CourtReserve Bewertungen

Look no further beyond CourtReserve

Scott M.
Sr. Marketing Database Mgr
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a very robust application and if that is not enough, the service is outstanding, not only with support, but the CourtReserve staff is very interested in hearing your suggestions or challenges and turning them into future enhancements. If you are assessing different systems, definitely include CourtReserve in your analysis and it very likely will be your top choice.

Vorteile: The applications is so feature rich and they are continually improving it, so its hard to pick just one. However, what I like most about CourtReserve is the administration features of the product. I previously used an alternate application before switching to CourtReserve and that applications took me 12+ hours to set up a season (few months) of weekly pickleball events. That same process took me about 2 hours with CourtReserve and further more if I needed to extend the season in the prior system it would take me another 12+ hours (and very prone to errors), whereas CourtReserve is easily extended and would take less than 2 hours. Also the restrictions for events and the flexibility and variety of restrictions is very good with CourtReserve and saved our organization tons of time.

Nachteile: It's hard to say what I like least. I honestly cannot think of anything at the moment because whatever shortfall there is the CourtReserve staff is very willing to fill that gap.

The HOP

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Richard H.
Managing Director / Owner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would rate our experience as excellent. They are great listeners and take the ideal that are specific to pickleball and implement them very timely.

Vorteile: The software allow our users to review our schedule, select events, and pay without engaging the HOP staff at all. WE could not possible manage the desk with JUST one employee if we did not have court reserve. At court turnover time we have 20 to 30 new people checking in at the same time . We just check the box that they arrived and move to next person. Could not be easy. The product MAKES IT EASY for our customer to do business with tHe HOP. The mobile app os perfect for out non computer literate clients.

Nachteile: We would like the software to provide a point of sale option and interface with Quick Books.
We have no issues with the software. Other than above it does everything we need.

von CourtReserve an 10.5.2019

Richard,

It has been amazing working with you and the staff of The HOP. Thanks for entrusting in us as you opened your new facility. So glad to be able to share in the success of your first year. It's amazing to see where you guys have come in such a short time!

Best,
Tim

This has been a great addition to our club, something that members have long asked for.

Corey T.
Spa and Sports Club Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps to free up time for the front desk staff. Helps to hold members accountable when they don't show up for their courts

Vorteile: Nic and the rest of the IT team are quick to respond to questions and have even updated their software based on things I wanted available for my club. On the member side of things the software is user friendly while on the computer. The email feature has been great. I appreciate the ability to add flyers and images to the emails.

Nachteile: Software does not work great on mobile devices. If you try and book a court when none are available it says no data available. In this instance it would be nice if the software told you when the next available court time was instead of having to go back and try a different time.
At times it can be difficult to locate some of the administrative options.

von CourtReserve an 10.10.2018

Corey,

Since this review, the member app is out and ready be used by all your members. They will love it!

Thanks!
Tim

For the most part, it was a pretty user-friendly experience.

Phillip Y.
Creative Director

Vorteile: I liked being able to reserve a court right from my phone without having to call the clubhouse.
The desktop version seems to work nicely and is more visual.

Nachteile: The mobile version was a bit clunky and difficult to find court times that were available. It would be nice to be able to see if the time I wanted was available without having to submit a request first.

von CourtReserve an 17.4.2018

Hey Phillip!

Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP!

You will also be able to see availability before submitting a request!

Thanks,
CourtReserve

Amazing product that fit our needs perfectly. The service is extremely responsive and customized.

Jack W.
Director of Racquet Sports
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Provided everything we needed in our first year having indoor tennis at our club and having to accommodate online booking, reports, scheduling, etc. Very user friendly and the service is amazing and very capable of making customized changes quickly and effectively.

Vorteile: The ability to customize nearly anything to fit our needs. It is very flexible and able to provide many different kids of reports as well as hide and show information to our customers as desired. The service is amazing, friendly, professional, and very fast. They are very agile and can implement changes to the software very quickly.

Nachteile: It is usable on an iPhone, but cumbersome to book courts and view availability. It is difficult to scroll through court listings without the device being redirected thinking you are clicking something, when you are actually just scrolling. Once APP is out, this issue should go away.

CourtReserve - The Best Choice For Facilities & Event Management

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Kevin C.
Head Tennis Professional
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall is more of what I described above... CourtReserve has made managing courts for our membership clean and simple while at the same time feature rich and customizable.

Vorteile: The software is very clean and modern. The support staff is Unbelievably responsive to questions and feature requests... as such a great product is constantly being sculpted, reshaped and improved based a good deal on user feedback.

Nachteile: If you went back a couple of years you could make a case that the product wasn't quite fully baked... But again, their relentless pursuit of making CourtReserve as good as it can possibly be is like virtually nothing I've seen before in a product/service.

CR is focused on delivering one aspect, an easy to use main screen for users. Background is tough

Christian L.
Tennis Professional and Head Tutor

Vorteile: The finished result is great, with easy to use reservation capabilities. The home screen is welcoming and easy, and the PayPal payment option is easy and has worked great for us at the club. Although a bit clunky, most of the tools work well and allow us to have an efficient use of the system for all of the professionals and administrators

Nachteile: The background is clunky. It takes a ton of time to set up, and even after many hours working on it and improving it, we still do not use it for our customers. Only for our internal operations

CourtReserve has made managing our facility a much easier process.

Julian D.
Junior Program Director

Vorteile: I appreciate the easy-to-read visual cues when looking at the schedule and the ability to look at facilities in days, weeks, and even months. I also enjoy the drag and drop schedule features that make moving events a much less tedious process.

Nachteile: I would love if creating events was a similar process to booking a single court. When booking our bimonthly lesson schedule as events it can be a very tedious process. Having a more streamlined experience with a popup box instead of a dedicated page to load each time would be a great improvement. Perhaps a copy-paste function for blocks in the schedule would be a good addition too.

Excellent Customer Service, Great Product!

Rachel E.
Communications Director

Vorteile: I love the ability to see a high level view of our court usage. I also like that we can accept payments online, we can see reasons why people need to cancel a court, and our clients have complete control over their own schedule without waiting on a response from us!

Nachteile: No mobile app - but I know they're coming out with that soon! It's a bit difficult to use on just a mobile browser.

Weddington Swim and Racquet Club

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Janet G.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having our tennis reservations in real time and it takes a lot off of my plate as office manager

Vorteile: The fact that it is in real time and that anytime we had a problem they would contact us within minutes

Nachteile: In the pulldown for reservation type, we wish you could have one that you would put anything you want in it. We have such a large tennis club that we have so many options.

From an admin to a member side, we have been EXTREMELY pleased with CourtReserve!

Carole W.
Tennis Coordinator
Sport, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Members can book their court from their phone without contacting us. We are easily able to print weekly reports on usage as well.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use for our members and that's the most important part. Any software issues we may have had very resolved by courtreserve within a week and most of the time within a day. I couldn't be more pleased with the customer service. They are super nice and helpful.

Nachteile: As an adm using my iphone it's not always super easy to book lessons or make changes to them. The screen is too small. It's no issue from a computer.
I can't wait for the app!

Have never used customer support & members do not pay for the service, so does not apply to me.

Kelly A.
Member

Vorteile: The application is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate and the screens are nicely displayed from a laptop or pc. The email confirmations are great.

Nachteile: It does not let you cancel or edit reservations previously made. Use from an ipad or iphone is limited at best. App does not populate correctly.

von CourtReserve an 16.4.2018

Thanks for your feedback Kelly! As an FYI, our application does let you Cancel and Edit your reservations, but your club administrator has to turn on this feature. I would follow up with him/her.

As far as the app - we have a brand new app coming out soon that will address your concerns. You will love it!

Thanks again for taking time to fill out a review.

CourtReserve

The software was easy to use to book a court.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Catherine D.
Head Coach

Vorteile: I like that it cuts out the middleman when asking for a court, decreasing the amount of time they are doing coordinating and allowing them to focus on other things.

Nachteile: I don't like that I wasn't able to to see the court availability or the full schedule from my view. I wasn't an admin, but when booking it would have been nice to be able to see a full schedule before booking a court to reduce the amount of trial and error, and emails back and forth canceling and booking reservations.

von CourtReserve an 17.4.2018

Hey Catherine!

You will even be able to see availability prior to booking!

Thanks,

Werner Z.
Owner/Partner
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For us, it was important to find a reservation system that is easy to use for our members as well as our guest and also can accepts payments.

Vorteile: The program is easy to use even for people with limited computer skills

Nachteile: We are fairly new to CourtReserve and still learning

von CourtReserve an 10.10.2018

Thanks for being such a great partner Werner! So excited for you and your team as you open your brand new pickleball facility!

Overall Courtreserve works really well...!

Val L.
Chairman

Vorteile: Interface looks really good. Very easy to use for reserving courts on a day to day basis. I like that you can send email alerts to all members at one time too.

Nachteile: Looking forward to the mobile app version. We would like it to integrate with Tennis Rungs (The tennis ladder application made by the same people).

Easy to learn and display schedule

Osbaldo S.
Facility Coordinator

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to set up an account for our customers and that I receive notifications when someone reserves

Nachteile: The website is tough to navigate on a mobile device especially considering how easy it is to make adjustments without intending to. I no longer try to view it on my phone.

We use court reserve to reserve volleyball courts.

Kelsey V.
Volleyball coach

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use. If I decide that I want to book a court it doesn't matter what time, I can just get online and book it. It is also more reliable than calling the previous owners of the club to try to book. The owner would accidentally double book courts all the time, and now, with court reserve, we never have that problem.

Nachteile: I don't like that it does not show you court availability. Sometimes I have to spend several minutes playing with the reservation times in order to find an available slot.

Nice and easy to use.

Francisco G.
Field Application Scientist

Kommentare: Ease of use. No conflicts in courts.

Vorteile: Easy to use, friendly and useful for the purpose. Club decided to use it to facilitate court reserves.

Nachteile: Had some glitches were it would not give me access to reserve so had to reinitiate app. Club undecided if it will continue using app for other reasons I cannot disclose. I hope they continue as the app keeps improving.

CourtReserve Review

Unani M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use as a regular member to book courts.

Nachteile: Can't have Admin use app to oversee any events or book a court for someone.

CourtReserve Review

Karen S.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With CourtReserve we are eliminating our hard copy court book, which schedules 24 courts. 21 outdoor and 3 indoor. Our current system leaves too much room for error. We are hoping to eliminate errors with CourtReserve. We love that we can view our court availability and assign courts remotely.

Vorteile: That it's web based. We like having the ability to review court assignments from any where at any time.

Nachteile: We're still in the beginning stages, so not really any cons. We expect to launch full functionality in November or December.

Have been using court reserve as a coach inside of a volleyball club and has been easy to navigate!

Stephen C.
Head Volleyball Coach and Coordinator

Vorteile: I enjoy how easy it is to navigate through the system and book a court. Then I can see the schedule after to see what is available.

Nachteile: Sometimes while using the system it can glitch and a reservation doesn't go through when I have thought it did. This is really the only issue I have had.

Easy to use and it works as advertised!

Steve B.
Sr. Marcom Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy sign in to multiple courts.

Vorteile: Easy to use and it works as advertised! Goes directly to the court I'm requesting, shows mutliple choices so choosing is easy.

Nachteile: No complaints. How many ways are there to say no complaints? Silly requirement. Now this is my 3rd try and I'm going to cease being nice.

I like the option to reserve a court online, but there were a number of issues until recently that m

Clark H.
Benefits Consultant

Vorteile: The early bird gets the court. Once midnight hits I am able to reserve a court before the masses wake up in the morning.

Nachteile: Not being able to reserve a court later in the same day. I often play tennis more than once a day. It makes it difficult not being able to reserve 2 courts at different times. Even if I wanted to reserve a court with back to back times, it should allow me to do that. I can if I call the front desk of the club.

Overall good experience and nice to use. Very user friendly

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Tim A.
Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I didn't have to call my club all the time to book a court.

Vorteile: I like the fact that I can see who is booked where on a certain day. I like that I can cancel my appointment as well if needed.

Nachteile: I don't like the fact that I cannot book multiple courts for a USTA match warm-up. Team captain should have access to book more than 1 court for 30 min prior to USTA match.

aa

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Bruce M.
Volunteer
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good so far

Vorteile: A major step up to what we had. It is a court based scheduler that fits to our pickleball needs.

Nachteile: A lot of content to learn. I think there could be a formalized learning manual that could go over each feature one by one to help understand each feature. I still question if I know all of CR capabilities.