Über KPA EHS

Manage all aspects of your EHS program: conduct inspections, assign tasks, manage training, inspect equipment, analyze trends and more.

Erfahre mehr über KPA EHS

While the interface was very intuitive, I felt some f the features were in the wrong location to my way of thinking.

Bewertungen zu KPA EHS

4,9
4,9

KPA EHS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 71 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du KPA EHS bereits verwendet?

Desiree
Senior HS&E Specialist in USA

Very satisfied customer

Kommentare: The customer service is excellent. KPA is easy to use and navigate through. The platform offers multiple tools such as the training module, equipment, and QR codes that help us utilize one enterprise-wide solution. The offline functionality is critical for our field operators to submit incidents and inspections in areas that have limited to no service. KPA is very easy for administrators to build and make updates to the system.

The user interface, ease of use for administrators! Most importantly, the exceptional customer service!!!

Not HIPPA compliant. Would like more functionality with building reports and adding more capabilities with building rules within the forms.

Shannon

User friendly

Kommentare: Utilization of this program has eliminated hundreds of hours of administrative tracking and filing.

The ease of use for employees of all levels and backgrounds, as well as compatibility between iOS and Android platforms.

The form building process can be a bit tedious. The forms do not auto save as you go.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the review, Shannon. We value your feedback.

Amber
HSE Coordinator in USA

A few improvement ideas

The fact that the system can be accessed almost anywhere and on any device.

Not being able to edit the dashboard for custom alerts or notifications. I would like to see it to where if we have an announcement or broadcast, we can upload flyers and/or announcements for our company. As well, I would like the "one-off" trainings to be editable if a division was added or person was added by accident, you cannot edit the one off sent. You either have to cancel and start over or make an exception on said group or person. Training reports need to show issued date as well as date completed for reporting. Would also like to see a "select all or deselect all" button when any drop down box is shown for easier selecting when there is a long list.

Wesley
HSEQ Programs Administrator in USA

Simple, yet powerful

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. The onboarding process was extremely easy with the resources provided. Customer support has been above and beyond, and there are new features added on a regular basis that continue to add value to the platform.

The best part of this software is how easy it is to use for both the end user, and the developer. New forms can be made quickly and deployed within minutes. The interface is straightforward and is easy to use for all of our employees. The controls are intuitive and it has helped our company streamline our processes and data collection.

One of the things I liked the least were some of the barriers between sections within the platform. For example, we were unable to link forms to training records, however that has been recently changed! Otherwise, there are no real complaints about the system.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the feedback Wes.

Chase
Projects & Facilities Manager in USA

Excellent Safety Management Software

Kommentare: iScout has been a game changer in our safety culture. It has improved our incident reporting and the ability to make training material more readily available.

the functionality from admin to user roles. The automatic updates to the safety training topics for 20/20 lessons are a tremendous help in rolling out training subjects in a timely manner

Believe that there are stronger training topics that could be rolled out in a quicker time frame

Antwort von iScout

Thanks Chase. We value your feedback about iScout and our training content.

Scott
HSE Director in USA

Versatility

Kommentare: We are extremely satisfied with the value that iScout has brought to our business. We are constantly finding new ways to streamline our processes by using this product.

The versatility of iScout to blend into every discipline of the organization. Making many processes paperless and real-time!

Having to create additional lists to drill down in creating forms/processes.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks Scott. We appreciate the review.

Craig
Safety in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rudy Construction

Kommentare: Our company really enjoys iScout. It’s easy to use, and is a great asset to us

How easy it is to use, and customize. The app for phone is very easy to use. 20/20 training is a very nice asset as well.

It would be nice if you could download charts from the data that is entered.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the review, Craig.

Will
HSE DOT Director in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for us and so flexible

Kommentare: It is our Safety Management System. It's real time and simple, simple, simple. It really helps our office employees see what the field crews do and helps other locations see what they deal with as well.

I was attracted to the ease of developing reports, training, etc. and it has done more than expected. The simplicity for our employees is what makes it work.

There's not much if anything I don't like. Maybe the layout of a form when using the "Select" option. For example, when selections are made and the report is submitted, the "select" sections go to a sentence form with commas. I'd rather see the selections stacked, like in a column form. Last thing, the names [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and iScout were much catchier and likened to. Our company still calls it iScout.

KPA EHS Works Fantastic

Kommentare: I have used KPA with three different companies now and have had great success with the features.

The price is right for the product. The ease of use for all employees, even English as a second language employees, is fantastic.

I have no problems with KPA. The forms and training are customizable and the system is very user friendly. No cons

Janise
Data Analyst in USA

Fluid SIMOPS

User friendly interface that enables users to accomplish multiple tasks in the same space. From learning, to audits, vacation requests and onboarding, we literally use KPA EHS for everything!

The Spanish translator is more proper than slang... not ideal for my workforce.

Joyce
VP of HSEQ in USA

Changing Safety Culture Using Technology

Kommentare: When I review our lagging indicators, the impact of focusing on the leading indicators is evident in the 75% reduction in our total recordable incident rate. On average, I review 850 reports each month, including JSA’s, observations and inspections as soon as they are completed and submitted in the field. Information sharing is improved, and risks are reduced for employees in the field through the speed of knowledge transfer. Our customers prefer the reports through iScout for the clean format and the quick turnaround when requested. iScout gives us the ability to provide unlimited access to numerous resources that are available to our employees, including access to our updated standard operating guidelines. An employee will choose to use a tool that is user-friendly with proven results of increased safety. I have recommended this software numerous times without reservation. Our company also won the prestigious North Dakota Petroleum Council award based on the use of technology in safety.

The iScout safety software provides a platform to manage a fully integrated safety system for our employees. The system provides the ability to manage reporting and training, along with equipment management. The oil and gas industry has begun to focus on using leading indicators when working towards safety excellence. A safety approach that is easy to use equals increased participation by all employees and will ultimately lead to the success of the program.

Challenges with the implementation of the program were training on iScout due to our remote work sites, technology challenges such as internet connectivity, and changing the mindset of the older oil and gas worker to adapt to real time technology. All of our workers prefer the technology over previously used paper forms once they understood how easy the system is to operate. There have been no issues with the software, simply challenges with implementation to the field worker.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the feedback, Joyce!

Lauren
HR Operations Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool that is flexible and intuitive! Highly recommend!!

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with iScout has been excellent! I cannot say enough about their customer service and the flexibility of their software!

There are so many features that I love! A few of the top features are: - Acknowledgement feature. You can send out an acknowledgement that includes attachments and a short message to all your employees in just a few quick seconds! It pushes to their smartphone and also email! Very customizable, you can even request a signature! - 2020 Training Platform. iScout offers so much flexibility when it comes to creating training lessons that we have been able to utilize this tool for all our internal HR training. We can load our own slides, add voiceover files, videos, etc. They even have a built in quiz feature and automated narration. Reporting is a breeze for training too. - Forms. We utilize forms for many different purposes. From the HR perspective, we have built out Onboarding checklists that managers use as a guide to help them onboard new employees. You can customize a form in just about any way to meet your needs! love the flexibility! Additionally, iScout is extremely intuitive from an employee perspective! Nothing is hard to find and you can easily access everything you need! Lastly, the customer service at iScout is amazing! Out of all the software we use, they by far offer the highest level of customer service and go out of there way to meet your needs!

I do not have anything that I could recommend they change.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks Lauren! We value your feedback.

VP HSE in USA

John Fontenot - VP HSE - Conquest LLC

Kommentare: IScout has allowed Conquest to seamlessly create, manage, store, revise and retrieve every aspect of our HSE Management System. Of all programs I previously use with previous companies, IScout is the most simplistic and user friendly while presenting the most professional formatted operating system to date.

The simplicity and user friendliness of the software.

Unable to customize and tailor cosmetics of reports. Most reports look identical to each other.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the feedback, John.

Charles
Environmental Specialist II in USA

iScout Review

Kommentare: Overall I like iScout. It's so much better than keeping track of items in multiple spreadsheets. The reports that can be generated from it are great because we can see what's trending whether it be positive or negative. The customer service is great and quick to reply when I have a question or concern.

The mobile app is easy to use and navigate, especially for our field personnel. Filling out forms/reports and submitting them is relatively simple. If no cell service is available at the time a report is submitted from the field it will automatically update and submit the form when service becomes available. I like that I can create my own forms and tailor them to our company's needs.

I can think of two things that I have always found lacking with iScout via a desktop computer. 1. The inability to click on "previous" and "next" when reviewing reports one after the other. These would make for much easier navigation. When I do go "back" I have to start from the beginning with all the reports listed and scroll to the one I want. It takes me back to the top of the list and the report I need could be on page 4. This can be very time consuming. 2. I think the "search" ability is lacking. I have found on occasion that when I put in key word (e.g. facility or location name) or date I get zero results back. I notice this when I attempt to search for old incident reports that I know have been submitted because I have old emails but they don't show up in my seach results.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the feedback, Charles.

Brandon
Corporate Training Manager in USA

Select Review

Kommentare: Overall I have been pleased with iScout particularly the 2020 lessons that can be created. This has allowed our department to convert virtually all of our traditionally required, instructor led courses into electronic and digital versions that can be completed by employees without having to reschedule trainings, make up missed trainings, etc. All of our safety meetings, onboarding training, and compliance training is accessible electronically and is available 24/7 for our employees.

In my role, I like the ease of use to develop and create new trainings for our employees. Training is vital for our employees and iScout has given me the ability to convert current trainings into electronic versions of them for employees to complete. Additionally, we are exploring the option of going totally electronic and digital for the onboarding of new hires at Select Energy Services and having the ability to customize training via 2020 is allowing us to make this a reality. I also like the ability it allows me to schedule and assign designated trainings for certain locations, lines of business, etc.

Currently, I do not have any cons concerning this software. As issues are presented I work close with the development team and we have developed ways to resolve any issues that I had.

Antwort von iScout

We appreciate your feedback, Brandon.

Matthew
Safety Director in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: The overall experience has been outstanding. Customer support is probably the best i have ever dealt with. A big thanks to the IScout team for what they have created.

Going from old paper document where it could take anywhere from two days to a week to receive a field report, to having immediate access. We have saved tons of time. And the forms can be customized in just about anyway you can imagine.

The training feature we have just recently started using on a wide scale due to COVID 19 and it has been an excellent tool. However, It can be cumbersome. It would be nice if the system had a calendar built in similar to the outlook calendar to help build in when certain training's get kicked out and to set reminders to me as to when a training is going to be available. I am talking specifically from a administrator stand point. You can assign training and have them sent out on a certain date no problem, I am talking more specifically about a calendar to open similar to outlook to see monthly and yearly what training is coming up. We are new to using the training portion of this so it may be that we not made it this far yet.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the review Matthew, we value your feedback.

Caden
Safety Consultant in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Iscout System

Kommentare: iScout has been fantastic for us and all of our clients. We use this system daily and never really run into any major problems. It is very easy to use and the customer service is perfect if you do run into any issues. it truly can make a difference in the companies safety expectations, and culture that it may be trying to enhance. Wonderful system and would recommend every single time to anyone who may ask about it.

It is very easy to use. I recommend it to anyone I come in contact with who may ask for a system like what iScout offers. The things you can do with it for your company is fantastic. I have not seen a system that can offer what iScout can offer.

I have yet to really run into an issue with iscout that is something that negative to remember. If anything, I would like the ability to be able to import multiple photos in the forms we use during our audits. Right now you have to select one and then go back in to select another. That is really the only negative I could come up with.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the review, Caden. We value the feedback.

James
Manager - EHS in USA

iScout Review

The ability to combine the tasks of safety training, record keeping and document storage in a single application is more than valuable. Additionally, the ability for all employees to access via mobile device has greatly improved response time.

Reports can be hard to build until the format has been learned.

Antwort von iScout

We appreciate your review, James.

Jeanna
DOT Compliance Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

iScout - It's a "Win" "Win"

Kommentare: The iScout software has helped with capturing data and reporting in one system. We have been able to eliminate multiple subscriptions and management our data and reporting with a few clicks. The Customer Success Team has definitely made the experience worth while. I'd like to give a big "Thank You" to the Team.

There are many features that I found impactful with the iScout software as I have implemented several other systems. I'll start with the ease of "Getting Started" that included 11 tasks to setup our account. These tasks were assigned to me with step by step instructions. The iScout app has been instrumental with helping our employees that work in the field, complete required regulatory training. And extremely easy for the employees to navigate through.

With every software, there are items that one would like to change or add. iScout is continuously making improvements and adding new features.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks Jeanna, we value your feedback.

Richard
Site Safety Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Compliance Management Tool

Kommentare: Injury and vehicle collision reporting are almost instantaneous with the forms available via a smart phone. Just about everything safety related is housed in one easy to access location that can be updated and distributed company-wide in minutes.

The system is extremely user-friendly and you can customize everything to suit your needs. Their are plenty of form templates covering a variety of areas to choose from which are very easy to customize or you can build your own. You can track all of your training and certifications in one area and set expiration alerts to the certification holder and management. The best feature is that all of our safety policies, procedures and guidelines as well as a host of other information is accessible to every employee, anywhere via their smart phone.

Although pulling data for reports is fairly easy, the graphing capabilities are limited and cannot be cut and pasted into custom reports.

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the feedback, Richard.

Harris
HSE Completions Specialist in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

iScout the only way to go

Kommentare: Started working with iScout about a year ago building forms for hazard hunts and onsite hazard mitigation. The system has done everything we have thrown at it.

easy to use, costumer support, all the training videos

the inability to customize the dashboard

Antwort von iScout

Thanks for the review, Harris. We are working on a customizable dashboard update.

Jennifer
Environmental Specialist in USA

Good, Dependable Software

Kommentare: Overall, iScout has been a very helpful tool for congregating all of our inspections/forms/reports that are filled out on a day-to-day basis.

iScout is one of the easiest programs to manage. Whether you're building new forms, or pulling results of forms submitted, it is all very user friendly.

I wish parts of the software could be a little more sophisticated. The question fields are pretty basic, not for collecting in depth, intricate data. It's really designed to just be an electronic form tool, not a robust data collection software. I also wish there was a little more on the analytical side with the trending, it only allows you pull to trends on each individual field. Building analysis reports really has to be done outside of iScout.

Mike

Easy and Effective

Kommentare: IScout has made it simpler to find documents to conduct internal and external audits. Multiple resources can be pulled from business units anywhere in the country from one desktop.

The ability for all employees to have access to necessary forms at their fingertips at a reasonable cost makes IScout invaluable to us. The ease of navigation fits even the most untrained persons. After an uncomplicated build and help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team, our employees could find their forms, equipment, policies and procedures quickly and easily.

The only difficulty is placing items in folders that are easily understood. This is simply a training and practice issue that is easily solved.

Antwort von iScout

Mike, thank you for leaving a review.

Andrea
Franchise Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The sky is the limit with iScout!

There are countless features within iScout that I can rave about, but one of the most helpful features for me as a business owner is the ability to receive reports and updates regularly to my email inbox. For example, I receive an emailed pdf report every Thursday showing me which drills and inspections are up to date and which ones are overdue. This gives me peace of mind and helps me manage my business with little effort! I can instantly take action if needed to ensure the drills and inspections are completed right away if they show up as overdue.

This really isn't a con...the sky really is the limit with iScout! There are so many features and options for customization, which makes it a bit overwhelming. The customer service is OUTSTANDING, and iScout has been incredibly helpful breaking it down for us to help us get started. We are working through one section at a time to build it out and make it work for our needs.

Antwort von iScout

Andrea, thank you for writing a review.

Stacy
US HSE Manager in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: We are currently working our COVID-19 screening procedure using the iScout system. It's easy for our supervisor to utilize every shift.

App-based and easy to use on a daily basis. It's simply to train employees how to utilize the system. Also very easy to navigate through the system.

I think the price is a little high for the training modules side of it.

Antwort von iScout

Thank you for the feedback Stacy.