Filtern nach:

Über Fixd

Unkomplizierte Software zur Verwaltung von Assets, Wartung und Arbeitsaufträgen. Erstklassige Software, die keine stundenlange Schulung und Einrichtung erfordert.

Erfahre mehr über Fixd

Janice S.
Parts Procurement & Inventory Anaylst in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent System, User Friendly with all the info you need!

Kommentare: I first started using Fixd 4 years ago when I worked for a different company. After being hired by another company who needed an inventory system it was a no brainer for me to instantly think of Fixd! My employer had begun trying to set up a different system and after one look at it I told them that there was a much better system out there called Fixd. I explained the system and showed them how it worked and they where very happy to switch. Pricing is excellent, support is top notch and the system covers all levels of inventory management. The customer service and IT support that fixd offers is unlike many other programs I have used. The team at Fixd is easy to get in touch with and is always there to help with whatever you need!

I have always liked how easy this system is to use. My site technicians who where not computer savvy easily caught on to the system and how it worked and enjoyed using it as it made their lives so much easier! This system is also web based so a company like the one I work for with heavy security and firewalls makes this system a perfect fit as it doesn't require its own server.

There isn't anything I do no like about this software. User friendly, and covers all areas of inventory management.

Mike G.
Category Manager - Wind in Neuseeland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good sound product

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good system with excellent and approachable support staff. Only real downside is that software functionality and/or screen appearance is often changed without advance notice to users or even release notes. Not always an issue but this can be a problem if one is going in to do a quick query/adjustment "on the go" and has to try and work out what is going on. I would like the ability to write my own bespoke reports.

Cost effective, easy to use and intuative.

Asset Structure can be a bit confusing and is inconsistent overtime between sites and there are a couple of data vagaries from the early days that can't be removed.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback Mike!

Timothy T.
wind turbine technical specialist in Neuseeland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

fixed ever changing

3 letztes Jahr

stores data and scanned documents I need to find tasks completed by other workers and read their reports . the way searches work seems to keep changing so I have to figure out how to work the software again. I did not like the way the search date changed from job complete to last the document was updated as physical work date is more important to me. also the search by asset closed jobs changed now I have to re-search for each of our 100 top assets. changes seem to be driven by the biggest users without the option to keep what was working for you .

letztes Jahr

Hi Timothy, Thanks for your review & sorry to hear that the recent product advancements interrupted your current flow. We'll shortly reach out to you directly to arrange a call to as it appears that you may have missed the advanced filtering option that now exists - so you can actually continue to view tasks in the same way that you previously did.

Sally B.
Project Controller in Australien

Fixd Software Review

Kommentare: Fixd can be tricky to ensure schedules are set up correctly, but very easy once you get the idea, you can the "Copy" the asset tree from another saving time, Tech support on chat are always on hand to help out and provide suggestions and investigate any issues promptly

Fixd is an extremely user friendly system for our technicians to use, It is very easy to create, edit and manage tasks and schedules,

The ability to also have a sliding schedule and not just a fixed time range on all maintenance tasks This would save removing and recreating schedules and would be an extreme advantage, anc able to set on individual l assets not entire fleet

Karey R.
Services and Parts in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

My opinion

Kommentare: Internal inventory issues

Ease of navigation and overall appearance, very clean and concise

No complaints as of yet, everything is very self explanatory

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review of Fixd, Karey!

Jason E.
tech in Australien

review

Kommentare: mostly good

its pretty good to use in general, usually the updates are for the better once you get your head around them

there are a few little annoying things with it, id like it to be able to personalise better. I work on a 4 man site and we have to wade through all the other users, when there was only a few users in fixd it was ok. we now have heaps on heaps of sites and its just a mess

letztes Jahr

Your feedback is greatly appreciated Jason. It appears that your org has a lot of sites with many, many users assigned to each site, which can start to make finding specific users more difficult. But, you'll be pleased to know that we already have a feature in our development roadmap that will ensure the most frequently selected users for your site are prioritised when you're presented with the complete list of users :-)

Keiran T.
Operational Controller in
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fixd is a very useful tools but it does have its limitations

Kommentare: It would be great if the website was optimised for mobile. Sometimes I like to bring up tasks while I'm away from my desk but it's very difficult to navigate.

Ease of use espically with the issuing TOC, the ability to raise new tasks is quite easy and straight forward, customer service is excellent as any issue get sorted very quickly.

Hositing can be very slow at times, no ability to edit exisiting user names/email addresses, browser spellcheck no longer works with the new comments field, file uploading limit is too small (would be nice if it was raised to 10mb)

Laura F.
Procurement Specialist in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely User Friendly

Kommentare: My company found our selves in a situation in which we needed Inventory Control measures put in place is a very short period of time. Fixd was easily implemented and has been a breeze to use since. We have grown with Fixd (formerly WTGservice) and are happy to be a part of the family.
I personally am the administrator for my company and if I can't solve an issue myself, the Customer Service is second to none.

Ease of use

Small glitches that can occur with double clicks

Latessa L.
Inventory Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fixd is a great way to keep track of inventory

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very pleased with Fixd and hope I am able to continue to use this product.

I like that it is a "one stop shop" for inventory, timecards etc. I use all the functions either monthly, daily, and even hourly. I call this system my "leg" when it comes to inventory.

I wish the search feature was more user friendly. If you don't type in the exact working, it will not pull up the inventory item.

Corey B.
General Manager O&M in USA

Review

4 letztes Jahr

Has all the features that we need to perform our daily tasks.

Updates with major changes to the platform layout seem somewhat frequent. Have to relearn how to get your information every so often.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback Corey. We're always looking to advance the software for the better & improve functionality. Thanks for your patience during that process!

John A.
Service Technical Training Manager in Australien

Long Term User - Wind Industry

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: After using may CMMS Platforms. I would rate Fixd as one of if not the best systems. SOme of the Bigger systems offer a lot of high end functionality, however the simplicity of Fixd means it will acctually get used. With out the Data, a CMMS system simply does not work.

Fixd is fantastic in its simplicity and easy to roll out to new team members. I have used this platform with a past employer and was pleased to adopt Fixd as our CMMS with Goldwind. Over the past 10+ years. My team has looked into other platforms as part of standardisation with our parent.,However we have maintained and fully reverted to Fixd for our Asset Maintenance Management as no other software was able to meet our requirements with the simplicity that Fixd is known for. .

My worst experiences with FIxd was of no fault to the software, and was a result of not following the process recommended by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team. This system works best when it is kept simple and standardised across your sites. This allows maximum flexibility and functionality.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review John! It has been our pleasure to have you as a long-term user of Fixd.

Kabirdas D.
Assistant Accountant in Australien

Advantage to Business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great tool to use and easy and friendly

Easy to Use, Integration is easy, reports are customized.

More categories in the employee time sheet entry for more analysis. Employee Code Blank need to be updated for new starters and contractors which allows the allocation smoother. Reports need to avoid all characters like # , : ; " ' ( ) _ -$ % & * / \ to void manual deletion to upload data into business software. Archived Inventory numbers should not be allowed to be select in the material list against tasks

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the valuable feedback Kabirdas!

Jamie H.
Planning and Contracts Manager in Neuseeland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product that plays to it's strengths

Kommentare: Great relationship with Fixd over the past eight years. Great customer service and fault support.

Ease of use. Does exactly what it says it does. Highly effective in supporting our five wind farms operations. Great app that is simple but effective.

It is cloud based so needs connectivity. With the remote location of some of our assets, this can be a challenge.

Josh B.
technician in UK
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Easy to use

Kommentare: good

good easy to use, app is usefull, drop down menus are good

new version is worse than old, no spell chheck

letztes Jahr

Thanks for leaving some feedback Josh. While the spell-check is actually an internet browser feature, we are looking at some changes to the comments field in the future to ensure that it's able to take advantage of the browser spell check.

Matt M.
Senior turbine tech in
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Overall good experience and easy to use and navigate

Ease of use and navigability it is easy to find work tasks and create new tasks. I also like the ease of time entry.

We sometimes lose comments and time entry due to multiple people being in the same open task if there was a way to show if there is multiple people that have the task open or allow multiple people to be working in the task.

Matt K.
Tech 2 in
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

The product is easy to navigate between tabs. Another easy feature is to upload document to the task.

The fixd app is confusing and hard to use. Adding a list of materials to a task is time consuming, it would be nice to have a maintenance parts list per loaded in fixed to expend parts.

Luke C.
Wind Tech II in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice and Easy

Kommentare: Keeping track of time and parts can be a pain in the hind end! That was before Fixd, now all of this is a piece of cake! The ease of learning and using this product is hands down the best I have worked with. I have used other systems similar and it took me twice as much time to become proficient with other programs. Thanks a million for your product! I would recommend it to anyone!

Christopher F.
Health and Safety Lead in
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A useful system that can be easily accessed whilst out of the office

Stored information is easily accessible and the site is easy to navigate, the is more that the software can do for us which we are hoping to utilize in the future

During recent maintenance the whole site was down and we were unable to access any of our documentation

Michel R.
WTG Maintenance Engineer in Brasilien
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very good software for usage on Overall Maintenance on Wind Farms

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using it for maintenance, asset, and inventory control and it helps me to make strategic decisions on budget and time planning.

How easy and intuitive it is to create and work with Tasks and also the support team who are always ready to help.

It doesn't have a Task decision control implemented yet and the Task's Service report is yet to show images.

letztes Jahr

Your feedback is greatly appreciated Michel!

Joshua S.
Wind Turbine Technician in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fixd Review

Kommentare: We have been using this program for a few years now. It started as WTG Services and was recently changed to Fixd. It makes the receiving and billing out of parts very easy and efficient. Also makes recording time to certain very easy as well.

Stuart W.
Asset Leader in Australien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Functional software delivery our needs

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent for the purposes of accessing data being provided by our contractors. Also the team at FIXD are able to present us with options for accessing new data and responding to our queries.

It's easy to navigate and for the purposes of my requirements easy and quick to get to the information that I need. It's not overly cluttered, so it doesn't present me with information that I don't require.

As mentioned in the pro's field, this software delivers what we need from the software in terms of tracking maintenance on our assets.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback Stuart, it's greatly appreciated!

Nick C.
Maintenance Manager in USA
Öl & Energie

Great product which is simple to use and quick to learn

It's ease of use. I come from using SAP/ADP Maximo which are both just awful and clunky systems, being able to briefly train a new technician or someone unfamiliar with the system on how to use it and have them proficient within a few days speaks for itself. We have a BOP technician who is not all that proficient with computers and we have been able to easily walk him through the site over the phone to help us find parts needed while we were not able to get to a computer.

When approving tasks, sometimes I have issues where my site will not populate and it takes a few extra clicks to get back after each job I close. Also, while using "Quick Approval" it would be nice if you could scroll through the details on that page vs. having to open up the task. When I go through and close tasks I will open the task and click each tab to verify everything, if I could review all of that info on one page it seems like it may be quicker/easier. Another nitpick I have would be to have a quick button on the main screen to create a task on single/multiple assets vs. having to click through a few screens.

Eddie S.
Maintenance Technician in Australien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Super Sexy Fixd review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: it has been a positive experience that I have had, thoroughly enjoyed it

Can use across multiple sites, trace gear and materials used.

The latest update makes selecting assets harder

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review, Eddie :-)

Roberta T.
Met Mast Specialist in Brasilien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

There are many points for improvement

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Now the maintenance information have to be added at Fixd, so we determinate an official channel for it.

Hopefully in the future we will integrate our systems.

Few options to filter, there is no filter per period. Not so intuitive, users report of work hour is so poor (few information and not possible to customize).

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback Roberta. We've already reached out directly to you regarding the filtering options, as it looks like you may have missed the new advanced filtering that is available. Looking forward to working with you to integrate systems!

Matt H.
Service Technician in Australien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

5 letztes Jahr

Simple to learn and use. Everything presented clearly for quick and easy use.

Some updates feel like they take a backwards step but are usually repaired quickly

letztes Jahr

Many thanks for your comments Matt!