Über Marsello

Goody ist eine Lösung für Kundenloyalität und automatisiertes Marketing, die einfach funktioniert.

Erfahre mehr über Marsello

Easy to use, gives discounts and friendly services.

I don't really have anything at this time to complain or comment on.

Bewertungen zu Marsello

Marsello hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Marsello bereits verwendet?

Che
Che
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Neuseeland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Simple, flexible CRM system for Point of Sale

Kommentare: Goody is easy to install and administer. If ever there is or was a problem I know I can talk to someone on the phone or via chat immediately. I've never been treated like a 'stupid user'. Love goody.

We liked that our loyalty scheme was able to go fully digital.

Of course it could always be cheaper, but the price as it stands is completely reasonable for the product.

Laurie
Barista in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An all-in-one loyalty card in app form and on your Smartphone!

Kommentare: Working at a cafe, I help customers to sign up and teach them how to use the app so they can start earning points and earn freebies. I tell them of it's other uses and familiar places I have seen Goody Card stations being used.

Free Goodies! From cafes to hairdressers, pharmacies and more this app acts as a loyalty card to returning customers at all sorts of stores nationwide. Gone are the days of holding on to dozens of stamp cards or coupons - having the QR code card and/or app on your phone allows free rewards just from reoccuring visits to stores.

With the app being free and easy to use and getting rewards at literally no cost to me there is nothing wrong with Goody. However I can see how some are skeptical to getting it - "Oh I don't have the time to get this app and do my initial sign up" or "it's one more thing to keep track of" - To me, once you sign up, that's it, there's nothing else to think about or information to put in. A mere scan of the code upon each visit to your favourite places can add up to get you free goodies.

Shannay
Office Manager in Neuseeland
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Goody review 2019

Kommentare: Customer service can most definitely be improved considering the cost. Overall customers are happy when they are able to redeem their points and since it's managed by an app as opposed to being done manually by myself it's a good thing to have.

Relatively easy for customers to navigate in store on the tablet

Not as easy on the app for smart phones - not even I use the phone app

Antwort von Marsello

Hi Shannay, We're deeply sorry you haven't had the most positive experience with our support services. We immediately arranged for a support contact to touch base and address any concerns you had. Regarding the app, it's in use by over 100k people, so we feel it's a fairly important part to sign up and point balance reminders. Thanks for the review, and we'll be making sure you have the necessary support services you need, as clearly based on the review, there are things we can improve. Appreciate the feedback. Kind regards, Rory Moss General Manager

Melanie
Owner in Kanada

Great Loyalty Program

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with Marsello and I plan to continue using this product

It integrates with my Lightspeed point of sale

Creating campaigns took a little time to figure out

Maureen
Owner in Italien
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great Product For Small Business

Kommentare: My experience has been really good with Marsello. Customer service is great. It was easy to set up and the automated emails have been operating flawlessly on my site for years.

Marsello has been a solid marketing platform for my small business. The platform is affordable and trustworthy. I've been using it for a number of years now and it has never let me down.

The analytics and reports need improvement.

Gaylene

Fresh fish tinwald

Kommentare: Customers love having goody n not having to find an actual card in tbeir purses or wallets. We can find every customer using out front till when they are pmacing anmorder

Ease of use and can be connected to our tills

We love everything about it, thank you for the option to gve feedbank

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for your 5 star review Gaylene. As you're one of our best customers, you're always going to be biased :). We can only wish for all customers that use the system as well as you do. For readers out there, this customer has a local population of 3500 people, and has registered 2,000 to their rewards program. It's used every single day, and the staff have made the programme incredibly engaging. Good job!

Gabby
Gabby
Account Executive in Neuseeland
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Account Executive

Kommentare: Difficult to work with and hard to get problems resolved quickly.

I can access it online and download all the information.

That there are many features it does not provide e.g tracking gender each scan.

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for your review Gabby. It's the first negative review we have ever had, so i'd like to communicate to those reading this. Despite advising your team how to setup the rewards programme, you decided on behalf of your client (Adidas), to ignore our advice. We always try to guide our customers, but your team decided to ignore this advice during the on boarding period. You since lost your client - Adidas. I believe this is more a reflection of your business and the advice you've given your client, than the use of our software. Once you lost your client, you decided to cancel services, but you opted for a term-based contract which was held with Spark PR. To me, this is a case of 1) Make sure what you're recommending to you customer is achievable given any solution. 2) Make sure you don't sign a contract on behalf of your client - i would think this is obvious. 3) Make sure when you sign a contract and ask for a term (at a discount), you honor this. Regards, Rory Moss, GM

Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goody review

Kommentare: Goody has making my business vast by attracting more people to my blog.

Campaigns made here are good to attract the customers to your program. You can also give loyalty points to any customer for his loyalty.

Thus software was a bit complex to understood by me for the first time. Later I learned how to use it. But they should give a basic description about each and everything in the software.

Antwort von Marsello

We / the Goody team, really appreciate the positive review. I agree we could do more to make the software a bit easier to use. As loyalty programs and crm's can become rather complex, it's important we provide you with support guidance or support resources. Unlike other platforms, we do possess a lot more functionality than a typical SME programme. As we're continuously growing, I have no doubt we will continue to build up resources to address your query. Kind regards Rory Moss General Manager

Brian
Brian
Director/Owner /Manager in Fidschi
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goody is Great

Kommentare: we are really happy with it, happier still with the support and easy interfaces to our business and our customers

It has enabled us to find a new level of Customer loyalty rewards that is easy to manage and even easier to interface with our customers - i wish i could have found this years ago

i don't really have anything at this time to complain or comment on

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for your positive review Brian. We really value you taking the time to provide this, and we'll be sharing it with the team. All the best, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Roger
Clinic Supervisor in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A digital card rather than having to repeatedly giving an email address would be better

Kommentare: Other than noting above it's been a good experience

Getting a price reduction after accumulating points

The need to give email address each purchase

Aimee
Director in Neuseeland

I really like the concept but someone may come in store and spend .

Simple to use. I like how we can change the deals to suit us and what promotions that we would like to offer instore

That it doesn't get adjusted to how much the customer spends regardless they get 5 points. This would be much better if they got 1 point every $10 and the software was a lot more simple to do this.

Antwort von Marsello

Hi Aimee, thanks so much for reviewing us. You'll be glad to know we actually do support the amount of dollars spent. This is just a set up change to each instance of Goody. We support nights stayed, dollars spent and check-in. Let us know how we can help turn this into a 5 star review - as we're always looking to improve! Thanks so much! Rory from Goody

Very happy

Kommentare: It is helping us to communicate regularly with our customers

It is very easy for the customer and our sales team to us it

You get the most out of it your team puts 100% into it

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for your review Chris, we really value this feedback and we'll be sharing it with the team. Like you say, "you get the most out of it when your team places a 100% into it". Good retailers as yourself understand the importance of customer loyalty and staff training certainly helps. Thanks for your support and we'll be making progress to make the product better for you over the next year. Kind regards, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Vishal
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Value of product

It's easy to use and helps to retain the customer database.

Would be more efficient if connect to till.

Antwort von Marsello

Hi Vishal, thanks so much for your positive review. We're actively working on our POS integrations. Unfortunately, legacy POS systems are harder for us to integrate with, but as we say, we're working on solutions.

Ross
Owner / Manager in Neuseeland

Goody Rewards just works

Kommentare: Friendly, Local & responsive to queries.

Customer interface & back office software.

Not applicable. All worked better than my expectations.

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for the positive review Ross. We're always working hard to improve our software and loyalty platform. We're glad you've enjoyed it to date and will continue to improve based on customer feedback. Let us know if we can help with anything further for your stores. Regards, Rory Moss, GM

Carine
Beauty therapist in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Goody is great!

Kommentare: Goody has been great in the feedback forms of finding out what clients truly feel about your business and what you can improve on.

The time I would spend following up on clients, whether it was birthdays, follow ups, ratings etc, goody has now taken over for me now saving me time! I no longer have to worry about that. The point system has become fair for my clients and they are loving earning and redeeming rewards!

I haven’t found anything so far that I least like about this software.

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks so much for your positive review Carine. We really value your opinion and it's great to have you on board. If there is anything we can do to make your customers experience and exceptional one, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks, Rory Moss, GM

Kathy-Lee
2IC Challenge Oxford in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Stuff so far

Kommentare: Good, relatively easy to learn. Good instructions and very helpful customer service from Goody which makes the overall experience fantastic.

New to our fuel station and customers seem to love it. Ties in quite well with out software which is always good. Staff at Goody are happy to help with any issues which is great.

Still having issues with our receipts printing. However they say that they are underway in fixing this :)

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks so much for the positive review Kathy - yes we¿re still making some minor quality improvements to receipt printing but this will be fixed shortly. Let us know if you need any further help and don¿t by shy to call in. Yet again thanks for the review and we hope your customers enjoy using their card :). Goody Team.

Vanessa
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goody's worth it

Kommentare: Great notifications through email which tie in when your card is swiped. Really easy.

That it is a national customer rewards scheme rather than just local.

There is nothing that I don't like about Goody.

Camille
Venue Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall we have had a positive experience with Goody so far, it seems that is system has a lot of great marketing options and the back office side of things has been easy to understand.

I liked that is was so user friendly and was easy to teach to our staff (many of whom are young and need simple systems to follow). We also were walked through setup easily.

Possibly the minimum discount to be featured on the app, but other than that no complaints.

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks so much for the positive review Camille and we hope you enjoy using it. We'll look into your minimum discount requirements. All the best, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Joseph
Director/Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Marketing Program works great with VEND!

Kommentare: Repeat customers, voucher system is excellent.

Good overall system, integrated with VEND super easily

Am happy i dont really have many complaints

Emma
Owner in Südafrika
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Integration with Woo Commerce and WordPress

The SMS marketing we really get a lot of customer traffic with this tool.

Marsello is not compatible with Woo Commerce or WordPress. Our website is a WordPress site and we cannot implement any codes online as the systems are not integrated. It limits the potential for us and is frustrating.

Susan
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Freebies

Kommentare: Great!

Easy to use most place now have and i like the offers

Nothing its all easy to use and i love the offers

Just
MD in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good business/marketing tool, but the functionality is little limited and a bit pricey

Kommentare: Overall a good experience

ease of use. New Zealand focused.

limited functionality. no option for customers to unlock rewards without using points balance.

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for the positive review. Noting your comments, we understand there are still some things we can work on. We're making a number of improvements this year, including non-point related rewards we think you'll like. Yet again, thanks for the review and we hope you're enjoying the use of the software.

Viral
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worth it

Kommentare: All good

Not like typing email address of customer other than all good

I love the overall concept and found easy for me and my all staff

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks so much for the positive review! We're continuously improving the system so we'll take on board your feedback. You can download the free Goody enroll app if you'd like customers to self-sign up which will help with the email address issue. Rory Moss, Marketing Manager

Brent

Just try it!

We use Goody simply to acquire new customers. It gives us a nice steady stream of new customers through the door and we can actually track coupons redeemed using the software. So it's 100% digital. We don't need to run entertainment book types offers, which tend to either over discount, discount to our regular customer or are hardly ever actually redeemed. With Goody, we're not bombarded with a Grabone/Groupon type deal. It's totally the way to run local promotions at a low-price point.

We don't use the loyalty software aspects as we already have local customers. However, it looks like a really strong proposition overall as a package.

Karen
Boutique Owner in USA

Live Chat is Very Helpful

Kommentare: Great!

I was stuck while trying to create content for an email marketing blast so I reached out on the live chat and my issue was resolved within minutes.

None. So far everything I have needed has been at my fingertips.