Über Marsello

Goody ist eine Lösung für Kundenloyalität und automatisiertes Marketing, die einfach funktioniert.

Erfahre mehr über Marsello

It's easy to use and you dont need to keep the card handy.

I don't really have anything at this time to complain or comment on.

Bewertungen zu Marsello

Marsello hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Marsello bereits verwendet?

Che
Che
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Neuseeland

A Simple, flexible CRM system for Point of Sale

Kommentare: Goody is easy to install and administer. If ever there is or was a problem I know I can talk to someone on the phone or via chat immediately. I've never been treated like a 'stupid user'. Love goody.

We liked that our loyalty scheme was able to go fully digital.

Of course it could always be cheaper, but the price as it stands is completely reasonable for the product.

Laurie
Barista in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An all-in-one loyalty card in app form and on your Smartphone!

Kommentare: Working at a cafe, I help customers to sign up and teach them how to use the app so they can start earning points and earn freebies. I tell them of it's other uses and familiar places I have seen Goody Card stations being used.

Free Goodies! From cafes to hairdressers, pharmacies and more this app acts as a loyalty card to returning customers at all sorts of stores nationwide. Gone are the days of holding on to dozens of stamp cards or coupons - having the QR code card and/or app on your phone allows free rewards just from reoccuring visits to stores.

With the app being free and easy to use and getting rewards at literally no cost to me there is nothing wrong with Goody. However I can see how some are skeptical to getting it - "Oh I don't have the time to get this app and do my initial sign up" or "it's one more thing to keep track of" - To me, once you sign up, that's it, there's nothing else to think about or information to put in. A mere scan of the code upon each visit to your favourite places can add up to get you free goodies.

Roger
Clinic Supervisor in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A digital card rather than having to repeatedly giving an email address would be better

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Other than noting above it's been a good experience

Getting a price reduction after accumulating points

The need to give email address each purchase

Maureen
Owner in Italien
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great Product For Small Business

Kommentare: My experience has been really good with Marsello. Customer service is great. It was easy to set up and the automated emails have been operating flawlessly on my site for years.

Marsello has been a solid marketing platform for my small business. The platform is affordable and trustworthy. I've been using it for a number of years now and it has never let me down.

The analytics and reports need improvement.

Sierra
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

ALL in ONE APP, MUST HAVE APP!

Kommentare: Overall, this is my most use app since ive started this journey back in 2018. Ive managed to use this app for all my marketing. I will continue to use the email marketing campaigne, loyalty points, and enjoying seeing the growth in my report. Apprieciate the work you folks put in to help businesses like mine.

When i first started with this app, it took a hot minute to figure out where things are. Only because they offer so many options, from loyalty rewards, email marketing, points, and etc. I use all these features to help improve all my marketing stratagies. Definitly my most used app and feature ive came across since.

Im still trying to figure out all the options this company has to offer. But i did come across a few bumps in the road on this topic. I would like to narrow down a group of emails/locations to certain clients, which i cant do. I also would like to custumize my email with sizing choice in Headline logo, or GIFs.

Gaylene
Manager in Neuseeland

Fresh fish tinwald

Kommentare: Customers love having goody n not having to find an actual card in tbeir purses or wallets. We can find every customer using out front till when they are pmacing anmorder

Ease of use and can be connected to our tills

We love everything about it, thank you for the option to gve feedbank

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for your 5 star review Gaylene. As you're one of our best customers, you're always going to be biased :). We can only wish for all customers that use the system as well as you do. For readers out there, this customer has a local population of 3500 people, and has registered 2,000 to their rewards program. It's used every single day, and the staff have made the programme incredibly engaging. Good job!

Bill
Owner in Neuseeland

Wild Pear Kitchen can't imagine doing business with out Marsello

Kommentare: Traditional Hospitality businesses actually know very little about their customers buying habits and have no ability to, with Marcello the insights are incredibly powerful, and the loyalty that is created thru rewards is a game changer

It's hard to pinpoint any one feature that's better than the other the longer it's in place the more powerful it becomes for our business, we can't imagine not using Marsello in our Hospo business now

I would like to see some additional tools with regard to list management top of mind is a filter for Duplicate accounts (name wise) also it would be good to be able to sort new signups and be able to show more than 50 rows at a time 100 would be betterThere is a grey area around implementing and accessing the online widget

Gabby
Gabby
Account Executive in Neuseeland
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Account Executive

Kommentare: Difficult to work with and hard to get problems resolved quickly.

I can access it online and download all the information.

That there are many features it does not provide e.g tracking gender each scan.

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for your review Gabby. It's the first negative review we have ever had, so i'd like to communicate to those reading this. Despite advising your team how to setup the rewards programme, you decided on behalf of your client (Adidas), to ignore our advice. We always try to guide our customers, but your team decided to ignore this advice during the on boarding period. You since lost your client - Adidas. I believe this is more a reflection of your business and the advice you've given your client, than the use of our software. Once you lost your client, you decided to cancel services, but you opted for a term-based contract which was held with Spark PR. To me, this is a case of 1) Make sure what you're recommending to you customer is achievable given any solution. 2) Make sure you don't sign a contract on behalf of your client - i would think this is obvious. 3) Make sure when you sign a contract and ask for a term (at a discount), you honor this. Regards, Rory Moss, GM

Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goody review

Kommentare: Goody has making my business vast by attracting more people to my blog.

Campaigns made here are good to attract the customers to your program. You can also give loyalty points to any customer for his loyalty.

Thus software was a bit complex to understood by me for the first time. Later I learned how to use it. But they should give a basic description about each and everything in the software.

Antwort von Marsello

We / the Goody team, really appreciate the positive review. I agree we could do more to make the software a bit easier to use. As loyalty programs and crm's can become rather complex, it's important we provide you with support guidance or support resources. Unlike other platforms, we do possess a lot more functionality than a typical SME programme. As we're continuously growing, I have no doubt we will continue to build up resources to address your query. Kind regards Rory Moss General Manager

Brian
Brian
Director/Owner /Manager in Fidschi
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goody is Great

Kommentare: we are really happy with it, happier still with the support and easy interfaces to our business and our customers

It has enabled us to find a new level of Customer loyalty rewards that is easy to manage and even easier to interface with our customers - i wish i could have found this years ago

i don't really have anything at this time to complain or comment on

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for your positive review Brian. We really value you taking the time to provide this, and we'll be sharing it with the team. All the best, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Rakesh
Franchisee in Neuseeland

Average , still not sure whether this is actually good for the business.

Customers tend to spend time scanning or entering their email on to Goody Card and not paying for the transaction. This tends to hold back the other customers in the queue. During busy times, I do NOT ask customers to scan their Goody card. Infant I actually hope they don't scan their card and hold back other customers.

Antwort von Marsello

Hi Rakesh, appreciate you taking the time to submit this response. You have been a long-standing customer of ours, especially through the early days of our product, so it¿s truly great to still have the LJ brand and yourself on board. We take your comments very seriously, and we¿re committed to improving the process, especially at the point of sale. That is why we are glad to announce we are integrating our product with common tools LJ uses, including Kounta. This is currently in development, and we expect it to be released within 2-3 months. We think this will speed up the process at the POS, so you can search customer accounts directly. Looking at your account, you have registered a significant number of customers & you operate a high return rate. However, there is plenty we can do to improve your ROI, including activating your automated marketing features which will improve retention rates. We would be help to guide you through this at a time that suits you?

Sheryll
Owner in Neuseeland
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Goody Card Newbies

Kommentare: Looking forward to being more proactive with contacting customers with email marketing etc, and segmenting our customer base using Goody Card.

Very easy to set up and use, we have just started using it so still in the early stages. We are looking forward to contacting our customers with specific deals that will appeal to them. The over the phone customer support from Goody has been really great, very friendly (& tolerant..!. Like that customers can use just the one card for multiple merchants.

Would like to be able to put in customers name when signing up, feel it is just a bit too impersonal not to!

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks Sheryll, we'll be sure to pass this feedback to our onboarding and support team. One of the reasons why we don't ask for first and last name is that this is customer initiated on sign up. This typically occurs when registering their account. Whilst I think it makes sense to help customers enter their details, staff often enter these details incorrectly. We're developing new ways to help guide customers through this, including our new Goody Enroll app, which is available in the app store. We hope you and your customers enjoy using it, and see the results! Kind regards, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Liam
Marketing Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Manager

The software is relatively easy to use and explain. Simple and direct.

Glitches and restrictions every now and then.

Antwort von Marsello

Hi Liam, Thanks for your honest review. Whilst some may feel 7/10 is good enough, we recognise more needs to be done to ensure you're satisfied. I'd be very interested to discuss how we can better our software further if you have time? I've noted your responses regarding glitches and restrictions, and i'll feed this back to the team. Feel free to email me at rory@goodycard.co.nz if you have a moment. Kind regards, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Mel
Office Manager in Neuseeland

Kiwi Timber

Kommentare: Overall we are happy

Easy to use. Great way to reward your customers and get a customer database

Sometimes the hardware has issues. Charge doesn't work properly and screen flicks

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for the positive review Mel! We hope you enjoy using the software to date. Unfortunately hardware can be tricky - but the best thing to do in these situations is call us immediately and we'll help you sort this out!

malkit
assistant manager in Neuseeland

A quick, easy way to earn rewards and helping in making regular customer base and also attracting tb

easy to use, great idea. it has so many features as earn points and rewards from local businesses,Track your savings and activity, Store all your loyalty cards.

Kathy-Lee
2IC Challenge Oxford in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Stuff so far

Kommentare: Good, relatively easy to learn. Good instructions and very helpful customer service from Goody which makes the overall experience fantastic.

New to our fuel station and customers seem to love it. Ties in quite well with out software which is always good. Staff at Goody are happy to help with any issues which is great.

Still having issues with our receipts printing. However they say that they are underway in fixing this :)

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks so much for the positive review Kathy - yes we¿re still making some minor quality improvements to receipt printing but this will be fixed shortly. Let us know if you need any further help and don¿t by shy to call in. Yet again thanks for the review and we hope your customers enjoy using their card :). Goody Team.

Tessa
Functions Coordinator in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Practical

Easy to use. Customers can log into the app to track their points and update any information. This is good as it takes a workload off the company. Customer service is outstanding, our rep is superb to deal with.

We seemed to have a lot of issues with the automatic birthday vouchers being sent out. This also came down to customers unsubscribing.

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks so much for your review Tessa. I believe we've addressed your birthday campaign issue in a prior email, but do let us know if we can do anything further. We really appreciate the long-standing relationship Goody and Lawrenson Group have had over the last four years. Feel free to drop us a line, should you need anything further. Kind regards, Rory Moss General Manager

Jamie
Jamie
CEO in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for in-store loyalty, we need more though

Kommentare: Does the job for in-store loyalty. Wasn't as easy to set up as I'd expected (have used a LOT of SAAS platforms over the years)

Marsello drives in-store customer loyalty well with the Vend/Lightspeed integration

The fact that we can't provide a seamless loyalty/coupon experience online and offline is a problem, and creates additional administrative load for our team

Andy
Security Guard in Neuseeland
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Goodie Dunedin

Just open the app and scan your bar code and it's all done. I have a key tag in my wallet as well in case I leave my phone in the car. It's good to see big chains like McDonald's using this software as well as the SME and Sole Traders.

Remembering to turn phone over to scan the bar code after using phone to tap and go.

Sarah
Research Associate in Neuseeland
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very rewarding app

Kommentare: It has saved me a huge amount of money of dining out and has also made me go out for lunch/dinner when I normally wouldn't have because i knew i could get a good discount. Really easy to use, never had any issues. Really quick to scan and redeem

Very easy to open and use. Very quick. Opens at the right page so no having to log in every time. Good graphics and text. User friendly, really easy to scan and redeem points

Not much. I have no complaints.

TJ
Restaurant Owner in Neuseeland
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful programe

Kommentare: It’s has been satisfactory. I wish we had more Point of Sale material so customers can Join without staff need to convince them. We have a very poor joining rate at our establishment. We have trained staff over and over again.

Point system/rewards. I like that we have their emails for sending our campaigns.

Only one email per week. There are times we needed to send two. One for early week special and another for the weekend.

Antwort von Marsello

Thanks for your feedback TJ. We value your opinion and we'll pass this on to our support team.

Jan
Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very organized and professional service with great printed material and wonderful backup.

Kommentare: It was easy and quick to use, as we are busy people we don't have a lot of time so we appreciate the simplicity.

The simplicity and assistance if required, we have only been using the product since the 01 Mach and already feel like we know it.

We haven't experienced anything we don't like, I'm sure if we did need help that we would be looked after well as all our experiences so far have been well looked after.

Georgie
Sole Trader in Australien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Arum Marsello Review

Kommentare: A great program to help me reach my customers easier and more efficiently.

Being in the first few weeks of the free trial, I am loving the ease of setting up automations and the loyalty programs.

Syncing my software has been a problem for me.

Marie
Director in Neuseeland
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: No issues with goody

Very easy to use, clients and staff find it simple and efficient.

Nothing everything fine. Software works well and we have no issues

Antwort von Marsello

Great you hear you're enjoying it Marie! We have some up coming features and integrations we think you'll love. All the best, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Jennie
Owner in Australien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So Far So Good

Kommentare: So far I'm happy

I'm still in the setup process, but so far it does everything I want it to do.

I haven't come across anything I don't like so far.