Über VYPER

Ermöglicht die Erstellung von umwerfenden Wettbewerben, mit denen du E-Mails sammeln, dein Produkt bewerben und das Wachstum fördern kannst.

Erfahre mehr über VYPER

Vyper is easy to set up; we had our first competition going within 3 days of purchase.

I don't think there is anything we dislike about Vyper.

Bewertungen zu VYPER

VYPER hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VYPER bereits verwendet?

Vanessa
Vanessa
Marketing Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Client loved the engagement & results

Kommentare: The VYPER platform was an excellent solution for growing my client’s email list and increased sales conversion from her existing customer base.

The contest software was intuitive, user friendly, and easy to set up. The desktop and mobile consumer-facing view of the contest looked *very* professional and similar to a contest experience a consumer would expect to get from a big brand like Coca-Cola. Client really loved the high-tech (functionality), big budget look and feel without the big ticket price. My client and I both loved the contest feature that allowed contest participants to take custom-defined actions to earn more contest points like sharing posts to different social networks, writing a product review if they were an existing customer, tagging people on specific social posts that they thought would be interested in my client’s products. The other feature we loved that really motivated people to share the contest more was that people could unlock exclusive offers to shop and save online as they completed more of the contest actions. Overall an excellent experience for my client and her audience/customers. Ran the client’s contest for only 1 week, and my client generated in 1 week the revenue she typically generates in 1 month. Highly recommend.

I would have like to be able to make edits on the backend of the contest from my phone (mobile) but maybe that’s a feature that will be available in the future? Even without that though the overall experience & results were excellent.

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks Vanessa, great feedback on the mobile editing option. Thanks for the detailed info!

Melissa
Melissa
Founder in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Least Expensive Lead Gen Tool I Use!

Kommentare: Vyper helps us not only collect leads, but also grow our social followings in a super inexpensive way. Very high value for the cost of the tool.

I love that Vyper makes it simple to start up, maintain, and execute continuous giveaways throughout the year. I use this tool to collect leads for my eCommerce shop and it has been the most low cost solution I've found!

Designing the look and feel of giveaways could be improved

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks Melissa, glad you like the tool and thanks for the feedback. We can work on improving the design options. We just rolled out in-line design editor so it's a drag and drop style builder. Some testing still going on but hopefully this will help!

Kevin
Director of Marketing in USA

Zero support response when website took 17 seconds to load on launch day during business hours

Cool concept. It was easy to set up. Design on landing page is good. Tools seem to be well thought out for the most part.

Terrible support. Built for beginners. Lacking integrations to make it work in any context. We launched major campaign to our existing list of several thousand emails, during business hours on a week day. It has been 6 hours and website is still not functioning correctly with zero response from support other than a reply to a tweet saying that it was resolved and only lasted for 15 minutes, which was untrue. It's still ongoing with no support response despite multiple attempts to contact.

Antwort von VYPER

Hi Kevin, so sorry to hear that this downtime affected you, we would be more than happy to refund you of course. Unfortunately this issue was out of our hands and an issue with our hosting company, we had no control over the downtome and tried everything possible to get this back up as soon as possible! Again so sorry for this having an effect on your experience.

Ari Eko
Ari Eko
CTO/CO-Founder in Indonesien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of my favorite giveaway platform

Kommentare: i use vyper interactive popup daily in my website,
it works and suited for my need.

✅ easy to use ✅ fancy design ✅ have a lot of giveaway type ✅ it works like a charm

i only probem with their pricing structure, i have viraloops and kingsumo, compared to the pricing vyper is the most expensive

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback, interesting about the pricing. If you compare cost per number of entries collected we are actually the cheapest. We have much higher limits on our plans as we dont want to limit people to only 5000 entrants. But maybe a small plan is a good idea, definitely something for us to think about. Thanks :)

Jonathan
Jonathan
Information Technology Technician 2 in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Vyper has helped me greatly extend my social media reach quickly and easily!

Kommentare: Social media reach and increased email reach.

It's easy to use and has so many great features that I have extended my social media reach and email list through the powerful features that VYPER provides.

There are so many options that originally I would overuse them. Note, this isn't really a con, rather it just means you need to learn to leverage the software in the best possible way.

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback, we are always trying to make our tool easier, hopefully the new contest templates will help with that.

Parker Casio
Parker Casio
Owner in Indonesien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Growth Hacks Tool I Think

all feature is the best, i try many similar tools but this is the best

the price is a little bit higher. and for paid plan we cant remove vyper brand.. please it is important to us to remove the brand

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback on pricing. You can get the enterprise which has all branding removed and the option for subdomains so people won't even know it's vyper :)

Rosie
Rosie
Marketing Assistant in Vietnam
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VYPER is a super tool to grow email audience. Content Upgrades unlock a huge amount of leads !

Kommentare: I have collected a huge flood of leads with VYPER. This is extremely useful tools for starter to build email lists and scale up business!

This tool is easy to set up and has good design for landing page. It is useful for promoting new products too.

At first it did not give out good results, yet in the long run the outcomes are out of my expectation!

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback :)

Brenda
Brenda
Digital Marketing Manager | Business Development Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best contest platform around right now

It's easy to use and has all the features built in to get the maximum shares for you contest. I have used it for giveaways and to get subscribers

I really don't have any complaints. If you are really trying to do something a bit creative support is there to help you out which is great.

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Brenda, good to see you getting resutls :)

Tarcea
Tarcea
Founder in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Contest Software Out Here!

Kommentare: I've been signing up to win contests left and right run on the Vyper platform. Now I'm going to use it myself to help my business the way that I see it skyrocketing other businesses

I love the features available for setting up a viral contest

Only the fact that I didn't know about it sooner :)

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Tarcea :)

Gaurav
Gaurav
Founder in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Promote your product easy and fast

Kommentare: Amazing experience ...

Its visual editor is very handy and flexible and also the emails , its very easy to customise emails

it should add more email providers like it has mailgun sendgrid

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Gaurav, we plan to add more integrations over time.

Dominique
Marketing Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

Kommentare: Overall, it wasn't a bad experience I had a fun time promoting the contest with confidence. Great job and thank you.

The software was easy for people to sign-up, log-in and check their score or to gather more point. I personally loved the idea for the domain extension, as well as the choose the type of actions you wanted your future customers to take. It was simple and straight to the point.

I did have a few issues such as the DNS set up, and over all the UI UX could use a bit more work. The process from start to finish isn't horrible but certainly can be optimized a bit better. I personally didn't like that there was no mobile version of your software. No app or web app to check my stats or to set up a campaign. Lastly I wish there was an option to import my current contacts into the contest, it makes for a better customer experience and ties in more loyalty to that customer.

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback Dominique. Will share it with the team and make some adjustments.

Easily execute contests for yourself or clients.

It's already ready to go. There is Nothing to think about at all... just start plugging in your specific information for your contest.

While the templates it has are great and effective I would really like to see a few more contest "types".

Antwort von VYPER

Awesome feedback, we are working on some more contest type templates.

Christopher
Self employed in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks vyper

Kommentare: My promotion and music companies are reaping the benefits of this program.

It was just awesome and very interesting to work with.

Nothing at all. Works great and others should have it as well

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the review Christopher :)

Van
Marketer in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

An awesome marketing tool for your business

It helps you get traffic and leads easily and helps your business go viral

Clients may have to do a lot to earn the prize so your prize must be worth for them to do so

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the kind words!

marketing in Tschechien

SIMPLY AWESOME

Kommentare: Amazing!

how easy it is to build a competition and promote

Nothing as of yet, enjoying​ using the software.

Antwort von VYPER

Good to hear and glad you are enjoying the product :)

Nate
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fantastic tool to build email lists

Kommentare: VYPER is a really simple and clean tool you can use to build your email audience through giveaways. I especially like how beautiful the landing page design layouts are since I'm not a designer. Also, you don't need any talent or skill with code to be able to run a giveaway with VYPER.

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks Nate! Appreciate the feedback! Glad you like the tool :)

Bankwesen

We ran a giveaway with vyper recently. The tool was very intuitive and easy to use.

leaderboard helps you get more contestants and gamifies the whole process. Their landing page design is cool. Easy to integrate Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics.

nothing that I can think of majorly:-) It will be cool to have sub-accounts where we can create multiple giveaways for our customers and give them access.

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback, glad your contest was a success :)

Eric
Eric
President & Chief Architect in USA

Amazing viral giveaways

It's very well put together, unlike many of the other giveaway platforms out there. It also does posting validation.

Only complaint is that it could use more social platforms. But it's still better than most others software.

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks, we are always looking to add more channels to the templated bonus entries, make sure you submit your preferences in support :)

Sofie
Research Assistant in USA

Great for growing your audience

Good for growing your audience as well as promoting a new product. Very quick and easy to set up and share.

The software itself isn't that user-friendly, some of the design functions are limited. I have noticed a number of bugs with font and font size changes, this has been very annoying.

Antwort von VYPER

thanks for the feedback :)

CEO in USA
Bildende Kunst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Crazy Powerful Features

Kommentare: The giveaway was good, I have run these before and there are tools that do a similar thing however I had not been using content upgrades and that unlocked a huge flood of leads! Awesome tool once you start using it!

Content Upgrades and the viral share feature.

Can be complicated to use at first.

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks, glad to hear you are getting some good results!

Max
Digital Marketing in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Growth Hacking Made Easy

Incredibly easy to use, with a great feature set and an even better team behind the product

Not as feature rich as Gleam, but despite that it's still great overall

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the kind words Max :) Definitely let us know if you have any feature requests.

jorge
jorge
ceo in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Needs to get ahead of the game

Kommentare: using it for some of my giveaways. I just wish it looked more pro

having a way to grow your social media and mailing list is priority on Vyper. It has many optins and it limits you very little on lower plans.

campaign builder needs a big UI upgrade. It should look more modern and clean than it is right now. Social follow sharing can't be actually verified. It might be terms of service but I wish they could have a way.

Antwort von VYPER

Hi Jorge, we actually just rolled out VYPER 2.0 which is a huge UI upgrade. Would love your review/feedback on the updated version of VYPER, not the old one.

terry
terry
CEO in Griechenland
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Customer's Review

I just love the Interface in the backend and in leaderboard contests the options you have.

Nothing I believe it's a great tool. So happy for using it.

Thanks Terry :)

job
job
ceo in Niederlande

Viper is a great tool

easy to use winner of a tool list grower

If i have to tell a con than it will be that i did not used it before

Thanks for the feedback!

Long
Long
Founder/Owner in USA

Easy to Use

The most thing we like about this software is the mail integration. We only use Klaviyo and Vyper provides us to include Klaviyo with our Giveaway campaigns.

The least thing we like about this, and hopefully will be included in future updates, the ability to create a short automatic follow up sequence or edit tags within their emails.

Antwort von VYPER

Thanks for the feedback, the follow up emails are getting released shortly :)