Least Expensive Lead Gen Tool I Use!

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Melissa C.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Vyper helps us not only collect leads, but also grow our social followings in a super inexpensive way. Very high value for the cost of the tool.

Vorteile: I love that Vyper makes it simple to start up, maintain, and execute continuous giveaways throughout the year. I use this tool to collect leads for my eCommerce shop and it has been the most low cost solution I've found!

Nachteile: Designing the look and feel of giveaways could be improved

von VYPER an 5.9.2018

Thanks Melissa, glad you like the tool and thanks for the feedback. We can work on improving the design options.

We just rolled out in-line design editor so it's a drag and drop style builder. Some testing still going on but hopefully this will help!

One of my favorite giveaway platform

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i use vyper interactive popup daily in my website,
it works and suited for my need.

Vorteile: ✅ easy to use
✅ fancy design
✅ have a lot of giveaway type
✅ it works like a charm

Nachteile: i only probem with their pricing structure,
i have viraloops and kingsumo,
compared to the pricing vyper is the most expensive

von VYPER an 31.10.2018

Thanks for the feedback, interesting about the pricing.

If you compare cost per number of entries collected we are actually the cheapest.

We have much higher limits on our plans as we dont want to limit people to only 5000 entrants. But maybe a small plan is a good idea, definitely something for us to think about.

Thanks :)

The Best Growth Hacks Tool I Think

Bewertet am 23.11.2019
Parker casio P.

Vorteile: all feature is the best, i try many similar tools but this is the best

Nachteile: the price is a little bit higher. and for paid plan we cant remove vyper brand.. please it is important to us to remove the brand

von VYPER an 25.11.2019

Thanks for the feedback on pricing. You can get the enterprise which has all branding removed and the option for subdomains so people won't even know it's vyper :)

Just getting started

Bewertet am 15.12.2019
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've heard really great things about this software. The ability to create viral campaigns....uhhhh sign me up! I love the communications and hot tips that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] constantly sends out. Very helpful. I'm sure there are less expensive ways to set up these viral competitions but I think this is a great place to get started.

Nachteile: It has the vyper branding unless you're on a higher paid version. This is challenging when you're starting out in your business. I get it though.

von VYPER an 17.12.2019

Thanks for the review and feedback :)

Zero support response when website took 17 seconds to load on launch day during business hours

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Kevin F.
Director of Marketing

Vorteile: Cool concept. It was easy to set up. Design on landing page is good. Tools seem to be well thought out for the most part.

Nachteile: Terrible support. Built for beginners. Lacking integrations to make it work in any context. We launched major campaign to our existing list of several thousand emails, during business hours on a week day. It has been 6 hours and website is still not functioning correctly with zero response from support other than a reply to a tweet saying that it was resolved and only lasted for 15 minutes, which was untrue. It's still ongoing with no support response despite multiple attempts to contact.

von VYPER an 21.2.2018

Hi Kevin, so sorry to hear that this downtime affected you, we would be more than happy to refund you of course.

Unfortunately this issue was out of our hands and an issue with our hosting company, we had no control over the downtome and tried everything possible to get this back up as soon as possible!

Again so sorry for this having an effect on your experience.

Vyper has helped me greatly extend my social media reach quickly and easily!

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Jonathan C.
Information Technology Technician 2
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Social media reach and increased email reach.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and has so many great features that I have extended my social media reach and email list through the powerful features that VYPER provides.

Nachteile: There are so many options that originally I would overuse them. Note, this isn't really a con, rather it just means you need to learn to leverage the software in the best possible way.

von VYPER an 8.6.2018

Thanks for the feedback, we are always trying to make our tool easier, hopefully the new contest templates will help with that.

Promote your product easy and fast

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Gaurav A.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Amazing experience ...

Vorteile: Its visual editor is very handy and flexible and also the emails , its very easy to customise emails

Nachteile: it should add more email providers like it has mailgun sendgrid

von VYPER an 9.9.2019

Thanks for the feedback Gaurav, we plan to add more integrations over time.

VYPER Review; Loved It

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
John E.

Kommentare: This is going to really help take my clients online presence to the next level! They love it already

Vorteile: Super easy to use. Has all the angles covered no problem. Even had a live Free webinar where I spoke with the CEO personally, and he critueqed my page. It was awesome! Thanks you're the man.

Nachteile: Nothing yet. I have used it already for some time and for multiple campaigns and I love it.

von VYPER an 3.4.2019

Thanks John :)

Best Contest Software Out Here!

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Tarcea W.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been signing up to win contests left and right run on the Vyper platform. Now I'm going to use it myself to help my business the way that I see it skyrocketing other businesses

Vorteile: I love the features available for setting up a viral contest

Nachteile: Only the fact that I didn't know about it sooner :)

von VYPER an 5.3.2019

Thanks for the feedback Tarcea :)

Interface sucks, but the tool itself is best in class

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Arjan O.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Setting up a competition takes up heaps of time and it's easy to make mistakes with the many settings to check. But when a competition is set, the social media performance is unmatched!

Vorteile: The fact that it offers the most options and does nice checks on social activity of the users.

Nachteile: The interface is horrible. Translations suck and translating is even worst. This is where tools like Perkzilla probably make their sales from. But when it comes to the consumer part, Vyper holds the best cards. So please, invest in a decent UI. One that's not feeling like it turned 20 too soon. Man, I would love to see the Perkzilla UI experience on Vyper. Also I would love it if Vyper is listed as a company under the US EU privacy shield. You are processing so much personal data from consumers. Make a stand and just comply. Makes it more easy for me to get more business going on te Vyper platform.

von VYPER an 10.9.2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Arjan!

Amazing Software for Contest Giveaways and Promotions

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Graphic Designer II
Design, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Although I’m a graphic designer, I also help the marketing team in getting the word out about our latest projects. Since we all worked together to create something so amazing, it’s ideal that we use our efforts to help make the launch successful. This is where Vyper comes to the picture. Vyper is a very useful tool for managing contest giveaways. We discovered that people love freebies and upon organizing this marketing strategy, the marketing team were able to gather contact info and leads of potential clients. We gained more followers in social media and it soon caused a ripple.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, you won’t get much support from the customer service department and this is one area where they should. You can’t have a good software without excellent customer service. They go hand-in-hand.

von VYPER an 2.11.2018

Thanks for the feedback, would love to learn more about your customer service experience with us (email jack@vyper.io). We are always looking to improve.

Vyper for Cryptocurrency

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Benjamin M.
Cryptocurrency Marketing Manager

Vorteile: It allows for a TON of custom branding which is huge for my business. It allows a lot of customization and custom tasks which has allowed me to really tailor my services for cryptocurrency clients.

Nachteile: There has been several bugs, but they do get the bugs fixed fairly quickly.

von VYPER an 28.2.2019

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin!

Raise a glass to forever squashing bugs :)

Best in class contest software

Bewertet am 4.2.2019

Kommentare: This helps me build my marketing list and create a verified enthusiastic list of buyers.

Vorteile: Vyper is the best of the bunch. It has all the bells and whistles:
Pop ups
Contest wheels
Social Like encouragement
Custom CSS
Content Upgrades
Multiple ways to score winners
Cheating Protection
Leaderboard contests
And more... They have thought through everything you need to run viral contests and they spare no expense to make sure you get all the features

Nachteile: Its a bit on the pricey side, but I would rather it was exclusive than priced for the masses.

von VYPER an 5.2.2019

Thanks for the review, glad you like the tool :)

Power in simplicity - Amazing tool for gathering emails

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Product Associate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over 2500 emails for our online stores.

Vorteile: It's simple and easy to use. Allowing you to get up and running literally within minutes. The team experimented with adding new features and also knew when to make the hard decisions to focus on their core strength. Every single time I've run a contest I've come away smiling at the results. I would recommend it without a second thought to anyone as their email gathering super tool.

Nachteile: There are bugs a plenty when they are changing things around. While the support team reply quickly when there are any issues its not the most ideal situation. Does that make me not recommend the software? Not even for a second. It is just that good.

von VYPER an 7.6.2018

Awesome, thank you so much for the feedback :)

Game changer

Bewertet am 19.1.2019
Harry S.
Managing director
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: I like that this will educate us on building better engagement and generate leads.

Nachteile: Not got too far into it yet so haven't got too much to say.

von VYPER an 21.1.2019

Thanks for the feedback Harry! Would love to hear more once you have used the tool a little longer :)

Popup growth was awesome!

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Steph C.
Writer & blogger
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Collected way more emails.

Vorteile: It took very little time to setup my popup and start collecting leads. The gamified popup also performed 3x better than my previous popup!

Nachteile: Would have liked to have had options for additional fields on the popup like phone number. This would have been a nice feature as I saw it used on their contests and lead magnets.

von VYPER an 22.3.2018

Hi Steph, we actually just added additional entry fields to content upgrades. Popups are next :)

An awesome marketing tool for your business

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Van N.
Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It helps you get traffic and leads easily and helps your business go viral

Nachteile: Clients may have to do a lot to earn the prize so your prize must be worth for them to do so

von VYPER an 12.9.2018

Thanks for the kind words!

VYPER - Review

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Audio Producer
Medienproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's a very powerful viral marketing tool, with a great capacity to garner leads.

Nachteile: It's one dimensional, with marketing knowledge you can achieve viral results with other more comprehensive platforms.

von VYPER an 10.5.2019

Hi there, we would love to know what you you wanted to achieve but couldn't with our tool. We are definitely one of the more advanced options so interested to learn more about your experience.

VYPER is a super tool to grow email audience. Content Upgrades unlock a huge amount of leads !

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Rosie H.
Marketing Assistant
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have collected a huge flood of leads with VYPER. This is extremely useful tools for starter to build email lists and scale up business!

Vorteile: This tool is easy to set up and has good design for landing page. It is useful for promoting new products too.

Nachteile: At first it did not give out good results, yet in the long run the outcomes are out of my expectation!

von VYPER an 1.5.2018

Thanks for the feedback :)

Best Contests and Giveaways Software

Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Mike S.
Digital Marketer

Kommentare: Great being able to incentive so many different tasks across a number of social platforms.

Vorteile: I love the viral leaderboard. There has been a lot of thought put into the psychology of structuring a contest.

Nachteile: The contest page could have more customization options in terms of design.

von VYPER an 12.9.2018

Thanks for the feedback Mike, if you have any feedback on how we can improve customer support & value for money please send jack@vyper.io an email :)

great tool

Bewertet am 20.1.2019
Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: great concept, great usability interface and user path.

Nachteile: nothing really, all positive in terma of concept and all, see pros above.

Best contest platform around right now

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Brenda R.
Digital Marketing Manager | Business Development Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's easy to use and has all the features built in to get the maximum shares for you contest. I have used it for giveaways and to get subscribers

Nachteile: I really don't have any complaints. If you are really trying to do something a bit creative support is there to help you out which is great.

von VYPER an 6.6.2018

Thanks for the feedback Brenda, good to see you getting resutls :)

Easily execute contests for yourself or clients.

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
VP of Sales and Marketing

Vorteile: It's already ready to go. There is Nothing to think about at all... just start plugging in your specific information for your contest.

Nachteile: While the templates it has are great and effective I would really like to see a few more contest "types".

von VYPER an 11.6.2018

Awesome feedback, we are working on some more contest type templates.

Complex but powerful

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Michael j. M.

Vorteile: Gamification for giveaways was great. We felt like it built a lot of buzz.

Nachteile: A bit clunky to implement. Support articles could have been better?

von VYPER an 17.7.2019

Thanks for the feedback, we actually just rolled out a new UX design to help with the campaing building process. We will also work on improving the support articles :)

Great Tool for Contests for Smaller Businesses

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Melanie E.

Kommentare: As a tool for contest creation for marketing, it's a good one.

Vorteile: The variety of contest options available. Had the most success with the leaderboard contests but all of the options we tried out were easy to set up and easy to track. Got the engagement we wanted - and more - for a small clothing company and the success could be replicated across a number of niches I would imagine.

Nachteile: Very little, this is one of the few tools I have worked with that I have really had very little to note or complain about. Customer Service could be a little more responsive though.

von VYPER an 9.4.2019

Thanks for the feedback Melanie :)