We have only been using Zervant for a couple of weeks, but it has made invoicing much simpler

Bewertet am 25.7.2017
David R.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saving, from both entering, sending and reviewing. We used to use Excel, export as pdf and attach to an email. This is much simpler and faster

Vorteile: Cost (Free!), Simplicity, Ease of reviewing all invoices, Ease of adding/removing columns, Ease of sending Quote, then Invoice, then Receipt. Ability to add packing slip, attachments for card receipts, personalised messages

Nachteile: Can't write more than 2 decimal places in the Ex-VAT column, so when unit = 100, the Inc VAT price is worked out incorrectly, so you have to work out the full amount and type that in the Inc VAT column instead.

Professional Invoices

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Christian L.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I have been using the free version for a couple of years. Invoices can be customized to really look great visually but also to contain all the key info (commercial and legal).
You can set up various payments methods including credit cards. Invoices can be sent by email (none of my invoices have ever be classified as spam by my clients), downloaded or sent by snail mail by Zervant (never tried this).

Nachteile: Free version is limited to 10 customers.

Very basic application: you could use Excel instead

Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Easy to use: you can easily start using it with the pop-up assistant
Focused on the European customs: if you are a freelancer you can select if and what kind of EU VAT is to be applied

Nachteile: Impossible to customize layout: there is only 1 template/layout. No other templates are avail, no colors can be added, fields customization is very limited.
Cannot send the invoice directly to the client, as in the case of Invoice Ninja.
Does not include any feature to take into accounts payments and delays.
Cannot link it to paypal.

von Zervant an 13.12.2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Zervant, and sorry to hear that it was not a good fit for you!

We appreciate the feedback, and will review the points you've raised to see if they can be added as new features.

You'll be pleased to hear that we will very soon be releasing an update that allows you to customise the layout of your invoices. And it is already possible to send them directly to your customers.

Hopefully the above was useful information, please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Zervant is a fantastic product

Bewertet am 25.7.2017
Preston F.

Vorteile: Easy to use, good customer service, great layout, comes with good recommendations and of course its FREE

Nachteile: Almost very invoice I send via the email function end up in my clients spam box, even when they accept it first time as "not spam" follow up invoices find their way to spam?

Easy, quick & efficiant

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Jodie W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This has changed my life ! so much easier to organise.
all invoices in one place, reminds me to collect outstanding amounts.
being able to invoice different companies easy as pie! i really cannot fault this programme, as a self employed business it is top class

Vorteile: easy to use

Nachteile: nothing

Conrad,s Review

Bewertet am 28.3.2017
Conrad B.
Managing Director
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is outstanding, does what it says on the tin. Hastle free invoicing really like its ease of use and how easy it is to use and keep track of all my invoices.

Vorteile: Its ease of use and functionality

Unbelievable value for FREE...

Bewertet am 29.3.2017
Jennifer N.
MD

Kommentare: I could not believe when I stumbled upon this software:-) I was like FREE for life; yeah right - what is the catch...at first I was dubious about it until I read their story...then I was like wow! In any case it made sense in the end because as a Social Justice activists myself running a Social Business Enterprise - I believe sharing is caring! So kudos to the Zervant team...service is obviously in their name:-) every little helps so thank you so much guys ...loving this software and its so user friendly with an even easier /appealing dashboard to look at:-) Jennifer

Vorteile: Seamless self taught within seconds you are a pro user:-)

Nachteile: Not yet gone that far

Great invoicing software

Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Stuart F.
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have previously always created my own invoices from scratch which was very time-consuming and a real chore. I was sick of wasting time on paperwork and this was the first time I decided to do it through a company online. My experience has been a great one, it's so easy to get to grips with and is very intuitive and easy to follow. I always know where I am with payments, it warns me if I have overdue invoices outstanding and also sends out automated reminders. A real breath of fresh air...Well done all!

Vorteile: Ease of use, intuitive, automated emails and warnings of overdue payment

Nachteile: Not found anything yet

Produces great invoices and reports

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Chris C.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Automated and smartened up my invoicing producing useful reports, but I'm going to have to find another solution as I need a package that deals with expenses

Vorteile: Professional looking invoices and useful reports. templates make invoice generation simple

Nachteile: Cannot deal with expenses - it appears the free package formerly included this function but it has been removed

Ease Of Invoicing

Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Taranpreet S.

Kommentare: It is very simple and easy to use the invoicing software. Before this, we were using Microsoft excel for are invoicing. We will never go back to it now. The real beauty of the software is to edit or amend invoices even after we have sent to our customers. Thank You Zervant.

Zervant Review

Bewertet am 23.12.2016
James B.

Kommentare: I started my new business venture and needed something to track my expenses and invoice my clients Zervant gave me that, its easy to use, tracks information easily and automates a lot of the manual aspects of my job, overall a great package and good value for money.

Excellent

Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Arlindo S.

Kommentare: Very good customer service. quick response to queries & questions! extremely helpful. Only thing that I would like to see is perhaps a bit of colour on the invoices, its a bit too white and a bit dull, having said that, it does serve the purpose well.

Easy to make and track invoices.

Bewertet am 28.7.2016
Tomasz C.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Easy to make and track invoices. Extremely friendly app and even more friendly supprt. Have been using Zervant for around 2 months now. Highly recommended!

Vorteile: Features
Support
Price

Nachteile: Small glitches with invoices in different currencies

von Zervant an 29.7.2016

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback, and really great to hear you're finding Zervant so useful!

We've looked into the small small glitch, and also fixed that for you too.

Easy to use, produces professional-looking invoices

Bewertet am 26.7.2017
Chris C.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Generates professional-looking invoices - once set up minimal time spent generating invoices,especially for repeat business

Vorteile: Simple integration of logos, ability to select input fields for individual invoices, automatic generation of pdfs

Nachteile: New customers unable to use for expenses, glitch producing multi-page pdfs when payment options over-populated

10 out of 10

Bewertet am 7.4.2017
Shaun M.

Kommentare: I am quite new to this sort of program but have used similar ones. this is simply great. I run a small window cleaning business and can complete my invoicing in a flash. haven't found nothing I don't like so far.

Great free invoicing software

Bewertet am 29.3.2017
Adam F.
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I stumbled across Zervant by accident when I was looking for an invoice template for Word. It has an excellent feature set and is actually better than several paid-for products. I have recommended it to several friends and associates and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it again.

Vorteile: Free, simple to use, nice UI

Nachteile: Could do with time tracking feature

Finally

Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Xavier F.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great tool to make invoices with a lot of other premium qualities. It's so useful to make clean invoices with a good design. There is a free option and premium plans not really expensive.

Nachteile: I would include time tracking feature on the first premium plan, but it's my opinion.

Caker makers review

Bewertet am 2.4.2017
Selina N.

Kommentare: This is a quick, friendly and easy to use service, great for my business! I can access my account anywhere, send copies to myself, track payments, add and remove customers. Easy!

Great for start ups!

Bewertet am 5.4.2017
Muthabbir H.

Kommentare: I came across Zervant on a google search and after having gone through their offering, I will surprised that they offered this at no cost! It has been of great help. I have also had great comments from customers on the look of the Invoices, 'very professional'. Highly recommend anyone to try Zervant!

Vorteile: Free and easy to use

Nachteile: Would like the expense feature added

Excellent software

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Sophia D.

Kommentare: So easy to use and nicely designed. Very well developed. Keeps all your clients, invoices and receipts in one place, emailing straight from the platform. Very convenient.

New to Zervant

Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Brian M.

Kommentare: Great program with all the features for a small business. Very professional and fun to use. I would recommend it for anyone starting out in a small and growing business.

It's fairly easy to use.

Bewertet am 10.8.2017
Huw E.
Sole Trader/Subcontractor
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My invoices and estimates look very profesional

Vorteile: It calculates the sums for you provided you have entered them correctly ie VAT. It saves all the data input , works out your total expenses and various charts.

Nachteile: It won't let me deduct Cis TAX for the building trade after i've done the final figure on my invoices

Great idea and quick to use

Bewertet am 29.12.2017
Kelly W.
Company Director
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ability to send invoices directly to customers' emails, can't wait for option to have 'posted invoices' go live

Nachteile: the customer upload facility isnt straight forward. As a result, I have all my customers duplicated when I tried adding new customers.

Amazing site to use

Bewertet am 29.11.2016
Todor K.

Kommentare: We use that APP for short time, but it's amazing. very easily to using and very understanding for us.

Helpful to begin being Self-Employed

Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Mike P.
Business Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: After finishing employment with a company, they decided to retain my services on a commission only basis. Zervant's free and easy to use invoices have taken the stress out of invoicing for work I have done.

Vorteile: Ease of use and costs - free!

Nachteile: No cons