Über Hostaway

Weltweit # 1 Ferienwohnung-Software für Profis! Synchronisiere & verwalte all Deine Kanäle, Eigenschaften, Reservierungen und Aufgaben von einer Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über Hostaway

Export function to Booking.com somewhat limited - can not create extra rooms via hostaway, bed setup not ideal for representing non-traditional bedding.

Bewertungen zu Hostaway

Hostaway hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 279 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hostaway bereits verwendet?

Justin N.
Justin N.
Accountant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hostaway Review

Very easy to use and it is good to book rental vacations

everything is good with this software but customer service does take a while.

Antwort von Hostaway

letztes Jahr

Hello Justin, thank you very much for your kind words. While we appreciate feedback, it can sometimes be subjective. Based on your feedback, we looked at our stats and found out the median response times had gotten longer. As a result of it, we immediately increased the size of our support team by 200%. As you can see in the other reviews, the outcome was excellent supprot with fast reponse times. Thank you again for helping us strive to become even better!

Panagiotis G.
Manager in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback on hostaway guest portal

- The new design is great its really modern and it looks more like 2022 - Works really better on mobile - The extra information you may need from your guests are given more gravity just instead of being an "Other" section(on the previous version of guest portal) - The guest has more information at a glance

- The guest still can't change his arrival time inside the guest portal this feature would really help a lot to reduce messages with the customers about the details of their arrival etc. - We still don't have the ability to customize portions of the guest portal except for the custom fields(such as maybe removing some sections or moving them around). - Not possible to change some informational text on the footer of the guest portal page. - Custom fields from the listings module- Is it possible to show them in the guest portal changing the custom fields to public on the listing level doesn't show the field.

William S.
Entrepreneur in UK

Hostaway for Serviced Accommodation

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and set up. The onboarding process and support were very good.

I am quite new to higher end channel managers. I found this channel manager to be good value for money.

Andrea D.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not happy at all! Customer service is sub par to non existent!

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The task list is a nice feature but almost impossible for the cleaners to use in the field.

The set up of this platform is a complete nightmare! The customer service at the very beginning is decent but they are quick to drop you and go to the next customer before you are completely set up. You are left to wait for the integration and absolutely no customer service afterwards. We were not given the final steps of what we needed to do as far as getting rid of VRBO iCal and now I have to go back through 145 reservations, cancel them and set them back up just so we can get the program to work correctly. Not to mention the fact that our pricing was not being seen my guest so they were booking the property for 100+ dollars less than what the nightly rate should be. This has cost our small company in excess of $5000 +. You are crippled by your mobile app. You can hardly do anything from the app other than look at what’s already there. You cannot make any adjustments to reservations or anything else. If you need immediate help, you can forget it. You will not get help for at least three days if you get help at all. My suggestion to you is run while you can, don’t get tied in because it’s just as hard to get out of it as it is to get set up with it. Call Guesty!

Henry D.
Co-Founder in Frankreich

Hostaway rocks

Kommentare: Amazing overall experience.

From the onboarding to nowadays daily use, everything has been comfortable, the support is really useful aside their help center.

Nowadays, my main issue is about a calendar feature, which is pricing rule set. Indeed, it's develop for Airbnb but not yet for our Booking Engine and Abritel. The product team seems working hard to launch this new step. Finally, maybe the app could be a bit more develop. That's really to spot detail, my overall opinion is amazing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Avantio

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: We were working with 365Villa before and they were providing not even the half of Hostaway feature for almost the same price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: 365villas

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: It was a quiet hard decision and I don't remember exactly the reason why, but I think it was the price and the app.

Suzy G.
Manager in Australien

Onboarding with Hostaway

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The product is quite easy to use and intuitive. The inbox and calendar are very helpful. Support is great.

Nothing to report as yet.................

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty For Hosts

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: Hostaway had more functionality and is scaleable.

Melissa D.
Managing Partner in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Exceptional service and user-friendly software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great experience, I really cannot complain about this service. Although there are some improvements to make, the team is always very responsive and open for constant improvement

User-friendly app, amazing new booking engine, and great customer service. Calendar view, auto-invoice, message auto scheduler, synchronization with other platforms are Hostaway's strengths

I would just like to be able to call the support team instead of having to email and wait on an answer. Even if they are responsive, we sometimes face urgent situations that would be much quicker and easier to solve over the phone. The owner statement part needs to be improved, as well as the owner portal The Cardex needs to be improved: I would really like the system to save the owners contact details for future reservations. Having to place the reservation ourselves and enter contact details every time is time consuming

Mikey S.
Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Some of my main issues resolved so should be good now!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The system does work but again the main difference from other PMS's was accountant management! But the system is easy to use and function.

It wasn't the software I was more interested in the account management but my account manager was great but has since gone on mat leave, I never got someone to take over! If there is no account management WHY DID I LEAVE MY OLD PMS SYSTEM.

Ricardo C.
Director in Mexiko
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

Kommentare: Amazing Channel manager

Everything is great, Really easy integration, great technology and amaizing service provided. Great app as well

CEO in UK

Great Experience so far!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been easier than I thought it would be. The onboarding team have been excellent and extremely supportive.

The Dashboard seemed quite easy to navigate

Details of reservations provided to team members such as the number of guests expected could be improved on.

Daniel H.

Vacation Rental Management

Kommentare: Overall experience has been quite satisfying. I really like their communication when I have issues or concerns. While the PMS isn't quite what I would consider optimal or perfect, the company seems refreshingly committed to improving their product to meet the needs of the community.

Value, great bang for your buck. A dedicated, response customer support platform (primarily email), who are responsive to concerns and suggestions. Intuitive features that are both efficient and elegant: channel manager, calendar, and listing manager A company that seems keen on evolving to continue providing a solid, affordable product.

A little lacking on the direct booking side (which may be more valuable to me than most). Hopefully they will add line item charges soon. Other weak points have continually improved or been added including messaging, invoices, and other listing/channel management features. So some still exist but I imagine would be address if requested.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cloudbeds und Lodgify

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: I have a bit of a unique property/situation and ResNexus, although nice, was ultimately too much for my property.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ResNexus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: I did a pretty thorough search for my unique situation and while Cloudbeds came close, Hostaway at least equal but better valued. Honestly, Hostaway wasn't quite all I needed, but they continue to close the gap of what I would consider an ideal PMS (sleek and efficient).

Daniel M.
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hostaway -- best ease of use and amazing support

I checked out probably 20 different PMS solutions, and had individual demos of about 10. Hostfully was in my top 3, here's why I went with them. 1). Easy interface, web-app enabled for 90% of what my managers need to do day to day, so it's easy to deal with on the go. 2). Top tier API integrations with the platforms I cared most about, VRBO and AIRBNB. 3). Their sales rep was really knowledgable and anything he didn't know he followed up to find out the answer. I've found that their support and onboarding team has been incredible. Shakeel, my account rep, is so responsive and knowledgable! I am loving using this software so far and would reccomend it for anybody who is focused on the Vacation Rental business. I don't know it if it's a good fit for Hotel management, I don't think that is their primary market, but for STRs it's pretty much 5 stars all around.

Nothing that has bothered me yet. I think it would be nice if there was a bit more pricing tools and options, but if you are connecting to a third party Pricing Management solution (which I'm going to be doing soon) then it doesn't really impact your workflow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Escapia, Uplisting, Rentals United, MyVR, CiiRUS, Avantio, iGMS, Hostfully Property Management Platform, Streamline und Guesty

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: Needed a more robust PMS system and Channel manager to support us at scale.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: Most other of these require a front desk/concierge style deployment. I prefer one which allows our regional property managers, who are often on the go, to be able to handle guest communications and cleaning management while out and about from their phones. I thought Streamline looked very good for a Boutique hotel business (which is not what I do), and MyVR was probably my runner-up for my niche-- ultimately Hostfully won out for us because it had the best API integrations, knowledgable staff, clean and simple interface both desktop and mobile. Thrilled with the choice so far!

Jamie L.
Founder in USA

Exceptional Support - Software is still young but off to a great start

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like this company, their culture, and their obvious commitment to the client. The software is very intuitive, user-friendly, and has a fantastic design. Lastly, their customer support is exceptional. They are obviously committed to working with the client and making sure their end users are happy.

I appreciate the simplicity and user-friendliness of Hostaway. The display is appealing to the eyes and the menus are intuitive. Additionally, the customer support team accessibility is hugely beneficial. I can get quick answers to my questions - they are very responsive. The value of that is beyond measure for a property manager or someone who has a demanding schedule.

The software could offer more templates and automation as it relates to booking and task management. There are a number of processes that take place due to different scenarios as it relates to guests, their needs, and changes in reservations. My experience thus far with Hostaway is that they are actively improving their product which is very nice.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Uplisting und iGMS

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: I worked with OwnerRez for a month and a half and the onboarding was still in process. While the software was sophisticated and thorough, the onboarding process was painful. Their support is only available via an email ticketing system. I was lucky if I got a 1-2 hour meeting once a week and at the end I was criticized for needing so much support. Transitioning to a channel manager and scaling your operations from working with individual platforms is no easy task. Myself and my assistant were in flux for a very long period of time and OwnerRez did not appreciate that.

Zuvor genutzte Software: OwnerRez

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: 1. Software intuitiveness 2. User-friendliness 3. Mobile App 4. Implementation support 5. Dynamic pricing tool

Kim O.
Property Manager Assistant in USA

Top notch customer service

We found Hostaway to be the perfect option for our property management side of the business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond meeting with us to get us started and through the first few months of operation. Now we deal primarily with the customer service via the app, and they get back to us immediately. They will either fix the issue we're having or we dialogue and troubleshoot to fix. They are constantly working to streamline the program for property managers in terms of calendar updates, updating listings etc. We host between 20-30 properties and they've been great to work with. Highly recommend.

Sometimes the updates are glitchy, but customer service immediately attends to the issue. It's a newer software and very inexpensive compared to its competitors so minors issues are is to be expected, but they troubleshoot and update constantly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostfully Property Management Platform und Hostfully Guidebooks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: We liked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and our interactions with him. The price was definitely what caught our eye, but our overall customer experience has been top notch. When we dealt with Hostfully we didn't care for our sales rep. He didn't listen to our needs, didn't send out time reminders and links for meetings, and was overall no where near as responsive as we needed them to be. Hostaway won us over.

Jack M.
Director in Australien

Sophisticated Channel Manager

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a good experience. I signed up with them a year ago and periodically I do a review of the competition and new entrants to see if they stack up and so far, this is the best solution for us.

It does a lot of really great things that suit my business model perfectly. It is the best software system I could find for our budget and requirements. My personal favourite is the webhooks and open API that I can use to build my own functions on top of.

It really needs the functionality to be able to automate the security deposit for guests. That is my one problem. I would have said the financails could be improved but they just released a major update to this and it looks great. Finally, I'd like to see some custom reports for business metrics. I currently have to download to a .csv and manually figure things out. The overview dashboard does have a decent set of metrics, but I want to see them over time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OwnerRez, Guesty For Hosts, MyVR, Guesty, Uplisting, Lodgify, Smoobu und Hospitable.com

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: Expensive and you had to pay extra for the actual channel manager. It was a good PMS, but it's only really useful if you have a lot of call ins or your own direct booking website that people have to enquire before booking. I wasn't a fan.

Zuvor genutzte Software: 365villas

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: By far the best value for money and the best suited to my individual needs.

Rene T.
CEO / Founder in Hongkong
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great Product that listens to users...

Kommentare: Hostaway saves me time and this is a really big thing.
We have a lot of moving parts in the hospitality business. The fact that there is a lot of automation possibilities in the product makes our lives a lot easier and time won can be focused on other Business Development tasks.

The software is intuitive and easy to use. Clear user interface that is not complicated. The first setup is very easy and when questions arise, the helpdesk is really quick in answering. Team is also helpful with the setup. Most importantly, the team listens to what we, the users, are missing and will implement in fairly short time.

I do not have any real cons for Hostaway product. Like many of the similar products it does not have all in it what we would need (Like good Owners Reporting Tool) but it is 90% of what we need to run our business.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostfully Property Management Platform und iGMS

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: VREASY was missing a lot of functions we would like to have to run business smoother. (And safe us time) Also, the product felt "dated" and there were not many new functions rolled out.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: The completeness of the Hostaway Product won me over. Also the price to what was offered between the three products won me over to go to for Hostaway. Also the attention of the team to really support us in the transfer to Hostaway.

Daniel D.
CEO in USA

I love using Hostaway

Kommentare: I love using Hostaway. It's not the cheapest product; however, it's nice to have all the features I want in one place instead of slapping together a few cheaper products to try to get the same result.

The thing I like most about Hostaway is the ease of use. I manage my properties while working another job, so I need automation. The automated messaging and task creation with saved checklists really saves a ton of time. My cleaner also really likes it because he can just update the cleaning tasks via the app. I really only have to answer one-off questions from guests because I'm able to seamlessly communicate everything through my automated messages. The other great thing about Hostaway are the constant improvements and customer support. It seems there are new and improved features every month which is exciting. If there's something that could be better, it's easy to communicate with the support team and find out what I'm doing wrong or have them plan out an update. Even though the team is in a different time zone, I always get responses within 24 hours and everyone is really nice. I already love the product, but knowing that things will continually improve is what makes this product a no brainer for me to use.

The booking engine could look better. I used the WordPress plugin and don't love the overall look; however, I figured by the time guests get to that point on my website they're already very interested in booking and won't be turned off by the look.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OwnerRez, Hostfully Property Management Platform, Guesty, Lodgify und iGMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: I wanted something that provided all the features (calendar sync, automated messaging and task creation, mobile app, checklist templates, financial reporting, etc.) in one solution. I also was looking for something that integrated with Beyond Pricing. From doing demos of other products, it was clear to me Hostaway was the best for what I needed.

Aleksandra Z.
Manager in Tschechien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is what you need for your business

I have used another channels manager before and to compare to them this is the best! I don't have any problems with synchronisation, no overbooking, that makes my life much easier )) As well I save lot of time on messages. Because you can use automations in Hostaway. This software is easy to use, big advantage is app for your phone. And I would like to mention that this team is really working hard and they always improve this software, they listen you! You don't need 80 channels to sell your apartment. Hostaway has enough channels for max occupancy rate.

May be would be good to make an option to copy prices for another apartment (because I have 4 same apartment in the same building), so I don't need to spend my time to make prices for similar apartments.

Antwort von Hostaway

letztes Jahr

Dear Alexandra, thank you so much for your kind words and recognition for our mobile app. As you can see from older reviews, we take customer feedback personally and always strive to build tools that help our customers grow. After all, one of our company values is Our Customer's Success is Our Success.

Korneel D.
Owner in Belgien

Best Channel manager software I've used

Kommentare: As I said before, me and my team are a big fan.
Functionalities are almost everything I need. The overview is very good. And I never encountered a glitch, something I appreciate a lot! Also, costumer service is really good.
Pricing could be better but is OK.

After using several other channel manager software for my 8 unit Boutique Hotel, I discovered Hostaway about 2 years ago. I truly like the integrated features for my 3 channels (Airbnb, Booking.com & own website). It gives a clear and straightforward overview of the calendar & pricing. Easy to adjust pricing by day & by channel individually. I'm a big fan of the automated messages (set-up), as it saves us heaps of time. Also, we never encountered any issues with sending out & receiving messages (very important!). I'm a big fan.

Although, I use the mobile app several times a day, it can use some adjustments. I'ts not the best app there is in form a style and overview. On the other hand it's relatively fast & very easy to use. And also here, it always works.

Madilin W.
Vacation Rental Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and easy to implement!

Kommentare: We are saving time and able to put that time back into the growth of the business!

Our favorite features in Hostaway are the auto-messaging features, owner portal, and financial reporting. These features take so much off our plate and get us back to interacting with our guests in meaningful ways. They are also crucial as we look to expand our business and take on other owner's properties. The scalability of the software is a HUGE bonus for us.

The software is incredibly robust, which is not a downside. However, it can be overwhelming at first. The onboarding process helps make it manageable. Having someone walk you through setting everything up is what makes the experience with the software worthwhile.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iGMS und Lodgify

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: The product was so outdated and did not suit our needs. It made more work for us. We then went to manual management and it was better, but we needed systems and processes to be able to expand. Hostaway is allowing us to do that!

Zuvor genutzte Software: OwnerRez

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: More features that allow us to scale over time and not outgrow the software.

Ricardo L.
Administration in USA

Great Platform

Kommentare: It is good I'm order to administrate my rentals an listing.

It is easy to use and it helps very much in the control of the rentals

It is still in development phase, it cannot connect yet with other systems such as alarm.com. Also to be present on some platforms you need to have 25 listing. The chat system can be improved. The WordPress plug in doesn't work well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty For Hosts

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: Guesty is very full and solid, but it is just too expensive. Ciirus lack of features and requires many listing

Zuvor genutzte Software: CiiRUS und Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: The integration with Zapier

Phillmore D.
Owner / CEO in USA

Great Software and Team

Kommentare: Our company loves the software, it is a great help when it comes to crm and data management.

We like everything about the software but most of all we like the dedication to improving the software. There are constant updates and additions.

I did not like that there originally was not a calendar widget which could be integrated with our company site but that has recently changed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smoobu

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: Those products were good to very good but always missing one or two components or just not easy to use. Some have very limited interfaces.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Uplisting, Smoobu und Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: Overall functionality and features

Simon A.
CEO in UK

Change of channel manager

Kommentare: The customer service is night and day from our previous system. It is not a lie when we say there could be weeks chasing serious issues with our previous manager, so far HA come back within 24 hours, most of the time it is within just a couple. The onboarding was great, very easy. They also have a user guide which is often offered by software companies but this one feels a little different. Anytime we have searched for anything it is there, written in almost mini blogs with images and bullet points, a real bonus for figuring things out quickly on your own.

This is a very user friendly system with lots of fantastic features making property management super easy. Automated emails & payment rules are a huge time saver. Quick access to changing LOS rules & nightly rates. Even mapping properties is crazy fast compared to other systems out there. We love the fact Hostaway charge a flat fee (tiered also!) rather than a commission bases, with our current number of properties, moving from our pervious software to HA, we are saving over £1k a month. Highly recommend using them, moving from one system to the other was also very easy, we were nervous as we have a lot of units and advanced bookings but there have been no issues to date.

So far nothing. To offer candid feedback to potential users, HA don't connect with as many OTA's as our previous system. That being said it does connect with the major platforms all users will most likely want and others are younger in business / don't deliver as much. The channels we are referring to are also being worked on with HA so iCal is available in the interim.

Craig P.
Owner in Mexiko

New user…great choice!

Kommentare: Overall I’m impressed with the program and look forward to learning more.

Hostaway just makes sense. Training is important and needed, but many features are easily figured out. We tried another program for 3 months that was extremely complicated. I was doing things on my own with little training in 2 weeks with Hostaway.

Customer service was a bit slow to respond in the beginning, but we are working through with regular scheduled training sessions. When you are sitting at the computer and are stuck trying to do something, a 24-72 hour response time is not helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cirrus Insight

Warum Hostaway gewählt wurde: OwnerRez was extremely difficult to learn. Many features just didn’t make sense and their wording was not user friendly for a new user. I could figure out anything on my own and the customer service was too slow to respond to make an impact on my training.

Zuvor genutzte Software: OwnerRez

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostaway: Customer service and training.

Breean H.

WE LOVE HOSTAWAY

We did several demos on different PMS companies. What I learned is that everyone offers something different. Hands down, Hostaway has been the best fit for our needs and the customer service is nothing short of top-notch. Highly recommend them!!!

Every software is not going to have all your needs but Hostaway has worked with me, listened, and responded to all my needed request. I'd love to see automated smart responses and few other efficiencies added to the PMS but this company is passionate and committed to working with the client and I feel like a partner with this team rather than a customer. I'm a big fan :)