Über Textmetrics

Heutzutage ist die SEO zu komplex und zu teuer. webtexttool hat eine Lösung! webtexttool ist das einfachste und preisgünstigste SEO-Tool für jedermann.

Erfahre mehr über Textmetrics

Lindsay S.
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2019

"Intuitive, Streamlined Way to Keep SEO in Check in Realtime"

Kommentare: This has saved me hours each week on SEO for my own site, but also from fielding inquiries from clients, and in managing clients' sites and SEO directly as well.

Vorteile: SEO is such a beast for many of my small business clients. This has been the best tool for both me to use myself, and to recommend to clients. The fact that it's intuitive to use and it tells you in realtime what is good, bad, and ugly is key. If there is a change to SER algorithm, it automatically takes this into account so that you don't have to take on that role yourself if you're a small business owner. The social and meta tags are built right into the interface as well, so it's spelled out for you in such a way that a layperson with very little SEO knowledge can still pick it up with minimal training or time invested in learning SEO.

Nachteile: I know that some of my less technically knowledgeable clients have had confusion with the social tab settings. If I have one piece of constructive feedback, it's that it would be helpful to have a short tooltip or explanation of what making changes to the various settings will impact, or what difference it will make to the end user if they choose enable versus disable, for example.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Francisco A.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"A great web application to position web content"

Kommentare: I use this utility every week to optimize my blog articles for SEO. I'm not too sure about the SEO results, but the articles are reasonably well positioned and maybe using this tool is part of the job and the positive results. In the past I've used wordpress plugins that said they did a similar job, but using Textmetrics is more comfortable. I can also organize the articles into folders and create them long before I publish them

Vorteile: The most important advantages are:
-Easy to handle and use
-The results are quick and clear
-The available options are complete
-I get a text optimized for SEO
-I get tips for optimizing my texts
-Corrector included

Nachteile: The cons are few for me:
-There is no keyword search option that shows the number of searches and the competition, in order to choose the best keywords for each article.
-It does not include export in Wordpress format (html of wordpress) to be able to copy and to paste including already the images etc.
-And the worst of all: It doesn't include a good complete optimization for other widely used languages, for example Spanish

von Textmetrics an 19.9.2019

Hi,

thank you for your review!

I saw you mentioned "It doesn't include a good complete optimization for other widely used languages, for example Spanish". For the content analysis we do support Spanish (and many other languages), but maybe you are referring to something different? Would be great to hear from you, feel free to contact us on support@textmetrics.com / chat on the site. F

Webmaster and Product Researcher
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Powerful Software to Help You With SEO"

Kommentare: I've used Textmetrics to revise some of my most important articles. One of my articles rose over 20 spots on Google through the SEO and readability tips I got from Textmetics. I look forward to see how my other articles improve.

Vorteile: Textmetrics has a lot of features geared towards improving SEO and readability. I really like how it can analyze whether you're using enough white space in your writing. The use of white space is important in improving readability.

Nachteile: The editor could be better. Sometimes Textmetrics fails to import part of an article I want to it to analyze, so I have to manually copy and paste my article instead.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Fantastic value upcoming tool"

Vorteile: This is a future superstar which currently provides a huge amount of analysis power and efficiency for the price. It’s a great tool for content optimisation at the team level and also offers some tools that pro SEOs will find useful.

Nachteile: I can see where these guys are headed... I’d just like them to get there quicker because I think they’re onto some great tool combinations.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2019

"A content optimization POWERHOUSE!"

Kommentare: Textmetrics has so much to offer! However, the things that have been most helpful for me, and the ones I'd like to put emphasis on, are related to optimization. You can start optimizing your content before creating it with Keyword Research and Analysis. Once you've identified your keyword(s), you can keep optimizing your content while you're writing it thanks to real-time optimization suggestions.

Vorteile: Of all the things that Textmetrics (or WebTextTool for those who knew it by that name) brings to the table, my all-time favorite feature are real-time content optimization and SEO suggestions. I like the fact that, instead of having to wait for the entire piece of content to be completed before start optimizing it, you can optimize it as you're writing it.

Nachteile: The one thing I'm not crazy about its the 'Voice' parameter in the content optimization section of Textmetrics. In some cases, writing with a male or female voice doesn't make that much of a difference but that often leads to written content being marked in red (with a negative score) in the Textmetrics content optimization dashboard.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Cuong T.
Assistant Project Officer
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2018

"The powerful SEO on-page tool for Bloggers and Marketers"

Vorteile: Webtexttool scores your blog articles and pages by a visual measure which ease to use.
It optimizes any blog posts as your SEO on-page assistant who will find out instantly your mistakes.

Nachteile: The WordPress plugin needs to be improved for speed.
Webtexttool syncs the blog article in 1-way import that means you must import URL to Webtexttool, then copy manually the HTML source to your blog articles that are in SEO optimized.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Jenn Z.
Owner, Creative Business Strategist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"Great SEO tool for small businesses!"

Kommentare: I've been able to increase the search rankings for several of my blog posts since I started using Textmetrics. It's also been great to know when a page drops in the rankings or consistently stays lower than I'd like so that I can further optimize it.

Vorteile: I love that I can get solid SEO strategy suggestions for my small business. One of the best features is that you get not only technical SEO suggestions, but also content/readability suggestions! Being able to optimize my content for both search engines AND readers is such a crucial difference that many SEO tools miss, so that really sets Textmetrics apart in my book. They have SO much more than just basic content SEO suggestions, too, though. You can track your pages for search engine rankings and generate reports of your results. You can also analyze keywords to see which ones are worth pursuing and even check your competitors' rankings!

Nachteile: The user interface isn't much to write home about. The simpleness probably isn't bad, though - it definitely makes it easier to concentrate on the actual SEO since there isn't anything super exciting to look at! Other than that, it's a great tool.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2019

"Best On Page Optimizing Tool"

Kommentare: Great, I recommend every company keeps this in their daily use basket.

Vorteile: We are using this tool to optimize our every page as per SEO friendly it has so many features which helps to boost your onpage ranking.

Nachteile: It has credit limit, but still, I am okay with that if we get more credits we are super happy.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Javier P.
Video Producer/Editor/Digital Media Engineer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"Textmetrics (formerly WebTextTool) is exactly what you need to write SEO friendly text! "

Kommentare: I have been able to track views and conversion rates so accurately that I feel this tool os invaluable. I am not an SEO expert and with this tool, I don't have to be.

Vorteile: This software walks you through every major requirement for search engine optimization. A list of things that needs a tweak in your post. Also, it tracks metrics about your posts. The stats are extremely helpful because I can do my own A/B testing.

Nachteile: I wish they had a native mobile app for iOS but I bet this is on their todo list.

Sheila X.
Copywriter
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2019

"SEO optimization and more!"

Kommentare: Optimize your content in real-time with keyword search and analysis!

Vorteile: I liked how it shows me what keywords to search for to use in my blog posts within Wordpress (there's a plugin!). It shows what keyword SEO to make it SEO-friendly. And since it's important your audience can read and understand your writing, it shows how "readable" the text is...which is very useful! I bought a lifetime plan from AppSumo.

Nachteile: No major cons so far but I am looking forward to seeing the product get better and upgrades over time!

• Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2018

"Save my seo from dead"

Kommentare: Save ALOT of time on make your content seo friendly

Vorteile: Improve all your content, make it more easy to rank on google. Trully work. The best from this product is the plugin for wordpress - Perfecto for people without no seo knowledge, like journalist or writters
- Easy to use
- Good Tips
- Save ALOT times
- Integrate with alot of CMS
- Works, trully works
- Good support
I get tired to explain to my journalist how to edit an articles on seo friendly. Now with webtexttool i dont have to. They check, and improve. Now they add another feature, that improve redeability. On our site, somosmamas.com.ar we pass from 500 people daily from google to 50-60K daily.... so it works.

Nachteile: The other products isnt good, but they can be insanly good. - Page ranking are not good
- competition rank is not good.
- Poor data
- They use credit
I dont like they use credit for check ranks or competition, but the data is so bad i never use the credits. The best from Webtexttool is the plugin (5 stars), the other Functionality at the moment are poor or mediocre (1 stars). But the plugin is insanely good.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Semi retired
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2018

"An already great tool that just keeps getting better"

Kommentare: This is a real winner. It is very well thought out and keeps getting better and better. The user interface is a pleasure to use and the feature set is both deep and useful. An excellent tool that comes highly recommended.

Vorteile: If you do any writing for the web, particularly blog posts and articles, then you will find Webtexttool to be an excellent tool to have at your disposal. Write from the get-go Webtexttool will have you thinking more about how you write from an SEO perspective. It will make sure that you have just the right amount of keyword love and not too much. But it goes way beyond that. Webtexttool can also check on your writing style and it can keep a track of how well your writing does once it goes live on the web.

Nachteile: I do wish it had a fullscreen writing environment as I'm not used to writing with anything else on the screen. It does allow you to get rid of most of the other content on the screen, but I would like it to go all the way and provide a total zen like writing environment like Scrivener does, or the multitude of focus-orientated full screen readers do.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Founder/Creative Director
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

""Must Have" Tool for On-Page SEO"

Kommentare: This a must-have tool for anyone who writes content on the web, especially if they would like to use that content to attract organic traffic search to their website. It largely demystifies (but not completely - there will always be some mystery in SEO, as it should be) the black-magic of on-page SEO. I think 70% of all white-hat SEO is on-page optimization and this tool does the job admirably well, even if you have never "done SEO" before.

Vorteile: It checks my articles for "on-page" SEO factors such as readability (the "grade level" needed for comprehension), keyword use in various places such as headers and content, and outgoing links to other articles. It encourages authors to write content around specific keywords and provides a pretty powerful yet simple tool to look for easy-to-target keywords with low competition. It also ranks the overall SEO of the content by giving it an SEO score and a readability score.

Nachteile: I think the user interface can get a little better in searching for the long-tail keywords. It will also be a tremendous help to be able to store good keywords so they are more easily and readily accessible.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Phillp C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Create Content-Rich Articles for Search Engines"

Kommentare: No complaints, works as expected. Cheers

Vorteile: The one-thing we use them is their content analyzer. Is pretty advance with their suggested tips (machine learning). We use their wordpress plugin to optimize our on-page seo. The tool analyzes our content and following the hints, we make appropriate changes and publish them. There're results.

Nachteile: Not really dislike but we already have better and more generous tools for tracking our keywords. So its page ranking feature is pretty much obsolete to us and we wish they could have given us more credits for analyzing content instead.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Lily S.
secretary
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2018

"The Essential Tools for Blogger"

Vorteile: If you blog, then WebTextTool is a must. It helps you optimize your written content while you are writing it. Even when you are not writing for your blog, you might want to have the WordPress plugin installed and write the draft on your blog just for the WebTextTool feature.

Nachteile: More features are available for more fee while some might prefer to have everything under one billing.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2018
Jeffry T.
Freelance Designer
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Craft the SEO-Optimized Writing Without Knowing Any SEO"

Vorteile: The tool helps users to SEO-optimized their writing the easy way. All that a user needs to do is to put their chosen keyword(s), and the tool will tell you what to do to optimize the writing.

Nachteile: The use of credit to access other features.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Shannon R.
Blogger
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2018

"Helps Me Optimize My Blog Posts For Better SEO"

Kommentare: Keeps me on target and focused when creating content

Vorteile: I use the Wordpress plugin add-on when writing blog posts. Once I set the main search term, it continually reminds me on how to optimize my content for my targeted search term. It's a great way to have a checklist of items I need to do in order to create great, targeted content. Helps to keep me focused and on target when writing. I also love the feature of tracking rankings for my blog post for a specific search term.

Nachteile: TheWordpress plugin disconnects a lot so I have to continually re-connect the plugin to the Webtext Tool app.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Shivbhadrasinh G.
Co-founder
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"Useful tool"

Vorteile: Project structure and the optimization feature is useful

Nachteile: Navigation in the tool can be improved.

• Bewertet am 10.5.2019
CEO & President
Computer-Software
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2018

"Really helped improve my organic search rankings"

Kommentare: I have been able to optimize my blog content and use WebTextTool to track the page ranking of the content.

Vorteile: The best thing about WebTextTool is the easy by which you can import content, search and assign the best keywords, and get easy to follow improvements that are tracked by their 0-100 scoring system. Once you get your content close to 100 it is optimized for the keywords you selected.

Nachteile: I don't like to work in the Wordpress plug-in beacuse of the size constraints. I prefer to work in their web app and then copy and paste and that increases the time needed to use their software.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Sales Representative
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Webtext the easy way"

Kommentare: It will tell you how your content is looking when you use the WP plug in or you can use the website and write your page out to make sure you have a good content

Vorteile: Webtexttool does a great job tracking your pages along with your competitors' pages. You can have a weekly email tracking your website page in google. You can also use it with WordPress as a plug in. Easy to see what you are missing on your page to ensure you are good with your on page SEO

Nachteile: The thing Iike the least about webtexttool is keyword research. They could do a better job finding keywords and related keywords.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"Our SEO Content Assistant"

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: The beautiful thing about it is - webtexttool gives a visual guide and useful tips on how we can better write for search engines like Google. Copywriting to include search engines is a learnt skill and for designers like ourselves, this can be a problem as SEO is constantly changing. Our process now is just write on Google Docs and amend accordingly to what it suggest, publish! Easy.

Nachteile: Perhaps more integrations into SEO-related Saas like Morningscore, etc? So users can have a simplified overview for actions to be made.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Thomas W.
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"Bought this on Life Time Deal, been using it all the time for content writing."

Kommentare: Better ranking in Google for my blog posts, thanks to "proof-reading" done by this software.

Vorteile: I don't use WordPress, so I appreciate authoring SaaS that allows me to just go to their website and type there. WTT is mandatory for my content writing, just before I hit publish on any blog post.

Nachteile: The UI is a bit confusing, probably because it has a lot more features than the ones I care. This software is not strictly required if you know all the SEO checklists, but it's a good to double check.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Freelance Photography
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"Simple and straightforward keyword and SEO app."

Vorteile: I use the plugin with Wordpress and it integrates this perfectly. The keyword analyzer is amazing. I write my blog posts within Wordpress and the fact that it's perfectly integrated makes this a great product. I get instant page score and content quality so I can tailor my blogs to reach my audience.

Nachteile: Before the update the interface was a little clunky and a bit confusing to use. But now with the new release a lot of the issues I had have been addressed.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Fabio C.
Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2019

"The Tool you need to write contents that WIN at the SEO Game"

Vorteile: Textmetrics (formerly Webtexttool) is very easy to use. You can import or simply copy/paste your existing texts and it will analyze them. Textmetrics it's very useful to improve the on-page SEO of your texts and the readability of them. Also, the tool permit to make a keyword research, identifying the best keywords to use in the text. Awesome!

Nachteile: None, I can't find any disadvantages with Textmetrics

• Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Jochen G.
Geschäftsführer
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"Text analysis and basic SEO for Beginners"

Vorteile: I love the idea to get tips for better content. A good thing is the integration into WordPress and other tools.

Nachteile: Some of the advice's are not comprehensible. As a savvy writer or SEO, you don't need most features of the tool.
I would recommend it only for beginners.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018