Über Mobile Text Alerts

Sende mit Mobile Text Alerts Massen-SMS-Texterinnerungen an deine Gruppe.

Erfahre mehr über Mobile Text Alerts

Sometimes a customer will tell me they did not receive their alert but I think it is on their end.

Bewertungen zu Mobile Text Alerts

Mobile Text Alerts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mobile Text Alerts bereits verwendet?

Keith
Keith
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Text Marketing Strategy

Kommentare: Mobile Text Alerts is the ideal SMS marketing solution for businesses looking to reach their customers at the correct time. With its user-friendly interface, businesses can easily communicate with their customers, employees, and audience when it is meaningful. This platform is perfect for generating sales, announcing notifications, and maximizing engagement in a reasonably priced and efficient way.

What I found nice was the integrations. They have options such as Salesforce, Facebook, Constant Contact and many more. Another good thing is live support chat feature in case if you experience any trouble during the integration process. We built a nice landing page with the goal of building a subscriber’s list. We can now set up a welcome message to send out to our subscribers.

I wish they had a file attachment built inside the platform.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Keith, Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad you've found it useful for engaging with your customers. We would be interested to hear more about your suggestion of a file attachment - you are able to attach files within the platform on your "Send a Message" page, if it helps. Let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any questions about that or any more details about what you're looking for. Thank you again!

Leslie
CNO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for places with multiple groups

Kommentare: We got this program to use for our trauma alerts. We have ended up using it for so much more. We regularly communicate with our staff anything of an urgent nature. The program lets you know who has opted out so you know exactly who gets the messages.

I love that we can have multiple groups with different members. People can be in one or many groups. We can message some or all and its super easy.

When member reply it only goes to one administrator. We have a nursing admin team of 5 and it would be great if all 5 could get the reply's that the members send.

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We appreciate your thoughts and are glad the software has worked well for you, and appreciate the feedback on what could make it better for you. (There are customizations available for a customization fee that would be able to accomplish what you described if you had any interest in that - Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any questions about that.) :)

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It needs more work

Kommentare: Run

Their marketing is pretty good and promising, but actual product falls short.

The product is in its infant stages and needs a ton of work. The backend(s) dont match. They use two different interfaces which is unprofessional. The system crashes and locks you out when trying to use it. Documentation is NOT updated to match the current control panel. Sign-up message modifications don't seem to take and different outputs depend on whether someone signs up via QR code or signup form. Campaign consistency matters.

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Thank you for your honest feedback. Yes, we are in the process of redesigning our platform and we've experienced a few bugs here and there, but you may rest assured that this is temporary as our developers work out these growing pains. We are near the completion of our new platform experience. Please let me know how we can make this up to you. We would be glad to take a look at your account, address any issues, and offer you a free 3-month subscription. We want nothing more than to provide you with the best possible messaging experience and we will do whatever we can to make that happen. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Aaron Nicholson anicholson@mobile-text-alerts.com

Alnetter
Small business owner in USA

Coinpot

Kommentare: alot I dont spend all day on my phone any more

The ease of having multiple message 1 click

its been reliable and it cuts hours off

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi there, Thanks so much for the nice feedback! Glad you've had a good experience thus far! :) Feel free to let us know if you have any questions - you can reach out via live chat or email contact@mobile-text-alerts.com. Best, Sam Pelton

Jasper
Media in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Practice for Mass Texting

Kommentare: Excellent service. These guy's have an Advocate!

Mobile Text Alerts gives easy access to adding short links, surveys, images, names of subscribers, and more right in the app interface. it's super easy to organize members into groups and even purchase a temporary keyword for a shortcode text in for events and more. The guys and ladies at support are always fast to respond to any questions and are super helpful. Every issue I've had has not only been solved but steps were taken by their team to make CERTAIN we were satisfied with the resolutions and solutions.

I'd say the only qualm I have is that text in users aren't able to add their names. That's not an issue for everyone but we send out morning messages (AMTEXT) and sometimes personalize those. The web page sign up works much better for having the customer fill in their information and we import spreadsheets full of user data regularly and that rocks... so meh!

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Jasper, Thank you so much for your review and your kind feedback!! We are glad you've had an overall positive experience and hope to continue to provide a valuable product for you! :) In case it helps, there are a couple other ways you could collect subscribers' names, which you could read a little about here: https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042109833-How-do-I-collect-subscribers-names- Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or needed anything on our end! Our support email is contact@mobile-text-alerts.com. Take care!

Karoly
founder in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really good background for my ministry

- Reliable, - Affordable. - Very friendly and helpful staff... - ...in the last 13 mounts there was only 2 small glitch and they were corrected less then 8 hours.

- Need upgrade to provide the general double opt-in rule. (by-law requirement in many country!) - Need upgrade to send an email to me (admin) if someone opt-in and/or opt-out from my service (by law requirement to keep in record them!) - Very nice to let me send email and SMS campaign together, however the email should be free up to a certain amount of email, but definitely not charging by counting of characters . (Your competitors providing 10-18 000 free emails /m) - Please figure out the Time-zone sensitive sending. Similar than the timezone-wrap in Mailchimp. BUT, if i can suggest: forget it the subscribers time zone selection by their IP address location. This is a dead end! There is a lot of issue with that. However if you let me (admin) set up a "time zone delay-number" at every subscriber record and this number can a variable at the "scheduled sending", that would be a really professional solution.

Kristine
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Love Mobile Txt Alerts

Kommentare: Fantastic. They are helpful and very quick to respond to issues. I love their tutorials that are geared to my business. I recommend them all the time and will continue tol

The program is fairly easy to use. It does have a slight learning curve for the Senior community but they do have awesome tutorials which makes it much easier to learn and implement.

There is not much I don't like. I seem to have an easier time of getting subscribers as compared to other like alert software, but sometimes I need more and am not sure how to do certain things. Help is always available quickly and are very knowledgeable and don't make me feel like I should have known that particular issue.

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Kristine, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience! If you have any questions or need any further help on how to do things or suggestions on how to get more subscribers feel free to let us know! (contact@mobile-text-alerts.com)

Wardell
Wardell
Sr. Minister of Technology in USA

My church has been using MTA for two years and we are continually adding new features.

Kommentare: It a simple and very effective mode of communication. Love it.

The best feature is the new text to speech. The customer service is insane. They will respond even on Sundays. Wow!

They down side is the reduction in MMS characters from 1500 to 660.. it's taking me twice as long to construct a messages because I have to cut it short. Errrg

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Wardell, Thank you for the nice review! We're glad you've had a good experience! :) The character limit for MMS is actually still 1550 - If you're having issues with that or your dashboard isn't reflecting that please let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can look into it for you!

Alternative Medizin, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Communication Ability

Kommentare: I absolutely love that I have the ability to send a text msg or an email to stay in contact with members on my team. The email feature is what keeps me here. No other text msg service offers this option. The customer service is top notch, esponding to my questions and taking my suggestions to male it more user friendly.

I really like that I have very quick access to text messaging abilities to get the word out to multiple people at one time.

It was time consuming to set up since I am not the most tech savvy person

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi there, Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you and let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions!

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Text Alerts is the perfect text marketing tool for our needs.

Kommentare: I have been using Mobile Text Alerts for about a year and the features have continued to grow. It has been a perfect way for us to keep in touch with our customers without having to depend on the reach of our social media accounts, which waxes and wanes with each algorithm update.

Value, ease of use, and the features that make it perfect for a direct network sales business.

I really don't have any complaints. I think it does what it is intended to do very effectively and efficiently.

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi David, Thank you for the kind review! We hope you continue to find great success! :) Best, Mobile Text Alerts, LLC

Camille
Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Been using for a couple years now

Kommentare: This helped me give my customers an immediate message that I know they'll see faster than an email (if they even check their email). It helped me connect with them and offer deals to help me generate income quickly.

I love how easy it is for people to opt in and how fast I can send a text alert out.

I can't really think of anything specific.

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Camille, Thank you so much for your nice feedback!! We're glad to hear you've had success with your text alert system :) We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! If there was anything you needed on our end don't hesitate to reach out - Let us know if there was anything you needed from us to make your experience a 5 out of 5 :) (contact@mobile-text-alerts.com)

Alisha

Review of text alerts

Its easy to use and we like that we can add subscribers ourself- our customers like that we can add them on their behalf

Seems like many of our customers get unsubscribed without wanting to me

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Thank you for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you you've found it easy to use. :) Sorry to hear you've had some issues with unsubscribes! If people reply STOP to any of your messages they will be unsubscribed. You're welcome to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we could help troubleshoot any issues you might be experiencing as well!

Joy
Business Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good App

Kommentare: Great way to communicate with our parents for the day care and staff.

It is easy to navigate and has several good features that make it user friendly.

Some of the features could be streamlined. For example, when add a subscriber and it saves it should populate a new blank screen to add the next one. The mobile app isn't as easy to use.

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you you've had an overall positive experience. :) Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback! (You can email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.)

Leigh

Love mobile text alerts!

The customer service is great and it’s easy to use!

The interface is kinda boring. But still useful!

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Leigh, Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We're glad you've had a good experience thus far. Let us know if there was anything else we could do to improve things on our end!

Nishaaj
Student in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Helps with reminders to clients

I liked the helpful reminders and how it’s not repetitive and annoying.

I don’t really approve of how time consuming sending a reminder is.

letztes Jahr

Hi Nishaaj, thank you so much for your kind review and feedback! We'd love to help streamline the message sending process for you as well - Can you send an email to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can help walk you through the quickest ways to send messages? (For example, you can send a message in 1 minute or less through the online dashboard and mobile app.) Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help! :)

J.R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Awesome Service

Kommentare: The customer service is amazing if you would ever have issues.

Being able to schedule mobile text message events.

Little issues but always fixable on fixing the issues.

Chandler
co-owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, great customer service

Kommentare: These guys have been great. I love their platform and their customer service is amazing.

Ease of use, deliverability. Very easy to send texts out.

There's not much to say here, great product.

Angelique

Excellent software

Kommentare: Great

Easy to understand what things you need to get the text alerts

Something a little confusing understanding some of the comands

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Angelique, Thank you so much for your nice feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience thus far. Sorry some aspects have been a little confusing- Feel free to live chat with us or email us at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you need help with any explanations! (You can also check out our Help Center at https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us ) Best, Sam Pelton

Valerio
Director in Dominikanische Republik
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool, not so much price scheme

Kommentare: This software did not help me much since it came out very expensive. The tool works well, however, I prefer to pay for the messages I actually send instead of paying for a service where I'm not sure if I'm making the most of my money.

I like that it is easy to send messages. Uploading the contact database is very simple and allows you to include opt-in forms on my website. Additionally, I can program the messages for the future.

What I do not like is that the price is not based on the number of messages I send, but on the number of subscribers on my list. I send few messages but my list of contacts is large so this service does not adapt to my needs.

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Thank you for the feedback, Valerio! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! And to address your 'cons', we do have pay-per-text plans available! :) mobile-text-alerts.com/pay-per-text

Marchelle
LuLaRoe Fashion Consultant in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

A fantastic way to stay in touch with your customers on a platform they use every day.

Kommentare: Increased customer engagement

It allows me to send instant notifications to my customers when I am having live sales, giveaways or other specials. I can't think of a more effective and engaging way to stay in touch with your customers than with a direct text message

That I didn't start with it sooner. Had I started sooner I might have more customers now than I do.

Lance
Pastor/Chaplain in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am a difficult customer, but I love these guys. I have had 5 other services.

Kommentare: Communication and instant staying in touch

The cost allows us to grow and not be cramped by texting limits. We can add elements or take them away. No one has a system like that.

It took me too long to find out about it. I wasted time in trying out others. I was surprised that the texts were simple text,

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Lance, Thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if we can help with anything

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Use to send out to tenants

Kommentare: Gets message out fast

We have used this to send out info to tenants. makes it easy to send notes and gets the message out very quick

I hate that there was a limit on how many text you can send out at once. unless you pay for the big package

Joy
Office Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive, Great Asset to a business

Kommentare: Pleased with the price & quality

Allows us to reach customers when they can't always talk on the phone.

Just learning where things are and how to navigate but it's not that bad once you take a few minutes and learn.

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Joy, Thank you for your comments and feedback! So glad that you've had a good experience! If you still have any questions about navigating the service (or any other aspect of your account) feel free to let us know. (Contact info can be found at https://mobile-text-alerts.com/contact)

Judith
Church Admin in USA
Grafikdesign
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great text system.

Kommentare: Love how easy it is to use, dislike that it sometimes doesn't send to all the people in the group and doesn't let you know that it didn't send it to them.

Easy to set up and use

Doesn't tell you when someone in the group doesn't receive the text.

Tricia
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Mobile App Use

Kommentare: It would be great if I didn't have to sign in every time I open the App. The remember me option doesn't work.

Antwort von Mobile Text Alerts

Hi Tricia! I believe we got this issue worked out on your account on the App! Please let us know if you have any further troubles