Über Call Loop

SMS-Marketing und Sprachnachrichten für Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Call Loop

Ravi S.
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"SMART SMS"

Kommentare: Overall experience is good. Customer support is responsible and reliant. I can count on them to support me and provide me solution to my problems.

Vorteile: This software is very convenient. I like the integration flexibility most. It can get connected to different platforms and easy to use. We dont need any super technical knowledge. I integrated this software with HubSpot and Infusionosft and right now our email campaigns are automatically triggered so as SMS service through Call Loop.

Nachteile: It doesn't support Spanish accent and that's what we don't like. Because most of our cusotmer base are latinos.

Shawn B.
Marketing Automation Specialist
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"I have been using this software myself and for clients since it was originally released. "

Kommentare: Improvements in engagement from prospects and clients. An easy to use tool for lead generation. When using it to increase attendance to webinars, we experienced as much as 90%+ buy in on adding a cell phone number to the webinar registration form. This provides for another great option for promoting via SMS. I've used other SMS tools for leag gen by phone. They were fixed at a single entry with no ability to follow up for name and other details. Call Loop's feature provides for multiple replies to collect additional information. I probably haven't mentioned that Call Loop's integration with Infusionsoft is pretty well done, making it easy to send messages and collect information.

Vorteile: Call Loop is relatively easy to use. Set up sms reminders and voice calls. I've used it to increase attendance at webinars substantially. One client is using it to get more engagement from members by sending reminders for scheduled calls and follow ups. The SMS messages are just a necessary tool today. The voice messages are flexible in responding to pick ups or voice mail and can be very powerful for webinar attendance, sales, and other engagement. Our experience in asking for cell phones on registration can be as high as over 90%! I also have several SMS optin series set up for speaking and off-site lead generation. The setup is easy, has multiple steps available to be responsive and collect multiple pieces of information. The biggest pro... the cost is minimal! Clients resist yet another Saas. Paying as you use it credits that Call Loop offers makes it an easy choice to implement the tool. It's competitive with other SMS tools.

Nachteile: I would like a little more flexibility to push data from Infusionsoft to Call Loop. Other than that, I'm very happy with Call Loop and recommend it regularly.

von Call Loop an 9.4.2018

Thanks Shawn!

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Jamie C.
Entrepreneur
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Great Service. Support and ongoing development has suffered"

Vorteile: Price is great. Pay as you go. Occasional sales on calls. Good person running company.

Nachteile: Reports have been broken for at least a year. And out-source support never has any answer other than basically it's on the list. That it was fixed then broke again after an update. Other than this it's great.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Brett B.
CMO
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2016

"A trusted company that does what it says and delivers. "

Kommentare: I started using Call Loop a number of years ago to be able to utilize SMS in our marketing, mostly for being able to reach our customer base at the best marketing level - text. The suite of tools has grown since the time I started and it keeps growing. I really like the transparency of the team and their ability to treat every customer like their best customer. I have tried a couple others, just to see if there was something I was missing. I came to find that the other products were probably not actively developing their platforms. They have features that work, but aren't forward thinking like Call Loop. Call Loop is cutting edge when it comes to development and I assume will stay that way for a while to come. Support was my favorite part about it, a lot of SMS marketing can be difficult if you haven't used it previously, getting questions answered fast was a must with what we were doing at first and they made that process of fixing our issues a top concern. I'm assuming that is the case with everyone that is on the platform. The real bonus of the platform is their integrations, other services just aren't there when it comes to that. The added bonus of integrating with Click Funnels was the kicker for us.

Vorteile: Integrations, automation and ease of use.

Nachteile: Not sure because we haven't had any hiccups in service.

von Call Loop an 23.7.2016

Thanks for the kind words Brett!

• Bewertet am 23.7.2016
Greg M.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2019

"Easy to use and good value!"

Kommentare: I've never had any problem with service. Very responsive.

Vorteile: the ease of use was great! It's just simple. Easy to integrate with my CRM. Works for both text and voice broadcast.

Nachteile: It'd be a really great feature if the CRM integration included list management so I didn't have to import lists but that's minor

• Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Jason R.
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"Pretty Good Tool, Room for Growth"

Kommentare: All in all the software is a solid SMS providor with tons of potential and room for growth.

Vorteile: I've not tested a large amount of SMS softwares so my review should be taken with a grain of salt, but if you are looking for a "meat and potatoes" solution that does what you need it to reliably (i.e. sends SMS to customers) without bells and whistles, this one is for you. There is readily available access to keywords, building new groups and automating various sequences. Intregrations with 3rd party providors is good as well (zapier).

Nachteile: SAAS providers are building some pretty streamlined and visually stunning user interfaces these days. This one feels a bit dated at times. Switching between groups, remembering what the difference is between followupss and triggers and other small things increases friction at times. Building a flow and user group could definitely be streamlined. I'd take cues from places providers like Justuno, klaviyo or manychat (all very intuitive with a low learning curve).

• Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Linda E.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2017

"Awesome way to contact customers"

Vorteile: I like that I can leave message with my phone number and customers that are interested call me back. Also it would be great for newbies who are afraid to call customers.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Dr. zoe S.
Psychotherapist- Life Coach- Consultant
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2018

"Super useful technology"

Vorteile: I have been able to build my email list because of this technology. People are easily able to hop on my mailing list wothout ever even going to my website or social medias

Nachteile: A little difficult to figure out how to get it set up. I am a little tech challenged, but I eventually figured it out.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Peter L.
Founder and CEO
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"Best way to capture leads from the stage!"

Kommentare: I love Call Loop. It has transformed my lead capture from the stage. Anyone that is speaking in front of audiences needs to use it!

Vorteile: the ease of setup and the consistency of the experience.

Nachteile: would love to see some more tutorials or best practices shared with me.

Dustin D.
  • Bewertet am 15.7.2016

"Awesome SMS Marketing & Voice Broacasting Tool"

Kommentare: I signed up to the free Call Loop SMS marketing trial a year ago I was so happy with the service I stayed on. The suite of tools Call Loop provides is pretty insane. I have used alot of SMS platforms and I will say thier is the best around, from ease of use and functionality. I have clients who use all different types of marketing tools and Call Loop seems to work with just about everything. They have a Zapier integration and it connects to a bajillion apps, so that's one of the main reasons I chose the service. It also works with marketing platforms Instapage, ClickFunnels, Lead Pages, Unbounce and a lot people are using those now. I have never really had an issue with the service but I found whenever had a question support was top notch and answered me right away. I can even get the owner Chris on the phone and talk about campaign ideas if needed. That means a lot these days when people often treat you like a number.

Vorteile: They have really cool voice broadcast that even lets you transfer the sms to a live call by texting back a number. This is awesome for pay per call campaigns and event have a client how uses it for support requests. You can also easily see your sms click data in Google Analytics and in reports generated by Call Loop. You can also easily capture name and email via text to join. I use this when I am speaking on stage at marketing events to quickly grow my list. I just offer my slide deck and ask them to text in to receive it. It works like crazy sometimes I like 90% of the room to text in. There are a lot of other popular features that they have but I have not used much myself. Especially SMS contests & sms coupons.

Nachteile: umm I can't think of any cons at the moment. Thier support and service is awesome. The product is never down. And best of all, they are adding new integrations and product up dates all the time. Thanks Chris for making such an awesome product.

von Call Loop an 15.7.2016

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for the review. I noticed you had customer support at 4 stars, but you mentioned that "Their support and service is awesome".

Do you think a 5 star would be a better choice?

Thanks for the review!

• Bewertet am 15.7.2016
Greg M.
boss
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2017

"Great"

Vorteile: Easy to do simple stuff! Just getting a basic text or VB out is really easy

Nachteile: Sometimes I would like an advanced feature like sending longer texts. I would like better contact management and I would REALLY suggest more robust views of subscribers and unsubscribes. Also I would prefer that if someone unsubscribes from the texts for example it didn't affect A) the other lists they are subscribed to and B) Unsubscribe them from voice broadcasts.

von Call Loop an 13.6.2017

Hi Greg, thanks for the feedback. Note taken on the longer texts. For unsubscribes, because it's a short code if they reply STOP they will be removed from the entire short code. That's how short codes work unfortunately and a standard in the industry.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2017
Peter J.
Chief Instructor and Operations officer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2017

"GOOD CALL loop"

Kommentare: A friend told me about callloop 4+ years ago....I wasnt sure...but GOOD CALL on becoming a client of theirs. GREAT customer support AND they're enthusiastic about my success like I am. As a business owner THATS tough to find. From lead follow up, to scheduling to sharing content with current students, callloop is one of the best small business operations decisions I've made in the last 20 years.

Vorteile: ease of use

Nachteile: less support and access from mobile. really seems more designed around the desktop computer environment

von Call Loop an 5.5.2017

Thanks for the review Peter!

• Bewertet am 7.4.2017
Thomas W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2018

"We have been using Call Loop for several years now. Very easy to use and we use it alot!"

Kommentare: Easy to use so able to access and execute immediately

Vorteile: Integrates with several other contact programs. Set up voice or text and let it send when you need it to. One of the customer rep is quick to respond to any questions or concerns and is regularly asking when they can do to improve.

Nachteile: There is no reason to like this if you need to keep in contact with your clients. Texting is powerful because every one sees their texts.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Lifestyle Podcast, Great Insight. Great Performance.
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2018

"It's great!"

Kommentare: organization and client lists

Vorteile: It's collecting my data all day long. I don't have to do much to organize my lists at all, which is great.

Nachteile: Exporting my data looks like the matrix. I only use it for excel so far, but maybe need to import it to a new CRM software or booking software soon.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Linda E.
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Love Call Loop"

Kommentare: love it time saver

Vorteile: Been with Call loop for years now. I like to use it on new customers. giving them a chance to call me at their own convenience. then if they don't call I call them.

Nachteile: they stopped sending me notices of new people on my list

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Ted R.
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2017

"Callloop is awesome, killer product for cutting edge marketing"

Vorteile: My favorite is texting and sms features, voicemail drop and the customizing options for text email responses, etc

Nachteile: I dont like the added expense of keywords, but they are fixing this, there really aren't any other cons I can think of

von Call Loop an 5.6.2017

Thanks for the great feedback Ted!

• Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Sarah M.
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2016

"Best Text Messaging Service---HANDS Down! "

Kommentare: Working with Call Loop is so easy! Their communication with our team makes the whole process easy! There are even ideas of how to use the service even more creatively and efficiently. I can't imagine using another service. We are definitely beyond a happy customer!

von Call Loop an 25.7.2016

Thanks Sarah! We're excited and glad that we can help!

• Bewertet am 25.7.2016
Gladys D.
Co-founder, Heart's Desire International
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2017

"I love using CallLoop!"

Kommentare: The benefits I've received from this software are high-quality leads, a perception of professionalism in having an easy way where people can opt into our mailing list, and the high level of customer service.
I really can't think about what I don't like right now. Even the few times when I've experienced a small technological glitch, the level of responsive customer service has exceeded expectations.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is how easy it is to get new leads. Whenever we speak - whether we are on a live or virtual stage, we walk the audience through the 2 steps they need to take to receive a free gift and it's wonderful to see all of the hands go up when we ask, "How many of you already received your free gift?" It spurs excitement and has helped us to gain high-quality leads!

• Bewertet am 5.6.2017
Consultant / Director of Sales
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2018

"Works as advertised"

Kommentare: I use it for a couple of my customers, integrated with Infusionsoft -- works great and setup was pretty easy. The service has been reliable so far!

Vorteile: It was relatively easy to set up and get working, help section was good when I had questions.

Nachteile: I'd like to see a lower cost per SMS, it can get pricey if messaging large groups.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Mike C.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Very useful tool!"

Kommentare: We use Call Loop when making presentations at conferences. If attendees want our slides and notes or other tools we reference, they can text a code to get them - while they are still in the meeting room! We've seen a giant uptick in requests for information from conferences using Call Loop. Also, when integrated with Infusionsoft, we can automatically plug participants into follow-up email campaigns without anyone on our team making a single keystroke!

Vorteile: It has greatly increased our prospect self-identification at conferences. It is easy to use and cost-effective!

Nachteile: I would like to see the ability to make our automated text conversations more interactive.

von Call Loop an 17.3.2017

Awesome! We're so happy to hear that Call Loop is helping out.

Mario E.
Marking director
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"Easy to use, gets the job done."

Vorteile: The pricing is with my budget and the straight forwar cost pert text. It easy to set up the lists and send messages.

Nachteile: The integration with mailchimp it doesn't work all the time. I use jorforms to collect data and it will be great to have that option to build my lists.

von Call Loop an 17.11.2017

Thanks Mario! We can help determine what happened with your Mailchimp integration. Someone from our team will contact you shortly.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Charles L.
Owner of Charlie Lindner Music and Elowvate Music
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2018

"Pretty good. Really enjoy the communication"

Vorteile: Really easy to write out your text messages. Customer service is amazing!! Also, you can add a truncated website link into he text message so customers can click on the link inside of the text message for additional info on your product/event/etc...

Nachteile: Really need to separate phone numbers into groups WITHIN the software once my customers have signed up for my callLoop service. Under the current functions, I can only:
1.) export a .CSV of my entire database
2.) separate the new numbers into individual .CSV files
3.) create a new group in the software
4.) Upload the new .CSV file.
It's cumbersome.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Amy C.
Marketing Operations
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2017

"Best Software for Lead Notification"

Kommentare: CallLoop is the only software available (that I could find anyway) that can SMS text your sales reps when they are assigned a new lead in Marketo. I looked high and low for a software that integrated with Marketo & could also send a text message to our sales reps (NOT the lead itself.) I was shocked at how hard this was to find. Call Loop took a whole 10 minutes to set up and our first response time has skyrocketed as a result of implementing SMS notifications to our sales reps. Thanks guys!!!

Vorteile: Integration with Marketo
Super simple set up
Very fast text message send time
Ability to send text alerts to sales reps (not just the lead itself)

Nachteile: None

Deborah K.
owner/advertising/fundraising director
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Call Loop has helped our Business"

Kommentare: We have reached more people to frequent our store. This is a big accomplishment for our business.

Vorteile: The texting section is what I use the most and it seems to be fairly easy to navigate. That helps me out with balancing my marketing avenues.

Nachteile: I see there are other ways to broadcast. I'm not familiar with those and was hoping there were tutorials to click on.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019