Filtern nach:

Über Call Loop

SMS-Marketing und Sprachnachrichten für Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Call Loop

Ravi S.
Ravi S.
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SMART SMS

Kommentare: Overall experience is good. Customer support is responsible and reliant. I can count on them to support me and provide me solution to my problems.

This software is very convenient. I like the integration flexibility most. It can get connected to different platforms and easy to use. We dont need any super technical knowledge. I integrated this software with HubSpot and Infusionosft and right now our email campaigns are automatically triggered so as SMS service through Call Loop.

It doesn't support Spanish accent and that's what we don't like. Because most of our cusotmer base are latinos.

Melissa P.
Director of Awareness Marketing and Lead Nurturing Automation in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great integration with ActiveCampaign

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We love using this product because it has created some huge efficiencies for the admissions teams we work with.

The most helpful feature of this product for us is the SUPER SIMPLE integration with our automations in ActiveCampaign.

I would say the biggest area of improvement is the reporting. I would like to see a few more reporting capabilities. Also, I have wanted to download our recorded messages to send for approval, and the system was giving me an error, however, I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] over chat and he is always EXTREMELY quick to respond and help me out.

Alan S.
sole proprietor in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I use it, but I can't highly endorse it. It is not user friendly

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It gathers cell phone #'s for me. it costs me money every time they send me a text and if I want to reply to the test, it costs me more money. If I want an interactive experience - back and forth with text messages, it costs me money every time.

It does gather cell phone #'s for me so I can communicate with people via text messaging.

It is not intuitive. I fight with the program EVERY time I use it. It pisses me off and as soon as I find an alternative funneling program, I will probably change.

Greg M.
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and good value!

Kommentare: I've never had any problem with service. Very responsive.

the ease of use was great! It's just simple. Easy to integrate with my CRM. Works for both text and voice broadcast.

It'd be a really great feature if the CRM integration included list management so I didn't have to import lists but that's minor

Jason R.
Jason R.

Pretty Good Tool, Room for Growth

Kommentare: All in all the software is a solid SMS providor with tons of potential and room for growth.

I've not tested a large amount of SMS softwares so my review should be taken with a grain of salt, but if you are looking for a "meat and potatoes" solution that does what you need it to reliably (i.e. sends SMS to customers) without bells and whistles, this one is for you. There is readily available access to keywords, building new groups and automating various sequences. Intregrations with 3rd party providors is good as well (zapier).

SAAS providers are building some pretty streamlined and visually stunning user interfaces these days. This one feels a bit dated at times. Switching between groups, remembering what the difference is between followupss and triggers and other small things increases friction at times. Building a flow and user group could definitely be streamlined. I'd take cues from places providers like Justuno, klaviyo or manychat (all very intuitive with a low learning curve).

Lifestyle Podcast, Great Insight. Great Performance. in USA

It's great!

Kommentare: organization and client lists

It's collecting my data all day long. I don't have to do much to organize my lists at all, which is great.

Exporting my data looks like the matrix. I only use it for excel so far, but maybe need to import it to a new CRM software or booking software soon.

Partner in USA

Awesome way to contact customers

I like that I can leave message with my phone number and customers that are interested call me back. Also it would be great for newbies who are afraid to call customers.

Consultant / Director of Sales in USA

Works as advertised

Kommentare: I use it for a couple of my customers, integrated with Infusionsoft -- works great and setup was pretty easy. The service has been reliable so far!

It was relatively easy to set up and get working, help section was good when I had questions.

I'd like to see a lower cost per SMS, it can get pricey if messaging large groups.

Dr. zoe S.
Dr. zoe S.
Psychotherapist- Life Coach- Consultant in USA

Super useful technology

I have been able to build my email list because of this technology. People are easily able to hop on my mailing list wothout ever even going to my website or social medias

A little difficult to figure out how to get it set up. I am a little tech challenged, but I eventually figured it out.

Founder and CEO in USA

So far so good! I am just starting to use the Call Loop for all it can do!

Kommentare: I converted 70% of an audience I spoke in front of to my list. It was easy.

I love that Call Loop integrates with Infusionsoft seamlessly. I like that I can choose my own keyword. I love that you can create more follow up steps in the text message and that you can broadcast to the subscribers.

When setting up follow up, it was a bit confusing on the integration. It feels out of order. I look for things that are a bit more intuitive and logical and it made me have to think through it to make sure I captured the right fields in infusionsoft. Not sure exactly how to fix it, maybe some added text or a different flow or something. I figured it out eventually. Just would like to see it a bit more intuitive.

Dustin D.

Awesome SMS Marketing & Voice Broacasting Tool

Kommentare: I signed up to the free Call Loop SMS marketing trial a year ago I was so happy with the service I stayed on. The suite of tools Call Loop provides is pretty insane. I have used alot of SMS platforms and I will say thier is the best around, from ease of use and functionality. I have clients who use all different types of marketing tools and Call Loop seems to work with just about everything. They have a Zapier integration and it connects to a bajillion apps, so that's one of the main reasons I chose the service. It also works with marketing platforms Instapage, ClickFunnels, Lead Pages, Unbounce and a lot people are using those now. I have never really had an issue with the service but I found whenever had a question support was top notch and answered me right away. I can even get the owner Chris on the phone and talk about campaign ideas if needed. That means a lot these days when people often treat you like a number.

They have really cool voice broadcast that even lets you transfer the sms to a live call by texting back a number. This is awesome for pay per call campaigns and event have a client how uses it for support requests. You can also easily see your sms click data in Google Analytics and in reports generated by Call Loop. You can also easily capture name and email via text to join. I use this when I am speaking on stage at marketing events to quickly grow my list. I just offer my slide deck and ask them to text in to receive it. It works like crazy sometimes I like 90% of the room to text in. There are a lot of other popular features that they have but I have not used much myself. Especially SMS contests & sms coupons.

umm I can't think of any cons at the moment. Thier support and service is awesome. The product is never down. And best of all, they are adding new integrations and product up dates all the time. Thanks Chris for making such an awesome product.

Antwort von Call Loop

Hi Dustin, Thanks for the review. I noticed you had customer support at 4 stars, but you mentioned that "Their support and service is awesome". Do you think a 5 star would be a better choice? Thanks for the review!

Shawn B.
Marketing Automation Specialist in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

I have been using this software myself and for clients since it was originally released.

Kommentare: Improvements in engagement from prospects and clients. An easy to use tool for lead generation. When using it to increase attendance to webinars, we experienced as much as 90%+ buy in on adding a cell phone number to the webinar registration form. This provides for another great option for promoting via SMS. I've used other SMS tools for leag gen by phone. They were fixed at a single entry with no ability to follow up for name and other details. Call Loop's feature provides for multiple replies to collect additional information. I probably haven't mentioned that Call Loop's integration with Infusionsoft is pretty well done, making it easy to send messages and collect information.

Call Loop is relatively easy to use. Set up sms reminders and voice calls. I've used it to increase attendance at webinars substantially. One client is using it to get more engagement from members by sending reminders for scheduled calls and follow ups. The SMS messages are just a necessary tool today. The voice messages are flexible in responding to pick ups or voice mail and can be very powerful for webinar attendance, sales, and other engagement. Our experience in asking for cell phones on registration can be as high as over 90%! I also have several SMS optin series set up for speaking and off-site lead generation. The setup is easy, has multiple steps available to be responsive and collect multiple pieces of information. The biggest pro... the cost is minimal! Clients resist yet another Saas. Paying as you use it credits that Call Loop offers makes it an easy choice to implement the tool. It's competitive with other SMS tools.

I would like a little more flexibility to push data from Infusionsoft to Call Loop. Other than that, I'm very happy with Call Loop and recommend it regularly.

Thanks Shawn!

Brett B.
CMO in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A trusted company that does what it says and delivers.

Kommentare: I started using Call Loop a number of years ago to be able to utilize SMS in our marketing, mostly for being able to reach our customer base at the best marketing level - text. The suite of tools has grown since the time I started and it keeps growing. I really like the transparency of the team and their ability to treat every customer like their best customer. I have tried a couple others, just to see if there was something I was missing. I came to find that the other products were probably not actively developing their platforms. They have features that work, but aren't forward thinking like Call Loop. Call Loop is cutting edge when it comes to development and I assume will stay that way for a while to come. Support was my favorite part about it, a lot of SMS marketing can be difficult if you haven't used it previously, getting questions answered fast was a must with what we were doing at first and they made that process of fixing our issues a top concern. I'm assuming that is the case with everyone that is on the platform. The real bonus of the platform is their integrations, other services just aren't there when it comes to that. The added bonus of integrating with Click Funnels was the kicker for us.

Integrations, automation and ease of use.

Not sure because we haven't had any hiccups in service.

Antwort von Call Loop

Thanks for the kind words Brett!

Greg M.
boss in USA

Great

Easy to do simple stuff! Just getting a basic text or VB out is really easy

Sometimes I would like an advanced feature like sending longer texts. I would like better contact management and I would REALLY suggest more robust views of subscribers and unsubscribes. Also I would prefer that if someone unsubscribes from the texts for example it didn't affect A) the other lists they are subscribed to and B) Unsubscribe them from voice broadcasts.

Antwort von Call Loop

Hi Greg, thanks for the feedback. Note taken on the longer texts. For unsubscribes, because it's a short code if they reply STOP they will be removed from the entire short code. That's how short codes work unfortunately and a standard in the industry.

Peter J.
Chief Instructor and Operations officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GOOD CALL loop

Kommentare: A friend told me about callloop 4+ years ago....I wasnt sure...but GOOD CALL on becoming a client of theirs. GREAT customer support AND they're enthusiastic about my success like I am. As a business owner THATS tough to find. From lead follow up, to scheduling to sharing content with current students, callloop is one of the best small business operations decisions I've made in the last 20 years.

ease of use

less support and access from mobile. really seems more designed around the desktop computer environment

Antwort von Call Loop

Thanks for the review Peter!

Thomas W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Call Loop for several years now. Very easy to use and we use it alot!

Kommentare: Easy to use so able to access and execute immediately

Integrates with several other contact programs. Set up voice or text and let it send when you need it to. One of the customer rep is quick to respond to any questions or concerns and is regularly asking when they can do to improve.

There is no reason to like this if you need to keep in contact with your clients. Texting is powerful because every one sees their texts.

owner in USA

Love Call Loop

Kommentare: love it time saver

Been with Call loop for years now. I like to use it on new customers. giving them a chance to call me at their own convenience. then if they don't call I call them.

they stopped sending me notices of new people on my list

Ted R.

Callloop is awesome, killer product for cutting edge marketing

My favorite is texting and sms features, voicemail drop and the customizing options for text email responses, etc

I dont like the added expense of keywords, but they are fixing this, there really aren't any other cons I can think of

Antwort von Call Loop

Thanks for the great feedback Ted!

Doug M.
Founder in USA
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Call Loop Helps Individuals Get Floating via an Innovation in Flotation - The Float'n Thang

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The text services allows for customers to gain info in seconds. It also connects to our CRM system Infusionsoft to story their contact info.

Using the Keywords posted on print items helps get offline traffic online. We can get our info to individuals quickly offering them free shipping codes and support as needed.

Can't really think of anything at this time. Maybe some mobile app functions?

Sarah M.
USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Text Messaging Service---HANDS Down!

Kommentare: Working with Call Loop is so easy! Their communication with our team makes the whole process easy! There are even ideas of how to use the service even more creatively and efficiently. I can't imagine using another service. We are definitely beyond a happy customer!

Antwort von Call Loop

Thanks Sarah! We're excited and glad that we can help!

William A.
William A.
Managing Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Functions Well!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy. Efficient. Does the job.

The interface for Call Loop is very easy to use. The features satisfy what we need in our business. I have no complaints. It does the job well.

I feel it can be priced a bit lower in our world of technology. Outside of that, I have no complaints.

Gladys D.
Co-founder, Heart's Desire International in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love using CallLoop!

Kommentare: The benefits I've received from this software are high-quality leads, a perception of professionalism in having an easy way where people can opt into our mailing list, and the high level of customer service.
I really can't think about what I don't like right now. Even the few times when I've experienced a small technological glitch, the level of responsive customer service has exceeded expectations.

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to get new leads. Whenever we speak - whether we are on a live or virtual stage, we walk the audience through the 2 steps they need to take to receive a free gift and it's wonderful to see all of the hands go up when we ask, "How many of you already received your free gift?" It spurs excitement and has helped us to gain high-quality leads!

Mike C.
President in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool!

Kommentare: We use Call Loop when making presentations at conferences. If attendees want our slides and notes or other tools we reference, they can text a code to get them - while they are still in the meeting room! We've seen a giant uptick in requests for information from conferences using Call Loop. Also, when integrated with Infusionsoft, we can automatically plug participants into follow-up email campaigns without anyone on our team making a single keystroke!

It has greatly increased our prospect self-identification at conferences. It is easy to use and cost-effective!

I would like to see the ability to make our automated text conversations more interactive.

Antwort von Call Loop

Awesome! We're so happy to hear that Call Loop is helping out.

Albert C.
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Sales Incentives

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Has been a pleasant experience and performed to my needs and expectations

The ability to broadcast a new sales incentive to the field with ease and ensure new sales representatives can stay in the know

Ability to customize the 1 keyword as needed without canceling or deleting entire account

Mario E.
Marking director in USA

Easy to use, gets the job done.

The pricing is with my budget and the straight forwar cost pert text. It easy to set up the lists and send messages.

The integration with mailchimp it doesn't work all the time. I use jorforms to collect data and it will be great to have that option to build my lists.

Antwort von Call Loop

Thanks Mario! We can help determine what happened with your Mailchimp integration. Someone from our team will contact you shortly.