Über Call Loop

SMS-Marketing und Sprachnachrichten für Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Call Loop

Also, like that they link with our email company to add on customers to our list.

A little difficult to figure out how to get it set up. I am a little tech challenged, but I eventually figured it out.

Bewertungen zu Call Loop

Call Loop hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 83 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Call Loop bereits verwendet?

Ravi
Ravi
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SMART SMS

Kommentare: Overall experience is good. Customer support is responsible and reliant. I can count on them to support me and provide me solution to my problems.

This software is very convenient. I like the integration flexibility most. It can get connected to different platforms and easy to use. We dont need any super technical knowledge. I integrated this software with HubSpot and Infusionosft and right now our email campaigns are automatically triggered so as SMS service through Call Loop.

It doesn't support Spanish accent and that's what we don't like. Because most of our cusotmer base are latinos.

Melissa
Director of Awareness Marketing and Lead Nurturing Automation in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great integration with ActiveCampaign

Kommentare: We love using this product because it has created some huge efficiencies for the admissions teams we work with.

The most helpful feature of this product for us is the SUPER SIMPLE integration with our automations in ActiveCampaign.

I would say the biggest area of improvement is the reporting. I would like to see a few more reporting capabilities. Also, I have wanted to download our recorded messages to send for approval, and the system was giving me an error, however, I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] over chat and he is always EXTREMELY quick to respond and help me out.

Alan
sole proprietor in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I use it, but I can't highly endorse it. It is not user friendly

Kommentare: It gathers cell phone #'s for me. it costs me money every time they send me a text and if I want to reply to the test, it costs me more money. If I want an interactive experience - back and forth with text messages, it costs me money every time.

It does gather cell phone #'s for me so I can communicate with people via text messaging.

It is not intuitive. I fight with the program EVERY time I use it. It pisses me off and as soon as I find an alternative funneling program, I will probably change.

Greg
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and good value!

Kommentare: I've never had any problem with service. Very responsive.

the ease of use was great! It's just simple. Easy to integrate with my CRM. Works for both text and voice broadcast.

It'd be a really great feature if the CRM integration included list management so I didn't have to import lists but that's minor

Jason
Jason
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pretty Good Tool, Room for Growth

Kommentare: All in all the software is a solid SMS providor with tons of potential and room for growth.

I've not tested a large amount of SMS softwares so my review should be taken with a grain of salt, but if you are looking for a "meat and potatoes" solution that does what you need it to reliably (i.e. sends SMS to customers) without bells and whistles, this one is for you. There is readily available access to keywords, building new groups and automating various sequences. Intregrations with 3rd party providors is good as well (zapier).

SAAS providers are building some pretty streamlined and visually stunning user interfaces these days. This one feels a bit dated at times. Switching between groups, remembering what the difference is between followupss and triggers and other small things increases friction at times. Building a flow and user group could definitely be streamlined. I'd take cues from places providers like Justuno, klaviyo or manychat (all very intuitive with a low learning curve).

It's great!

Kommentare: organization and client lists

It's collecting my data all day long. I don't have to do much to organize my lists at all, which is great.

Exporting my data looks like the matrix. I only use it for excel so far, but maybe need to import it to a new CRM software or booking software soon.

Linda
Linda
Partner in USA

Awesome way to contact customers

I like that I can leave message with my phone number and customers that are interested call me back. Also it would be great for newbies who are afraid to call customers.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works as advertised

Kommentare: I use it for a couple of my customers, integrated with Infusionsoft -- works great and setup was pretty easy. The service has been reliable so far!

It was relatively easy to set up and get working, help section was good when I had questions.

I'd like to see a lower cost per SMS, it can get pricey if messaging large groups.

Dr. Zoe
Dr. Zoe
Psychotherapist- Life Coach- Consultant in USA

Super useful technology

I have been able to build my email list because of this technology. People are easily able to hop on my mailing list wothout ever even going to my website or social medias

So far so good! I am just starting to use the Call Loop for all it can do!

Kommentare: I converted 70% of an audience I spoke in front of to my list. It was easy.

I love that Call Loop integrates with Infusionsoft seamlessly. I like that I can choose my own keyword. I love that you can create more follow up steps in the text message and that you can broadcast to the subscribers.

When setting up follow up, it was a bit confusing on the integration. It feels out of order. I look for things that are a bit more intuitive and logical and it made me have to think through it to make sure I captured the right fields in infusionsoft. Not sure exactly how to fix it, maybe some added text or a different flow or something. I figured it out eventually. Just would like to see it a bit more intuitive.

Charles
Owner of Charlie Lindner Music and Elowvate Music in USA

Pretty good. Really enjoy the communication

Really easy to write out your text messages. Customer service is amazing!! Also, you can add a truncated website link into he text message so customers can click on the link inside of the text message for additional info on your product/event/etc...

Really need to separate phone numbers into groups WITHIN the software once my customers have signed up for my callLoop service. Under the current functions, I can only: 1.) export a .CSV of my entire database 2.) separate the new numbers into individual .CSV files 3.) create a new group in the software 4.) Upload the new .CSV file. It's cumbersome.

Kyle
Managing Member in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Call Loop Fan

Kommentare: Great Marketing Tool

Easy to use and reasonibly priced marketing tool.

Nothing, I didn't have any negative experiences with Call Loop.

Maggie
Ops Mgr in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's pretty good

It's easy to send out texts and I like that our investment doesn't expire so we don't have to worry about trying to use them by a specific time.

I wish there were more reporting/tracking options.

angela
Customer service in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Call loop review

Call loop is the perfect softwate for sending out mass texts to subscribers to offer discounts and coupons on merchandise. I only use call loop.

I haves nothing negative to say about call loop software.

Nicholas
Tour Coordinator in USA

Callloop`s team is easily accessible and the tool is easy to work with.

I love how it provides us with exactly what we need and helps us towards our goals with building up our contact lists.

I wish we are able to use the tool in Canada. We had our tour go there and unfortunately was not able to use Callloop.

Antwort von Call Loop

Thanks for the 5-star review and for the insight on Canada messaging. Note taken!

Dale
Scoring and Timing in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No monthly fee, pay as you go!

Kommentare: Great service for contacting our customers with urgent, short messages at a low cost.

Best feature is the ability to pay as you go, no monthly fee and great support if you have any questions.

Small learning curve to understand how to send messages and store contacts.

Karl
chiropractor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the functionality

Kommentare: Very good, they provide a much needed service that we use and it is easy, efficient, and not expensive.

I love to be able to send out voice broadcasts to a large number of client, it is easy to do and takes less than 5 minutes, record a message and attach it to your email list and boom it is done. Very effective!

Of coarse the first time you use it, it is foreign, but after a couple of runs, you become proficient quickly.

Faustinus
CEO/Owner in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Faustinus Davis review

It was very easy to navigate around the dashboard

lacked marketing tools. It would have been helpful to have loyalty programs, contests, etc

Marco
Dispositions Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and self explanatory

Kommentare: We get to communicate with our customers with a few clicks. It is more convenient than manually texting and even sometimes email.

It allows me to do a lot in just a few clicks of a button. It is very user friendly and when I need any help the response rate is typically quick,

Not too much. It handles what I need for now. When things get a bit more complex, maybe I may find things that may need to be refined. However, for now things are working great!

Marc
Marc
Comedy Stage Hypnotist / Certified Hypnotist - Consulting Hypnotist in USA

It is a great tool that I use to engage my audience and build my lists.

Kommentare: Ease of list building from audience interaction.

It is fairly straight forward to use. It is powerful in interacting with audiences. The list building allows me to use the power of text marketing to reach my potential clients in a method they are most likely to read and respond.

Integration can be confusing. Took several attempts at creating lists in MailChimp to have it work smoothly.

Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not working for us

Kommentare: I'm not getting any stats and the number of people who have signed up isn't changing. For months no change

I find it easy to schedule text messages.

I'm not receiving any click through reports.

Minal
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Service

Kommentare: This is a great easy service to use for lead generation. I am a speaker and I use this all the time during my seminars and podcasts! Great Job!

Antwort von Call Loop

Awesome! We love hearing all the ways people use Call Loop.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SMS software on point!

Kommentare: Overall the customer support is reliant and they provide solutions and answered my questions when I was getting started!

The thing I liked most about this software was that you can transfer the SMS to a live call by texting back a number. It is so easy to use and it has reminders that you can set up. In today's world it is important to have SMS messages and voice messages that you can easily disperse to clients. The cost is so little for how much you can do with this call loop software.

The least thing I liked about this software was that it does not have features to change the language.

SARAH
Corporate Event and Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service A+

Kommentare: They have always been very responsive to our needs and I am sure we will look to them in the future.

I really like the fast response to any questions that I had.

At the time we wanted to utilize it, it didn't quite have all the bells and whistles that would work best for us.

Rob
Marketing Escape Artist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Call Loop has helped me accomplish everything I needed!

Kommentare: easy of use in signing up people to my list at events

This software is so easy to use and set up, and I love being able to customize all the messages that my customers experience.

Antwort von Call Loop

Thanks for the 5 star review Rob!