Most nimble CRM platform on the market

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Director of Digital Marketing
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - Has standardized our data collection process
- Has allowed us to build a far more robust database
- Has helped us automate low-value activities

Vorteile: - Easy to get up and running, i.e. implementation is not a painful process
- Less expensive than competitors
- SO SO MANY amazing native integrations
- Clean layout
- Good mobile functionality
- Easiest to learn from a user and admin perspective

Nachteile: - Don't enjoy the "Hubspot fields that cannot be changed" i.e. customization is limited
- Workflows can be wonky and don't always work right
- Support is based on the person, though most of them are fairly knowledgeable

Using it for more than 2 years

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Nisarg G.
Business Analyst
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

Vorteile: - Easy to implement
- Automated our sales process
- You can customize the fields as per your requirements
- The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

Nachteile: - Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference. - Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Love HubSpot

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Digital Marketing Specialist
Unterhaltungselektronik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: HubSpot is super easy to use and their educational support makes it even better. They not only tell you how to accomplish a task, they also provide the 'why' for the task. It is a tool that I use all day, everyday and the social functionality is some of the best I've ever seen. I love being able to review all of the activity in one pane and even like comments or respond in that same pane. I wish that direct or private messages to our pages were accessible here, but I do get everything else. If you are looking for a marketing tool that includes all of the digital components for your marketing plan, this is it. You won't find a single platform that is as easy to use and incorporates so many of the things we do.

Vorteile: HubSpot is super easy to use and it's relatively easy to add users with specific access. This is great if you have review processes like ours. The new email WYSIWYG is much simpler to use now and for that alone, I'd recommend this tool. My team especially likes the calendar view for scheduling Social posts. This, by itself, has allowed my team to plan and schedule social posts up to three months out. We could go further, but choose not to.

Nachteile: If you have a lot of brands with corresponding websites and social channels, it is difficult to keep that all separate. HubSpot recently added subdomain functionality that is helping us with that, but it has not been extended yet to include social channels. I also wish we had the ability to tag items with multiple campaigns because occasionally I need to track two things (the brand associated and the event or promotion). Campaigns are one of the ways I use to distinguish between brands, especially with Social posts.

HubSpot CRM its Free, Easy to Use and that makes it Extremely Useful

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Javier S.
Account and Project Manager

Kommentare: I've used several instances of HubSpot CRM in jobs at different corporations as well as help set the CRM to a few clients in the past. The fact that it is Free and extremely easy to use has motivated me to recommend it to many friends, from the smallest individual contractors and freelancers to actually large companies.

Vorteile: My favorite aspect of HubSpot CRM is the ability to track all activities and link it to other documents. This aspect combined with how quick and easy is to set a reminder for a follow-up call or email, helps me guarantee success with prospects and customers.
The second best aspect, in my opinion, it’s the integration with the HubSpot marketing platform, since I can easily see the workflows that a potential client has had, the downloads that he has made and when he has made interactions in my websites.
But I know that for many people the fact that it is Free and that it connects to many 3rd party Apps, is it most important selling point. Though personally I’ve only connected it to WordPress websites and some Email Marketing platforms.
Lastly, something that I don’t see people talk a lot about, is that the sales pipelines helps close more deals with less work, as it organizes and tracks every aspect and helps it grow and develop in the right direction.

Nachteile: Only two specific points comes to my mind.
The CRM lacks the ability to add multiple email addresses to a single contact record. Sometimes I start a conversation with a contact through a work email, but then sends some information through a secondary email address. Even though it is something small, I think it limits my capacity to contact.
And also the ability to merge companies would also be of great help, since HubSpot CRM does not have any tool to join the information of the contacts of different organizations.

User-friendly software with great resources. I am a big fan

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Rhianna J.
Head of Marketing
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it every day, and I am still constantly learning new things and finding new ways to use it and make my work easier. I am definitely a Hubspot champion.

Vorteile: Hubspot is user-friendly, attractive, and useful for different levels of expertise. We use it for the website, blog, social media, email, and CRM.
The content around the software is fantastic, with active blogs for different user groups, detailed guidance for how to use functionalities and what you could use them for, and templates to help you tackle projects. They provide a lot of resources to help you get the best out of Hubspot, and if you're stuck, the customer support is responsive and helpful.
Something I particularly like about Hubspot is how actively they are developing it. It seems to be every month that we receive an update of new features, functionality or integrations. They have recently added the ability to manage multiple currencies, which people had been really actively asking for on the community forum, and I was so pleased to see this added. Hubspot clearly listen to the feedback and suggestions from the community.

Nachteile: There are some things which are a bit inflexible. For example, the Industry field for Companies is very large and has a lot of industries which would never be relevant to us. I would like to be able to delete or at least hide features and information which we never use and would never use.
Our email is on Outlook Exchange, which unfortunately means we are unable to use some of Hubspot's functions, like being able to email from within the platform and the Meetings function, which I would love to be able to use.

A must have for any business!

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Chloe C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I would definitely recommend Hubspot to any business who wants to keep records of client data and communication.

Vorteile: This software has made my life so much easier! With automatic email logging and the ability to make notes, log phone calls and other important documents, Hubspot keeps all of my important information in one place. Hubspot gives me the ability to store all my clients details, their company details and all my communication with them in one bit of software. This makes it easy to look back over whenever I need to and keep up to date with what's going on. Hubspot also has the ability to have multiple team members within one account. Although this isn't something I use currently, it is something I have used in the past. This feature is wonderful for all team members to see emails both incoming and outgoing from customers / clients and is a life saver for looking back over email / telephone communications say if a team member is off ill and their client needs looking after for a few days. Hubspot has also been updated to comply with GDPR standards. A key positive for Hubspot for me is the knowledge that my collected data will stay in Hubspot for as long as I keep the software. As I am looking to take on employees within the next year, these new team members will be able to learn about exiting customers / clients through the information stored in Hubspot.

Nachteile: It can be a little pricy for individuals. Personally, I went back to the free plan after not feeling I got my moneys worth out of the more advanced plan. Hubspot doesn't always integrate with other software you may have, or sometimes it will integrate but not as well as you would like. I use Spark email for OS. Although Hubspot does still track my outgoing and incoming email, if I BCC clients into an email, this isn't tracked in Hubspot. This can be a little annoying but it's not a deal breaker for me.

HubSpot Partner Agency's Honest Review of the HubSpot CRM

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Director of Inbound Marketing

Kommentare: Time, Insights and the most personalized communications with any Sales Qualified Leads assigned to me. I can see what website pages they have viewed, the emails they opened or click on, the content offers they have downloaded, their social media profiles and their company information. This is really useful when you are trying to reach a contact but not come across as "salesy" or "sleazy." You can tailor your outreach to the things you know they are most interested in because the HubSpot CRM gives you all that information in one single Contact Record. The tracking capabilities are as great as the HubSpot Marketing Platform's tracking capabilities. This makes the entire cycle of creating brand awareness and expertise to increase your sales opportunities and customers, so simple and seamless. You can tie everything back to the overall ROI for your business, which is what most executives care about. They need bottom-line results, and the HubSpot CRM already provides you with these bottom line reports with charts, numbers and professional look.

Vorteile: I love how everything about a contact is all in one place. From the first moment, they visit your website, to every conversion they've made on your website, all contacts with the company they've had, any meetings, calls, or emails. It's all right there in the Contact Record of the CRM. This helps the marketing and sales team implement "Smarketing" in a seamless manner. Sales reps have all the marketing data in order to tailor their sales approach to a contact. Marketing has all the sales qualification necessities to add to their lead scoring system, so they can intelligently pass off marketing qualified leads to the sales team once they reach a specific score. It tracks all the sales representative's performance, interactions, productivity and more. This helps sales managers know what their team is doing and how well they are doing at all times. You also have a Deals section, where you can track all sales opportunities that have potential to become a customer and their path to either becoming a customer or a lost sales opportunity. That gives HubSpot the ability to better forecast your sales month-to-month for bottom line reports. I love how you can call a contact directly from their contact record in the CRM, record it, take notes, and see all the information in front of you while you're speaking to them. That helps sales professionals increase their sales calls productivity and outcomes. The HubSpot CRM can also integrate with your Gmail and Office 365.

Nachteile: The downside to the CRM is the limitation of integrating with your Gmail or Office 365. If you do not have your email or business hosted by Google/Gmail or Office 365, then it cannot fully integrate into your email system. The ability to have all the features of the HubSpot CRM right within your Inbox saves a lot of time and hassle of having to open up the HubSpot CRM and perform your tasks and communications there with a SQL. There's the option to use IMAP with Microsoft Exchange if your company is hosted by another platform but still uses Microsoft 16 Exchange for your email service. But the drawback to this is that it is a bumpy road to setting up, and you do not have all the features and capabilities that you would have normally with Office 365 and a Business Gmail Account. The price is also a common issue. HubSpot offers a free CRM but there are great limitations to this free CRM. It forces you to pay for the Sales Pro which is costly to add on to your other costs for the HubSpot platform such as the HubSpot CMS, MAP & Marketing. With that being said, there are other CRMs that integrate with the HubSpot platform as an alternative and cheaper solution to having a robust CRM. The best one I have seen accomplish this is the BlueCamroo CRM.

Inbound Marketing Exec using HubSpot on a daily basis

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Emily C.
Marketing Executive

Kommentare: I am an inbound marketing exec who uses HubSpot on a daily basis. The company I work for, Strategic IC, is a B2B digital marketing agency that helps clients generate qualified leads via inbound marketing and sales, social media and open source web development. We are a Platinum Certified HubSpot partner and therefore also promote the use of HubSpot to our own clients. We use HubSpot to run various different Inbound campaigns, and create lots of landing pages, blogs, workflows etc through HubSpot. HubSpot is used throughout the whole of the company and is a very easy and intelligent tool to use. The biggest pro is that the HubSpot CRM is completely free! It is well worth using and trying out to see if it suits all of your needs before upgrading to any other packages. I find the CRM tool to be very intuitive - it really helps when tracking what a contact has been doing, for example if an email has been delivered into their inbox, or whether they have read the email etc. Additionally, the dashboards provided by the CRM are a very helpful snapshot of your metrics, however I do feel they could provide a lot more depth. There are only a few cons to the HubSpot CRM - sometimes it can be slow at loading changes to the database and occasionally it does crash and needs to be refreshed multiple times before it returns to normal. Also there is a big jump in price (from free) to add on the reporting features, which can put some clients off upgrading the tool further.

Vorteile: CRM is completely free, until you want to upgrade and add more features.
Really easy way to easily keep track of all contact and see what actions they have been taking.
Very intuitive tool.
Helpful snapshot of metrics with the dashboards.

Nachteile: There are only a few cons to the HubSpot CRM - sometimes it can be slow at loading changes to the database and occasionally it does crash and needs to be refreshed multiple times before it returns to normal.
There is a big jump in price (from free) to adding on the additional features such as reporting features.

Best CRM option out there

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Sergio O.
Sales
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm very happy with this CRM. I married with it when I met it. No thinking even in trying another one.

Vorteile: It's free with unlimited contacts in the basic suscription. That's enough for my needs. We use it at our company. It's a reliable, simple, nice, fast and intuitive solution. We wil go for premium when our company grow.

Nachteile: Some good features are just available at premium membership.

Never Looking Back

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Nick K.
Demand Generation Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Do you know that scene in The OA where her helmet is unlocked and she can breathe again? Coming from Pardot/Salesforce, Hubspot's Marketing/Sales alignment is like that desperately needed breath of fresh air. I used to spend 5-10 hours EACH WEEK correcting and updating data between Pardot and Salesforce that became misaligned as Marketing worked out of Pardot and Sales worked out of Salesforce. Yes, Pardot/SF will tell you that those systems have a bi-directional sync, but it's far from perfect. Here, everyone uses Hubspot and it's ... just... beautiful. It's that single source of truth that your leadership team has been asking for. I've become more productive and have been able to scale up our demand generation programs faster using Hubspot.

Vorteile: The inherent Marketing/Sales alignment is lightyears ahead of competitors "bi-directional sync." The web content management system lets us create blogs and landing pages and report on them effectively. The email automation workflows are the easiest of any on the market. Their new drag and drop features have eliminated the need for external contracted designers. The dashboards and list/report building features are user-friendly enough that my entire sales team is able to customize what they need on the fly without reaching out to me (their Admin).

Nachteile: We're pushing Hubspot's capabilities further and further each month, so whenever there is something that we need to function differently or would like to add, they listen, and have often let us beta test those new feature's we've asked for.

HubSpot CRM Review

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Jodie J.
Marketing Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: HubSpot is an excellent option for a business or marketing team that wants to benefit from automation, cutting-edge instruction and trends, and overall excellent technical support. While the above entry about what I like least about the software is lengthy, it's still possible to get the help I need by making a call or two. If there was more attention to providing practical application of academy certificates/lessons I'd be able to say HubSpot is 100 percent user-friendly.
Perhaps my perception is different from some others because I was brand-new to marketing 18 months ago after a three-decade plus career as a print journalist. I imagine that someone who already has a basic, working knowledge of CRM platforms would find this one less challenging.
I highly and gladly recommend HubSpot CRM.

Vorteile: HubSpot CRM really is a one-stop shop for marketing, from email integration and project management to blogging and landing pages. There are so many functions and a great library of resources/videos (and HubSpot Academy) to learn the basics of each part. Technical support has been outstanding, as well.

Nachteile: While the library of resources/videos and HubSpot Academy is amazing, what lacks - sometimes significantly so - is the actual hands-on application of that learning. One example (of many): activating/including social media channels on an email. The actual ins and outs of doing that aren't fully explained in articles/videos, at least not in a way that walks you through the process. If you don't have a great understanding of templates, design manager, and similar features - at least for me - it's a real challenge. Calling or emailing support often results in receiving a link to an article or video that I've already watched a few times.

Our main tool in the Marketing department

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Jonathan C.
Marketing Analyst

Kommentare: In my company, HubSpot is our main tool in the Marketing department. We use it specially for marketing automation actions. It allows us to make calls, send emails and complete landing pages and forms, so we can keep track of the performance of our marketing campaigns.

Vorteile: Hubspot analytics are exceptional. It allows you to get a clear overview of how the website or blog is performing, by keeping visually tracks of how close you are to hitting the goals, while constantly providing tips to reach them. Besides, all relative metrics for marketer can be tracked on HubSpot, such as web, email, social media, page performance, SEO and AB Testing metrics. The customer support is amazing, always being so responsive and helpful. I have to say it’s one of the best support teams I have ever contacted. Also, we’re so excited that Hubspot announced at this year's inbound that multi-currency capabilities would be supported, something we were desperately waiting for as this was essential to our deal tracking.

Nachteile: Hubspot needs to be maintained very closely. We once had an issue where information got messy and people received emails that they were not supposed to. We had to apologize and fix this. It was due to a personal mistake, but I know it could happen again if it’s not maintained properly. Also, integrate Hubspot with other tools is not always easy, as the process is long and confusing.

Without HubSpot CRM we would still have one of those old plastered CRMs that do not help the seller

Bewertet am 28.1.2018
Giovanni F.
Direttore marketing

Kommentare: We work all more aligned, we do not lose any information on the customer, we can trace the history of the various points of cotnatto that a customer or a prospect has had with the different departments, we simplify the life and work becomes less stressful with this tool under but no.
In addition, integration with the marketing side makes it fly, allowing a truly segmentation of contacts based on their behavior and interactions with our digital content.

Vorteile: We are 20 people and CRM is the cornerstone of every communication and interaction with the customer: HubSpot CRM has allowed us to rediscover the centrality of the individual - contact, without having to get lost among various software and email accounts
On the contact we find logging in automatic: the emails sent and the answers to these emails, phone calls and scheduled appointments (which also go into Google Calendar). For us, it is an out-of-the-ordinary tool for this timeline on the contact, that allows us to "know" even prospects with which other people in the company have never had anything to do.
The deals are also a very well thought out and easy to manage tool.
The fact that the basic functions are free and there is no cost per seat ... well, it makes it an extraordinary tool

Nachteile: In order to have access to complete and in-depth reporting, ie a Business Intelligence able to show all information and data to understand various aspects of our company, we have to go towards advanced paid-level reporting. Not bad considering that everything else is free.

An amazing option for a free CRM, but don't expect a ton of bells and whistles

Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Scott E.

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is getting a fleshed out CRM without spending a dime. For a small organization, this is a huge benefit because you can start immediately implementing the CRM and getting into the habit of taking notes and managing customers. Later on you might want to migrate to a different CRM, but in the meantime, this is a no risk situation to get started and actually is better than a lot of paid CRMs out there.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about this software is that it's free. It made choosing a CRM an easy decision, and we have stuck with it since we made it. I like that it's easy to customize just about anything in terms of fields and that there are no limits on doing that. I also enjoy the templates and email tracking feature, which supposedly has a limit in the free account but I somehow continue to get notifications when people open my emails. Another favorite aspect that keeps me coming back to it is the Deals area - having a kanban board for deals is immensely helpful, and we use that heavily along with quota and forecasting reports related to it. There isn't a better way to get a snapshot on how your business is doing than to just look a kanban board of all your open deals and where they are in the pipeline.

Nachteile: Some of the software can seem a bit old and clunky, like a lot of CRMs. I miss the social autofilling options that Prosperworks has, and I don't find there to be anything particularly special about the user interface. Lists of contacts and navigating through a profile doesn't look especially modern, but it does get the job done. It's hard to be upset with any of those issues though because well, it's free. For free, it does an amazing job.

Definitely a requirement if you wish to run an efficient business, with tracking for success!

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Paolo C.
Business Development Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm able to track whether or not my salespeople are performing. I'm able to see whether the clients are actually reading e-mails, and retroactively see the interaction history from a centralized data source instead of having to sift through the gmail inboxes. In general it has made work so efficient, that we have less client miscommunications, less missed leads, and TONS of data for us to look at for us to see how to grow the business moving forward.

Vorteile: Hubspot is so flexible and customizable that I can modify it in anyway that I want for my business unit in the company that I'm managing. With its many integrations with other applications like Zapier and Toky, I am able to track data across all of my team, and see precisely how they're performing, how well they're closing, and also backtrack their client interaction history to see how well they service our customers! Furthermore, as a CRM software, we have all the data we need with our clients. Contacts are automatically zapped into the system via Zapier integrations, and I'm able to automate most of the client data to automatically fill themselves out according to instances. I can track where all my traffic is coming from, and it helps lower my marginal CPA for my digital marketing campaigns because I know which channels to pump money into. Definitely a very flexible software.

Nachteile: Because Hubspot is so flexible and is able to do so many things, it also takes some time to be able to learn how to use it efficiently. Even with their on boarding support, there's so much the program can still do for you that the people don't cover. It's up to you to try and see how you can make Hubspot work for you.

Clear and intuitive

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Kate M.
Head of Customer Success

Kommentare: I'd recommend this CRM for any SMB.

Vorteile: Compared to the CRMs that came in way before, Hubspot from the user-friendliness perspective felt more like a personal use tool, rather than a corporate one. I was positively surprised that a work tool can be so good looking and cosy. Having been using it for 3 years now, I also see that they regularly add new functionality, improve the interface and the speed of processes.
If you are working in sales you will definitely enjoy such features as folders of templates, sequences of email, postponed sending of emails and booking calendar. That is what my team is using 100 times every day and it works just as you expect it to.
The most valuable advantage that you get used to too quickly is the amazingly clever way to store information about contacts, companies and deals - just in one glance you know everything about your contact without extra clicks.

Nachteile: I was at first struggling with the reporting part - charts to measure team's performance or templates success. But in the Hubspot's latest update I have actually seen a new team performance tracker which has all I need to know about my team's work. Still looking forward to some report that would let me see who of the contact has clicked on a link in a certain template.

Top CRM for many reasons

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Jose H.
Technical Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have 4+ years of experience using HubSpot, day in and day out, and have used it extensively both in-house and with multiple clients of all different sizes. I also have significant experience with other CRMs including Marketo, Pardot, and Salesforce. I say that HubSpot is still the top CRM and marketing software platform in the industry for the features listed above, but also for their responsive and fast-acting customer support team. Overall I highly recommend HubSpot.

Vorteile: The user tracking functionalities out-of-the-box are unmatched. It's very easy to track what leads do in your website and it's random-to-known lead matching technology is great. Building your website within the HubSpot ecosystem will yield a fast website that is easy to edit, that follows SEO best practices and is extremely stable all around. And the marketing automation features are simply one of the best in the industry.

Nachteile: The reporting functionalities aren't great. There are many small little details and limitations in different tools that doesn't make sense to most folks and makes you wonder why HubSpot doesn't allow it. Sometimes implementing conversion goal tracking from other systems isn't as easy as it could be. Lastly, some of the pricing tiers and features don't make complete sense to me and the software can get pretty expensive if you have too many contacts in your database.

The BEST CRM in the market, hands down

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Rita S.
Group Marketing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to promote transparency and alignment between marketing and sales, makes the teams work better together.

Vorteile: Get ready to read the longest, most positive review about a CRM. I'm extremely passionate about Hubspot (in general) and the CRM isn't an exception. I literally promote it to everyone and anyone who wants to listen to me. It's a fully comprehensive CRM that includes any and every interaction yours customers have had with your team. It provide and promotes Sales and Marketing Alignment and transparency, the sales team has access to everything marketing is doing and the marketing team can see the results from their work. You can use it to record any sales interaction (phone calls and emails), leave notes on a customer's timeline, easily book meetings by providing someone with an availability link (if you use gmail or office 365), you can see your prospects, analytics, stats, reports. You can create snippets and email templates, save files that you send frequently (ie brochures)... Trust me, it's never ending and you should definitely get it! It's a shame that Hubspot won't pay me commission because if they did, I would be rich now :)!

Nachteile: I have had my frustrations with Hubspot, but they are genuinely committed to work with their clients and everything has been sorted, so there's nothing at the moment!

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Bewertet am 24.11.2014
Melissa S.
Philanthropie
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Nachteile: As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

HubSpot CRM it's Simple, Powerful and the best system for Sales and marketing to work in together.

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Nick S.
Marketing Analyst
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: HubSpot CRM it's Simple, Powerful and able to scale with your organisation, what more can you wish for? Not only the platform offers a great experience, but the support is great as well. They have great idea's and are always there to help you out. of course, they have some small isues every once in a wile, but it's all wel wordt it

Vorteile: To start off with Hubspot is Simple and Powerful. With their easy to use interface, you can get the overview and contact information you need and this is even customizable per user. Hubspot also offers a great In-Sync with their Marketing, sales and service Hub, because all systems use the same database. Hubspot is a great solution that offers a product for business with a growth ambition and is able to grow along with them HubSpot CRM (and other tools) are constantly in development, so features that you miss might come soon. it's great to work with a tool that adapts to the changing demand and technology.

Nachteile: In my opinion there are no real cons for working with Hubspot. But there is something you have to consider (or learn to live with). Hubspot is a fast-moving company that releases new features on in a fast passed.
the downside of this is that new features are not as must buildout as you should wish they were.

Nice tool for business communication

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Bruno C.
Marketing Sales Manager
Medienproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The tool is unusual in terms of use at the beginning. We have gone through a lot of pieces of training and read a lot of documentation, and finally, we have increased the number of customers by to 20 percent thanks to improved communication. The support team has helped us a lot. The program is suitable for marketing purposes only in the most expensive version, all others are only partially designed for that, so consider it when choosing the best one for you. Generally, there are no problems that can not be resolved, so give it a try.

Vorteile: "An excellent solution for those who want to keep everything on their eyes.
Within this CRM program, you can manage communication, do marketing and collect statistics.
Sales managers can monitor at which stage is the process of product promotion, how many deals are concluded, have info on them etc. You can also schedule e-mailing."

Nachteile: File storage is a bit complicated. They are difficult to find something using a search engine, as well as to replace files and especially attach them to messages. Emails often do not get to their addresses, therefore, we had to look for other services for correspondence. The interface causes some problems because it is not always convenient, for example, it is impossible to copy the contact information of customers. You just have to type it.

Hubspot CRM is like Grandma's cookies... nothing else comes close.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
James B.
Digital Media Specialist

Kommentare: HubSpot CRM integrates other softwares like Gmail, and keeps communication seemless between staff and leads. The very friendly interface is invaluable - it's hard enough having a lot to do, I'd rather not spend weeks trying to figure out how to use a CRM well - and the software is robust. I can assign team members to leads, create deadlines, and know every interaction that a lead has had with us, all in one location.

Vorteile: This software is very comprehensive as far as data tracking contacts, keeping organized with what contacts different staff is assigned, and communication methods built-in with the CRM. The ease of use is incredibly well thought out and appreciated.

Nachteile: My only gripe is that this software doesn't cater more to non-profits. I wish I could track financial data and more "donor-esque" information, but even some of that I am manually able to add fields for. Definitely not for donor tracking, though.

von HubSpot an 22.5.2018

Hello James!

Thank you for finding the time to write such a detailed review of our product, we really appreciate your feedback!

I'm glad to hear that you find the CRM easy to use and comprehensive!

As far as room for improvement - I think your comments about making the product more nonprofit friendly are super interesting! If you have more ideas on this we would love to hear more about them at reviews@hubspot.com!

Thank you again James for the review!

An inbound marketing platform for our sales bussines.

Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Dennis h. C.
Senior Innovation Lead
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: HubSpot is so helpful for our marketing business and provides us more opportunity to upgrade our product easily on high level. It enables us to build a good relation with clients and customer tracking feature. this tool is so good for stay in touch. customer support service is very potential for us to get solution of our difficulties.

Vorteile: HubSpot is a basic optimizer tool for our products and allows us to maintain our products easily. It's a marketing CRM and enables us to make changes in products as requirement of customer. HubSpot is super easy to install and works efficiently. It's all features are helpful for us to manage our products and stay connected with clients. We have all access to customer profile so we can easily track the customer details for further steps.

Nachteile: HubSpot is an automation tool for our products and has basic features for marketing but it also have some problems to work with this suit. HubSpot features are bit complicate and tough for new user, in that case new user need more training to get grip on this CRM. It doesn't integrate with other social media apps so it should be integrating with social media application such as, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter which could be more helpful for us to advertise our products.

Time saver tool helps to close the deal quickly

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Abraham S.
Team Leader
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After using Hubspot we do not feel to use our previous tool which is CRM , this saves a lot of time.
Some of the best features are
Dashboard - we can check our teams overall activities like day ,month wise
Creating deal - which helps us to close the sale
Meeting scheduling - with our client
Sequences - which helps us to automatically send a mail as per our requirements
There are so many other advantages which helps us to close our sale easily .

Vorteile: The most interesting services which i liked was integration of email and Just call which helps us to follow up on daily basis and it helps us to also listen to the call recording of the previous conversation done by the advisor .
We also receive a notification in the gmail if anyone opens the email and this helps us to call the students quickly and to follow up with them .
Its easy to track prospects and identify the leads which are closer to get converted

Nachteile: Most of the services are really good only think i found it difficultly was the duplicate lead getting created .
If a student is registering with one email and different phone number we get two new lead .
It takes time to learn since we have lots of features available and you will need to go through the learning center to go through completely .

HubSpot Used for Sales, Inbound Program Management, Web site Hosting Services

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Inbound Marketing Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We clearly understand the sources of our online traffic and what content is generating the most attention/form fills/conversions. It covers off the tasks that we were executing in multiple other systems previously and allows us to track all inbound activities in a single system. In addition, it's easy to set-up and post new blogs to our multiple social media sites, complete e-mail blasts, as well as track results. The couple of times I've contacted the help desk, the responses have been prompt and helpful. Also, the online training resources are for the most part useful in helping to understand how to use the basic functionality. It's important to note though that like with all software solutions, it only performs as well as the users who configure and leverage it. Ensuring you have team members who are willing to learn the tool and use it properly (populate data correctly) will dictate the success of the tool for your organization.

Vorteile: It is intuitive to use and data is easy to query and update. Tracking of the contact touchpoints helps you understand your customers' buyer journey's more clearly.

Nachteile: Although one of the selling features is that you can A/B test landing pages, e-mails etc., it's important to note that you can't use these features unless you are emailing at least 1,000 contacts (as smaller data volumes don't render statistically significant results). So for smaller organizations just building their inbound programs, this functionality will not be usable until they grow to a larger size with a larger contact base.