Great if you want to know the exact $ value in your recruitment pipeline

Bewertet am 9.8.2016
Sara V.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I can honestly say that Vincere.io is breath of fresh air. In my 15 year career as a recruiter I've used several of the big name software systems out there and have been consistently disappointed in rubbish support and being promised (lied to) about new features that were supposedly coming. With Vincere.io it's been a really straightforward experience from day 1: I was able to easily import my data by myself, using their data import system and was up and running within a couple of hours. I have only needed to speak to support once (and they were very responsive, easy to deal with) because really, this system just gets how recruiting really works. The design looks cool, very modern. I have never been able to get a really decent email integration locked down with previous systems- I had my gmail email and calendar synced up within a few minutes in Vincere, it was just really easy.

Vorteile: Helps me truly understand the $ value in my pipeline: Vincere tells me exactly how much money I am going to make from each placement in my pipeline. As a result my forecasting is much tighter and I have a better picture of what the state of my deal pipeline really is. The system has this chevron design across the top of the screen which really spells out exactly how many interviews I have going on.
Price: although pricing is not really the #1 criteria for me when I am choosing software, (I would pay much more for a great system if needed and I have paid significant sums in the past) the savings that I am making on a monthly basis are big. With Vincere I am paying $39/ month. This is a saving of over 100 dollars per month for just me alone, but I feel that I am getting a major upgrade in terms of the product I am using.

Nachteile: So far, none. I've been so pleasantly surprised by Vincere that I'm recommending it to all my connections working in the industry. I was suspicious that it was TOO cheap at first but, after I really got into the system I just realized that I'd actually spent the last 10 + years overpaying for average software.

If you want a system that will make you work faster, use Vincere!

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Danglan S.
Principal Consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Vincere helps a lot in terms of qualifications of the customers, I like the chevrons - when I look for my jobs or pipeline, I can see what the current situation is. I like the statistics since I can see the performance for the whole year, how it looks like this quarter. It helps me a lot to see things - I can check for the whole team as well when I have to view their figures. I can look at the CVs they sent, interviews, jobs - this makes my job efficient and it helps us too to work faster. I think Vincere is great and I couldn't find anything that needs to be changed. The old system we used is so old fashioned - this one is really nice.

Nachteile: Maybe add more features on the mobile application as it would help us a lot since we use our phones all the time and add more fields when using LinkedIn search

A bumpy start but continuous updates and patches have improved our experience over the past few months.

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
3.5/5
3.5/5

Kommentare: Overall Vincere is moving in the right direction and offers a good value for money prospect. When compared to Adapt and RDB Pro Net, both software products that claim to be at this same level of then game it is head and shoulders above. I would like to see less functionality with everything done really well, as opposed to more functionality that works 95% of the time.

Vorteile: continuous enhancements, competitive pricing.

Nachteile: Vincere does have a tendency to try and cover too wider area of the market, attempting to be a finance software package, Social Marketing manager and email client alongside the core CRM ATS, Analytics piece. The end result at times can feel a little muddled but the core aspects do work well. The continuous approach to new releases also helps to address many frustrations. Support can be a little long winded and at times feels under resourced. Integrations with 3rd parties are also often a little hit and miss.

After Bullhorn, this is a breath of fresh air

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Jeff C.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. Recommend them over the competition any day of the week.

Vorteile: This is a system that is easy to use, is always evolving and has the best Search I have ever tried. Works really well on mobile, does all the basics really well. I also love the scheduling interview function. I moved from Bullhorn and it drove me crazy how I could only log - but not actually schedule or reschedule- my interviews. Vincere does this piece really well.

Nachteile: Nothing so far. Dealing with representative and their support team has been the Vin-cherry on the cake.

The best CRM we've used!

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Sulaiman S.
Assistant Division Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The best system we have used so far.

Vorteile: 1. Vincere is easy to use and navigate
2. Very organized
3. Analytics are great, I can see where I am at and all of my team's activities, it keeps me up to date
4. I can also see the jobs, statuses, candidates and the business development side
I would recommend it to other recruiters and tell them that we've been using it for a long time and it's been the best so far!

Nachteile: 1. Biggest issue is slowness - not sure if this is our internet connection though
2. CV formatting can be tricky, minor things such as font and spacing

AI Coach is fantastic

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Widyasari S.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Would absolutely recommend it to other recruiters

Vorteile: 1. I really like the filters and radius search, makes it easy to find specific candidates perfect for our roles. 2. CV formatting is very useful, it makes it neat and standardized for everyone in the company. Also, you can do different types of formatting, this is handy as we have clients with different standards. 3. AI Coach is very useful - we can easily see our performance and targets

Nachteile: 1. UI/UX - opening a lot of tabs at once sometimes is complicated 2. I'd like to see an autosave function on formatting CV as sometimes we have already entered a lot of information and our computer crashes and we lose the data.

Stats feature is great

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Sarathip A.
Excecutive Recruitment Consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can recommend it to other companies dealing with HR systems. It's really great for management, tracking of candidates and you can check everything systematically.

Vorteile: MyStats - I like that I can see all my activities. I can see everything clearly, I'd know my current stats, if I am behind with my targets and how many more do I need to do. It is a good HR system - management, track everything and check everything systematically.

Nachteile: The LiveList doesn't work in older browsers. Sometimes the document builder isn't easy.

Search feature is great - definitely recommend to other recruiters

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Tanawat J.
Senior executive recruitment consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Features that I love: 1. Search - sorting and filtering is easy, the advanced search is great (I love the location and radius search the most - I can pin down the location of the candidate!). I can do a specific area search too. 2. I can easily view the companies and contacts - this is helpful with Business Development 3. Sending emails and arranging meetings in the system

Nachteile: Things to be improved on: 1. CV formatting - some small issues with page formatting

Love the LiveList

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Widiandani S.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The platform is very convenient, it helps me to perform my day-to-day activities as a recruiter. My clients can easily use the LiveList - it is a great feature. The Analytics is pretty straight forward, activities are recorded well and I can exactly track my billings. I love it! It's not the simplest but I would highly recommend the system to other recruiters

Nachteile: I have a simple issue with the CV editing where occasionally it doesn't save when we copy and paste.

Vincere totally 'gets' the Client>Recruiter>Candidate dynamic

Bewertet am 22.9.2016
Simon G.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ve used quite a few of the big names recruitment vendors over the course of my career: Bullhorn (on two separate occasions, most recently 2015), Bond, plus in-house systems. So when it came to choosing which CRM to go with for my own business I knew that I had to make the right choice. I'm a small business, I lost sleep over choosing the right CRM. This decision is an important one and I took it seriously. What I like about Vincere: The big thing for me is ease-of-use. Too many systems are over-engineered, it's like they try to do too much. Vincere does everything they do but it seems to flow so much more organically. I like the process flow of the Vincere pipelines which help keep me focussed on what I need to do to bring in new business. The CRM pipeline is genius for me. I'm starting my business from scratch so it's critical I have an accurate heads-up display of what I need to do to bring new business in but also to get the most out of existing accounts. -One feature that I love is that I can easily flip Clients into a Candidate. I firmly believe that your Clients should ultimately become your Candidates'.and if they're not, you're doing something wrong. Vincere totally gets the Client > Recruiter > Candidate dynamic. I can easily flip a Client record into a Candidate record. You'd be surprised how many `recruitment CRMs' systems get this simple workflow so wrong. -My advice: Having the right CRM in place is absolutely vital to getting your recruitment business right. It's much more than just a database or a list of names, it becomes the heartbeat of your business operations and infrastructure. It's about giving you the ability to quickly add in notes- the names of your Clients kids, or the fact that they just got married or back from holiday- it's about making those human interactions more frictionless. Having the quick comment boxes and auto-save functionality inside Vincere makes adding in and accessing vital information so easy, totally frictionless. If you're spending time worrying about your CRM or getting frustrated with it'then you're not using the right software. Simple as that.

Vorteile: The big thing for me is ease-of-use. Too many systems are over-engineered, it's like they try to do too much. Vincere does everything they do but it seems to flow so much more organically. I like the process flow of the Vincere pipelines which help keep me focussed on what I need to do to bring in new business. The CRM pipeline is genius for me. I'm starting my business from scratch so it's critical I have an accurate heads-up display of what I need to do to bring new business in but also to get the most out of existing accounts. -One feature that I love is that I can easily flip Clients into a Candidate. I firmly believe that your Clients should ultimately become your Candidates'.and if they're not, you're doing something wrong. Vincere totally gets the Client > Recruiter > Candidate dynamic. I can easily flip a Client record into a Candidate record. You'd be surprised how many `recruitment CRMs' systems get this simple workflow so wrong.

Nachteile: I'm a new'ish user so nothing springs to mind just yet

Excellent system that visualize recruiter sales funnel

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Dean N.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I believe Vincere would be able to provide an extensive features for ATS/CRM and able to fulfill your business objectives if maximized. While we are equipped with enough training from both Vincere Support and Internal Training on utilizing Vincere into our daily recruitment process, the system is so extensive that it would require continuous exploration to optimize Vincere utilization while maximize recruitment outcomes. One of the issue that Vincere able to solve would be on the Candidate Tracking; with the capability to generate customized email template for each stage, from introduction to job as well as to keep ourselves with the applicants tracking in-check aligned to our business process, and has been more humanised than ever.

Vorteile: I have been extensively using Vincere ever since its inception to replace our old system few years back. The expectation I have with Vincere is indeed high and I'm confident to say that after getting used with the system, all the general functions and additional features roll-out are exceptionally beyond my initial impression. Kudos to the support team for able to provide prompt troubleshooting as well as open to suggestion on improvement. I find that #VincereWay of visualize the overview of sales funnel using stage chevron and traffic light system creates a recruiter-friendly environment even for a starter. It is easy to understand and able to focus on our work accordingly. Other features that in my top priority list would be on a LiveList and Analytics. LiveList give more superior feel of how the systems communicate with the external party at the same time, streamlining the presentation and feedback process. Analytics on the other hand provides great visualization of the progress of the team and organization, eventually improves the forecasting, quality control and decision-making.

Nachteile: I'm sharing my thought on this as continuous improvement rather than dislikes. I believe there would be more room of improvement for vChat, possibly better in-system notification, more comprehensive mobile app functionalities (so we can be a recruiter on-the-go) as well, more intuitive UI/UX for Task feature. It would be great to have introduction training for every new feature like what we used to have 2 years back.

Switched from Bullhorn and haven't looked back.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
John A.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great platform, big improvement on the previous system we were using. Cheaper too.

Vorteile: We have a mid-sized business based out of the UAE and South Africa. We made the decision to move across to Vincere in May 2017, great move for us as a business. I'd say that Vincere is 30% better than Bullhorn (based on product and service levels) but, with the rate they are innovating and obviously investing in the product, the gap is widening fast.
Bullhorn was expensive for what is was and the service was pretty much non-existent. The platform and the service from Vincere is head and shoulders above what we were getting with Bullhorn. They are a lot more responsive, we enjoy working with a vendor that actually seems to care.
In terms of features, a few of the standout ones for us: the Indeed Search and import feature is a winner. Having access to the entire Indeed database without even leaving the system is fantastic.
We are heavy LinkedIn users and like the way that Vincere works with LinkedIn. Easy to update and refresh records.
The new Client portal feature also looks interesting. We were considering building a bespoke client portal but held off as it was too expensive, so the client portal that Vincere have coming next month is something we're keen to take a look at.
TV dashboard: planning on using this in our office.

Nachteile: There are loads of dashboards in their analytics suite, more than we will ever use. We've got lost in them . I want to get our fees and placement data accurately reflected in our dashboards, something we need help with. Vincere- more how-to videos that focus specifically on dashboards would be great so please sort that out.

Quarterly billing is up 30% since we started with Vincere

Bewertet am 3.11.2017
Jayson T.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Finding Vincere was a breath of fresh air. In terms of modern recruitment CRM/ATS platforms, Vincere is 10 steps ahead of the competition.

Vorteile: We were using Bullhorn before switching to Vincere. Bullhorn was decent but it wasn’t keeping up with the latest technologies as fast as it needed to. It was starting to feel like a legacy system. By contrast, Vincere are investing massively in the latest tech and it shows. They launched 6 years ago- so it’s product which is mature enough to have a bit of depth to it, but which is also built on the latest frameworks.
-For me, as a business owner I want a platform that is going to help me grow. In terms of measuring activity levels and KPIs, Vincere makes it super easy to see what is going on inside my business. Also, this is a system that my consultants love using. That’s critical.
-Data Migration: I migrated records across from my previous system (Bullhorn). I’d been dreading the data migration but it turned out to be pretty painless- the Vincere data migration guys managed the whole process and the end result has been great.
-Website stack: We decided to use the Vincere Instant Job Board and Candidate Portal on our new website- and saved ourselves the time and expense of developing our own job listing page. It looks great and saved us the hassle and expense of paying a web developer to design this for us.
I’d highly recommend taking a look at Vincere. Since we implemented Vincere, our quarterly billing rates are up 30%. That’s, ultimately, what you want from your CRM/ATS- increased efficiency, speed and revenue. Vincere delivers on these fronts.

Vincere CRM / ATS

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Ryan O.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very good overall recruitment package and is a strong contender in the current market. I like the fact they are always improving the system and keep their customers up to date with the changes. These appear to roll out every 1/4 which has been great. The ability to track data and candidates information has been made very easy. The search function is very simple but effective and provides relevant information in an easy layout. I really like how simple it is to keep in contact with candidates. This has offered speed of response and driven improvement on the recruitment process leading to quicker placements.

Vorteile: I have been using Vincere for about 10 months now and we have found the CRM to be very fluid and easy to navigate. Offering recruitment professionals what they need and easy flow charts that lead to more billings. Overall for a fairly new software company, I have found them to really understand what recruitment is all about and more importantly, have a good back-end support team. Having worked with many global CRM companies before I can comfortably say that Vincere offers a lot for its price point and have not regretted taking this journey with them. I really like the service integration partners they have with the system.

Nachteile: Although Vincere is very good in many areas there are a couple of annoying things that most standard CRM's have. The main point for me is that you don't have the ability to merge duplicated contacts or candidates records. This has proved a real challenge when we migrated our business data across from the previous CRM company. Not being able to clean up our data manually is a real flaw and I hope the Vincere team can spend some time working on a solution for this. If I am honest there are still a few tweaks that the back-end team are working on which will be brilliant when sorted out but overall I am impressed with the system to date.

May the Salesforce NOT be with you.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Cristina S.
Office & Contractor Care Coordinator

Vorteile: We're a 50 person agency in sydney and were using the salesforce platform before discovering vincere. Salesforce was okay, it did the job, but wasn't anything phenomenal by any means. The user interface was hard to understand and there was like a million different things all opening on the same page, it just wasn't very intuitive and caused lots of headaches for the users. An other thing was the search feature was consistently delivering inaccurate results. An example of this would be when you run a search maybe 50 or so results will appear, then when we ran the identical search 2 minutes later, 5000 results would appear, why!? We're loving using vincere so far, it feels fresh and user friendly, it's big on functions but really easy to navigate around and is actually really intuitive compared to salesforce. The search functions built into Vincere are awesome - we love the ability to search locations based on the Google geotag, this is super clever! If I'm honest at first we couldn't get the hang of the chevrons ats/crm view as it was really different to what we were used to.. but now we know how to use it properly we cannot get enough of it. Our consultants love it and it's a fantastic way to view the entire ats/crm data without running a search. We can see real time numbers and instantly see which leads etc need be actioned, it's great. Another one we love is the live list when sending candidates to our clients. This is a great little fully brandable feature.

Nachteile: We don't like that vincere opens lots of new tabs but i've recently been informed they're changing this to reduce the number of tabs that open as a result of customer feedback. Its a bit of a picky thing to whinge about it but I think a few people in our office will be happy to hear that it's being changed. One great thing about the guys at vincere is they do listen to customers and develop the product alongside customer requests where possible - this is really important to us as a business and it's been great so far. Looking forward to the journey ahead.

Finally, a complete ATS/CRM system that's intuitive, sophisticated and allows us to grow globally.

Bewertet am 28.2.2018
John T.
Director of Talent

Vorteile: I've used lots of different legacy systems in the past and none of them compare to Vincere... not even close. We have fully immersed our business processes into the whole Vincere eco- system and it's definitely paid off. There's too many standout features to list here, but our killer favourites are:
- The sophisticated analytics suite, allowing us to track our processes with over 50 dedicated dashboards
- The planner is very powerful, it allows us to view my team's daily planners, oversee individual user tasks and eliminates the need for me to constantly chase them. - The candidate pipeline tracking functionality works seamlessly. - Email templates are outstanding over 80 dedicated email templates linked to system actions. - Customer support is great always give that personal touch. We really feel like a valued customer and that these guys clearly want our business to succeed and grow. In summary, the whole experience using Vincere daily has been a breeze. It's so intuitive with a fresh user interface and although functionality is advanced, the system is light and simple to use. Vincere requires little training to get set up and using the system correctly - this is a huge value add to us to be live, trained and using the system within a week. Previous systems have taken months of wasted time and resources to even get set up.

Convert from Bullhorn

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Daniel P.
Managing Director

Kommentare: Brilliant.

Vorteile: Recently moved across from Bullhorn. 3 main reasons we moved: Search: the search killed me with Bullhorn, it was really limited and unstable. The free text search, in particular, was really poor. I like the fact that with Vincere you can run a free text search from any page and get accurate results. Engagement Hub: the job board is great. It was a quick patch for us to take our pretty old website and bring it up to date. The apply via LinkedIn function is also good. Again, we were never able to get the . connection between Bullhorn and our website working properly so this was a big attraction in switching to Vincere. Mass email and SMS: we could never get our email templates to format correctly in Bullhorn so, as a result, always sent emails outside of the system. As we've grown it's become more important to me that my consultants are sending everything out through the system

Nachteile: No cons yet. Consultants are happy using the system which was a key driver in migrating from the old platform which they all complained about.

Wish we'd known about Vincere years ago.

Bewertet am 12.8.2016
Harriet O.
Senior Sales Account Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I was wary of moving to a new system after so many years on our previous platform but the whole process was much easier than I expected. I was dreading having to move all of our old candidate records to a new system but Vincere made it so simple, we had it wrapped up in 2 days. Wish I'd have found this system a few years ago, it is saving us a fortune and is just so much easier to use than our previous system.

Vorteile: Definitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. Plus, there is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. Vincere handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is also pretty cool- it feels super modern and works great on mobile. The analytics are also very, very good: you get several dashboards and the option to export out to excel.

Nachteile: None. This system has been an absolute lifesaver for our business- I can't recommend it highly enough.

As far as CRMs for recruitment firms go- this is good. Like really, really good.

Bewertet am 20.10.2016
David B.
Owner/Founder
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’ve been in recruitment since the 1990’s working both as an agency recruiter and at in-house companies so I’ve used many different ones including the big names. All too often you use these systems, they work perfectly well, but the overall process is still overly clunky and a chore to populate data. Vincere is clearly developed with the recruiter in mind. The structure and process flow works really well and there are plenty of features that enhance a recruiter’s ability to deliver a great service to all and maintain the right level of communication with candidates and clients. I like that the workflow exactly matches how recruiters work - well, at least for me and my business, and that is the most important thing.

Vorteile: I used the data import tool extensively for the first time yesterday and was able to add about 4000 records in less than 1 minute with no hiccups - that’s really really good. Like really good.
I also appreciate the function which allows me to parse people’s linkedin profile - so quick and easy. The support articles and help videos are useful; it’s got just the right level of instruction to help you get going and get the job done. That said, I’m sure there will be many other features as I explore and continue to use the system.

Nachteile: I think two key things have posed problems when it comes using recruitment systems; firstly, the implementation has to be handled properly. I’ve seen instances where the set up and training of a new system has been left down the list of priorities or not been given enough resource – starting badly isn’t a wise move.
Next, too many recruitment CRMs haven’t got the right feel and flow; whilst they’re impressive pieces of software they don’t reflect the way a recruiter operates and end up becoming a chore which then affects user adoption.
Vincere completely avoids these 2 scenarios. Getting started has been easy and the whole flow of the system feels very natural to me as a recruiter.

Cracking search function. It was a great decision to finally leave Bullhorn.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Jason S.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We discovered the new kid in town, Vincere, after being with Bullhorn for 8 years. Bullhorn was okay, but it just does not compare to Vincere, it really doesn't. No where near as many features and functionality and the system was starting to feel very old and dated. Vincere is innovative, intuitive and it's generally got us excited as a team. It's going to allow us to grow our business enormously in the short-medium term. Absolutely love the various searches built into Vincere - you can run advanced, Linkedin and Indeed searches in one click which instantly gives us relevant results (and more importantly shows how many results for each category - Bullhorn couldn't show search results number which was annoying to say the least) The ability to parse candidates into the system is super easy, saves us a lot of time and the ability to bring candidates/contacts straight in from Linkedin is Cracking!! The whole team have treated us really well since signing, the support team are fantastic and respond to any questions more or less instantly and we always get follow up calls from them... it's just unimaginable service - I did read this before I joined on this review site actually but you really have to see it to believe it.

Nachteile: We’d like to see more customisation on the candidates summary pages, you can add custom fields here but a little interface customisation would be good. Although, the guys at Vincere are open to feedback from customers so i’ll submit as a feature request!

TOP OF THE CLASS

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Nicholas m. W.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Get a demo, ask them the hard questions - get them to show you how it will impact your top line.

Vorteile: We moved onto Vincere earlier this year and the explosion in productivity from my team has been insane, when compared to the previous platform (rival database provider). There is a significant list of additional modules to tailor a product for your business and the customer support has been second to none (infinitely better than), rather than just accepting all the extra functionality that an Executive Search firm like ours does not need. The quality difference is significant; user interface is great, quick response rate, usability, logic and extra functionality. While I appreciate it's not a small project to change providers and is cost prohibitive for some bigger firms, if you quote #Wellsysentyou then Vincere will knock 50% off their standard onboarding charges or give you free access to their APP for a year (that doesn't apply to any other discounted rates). We cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Nachteile: One of our data imports was in JSON. Tech didn't like the format but we got around it after a few chats and they imported the extra dataset for 50% discount.

Tremendous system with a wealth of nifty features all on!!

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Brian M.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I'm not using Vincere to it's full potential yet but from what i have seen it's tremendous, it's a big big system with lots of functionality and so many nifty features that make my daily processes so much more efficient. Things like seha linkedin tool, live lists, searches, mobile app and even just the workflows for my contacts and candidates in the crm are great. It's very easy to follow and manage everything on a daily basis. The guys have recently started vlogging where they share tips and best practice via linkedin and email shots, I like these a lot, they're a good way to catch up on new features as the product is always evolving. I really get the sense that these guys genuinely care about their customers and are always following up with emails, calls and free training sessions to make sure we get the most out of the product. There's also free weekly customer webinars and now the video teasers up on linkedin every few days which makes the overall support function tremendous.

Nachteile: The system is so big with lots of capabilities, i'm only using a small part of it right now but definitely need to explore more in the future. Sometimes it can be easy to get lost in the system (as it's so advanced) but the support team are great at providing training on specifically what's important to me.

Vincere.io - outstanding recruitment CRM and still getting better!

Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Simon G.
Managing Partner
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Whether you are a start-up recruitment business like we were or a large multi-national Vincere is a superb system that can and will help your business provide an outstanding service to clients and candidates and help your business grow faster.
Simply put, the business would not be able to operate as effectively as does without a system as good as Vincere.
Compared to Bullhorn and Bond: easier to use, better customer service, developing great new features based on customer feedback, great value for money.

Vorteile: We use Vincere as our recruitment database and have since we set up GPS Return. Some of the pros:
Customer Service - efficient, effective and personal.
Continuous updates and improvements - the system was relatively basic when we first signed up but now, with its LinkedIn integration, job portal, candidate portal and mobile app it is a market leading product.
Easy to use and navigate - much more straight forward than Bullhorn or Bond Adapt. Loaded with features but easy to use.
Customisable job portal - this changed everything. Suddenly have a professional and sleek looking job board that integrates with both our website and the database seamlessly.
Value for money - enough said. It is an excellent portal that is cheaper than most.

Bullhorn ought to watch their backs now Vincere is picking up the pace

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Kyle D.
Founder/Director
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I haven’t been using Vincere for too long but i cannot recommend them enough. I came from bullhorn and vincere is honestly in a different league. The attention to detail, intuitiveness, innovation and genuine problem solving functionality built straight into the system (all from the box) is unprecedented - and as a business owner ticks all the boxes for me. I like the functionality, it’s a clever system, easy to navigate, modern interface and packed high with trendy features - velocity is a cracker! The best thing for me is the tv dash board, it’s like my morning news and weather brief before i leave the house, it shows you a quick snapshot of your business e.g. current revenue, activities, placements in a nice clean screen, no need to dive into the drill down logs first thing in the morning. Bullhorn never had this and to be honest bullhorns analytics dashboards were hard to interpret and not very aesthetically pleasing. Vinceres search is bloody brilliant! My vincere account manager also told me they’re making it even better and bringing AI into it soon, this will be interesting! That’s another great thing about these guys, they don’t just take you money and you never hear from them again - they actively engage with their customers and no query is every too difficult. Feels like more than just my software vendor, but more like a partner. I’ve used Bullhorn and i’ve used Vincere and I think it’s clear who i’ll be using in 10 years time..

Nachteile: There’s too many email templates which can be confusing editing them. I need to spend some time deleting the ones i’ll never use because there’s over 80 in there from sign up. The Google geo tagging is ace, but it’s going to take me a few weeks and manually activate this per address.

Really good value, scalable, intuitive, sophisticated and revenue focused ATS/CRM.

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Bruce E.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Vincere is much more than a product our firm uses. They genuinely feel like a partner in the success of our business and I'm happy to recommend them. Does the work of both a CRM building opportunities and an ATS delivering revenue against those opportunities. Seamlessly.

Vorteile: Built and run by helpful engaged knowledge people who get it. They've clearly walked the walk and are genuinely passionate about creating a really useful ATS that all the team are delighted to use. Vincere already has lots of smart features, its reliable and seems to be a pretty well thought-out product. I particularly like their focus on interoperability with other apps, allowing us to create our own integrated system that is truly the hub of our business. Its great value for money and saves our growing agency at least one member of staff compared with our previous system.
Vincere senior team are accessible and issues are promptly dealt with courteously and generously.
Searching is fabulous - best in class. Also love the integrated CRM and ATS included as standard.

Nachteile: We moved to Vincere a year ago and perhaps the importing process has got much better. Migration from the devil you know system takes quite a bit of time and effort. It'd be wonderful if Vincere could fully import all the history from the previous ATS in an automated and thorough manner.