Über Vincere

Cloud-basierte Rekrutierung ATS / CRM für ambitionierte Recruiting-Agenturen aller Größen

Erfahre mehr über Vincere

The product is very competitively priced and fairly easy to use, fulfilling most functions one can expect from an ATS/CRM.

This is the first time I've every bothered writing an online review which I think speaks volumes.

Bewertungen zu Vincere

Vincere hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 341 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vincere bereits verwendet?

Sara
Sara
Quelle: GetApp

Great if you want to know the exact $ value in your recruitment pipeline

Kommentare: I can honestly say that Vincere.io is breath of fresh air. In my 15 year career as a recruiter I've used several of the big name software systems out there and have been consistently disappointed in rubbish support and being promised (lied to) about new features that were supposedly coming. With Vincere.io it's been a really straightforward experience from day 1: I was able to easily import my data by myself, using their data import system and was up and running within a couple of hours. I have only needed to speak to support once (and they were very responsive, easy to deal with) because really, this system just gets how recruiting really works. The design looks cool, very modern. I have never been able to get a really decent email integration locked down with previous systems- I had my gmail email and calendar synced up within a few minutes in Vincere, it was just really easy.

Helps me truly understand the $ value in my pipeline: Vincere tells me exactly how much money I am going to make from each placement in my pipeline. As a result my forecasting is much tighter and I have a better picture of what the state of my deal pipeline really is. The system has this chevron design across the top of the screen which really spells out exactly how many interviews I have going on. Price: although pricing is not really the #1 criteria for me when I am choosing software, (I would pay much more for a great system if needed and I have paid significant sums in the past) the savings that I am making on a monthly basis are big. With Vincere I am paying $39/ month. This is a saving of over 100 dollars per month for just me alone, but I feel that I am getting a major upgrade in terms of the product I am using.

So far, none. I've been so pleasantly surprised by Vincere that I'm recommending it to all my connections working in the industry. I was suspicious that it was TOO cheap at first but, after I really got into the system I just realized that I'd actually spent the last 10 + years overpaying for average software.

Rob
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes Bullhorn look like legacy tech.

Kommentare: Refreshing.

Constant releases, strong focus on customer service and a flexible, human approach to their customers. We switched from Bullhorn a year ago. I did a complete review of the market before settling on Vinny- including trials with most of the big names in the market. Came close to signing up with a Microsoft Dynamics platform but changed my mind at the last minute- am glad I did as we moved from office 365 to Gmail a few months later. I made the right decision, we’ve had about 5 or 6 releases since we implemented Vincere and the platform is getting better and better with each one. In terms of specific features, the LiveList feature is great. Very unique and clients love it. Like a lightweight client portal, we use it on our retainer/exclusive roles. The analytics are also very good- everything is pre-built and ready to use. You can see from the level of detail that this is a system built specifically for agency recruitment. We also like the fact they have the online timesheets and shift scheduler for when we expand our contract business.

Nothing - so far so good. Any niggles are addressed quickly by their customer success team who have been excellent. With previous vendors I’d be left waiting for weeks without getting an answer or be funnelled though to phone support. Vinny’s team are responsive and you actually feel like they’re trying to help you rather than fob you off.

The Worst CRM/ATS Out There

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Not a single thing. It is truly dreadful.

Everything. The customer support is truly dreadful, we asked to cancel our account over two weeks ago and we have had no support or assistance. They have been holding out until our next payment before we hear from them I imagine. The software is useless, there's too much going on and none of it works properly. Its clunky and like being in the early 2000s again. I would not recommend this to anyone, you will waste your time. They lock you into a contract and do not let you leave after you were completely missold the product. Honestly I've never had a worse experience with a company ever. The way we've been ignored and mistreated is baffling. How can no one get in touch after you say you're going to cancel? It should be of immediate concern to any business when someone isn't happy. Not with Vincere.

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador in UK
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Revenue focused CRM

Kommentare: Had a limited time to use the product, very well met our team's expectations in terms of CRM, but couldn't have experience on the use of HR functions.

I found the product is reliable when we worked on CRM projects that were revenue based, good for capturing real time tracks and generating accurate sales that includes products and services.

Cannot recommend for banks, but would work with recruitment and staffing agencies.

Daniel

Convert from Bullhorn

Kommentare: Brilliant.

Recently moved across from Bullhorn. 3 main reasons we moved: Search: the search killed me with Bullhorn, it was really limited and unstable. The free text search, in particular, was really poor. I like the fact that with Vincere you can run a free text search from any page and get accurate results. Engagement Hub: the job board is great. It was a quick patch for us to take our pretty old website and bring it up to date. The apply via LinkedIn function is also good. Again, we were never able to get the . connection between Bullhorn and our website working properly so this was a big attraction in switching to Vincere. Mass email and SMS: we could never get our email templates to format correctly in Bullhorn so, as a result, always sent emails outside of the system. As we've grown it's become more important to me that my consultants are sending everything out through the system

No cons yet. Consultants are happy using the system which was a key driver in migrating from the old platform which they all complained about.

Dina
CEO in Irland

Best CRM on the market

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vincere is a positive one, from the time we set up the demo to transitioning from Bullhorn has been stress-free. Vincere has very good support staff who are always here to help with any queries in a timely manner. In terms of the software itself, I am very fond of the dashboards and its functionality.

I like the candidate's auto-matching and enjoy the ease of use.

We have just started using Vincere so haven't encountered any issues yet.

CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kitchen Sink Syndrome

Kommentare: Terrible. 2 years I can't force myself to use it let alone my team. It would literally take and extra 4 hours per day.
One of the main reasons we chose them was the LinkedIn integration. But LinkedIn quickly blocks importing candidate data if you do more than a few a day. Vincere just said its the problem of the 3rd party plugin company.

I like the master menu and dashboard. It looks so promising!

Kitchen Sink Syndrome: Just like Microsoft Office products, they just don't stop adding features. In the end you get something you need a degree in order to use, let alone train your team on. And they make you pay for their training, which is recorded webinars in extra heavy British accent.

Harriet
Harriet
Senior Sales Account Manager in
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Wish we'd known about Vincere years ago.

Kommentare: I was wary of moving to a new system after so many years on our previous platform but the whole process was much easier than I expected. I was dreading having to move all of our old candidate records to a new system but Vincere made it so simple, we had it wrapped up in 2 days. Wish I'd have found this system a few years ago, it is saving us a fortune and is just so much easier to use than our previous system.

Definitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. Plus, there is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. Vincere handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is also pretty cool- it feels super modern and works great on mobile. The analytics are also very, very good: you get several dashboards and the option to export out to excel.

None. This system has been an absolute lifesaver for our business- I can't recommend it highly enough.

Ben

Great SaaS platform

Cloud based, easy to deploy and a decent on-boarding. Once set up its relatively simple to use and the feel and look of the solution is very modern compared to older Recruitment CRM tools

Now they have been bought by Access Group it will be interesting to see how this changes the support offered by the business

Olivier
Olivier
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"Finally a Recruitment Software created by people who understand how modern recruitment agencies wor

Kommentare: A lot of automation, from CV parsing to interview scheduling until the offer and invoicing (integrated with our Accounting system). Teams KPI's are easy to monitor without having to ask long reporting.

Vincere has all the features you would expect from a good system, and even a bit more with functionality which are truly useful because they make you earn time (and not a gadget nobody use after few weeks) Automation of the flows is well though in order to be more efficient and to provide the best candidate and client experience. The client portal is a strong great, clients likes it. The GDPR compliance tracking is simple and clear. As they say, they're big enough to deliver but still the right size to really care

Nothing so far. As any systems things can be improved, but we can really see that our feed-back is taken into consideration.

Ryan
Director in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Vincere CRM / ATS

Kommentare: Very good overall recruitment package and is a strong contender in the current market. I like the fact they are always improving the system and keep their customers up to date with the changes. These appear to roll out every 1/4 which has been great. The ability to track data and candidates information has been made very easy. The search function is very simple but effective and provides relevant information in an easy layout. I really like how simple it is to keep in contact with candidates. This has offered speed of response and driven improvement on the recruitment process leading to quicker placements.

I have been using Vincere for about 10 months now and we have found the CRM to be very fluid and easy to navigate. Offering recruitment professionals what they need and easy flow charts that lead to more billings. Overall for a fairly new software company, I have found them to really understand what recruitment is all about and more importantly, have a good back-end support team. Having worked with many global CRM companies before I can comfortably say that Vincere offers a lot for its price point and have not regretted taking this journey with them. I really like the service integration partners they have with the system.

Although Vincere is very good in many areas there are a couple of annoying things that most standard CRM's have. The main point for me is that you don't have the ability to merge duplicated contacts or candidates records. This has proved a real challenge when we migrated our business data across from the previous CRM company. Not being able to clean up our data manually is a real flaw and I hope the Vincere team can spend some time working on a solution for this. If I am honest there are still a few tweaks that the back-end team are working on which will be brilliant when sorted out but overall I am impressed with the system to date.

Owner/Founder in
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As far as CRMs for recruitment firms go- this is good. Like really, really good.

Kommentare: I’ve been in recruitment since the 1990’s working both as an agency recruiter and at in-house companies so I’ve used many different ones including the big names. All too often you use these systems, they work perfectly well, but the overall process is still overly clunky and a chore to populate data. Vincere is clearly developed with the recruiter in mind. The structure and process flow works really well and there are plenty of features that enhance a recruiter’s ability to deliver a great service to all and maintain the right level of communication with candidates and clients. I like that the workflow exactly matches how recruiters work - well, at least for me and my business, and that is the most important thing.

I used the data import tool extensively for the first time yesterday and was able to add about 4000 records in less than 1 minute with no hiccups - that’s really really good. Like really good. I also appreciate the function which allows me to parse people’s linkedin profile - so quick and easy. The support articles and help videos are useful; it’s got just the right level of instruction to help you get going and get the job done. That said, I’m sure there will be many other features as I explore and continue to use the system.

I think two key things have posed problems when it comes using recruitment systems; firstly, the implementation has to be handled properly. I’ve seen instances where the set up and training of a new system has been left down the list of priorities or not been given enough resource – starting badly isn’t a wise move. Next, too many recruitment CRMs haven’t got the right feel and flow; whilst they’re impressive pieces of software they don’t reflect the way a recruiter operates and end up becoming a chore which then affects user adoption. Vincere completely avoids these 2 scenarios. Getting started has been easy and the whole flow of the system feels very natural to me as a recruiter.

Sheila
Consultant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Low Cost with 5 Star Product and 6 Star Customer Service!

Initially we chose Vincere for the cost. It was far more affordable than what we were paying another vendor. Over time, we came to appreciate that with the team in SEA, they were very accessible and very willing to respond to comments and queries. Most importantly they were available to help. We have their personal emails and contact details. That goes a long way compared to dealing with an outsource or automate response from the previous system provider. It’s really easy to use. I don’t know how the team does it, it was easy enough initially, but it is even better now. I really like that it is connected to Linkedin so that consultants can easily check if the candidate has changed jobs or been promoted. Definitely very user-friendly.

In terms of the analytics, as someone who looks into numbers, I would appreciate the understanding or formulas to the results. If not, perhaps a cheat sheet or a reference sheet for consultants to explain the basis of certain analytics output.

Mathias
Executive Recruitment Consultant in Malaysia
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Livelist client portal makes us look super professional to our customers

We used a system called Darwin before. It was a bit slow, quite laggy, the user’s interface was not as responsive. What I like about Vincere mainly is the ability to scan through more than one resume at a time and it reduces the extra day to day job a lot. I haven’t used all the Advanced features that Vincere offers, however, when it comes to the very basic stuff that we use everyday as recruiters, Vincere is an improvement of what we have before. I am definitely very happy with Vincere. My favorite feature is the Livelist. I like that it notifies you as soon as the client opens the candidate’s CV. It allows you to contact your clients and let them know that you need their feedback. The clients are able to view multiple CVs at the same time and can actually leave comments. I think it’s very interactive and it’s impressive to the clients. When they see that you are using a very sophisticated software, they think that you are very professional.

Not many at all. I know that there’s much improvement in the search feature so that when I search for the keywords, the keywords would show in the candidate’s CV.

Partner in Spanien

Customer Support that Bullhorn customers can only dream of

We were using Bullhorn before we found the dream that is Vincere. We left Bullhorn because of the inflexibility of features and it was seriously overpriced. It just didn't work for us and inhibited the ability for us to grow as a business. We love the responsiveness of the client service, in particular, their customer support function. You submit a support `ticket via your system and one of the team will get in touch more or less immediately usually less than a day with a thorough detailed response. If that wasn't good enough, this is then followed by a personal support phone call making sure you're okay with the response and checking if you've got any further questions with the system.. amazing. Bullhorn customers can only dream of customer service like this!

When exporting more than 3 or 4 of our KPI Analytics reports into Excel to print, it sometimes prints on multiple pages which can be annoying, but this is just an excel formatting issue. Would also like to see a shared room booking option built into the calendar function within Vincere.

Sales Recruitment Leader in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need and then some!

Kommentare: Vincere looks to be at the forefront of whats available right now in cloud-based, SaaS recruitment software. Whilst I admit that there are many others currently on the market who can do the same thing, the fact that the guys at Vincere are working hard to stay ahead of the game means that I can get features that the others don't have much faster.

Very few CRM/ATS systems impress. It's either one or the other. Vincere has everything you need and then some for an effective and productive recruitment process. I love that so much is included in the price, and all I have to do is align the system with my process. Everything links well together as a complete package - including my favorites like LinkedIn and Seek - which means I don't have to wonder if the extra apps I want will work. Paperless process, once the systems is configured can be a genuine reality. Candidate submittal is now easier than ever which means faster feedback on resumes and interview booking.

There's not a lot to dislike. My only gripe is that the Vincere phone app is quite basic, would like to see future improvement on this feature.

Osacr
Co-Founder in
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform. Really glad we found Vincere.

Kommentare: We are a Texas-based staffing agency, focused on the logistics industry. Been using Vincere for around 6 months.
We had a very bad experience with our previous software vendor- compared to them, Vincere is a breath of fresh air. It is important to us to understand the roadmap for the product and features that are coming next- this is totally the way that Vincere works. We have insights into what is on the product roadmap and we're dealing with a team who truly listen to what we need and understand how to help us be successful (not just with their product but with our business in general)

Features: so many cool and unique features, this is a deep product. Since we started using Vincere, they have put up several new feature releases. These guys are investing heavily in development and it shows. KPI console: Wow, never seen anything like this before. The dashboard is a really useful management tool, it's going to be important for us as we take on more staff. Job board feature: Their website plugin is great. Saved us a lot of money and hassle in paying a website developer to build this for us. Pipeline: The fact it has a CRM and an ATS pipeline is important to us. It's really clear and process driven, we can see exactly the amount of activity we have going on. They listen: Vincere are genuinely listening to what we need and taking action. Price: We are saving money from our previous vendor. We like the fact we can also pay monthly- no long contracts are required.

The ability to build full job application forms is limited right now. We told Vincere and they are including it in their April 2017 release....great service.

Martin

Great software - great ROI

Kommentare: We migrated smoothly in January 2017, with great support from the Vincere migration team and once we had full consultant buy-in to the change in software and they realised the full capabilities of Vincere, we haven't looked back. Vincere has made a REAL difference to our business. If you are contemplating Vincere, don't just consider what it can do for your business now - but what it is going to do in the future. These guys aren't hanging about, new releases, improvements and integrations come thick and fast. The system has changed and improved dramatically in the year that we have been using it. Can't wait to see how it's going to improve our business over the next year!

Constantly improving - updates roll out regularly. Usability Excellent search functions KPI's and analytics are fantastic

Support can be a bit on the slow side but still within their SLA (I like immediate!) Other cons that we might have had do seem to get sorted in the long run with updates and new releases (e.g. merging records used to be impossible, now after the latest release it is a breeze.)

Marie

Superb customer service

Kommentare: We have been with Vincere for approx 5 years now and the software just gets better and better. Ines and the customer service team are exceptional having been hand to support with some complex requirements over the last year or so. The team are responsive to issues and are able to answer or resolve any queries efficiently. Ines has gone above and beyond to support our requirements and enable us to maximise the usage of the software.

There are so many functionalities within the software that make it easy to use and super efficient

Some of the additional functionalities do not work as we would have hoped

Marcus
Owner/Founder in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Leading edge technology with old school customer service. what are the chances !!!!

Kommentare: Who is being sent where? - best guys to send out? whos birthday is it?? did i send out an invoice? - where the hell is my payment !!! Dont have to ask these questions anymore.
Cost is important to any SME BUT my monthly invoice from Vincere is a bill i'm happy to pay ;)

What a bunch - proud to have lot their Middle Eastern cherry with us. Watching them flourish in capabilities has been fantastic. Always there to help when needed which is just gold. Open to suggestion and far better value than the other bull on the market. Keep up the great work guys and never step away from the old school customer service. . you are a dying breed.

This is a good question. My only dislike with Vincere is not having bought shares in Vincere...&. Marmite

Palm
Assistant Recruitment Manager in Thailand
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lightning fast search

I like that we can search our candidates profile by the Keyword that are written on their CV (world or pdf file). We're a big agency with over 300 consultants so there's a lot of candidates in the database meaning the search is an essential part of my day to day and it's great, makes things more efficient.

I would love to see more clean and updated data on Vincere. I have seen so many duplicated accounts which may be written with slightly different spelling, but they are the same account. That confused me a lot. When everyone can create new account by themselves. This creates duplicate junk on the system. When move candidate stage from “sent” to “1st interview”. I expect this automatically pop-up on my outlook calendar and remind me but it’s apparently not. I think I already linked my email with Vincere. But sometime it does.

Alex
Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent platform, I would recommend anyone on Bullhorn to speak to Vincere.

Kommentare: I switched from Bullhorn to Vincere and am glad I made the decision. Bullhorn stopped investing in innovation a few years ago, they started to squeeze profit margins down to maximise the chances of an IPO/trade sale and this was at the expense of their customers. I like the fact that Vincere are investing in the platform, they are listening to their customers and releasing regular updates.

Easy to use and at a very good pricepoint. Lots of product updates and regular new features. The client and candidate portal features are a real win, I am integrating these into my new website.

The Broadbean integration doesn't go deep enough. Have told the Vincere team about this and they are improving it in Q4 so am looking forward to seeing these. There are a few other niggly workflow things that need to be smoothed out but, in general this is a great platform and a big step up from the previous system I was using.

Helen
Team Administrator in UK

The Vincere search is my all time favourite part of the product

I really love the search built into Vincere. You can search broadly or very specifically e.g. you can search within resumes, tags, last contacted, pending, literally you can search everything and it brings back the results immediately - and more importantly the results are accurate. The search also allows you to search externally on job boards and linkedin making sourcing new candidates as easy as the click of a button. I don't really use the system for much more than search, email parsing and creating talent pools but this all works great for me and frees up lots of my time. Talent pools are great! A simple idea but really effective from day to day. Creating candidates directly from an email is nifty too.

The product is very big and i've not even explored half of it yet so no cons right now. The things I use vincere for, it's great and meeting my needs definitely and saving me lots of time which is always a good thing.

Daniel
Recruiting Coordinator in Japan
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you use KPIs, you will like this platform

Kommentare: Ideal system for managing teams on KPIs. Always lots of improvements, the team are very receptive.

Been using Vincere for the past 2.5 years. The pipeline is unique- the chevrons show you clearly where you are at with things. I also like the sub-status feature which basically allows for a completely configurable workflow. This is an easy-to-use system, great for managing a team. If you want a system that is easy to set targets in and measure performance of consultants this is the system for you.

Nothing major but we wish the Boolean 'And' 'Or' operators could be disabled from the search tool as we just don't use these.

Jacques
Director in Südafrika
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system, it just works.

Kommentare: Very good system for any recruitment firm with ambitions to scale.

Been using Vincere as an early adopter in South Africa for the past few years. We looked at quite a few platforms, glad we opted for Vincere. Key features we like as follows: Client portal: this is part of our pitch to get new business Candidate portal: links to our website Email functional: very easy syncing and tracking of email comms

There are a few niggles here and there, but we find the support team very receptive and this is a company that really do invest in their roadmap, so suggestions are often implemented quite swiftly.