Über Vincere

Cloud-basierte Rekrutierung ATS / CRM für ambitionierte Recruiting-Agenturen aller Größen

Erfahre mehr über Vincere

The product is very competitively priced and fairly easy to use, fulfilling most functions one can expect from an ATS/CRM.

This is the first time I've every bothered writing an online review which I think speaks volumes.

Bewertungen zu Vincere

Vincere hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 345 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vincere bereits verwendet?

Sara
Sara
Quelle: GetApp

Great if you want to know the exact $ value in your recruitment pipeline

Kommentare: I can honestly say that Vincere.io is breath of fresh air. In my 15 year career as a recruiter I've used several of the big name software systems out there and have been consistently disappointed in rubbish support and being promised (lied to) about new features that were supposedly coming. With Vincere.io it's been a really straightforward experience from day 1: I was able to easily import my data by myself, using their data import system and was up and running within a couple of hours. I have only needed to speak to support once (and they were very responsive, easy to deal with) because really, this system just gets how recruiting really works. The design looks cool, very modern. I have never been able to get a really decent email integration locked down with previous systems- I had my gmail email and calendar synced up within a few minutes in Vincere, it was just really easy.

Helps me truly understand the $ value in my pipeline: Vincere tells me exactly how much money I am going to make from each placement in my pipeline. As a result my forecasting is much tighter and I have a better picture of what the state of my deal pipeline really is. The system has this chevron design across the top of the screen which really spells out exactly how many interviews I have going on. Price: although pricing is not really the #1 criteria for me when I am choosing software, (I would pay much more for a great system if needed and I have paid significant sums in the past) the savings that I am making on a monthly basis are big. With Vincere I am paying $39/ month. This is a saving of over 100 dollars per month for just me alone, but I feel that I am getting a major upgrade in terms of the product I am using.

So far, none. I've been so pleasantly surprised by Vincere that I'm recommending it to all my connections working in the industry. I was suspicious that it was TOO cheap at first but, after I really got into the system I just realized that I'd actually spent the last 10 + years overpaying for average software.

Rob
Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes Bullhorn look like legacy tech.

Kommentare: Refreshing.

Constant releases, strong focus on customer service and a flexible, human approach to their customers. We switched from Bullhorn a year ago. I did a complete review of the market before settling on Vinny- including trials with most of the big names in the market. Came close to signing up with a Microsoft Dynamics platform but changed my mind at the last minute- am glad I did as we moved from office 365 to Gmail a few months later. I made the right decision, we’ve had about 5 or 6 releases since we implemented Vincere and the platform is getting better and better with each one. In terms of specific features, the LiveList feature is great. Very unique and clients love it. Like a lightweight client portal, we use it on our retainer/exclusive roles. The analytics are also very good- everything is pre-built and ready to use. You can see from the level of detail that this is a system built specifically for agency recruitment. We also like the fact they have the online timesheets and shift scheduler for when we expand our contract business.

Nothing - so far so good. Any niggles are addressed quickly by their customer success team who have been excellent. With previous vendors I’d be left waiting for weeks without getting an answer or be funnelled though to phone support. Vinny’s team are responsive and you actually feel like they’re trying to help you rather than fob you off.

Calvin
Founder in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Love this CRM!!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Very easy friendly to use and simple. Has a lot more features than other ones.

Nothing really all happy. There are no issues with it.

Pete
Director in UK

Terrible Customer Service - No comms

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The software is ok, however it's not as good as up and coming ATS and AI integrated recruitment software. What has really let Vincere down is it's lack of customer service and accountability. I could not recommend this software to anyone.

Start of the process went well, onboarding, set up etc

I found that I was using the software less and less, and compared against other recruitment softwares it was being left behind, especially since the move to Access. I notified Customer Service in December 2023 that I would like to cancel my contract which was within the 60 day terms, I called and was informed this was acknowledged by the customer service agent and they would be in touch to arrange the end of my contract and exporting my database. I then stopped using the software and haven't used since. After this I had no contact and was unable to speak to anyone at all, my emails not replied to, no acknowledgment of my cancellation. I now keep getting emails to which I can't reply to with a new invoice for this year, I have informed them that the software hasn't been used and I terminated my contract in December - to which no one still has not confirmed or accepted. This is an incredibly frustrating situation which could and should have been avoided 6 months ago.

Daniel
Managing Director in UK

Convert from Bullhorn

Kommentare: Brilliant.

Recently moved across from Bullhorn. 3 main reasons we moved: Search: the search killed me with Bullhorn, it was really limited and unstable. The free text search, in particular, was really poor. I like the fact that with Vincere you can run a free text search from any page and get accurate results. Engagement Hub: the job board is great. It was a quick patch for us to take our pretty old website and bring it up to date. The apply via LinkedIn function is also good. Again, we were never able to get the . connection between Bullhorn and our website working properly so this was a big attraction in switching to Vincere. Mass email and SMS: we could never get our email templates to format correctly in Bullhorn so, as a result, always sent emails outside of the system. As we've grown it's become more important to me that my consultants are sending everything out through the system

No cons yet. Consultants are happy using the system which was a key driver in migrating from the old platform which they all complained about.

Joseph
Managing Director in Spanien

A Legacy ATS Now Run By New Owners with Predatory Terms

Kommentare: My experience with Vincere has been terrible after a good sales experience and if you look through LinkedIn and ask other users this is a product that has collapsed in recent years since its acquisition - this is not shown on sites like Capterra. At implementation it became clear a number of required functions are only half implemented. When I brought this up is when the major issues occurred. They offered to provide the solution (one job board per brand) for an extra cost or split the tenancy. This was a no go as one tenancy for two brands was the reason for moving. They they provided doctored images to claim they said this prior to sales but this was not the case. The evidence was my email to them during post sales implementation became apparent. They offered to cancel the contract if I paid it all off upfront (how is that an offer?) and then told me if would cost over €1,000 to receive my data. Any customer service is just a delay tactic with no true attempt at resolving. I am happy to speak to anyone considering this product to advise of all the reasons to avoid them.

When I first looked into Vincere I had 2 requirements: 1. Managing 2 brands in one tenancy 2. Document compliance The initial setup of 2 brands was easy but it became clear it was limited in implementation with the rest of Vincere and this would be clear this was a common theme as we used the system more Document compliance works well with assigned document types and a controller to view and approve them, however, it has a major limitation in that once an approval type is setup you can never change it. It breaks.

Vincere is clearly an ATS which was at the forefront in its initial development but is now extremely legacy, more so than Bullhorn. All actions are clicks and submenus, all record screens are overlays so when they bug out the entire ATS refreshes to the home screen. The pipeline is fixed, you have no ability to edit it and it is not suitable to modern search and workflow. The 'killer' LiveList feature is the same, you can submit a candidate but then they are frozen in time for the client to see. Any CV or videos or additional compliance you have will not be added. Basic issues you don't see until you actually see until using the system: - Basic business development is shifted into an addon function with a new licence - Their real job board tool is actually a separate module and costs hundred extra. Their 'free' one does not work with a number of core Vincere features - Email templates are locked into 'functions' and you cannot just use them in easily - They charge for exporting your data and it is very expensive - We pay for extra customer support at it can be a day to get a reply on simple queries impacting workflow and anything that doesn't have a guide is sent to a bug status. - There are many bugs. One ticket is 25 weeks old without action

CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kitchen Sink Syndrome

Kommentare: Terrible. 2 years I can't force myself to use it let alone my team. It would literally take and extra 4 hours per day.
One of the main reasons we chose them was the LinkedIn integration. But LinkedIn quickly blocks importing candidate data if you do more than a few a day. Vincere just said its the problem of the 3rd party plugin company.

I like the master menu and dashboard. It looks so promising!

Kitchen Sink Syndrome: Just like Microsoft Office products, they just don't stop adding features. In the end you get something you need a degree in order to use, let alone train your team on. And they make you pay for their training, which is recorded webinars in extra heavy British accent.

Dina
CEO in Irland

Best CRM on the market

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vincere is a positive one, from the time we set up the demo to transitioning from Bullhorn has been stress-free. Vincere has very good support staff who are always here to help with any queries in a timely manner. In terms of the software itself, I am very fond of the dashboards and its functionality.

I like the candidate's auto-matching and enjoy the ease of use.

We have just started using Vincere so haven't encountered any issues yet.

Harriet
Harriet
Senior Sales Account Manager
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Wish we'd known about Vincere years ago.

Kommentare: I was wary of moving to a new system after so many years on our previous platform but the whole process was much easier than I expected. I was dreading having to move all of our old candidate records to a new system but Vincere made it so simple, we had it wrapped up in 2 days. Wish I'd have found this system a few years ago, it is saving us a fortune and is just so much easier to use than our previous system.

Definitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. Plus, there is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. Vincere handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is also pretty cool- it feels super modern and works great on mobile. The analytics are also very, very good: you get several dashboards and the option to export out to excel.

None. This system has been an absolute lifesaver for our business- I can't recommend it highly enough.

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador in UK
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Revenue focused CRM

Kommentare: Had a limited time to use the product, very well met our team's expectations in terms of CRM, but couldn't have experience on the use of HR functions.

I found the product is reliable when we worked on CRM projects that were revenue based, good for capturing real time tracks and generating accurate sales that includes products and services.

Cannot recommend for banks, but would work with recruitment and staffing agencies.

Ryan
Director in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Vincere CRM / ATS

Kommentare: Very good overall recruitment package and is a strong contender in the current market. I like the fact they are always improving the system and keep their customers up to date with the changes. These appear to roll out every 1/4 which has been great. The ability to track data and candidates information has been made very easy. The search function is very simple but effective and provides relevant information in an easy layout. I really like how simple it is to keep in contact with candidates. This has offered speed of response and driven improvement on the recruitment process leading to quicker placements.

I have been using Vincere for about 10 months now and we have found the CRM to be very fluid and easy to navigate. Offering recruitment professionals what they need and easy flow charts that lead to more billings. Overall for a fairly new software company, I have found them to really understand what recruitment is all about and more importantly, have a good back-end support team. Having worked with many global CRM companies before I can comfortably say that Vincere offers a lot for its price point and have not regretted taking this journey with them. I really like the service integration partners they have with the system.

Although Vincere is very good in many areas there are a couple of annoying things that most standard CRM's have. The main point for me is that you don't have the ability to merge duplicated contacts or candidates records. This has proved a real challenge when we migrated our business data across from the previous CRM company. Not being able to clean up our data manually is a real flaw and I hope the Vincere team can spend some time working on a solution for this. If I am honest there are still a few tweaks that the back-end team are working on which will be brilliant when sorted out but overall I am impressed with the system to date.

Owner/Founder
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As far as CRMs for recruitment firms go- this is good. Like really, really good.

Kommentare: I’ve been in recruitment since the 1990’s working both as an agency recruiter and at in-house companies so I’ve used many different ones including the big names. All too often you use these systems, they work perfectly well, but the overall process is still overly clunky and a chore to populate data. Vincere is clearly developed with the recruiter in mind. The structure and process flow works really well and there are plenty of features that enhance a recruiter’s ability to deliver a great service to all and maintain the right level of communication with candidates and clients. I like that the workflow exactly matches how recruiters work - well, at least for me and my business, and that is the most important thing.

I used the data import tool extensively for the first time yesterday and was able to add about 4000 records in less than 1 minute with no hiccups - that’s really really good. Like really good. I also appreciate the function which allows me to parse people’s linkedin profile - so quick and easy. The support articles and help videos are useful; it’s got just the right level of instruction to help you get going and get the job done. That said, I’m sure there will be many other features as I explore and continue to use the system.

I think two key things have posed problems when it comes using recruitment systems; firstly, the implementation has to be handled properly. I’ve seen instances where the set up and training of a new system has been left down the list of priorities or not been given enough resource – starting badly isn’t a wise move. Next, too many recruitment CRMs haven’t got the right feel and flow; whilst they’re impressive pieces of software they don’t reflect the way a recruiter operates and end up becoming a chore which then affects user adoption. Vincere completely avoids these 2 scenarios. Getting started has been easy and the whole flow of the system feels very natural to me as a recruiter.

Philippa
Managing Director in Vietnam
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We went from a nightmare experience with Zoho to an all round 5-star service with Vincere - it's changed our lives.

Love love love the LinkedIn tool, it's amazing! cannot tell you how much time it saves us as a business. There's too many features to list here but we love the various searches, calendar, talent pools, ability to mass email everyone, email templates, basically everything, we love using it. We used Zoho before discovering Vincere and to be frank it was ridicolously appalling. It got to the point that Zoho was so terrible we simply used it as a storage facility and didn't use any of the features because you have to build them all yourself which is too much setup when trying to run a business AND to make matters worse, whenever we tried to get support, the call centre was outsourced and the advisors were useless. With Vincere, it's all ready to go straight out-of-the box, it's a dream. Plus the support are brilliant, they've got an office in the UK and the team are really responsive and always willing to help. It's been brilliant so far.

The only thing I can think of is we'd like to see some more customisation on the job board but we're currently in correspondence with the support team in relation to making this possible so fingers crossed.

Caroline
Operations Director
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GDPR dashboard is great for compliance

Kommentare: I like the fact there are a lot of integrations and apps that we can take advantage of- the Xero integration in particular.

We'd been using RDB Pronet for 14 years to run our temp recruitment firm. I found the interface awful- and decided it was time to upgrade to something more modern. Vincere is refreshingly easy-to-use and clear. I don't get a headache looking at it, which is how I often felt logging into our previous system! Our team of 5 consultants have all taken to Vincere really quickly and have really embraced it, which was a relief. I am personally not particularly IT literate but even I find it easy to use. Data Migration: after being on another system for so long I was really nervous about doing a migration. The migration team at Vincere were really reassuring and held my hand through the whole process. We had over 1 million email records in our old system so we took this as an opportunity to clean things up and only bring across the previous 2 years of emails. This was definitely the right choice. I would add that the training team are really helpful too. They never made me feel as if there was such a thing as a stupid question. GDPR: also great that Vincere has an eye on the GDPR compliance matters, as a UK-based agency this is important to us.

Thami
Managing Director
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Previously on Placement Partner. With Vincere, we gained 35% more time.

Kommentare: The team at Vincere is also always ready to assist and always willing to problem-solve before they say ‘No’.. A very committed and efficient team.

We were previously on Placement Partner - lots of features but not at all user friendly. It took us about 6 months to get to grips with it and learn the system to it’s full capacity. We then came to a point where we needed a system that was more intuitive, efficient and easily accessible. We were also looking for a system that could also help with branding. Vincere is like a smartphone. You don’t have to be an IT specialist to get it - the basics are there you’ll know how to use it just by playing around the system - extremely intuitive. Everything is also quicker with Vincere, this especially so with the parsing of CVs. With Placement Partner, it took 15-20 mins to create a new candidate record with full details, but with Vincere, it could achieved in 3-5 mins. We save about 10 minutes on average for each CV, and have gained an extra 35% more time. Other features we appreciate: Talent Pools - I like how easy it is to search and ‘throw’ candidates into custom groups for future use Color-coded system - the colors really helps to keep you on track and pushes you to finish the work you have Easy to track & trace info: for example, when you submit a candidate to jobs , you get a full history of where the candidates are & to which jobs they were submitted to - reduces asmin time for us significantly

No obstacles with the system so far. Vincere is still a new system to us and there are a lot more features to explore.

Peter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good price point compared to their competitors.

Kommentare: I'd never even heard of Vincere before, to be honest. I invested a lot of time looking at all the various options in the market, from Bullhorn to Zoho and everything in between. Once I really got under the hood of Vincere, it quickly became obvious that this is a serious platform. Yes, you can get up and running really fast. But, if you want to add in complexity and configure the platform, you have the option to do so.

We'd previously been using RDB Pronet. The problem was that none of my consultants ever used it. We are 10 consultants sitting across 2 offices in Scotland and England, but we plan on growing in the next 12 months. For me, user adoption is the #1 thing I was looking for in changing systems. So many of these platforms either focus just on perm and search or exclusively on temp/contract. I like that Vincere really does nail the temp recruitment workflow. The fact that it comes with TimeTemp for integrated timesheets and expense management is great- it's another cost-saving and it's one less integration to think about. The proximity search feature is super-visual and fast to use. Seeing all our candidates on a map view in relation to a vacancy is ideal for how we run a quick search across the database. Being able to shortlist and send directly from a map view is ideal for my consultants. I decided to redo my website at the same time as upgrade our internal systems. The Vincere open API v2 allowed the web designer to create our new website with professional job interaction, plus it comes as part of my annual plan package. The support from the Vincere team was responsive throughout.

Loreen
Immigration and Recruitment in Vietnam
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Organised workflows and outstanding customer service makes this an unbeatable product

Kommentare: Overall, it's a fab product with outstanding customer service and exceeds our expectations as a recruitment software.

Vincere allows us to store multiple documents for candidates which is a great way to keep everything in one place. These documents can be anything from resumes and cover letters to Passports and compliance documents. The workflows are great and we can really easily see outstanding jobs/candidates/applications in one place. These can then be filtered by teams, consultants, companies, etc.. it's very powerful to have built into the product. Customer service here is fab, we're treated like partners and always get detailed responses to our questions and help tickets. The issues/questions we have are always dealt with fast and efficiently.

To be able to find and or change job title from menu tab- I would love to be able to click on the Job and it link to the place where I can edit this. Many candidates use different job titles and I have to edit them. Auto correct on emails would be good to see. Only in subject bar on right click but not on body of email. We have a problem with our logo being too big for emails but the team are currently advising me on the best way around this.

Yang
Managing Director
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vincere gives us real time data and the speed we need

Vincere is an excellent recruitment CRM system, linking client, recruiter and candidate data and recruiting metrics. We were looking for a platform that offers a holistic approach to enable us to place candidates into the right jobs quickly and accurately. We wanted a CRM dashboard that offers a quick overview of the pipeline activity and generates innovative reports for staffing reviews. I'm glad we found Vincere- Vincere allows us to see historical data, review past recruiting efforts and display the right metrics for our business and marketing requirements. It has succinct summary views that give us the flexibility to adapt to our ongoing needs and meet the future challenges of our business. Also, Vincere has a suite of 68 KPIs to accurately measure activity levels and align consultants to targets. It also offers business focused reports to show real time data and the speed needed for our business.

Jeeleck
Manager in Singapur

Very likely to recommend

It’s easy to use and a very user-friendly system, with good user support. And the features are very helpful and well-thought through.

Engagement Hub – currently, the information that candidates fill out may not be displayed in full into the ATS / CRM when the input isn’t exactly what the system ‘registers’, but these information can be ‘accepted’ (just not displayed in candidate’s info accordingly; e.g. salary with symbols instead of pure numeric format – would be great if on registration page, the system will already trigger that as an error / map over the entire set of info / other workaround etc.). The vChat – speed is not fast enough vs Slack, and that we’ve encountered occasions where the message doesn’t go through. Would be great if vChat is can be minimized in size and maybe displayed in smaller window (good reference would be Gmail Chat) while we can read candidates’ info etc. LinkedIn Integration & idibu– Now with LinkedIn’s integration issue – I have yet to figure out how to post jobs on Vincere to LinkedIn through my idibu account (will raise this issue in a ticket separately)

Marie
Managing Director in UK

Superb customer service

Kommentare: We have been with Vincere for approx 5 years now and the software just gets better and better. Ines and the customer service team are exceptional having been hand to support with some complex requirements over the last year or so. The team are responsive to issues and are able to answer or resolve any queries efficiently. Ines has gone above and beyond to support our requirements and enable us to maximise the usage of the software.

There are so many functionalities within the software that make it easy to use and super efficient

Some of the additional functionalities do not work as we would have hoped

Marcus
Owner/Founder in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Leading edge technology with old school customer service. what are the chances !!!!

Kommentare: Who is being sent where? - best guys to send out? whos birthday is it?? did i send out an invoice? - where the hell is my payment !!! Dont have to ask these questions anymore.
Cost is important to any SME BUT my monthly invoice from Vincere is a bill i'm happy to pay ;)

What a bunch - proud to have lot their Middle Eastern cherry with us. Watching them flourish in capabilities has been fantastic. Always there to help when needed which is just gold. Open to suggestion and far better value than the other bull on the market. Keep up the great work guys and never step away from the old school customer service. . you are a dying breed.

This is a good question. My only dislike with Vincere is not having bought shares in Vincere...&. Marmite

Kathrin
Senior Recruitment Consultant in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in one database

The LinkedIn integration feature is really helpful when searching for candidates and new leads especially from LinkedIn. With constant updates, I'm very happy to see that they removed the onboarding stage as it didn't make sense to me. Keeping track of KPI is well set up and easy to use as all the information is stored in one place. The ability to create and save email template is also very helpful when sending out mass emails.

When I open a new tab on the browser it doesn't display where I'm at in Vincere, so I tend not to know how to back track to the original tab I was on. Would like to be able to add comments about a candidates without the extra steps.

Fion
Chief Operating Officer in Singapur
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very clear and easy to use

Kommentare: So far we have no problem with Vincere, it's pretty idiot proof I would say.

Been using Vincere for 2 years and I must say, I like Vincere for its simplicity. Our old system before was DM Recruit, which we found was very difficult to use especially downloading resumes and attachments. Unlike Vincere, with their action button, I can just click and do my work from there, very clear and easy to use. They also have a great tracking system which helps you organize your database for both contacts and candidates.

I like to see the search be little less text sensitive when I conduct my searches for candidates. Also improving email sync, especially Outlook.

Helen
Team Administrator in UK

The Vincere search is my all time favourite part of the product

I really love the search built into Vincere. You can search broadly or very specifically e.g. you can search within resumes, tags, last contacted, pending, literally you can search everything and it brings back the results immediately - and more importantly the results are accurate. The search also allows you to search externally on job boards and linkedin making sourcing new candidates as easy as the click of a button. I don't really use the system for much more than search, email parsing and creating talent pools but this all works great for me and frees up lots of my time. Talent pools are great! A simple idea but really effective from day to day. Creating candidates directly from an email is nifty too.

The product is very big and i've not even explored half of it yet so no cons right now. The things I use vincere for, it's great and meeting my needs definitely and saving me lots of time which is always a good thing.

Daniel
Recruiting Coordinator in Japan
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you use KPIs, you will like this platform

Kommentare: Ideal system for managing teams on KPIs. Always lots of improvements, the team are very receptive.

Been using Vincere for the past 2.5 years. The pipeline is unique- the chevrons show you clearly where you are at with things. I also like the sub-status feature which basically allows for a completely configurable workflow. This is an easy-to-use system, great for managing a team. If you want a system that is easy to set targets in and measure performance of consultants this is the system for you.

Nothing major but we wish the Boolean 'And' 'Or' operators could be disabled from the search tool as we just don't use these.