Über Exercise.com

Exercise.com is a custom branded software platform to grow and manage your fitness business better.

Erfahre mehr über Exercise.com

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Exercise.com bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We are always here to help and are always looking to improve. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Nicholas L.
Cofounder in USA

Elevate your game

Kommentare: You can tell this was built by those with deep experience and knowledge of the industry. Simply put, they have a superb support team and a success team that will make your goals happen. An important delineation in any industry or stage of business, but especially for those looking to scale their business within the fitness and wellness industry. Would highly recommend to those who are ready to elevate their game.

Exercise.com is the top-tier software at any stage of your profession within the fitness or wellness industry, especially the growth stage. I came to Exercise.com to systematize my client management process from first point of contact to purchase and referral while also preparing for a large contract where I would have to service over 100+ individuals while providing them with a digital platform for their training plans and group coaching. At every stage of the process, the Exercise.com team is there to ensure they understand your objectives with the platform and, most importantly, provide insights that only those who are experienced within the industry would be able to give. The most empowering experience thus far is the onboarding and ongoing support from Alyssa and her team in making sure every aspect of my business is reflected on the platform, from scheduling, integrations, subscriptions, coaching plans, onboarding other coaches and groups. Her knowledge of the software allows me to pose unique cases that I need to solve with the software and get immediate support on how to ensure I can execute what I need to grow my business. Better yet, Exercise.com continuously looks to add new and purposeful features throughout your subscription period.

Would have liked to be able to trial the software, that being said, you are able to book as many guided demos as needed to address your questions and concerns prior to purchase.

vor 4 Monaten

Nicholas, We love the feedback and are always here to help in any way! Please reach out if we can assist!

Jason A.

Happy owner

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Satisfying and pleased.

I finally made the jump away from MindBody (amen) and went with Exercise.com. The process from beginning to launch has been seamless and truly helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] actually gives a sh*t and has helped me every step of the way.

Some scheduling hiccups but they will be corrected.

vor 3 Wochen

Jason, Thank you so much for the feedback! Our team will always be here if we can help in any way!

Jana R.
Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really want to love the platform

Kommentare: The customer experience has been great! Really appreciate the team and going above and beyond. They are super fast to respond. The platform just seems to be lacking in some areas.

Really want to love the product. We've had it for years. We received a large discount when we signed up which is helpful. I wish it were easier to use and integrated with more platforms. I will say that the customer support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically, helps make up for whatever the platform is lacking. My hope is that soon there are some key feature roll outs that make the experience much better. I'd also like to see more case studies/use cases. We understand it's not one size fits all which is great but having some type of framework to think about would be helpful.

It feels clunky could be the best way to describe it. With tech, we understand that not everything can be rolled out at once. I wish we had more freedom with processes and customizing to fit our specific needs. Sometimes the android isn't displaying the same as an apple or even the online platform which makes us a client look bad to our customers.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks so much for the feedback, Jana! We appreciate the review and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if there is something specific we can help with/update!

Patrick W.

Everything in one place

Kommentare: Scaling my business, streamlining payment, booking, and delivery- all working well!

Exactly that, streamlined system for all buying, booking, and burning. The ability to coach through the app with assessment software brings client accountability up which drives results which is the life-blood of this business.

The exercise library could be made easier to organize- rather than having to go into each exercise have more global ability to apply muscle groups and organize in more broad fashion.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Patrick! We love the feedback and are always here to help!

Julie L.
Co-Founder in USA

Fitness App Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Exercise.com is a breeze and helps us get our programs all set up on the go, and the customer service team was prompt and helpful whenever we have questions.

We love how easy it is to integrate this app with our current workflow while providing great fitness programs for our customers and save us time in the process by having all of the exercise demonstrations held for us to re-use later.

We don't have any feedback that could help improve the existing product at this time.

vor 9 Monaten

Julie, Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients succeed with our software and are always here to help!

Craig K.
Owner - Head Trainer / Strengrh Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Experience

Kommentare: The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

vor 9 Monaten

Craig, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!

Megan M.
Megan M.
Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pre-Launch Phase: Great so far though!

Kommentare: So far so great! We launch in a few weeks, but the implementation process has been great so far. We have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything up and running and they are both fantastic. Solid communication, very clear guides on what I need to do, they have been great.

I used exercise.com as a client using another gyms workout program and really loved it from a user interface. This will be our 3rd and hopefully last software (over the past 10 years) we use for our gym and it has the most features and flexibility compared to what we used previously. So far the implementation process has been easy with very clear communication and instructional information.

Because the software is so adaptable and flexible, we have to manually input a lot of information compared to other systems. There isn't a standard template for email automations for example. That being said, I would gladly trade building in everything myself to allow greater customization than being forced into something that's preset.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Megan! We love the feedback and are always here to help customize the software to fit your needs.

Garrett C.
Manager Sports Performance in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing support staff

The support staff is readily available and willing to assist with the custom build out of our account.

There are many features to sort through.

vor 9 Monaten

Garrett, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to assist! Please reach out if we can help in any way (especially with those features)!!

Jevaughn B.
CEO in USA

AWESOME People!!

Kommentare: Phenomenal.

Very complex. The staff was great & helped me with any questions I had. It's easy to copy & paste workouts to other days while building a workout plan. The Gym Management allows to hire new trainers.... it's alot lol.

Exercise library isn't as vast compared to other competitors. However, it's very easy to add new exercises & save routines. Also, they don't have a nutrition library for those would like to build nutrition programs, but you can integrate it with My Fitness Pal.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the review, JeVaughn! We love the feedback and are always looking for ways to make our software better. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Sara R.
Manager in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

5 letztes Jahr

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app. With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program! I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too. It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

vor 10 Monaten

Sara, Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Max D.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software for my business

Kommentare: Love it

This software has a ton of customizable features that can help in all aspects of what we do, including scheduling and remote training!

Small bugs here and there but they always get it taken care of right away! They also keep improving the software with updates!

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Max! We love the feedback and are always here to help if you have questions!

Amy H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New review

The software is pretty user intuitive. The training staff & support team is extremely attentive and helpful. The App is great!

The integration took a very long time!!!

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Amy! Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have! Please reach out if we can assist!

Kelly M.
Owner Operator in USA

Exercise Software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

Brittany C.
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

vor 10 Monaten

Brittany, Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and are always available to help in any way possible! Please reach out if we can help!

Gary B.
Manager in USA

The Training Hub

Kommentare: So far, it has been amazing. While I am still fairly new to the system, I engage with it frequently and am constantly learning of all of the integrated features. The customer support team at Exercise.com has also been exceptional in helping me to understand all of the offerings of the platform.

Integration with our complex business model. The platform offers solutions for everything that we need (payment processing, programming, scheduling, assessments, video uploads, etc). I was pleasantly surprised to learn that we can have an all-in-one solution through exercise.com, especially after speaking to other companies that were not able to meet our requests.

As previously stated, our business model is a bit complex from a scheduling standpoint. We are currently working through this challenge, and while a solution has not yet been reached, I am confident that the team at exercise.com will come up with one!

vor 9 Monaten

Gary, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to help and make our software work best for you and your business.

Conor F.
Business Owner in Irland

Fantastic software and service

4 letztes Jahr

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Conor! We love providing our clients with a software they can count on! We're always here to help!

CEO in USA

Great product and service

Kommentare: Overall experience is excellent. We are able to handle our scheduling, payments, workout logging, and client information all under one platform. Additionally, our requests for support are dealt with in a timely manner.

Great platform and very customizable. Works well via mobile app, tablet, and desktop.

Our business functions differently than 99% of other fitness businesses so we need different features that aren't always available. However, the Exercise.com team has done a good job responding to our requests and developing new features at our request.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We appreciate the feedback and we are always looking to improve our software/build out new features. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Rick S.

Best of the market

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

vor 9 Monaten

Rick, Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are constantly looking to improve our software to best help our clients. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Laura M.
Personal Trainer in USA

Excellent Service!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

vor 9 Monaten

Laura, Thanks so much for the feedback! Our team is ready to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Shane D.
Owner / Performance Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mostly good. Some functions I think are missing.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Mostly good. I wish I could send text notifications or app notifications to all my clients, for example, if an unexpected schedule change or closure popped up.

This is the first exercise programming software that actually saves me time and allows me to use template options with alternate exercise choices.

Some of the user functions are not intuitive and there are more steps in certain processes than necessary. I also don’t like the messaging function.

vor 9 Monaten

Shane, Thanks for the feedback! Our team is always looking to improve the software and is here to help in any way. Please reach out if needed!

David B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the review, David! We love the feedback and are always here to help teach our clients how to use our software.

Fred A.
Contract Consultant in USA
Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig

Great Customer Support

5 letztes Jahr

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

vor 10 Monaten

Fred, Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help and love having you a part of the Exercise.com family.

Bobby L.
Founder & CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No software I'd rather use!

Kommentare: Great!

Super functional and easy to use! I highly recommend it!

Nothing. If there's an update I need, I reach out to the Success Team and they get it done!

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Bobby, Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients reach success through our software and are always here to help if needed! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way.

Mckenna F.
Strength Coach in Kanada

First couple months review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had an amazing experience so far with Exercise.com, every questions I have it feels as if they are waiting on stand by. I have felt very supported in this journey and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made it very fluid and I am very apppreciative

I like how everything is all in one place, the schedule, appointment making, all the files for each of our athletes and all information/ assessments we completed will all be in one place. It is used friendly and so far I have felt very supported in my journey

Just trying to figure out how to get everything with the app up and running has been a little more challenging since I don't have a background in technology.

vor 9 Monaten

McKenna, Thanks so much for the feedback! We're always here to help and would love to show you how to use our features. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist in any way!