Über Exercise.com

Exercise.com ist eine markenangepasste Softwareplattform, die dein Fitnessgeschäft wachsen lässt und die Verwaltung vereinfacht.

Erfahre mehr über Exercise.com

Easy to use and the customer service is great.

Bewertungen zu Exercise.com

Exercise.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 170 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Exercise.com bereits verwendet?

Jesse
Jesse
Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

Kommentare: Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We are always here to help and are always looking to improve. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Brianna
Operations Coordinator in USA

Thankful for Sage + The Exercise.com Team

Kommentare: Sage has been very helpful during the migration process. It's scary to switch your software but the whole Exercise.com team really steps in and walks you through every step. I can't imagine switching to anything else. We are very excited to get our facility up and running with this all-in-one software!

Most excited to have full customization of the platform for our business as well as a fully custom app. Migration team and onboarding team has been very attentive. Very robust and easy to use software so far. Love how modern it is and doesn't look like Windows 99.

We are still in migration process. So far I don't have any cons. I feel that the team is very responsive so if there was an issue they would be able to assist or adapt to fit our needs.

Robin
Owner and CFO in USA

Staff is top notch!!!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Coming from the nightmare that I was previously working with; I'd have to say that Exercise.com has been a blessing.

I loved the staff! Abbie and Sage were absolute lifesavers. They worked with me very closely throughout the entire migration process. They answered all of my questions and explained everything in detail. They also provided tips on how to get the most out of the platform. I can't say enough good things about these ladies.

There isn't anything that I didn't like about Exercise.com.

Jana
Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really want to love the platform

Kommentare: The customer experience has been great! Really appreciate the team and going above and beyond. They are super fast to respond. The platform just seems to be lacking in some areas.

Really want to love the product. We've had it for years. We received a large discount when we signed up which is helpful. I wish it were easier to use and integrated with more platforms. I will say that the customer support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically, helps make up for whatever the platform is lacking. My hope is that soon there are some key feature roll outs that make the experience much better. I'd also like to see more case studies/use cases. We understand it's not one size fits all which is great but having some type of framework to think about would be helpful.

It feels clunky could be the best way to describe it. With tech, we understand that not everything can be rolled out at once. I wish we had more freedom with processes and customizing to fit our specific needs. Sometimes the android isn't displaying the same as an apple or even the online platform which makes us a client look bad to our customers.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks so much for the feedback, Jana! We appreciate the review and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if there is something specific we can help with/update!

Richard
Director of Athletic Development in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Triple F Knoxville

Kommentare: Exercise.com helped get out business up and running and for that we are very grateful for the platform and what it allowed us to do. However, as we evolved as a business and our specific needs became more clear, we felt limited and slowed down by the platform in significant ways. We were still able to function well and carry on our business but after learning of wellness living's platform and the innovations in their software compared to exercise.com, it was very clear that it was in the best interest of the business to transition to the new platform.

Met a majority of our business needs with client management, booking, staff management, attendance record, billing, etc.

Not conducive for simple transactions such as storefront guest checkout, product inventory. Web portal felt disconnected and scattered in terms of work flow. Reporting were limited and not as functional. Automation features were limited and problematic. Interface not as clean as wellness living, which made it difficult to train new staff members. Customer support was good but sometimes difficult to get a call with a representative to provide quick solutions.

Nicholas
Cofounder in USA

Elevate your game

Kommentare: You can tell this was built by those with deep experience and knowledge of the industry. Simply put, they have a superb support team and a success team that will make your goals happen. An important delineation in any industry or stage of business, but especially for those looking to scale their business within the fitness and wellness industry. Would highly recommend to those who are ready to elevate their game.

Exercise.com is the top-tier software at any stage of your profession within the fitness or wellness industry, especially the growth stage. I came to Exercise.com to systematize my client management process from first point of contact to purchase and referral while also preparing for a large contract where I would have to service over 100+ individuals while providing them with a digital platform for their training plans and group coaching. At every stage of the process, the Exercise.com team is there to ensure they understand your objectives with the platform and, most importantly, provide insights that only those who are experienced within the industry would be able to give. The most empowering experience thus far is the onboarding and ongoing support from Alyssa and her team in making sure every aspect of my business is reflected on the platform, from scheduling, integrations, subscriptions, coaching plans, onboarding other coaches and groups. Her knowledge of the software allows me to pose unique cases that I need to solve with the software and get immediate support on how to ensure I can execute what I need to grow my business. Better yet, Exercise.com continuously looks to add new and purposeful features throughout your subscription period.

Would have liked to be able to trial the software, that being said, you are able to book as many guided demos as needed to address your questions and concerns prior to purchase.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Nicholas, We love the feedback and are always here to help in any way! Please reach out if we can assist!

Megan
Megan
Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pre-Launch Phase: Great so far though!

Kommentare: So far so great! We launch in a few weeks, but the implementation process has been great so far. We have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything up and running and they are both fantastic. Solid communication, very clear guides on what I need to do, they have been great.

I used exercise.com as a client using another gyms workout program and really loved it from a user interface. This will be our 3rd and hopefully last software (over the past 10 years) we use for our gym and it has the most features and flexibility compared to what we used previously. So far the implementation process has been easy with very clear communication and instructional information.

Because the software is so adaptable and flexible, we have to manually input a lot of information compared to other systems. There isn't a standard template for email automations for example. That being said, I would gladly trade building in everything myself to allow greater customization than being forced into something that's preset.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Megan! We love the feedback and are always here to help customize the software to fit your needs.

Radley
Radley
owner in USA

Migration was seamless

Kommentare: Sage, and the entire team, at exercise.com have been tremendously helpful with the onboarding and migration from my current platform. What could be a total mess, has been super smooth and seamless. I could not be happier with my conversion from my previous provider to this platform. Great job team!

The migration from my current provider to exercise.com was easy. The team made it so painless.

No cons that I can attest to at this time.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks so much for the review, Radley! We love the feedback and our team is always here to help and ensure your transition is smooth.

Gracie
Fitness Coach in USA

10/10 Highly Recommend

Kommentare: I would give my overall experience with exercise.com a 10/10 exerperience.

Customer service, communication, function

There wasn't anything I didn't like about using exercise.com

Patrick
Controller in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Variety of Workouts

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Exercise.com offers a wide variety of workout options that help its users work towards their fitness goals.

Sometimes the website is slow and takes a while to load.

Fred
Contract Consultant in USA
Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig

Great Customer Support

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Antwort von Exercise.com

Fred, Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help and love having you a part of the Exercise.com family.

McKenna
Strength Coach in Kanada

First couple months review

Kommentare: I have had an amazing experience so far with Exercise.com, every questions I have it feels as if they are waiting on stand by. I have felt very supported in this journey and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made it very fluid and I am very apppreciative

I like how everything is all in one place, the schedule, appointment making, all the files for each of our athletes and all information/ assessments we completed will all be in one place. It is used friendly and so far I have felt very supported in my journey

Just trying to figure out how to get everything with the app up and running has been a little more challenging since I don't have a background in technology.

Antwort von Exercise.com

McKenna, Thanks so much for the feedback! We're always here to help and would love to show you how to use our features. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist in any way!

Rachel
Gym owner in Kanada

Great team support

Kommentare: Exceptional team support — very responsive to emails and communication. Willing to hop on a call anytime.

Being able to customize the platform and the app in the way exercise.com lets you was already a huge win when we decided to make the switch from a big name competitor. The user side of the app is also a huge win (not just for membership but the programming).

Nothing yet. We are based in Canada so where was a bit of a hiccup in getting a few features to work payment wise.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Rachel, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always willing to help in any way we can. Please reach out if you need assistance!

Patrick

Everything in one place

Kommentare: Scaling my business, streamlining payment, booking, and delivery- all working well!

Exactly that, streamlined system for all buying, booking, and burning. The ability to coach through the app with assessment software brings client accountability up which drives results which is the life-blood of this business.

The exercise library could be made easier to organize- rather than having to go into each exercise have more global ability to apply muscle groups and organize in more broad fashion.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Patrick! We love the feedback and are always here to help!

Aaron
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the service and the process...

Kommentare: Great experience so far. I hope to continually grow with the platform.

I have been very impressed with the amount of service and response I get! [Sensitive Content ] has been great to work with! She understands my business and continually is teaching me how to get the most out of the platform to maximize my business and impact. My only regret is that I did not sign up sooner...

It does take a learning curve and some patience. Set it up properly the first time.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Aaron! We appreciate your feedback and our team is always here to help learn the software, so please reach out if we can assist!

Sara
Manager in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app. With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program! I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too. It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

Antwort von Exercise.com

Sara, Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Rick
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best of the market

Kommentare: We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Rick, Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are constantly looking to improve our software to best help our clients. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Alex
manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Alex, Thank you for this review! Our team is always here to help and we are constantly improving our software. Please reach out if there is ever anything we can assist with!

Mike
Mike
Performance Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely helpful and makes life easier for us.

Kommentare: Our company has thoroughly enjoyed our process of building our app mainly due to the young ladies behind the Success team. Extremely helpful, responsive, and always pleasant to speak with during our zoom meetings.

The software allows our company to package and launch performance training programs in a very effective and convenient manner. We are able to utilize the many features to give our users and individualized experience to help better themselves off the court.

Mainly learning all of the features and tools is an experience in itself. It is a very complex software that has many features and learning said features is time consuming and tedious.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Mike! We appreciate the feedback and our team is always here to help you navigate and learn the many features!

Karen
manager in USA

great software and support

Kommentare: its been great so far

we just started converting our system from another software to exercise.com so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been our support and go to for setup. she's been great! she explains everything thoroughly and always gives me a recording of how to when we are done. the process of set up has been pretty easy

its a learning curve: we have been with the same software company for 10 years; the con is more of trying to train our staff and clients on a new software program.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Karen, thanks for the review! Our team will always be a resource to help teach you and your trainers how to best utilize the software so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Jared
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Global

I like the software team a lot. I appreciate their communication!

Not a lot I don’t like, I do wish the weight room view we asked for was slightly more advanced.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Jared, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if we can help!

Allie
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you Exercise.com

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and patient with me! So far, the experience has been great!

Thanks to exercise.com, my gym has seamlessly transitioned from a somewhat outdated management software to a comprehensive management solution. Exercise.com is not only making our customer experience smoother, but it has helped us streamline our services, saving us time and money. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done any excellent job with the onboarding process as well! She is so helpful and friendly!

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general. Fortunately, my gym has grown too big to continue doing things manually and I am thankful that I have the exercise.com team to help me update my approach to gym management.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Allie! We love the feedback and are always here to help make our clients successful through our software.

Sachin

Love them and the use!

Kommentare: This has been a GREAT experience! Continuing to build this relationship has allowed me to do a lot more things in person as well as online. Great choice if you choose to work with them! It is a great investment in my business.

I love that I can handle everything from my workouts to my schduling through one place. I use to use a few different softwares, but now I can just go to one place. HUGE time saver!

There are a couple little things I would change about how workouts are made in the back end, but that is more a reflection on my programming style. 99.999% of people would not have the same issue.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks so much for the review, Sachin! We love the feedback and are always here to help if you have questions or need assistance!

Jade
Volleyball Performance Trainer in Kanada

Starting at Exercise.com

Starting up at Exercise.com has been awesome! I was in contact with the team about a year ago but decided to hold off on onboarding and to pick it up the following year. Within minutes of emailing them, Sage replied back and was ready to get me back up and started! Since then Sage has been relentless in making sure I have the best onboarding experience! Dealing with Apple support, making sure the little details in the app are up to my liking, and just an overall willingness to help! It's been a breeze so far with Sage, and Abbie has helped me a lot so far as well with making sure I know what everything does within the app on the backend. They're all very knowledgeable about the app and user experience, and how it can help my business. Big investment but know it'll be worth it. I'm in good hands! Looking forward to everything else.

Big investment! But I believe it's worth it.

Logan
Manager in USA

Athlete Performance Wisconsin

Kommentare: Awesome costumer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been a great help in setting up specific needs for different locations and service types.

Report style and ability to see how the business is doing from day to day. App is a great feature.

The parents cannot have multiple accounts linked to one account. Their ability to schedule each of their children from 1 account.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Logan, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are constantly looking to improve. Please reach out if we can help in any way!