Über Exercise.com

Exercise.com ist eine markenangepasste Softwareplattform, die dein Fitnessgeschäft wachsen lässt und die Verwaltung vereinfacht.

Erfahre mehr über Exercise.com

Easy to use and the customer service is great.

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general.

Bewertungen zu Exercise.com

4,9

Exercise.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Exercise.com bereits verwendet?

Jesse
Jesse
Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

Kommentare: Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We are always here to help and are always looking to improve. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Blair
Founder in USA

Make the switch!!!

Kommentare: I decided to make the switch from a very frustrating gym management platform to Exercise.com based on a recommendation from the team at Monarch Clubs. I could not be ANY happier with how things have gone so far! The communication is the best out of any company I have ever worked. I knew that Exercise.com would be an investment however in the last month of being onboarded, I can honestly say that it is worth every penny and then some. We can not wait to see how Exercise.com pushes our gym forward!

Customer Support. Features. Integration. White Labeled. Very Professional Aesthetic. You have a whole to help you navigate the software.

It is an advanced software platform. Tons of features can be a bit overwhelming HOWEVER customer support is with you every step of the way

Gracie
Fitness Coach in USA

10/10 Highly Recommend

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would give my overall experience with exercise.com a 10/10 exerperience.

Customer service, communication, function

There wasn't anything I didn't like about using exercise.com

Jana
Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really want to love the platform

Kommentare: The customer experience has been great! Really appreciate the team and going above and beyond. They are super fast to respond. The platform just seems to be lacking in some areas.

Really want to love the product. We've had it for years. We received a large discount when we signed up which is helpful. I wish it were easier to use and integrated with more platforms. I will say that the customer support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically, helps make up for whatever the platform is lacking. My hope is that soon there are some key feature roll outs that make the experience much better. I'd also like to see more case studies/use cases. We understand it's not one size fits all which is great but having some type of framework to think about would be helpful.

It feels clunky could be the best way to describe it. With tech, we understand that not everything can be rolled out at once. I wish we had more freedom with processes and customizing to fit our specific needs. Sometimes the android isn't displaying the same as an apple or even the online platform which makes us a client look bad to our customers.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks so much for the feedback, Jana! We appreciate the review and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if there is something specific we can help with/update!

Brianna
Operations Coordinator in USA

Thankful for Sage + The Exercise.com Team

Kommentare: Sage has been very helpful during the migration process. It's scary to switch your software but the whole Exercise.com team really steps in and walks you through every step. I can't imagine switching to anything else. We are very excited to get our facility up and running with this all-in-one software!

Most excited to have full customization of the platform for our business as well as a fully custom app. Migration team and onboarding team has been very attentive. Very robust and easy to use software so far. Love how modern it is and doesn't look like Windows 99.

We are still in migration process. So far I don't have any cons. I feel that the team is very responsive so if there was an issue they would be able to assist or adapt to fit our needs.

Megan
Megan
Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pre-Launch Phase: Great so far though!

Kommentare: So far so great! We launch in a few weeks, but the implementation process has been great so far. We have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything up and running and they are both fantastic. Solid communication, very clear guides on what I need to do, they have been great.

I used exercise.com as a client using another gyms workout program and really loved it from a user interface. This will be our 3rd and hopefully last software (over the past 10 years) we use for our gym and it has the most features and flexibility compared to what we used previously. So far the implementation process has been easy with very clear communication and instructional information.

Because the software is so adaptable and flexible, we have to manually input a lot of information compared to other systems. There isn't a standard template for email automations for example. That being said, I would gladly trade building in everything myself to allow greater customization than being forced into something that's preset.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Megan! We love the feedback and are always here to help customize the software to fit your needs.

Charlie

Great Experience

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Our company is working with Sage and she has been the most responsive rep we’ve ever dealt with! Awesome experience with their tech, onboarding, and sales team!

I don’t really have anything negative to say.

Brian
Performance Trainer in USA

Brian’s Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 10/10. I’ve already recommended it to friends and colleagues because of the amazing customer service (S/O Sage!)

Sage, the exercise.com specialist that has been helping me with the process was amazing helpful, quick to follow up and professional.

Have not come across anything I don’t like yet

Mike

Highly Recommend

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and has all the features we need.

I do not have any cons for this platform.

Tommy
Performance Physical therapist in USA

Awesome experience

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and SO many options throughout the app

The webpage linking was difficult personally but the team helped through all of that!

Rachel
Gym owner in Kanada

Great team support

Kommentare: Exceptional team support — very responsive to emails and communication. Willing to hop on a call anytime.

Being able to customize the platform and the app in the way exercise.com lets you was already a huge win when we decided to make the switch from a big name competitor. The user side of the app is also a huge win (not just for membership but the programming).

Nothing yet. We are based in Canada so where was a bit of a hiccup in getting a few features to work payment wise.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Rachel, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always willing to help in any way we can. Please reach out if you need assistance!

Sara
Manager in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app. With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program! I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too. It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

Antwort von Exercise.com

Sara, Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Rick
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best of the market

Kommentare: We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Rick, Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are constantly looking to improve our software to best help our clients. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Bobby
Founder & CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No software I'd rather use!

Kommentare: Great!

Super functional and easy to use! I highly recommend it!

Nothing. If there's an update I need, I reach out to the Success Team and they get it done!

Antwort von Exercise.com

Hey Bobby, Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients reach success through our software and are always here to help if needed! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way.

Miles
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Onboarding is going Great

Kommentare: A plus

The all in one set up really allows me to just focus on one thing instead of 100 different websites

There's definitely a learning curve but the support is waiting on you and showing you how to every step of the way

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, MIles! We are always here to help!

Alex
manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Alex, Thank you for this review! Our team is always here to help and we are constantly improving our software. Please reach out if there is ever anything we can assist with!

Hailey
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

ABBIE is the best thing about Ex.com

Kommentare: I LOVE [SENSITVE CONTENT] and she is the reason I stuck around for year two. When I send an email it can take days for someone to respond- this is a huge negative and makes me rethink this platform as my new business has started to grow. Abbie is the one that saves me every time.

I like that you can customize and edit plans after you have published

the start button needs to be larger as so many clients miss this. There needs to be a timer that doesn't stop when you look ahead to the next exercise. There needs to be a 24/7 help line as I launched a very pricey program once and the site crashed and there was nobody to help me until the next day, which was a huge bummer. There should be a way to swap exercises on the mobile device for clients.

Josh
Josh
PT in Australien

Outstanding

Just want to say a huge thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the Success Team for all of your ongoing help this past 6-8 months. I came to Exercise.com with high expectations, and you've exceeded all of them. Even more importantly (to me), I have new and old clients saying "wow" almost every single day as they discover the functions and features of the software. It's been challenging, but really fun. I still have a lot of work to do to get it where I want it to be, but I'm able to provide value to my clients that I never could, before now. I feel very grateful for your patience, responsiveness and help to gradually get my business set up exactly how I want it to be.

Took some time to understand it and get set up

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Josh! We are always here to help in any way!!

Karen
manager in USA

great software and support

Kommentare: its been great so far

we just started converting our system from another software to exercise.com so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been our support and go to for setup. she's been great! she explains everything thoroughly and always gives me a recording of how to when we are done. the process of set up has been pretty easy

its a learning curve: we have been with the same software company for 10 years; the con is more of trying to train our staff and clients on a new software program.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Karen, thanks for the review! Our team will always be a resource to help teach you and your trainers how to best utilize the software so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Taylor
CEO in USA

Props to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been phenomenal over the last couple of years. I am not tech-savvy and she has spent her time helping me learn all the systems with Exercise.com. She is patient and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure the client is confident as a user.

The easy user ability and all my clients love using the software.

I don't have anything to say at this time but will let you know.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the feedback, Taylor! Our team is always here to help and we appreciate you and your business!

Nick
CEO in USA

Awesome Stuff

I love this software from a coach and sports performance perspective. You can completely customize what metrics you want your athletes to track rather than just the generic weights used like most software. This software allows us to program and track what really matters in a way the is easy and accessible to the coaches and athletes.

It took a little bit of time to figure out and set up but once we did we were able to make it really user-friendly.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Nick! We're always here to help our clients learn the software and best fit it for their business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

sanu
scientist in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive and User-Friendly Exercise Platform.

Kommentare: The overall experience with Exercise.com can be positive for individuals who are looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly platform to help them reach their fitness goals. The platform offers a variety of workout routines, custom meal plans, and tracking tools to support users in their fitness journey.

Custom workout plans tailored to individual goals, preferences, and fitness levelWide range of exercises and workouts, including resistance training, cardio, yoga.Mobile app for on-the-go workout tracking and access to resources

The accuracy and effectiveness of the custom workout and meal plans may vary for different users.May not be suitable for individuals with specific medical conditions or physical limitations without the guidance of a licensed healthcare professional.Requires self-motivation and discipline to consistently use the platform and follow workout and meal plans for best results.

Jonathon

Exercise.com is amazing

Kommentare: Exercise.com was awesome. They were timely in their communication and they truly worked their hardest to get my app launched despite some of the difficulties in working with apple. They were always kind and easy to work with. They are fantastic and couldn't recommend them more to someone looking to expand online services to their clients.

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections Great communication with developers Responsive to my questions, concerns, needs

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process

Antwort von Exercise.com

Jonathon, Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

Jade
Volleyball Performance Trainer in Kanada

Starting at Exercise.com

Starting up at Exercise.com has been awesome! I was in contact with the team about a year ago but decided to hold off on onboarding and to pick it up the following year. Within minutes of emailing them, Sage replied back and was ready to get me back up and started! Since then Sage has been relentless in making sure I have the best onboarding experience! Dealing with Apple support, making sure the little details in the app are up to my liking, and just an overall willingness to help! It's been a breeze so far with Sage, and Abbie has helped me a lot so far as well with making sure I know what everything does within the app on the backend. They're all very knowledgeable about the app and user experience, and how it can help my business. Big investment but know it'll be worth it. I'm in good hands! Looking forward to everything else.

Big investment! But I believe it's worth it.

Max
Director in Australien

Great onboarding

The onboarding team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredibly helpful in helping us develop the software for our needs and transition from our current software.

Not much to list - it requires a bit of time to learn how to use the software, because there are a lot of features and it's quite flexible, but that is also one of the positives.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Max! We love the feedback and our team is always a resource to help you learn those many features.