SphereMail Bewertungen

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Alan "al" W.
Managing Director
Vorstandsbüro

Vorteile: We rolled out Spheremail to new customers starting mid-2017. I love that it's an evolving product and the team at Spheremail is always open and responsive to new functionality suggestions. This is very uncommon for cloud software products, where your suggestion tickets just disappear.

Nachteile: Since this is an evolving product, sometimes functionality can be a little difficult to find and/or use. There's a new platform rolling out in the future which I'm sure will resolve this.

Quickly becoming the most valuable tool for coworking!

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Rachael W.
Events & Community Manager

Kommentare: This helped me manage a large part of my job role and have been able to move on to handle more. Definitely recommend this for EVERY coworking space.

Vorteile: Easily add customers to platform and manage them from there. Easy to add new mail, scan and forward items. Really, I don't have any problems with Spheremail, which says a lot considering I use the platform multiple times every day. Customer service is phenomenal! If I do come across something, say a new customer's bank isn't listed, they add it within a few days. Reach out and they're there to help!

Nachteile: It is a new thing, they are still working on a developing need in the workplace so you will come across a thing and say why isn't this..., but just email them and let them know and it's solved within days. Recently added a new notification system to let you know when they add all this stuff but an updated FAQ/Help section would be amazing!

Automated Services with SphereMail help our Business Grow

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Kathryn C.
Owner/Founder
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: myBusinessBar was Utah's first coworking business center. As such, we have been 'pitched' numerous white label options to help automate and streamline our services. We decided on SphereMail because of the superb functionality of their platform, and the ease it provided our clients for sign up and mail receipt, all of which is offered at lower rates than many of their counterparts.

Vorteile: Simplicity of client sign up, profile management, mail handling/scanning services, and reporting tools.

Nachteile: 30 days net payment can seem like forever for a small operation

von SphereMail an 25.1.2017

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Just to note we have an option to elect our flat rate plan option where it allows you to use any third party payment gateway/processor to avoid the 30 Net payment.

As always, we are always here to help.

Hasan Mirjan

On the daily

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Alysha-aubrey B.

Kommentare: I use SphereMail every day and most days I have no problems at all. The interface is easy to use and is efficient. The only time I run into problems is when I have a question I need answered. The FAQ is completely out of date and there is no simple way to contact anyone to address my concerns. Otherwise, I love it.

von SphereMail an 27.1.2017

Hi Alysha-Aubrey,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry that you've had trouble reaching our support team, and getting answers to your questions.

We are always here to offer support at support@spheremail.co and our response time is usually within 30 minutes.

At the bottom of our FAQ page (which is kept up to date) you may find our contact email:

Again, we are sorry if this was not clear.

Tom Montgomery
Account Executive
SphereMail

Great service with even better support. As a partner, our customers love the options

Bewertet am 8.1.2018
Sarah G.
Adminstrator
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our clients get more peace of mind about how their mail is being handled and have a way to better plan their visits to the box or their forwards as requested. It helps us provide better service and gives us a competitive edge to companies selling simply physical mailboxes.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and gives a very comprehensive service to any of our mailbox clients. We love the level of detail we are able to provide about the mail and our customers love the requests they can make to better handle their mail all in one place.

Nachteile: Some of the features, while helpful for many, are not necessary for some and cannot be turned off (like email notifications) or we would like to have features that are currently unavailable. However, every time we email support they give us great feedback and they have made many updates fixing or improving features to how we would like them. They always inform us of when a feature will be upgraded at the next update.

Spheremail mail platform

Bewertet am 11.1.2017
Jamie R.
Coworking space owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Spheremail to manage our mail for our virtual office program. The user experience is excellent and the platform is really easy to use.

Vorteile: Easy interface, you can integrate your own branding, it takes the human error out of managing mail manually.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything

Love spheremail!

Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Caitlin K.

Kommentare: Spheremail has been awesome in allowing us to streamline our mail system at our coworking space. It's generally easy to use and an incredible value for the price. Hasan and his team have also been tremendously helpful and always answer any calls to address any questions or walk me through any issues. My only feedback is that it could use some slight interface improvements in terms of design and user/customer experience.

von SphereMail an 8.2.2017

Hi Caitlin,

We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you! We are working on improving the UI, and I am sure that everyone would appreciate.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to make it even better.

Hasan Mirjan
CEO SphereMail

Great piece of software.

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Tabari B.

Kommentare: If you are a coworking space provider or in the office services business this software is a must. Sphere Mail allows you to add additional revenue to your business while taking up very little space. I gave four stars instead of five because the interface could use some work. Keep up the good work.

We can't do without Spheremail!

Bewertet am 14.2.2017
Julie K.

Kommentare: We have been using Spheremail for almost six years. In that time, it has become so much more robust, offering many more features and options. Whenever I have an issue, Customer Service is always ther to help me. I thank Spheremail every day for making my mail handling easier.

Excellent Addition To Any Space

Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Gina L.

Kommentare: We have been using Spheremail from their and our beginning. Great product and an overall value add for any coworking type business.

So far so good. I LOVE that they are growing so quickly. Great customer service.

Bewertet am 23.8.2017
Mazy W.

Vorteile: My most favorite thing about the software is that it's SO simple to use and to learn. I really like it a lot, so far!

Nachteile: Haven't found anything yet that I don't like except that I haven't been able to figure out how to assign mailbox numbers that are in the 4 digits.