Über Pixpa

Pixpa is an all-in-one website builder to create stunning, professional websites with integrated e-commerce, client galleries, and blog

Erfahre mehr über Pixpa

Another important thing to me was being able to update the website easily being able to integrate a shop. Pixpa made all these very simple and quick.

Add more templates will be a plus. The SEO is too difficult to develop.

Bewertungen zu Pixpa

4,9

Pixpa hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 257 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pixpa bereits verwendet?

Dana R.
Dana R.
Creative Director in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Platform With Exceptional Service

Kommentare: Pixpa is a "Wordpress Be Gone" answer for me. I was on the prowl for something less bulky, less time consuming, and better customer support for those rare issues/questions. Pixpa came through like a mega-god, seriously. They've been superior since day one and continually show their superiority through their reliability, reasonable pricing and flexibility.

Pixpa is wonderful, easy to use, speedy and allows you the flexibility and creative freedom to build a site (basic or advanced) that fits your individual needs. They offer an e-commerce solution, as well as the ability to blog and host client galleries for creatives. My business wouldn't be where it is without Pixpa and I owe them a huge debt of gratitude for making things so simple and streamlined while keeping it professional and unique.

If anything, I think, it's just the templates. But even so, they've come a long way since I signed up and they keep releasing new updates, templates/sections/snippets, etc. I've not once needed anything they don't offer.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Dana! We are thrilled to know that Pixpa was able to make a positive impact for you business. We keep our users' needs and satisfaction first and it makes us very happy to hear that we could provide you exceptional professional service! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review! - Team Pixpa

Jeremy B.
Artist in Australien

Pixpa is a no brainer

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Aaa+ highly recommend to anyone!
I actually emailed Pixpa shortly after signing up just to congratulate them for doing an awesome job and letting them know they had big cartel beat! I was that excited 😆

Pixpa super easy to use and customise, it does everything I need and so much more. It’s the same price as the previous software I was using, otherwise there’s no comparison.

My only problem is that I didn’t find it sooner!

David J.

DO NOT USE WASTE OF TIME

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Lots of complications that will appear out of nowhere, for no reason. Constantly having to check to see if my site has somehow gotten a new problem without me editing it.

It easy to get very simple stuff started, but a waste of time

They suck. I've been using Pixpa for 2 years and it just keeps getting worse. I just had hours of work deleted, and because they're based in India and not all of their employees have a good command of english I got the report "Have made the changes" regarding a page being deleted and replaced with a months old backup. They're rarely available for normal US business hours, don't waste your time. Headache generator should be the name of their site editing software.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi David, We are sorry that you had a negative experience. You have been using Pixpa for several years now and we value your feedback. Our team will reach out to you to resolve any issues that you have faced. Thank you for continuing to use Pixpa.

Rizvi R.
Rizvi R.
Project Manager in Kanada
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powered a desire in me to have a bigger web presence with great UI, designs and SEO.

Kommentare: My experience with Pixpa has been emotionally very satisfying, largely because of their excellent customer service. The entire team has always been excellent at handling all my concerns and answering all my questions with detailed feedback, sometimes simply making the changes how I envisioned them. It is a brand that consistently exceeds expectations.

Simple, fast, visually appealing, functional, and easy to use. Outstanding customer service is an added bonus. I have created two personal websites and plan to make some for clients.

There are no real negatives. I have used many platforms so I have a good background to compare this platform with others. Pixpa offers the best value for the money, and the customer service is better than any of their competitors; better than Squarespace, Wix, and WordPress from my experience. I suggest maybe allow templates that is geared towards a funnel landing pages. It can be achieved with some advanced customization and coding but this platform would be a game changer if they had templates that simply allowed you to create that.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Rizvi! It's great to see that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs and requirements in so many different ways! We love to see our user's have the best experience possible with us! Thank you for your kind review and detailed feedback. It is invaluable to us in our quest to grow constantly and improve our platform to adapt to our users' needs! - Team Pixpa

Jennifer noemi G.
artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Good choice for affordable, easy to use site with great templates.

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. I finally made a professional website for my artwork portfolio that was in my limited budget and it looks very professional like I had been envisioning. Pixpa helped me realize this long standing goal very easily with lots of assistance.

Price was the best considering that the templates were much better for what I wanted for an artist portfolio, than the other more popular web builders in the same price range. The templates are very good visually. Customer service is fantastic! They helped me with every detail when I got stuck, the time zone difference makes it so that sometimes there was a delay in response, but they usually respond right away, and always solve the problem and give good attention. The customer service really helped me so much and helped me customize some nitty gritty details whenever it was possible. I felt they went the extra mile for me. I think it is a site that is easy for people who are not tech savy like me, and again customer service helps you when you get stuck.

There were some minor limitations in the customizations that were possible that I would ideally want for my site, but I am still satisfied with the final site. Also I have yet to figure out the tax configuration for the web store, so the shop seems a little more complicated than I hoped. I'm sure the customer service may be able to help me, although because they are based in India I think I'm not sure how expert they will be in U.S state taxes, so worst case I may have to use another site for my shop and link to it in my website.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Jennifer Good to know you found Pixpa to be a good choice for your needs! We consider customer service to be our foremost priority. It's great to hear that our Customer Support team was able to help you iron out any issues that you had. We encourage you to contact our wonderful Customer Support team for any queries or issues you may have. It is wonderful to have you onboard with us! Thank you for the review. - Team Pixpa

Freddie O.
Photographer in UK

Great feature filled platform

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I was hesitant to use the platform as I was coming from services like Wix. But I love the choice of templates and integration with various services. Most importantly the support team have been very good and speedy in helping me with any issues I've come across. I now have 2 sites running on Pixpa.

Templates and site editing Lots of Storage

Needs integration with more payment services and print labs

vor 4 Wochen

Hello Freddie! We're happy to know that you found Pixpa to be a great platform and suited to your needs. Thank you very much for your feedback. We constantly strive to improve our platform and add more features and upgrades as per the needs of our users. Your feedback is important in helping us achieve that. - Team Pixpa

Cameron W.
Photographer in Kanada

Pixpa is Five Star!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My decision to go ahead with Pixpa has been one of the best I have made with respect to hosting my galleries and especially so with the functionality of a blog. By having this option, I am now able to add html5 + js in the Pixpa studio and showcase my interactive videos and see some good cash flow.

In addition to increased functionality from my previous host and substantially reduced cost (close to 60%!), Pixpa displays my galleries in a most pleasing and dynamic manner. There are numerous options for design elements and if you happen to choose one style that you soon become tired of, with a click you’re back to your original choice. The team behind Pixpa has obviously spent plenty of time in enabling photographers to implement a design layout that suits their specific needs.

It took a while to become familiar with the GUI in the studio builder, but it was just a matter of time working with the tools and I was up and running. Also, management was prompt and helpful with my requests.

Matthew P.
Business Owner in Australien

A breath of fresh air

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am really enjoying Pixpa. It gives me and my clients a satisfying experience, especially in the realm of ecommerce.

Easy to use with great functionality. What I have enjoyed the most is being able to sell items directly from client gallaries hassle free. Easy for me, easy for my clients. I can control download options by gallery and by user. Order management is very well done too. This is a small side business for me, and before I switched to Pixpa I was on the verge of throwing the towel in.

The only con I've experienced is a technical glitch this week that deleted all images in a gallery (rather than just the images I had selected), and then wouldn't allow me to restore the deleted images. So far this has been a one-off problem. The option to restore deleted images is, ordinarily, definitely on the pro list.

Sidney O.
director in USA
Design, Selbstständig

You need to try Pixpa

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am so glad I came to find Pixpa and have been working with them on a few sites, and have recommended them to all that I know.

The customer service is great! They are always there for you, listen to your feedback, and always update their site for the users.

Its a work in progress, with more templates, and more efficient commerce, but they are working on it and I trust that they are.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Sidney! We are very happy to know that your experience with Pixpa has been a positive one. Thank you very much for your review. - Team Pixpa

Serkant H.
Professional Photographer in Türkei
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A successful web experience with Pixpa

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I think I've been using it for about 7 years. A long time. I am a pro photographer, it s easy to use make galleries with Pixpa and share with people. The interface for the user is constantly improved, the team is always ready for online help. I'm thinking of going with Pixpa.

Pixpa is very comfortable to use, easy to understand the details. This advanced structure prevents wastage of time and saves you time. In addition, communication with customer service is very fast and active. There is a team that does their best to help. Also, the prices are quite reasonable, cheap. That's why I prefer Pixpa for many years.

It prevents wasting time with its easy-to-use interface.

Ira M.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photography Studios - most comprehensive website you will find.

Kommentare: This site gets our studio out there. It allows us to look professional. I have had many comments about how nice we look through our site - and that is because of the behind-the-scenes work and help we get from Pixpa.

This is a plug and play, complete site for photography. Everything you need (and more) is right at your fingertips. Want to create multiple galleries? Check! Want to create galleries within galleries? Check! Want to be alerted of an order? Check! Just want a place to display your artwork? Check! Want to create a blog with photo inserts, etc.? Check! Just about anything you can want to do as a photo studio is right here. Photo templates, SEO, galleries, shopping carts, client-only pages, etc. I looked at NINE possible websites to create the look and feel that I wanted as a studio photographer and artist. NONE compare to Pixpa.

I love most things. I really had to think hard about what I don't like. If anything, I would have to say that the web-building software is COMPLEX. I come from the computer industry and owned computer stores and ISP service. I understand web-building! But there have been times I have had to ask how to do something. The thing is, this isn't really a negative because they ALWAYS answer you questions quickly and with impromptu tutorials showing you how to do things step-by-step!

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Ira! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and kind review! We are very glad to know that Pixpa was able to give you exactly what you needed to create your beautiful website. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our users happy! Customer service is always our first priority and so we are very happy to hear that our Customer Support team was able to promptly and consistently assist you wherever required. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us your feedback! - Mia

Salman G.
Salman G.
Photographer in Kanada
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best website builder for photographers

Kommentare: couldn't be happier with Pixpa. I tried almost every other platform there is but finally went with Pixpa. They are straightforward with their pricing and honestly, it's the best value you can find out there! I went with their all in one package which is an extremely good value for money.

Everything about starting and deploying your website is super easy. The eCommerce section and where you sell your photos for print does get a little confusing though. However, once you figure it out, it's super straightforward

I feel like some of the features have some overlaps with each other. Not that it's a bad thing, but it does take some time to figure out which one you should use. However, their customer service always helps super fast!

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Salman! We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs. We are currently working on adding more help articles and tutorial articles to make the learning curve easier for new users. Thank you for your detailed review. Your feedback is crucial to us in improving our platform and helping us grow! - Mia

Marcus O.
Lead Photographer in Nordmazedonien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Pixpa has been a brilliant next step for my photography practice.

Kommentare: Centralising my operations by using my website as a nexus has allowed me to streamline my operations. The customer support on their end has also been singularly and consistently one of the smoothest experiences I've ever had.

It's stunning how easy to use Pixpa has been for me. From setting up the framework of my site, to diving into details ranging from design customisations, to product and service information. I especially love how it renders my site on mobile devices - that's easily one of my favourite things. Plus, SEO management is a breeze. Overall, its speed and ease of use is magnificent.

Three main gripes I have at the moment: 1. The fact that payment integrations are limited to Paypal and Stripe, given that the two are barely operable in Kenya, and the main methods of transaction in Kenya forces customers to go through a roundabout method to complete payments. If we could find a simple workaround/workthrough for this, it would be wonderful. Related to this... 2. I can't display prices in my local currency (KES). That makes the checkout process rather difficult. 3. I think the blog side could use a little more editing flexibility. Primarily, the ability to change the size of images within the context of writing a blog post.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Marcus, Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback on Pixpa. It is great to know that Pixpa has been a helpful partner in your photography practice. Pixpa continues to evolve and improve every day based on feedback from our users. We will definitely keep your feedback in mind in framing our plans.

Dan H.
Owner in UK

Love the website builder

Kommentare: I wanted to re-design my photography website with a fresh and modern look and after spending a long time looking at many different platforms, I decided to use Pixpa based on the wide range of templates and design options available as well as the ability to sell my images directly from my website. The who experience using pixpa is very straight forward and there are so many great features and ways to customise your website. The support pages are also really useful, and if you can't find the answer to your query, the support helpdesk are always super quick to respond and even send personalised video clips to actually show you what to do in order to resolve the query. I absolutely love this platform and would recommend to any photographers looking to build a portfolio or online store!

Graet range of templates and customisation options Modern looking site Great support

Maybe have more storage included in the subs

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Dan! We are very happy to know that you are loving Pixpa. Customer service is something we take very seriously so we are extremely glad to know that our Customer Support team was able to help you with everything you needed. Thank you for your review! - Mia

Eve B.
President in Deutschland

Excellent choice for photographers

The best customer service in website templates! Building the site felt like having a personal assistant on call to help every step of the way. Every question I had was not only answered very quickly but often even solved directly by the PIXPA team. It was like having your own web designer for free! My favorite team to work with!

No cons so far ...and I have been using it for three years!

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Eve! 3 years is a long time and we are incredibly happy that you have had such a great experience with us! Its great to know that our Customer Support team was always there to help you with everything you need! We take customer service very seriously. Thank you for leaving us your lovely review! - Mia

Mikko P.
Photographer in Finnland
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great website builder for photographers

Kommentare: So far, so good. Overall experience has been very good. I really like the ease of use and ability to have almost all features in one package that is affordable in pricing. If you are a photographer Pixpa is a no-brainer and support is just wonderful.

I really like the client galleries feature in Pixpa, which is a great way to deliver photos/files to customers. I also like many tailor-made features for photographers such as watermarking images if needed, right click protection and so on. Templates are impressive and customer support is unparalleled in its friendliness and efficiency and its available 24/7. It is that good!

There could be more storage space included in the basic plans and multilingual sites can be challenging to build (to be honest there are tools translate menus and other functions but in order to have a website running completely in two or more languages you may need to buy multiple sites/plans). Integrated booking feature would also be nice to have

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Mikko! We are very happy to know that you have been enjoying Pixpa. Great to see you loving our client galleries! Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us a review! - Mia

Christopher W.

Soloprenuer Full-time Creative

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good, and in business...That's amazing. Even when I had an issue they worked to fix it. Pixpa isn't something that I need to worry about while running my business. I'm thankful for that.

First its the customer service. I've worked with this software and I've had issues that they quickly resolved. I feel like I'm actually working with a team. I've built numerous pixpa websites for my friends who need a simple easy to use software to market themselves. To make my response simple.... All of my future websites will be through Pixpa. I'm obsessed with seeing my images on their landing pages.

I've been with Pixpa for a few years. So i've seen the version of the software that made me... let's just say, agitated. lol But they upgrade and made a tweak here and there to make it better for the user so my con is possibly the video hosting. Can I host my videos through Pixpa, instead of a third party? not sure.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Christopher! Thank you for being such a long time supporter of Pixpa! We are delighted to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs and requirements. We take customer service very seriously and are very glad that our Customer Support team has been able to assist you wherever needed. We are constantly striving to make our platform better adapted to the needs of our users. Your feedback is an important part of that process. So, thank you very much for leaving us your kind review. - Mia

Chrissy H.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Excellent, affordable service with great templates and great customer service

Kommentare: I love so many things about Pixpa, including the fact that that let you do a free trial period without entering your credit card information, their clean and up to date templates, the fact that they are always improving upon their websites,and their wonderful customer service.

Pixpa staff make this software more and more straightforward to use the longer that it is around. The templates are clean and offer a variety of different themes, and the customer service has always been excellent, with the Pixpa customer service experts consistently responding within 5 minutes or less.

There was a bit of a learning curve getting use to this website editor as opposed to other WYSIWYG editors, but the learning curve was not very steep and it didn't take me long to get used to it.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Chrissy! Your review title summarizes everything we want to be and we are delighted to know that we have succeeded in that for you! We are working on making the learning curve easier by adding more help articles and tutorial videos. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us your lovely review! - Mia

Lucanus O.
Photographer in Grenada
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Excellent Support, Great Price, Beautiful Client Gallery Options, Important /SEOMarketing Features

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I started my photography business 6 months ago and all of my deliveries of digital images have been done using my Pixpa-hosted website. Clients have had a seamless experience and love their beautiful image galleries. I have also been able to display my portfolio pages and have clients reach me through my website.

Low monthly fee & EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT! Clean and intuitive website management features. Beautiful Client galleries that can be password protected, allow for comments and favourite-ing of images, the ability to sell digital prints directly from the website. Beautiful and ready-to-go templates for website build.

While there are numerous website build templates, additional templates are needed (Pixpa has indicated that they are working on developing more. Using the templates straight up is easy, however, if you wish to customise the templates significantly, it can become a bit challenging to adjust the various features since this is not a drag-and-drop build. However, there are very DETAILED tutorial walkthroughs available in the help section of the management area. In addition, Pixpa has EXCELLENT customer service. I have been able to get feedback real-time using the help chat feature, and have also gotten detailed followup via email within 24 hours.

Deborah G.

GREAT Customer Service

Kommentare: I have doubled my clients since launching my website. It looks very professional and it's easy for clients to navigate. I also post on social media with links to the website so I have more people visiting my site.

I've been hesitant building a website because it can get confusing and overwhelming. With Pixpa I was able to contact support staff when I had questions. They always answered quickly and I was able to keep working. Also, they produced little videos to help show me what I needed to do. I couldn't have built a website without their quick help

I haven't come across anything I'm not happy with.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Deborah! We are so glad to here we were able to help you double your clientele and expand your business! How amazing is that! Also glad to know that our Customer Support team were able to look after your every need! Customer service is definitely always our first priority! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. - Mia

Sarah F.
Photographer in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

A great all-in-one service for photographers

Kommentare: I found Pixpa when looking for an all-in-one photography experience that would include a website as well as possibilities to provide client galleries and selling photos. I’m so glad I chose them. The website looks very professional and the software is very user friendly. It’s very reasonably priced and much cheaper than having to pay for all of these services separately.

I like that Pixpa houses all necessary services like website building, client galleries and selling images under one umbrella. It prevents integration problems and makes that you ultimately pay less.

Pixpa is very user friendly, but the website building software could be a bit more versatile in comparison to other big more general website building software.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Sarah! We are very happy to know that you have been enjoying our platform! Good to know that our client galleries and e-commerce facilities have been able to help you handle your needs all in one place! At Pixpa, we are constantly working to improve our platform and make it better adapted to our users' needs. Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. Your feedback is always an invaluable help to us! - Team Pixpa

Stacey M.
Owner/Photographer in Kanada

Pixpa Review

Kommentare: Pixpa is an all in one program, I haven’t been able to find any other one that includes as much as Pixpa does.

I love that Pixpa had all the features I was looking for in a website host. Not having to have a handful of subscriptions to multiple places was what I was desperate to find and I am so glad I have discovered it! The team is top notch with communication and are always there to help me with any question I might have!

I would love to see the program have some more custom tools geared towards a photography business, for services I would love to see a deposit/retainer and tip option.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Stacey! We are very happy to hear that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs and requirements. We are glad that our Customer Support team was able to help you out and answer your queries whenever needed. We take customer service very seriously. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback and suggestions. We are constantly working to make our platform better adapted to the needs of our users and your feedback is an important part of that process! - Mia

Claire S.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Perfect Service to Make Your Perfect Website!

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful, easy to use, and amazing customer support.

Pixpa offers a variety of templates for you to choose from and edit to your hearts content. They have an amazing customer support team that helps you with anything you are not understanding or need help with. Highly recommend Pixpa for anyone needing a user friendly, pretty, and accessible website to fit your branding and all your website needs.

I would like to see Pixpa allow me to create my own user names for my master log in page, which I utilize for my clients to log in and see their finished galleries.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Claire! We are thrilled to be your perfect service for your perfect website! Our number one priority has always been customer service because we believe in putting our users' first in everything we do. So, it's awesome to know that you had such an amazing experience with our Customer Support team! Thank you for your lovely review and your valuable feedback and suggestions! - Team Pixpa

Jerrold M.
Freelancer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

I made the switch to Pixpa. I'm glad I did.

Kommentare: After over a decade with another platform, I decided to make a switch regarding my photography web presence. I explored Pixpa for their beautifully streamlined sites, their abundance of integration partners, and their overall value proposition. After a few months of usage, Pixpa has lived up to my expectations. Most surprising has been the availability and helpfulness of the customer service. I prefer email and chat assistance, and I've been very pleased with how their agents address my concerns and have assisted me with every piece of my site creation. I will also say their e-commerce and shopping options, which were also a big part of my move to Pixpa, are great. Every option I was missing with my previous platform is here, with simple, straightforward fees (and no commissions!) So far, so good. I encourage you to give them a try!

Templates, shopping experience, integrations, pricing, customization, and SEO tools and options.

Pixpa doesn't appear to make their branding options clear. Or at least I wasn't aware of any info/options available to me. I had to ask that Pixpa branding and link-outs be removed from my site. It was do immediately, with no issue, but I would rather the default be no branding OR that you give me complete control over that portion.

vor 9 Monaten

We are also glad to have you with us Jerrold! Happy to hear Pixpa has been working well for your needs. Thank you for leaving this wonderful review! - Mia

Munirih M.
Munirih M.
Photographer in Barbados

No Regrets with Pixpa

It is very easy to use and has great customer service. All my queries are answered in a very timely manner, and they are always able to help me. The overall features available are great and I am guilty of not using Pixpa to its full potential. There are also several different tiers of subscription which are perfect for different users with varying needs.

So far, I've had no problems with Pixpa!

vor 8 Monaten

Munirih we are very happy to know that Pixpa has left you no room for regrets. Great to see that our platform has been working so well for you in every way - Mia