Über Pixpa

Pixpa ist ein All-in-One-Website-Builder zum Erstellen atemberaubender, professioneller Websites mit integriertem E-Commerce, Kundengalerien und Blog

Erfahre mehr über Pixpa

Found it very easy to create a professional looking website and the price reasonable. Also many good templates to choose as a starting point.

Add more templates will be a plus. The SEO is too difficult to develop.

Bewertungen zu Pixpa

4,9

Pixpa hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 459 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pixpa bereits verwendet?

Matthew
Photographer

A breath of fresh air

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Salman
Salman
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best website builder for photographers

Kommentare: couldn't be happier with Pixpa. I tried almost every other platform there is but finally went with Pixpa. They are straightforward with their pricing and honestly, it's the best value you can find out there! I went with their all in one package which is an extremely good value for money.

Everything about starting and deploying your website is super easy. The eCommerce section and where you sell your photos for print does get a little confusing though. However, once you figure it out, it's super straightforward

I feel like some of the features have some overlaps with each other. Not that it's a bad thing, but it does take some time to figure out which one you should use. However, their customer service always helps super fast!

Antwort von Pixpa

Hello Salman! We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs. We are currently working on adding more help articles and tutorial articles to make the learning curve easier for new users. Thank you for your detailed review. Your feedback is crucial to us in improving our platform and helping us grow! - Mia

Photographer in UK

Pixpa Template Software review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good. Regular newsletters without been too many and seem to be relevant.

Pixpa software fitted my brief. Had lots of photography templates for selling photos online, with no commission on sales. Are able to sell prints or downloads by e-commerce and more importantly for me, can use self forfillment. This way I have full control over the way any prints sold look and are presented to the customer in most cases the driver. With a 15 day free, full featured trail. Could change the website template at anytime. Unlimited pages and galleries, with unlimited images you can add to a gallery. Great so I could add extra photos later on if a driver contacted me. Easily connect your own domain name to your website. I had bought the domain name first so that I could watermark my photos as I was building the new website (even though Pixpa provide a way of doing this within the template software). This was just my way of working because some of these photos may also appear on my Facebook page and I didn’t what non watermarked images on Facebook. Connecting my domain name was the bit that I had the most trouble with but was very quickly resolved by the Pixpa Support team for me, easily within an hour or so. I think my problem with this part was more to do with me wanting to get my website live and not lose any of the work that I had done over the last 10 or so days. Pixpa not only have 100’s of online documents to help you build your website but can even set-up your website for a fee. I did use some of these to help in the process of building my website.

When you download several photos into your gallery the latest selection is always first I would prefer that the latest downloaded photo is at the bottom.

letzten Monat

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're delighted to hear that Pixpa perfectly matched your needs, especially with our range of photography templates and the flexibility of self-fulfillment for selling your photos. It’s great to know that you found our e-commerce features and the ability to control the presentation of your prints so beneficial. We understand that connecting a domain can sometimes be challenging, but we're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you swiftly. Your experience highlights the value of our comprehensive help documents and dedicated customer support. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and making the most of our platform. We look forward to continuing to support your photography business and helping you grow your online presence. If you need further assistance or have more feedback, we're just a message away! Best, Pixpa Team

James
Photographer CEO in Australien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Looks good but has flaws

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Average and at times unnecessarily frustrating. I won't be renewing my subscription. Yes, it's cheaper than some platforms out there, but the frustration and shakeable trust in the product makes me wish I'd stuck with the platform I was on before I moved to Pixpa. When I compare Pixpa to Format or Pixieset(both of whom I've used in the past) it doesn't match in terms of being a solid all-round professional product; having a clear UI (for example, there are customisation icons that are present but don't do anything - which is just confusing); and, in my experience, I don't feel the platform offers an overall sense of stability.

The customisable templates look good and it is relatively easy to create a good-looking website - however, there are limits to the customisation of the blocks systems and you end up with a relatively generic website that doesn't distinguish it from many of the platforms out there such as Squarespace. Customer service is pretty good though I often have to wait more than 24 hours for resolution of an issue.

As a professional, I have used many portfolio platform builders in my time and, for me, there are just too many wired glitches with the backend of Pixpa. It doesn't feel as stable as a platform like Squarespace or Format - not enough for me to trust it with my professional service and website long-term. I have had to reach out to the service team on too many occasions for too many basic things like the website content disappearing, not being able to log in to my account for no apparent reason, password rest emails not being sent to the correct email address etc.

letzten Monat

Hello James, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with Pixpa. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered issues and frustrations. We truly appreciate your insights, as they are crucial in helping us improve. We're continuously working to enhance our platform stability and customer support response times. While it's disappointing to learn you might not renew your subscription, we're committed to making Pixpa a better platform for all our users. If there's anything specific we can help with or if you'd give us a chance to address your concerns before you make your final decision, please reach out to our customer support. Thanks again for your feedback. Best regards, The Pixpa Team

Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Pixpa Made Me Successful!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Pixpa was the first website builder I chose in 2017 when I decided it was time to buy my own domain name and build a website. I will never change to another provider, now I am so familiar with the program and had such professional advantages to having my website live and set up in the way it is, which in short, looks great! I chose Pixpa over Wix, Squarespace and Wordpress when considering who to build my website with because I liked the layout options, and Pixpa was an affordable price for me.

Using my website for Business opportunities is easy with Pixpa, because I can update my content so quickly for potential clients to see. The layout of the dashboard is simple and intuitive, and if I need support, the chatbot function is very helpful and responsive. People can contact me directly through the website, which bridges the gap between potential business partners and the question of how to reach me. My business performance has increased because of this!

Sometimes I have trouble adjusting text formatting from edit mode to how it looks on the live site, but have looked up shortcuts to fix this.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for being a valued member of the Pixpa community since 2017. We're delighted to hear how our platform has streamlined your business operations and communication with clients. Your choice of Pixpa over other providers highlights the value and quality we strive to deliver. We're committed to continuing to provide an affordable and user-friendly platform that supports your business growth. We look forward to supporting your success for many more years to come! Best, Pixpa Team

Ben
Director in Singapur
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pixpa Flexible Web CMS

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Our experience has been really good, great in fact! Their customer service has to be the best in the business. One of the main reasons why we keep choosing and recommending Pixpa. We did try one of the in house website builders from the domain hosting service (OMG so bad) but we went back to Pixpa almost immediately! If they can remain price competitive then they deserve every success as it really is a great product!

The platform is aimed at photographers and creatives but it's very flexible, fully featured and a very sophisticated platform that doesn't need (but can support) coding. Compared to the other platforms we have tried Pixpa has been the best option.

Not found any limitations that have made us want to switch CMS. being able to add subscription based account management / access to certain pages as a native feature would be brilliant but they do have support fro third party systems.

letzte Woche

Hi Ben, Thank you for your detailed and positive review! We're thrilled to hear that Pixpa has been the best option for you among other platforms and that you appreciate its flexibility and rich features tailored for creatives. It's great to know that our no-code approach, coupled with the option for advanced customization, has met your needs. We value your feedback regarding subscription-based account management and want to assure you that we're continuously working on enhancing our native features. In the meantime, our integrations with third-party systems aim to provide a comprehensive solution. Our customer service team is dedicated to providing exceptional support, and we're delighted that this has made a significant impact on your experience with Pixpa. Staying price competitive while delivering a top-tier product is our goal, and your support and recommendations are invaluable to us. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for sharing your experiences! Warm regards, The Pixpa Team

Lilia
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best site builder for photographer

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Pixpa has been nothing short of exceptional. The platform seamlessly blends powerful features with user-friendly design, allowing me to create and showcase my work in ways I never imagined. The beautiful templates provided a solid foundation, and the extensive customization options let me fine-tune every aspect of my website to perfectly align with my brand identity. Pixpa’s responsive design ensured that my website looked stunning on any device, attracting and engaging visitors across desktops, tablets, and smartphones. The built-in e-commerce functionality was a game-changer for my business, enabling me to effortlessly set up and manage my online store, complete with payment gateways and order tracking. The client galleries and proofing features streamlined my workflow, making it easy to showcase my portfolio to clients, receive feedback, and collaborate effectively. Pixpa’s dedication to SEO optimization helped improve my website’s visibility, driving more organic traffic and expanding my reach. Above all, Pixpa’s reliable support team has been a lifesaver, offering prompt and knowledgeable assistance whenever I needed help or had questions. My overall Pixpa experience has not only elevated my online presence but also simplified and enriched my creative process. I highly recommend Pixpa to anyone looking for a versatile and user-friendly platform to showcase their work or grow their business.

Beautiful Templates: Pixpa offers a wide range of stunning templates for websites, portfolios, and online stores, allowing users to create visually appealing and professional-looking sites without coding skills.

I didn't find any cons. But it would be great to have more templates for contracts and a calendar of shooting schedules

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Lilia, Thank you for sharing your experience with Pixpa! We’re delighted to hear how our templates and features have helped you create a stunning and professional website. Your suggestion for more contract templates and a shooting schedule calendar is greatly appreciated, and we're looking into expanding those options to further support your needs. It’s fantastic that our e-commerce capabilities and SEO optimization have positively impacted your business, and we're thrilled that our support team has been able to assist you effectively. Your switch from Pixieset and choosing Pixpa over alternatives for its affordability and comprehensive services reaffirms our commitment to providing an all-in-one solution for photographers at a great value. We appreciate your recommendation and are here to support your creative journey every step of the way! Best, Pixpa Team

Kathryn
artist in USA

Beautiful Site for Artist Business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I wanted a low cost, good-looking website, with hosting included. Pixpa made implementation easy, even for someone who does creative art work, not a professional in the web design business. In only a few days, I had a complete, beautiful site, with a functional store. compared to another provider Id used in the past for another domain, my site is easier to use and better looking. Customer service was very helpful with the one question I had. I will be continuing to use Pixpa.

Pixpa made connection and hosting easy. Their many templates were good looking, and I found one that looked appropriate for my art display. Customizing with logo, content, and colors was easy. Hooking up to Stripe payment was not difficult either. The store sections are easy to set up, as there are prompts like SEO, tags, and more.

I understand their reasons for not connecting domain name email as it is just not what they want to do. But I did have to get my email from another place. Hover, who did the domain connection, had inexpensive email, so it was not really a problem. It would also be nice to have additional payment options, beyond PayPal and Stripe, although these are very common. I use Stripe, so again, not a problem, but I have been asked to identify areas where they could improve, so there you are!

letzten Monat

Hello Kathryn, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Pixpa! It's fantastic to hear that you found our platform user-friendly and perfect for showcasing your art. We're thrilled that our templates, customization options, and e-commerce functionalities have met your needs, making your site not just beautiful but also functional. We're delighted that Pixpa's ease of use, aesthetic appeal, and customer service have stood out to you, especially compared to other platforms you've considered. Your success story is exactly what we aim for with every Pixpa user. We're looking forward to supporting your artistic journey and helping your business flourish online. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Welcome to the Pixpa family! Best, Pixpa team

Immanuel
Photographer in Singapur

Pixpa saved my life!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I had been using Weebly for many years and grew frustrated and annoyed at their high costs until I found Pixpa. I love how affordable they are and the range of features that they offer and as a result, my website is doing much better than it was when it was at Weebly.

None so far. Pixpa catered to the needs I was looking for at the budget I had.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Immanuel, We're thrilled to hear how Pixpa has made a significant impact on your online presence, and we're grateful you took the time to share your experience. It's heartening to learn that our commitment to affordability and a comprehensive feature set has resonated with your needs. Our goal is to continue providing an intuitive, cost-effective platform that empowers creatives like you to showcase your work with ease. If there's anything more we can do to enhance your experience or if you have further insights to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best, Pixpa team

Daniel James
Videographer and Video Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

A Solid Low Cost Alternative to Other Expensive Web Builders

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Two things: 1. The price - $8 a month monthly, without an annual subscription. Annual subscription is around 50% off. 2. The customer service has been top-notch. During the day and night I have had two people stay with me while I built my site - and it has always been those same two people.

When I want to make adjustments, the page refreshes. So it's a lot of tinkering and waiting to see if you like the change.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're delighted to hear that Pixpa's affordability and our dedicated customer service have made a positive impact on your website building experience. Your insight into the consistency in service, with the same support team members assisting you, is especially encouraging. We appreciate your feedback regarding the page refresh during adjustments. We're continuously working on optimizing our platform to enhance the user experience, and your comments are invaluable in this process. Thank you for choosing Pixpa over other options for its value and reliability. We're committed to delivering an even smoother and more efficient experience moving forward! Best, Pixpa Team

Amanda
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Great and easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great so far. I have had to reach out to customer service twice via email and they were very quick to respond and fix my issue.

Very easy to use and set up my photography website. There are a lot of different templates to choose from and they are easy to customize.

I don't really have anything to say about this.

letzte Woche

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your glowing review! We’re delighted to hear that setting up your photography website with Pixpa was a breeze and that our range of customizable templates met your needs. It's great to know our customer service was quick to assist when needed. Your decision to choose Pixpa for its value and ease of use is much appreciated. We're here to continue providing excellent service and support. Thanks again for being part of the Pixpa community. If you need any more assistance, we’re just an email away! Best, Pixpa Team

Mikko
Photographer in Finnland
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great website builder for photographers

Kommentare: So far, so good. Overall experience has been very good. I really like the ease of use and ability to have almost all features in one package that is affordable in pricing. If you are a photographer Pixpa is a no-brainer and support is just wonderful.

I really like the client galleries feature in Pixpa, which is a great way to deliver photos/files to customers. I also like many tailor-made features for photographers such as watermarking images if needed, right click protection and so on. Templates are impressive and customer support is unparalleled in its friendliness and efficiency and its available 24/7. It is that good!

There could be more storage space included in the basic plans and multilingual sites can be challenging to build (to be honest there are tools translate menus and other functions but in order to have a website running completely in two or more languages you may need to buy multiple sites/plans). Integrated booking feature would also be nice to have

Antwort von Pixpa

Hello Mikko! We are very happy to know that you have been enjoying Pixpa. Great to see you loving our client galleries! Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us a review! - Mia

Ira
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Photography Studios - most comprehensive website you will find.

Kommentare: This site gets our studio out there. It allows us to look professional. I have had many comments about how nice we look through our site - and that is because of the behind-the-scenes work and help we get from Pixpa.

This is a plug and play, complete site for photography. Everything you need (and more) is right at your fingertips. Want to create multiple galleries? Check! Want to create galleries within galleries? Check! Want to be alerted of an order? Check! Just want a place to display your artwork? Check! Want to create a blog with photo inserts, etc.? Check! Just about anything you can want to do as a photo studio is right here. Photo templates, SEO, galleries, shopping carts, client-only pages, etc. I looked at NINE possible websites to create the look and feel that I wanted as a studio photographer and artist. NONE compare to Pixpa.

I love most things. I really had to think hard about what I don't like. If anything, I would have to say that the web-building software is COMPLEX. I come from the computer industry and owned computer stores and ISP service. I understand web-building! But there have been times I have had to ask how to do something. The thing is, this isn't really a negative because they ALWAYS answer you questions quickly and with impromptu tutorials showing you how to do things step-by-step!

Antwort von Pixpa

Hello Ira! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and kind review! We are very glad to know that Pixpa was able to give you exactly what you needed to create your beautiful website. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our users happy! Customer service is always our first priority and so we are very happy to hear that our Customer Support team was able to promptly and consistently assist you wherever required. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us your feedback! - Mia

Stephanie
Artist in USA

Almost perfect! Great for my needs and EXCELLENT for Artists

Kommentare: Pixpa is basically allowing me to spend less time on my site, fiddling with things meant for CODERS to work with, not people like me. The price is excellent, it functions well, it loads quickly, and I am overall very pleased! I think with some tweaking of the ecommerce side of things, it would even take it to the next level. I'm happy that this site was made with artist's needs in mind.

First of all...the reason I switched from Shopify to Pixpa was mainly due to price( Pixpa price is perfect, I feel, while Shopify will eat you alive with apps), but then I realized there was way more to love about Pixpa than I initially thought. I really love how easy this is to use, for something who has no coding experience. I was able to make a great website within a week, list my products, and have fantastic galleries that load quickly. I have a need for alot of galleries as an artist and need to upload tons of images. I followed their specific instructions for preparing files and they look great. There were no extra charges since everything I needed was included, unlike the apps I needed to run the site when I used Shopify. I also think that the Pixpa help section was fantastic. I was able to quickly find any answer that I needed to my questions, written is a logical way, and when I couldn't find it, the customer service has been so responsive, kind, and timely. The blog as an addition was also a great perk for me as an artist. I didn't have the need for something like Wordpress, I just wanted a simple blog so I am content with the Pixpa one. All in all- great job!

So far I think the only thing I can think of is that when I compare it to Shopify, the checkout process probably could use some tweaking. The other thing is that when people checkout, the confirmation email often either goes to spam, or gives my gmail users a red alert for having "dangerous" content. One other thing that I noticed was that sometimes as I was editing a page, that website builder would crash occasionally, but it wasn't such a big deal to me, considering all the other positives.

Antwort von Pixpa

Hi Stephanie! We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs so well. Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are delighted to have you onboard with us! - Team Pixpa

Cyril
Photographer in Frankreich
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great product in order to move faster with high quality web site

Kommentare: I was looking for a site to show my work as a photograph first, but with capability to grow in terms of functionalities (client galleries / ecommerce ...). Everything is possible with pixpa, and the subscription plan are well adapted. The key point and really tremendous part of pixpa, is not just the platform itself, this is also the quality of the support team. For any question they are there to guide you with the online help or directly by integrated chat. When the question or issue is a bit tricky you can be sure that they will escalade it an come back to you. You alway have someone 24/7 and as I work on it mainly night and weekend this is a real benefit.

The all in one approach. I did start with a first MVP of my website using a proposed template. Then quickly I did adapt it to my color pattern and specific structure. I love the client gallery that help me to provide private and secured access for my client. This is also an easy way to start selling this private shooting via the ecommerce bundle. I like also the notification of the activity. Now I am testing the store bundle in order to sell services and picture, the way it is made force me to think more on the product I will sell soon. So now I am more confident to start soon this new functionality of my activity.

The interface seems to be simple but you need to take time of the way the platform is embedded. This can be sometime confusing or not basic. But this is only when you want specific look en feel for your site. Maybe the link with certification services (trustpilot ...) can be enlarge to other provider and simplified.As a photographer I would love to have quality printing partnership in EMEA and France as this is where I am doing my business.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your detailed feedback on your experience with Pixpa! 😄 We're thrilled to hear that you've found our all-in-one approach and client gallery features valuable for your photography website. It's fantastic to know that our platform is helping you provide private and secure access to your clients and explore new ways to sell your services and pictures. If you have more ideas or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your creative journey!

Christopher
Photographer in USA

Soloprenuer Full-time Creative

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good, and in business...That's amazing. Even when I had an issue they worked to fix it. Pixpa isn't something that I need to worry about while running my business. I'm thankful for that.

First its the customer service. I've worked with this software and I've had issues that they quickly resolved. I feel like I'm actually working with a team. I've built numerous pixpa websites for my friends who need a simple easy to use software to market themselves. To make my response simple.... All of my future websites will be through Pixpa. I'm obsessed with seeing my images on their landing pages.

I've been with Pixpa for a few years. So i've seen the version of the software that made me... let's just say, agitated. lol But they upgrade and made a tweak here and there to make it better for the user so my con is possibly the video hosting. Can I host my videos through Pixpa, instead of a third party? not sure.

Antwort von Pixpa

Hi Christopher! Thank you for being such a long time supporter of Pixpa! We are delighted to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs and requirements. We take customer service very seriously and are very glad that our Customer Support team has been able to assist you wherever needed. We are constantly striving to make our platform better adapted to the needs of our users. Your feedback is an important part of that process. So, thank you very much for leaving us your kind review. - Mia

Ed
Creative Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Pixpa is easy to use, setup in minutes and amazing support

I like the fact it's easy to setup, and the support staff is amazing and is always available to help.

Sometimes I run into issues, but the ease of entering HTML code is wonderful. Just wish I could do online booking.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ed! Thank you for your review. We are happy to know your experience with Pixpa has been a positive one. We constantly strive to improve our platform and add more features and upgrades as per the needs of our users. Your feedback is important in helping us achieve that. - Team Pixpa

Deborah
Photographer in USA

GREAT Customer Service

Kommentare: I have doubled my clients since launching my website. It looks very professional and it's easy for clients to navigate. I also post on social media with links to the website so I have more people visiting my site.

I've been hesitant building a website because it can get confusing and overwhelming. With Pixpa I was able to contact support staff when I had questions. They always answered quickly and I was able to keep working. Also, they produced little videos to help show me what I needed to do. I couldn't have built a website without their quick help

I haven't come across anything I'm not happy with.

Antwort von Pixpa

Hi Deborah! We are so glad to here we were able to help you double your clientele and expand your business! How amazing is that! Also glad to know that our Customer Support team were able to look after your every need! Customer service is definitely always our first priority! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. - Mia

Heather
Freelance Designer and Artist in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Better alternative to Squarespace/Format

Kommentare: I'm creating a design portfolio and will be transferring my art portfolio to Pixpa based on the amount of features, the ease of use, customization options, and all for a better price.

Pixpa seems to offer exactly what I need for a reasonable price. I used to pay double what I'm paying now for my Pixpa site for a service that offered less functionality, less customization, and capped the number of galleries I was allowed at much less than I'm getting with Pixpa. The templates are designed thoughtfully and are very dynamic - there is plenty you can do with your website.

The website builder tool has a lot to offer, but at times I feel it could use more drag-and-drop functionality.

letztes Jahr

Hi Heather! Thank you for choosing Pixpa as your website builder! It's wonderful to know that you had a great experience with Pixpa! We keep our Clients' needs and satisfaction first and it makes us very happy to hear that we could provide you with exceptional professional service! Thank you for taking the time and leaving this lovely review! - Team Pixpa

Norma
Photographer in Australien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

I have been using Pixpa for years and I'm really happy with it.

Ease of use, professional looking templates and reasonably priced. Great customer service, they are always prompt and helpful.

The SEO development could be improved. More help needed for SEO dummies like me.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Norma, Thank you for your long-standing support and for sharing your positive experience with Pixpa! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate our ease of use, professional templates, affordability, and customer service. We take your feedback on SEO development seriously and are constantly working to enhance our SEO features and resources to better support all our users, including those new to SEO. We're thrilled that Pixpa's value and user-friendliness were key factors in your switch from Wix. Your continued satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to supporting your success for many more years to come! Best, Pixpa Team

Ion
Photographer in Rumänien

Preety good

Kommentare: Pretty good I'd recommend it.

I use Pixpa as the better alternative of what is ( or was a year ago) on the market - Squarespace, Pixieset and others I can't really remember that offered a trial period. Good choice of gallery templates, the ability to sell digital products and prints without setting up an online store, good client galleries. Found to be the best for my needs as a photographer - saves my time and eyes (I do write HTML/CSS code regularly but I rather shoot pictures than stare at a white screen all day). Seems to add new features every 3 or 4 months.

There is a lot to be improved - most templates are set at 1200px wide - max at 3000px (and you need to dig deep to find the option). Neither are good for 4k monitors that max out at 4096px, contact forms can add multiple custom choices but no ability to upload files/pictures with the message, image upload is set at minimum resolution as default (dig deep through menus to change that), no full google fonts integration, no custom email address option as far as I know.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Pixpa! 😊 We're pleased to hear that you've found Pixpa to be a better alternative for your needs as a photographer and that you appreciate features like gallery templates, the ability to sell digital products and prints, and client galleries. Based on your feedback, we have increased the number of Google Fonts available now and also added the ability for users to upload their own custom fonts. We also appreciate your constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement. Your comments about template width, contact forms, and image upload settings are valuable, and we'll take them into consideration as we work on enhancing Pixpa. If you ever have more ideas or questions in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support your photography journey and make Pixpa even better!

Jerrold
Freelancer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

I made the switch to Pixpa. I'm glad I did.

Kommentare: After over a decade with another platform, I decided to make a switch regarding my photography web presence. I explored Pixpa for their beautifully streamlined sites, their abundance of integration partners, and their overall value proposition. After a few months of usage, Pixpa has lived up to my expectations. Most surprising has been the availability and helpfulness of the customer service. I prefer email and chat assistance, and I've been very pleased with how their agents address my concerns and have assisted me with every piece of my site creation. I will also say their e-commerce and shopping options, which were also a big part of my move to Pixpa, are great. Every option I was missing with my previous platform is here, with simple, straightforward fees (and no commissions!) So far, so good. I encourage you to give them a try!

Templates, shopping experience, integrations, pricing, customization, and SEO tools and options.

Pixpa doesn't appear to make their branding options clear. Or at least I wasn't aware of any info/options available to me. I had to ask that Pixpa branding and link-outs be removed from my site. It was do immediately, with no issue, but I would rather the default be no branding OR that you give me complete control over that portion.

Antwort von Pixpa

We are also glad to have you with us Jerrold! Happy to hear Pixpa has been working well for your needs. Thank you for leaving this wonderful review! - Mia

Don
owner in USA

A Good, Basic Website Developer/Host

Kommentare: Pixpa is perfect for what I want – a showcase for special photographic images. I do not sell, so I do not use their shopping system. The customer support is excellent. You can work with a live chat line at any time. The support personnel are very quick to respond and are extremely helpful. They are as good (probably better) than any other provider.

Pixpa is very similar (very similar!) to SquareSpace but at a lower cost. There are some interface differences between the two and some things are better on SquareSpace and some are better on Pixpa. For me, I like how picture size is controlled with dragging a handle on the picture, rather than SquareSpace's very clunky spacers.

Sometimes it is not too clear where to make a setting or adjustment. Pixpa seems to put settings all over the place. But you get used to it. Also, there are sometimes that there seems to be some extra space that I cannot seem to get rid of. I am sure I am missing a setting somewhere, but that goes back to my first point.

Antwort von Pixpa

Hi Don! We are very happy to know that you have had a positive experience with Pixpa. Good to hear that our customer support team was able to help you out promptly whenever needed. Customer service is always our prime focus. We are currently working on adding more help articles and tutorial videos to make the learning curve easier for our new users. Your feedback is very important to us in helping us grow. We are striving to make our platform better adapted to our users' needs and requirements. Thank you for leaving us your review, your feedback is very valuable to us. - Mia

Maria
Mromo art in USA

Mromo art

Kommentare: I been trated not very good I got trapped with the payment first not registered and scared me when my page showed erased , no matters if was paid for two years , second I don’t know how limitation will be minimum images , no store so frustrating, I get cornered do pay more … and the team was taking super long to help and answer my daughter that caused me a lot of stress I’m the painter mromo

I easy access and good quality of images

The limited images and no store no way to show how many people see my web site I’m sad with the service , is not fast help of the team

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Maria, Thank you for sharing your experience, and I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced. We strive to provide clear information and transparent service, so I'd like to address your concerns. Regarding image limits and store features, all details about what's included in each plan are available on our Pixpa pricing page. This is to ensure you can choose the plan that best fits your needs without surprises. Having said that, your peace of mind is crucial to us. If you feel that Pixpa is not the right fit for you for any reason, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all plans. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve. Our team is here to assist you in getting the most out of your Pixpa experience. Best regards, The Pixpa Team

Jenn
Business Owner in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Pixpa fuels my business and online sites since 2018

Kommentare: It's been the best experience ever in using a website and blog platform!

I love how easy it is to change templates, customise layouts, and that their customer service is there all the time from within the editor. They also have added so much functionality on a continual basis, and have accomodated me as much as they can when I have a feature request.

Sometimes, the formatting has be done a couple times as a change won't stick or appears not to have stuck. The only thing that seems to be missing is an ability to plug in functions like on wordpress. But, so far that is minor.

letztes Jahr

Hello Jenn! It's awesome to see you enjoying Pixpa so much! We are constantly growing to improve as a platform and better meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is valuable to us in helping us reach that goal. Thank you for your kind review and feedback. - Team Pixpa

Inge
Owner / Photographer in Niederlande

Managing my photography website since 2017 with Pixpa

Kommentare: Excellent website and CMS, Innovative and excellent customer support

Easy of Use, Good Design, Templates, Building Blocks, Innovation, Continue improving and excellent Customer Service.

Custom development, Payment via Ideal (general payment method in NL), Allignment of Design

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your ongoing support as a Pixpa user since 2017! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our platform's ease of use, design, templates, and innovation. We're committed to continuous improvement and providing excellent customer service. Your feedback is valuable to us as we strive to meet your needs. If you have any more suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to share.