Über Later

Hilft dir beim Planen, Verwalten und Terminieren deiner visuellen Social-Media-Posts und Marketingkampagnen.

Erfahre mehr über Later

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Later bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Director Of Operations in USA
Design, Selbstständig

I enjoy using Later, it's a great social poster with limits

Kommentare: Overall I enjoy using it better than most social media schedulers. It's reliable, it autoposts to IG as long as you have an IG business account. It's super easy to use and sort of has a built in content calendar.

I like that you can house your unused photos and that it lets you know how many posts you've used a certain photo in. So if I post it to say Pinterest, FB, and Twitter it will say it's been used 3 times. This helps me manage a huge bucket of content. I really enjoy being able to see the whole upcoming week's posts at a glance and move them around easily if needed.

Sometimes uploading photos glitch out. You are limited by file size so often times I have to go to the internet to edit them using Pixlr etc. Also you can't see further back than a few weeks on the calendar on the free plan. That is tough.

Monique K.
Social Media Manager in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best scheduler for instagram and twitter posts

Kommentare: I have to batch create content. I work for a photographer and I do one post a day for him. Later has helped grow the following by scheduling posts at good times of day to get a lot of engagement and it offers hashtag suggestions too. the best solution for a social media content creator.

I love how easy it is on Later either via browser or mobile app to simply upload your media and drag it into a day and write the post. it's easy to add a link in bio. you can also see the best times to post, and put the posts in that slot. it has been helpful to batch create weeks worth of posts at a time.

sometimes later "loses connection" with the social profiles for no reason and you need to reconnect and every now and then, the reconnect fails.

Julian O.
Julian O.
Co-Founder in Niederlande
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good program

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend later for most small/medium businesses as it is easy to use and most functionalities needed are in place.

The content scheduler works great and is easy in use. It makes your social media marketing less time consuming. Later has most important social media accounts in house which is a big plus compared to some other competitors. Price is oke

Almost none analytics in the lower tiers. And to expensive to just upgrade for that aspect.

Laura P.
Production Coordinator in UK
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

More a scheduling app that anything else

Kommentare: I think it's a good tool to schedule posts os stories that you have previously designed and edited. It'd not very helpful when it comes to tag or mention a large number of people which is quite important if you collaborate with lots of different teams and accounts in your business.
Overall, it'd be more helpful if the usability was a bit more similar to what you find on Instagram, however I guess it's just a question of getting used to it (although the predictive keyboard would be a great help).

Later is quite useful to have an idea of what your progression is in terms on followers and reactions. What I like the most about it is the preview option that lets you have a better idea of how your posts would look like . There aren't many other apps that offer you such a useful view. Obviously we also like the fact that lets you schedule all your posts and in general is very intuitive and easy to use. I like how it relays on visual structures to plan your feed. It doesn't overcomplicate things which is very handy. Customer service is also really good.

All the analytics part of it is really helpful. However, I think it would improve if it could give more details about the overall engagement of our profile. This means it would be great if we could have graphics that sum up all the reactions ( reactions for our stories, posts and clicks on our link all together). One thing I would also improve is to allow the option of uploading more than one still per post. At the moment every time we want to post a few pictures together we need to do it through out phone. I'd also add predictive text when it comes to tag or mention any of our contacts (at the moment you have to enter the full name of everyone, an it takes way longer than doing it though Instagram, specially when you need to tag a lot of people). I'd also like to have the option for adding text to our stories. At the moment Lates lets you crop or apply filters to your stories but it doesn't let you add text or gifs as you would do directly on Instagram.

Karel R.
Founder in Frankreich
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Really useful app to autopublish on social media

Kommentare: This app is really usefull. Its really easy to manage. You will save lot of time with this app and you will be able to post more frequently with that.

Easy to use even the first time The functionnality to preview your feed is really helpful on instagram The freemium version is already enough if you only have one account to manage. One of my Instagram account is exclusively manage with this freemium saas

Not easy to manage the carrousels in the freemium app. Every time i have to planned one i have difficulties. Except that, I'm fully satisfied

Naz H.
Google Consultant in UK

Easy to use and packed with support

Kommentare: I've found Later to be very robust and easy to use the app. The ongoing email newsletter is also very helpful and full of practical guidance and explainer videos. Very easy for a beginner to grasp.

The dashboard is clean, and it's very easy to upload media and manage your calendars.

The thing I like the least is the Instagram post automation. You need to be signed into Insta on a mobile at the scheduled time to post your piece, this seems to be an issue with Insta, not the app itself. I'd love for them to find a workaround.

Austin A.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

An absolute game changer!!!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Later helps me manage my social media presence. I love the blog and emails I get also keeping me up to date on social media trends, Instagram's algorithm and more!

Scheduling my social media posts has to be the greatest thing I could have ever done for my business. I no longer have to think each day about if I've posted, what I'm going to post, what time to post it, or even remember what hashtags I like to use. Now I take an hour each week to schedule my posts for the week at whatever time I want them to post, add my caption and saved hashtags and then I can focus my energy on the rest of my business!

I would love for multi-photo posts to be able to auto publish on Instagram like they can on Facebook. It's not a huge inconvenience but that would be the one thing I would like to see improve.

Jackie J.
Owner in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Later Review

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Later helps me schedule my social media posts all the the same time in one place, which is a great time saver.

Initially I had the free version and then upgraded because I thought I would used the paid features. I do like having the ability to create one post for multiple platforms, but can still edit individual posts if required.

After upgrading, the paid features were not as useful as I thought they were going to be. So once the paid subscription was over, I moved back to the free version.

Stefano Z.
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Good Scheduling and Link Menu for IG

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Does a good job for scheduling and it provides great access to blog articles and product offers from the Instagram bio.

Easy to use scheduling. The menu that you can add to your Instagram bio is very useful and a great added feature. The conversations screen is also very useful.

In order to use the product your accounts need to be business accounts. That limits your creator privileges on Instagram. Prices have gone up, so it is a bit expensive.

Irina I.
Blogger in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

The best to schedule my Instagram posts

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I started using the Later to schedule my Instagram posts about 2 to 3 years ago. It was one of the wisest decisions to schedule socials for my business. Easy to learn and use.

Nothing to say about what I dislike about this software.

Angela B.
Owner & Illustrator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I Save Time with Later

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This review is based on the free version of Later, although I am highly considering upgrading to a paid plan because I like the program so much and I will likely use it to schedule videos. Later has freed up my marketing time by posting to multiple social media sites, all from one program. The free plan gives many options, including posting to four social sites, storing an unlimited number of photos in the medial file, saved captions to use later, and calendar and photo planning. The paid versions offer the ability to add more social sets - great for those with multiple Instagram accounts. The paid versions also offer video (videos on social sites are huge now) and story scheduling, more in-depth Instagram analytics, and special suggestions for when to post.

Later saves me so much time. I love that I can add photos directly from my mobile device for Later use on other devices. The calendar view gives me a nice portrait of what I have scheduled, and the preview shot lets me see how things will look on my Instagram account once it goes out. There is even a Saved Captions ability available, so I don't have to copy and paste. The program integrates wonderfully with all the social sites, and I feel confident that posts go out when I need them to. Since the posts contain pictures, the app can edit the picture for each site's correct dimensions.

Later (all versions) only links to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. There are more social sites than those in marketing, and having the option to pick some of them would be nice. The free plan only offers 30 posts/month for your four social sites. That's not too bad if you only post once in a while to all, or frequently to one, but it adds up quickly. The analytics are limited in the free version and only really offer an extended review when you purchase the middle tier of the three paid options. Since I was most interested in my Instagram and Facebook analytics, I can those from Facebook's Business Manager for free.

Darien C.
Darien C.
Youth Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well designed Social Media Management platform with a fatal flaw

Kommentare: Overall, Later was an incredible platform that offers some incredible features at a price point that cannot be beat - serving as the primary social media management platform for our team for well over a year. However, due to a lack of customer support surrounding a key feature consistently breaking, we were forced to give up on Later and move to competing products.

Later is an incredibly well-designed platform that offers the best user-interface and planning features I've encountered across social media management platforms. Setting up Later with our Instagram & Facebook accounts was a breeze, as was configuring the platform to fit my specific needs with custom post-schedules, and their visual planner (offering week views, monthly views & even a profile view) - all available at their free tiered platform. Pay a couple bucks a month, and you get access to even more features - such as suggested posting times (truly an incredible feature), video posting, instagram story posting, and team management options (such as Contributors) that are truly unbeatable at the price Later offers them.

While Later's platform was absolutely stunning & incredibly user-friendly, my issue with Later stemmed from the continued issue of Later failing to post scheduled Instagram posts. I will say, I haven't used Later since late 2018 (so this issue may have been resolved); but I was continually dealing with this issue for over 6 months - with a scheduled post failing to post, the Later platform marking the post as "failed to post", and Later refusing to notify me of the failure - despite their fallback feature of notifying the user via the app when a post fails to get posted. With this issue I contacted support, but got given the run-around "Instagram's API" was down (seems to have happened a lot while I was with Later and never when I switched to another platform), so I begrudgingly made the decision to switch to a more expensive & less featured platform that would auto-post to instagram. As I mentioned previously however, this issue may have been resolved in the past 1.5 years since I used the platform.

Richelle B.
Event Coordinator in USA
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best scheduling platforms!

Kommentare: I have used other scheduling platforms in the past and Later is by far my favorite and has an number of great features. I would highly recommend using this software for both small and large organizations. It is a great way to collaborate with a large marketing/digital Strategy team or for an individual whose role is posting on social media. It will save you a lot of time and allow you to be creative with the preview and calendar feature.

Using Later you are able to schedule post throughout the week that will automatically be added to your feed. Another great feature is you can create a visual Instagram planner to see how content will look aesthetically and if it is on brand before posting. One of the best features with this software is you can link urls to photos that you are posting on your feed. Instead of having to change the link in you bio every time a new event or new article is posted, you can put the later link in your bio and every photo you put a link on using Later will show up. This has been an amazing feature for all the different events our company has going on that requires a customized url. Also very user friendly and easy to teach to new employees.

Currently we use Later for only Instagram, but our Facebook ad Twitter is also linked to the app as well. I have not tried posting onto these platforms yet using this software. One con is that it is tailored to work best with Instagram from what I have seen so far. It would be great for the app to work across all social media platforms.

Laura G.
Laura G.
Manager, Lead Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Gave me My Life Back!!!

Kommentare: Later has legitimately changed the way I do business and how I think about social media as a whole. Social media is not a burden anymore, but something that I am very intentional with, I keep my media organized, I get it scheduled, I find it joyful and not a drag to deal with and I owe this all to Later.
Major kudos to the Later team for making such an amazing platform!

Later is unbelievably EASY to use! Whether you choose weekly or monthly view, , scheduling with Later could not be any easier!! I have Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram, plus you can connect Twitter as well. They now have scheduling for Insta Stories which is a REALLY BIG DEAL!!! The analytics tools are pure gold because they will help you see exactly how your posts are performing and focus on how to steer your campaigns moving forward. The newly released hashtags analytics will also let you see exactly how well each and every hashtag you're using is performing, so you'll know if you should be using them or research more and replace those hashtags with new ones. Especially if you are handling multiple accounts across a multitude of platforms, and you want to stay on top of your social media, Later is ABSOLUTELY a tool that anyone with a business should use nowadays!!!

I started using Later about two years ago and I can already tell how much they have evolved in just the two years since I've been a user. in the beginning they did not have a placeholder for images, just in case I just had an idea and had the text/copy, but would add the image later. Well, they just rolled this out. So this is just one example of one shortcoming I used to not like about the software, but they are making huge huge strides in constantly improving the platform!

Darren W.
Darren W.
Company Director in UK

Amazing analytics for social media

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using Later for nearly 3 years and it's been a great platform to use. Customer support is good too. Prices are increasing in 2021 (I guess everything is going up in price) so will have to take a look around to see if it's still the best to use. The only platform missing for me is LinkedIn.

Analytics for Instagram have been extremely useful with hugely detailed pictorial charts covering demographics, optimum posting times, best hashtag use. I also like the drag and drop feature of uploading new images and videos.

If you forget a channel or select too many, mid-point of writing a post, then you have to start over, which is a tad annoying.

HOT¿BED Gallery Intern in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

See Ya LATER, Competing Apps!

Kommentare: Overall, Later's been a great app to utilize. We tried Buffer, which didn't appeal to our experience style. Later's made it easy for us to post on multiple accounts and customize the scheduled posts. Later's helped us maintain a consistent social media presence in my organization's off-season time when our programming is spread out but we wanna show our relevance in the community.

How easy it is to use, that it's an industry standard, and the extra features in the subscription are actually worth the price. The free version is accessible to people new to social media marketing, which makes it easy for anyone to get social media marketing/communications experience. The interface makes it easy to visualize when posts are scheduled, which photos have or haven't been used yet, and which social networks the posts are scheduled for. On top of that, I love that each post can be customized based on a platform's post guidelines and, if you have different demographics for each network, you can tailor your first caption to whatever audience you're trying to appeal to.

The only issue I ran into with Later is trying to authorize Later to log into Facebook mostly because we have multiple admins on the organization's page. We ended up resolving it by finding out the only person allowed to authorize the two apps to combine info is the person with the email address tied to the Later account. It's a hassle to keep in mind, but a small one that can be relieved easily.

Katie P.
Content Writer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Visually pleasing and proficient piece of tech

Kommentare: This tool is great for short-term and long-term organisation. It allows you to visually map out your brand story through Insta, and gives larger teams structure to work on the details of organizing hashtags, choosing visually consistent messaging and planning each post. The conversation tool is a smart function, and the general layout is very easy and intuitive to use from the get-go.
Ps. The blog offers some pretty useful insight too. All in all, I really like this brand.

The layout is smashing. Being able to view a calendar and also a 'bank' of images is a great idea. I've played around with other services and Later by far offers one of the 'cleanest' and easiest to use interfaces. I've introduced this product to a small-sized start-up I am freelancing for (replacing Hootsuite) and they've seen a consistent increase in engagement on Insta. The price plans are fair and allow for smaller clients looking to develop side-projects, like another of my clients who considers himself a 'technophobe', but has now started his own Insta channel to support his blog. After a few training sessions, the platform is so easy that he's now managing his own hashtags and scheduling with a few pointers from me. So, to summarise: good free option, fair pricing scale for smaller companies, great features (scheduling, hashtag finder, conversation manager), very easy to use platform. Remember, this comes from someone who is working as a freelance content writer and content strategist. My clients are mostly startups and individual professionals (ie consultants). My experience with later, therefore, is limited to the free plan and smaller pricing plans - I've not used the Brand/Starter packs for business.

I'm scraping the barrel here... The hashtag function is pretty smart, but beware - whilst it recommends hashtags within the topic, the hashtags themselves can go beyond irrelevant and become downright inappropriate (I have experienced on more than one occasion googling (instagoogling?) the hashtags recommended by Later's tool and getting a lot of 'modeling' pics eg #gorgeousview, a hashtag related to #stunningview etc - half-naked chicks wasn't the vibe/audience the client was going for. Not exactly Later's fault, but something to be warned of that it looks like a 'quick fix' to a part of the Instagramming that really takes time and effort to research and execute properly. That's about all the complaining I can do.

Sarah P.
Virtual Assistant in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Excellent Instragram Scheduler

Kommentare: Before finding Later, I struggled to maintain consistency with my Instagram posting and a cohesive look was nonexistent for my account. Being given the ability to schedule out several days or even a week's worth of posts, and arrangement them so they looked nice together has been a game-changer. I have gone from 500 followers to over 10K followers in the past 2 years thanks to the consistency and visuals Later provides me.

My favorite element of Later is the grid display. When uploading your images/content to the scheduler, yoit makes it easy to view the images in a grid similar to the Instagram layout. By seeing your content in the same layout it will be posted allows you to arrange your content in an order that allows the images to look cohesive.

Honestly, I do not have any complaints about the app. I find it easy to use, and it meets my needs perfectly.

Freelance Creative in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Later

Kommentare: I love using Later. I think its definitely worth the price, but would like if they allowed a few more users per pricing plan. It is simple, easy, and convenient to use. It really allows you to be in control over your social.

I like the flexibility it has to post and schedule different types of content for Instagram. I really like that you get a preview of your posts and you can plan them out so far ahead.. You actually get a link you can share of your planned posts so other people can see it. My favorite part of later is that you can post directly to Instagram, it allows you to tag people and tag locations. This software also gives you analytics, allows you to pull content from others via hashtags and searches, and it allows you to add other users as contributors.

I currently don't like that you can't auto publish carousel photos but I think that's more of an Instagram API issue than anything else.

Tara P.
Founder/Strategist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Later is great for individuals and small businesses

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of Later just from an ease of use point of view. Whilst it's not as feature-packed as other, more complicated platforms I think if you're a creator or small business with a single set of accounts it's probably one of the best value schedulers on the market.

I recommend Later to all of my social media clients who don't have a lot of time or money because it makes publishing to Instagram really easy. Add in all of your content, drag it into the time of the week you want it to be published and voila you're done. You can save groups of hashtags there and if you pay for premium Later will help you find good hashtags to use for your content. My personal favourite feature is the grid view for posts. It's also a platform that looks really good which is always a bonus.

It can get expensive really quickly if you're a social media manager with a lot of clients. It doesn't publish to LinkedIn and its publishing to Twitter and Facebook isn't great, so if you're a business that isn't focussed around Instagram, Pinterest or TikTok then you'll struggle with Later.

Business Owner in USA

Great for Instagram, If that is your only social media platform...

Kommentare: It helps my business save time by posting to Instagram automatically. I block out an hour or two per month and create my content and schedule it with later, so it is a great tool for my business.

I love the easy set up when you sign up for an account and the fact that it saves you so much time scheduling posts for Instagram! The basic account is also FREE which is amazing! Also, they have a great blog full of valuable content!

I wish it had a way to integrate with more apps, like google drive, canva or adobe. It would just make it easier to create posts and send them over through some sort of integration. I would also like to be able to post to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. with Later, For now they are just and Instagram platform.

Anabelle L.
marketing in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use social media scheduler!

Kommentare: So very easy to use for keeping track of multiple business accounts. We post everyday on social media so taking a whole day to schedule out a month's worth of content on Later is totally worth it! Very useful planning tool to become more efficient.

I connected our business accounts from various platforms, and having them all in one place makes it easy to control each account! I am able to schedule posts for IG, FB, Pinterest from Later.

This only happen a couple of times, but when I import a photo into the media library to use for a post, the photo seems to lose quality. It may be how I saved it and the original size but I noticed a difference in a couple of posts.

Caitlin K.
Marketing Manager in USA

The only way I will schedule my Instagram posts!

I can't speak highly enough about Later. First off, it's VISUAL. You can schedule out your content by dragging and dropping photos from your media library into your "scheduler", and it doesn't end there.. you can also preview the look of your feed and drag and drop media around according to what looks best, so you always know what your feed is going to look like. For visual brands, this is huge- and initially what drew me to Planoly (but Later easily ended up taking the cake because of it's other features).. the best of which is link in bio. For brands that use frequent call to action "links" in their posts this is revolutionary, and gone are the days that I need to change out our link in bio everrrrry time we post something (and miss out on conversions because of instagram's algorithm and changed links!). With the link in bio feature, you have one static link (linkin.bio/yourbrandname) and your identical feed will show up and EVERY post can link through to a different source. These two features alone are what sold me, but I also love the ability to schedule video, schedule twitter separately, create "tags" in our media library according to different types of posts/locations, etc. for easy access and their analytics get better everyday.

Analytics are pretty basic, which is unfortunate... but the Later team is always improving them and I am confident they will keep getting more and more robust!

Pj G.
Founder in Kanada

Great Scheduler for FB and IG

Later's best feature is planning your posts on IG and FB, and seeing how these would appear on your feed. This makes it easier to curate the feeds of businesses. It also allows you to schedule the first comment, and this is useful for whenever you want to use hashtags and don't want to mess up the caption. It is also easy to collaborate with clients because you can send them a link to the calendar and they do not need a Later account to collaborate with you.

The only downside to this software is the necessity to refresh your connection tokens way too often. Also, there is no option to save posts as drafts.

Ricky R.
Graphic Designer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Social Media Scheduler There Is

Kommentare: Overall Later is my go to software for automating and scheduling post for my social media campaigns and personal brand.

What I like most about this software is it’s visual planner for Instagram feeds which allows you visually organize your posts before they are published as opposed to other tools that don’t allow you to see how a group of automated posts will look on your brands page. Another Instagram feature that I like the most is it’s newest add-on which allows you to create and automate Instagram stories from within the software itself.

What I like least about this software is it lack of features for other social media platforms like Facebook compared to its multitude of features for Instagram.