Über Later

Hilft dir beim Planen, Verwalten und Terminieren deiner visuellen Social-Media-Posts und Marketingkampagnen.

Erfahre mehr über Later

I liked the price of the software the most. You get a lot of value from a small fee.

We have simply stopped using this tool for scheduling Facebook content because it's useless to our business without the page tagging capability.

Bewertungen zu Later

Later hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 384 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Later bereits verwendet?

Holistic Business Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Very helpful for my coaching business

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar

Horst
CEO in Österreich
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unflexibel

Das Planen war immer erfolgreich. Sonst kann ich nichts dazu sagen.

Es gab Funktionen, die für uns nützlich waren. Jedoch wurden diese eingestellt. Setidem haben wir fast 1 Jahr den Plan bezahlt, ohne ihn zu nutzen. Der Support war da leider auch keine große Hilfe

Danielle
Danielle
Director Of Operations in USA
Design, Selbstständig

I enjoy using Later, it's a great social poster with limits

Kommentare: Overall I enjoy using it better than most social media schedulers. It's reliable, it autoposts to IG as long as you have an IG business account. It's super easy to use and sort of has a built in content calendar.

I like that you can house your unused photos and that it lets you know how many posts you've used a certain photo in. So if I post it to say Pinterest, FB, and Twitter it will say it's been used 3 times. This helps me manage a huge bucket of content. I really enjoy being able to see the whole upcoming week's posts at a glance and move them around easily if needed.

Sometimes uploading photos glitch out. You are limited by file size so often times I have to go to the internet to edit them using Pixlr etc. Also you can't see further back than a few weeks on the calendar on the free plan. That is tough.

Ali Andreina
Ali Andreina
Community Manager in Spanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Later is a useful and practical platform to manage social networks

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Later is positive in general. I would even recommend this platform to other administrators.

I really like Later because I can create, schedule and publish content for all my clients' social networks. I can do everything on a single platform. It is easy to import and export data, that makes every task easy. I can organize the whole week or the whole month on the calendar. I don't need to be in the office to access the platform, that gives a lot of freedom. It is easy to integrate social networks. It is possible to schedule multiple posts for different days. The reports are very complete and I can show my clients the results of the campaigns. Also, the hashtags are very good, it doesn't just offer generic hashtags.Technical support is very good, customer service is good in general. If you have any questions or problems, they will solve it. There are multiple prices depending on the needs of your company or project. They also offer a free trial.My experience with Later has been positive, it is a useful and practical platform. There are many tutorials that can help you if you don't know how to configure an option. As a community manager it made my job a lot easier.

I don't have much to complain about. But the free version has limits. The number of posts you can schedule per month is limited. In addition, there are functions such as statistics that are also limited. The mobile app is not very good.

Pierre-Olivier
CEO in Kanada
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst company ever

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

NONE, they will scam you at the end with their refund policy, it's when you ask to get a refund that you see the thru value of a company.

Worst company ever, be carefull with their "refund policy" they will scam you ! This is their policy "In Later, each of our paid plans is set to renew automatically at the end of the billing cycle unless it is cancelled. we consider refunds within the first 7 days of your first invoice" Company that do automatic renewal are scammy, they just hope you will forget about it or not read the fine print where it is writen that it will automaticly renew your membership.

Melle
Melle
Creative Manager in Kanada

With a Few More Features, It Would Be a Solid Piece of Software for Publishing

Kommentare: We all love later. Unfortunately due to the lack of ability to schedule more advanced post types like reels and the inability to post to google business, we've had to start using a different service (which is not as foundationally good) but does offer those features. All in all however, if you're looking for a solid, reliable, industry standard for social media publishing, this is your software.

Auto hashtags, basic image editing, the ability to select different times for different channels in one post, the post feed preview feature; and a solid, reliable performance 90% of the time. They also have a decent free plan with basic features and 10 free posts per month.

The post types you can schedule are ULTRA limited (no reels), the media center is a mess to find your content in, the analytics are limited (but that doesn't really matter) and more often than they should, the connections to social platforms need refreshing (which also doesn't really matter). Also, you can't schedule to all the platforms, google business being left out is especially unfortunate.

Darren
Darren
Company Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing analytics for social media

Kommentare: I've been using Later for nearly 3 years and it's been a great platform to use. Customer support is good too. Prices are increasing in 2021 (I guess everything is going up in price) so will have to take a look around to see if it's still the best to use. The only platform missing for me is LinkedIn.

Analytics for Instagram have been extremely useful with hugely detailed pictorial charts covering demographics, optimum posting times, best hashtag use. I also like the drag and drop feature of uploading new images and videos.

If you forget a channel or select too many, mid-point of writing a post, then you have to start over, which is a tad annoying.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

See Ya LATER, Competing Apps!

Kommentare: Overall, Later's been a great app to utilize. We tried Buffer, which didn't appeal to our experience style. Later's made it easy for us to post on multiple accounts and customize the scheduled posts. Later's helped us maintain a consistent social media presence in my organization's off-season time when our programming is spread out but we wanna show our relevance in the community.

How easy it is to use, that it's an industry standard, and the extra features in the subscription are actually worth the price. The free version is accessible to people new to social media marketing, which makes it easy for anyone to get social media marketing/communications experience. The interface makes it easy to visualize when posts are scheduled, which photos have or haven't been used yet, and which social networks the posts are scheduled for. On top of that, I love that each post can be customized based on a platform's post guidelines and, if you have different demographics for each network, you can tailor your first caption to whatever audience you're trying to appeal to.

The only issue I ran into with Later is trying to authorize Later to log into Facebook mostly because we have multiple admins on the organization's page. We ended up resolving it by finding out the only person allowed to authorize the two apps to combine info is the person with the email address tied to the Later account. It's a hassle to keep in mind, but a small one that can be relieved easily.

Michelle
CEO / Founder in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A gorgeous way to schedule your IG posts

Kommentare: Later is a gorgeous social scheduling platform. Seeing the feed right there on the dashboard is wonderful and something we've found specific to Later. Having used a number of other scheduling platforms, we can confidently say that Later is the prettiest. It's also intuitive and easy to use.

There are so many platforms available for scheduling to social media now, but what we love about Later is that it was the first to be allowed by IG and it has maintained the same quality level all these years, even with the expansion into posting to additional social platforms. The beauty and ease of Later hasn't been compromised with their expansion.

We enjoyed Later most when it was focused solely on IG. Not that their expansion to other platforms is a bad thing, it's just that we used it strictly for IG and other platforms for posting elsewhere, so now we were left with a duplication of services.

Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Later

Kommentare: I love using Later. I think its definitely worth the price, but would like if they allowed a few more users per pricing plan. It is simple, easy, and convenient to use. It really allows you to be in control over your social.

I like the flexibility it has to post and schedule different types of content for Instagram. I really like that you get a preview of your posts and you can plan them out so far ahead.. You actually get a link you can share of your planned posts so other people can see it. My favorite part of later is that you can post directly to Instagram, it allows you to tag people and tag locations. This software also gives you analytics, allows you to pull content from others via hashtags and searches, and it allows you to add other users as contributors.

I currently don't like that you can't auto publish carousel photos but I think that's more of an Instagram API issue than anything else.

Leighton
Leighton
CEO in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Later is a feature-rich and affordable social media scheduling platform

Later offers a wide variety of post scheduling features for most popular platforms but at a more modest price point. Later also offers some features not commonly implemented in competing products, such as a calendar view that makes it easy to see at a glance what posts are scheduled, and at what date/time.

Unfortunately Later's complexity does get the best of it sometimes, meaning the learning curve, while not bad, is certainly steeper than some competing tools like Buffer.

Kayla
Kayla
Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

Tons of features!

Kommentare: Overall, I do really enjoy Later. I think it's appropriately priced and has great features that many other scheduling apps don't. Most important of all - it allows you to schedule Instagram stories which is VERY important nowadays in social media marketing.

I love that it allows you to post on Instagram stories, which is why I initially purchased a paid plan.

It's a bit tricky to use and not the most user-friendly. I haven't been able to dive too deep into the tutorials but I hope to have time soon enough.

Thierry
IT engineer in Belgien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Quite expensive tool, but works fine

Kommentare: I used Later nicely for years, until they decided to change existing plans and raise the price dramatically. Due to that, I started to search for alternatives, and I've found out that these days, you can archive more than 90 percent of the same things directly with Meta (FaceBook and Instagram), but for free !Also, the analytics looks great at first to see what is working or not, but again, the same tools are available in Facebook or Instagram directly now. So I'm not sure that I'll continue to work with Later for long still...

It was very useful to create and schedule post on FB and Instagram accounts.Analytics use to be good too.

Being a user for years, they suddenly raised their price drastically, for way less options that I had before.I understand that you can adjust prices according to the market, but changing completely the plans and options of an existing customer is clearly not nice. I have lost confidence with this product since then.

Meredith
Production Manager in USA

Not Bad, But Not Efficient

Kommentare: Overall, it was good to start out with (much better than Hootsuite), but the issues we ran into created a greater need for a tool that allowed us to be more efficient with our social media scheduling and posting.

I loved this tool when we first got it because of the interface. The calendar view in which you're able to schedule your social posts by dragging and dropping them on your desired dates was very helpful and allowed me to quickly schedule posts for my clients. It's also pretty user friendly in that it's intuitive and it feels like you know where to click and what to do in order to get from A to B when scheduling your social media posts.

We ended up moving away from Later for a few reasons. First, we spent so much time resizing and adjusting image sizes to fit the specifications that Later required. It got to the point where we were spending hours doing this and it took away from the time we were able to spend doing impactful work for our clients. Second, some posts had horrible, pixelated image quality that we would have to catch while reviewing already published social posts in order to delete and repost. Lastly, we needed to ability to post to more platforms that Later had integrations with. I'm not sure whether it's been added since we left, but there wasn't a connection with Google My Business at that time.

anabelle
marketing in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use social media scheduler!

Kommentare: So very easy to use for keeping track of multiple business accounts. We post everyday on social media so taking a whole day to schedule out a month's worth of content on Later is totally worth it! Very useful planning tool to become more efficient.

I connected our business accounts from various platforms, and having them all in one place makes it easy to control each account! I am able to schedule posts for IG, FB, Pinterest from Later.

This only happen a couple of times, but when I import a photo into the media library to use for a post, the photo seems to lose quality. It may be how I saved it and the original size but I noticed a difference in a couple of posts.

Anouar
Marketing Online in Youtube All Social Media in Marokko
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best of many social media scheduling tools.

Kommentare: My experience is at its best and I would advise anyone to try it at the beginning of the Free Trail, which has a duration of days and limited featuresI recommend this tool or search for other tools for those who want to enlarge their account on social networking sitesExcellent experience.

A useful tool that does not have time and wants to schedule publications on social networking sites, as we know that social networking sites need a lot of time in order to enlarge in terms of interaction and followers, and the secret is that you must be active daily for a year or two after you have a large number of followers and a large interaction after which you can publish Just twice a weekThis is a useful tool that shortens the time and effort, only allocating a week, two weeks, or a month, and scheduling publications for months or years, but you must know the topics required by the followers to analyze and study in order to publish for them exactly what they wantThis is a beautiful marketing plan. This is a nice tool, but there are also better ones. There are several tools. You can publish a post before placing it in order to schedule a description for it, hashtags and reels that can be published, or pictures or videos and stories.

Prices seem expensive to me. I wish they would check the prices so that they target all peopleAnd it provides the ability to create a few accounts and social networking sites in paid plans that appear to me illogical and inappropriate, for example in the Starter plan1 Social Set1 User

Caitlin
Marketing Manager in USA

The only way I will schedule my Instagram posts!

I can't speak highly enough about Later. First off, it's VISUAL. You can schedule out your content by dragging and dropping photos from your media library into your "scheduler", and it doesn't end there.. you can also preview the look of your feed and drag and drop media around according to what looks best, so you always know what your feed is going to look like. For visual brands, this is huge- and initially what drew me to Planoly (but Later easily ended up taking the cake because of it's other features).. the best of which is link in bio. For brands that use frequent call to action "links" in their posts this is revolutionary, and gone are the days that I need to change out our link in bio everrrrry time we post something (and miss out on conversions because of instagram's algorithm and changed links!). With the link in bio feature, you have one static link (linkin.bio/yourbrandname) and your identical feed will show up and EVERY post can link through to a different source. These two features alone are what sold me, but I also love the ability to schedule video, schedule twitter separately, create "tags" in our media library according to different types of posts/locations, etc. for easy access and their analytics get better everyday.

Analytics are pretty basic, which is unfortunate... but the Later team is always improving them and I am confident they will keep getting more and more robust!

Tyler
Digital Asset Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good starter platform

I had it when it was free. Of course now there is different tiers and features etc etc. There was enough on the platform to get the job done, but other platforms just offered more for less when it got down to it. The Monthly fee trend seems to ruin the overall vibe of these platforms. You're limited in how often and what you can post.

Limitations with tier subscriptions. Unless you plan to fork out a lot of money for what you are doing then there are better options out there.

Tyler
Media Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Managing our social media accounts has never been easier

Kommentare: I've used Later for just over a year. Instead of worrying about what to post each day, I will typically schedule posts once a week for the next two weeks or more. It will auto-post and I simply have to check for and respond to comments. It saves so much time and headaches, especially when travelling. I can not do my job without Later, anymore.

I love how frequently this software is updated and how transparent they are with updates and feature requests. This is the first software I've used where feature requests actually get turned into actual features in a timely manner. Occasionally a feature is modified or removed due to the changing API of the social platform itself and Later does it's best to inform their users of the change well ahead of it taking place and suggests workarounds or implements new features to help ease the transition. If I have any complaints about a feature it is a limitation of the API and not Later.

Any limitations in Later are due to the social platforms themselves, limiting what Later can or cannot allow its users to do.

Brandy
Social Media Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great scheduler

I love that you have the ability to store assets in a content bank and then pull the posts when you're ready to create your calendar. I think the best feature is the visual aspect. Being able to see what your feed is going to look like is really important and a feature missing from any other program I've tried. The scheduler is also great to be used across Tiktok, IG and FB.

The mobile app can be a little wonky. It will send me a push notification saying it's time to publish a post and then there won't be any posts available for me to publish. It also will say it's copied my caption to the clipboard and then there sometimes won't be anything to paste.

Helen
Artist in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Good aground scheduling software

Kommentare: I like later because it’s easy to use. The interface is really great and the link in bio is brilliant

Great customer service with Excellent video support

It is quite expensive when you compare it to free trials that you can get or free options on things like HootSuite and Meta

Digital Media Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Social Media Software!

Kommentare: I love Later, as it allows us to schedule to Instagram Stories and visually have a library to review. Using this daily, it allows us to quickly schedule reposts - esp on Instagram with tagging users and location.

The pros of this software is being able to schedule content across all major Social Media platforms - including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It's nice to visually see posts, to have a media library of all scheduled content - with capability to tag and organize such.

The cons of this software are the inability to schedule to LinkedIn. Additionally, unselecting a platform in a scheduled post can be a bit of time. You have to go bak and make sure whatever platforms you have selected are ones you want post to go to. Its a bit different than competitors but really modern style and look.

Kendall
VISTA in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No Support

Kommentare: For some reason Later said I don't have admin rights to the Facebook and Instagram page (even though I do). When I tried to reconnect the accounts Later kept running into issues saying that I'm not an admin and cannot reconnect the accounts. Again, I am an admin, and I'm the one who set up Later for these accounts. I tried reaching out to support, but got no response. The ONLY way to contact the support department is through messaging on their website. There is no support email or official support ticket system. I tried to log in to my account after the weekend to see the status of my support question and now Later is not even letting me log in because "my account doesn't have Instagram login credentials" EVEN THOUGH that's how the account was set up. I sent another support ticket, but have still not heard back. It looks like I no longer have access to my own accounts, and Later seems to be doing nothing about it. Overall the app is nice and easy to use, but the lack of support and near constant problems make it not worth the effort at all. Don't use this app.

Honestly, this is a very easy to use product and really convenient for brands. I like the content library and the simple scheduling tools.

There is really no support. At all. No email, not official process to make a support ticket claim. If you need help, you're not going to get it.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Later makes social scheduling a total breeze

Kommentare: Later is an awesome tool that saves me loads of time. They also have great resources and tools available through their email newsletter that enhance the platform greatly.

I love that I can schedule for all of my social channels from one place. And their scheduling tool makes my social calendar completely visual, which I find really helpful.

It's a small complaint, but I don't love that some Instagram posts have to be manually published. The reason I use Later is to free me up from real-time posting, so it's a bit of an inconvenience for some posts to need that real-time attention.

Sara
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Invaluable for Social Media Managers

Kommentare: I manage a lot of social media for companies and this allows me to set up, implement, and schedule lots of posts quickly and easily without having to miss a time to stop what I am doing and post something (specifically to Instagram). My workflow is so much better for this app.

The visual calendar is my absolute favorite feature of Later. I can easily visually layout my weeks and months' worth of posts visually without having to make a calendar or rely just on dates. I also love the image filter so you can see what images are unused.

There isn't much I dislike about Later that is specifically a software issue. I realize that there are some integrations with Instagram that just aren't viable and that isn't Later's fault but just the nature of the beast.