Über Later

Hilft dir beim Planen, Verwalten und Terminieren deiner visuellen Social-Media-Posts und Marketingkampagnen.

Erfahre mehr über Later

The clearcut win for later.com is the Instagram integration. If you've tried other products, you know that Instagram scheduling usually just sends a push to you phone to publish manually.

We have simply stopped using this tool for scheduling Facebook content because it's useless to our business without the page tagging capability.

Bewertungen zu Later

Later hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 328 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Later bereits verwendet?

Horst
CEO in Österreich
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unflexibel

Das Planen war immer erfolgreich. Sonst kann ich nichts dazu sagen.

Es gab Funktionen, die für uns nützlich waren. Jedoch wurden diese eingestellt. Setidem haben wir fast 1 Jahr den Plan bezahlt, ohne ihn zu nutzen. Der Support war da leider auch keine große Hilfe

Simon
Simon
Media Head in Indien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The OG social media management tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Later is by far the most reliable social media scheduler we have ever used. We had it running for years before making a switch to a competing scheduler, but for any organization that is just starting out or has fewer accounts, this is by far the best option out there. From the calendar view to seamless posting on various platforms at the users most active time, make it a valuable investment for anyone who is serious about their social media game.

The number of scheduled posts per month was too low for us to continue using Later for large scale organizations.

National Sales & Project Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Necessary Tool

Kommentare: Good piece of software that does it's job.

The price point is good, the product is easy to learn and there has been minimum downtime. I can schedule out my social media posts a month in advance which is always a good thing. The biggest reason I choose this software to be able to add a link in bio on every post. Since I do a lot of recipes, that was key.

Until recently, couldn't schedule carousels but that has been fixed. Now can't schedule reels which would be ideal.

Carol
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful features not found in most other tools

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: If I could only pick one social media scheduling tool, I'd pick Later due to some of the unique feature sets as I have mentioned above. However because it is definitely pricier than other tools out there (especially if you need to post a lot or add teammates), it won't be the best fit for everyone out there.

There's a lot I like about Later, but two features make it stand out from the competition. One of it is being able to choose the thumbnail I want displayed for a video. A lot of tools do not have this feature, but if they do, they ask you to upload a separate image for the thumbnail. Later, however, allows you to choose from within the video which cuts down a step for me in my content creation process. Another feature that makes Later probably one of the best tools for social media is the ability to use User Generated Content (UGC) for your own posts right inside of tool. You can save posts that others have made by searching through hashtags or posts that you've been mentioned in. You can then use these saved posts to schedule them for your own feed. This is an extremely useful feature that only Later seems to have.

What I like least about Later is of course the pricing. It is more expensive compared to some other tools out there and omit some useful features from their lower tier plans while other tools include them in their lower priced plans.

Marketing Communications Manager in Philippinen

Good free version

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

The free trial since I can schedule posts for free

Limited features so you need a paid version

Haley
Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great 3rd Party Scheduling App Option

Kommentare: Very user-friendly and has great insights and tools. I prefer this over HootSuite and other competitors. I also have loved the option of posting automatically or manually and the app on a mobile device is easy to use.

I loved the suggested hashtag feature, saves so much time when posting to Instagram! It's also a very easy-to-use software for scheduling feed posts and stories.

The price for multiple accounts is what has moved me to Facebook Business Suite. With a real estate company, we have multiple agents with social media, and it's too much of a cost when there's a free option for multiple accounts.

Christine
communications specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Later

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Love being able to schedule out social media posts across platforms as well as the hashtag suggestion feature!

Pretty annoying to constantly have to relink my social media accounts, also wish I could cue an Instagram carousel

Jessica
Accounting assistant in Brasilien
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Schedule your posts in a simple and practical way

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

What we like most about this software is certainly its ease of use. Basically you just need to select the desired post date from the calendar and add the media along with the text. There's no mystery. You can also edit the photo within the platform, save the most used hashtags and texts. With that, the worry of posting every day ends because everything is programmed. We all know that being active on social media helps the company grow and spread the word about the business. So having the posts aligned is critical.

What we least like is the fact that previously the platform allowed 30 posts for free per month and that number dropped to 10 posts only. It's okay that because it's a great platform to use, paid plans are charged, but with the competition it might be better to offer some bonus beyond the 10 monthly posts or increase this post limit.

CMO in Spanien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We go faster using Later

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Our social media manager can not work without Later, simply it made our job easier. Manager everything from one space. In our case we have many rrss in different languages, we set up different set on Later and that's it, we can manage all our social media account from one panel.

All good, we are just happy using Later, we highly recommend it

Enes
Information Technology in Türkei

Later Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I am pleased that content management is comprehensive and convenient. This is my favorite feature.

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

Pratik
Product Designer in Indien

One of the best post scheduling application

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I loved the post-scheduling feature which gives so much control.

The dashboard and the profile/account management can be more user-friendly.

Angela
Owner & Illustrator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I Save Time with Later

Kommentare: This review is based on the free version of Later, although I am highly considering upgrading to a paid plan because I like the program so much and I will likely use it to schedule videos. Later has freed up my marketing time by posting to multiple social media sites, all from one program. The free plan gives many options, including posting to four social sites, storing an unlimited number of photos in the medial file, saved captions to use later, and calendar and photo planning. The paid versions offer the ability to add more social sets - great for those with multiple Instagram accounts. The paid versions also offer video (videos on social sites are huge now) and story scheduling, more in-depth Instagram analytics, and special suggestions for when to post.

Later saves me so much time. I love that I can add photos directly from my mobile device for Later use on other devices. The calendar view gives me a nice portrait of what I have scheduled, and the preview shot lets me see how things will look on my Instagram account once it goes out. There is even a Saved Captions ability available, so I don't have to copy and paste. The program integrates wonderfully with all the social sites, and I feel confident that posts go out when I need them to. Since the posts contain pictures, the app can edit the picture for each site's correct dimensions.

Later (all versions) only links to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. There are more social sites than those in marketing, and having the option to pick some of them would be nice. The free plan only offers 30 posts/month for your four social sites. That's not too bad if you only post once in a while to all, or frequently to one, but it adds up quickly. The analytics are limited in the free version and only really offer an extended review when you purchase the middle tier of the three paid options. Since I was most interested in my Instagram and Facebook analytics, I can those from Facebook's Business Manager for free.

Darien
Darien
Youth Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well designed Social Media Management platform with a fatal flaw

Kommentare: Overall, Later was an incredible platform that offers some incredible features at a price point that cannot be beat - serving as the primary social media management platform for our team for well over a year. However, due to a lack of customer support surrounding a key feature consistently breaking, we were forced to give up on Later and move to competing products.

Later is an incredibly well-designed platform that offers the best user-interface and planning features I've encountered across social media management platforms. Setting up Later with our Instagram & Facebook accounts was a breeze, as was configuring the platform to fit my specific needs with custom post-schedules, and their visual planner (offering week views, monthly views & even a profile view) - all available at their free tiered platform. Pay a couple bucks a month, and you get access to even more features - such as suggested posting times (truly an incredible feature), video posting, instagram story posting, and team management options (such as Contributors) that are truly unbeatable at the price Later offers them.

While Later's platform was absolutely stunning & incredibly user-friendly, my issue with Later stemmed from the continued issue of Later failing to post scheduled Instagram posts. I will say, I haven't used Later since late 2018 (so this issue may have been resolved); but I was continually dealing with this issue for over 6 months - with a scheduled post failing to post, the Later platform marking the post as "failed to post", and Later refusing to notify me of the failure - despite their fallback feature of notifying the user via the app when a post fails to get posted. With this issue I contacted support, but got given the run-around "Instagram's API" was down (seems to have happened a lot while I was with Later and never when I switched to another platform), so I begrudgingly made the decision to switch to a more expensive & less featured platform that would auto-post to instagram. As I mentioned previously however, this issue may have been resolved in the past 1.5 years since I used the platform.

Richelle
Event Coordinator in USA
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best scheduling platforms!

Kommentare: I have used other scheduling platforms in the past and Later is by far my favorite and has an number of great features. I would highly recommend using this software for both small and large organizations. It is a great way to collaborate with a large marketing/digital Strategy team or for an individual whose role is posting on social media. It will save you a lot of time and allow you to be creative with the preview and calendar feature.

Using Later you are able to schedule post throughout the week that will automatically be added to your feed. Another great feature is you can create a visual Instagram planner to see how content will look aesthetically and if it is on brand before posting. One of the best features with this software is you can link urls to photos that you are posting on your feed. Instead of having to change the link in you bio every time a new event or new article is posted, you can put the later link in your bio and every photo you put a link on using Later will show up. This has been an amazing feature for all the different events our company has going on that requires a customized url. Also very user friendly and easy to teach to new employees.

Currently we use Later for only Instagram, but our Facebook ad Twitter is also linked to the app as well. I have not tried posting onto these platforms yet using this software. One con is that it is tailored to work best with Instagram from what I have seen so far. It would be great for the app to work across all social media platforms.

Laura
Laura
Manager, Lead Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Gave me My Life Back!!!

Kommentare: Later has legitimately changed the way I do business and how I think about social media as a whole. Social media is not a burden anymore, but something that I am very intentional with, I keep my media organized, I get it scheduled, I find it joyful and not a drag to deal with and I owe this all to Later.
Major kudos to the Later team for making such an amazing platform!

Later is unbelievably EASY to use! Whether you choose weekly or monthly view, , scheduling with Later could not be any easier!! I have Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram, plus you can connect Twitter as well. They now have scheduling for Insta Stories which is a REALLY BIG DEAL!!! The analytics tools are pure gold because they will help you see exactly how your posts are performing and focus on how to steer your campaigns moving forward. The newly released hashtags analytics will also let you see exactly how well each and every hashtag you're using is performing, so you'll know if you should be using them or research more and replace those hashtags with new ones. Especially if you are handling multiple accounts across a multitude of platforms, and you want to stay on top of your social media, Later is ABSOLUTELY a tool that anyone with a business should use nowadays!!!

I started using Later about two years ago and I can already tell how much they have evolved in just the two years since I've been a user. in the beginning they did not have a placeholder for images, just in case I just had an idea and had the text/copy, but would add the image later. Well, they just rolled this out. So this is just one example of one shortcoming I used to not like about the software, but they are making huge huge strides in constantly improving the platform!

Darren
Darren
Company Director in UK

Amazing analytics for social media

Kommentare: I've been using Later for nearly 3 years and it's been a great platform to use. Customer support is good too. Prices are increasing in 2021 (I guess everything is going up in price) so will have to take a look around to see if it's still the best to use. The only platform missing for me is LinkedIn.

Analytics for Instagram have been extremely useful with hugely detailed pictorial charts covering demographics, optimum posting times, best hashtag use. I also like the drag and drop feature of uploading new images and videos.

If you forget a channel or select too many, mid-point of writing a post, then you have to start over, which is a tad annoying.

HOT¿BED Gallery Intern in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

See Ya LATER, Competing Apps!

Kommentare: Overall, Later's been a great app to utilize. We tried Buffer, which didn't appeal to our experience style. Later's made it easy for us to post on multiple accounts and customize the scheduled posts. Later's helped us maintain a consistent social media presence in my organization's off-season time when our programming is spread out but we wanna show our relevance in the community.

How easy it is to use, that it's an industry standard, and the extra features in the subscription are actually worth the price. The free version is accessible to people new to social media marketing, which makes it easy for anyone to get social media marketing/communications experience. The interface makes it easy to visualize when posts are scheduled, which photos have or haven't been used yet, and which social networks the posts are scheduled for. On top of that, I love that each post can be customized based on a platform's post guidelines and, if you have different demographics for each network, you can tailor your first caption to whatever audience you're trying to appeal to.

The only issue I ran into with Later is trying to authorize Later to log into Facebook mostly because we have multiple admins on the organization's page. We ended up resolving it by finding out the only person allowed to authorize the two apps to combine info is the person with the email address tied to the Later account. It's a hassle to keep in mind, but a small one that can be relieved easily.

Katie
Content Writer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Visually pleasing and proficient piece of tech

Kommentare: This tool is great for short-term and long-term organisation. It allows you to visually map out your brand story through Insta, and gives larger teams structure to work on the details of organizing hashtags, choosing visually consistent messaging and planning each post. The conversation tool is a smart function, and the general layout is very easy and intuitive to use from the get-go.
Ps. The blog offers some pretty useful insight too. All in all, I really like this brand.

The layout is smashing. Being able to view a calendar and also a 'bank' of images is a great idea. I've played around with other services and Later by far offers one of the 'cleanest' and easiest to use interfaces. I've introduced this product to a small-sized start-up I am freelancing for (replacing Hootsuite) and they've seen a consistent increase in engagement on Insta. The price plans are fair and allow for smaller clients looking to develop side-projects, like another of my clients who considers himself a 'technophobe', but has now started his own Insta channel to support his blog. After a few training sessions, the platform is so easy that he's now managing his own hashtags and scheduling with a few pointers from me. So, to summarise: good free option, fair pricing scale for smaller companies, great features (scheduling, hashtag finder, conversation manager), very easy to use platform. Remember, this comes from someone who is working as a freelance content writer and content strategist. My clients are mostly startups and individual professionals (ie consultants). My experience with later, therefore, is limited to the free plan and smaller pricing plans - I've not used the Brand/Starter packs for business.

I'm scraping the barrel here... The hashtag function is pretty smart, but beware - whilst it recommends hashtags within the topic, the hashtags themselves can go beyond irrelevant and become downright inappropriate (I have experienced on more than one occasion googling (instagoogling?) the hashtags recommended by Later's tool and getting a lot of 'modeling' pics eg #gorgeousview, a hashtag related to #stunningview etc - half-naked chicks wasn't the vibe/audience the client was going for. Not exactly Later's fault, but something to be warned of that it looks like a 'quick fix' to a part of the Instagramming that really takes time and effort to research and execute properly. That's about all the complaining I can do.

Sarah
Virtual Assistant in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Excellent Instragram Scheduler

Kommentare: Before finding Later, I struggled to maintain consistency with my Instagram posting and a cohesive look was nonexistent for my account. Being given the ability to schedule out several days or even a week's worth of posts, and arrangement them so they looked nice together has been a game-changer. I have gone from 500 followers to over 10K followers in the past 2 years thanks to the consistency and visuals Later provides me.

My favorite element of Later is the grid display. When uploading your images/content to the scheduler, yoit makes it easy to view the images in a grid similar to the Instagram layout. By seeing your content in the same layout it will be posted allows you to arrange your content in an order that allows the images to look cohesive.

Honestly, I do not have any complaints about the app. I find it easy to use, and it meets my needs perfectly.

Freelance Creative in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Later

Kommentare: I love using Later. I think its definitely worth the price, but would like if they allowed a few more users per pricing plan. It is simple, easy, and convenient to use. It really allows you to be in control over your social.

I like the flexibility it has to post and schedule different types of content for Instagram. I really like that you get a preview of your posts and you can plan them out so far ahead.. You actually get a link you can share of your planned posts so other people can see it. My favorite part of later is that you can post directly to Instagram, it allows you to tag people and tag locations. This software also gives you analytics, allows you to pull content from others via hashtags and searches, and it allows you to add other users as contributors.

I currently don't like that you can't auto publish carousel photos but I think that's more of an Instagram API issue than anything else.

Cathy
Self Emplyed in Kanada

Life Saver!

Kommentare: Excellent. I requested a feature (schedule IG stories) and within a few months it was implemented! I was very happy to see that!@

Later is a lifesaver for all digital marketers. I am a freelancer with multiple clients, and I use later to help organize, plan and schedule all my digital marketing assets. Later works seemlessly with IG, FB and Tik. Later offers both monthly and weekly calendar view so that you can get both a detailed and overall view of each accounts posts.

One feature I would like Later to consider implementing is "national SM holiday" reminders. It would be nice to see things like "Starwars Day" or "National Donut Day" already loaded onto their calendars - as a sort of reminder to myself to create content for that holiday (if you so chose)

Dale
Business Development Manager in UK
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic social media scheduler - a cut above the rest

Kommentare: Later has completely changed the way I post on social media. I know longer do anything manually and it is a great automation tool that fits in well with othert automation tools that I use to supper my marketing journey with the company.

The ability to use multiple social media accounts representin the company. The scheduler is super easy with a quick upload and drag and drop interface with multiple customizable posts.

I think the integration on other social media platforms has been slow but they are getting there. Sometimes the failed posting isn't the most forgiving and doesn't warn you about posts that may have issues.

Tara
Founder/Strategist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Later is great for individuals and small businesses

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of Later just from an ease of use point of view. Whilst it's not as feature-packed as other, more complicated platforms I think if you're a creator or small business with a single set of accounts it's probably one of the best value schedulers on the market.

I recommend Later to all of my social media clients who don't have a lot of time or money because it makes publishing to Instagram really easy. Add in all of your content, drag it into the time of the week you want it to be published and voila you're done. You can save groups of hashtags there and if you pay for premium Later will help you find good hashtags to use for your content. My personal favourite feature is the grid view for posts. It's also a platform that looks really good which is always a bonus.

It can get expensive really quickly if you're a social media manager with a lot of clients. It doesn't publish to LinkedIn and its publishing to Twitter and Facebook isn't great, so if you're a business that isn't focussed around Instagram, Pinterest or TikTok then you'll struggle with Later.

Monique
Social Media Manager in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best scheduler for instagram and twitter posts

Kommentare: I have to batch create content. I work for a photographer and I do one post a day for him. Later has helped grow the following by scheduling posts at good times of day to get a lot of engagement and it offers hashtag suggestions too. the best solution for a social media content creator.

I love how easy it is on Later either via browser or mobile app to simply upload your media and drag it into a day and write the post. it's easy to add a link in bio. you can also see the best times to post, and put the posts in that slot. it has been helpful to batch create weeks worth of posts at a time.

sometimes later "loses connection" with the social profiles for no reason and you need to reconnect and every now and then, the reconnect fails.

Business Owner in USA

Great for Instagram, If that is your only social media platform...

Kommentare: It helps my business save time by posting to Instagram automatically. I block out an hour or two per month and create my content and schedule it with later, so it is a great tool for my business.

I love the easy set up when you sign up for an account and the fact that it saves you so much time scheduling posts for Instagram! The basic account is also FREE which is amazing! Also, they have a great blog full of valuable content!

I wish it had a way to integrate with more apps, like google drive, canva or adobe. It would just make it easier to create posts and send them over through some sort of integration. I would also like to be able to post to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. with Later, For now they are just and Instagram platform.