Über Later

Hilft dir beim Planen, Verwalten und Terminieren deiner visuellen Social-Media-Posts und Marketingkampagnen.

Erfahre mehr über Later

I liked the price of the software the most. You get a lot of value from a small fee.

We have simply stopped using this tool for scheduling Facebook content because it's useless to our business without the page tagging capability.

Bewertungen zu Later

Later hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 381 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Later bereits verwendet?

Holistic Business Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Very helpful for my coaching business

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar

Horst
CEO in Österreich
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unflexibel

Das Planen war immer erfolgreich. Sonst kann ich nichts dazu sagen.

Es gab Funktionen, die für uns nützlich waren. Jedoch wurden diese eingestellt. Setidem haben wir fast 1 Jahr den Plan bezahlt, ohne ihn zu nutzen. Der Support war da leider auch keine große Hilfe

Danielle
Danielle
Director Of Operations in USA
Design, Selbstständig

I enjoy using Later, it's a great social poster with limits

Kommentare: Overall I enjoy using it better than most social media schedulers. It's reliable, it autoposts to IG as long as you have an IG business account. It's super easy to use and sort of has a built in content calendar.

I like that you can house your unused photos and that it lets you know how many posts you've used a certain photo in. So if I post it to say Pinterest, FB, and Twitter it will say it's been used 3 times. This helps me manage a huge bucket of content. I really enjoy being able to see the whole upcoming week's posts at a glance and move them around easily if needed.

Sometimes uploading photos glitch out. You are limited by file size so often times I have to go to the internet to edit them using Pixlr etc. Also you can't see further back than a few weeks on the calendar on the free plan. That is tough.

Melle
Melle
Creative Manager in Kanada

With a Few More Features, It Would Be a Solid Piece of Software for Publishing

Kommentare: We all love later. Unfortunately due to the lack of ability to schedule more advanced post types like reels and the inability to post to google business, we've had to start using a different service (which is not as foundationally good) but does offer those features. All in all however, if you're looking for a solid, reliable, industry standard for social media publishing, this is your software.

Auto hashtags, basic image editing, the ability to select different times for different channels in one post, the post feed preview feature; and a solid, reliable performance 90% of the time. They also have a decent free plan with basic features and 10 free posts per month.

The post types you can schedule are ULTRA limited (no reels), the media center is a mess to find your content in, the analytics are limited (but that doesn't really matter) and more often than they should, the connections to social platforms need refreshing (which also doesn't really matter). Also, you can't schedule to all the platforms, google business being left out is especially unfortunate.

Laura
Production Coordinator in UK
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More a scheduling app that anything else

Kommentare: I think it's a good tool to schedule posts os stories that you have previously designed and edited. It'd not very helpful when it comes to tag or mention a large number of people which is quite important if you collaborate with lots of different teams and accounts in your business.
Overall, it'd be more helpful if the usability was a bit more similar to what you find on Instagram, however I guess it's just a question of getting used to it (although the predictive keyboard would be a great help).

Later is quite useful to have an idea of what your progression is in terms on followers and reactions. What I like the most about it is the preview option that lets you have a better idea of how your posts would look like . There aren't many other apps that offer you such a useful view. Obviously we also like the fact that lets you schedule all your posts and in general is very intuitive and easy to use. I like how it relays on visual structures to plan your feed. It doesn't overcomplicate things which is very handy. Customer service is also really good.

All the analytics part of it is really helpful. However, I think it would improve if it could give more details about the overall engagement of our profile. This means it would be great if we could have graphics that sum up all the reactions ( reactions for our stories, posts and clicks on our link all together). One thing I would also improve is to allow the option of uploading more than one still per post. At the moment every time we want to post a few pictures together we need to do it through out phone. I'd also add predictive text when it comes to tag or mention any of our contacts (at the moment you have to enter the full name of everyone, an it takes way longer than doing it though Instagram, specially when you need to tag a lot of people). I'd also like to have the option for adding text to our stories. At the moment Lates lets you crop or apply filters to your stories but it doesn't let you add text or gifs as you would do directly on Instagram.

Samantha
Owner in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Later for Instagram/Facebook Scheduling

Kommentare: I am happy with Later and will continue to use it.

Later makes it easy to organize our content and publish it to our social media platforms in advance. I like to batch this task and have been using Later for it for several years now. It is simple enough to not over complicate the job and has enough tools and options to make it quick and easy.

Sometimes it can't save videos or reels due to the length of them or I will receive another random error message that doesn't actually tell me why it failed.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

See Ya LATER, Competing Apps!

Kommentare: Overall, Later's been a great app to utilize. We tried Buffer, which didn't appeal to our experience style. Later's made it easy for us to post on multiple accounts and customize the scheduled posts. Later's helped us maintain a consistent social media presence in my organization's off-season time when our programming is spread out but we wanna show our relevance in the community.

How easy it is to use, that it's an industry standard, and the extra features in the subscription are actually worth the price. The free version is accessible to people new to social media marketing, which makes it easy for anyone to get social media marketing/communications experience. The interface makes it easy to visualize when posts are scheduled, which photos have or haven't been used yet, and which social networks the posts are scheduled for. On top of that, I love that each post can be customized based on a platform's post guidelines and, if you have different demographics for each network, you can tailor your first caption to whatever audience you're trying to appeal to.

The only issue I ran into with Later is trying to authorize Later to log into Facebook mostly because we have multiple admins on the organization's page. We ended up resolving it by finding out the only person allowed to authorize the two apps to combine info is the person with the email address tied to the Later account. It's a hassle to keep in mind, but a small one that can be relieved easily.

Michelle
CEO / Founder in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A gorgeous way to schedule your IG posts

Kommentare: Later is a gorgeous social scheduling platform. Seeing the feed right there on the dashboard is wonderful and something we've found specific to Later. Having used a number of other scheduling platforms, we can confidently say that Later is the prettiest. It's also intuitive and easy to use.

There are so many platforms available for scheduling to social media now, but what we love about Later is that it was the first to be allowed by IG and it has maintained the same quality level all these years, even with the expansion into posting to additional social platforms. The beauty and ease of Later hasn't been compromised with their expansion.

We enjoyed Later most when it was focused solely on IG. Not that their expansion to other platforms is a bad thing, it's just that we used it strictly for IG and other platforms for posting elsewhere, so now we were left with a duplication of services.

Leighton
Leighton
CEO in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Later is a feature-rich and affordable social media scheduling platform

Later offers a wide variety of post scheduling features for most popular platforms but at a more modest price point. Later also offers some features not commonly implemented in competing products, such as a calendar view that makes it easy to see at a glance what posts are scheduled, and at what date/time.

Unfortunately Later's complexity does get the best of it sometimes, meaning the learning curve, while not bad, is certainly steeper than some competing tools like Buffer.

Nia
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It's a great product but there are better options

Kommentare: I have liked it and used it often but it's not the best on the market anymore. It just has the brand name recognizeability.

I like that it's simple, easy, and straightforward. For what it does, it works and does the job well.

I hate the price point. I used to think that this was the best deal I could get for a scheduling software, but I have since found other options that work better and go the distance! I will not be returning to Later if they don't uplevel their pricing and features soon!

Kayla
Kayla
Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

Tons of features!

Kommentare: Overall, I do really enjoy Later. I think it's appropriately priced and has great features that many other scheduling apps don't. Most important of all - it allows you to schedule Instagram stories which is VERY important nowadays in social media marketing.

I love that it allows you to post on Instagram stories, which is why I initially purchased a paid plan.

It's a bit tricky to use and not the most user-friendly. I haven't been able to dive too deep into the tutorials but I hope to have time soon enough.

Jennifer
Principal in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Later keeps us on schedule for Instragram and Facebook posts

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It keeps our social media on time and allows us to review many posts at once so we can be sure our posts are cohesive yet varied as well as interesting!

So very easy to use! This way we can focus on what our posts say and not when do they go out.

hmmm...login can be clunky but overall, it is really easy to use.

Ricky
Graphic Designer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Social Media Scheduler There Is

Kommentare: Overall Later is my go to software for automating and scheduling post for my social media campaigns and personal brand.

What I like most about this software is it’s visual planner for Instagram feeds which allows you visually organize your posts before they are published as opposed to other tools that don’t allow you to see how a group of automated posts will look on your brands page. Another Instagram feature that I like the most is it’s newest add-on which allows you to create and automate Instagram stories from within the software itself.

What I like least about this software is it lack of features for other social media platforms like Facebook compared to its multitude of features for Instagram.

Maggie
Marketing Coordinator in Frankreich
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful, but not very practical

Kommentare: The software could definitely be useful for smaller organizations or individuals who are publishing plenty of content, but the UX was rather complicated and ended up taking me more time to plan and schedule content for automatic publishing than it would have taken me to actually publish the content manually.

For me, the low price was the most appealing part of Later. It has many of the same functions as more expensive content publishing and scheduling apps but is very reasonable, especially for small businesses that need to schedule content far in advance.

I ran into many hurdles when trying to automate/schedule Instagram stories and tag people on LinkedIn, which is ultimately what made me decide to leave. With that being said, it appears that this is a problem with the API limitations of the social media platforms rather than Later itself, but it was still a dealbreaker.

Cathy
Self Emplyed in Kanada

Life Saver!

Kommentare: Excellent. I requested a feature (schedule IG stories) and within a few months it was implemented! I was very happy to see that!@

Later is a lifesaver for all digital marketers. I am a freelancer with multiple clients, and I use later to help organize, plan and schedule all my digital marketing assets. Later works seemlessly with IG, FB and Tik. Later offers both monthly and weekly calendar view so that you can get both a detailed and overall view of each accounts posts.

One feature I would like Later to consider implementing is "national SM holiday" reminders. It would be nice to see things like "Starwars Day" or "National Donut Day" already loaded onto their calendars - as a sort of reminder to myself to create content for that holiday (if you so chose)

Anouar
Marketing Online in Youtube All Social Media in Marokko
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best of many social media scheduling tools.

Kommentare: My experience is at its best and I would advise anyone to try it at the beginning of the Free Trail, which has a duration of days and limited featuresI recommend this tool or search for other tools for those who want to enlarge their account on social networking sitesExcellent experience.

A useful tool that does not have time and wants to schedule publications on social networking sites, as we know that social networking sites need a lot of time in order to enlarge in terms of interaction and followers, and the secret is that you must be active daily for a year or two after you have a large number of followers and a large interaction after which you can publish Just twice a weekThis is a useful tool that shortens the time and effort, only allocating a week, two weeks, or a month, and scheduling publications for months or years, but you must know the topics required by the followers to analyze and study in order to publish for them exactly what they wantThis is a beautiful marketing plan. This is a nice tool, but there are also better ones. There are several tools. You can publish a post before placing it in order to schedule a description for it, hashtags and reels that can be published, or pictures or videos and stories.

Prices seem expensive to me. I wish they would check the prices so that they target all peopleAnd it provides the ability to create a few accounts and social networking sites in paid plans that appear to me illogical and inappropriate, for example in the Starter plan1 Social Set1 User

PJ
Founder in Kanada

Great Scheduler for FB and IG

Later's best feature is planning your posts on IG and FB, and seeing how these would appear on your feed. This makes it easier to curate the feeds of businesses. It also allows you to schedule the first comment, and this is useful for whenever you want to use hashtags and don't want to mess up the caption. It is also easy to collaborate with clients because you can send them a link to the calendar and they do not need a Later account to collaborate with you.

The only downside to this software is the necessity to refresh your connection tokens way too often. Also, there is no option to save posts as drafts.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Later is my favorite scheduling tool!

Kommentare: I have used Later for several different social media clients, all with great results. I even recommended Later for the Communications Team for a local non-profit, and they are using it with ease.

I love the features Later has implemented in the past 6 months. Every new update addresses an issue I had, or honestly didn't know I had. This is by far my favorite tool for scheduling client's social media.

I would love to be able to post multiple photos to Instagram instead of having the push notification to publish manually. Other than, I really have no complaints.

Guy
Guy
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple social scheduling

Kommentare: I'm sure there are lots more functions I don't use, but for me, it does the simple stuff really well

Posting across multiple channels easily and scheduling posts to be sent in the future. Adding media and tagging partners in posts

Just the limitations on the free version, but there needs to be a reason to upgrade!

Samantha
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must Have for Instagram Publishing

Kommentare: It's been great and overall very helpful and beneficial for us.

The main reason I use Later for Instagram publishing (we use another publishing tool for our other social sites) is for the ability to easily use the linkin.bio feature right as you make the post. It's so convenient for us so that our followers are able to easily find the topic or article we are posting about.

We use the free version since we are only publishing to one account, so this may be available to the paid users, but I do wish we could publish short videos from here or add the linkin.bio to videos (after the fact).

Digital Media Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Social Media Software!

Kommentare: I love Later, as it allows us to schedule to Instagram Stories and visually have a library to review. Using this daily, it allows us to quickly schedule reposts - esp on Instagram with tagging users and location.

The pros of this software is being able to schedule content across all major Social Media platforms - including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It's nice to visually see posts, to have a media library of all scheduled content - with capability to tag and organize such.

The cons of this software are the inability to schedule to LinkedIn. Additionally, unselecting a platform in a scheduled post can be a bit of time. You have to go bak and make sure whatever platforms you have selected are ones you want post to go to. Its a bit different than competitors but really modern style and look.

Donae
Writer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Review of Later

Kommentare: Overall it’s a great tool to use and helps me to get my content on my social media easily and more effectively. I highly recommend them.

I love everything about this software. I have used it to manage all my social media platforms. I like the ability to plan my content on a daily basis once, then upload them to all my platforms at a scheduled time. I also love the Instagram planning feature that enable my content to flow seamlessly. I also like the Instagram link in bio feature for posts. It helps me to provide links for my blog and other related features on my website.

I do not like the price that I have to pay and wish it was more affordable, especially for low budget companies. They use to initially offer at least 30 posts for all social media platforms on the free plan but took that option away. I would love for them to include that again.

Kendall
VISTA in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No Support

Kommentare: For some reason Later said I don't have admin rights to the Facebook and Instagram page (even though I do). When I tried to reconnect the accounts Later kept running into issues saying that I'm not an admin and cannot reconnect the accounts. Again, I am an admin, and I'm the one who set up Later for these accounts. I tried reaching out to support, but got no response. The ONLY way to contact the support department is through messaging on their website. There is no support email or official support ticket system. I tried to log in to my account after the weekend to see the status of my support question and now Later is not even letting me log in because "my account doesn't have Instagram login credentials" EVEN THOUGH that's how the account was set up. I sent another support ticket, but have still not heard back. It looks like I no longer have access to my own accounts, and Later seems to be doing nothing about it. Overall the app is nice and easy to use, but the lack of support and near constant problems make it not worth the effort at all. Don't use this app.

Honestly, this is a very easy to use product and really convenient for brands. I like the content library and the simple scheduling tools.

There is really no support. At all. No email, not official process to make a support ticket claim. If you need help, you're not going to get it.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Later makes social scheduling a total breeze

Kommentare: Later is an awesome tool that saves me loads of time. They also have great resources and tools available through their email newsletter that enhance the platform greatly.

I love that I can schedule for all of my social channels from one place. And their scheduling tool makes my social calendar completely visual, which I find really helpful.

It's a small complaint, but I don't love that some Instagram posts have to be manually published. The reason I use Later is to free me up from real-time posting, so it's a bit of an inconvenience for some posts to need that real-time attention.

Best In Class Instagram Publishing Tool for Small Businesses

Later is among the best post scheduling tools available in the market who's looking for a simple and budget friendly tool. It's UI is simple, the calendar view

Later does provide analytics, but compared to it's competitors later is far behind. Hence later is a good choice for individuals or small businesses, but not a viable option for larger businesses or agencies managing multiple accounts.