Remote Desktop Manager Erfahrungen

Über Remote Desktop Manager

Fasse all deine Remoteverbindungen, Kennwörter und Anmeldeinformationen in einer einzigartigen Plattform zusammen, mit der die Leute gerne arbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Remote Desktop Manager

Our IT support team is in a different physical office, so when we need IT support, Remote Desktop Manager allows remote assistance in a straightforward and simple solution.

A lot of disconnection issues and slow load up sometimes which can be annoying to deal with when in a time crunch.

Bewertungen zu Remote Desktop Manager

Remote Desktop Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 350 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Remote Desktop Manager bereits verwendet?

Bruno
Bruno
CEO in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

Complete Free solution for individuals.

Complete solution, I use it mainly to centralize all my connections, logins and this helps me to gain time and productivity. I can't live without it anymore. The free version will suit you very well if it is for just 1 individual.

Worth the price if you have a company with a few employees and you want to get organized, but it can be a little steep depending on which country you reside. In my case, I'm from Brazil and the conversion to Dollars is cruel.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

remote support solution for IT asset management

Kommentare: good

easy to use, easy to deploy and the ability to track ontime

connection is seamless, but It should support unattainable login

Andrew
Mr in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Swiss Army Knife of Tools for SysAdmin

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent, but we would really like a Linux SQL Database, like MySQL or MariaDb, we are not fans of SQL Express for Linux

Swiss Army Knife of Tools for SysAdmin, a great tool, which includes all the management tools in a single application for System Administration

doesn't support MariaDb anymore for teams!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I don't like this sw at all, sorry

Kommentare: I'm using this sw from years and I'm totally not sadisfied. Too slow, too complex, and buggy. At least they needs to have 2 interfaces, one advanced and one lite with 10% of the options. they also needs to have a better quality check on the sw because it's usually buggy (or at least insert LTS version , so a user could update 2 or 3 times per month and other if they like will keep all the updates).

Full of functionality and features. If you think about a vpn, a remote connections this software has the plugin to automate the process. It's also secure because data are centrally stored with rbac config.

Well.... to heavy , this sw is always slow. I've changed my laptop with a new one with i7 and ssd with 32gb of ram and it's still slow! It's buggy... i usually skip some version because they add whatever plugin or functionality you probably never use because you will not be able to find it and they broke something you are using. The ui is confusing, too many options available.

Mustafa
Network Engineer in Saudi-Arabien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Managing servers the new way!

Kommentare: The best App I used and I recommended to any Network Engineer or System admin.

When I started managing my company servers and network Appliances, I was using the local remote desktop and I had to type the ip or each server everytime. With Remote Desktop Manager, my servers were already added and organised by folders. Which made my work easier and saved a lot of time.

Sometime the opened windows will laf and you have to close and open a new one again.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remote Desktop Manager Review

Kommentare: Remote Desktop Manager is a very impressive piece of software. I was surprised by the features, as I only expected remote desktop capabilities. Not for beginners, but has the power to perform more than what you will need it for.

First and foremost you can download a FREE version of this application. There is an Enterprise version that has many more features relating to reporting, security and team level access. The software is very powerful and can access different forms of remote data, such as cloud storage and remote databases, as well as screen sharing, file transfer and SSH capability.

Remote Desktop Manager is an in-depth program with many features. Using this program as a beginner can be daunting. To effectively use this application, I needed to watch/read the introductory tutorial videos, documentation and search for YouTube videos. Without looking at the support material, I would have find it difficult to use this software.

Ben
Systems Engineer in USA
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The IT Swiss Army Knife!

Kommentare: I've been using RDM since the free version was released around 2010. I was looking for a tool to manage my remote connections. I downloaded RDM, RoyalTS, and Remote Desktop Connection Manager and put them side by side. RDM won by a mile! It was able to do way more, and that was with the FREE version. The Enterprise version is way better! The employees at Devolutions are all super friendly and their support is super helpful too!

RDM is great at managing your remote connections! Whether they are RDP, SSH, VNC, Apple Remote Desktop, telnet, WinSCP, file explorer, websites, Cloud explorers, etc. The integrations with other tools are the key though. They integrate with various password managers, FTP tools, etc! They also import connections from other tools like Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Manager, MRemote, Putty, WinSCP, RealVNC, Royal TS, and many more!

I haven't run into a CON yet. My experience has been nothing but positive!

Nathan
IT Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small IT shops & lone admins

Kommentare: I wish I had discovered this software earlier in life. This is my go-to software for my everyday management tasks as well as troubleshooting. Primary use for me is RDP access to servers, terminal emulation (SSH & serial) for switches/routers, and one-time passcodes (saving me from having to pull my phone out each time I need to authenticate with various services that require token-based MFA).The mobile app works great as well (at least for Android). I don't need it often, but it's nice to be able to quickly access a server or switch when needed. Although I'm only using Remote Desktop Manager for myself, I can see where its shared features would be helpful for IT teams.

As a lone IT admin for my company, being able to access so many resources from a single interface saves time every single day.

Syncing a local data source with Devolutions Online Drive can be tricky. It still works great, but it would be nice to have a simpler way to use a single set of connections that can also be used offline when internet service is unavailable.

Application Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Remote Desktop Manager

Kommentare: Cool

Having worked with Remote Desktop Manager for a while I would say it makes the job of managing remote sessions with clients and connecting to remote servers a breeze. As a technical consultant, resolving issues on remote servers were a daily thing as Remote Desktop Manager was a life saver.

I think it's a great tool and nothing to like less about it at his time based on my interaction and scope of usage.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent!

Kommentare: Overall, very happy with this piece of software and would recommend it to people wanting to manage large RDP work loads

This makes it very simple to log into remote sessions and is far better than the windows option

The interface can be quite lagging on high resolution displays. This is a common complaint I’ve seen

Nteziyaremye
IT in Ruanda
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

What is Remote Desktop Management and how does it affect the world?

Kommentare: I was working on a voting task which required a lot of people and finishing as soon as we can but the problem was how we could even meet up when we wasn't in the same location, so we decided to use the Remote Desktop Management so that we can finish on time and at a high pace and we did it. Usually, the task could have taken more days or weeks but with the help of Remote Desktop Management, there was everything at our plate and all we was asked to do was using our speed only, i mean, the security was well maintained, their was real-time monitoring system which kept our boss very updated every time and the interface was very user friendly.

There is a lot of things to like about this software but the most ones are it's Improved efficiency, RDM can streamline the management of remote desktop systems, reducing the time and effort required to manage these systems. Increased security, RDM provides a secure way to manage remote desktop systems, helping to prevent unauthorized access and ensuring that sensitive data is protected. Centralized management: Remote desktop management provides a centralized way to manage remote desktop systems, allowing administrators to easily monitor and manage these systems from a single location and it is a very good software when it come to the integration due to it's API ( Application Programming Interface) which can be configured to work well with other different softwares even third-party ones and all of these. lead to an strong organisation.

Likely, like all technology softwares, RDM has also some limitations like: 1.Complexity: RDM can be complex to set up and manage, especially for organisations that have large and complex remote desktop environments. 2.Performance issues: RDM can impact the performance of remote desktop systems, especially for organisations that have a large number of remote desktop systems. 3.Security concerns: Although RDM provides increased security for remote desktop systems, it can also introduce new security risks, such as the possibility of unauthorized access to remote desktop systems or the loss of sensitive data . 4.Cost: RDM can be expensive, especially for organisations that have large and complex remote desktop environments. And due to all those reasons, some users may quit using it and start looking for new softwares.

Alexander
Administrator in Deutschland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best program to manage multiple remote connections using different protocols.

Kommentare: Makes an admins life much easier - every single day!

- Ease of use - User license (If you work for multiple companies, you only have to buy one licence) - Even without an active subscription RDM can be used for many years - Plugins available for nearly every remote management protocol one could think of - Plugins for 3rd party programms like Browsers and Password Managers - Awesome automatism possibilities - Ability to run own scripts (e.g. Powershell) against remote servers - Centralized connection management - Great security management - Roles for centralized connection managment - Ability to use cloud or on premise - Even standalone many possibilities to secure connection credentials (like local KeePass) - Stable - Fast and helpful support - Clean interface using ribbons - Good licensing model - Fast bugfixes - New features - Assesment management

William
Assistant Technology Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Remote Desktop Manager - Most Helpful Software in Day-to-day

Kommentare: I truly recommend this software. It has changed the way that I do my job every day. It is free, so I think anyone who works in IT and has to manage a bunch of systems should give it a quick go.

I can genuinely say that RDM is my favorite program for my work as it simplifies everything ten-fold. No longer do I need to remember IP addresses and logins - RDM does it all for me. In addition to that, it allows me to complete all of my work within a single window. Now I don't need 4 Chrome tabs open, 3 RDC windows open, and a couple Putty sessions. In addition, the free version lets you do almost everything that the paid version does. The community surrounding this program is growing day-by-day, so support can also only get better.

The only thing I dislike about this program is that there were a couple compatibility issues with the most recent update of Windows (1809). After a quick google search, however, I was able to fix my issues.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a centralized solution to have what all what you need to use to work in one place

Kommentare: I'm using RDM with a centralized devolution server with my team and we are working correctly , safety and fast from years. We are not looking for data when needed because they are easy to find and use in seconds.

It's a very complete and powerful solution. Inside one product you could store and define all you needs to work with your servers and softwares ! You could configure and store things like : vpn, remote connections RDP, remote SSH session, FPT, username, files, etc. All you could imagine to work with multiple software and server available for your team and with payement option syncronized and subject to user rights .

Complicated... too many options available on every kind of pieces. This software it's not satisfying the KISS mantra at all.

Chad
Systems Administrator in USA

Remote Desktop Manager is the most comprehensive remote session manager I've used

Kommentare: This software makes doing my job significantly easier. Rather than having SSH, SCP, RDP, etc. sessions strewn across different apps, I have everything integrated into a single interface, and all my passwords are saved (encrypted) for ease of connection.

As a SysAdmin, this is literally one of my most-frequently used applications. It's fantastic being able to save different remote session types into one interface and being able to keep them all consolidated. When I install updates in environments where we manually deploy, I can open 10+ connections at one time to save myself time. I couldn't recommend this application more!

Every once in a while, the software will lock up on me, causing me to lose my current sessions. But it's very rare.

Software Developer in Jamaika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For A More Resourceful Working Environment

Kommentare: My overall experience using this software has been a good one. I highly recommend using this easy to understand and dependable software application.

Remote Desktop Manager is an essential service in the IT field but offers a secure platform for other applications. It allows a whole host of connecting options. For example it offers the use of multiple IPs from one single desktop. It's effective, easy to you and very convenient. No need to use a VPN when using Remote Desktop Manager as the process is already automated. Also, your data is truly secure as it is centrally stored with RBAC config.

At times when your connection is disrupted there are issues with connecting but overall it's a superb software that's super easy to use which is commendable.

claudia
operador in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use Remote Desktop Manager

Kommentare: For me who in the post pandemic I still find myself in home office, it is simply gratifying to have my job in the comfort of my home

My experience has been excellent, the quality, speed and tranquility in use has generated satisfaction

I believe there are no caveats, as to the use , there are only shortcuts that have not yet been used

Jenna
IT Support Consultant in UK
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

must have

This really is a must have piece of software, we are able to connect/disconnect quickly to different servers with ease. You can store the logon credentials if needed which really speeds things up. It's really easy to set up and configure, users of all ability have been able to set up this up with minimal support. My favourite feature is that you can share connections with other users, this makes our day to day life easier when we employ new staff.

Nothing, yet to find something we don't like.

Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for remoting into anything

This software simplifies remoting into anything! Servers, switches, desktops, you name it. This is our primary tool for remote controlling everything in our environment. We love the simplified interface and the organization it allows. We can do everything with the free version but we will be evaluating the paid version for AD integration.

Setting it up can be intimidating for first time users because of the numerous options. Free version does not allow a shared database, which is understandable.

Scott
Senior Systems Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote desktop Swiss Army knife

Kommentare: It is a feature complete product and very well thought out. It has the ability to connect to so much stuff. The Development team is very active and they participate in their forums which is great.

This application has it all. It connects to anything you could want to remotely administer. from SSH to RDP to VNC to Vmware view it has it all. You can share connections between a team as well via a SQL database or other means. It works well for every occassion. Support is great and they strive to satisfy all of their customers. This is a really great application and it runs on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.

No Linux version but they say that they are considering it.

Ferry
Sr System and Network administrator in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

For me the number one tool to manage servers

- Easy to use - Build in ssh, rdsp web, database access, S3 browser, VPN, etc.. - Can be integrated with password tools like LastPass, KeyChain (and many others) - Can start scripts/programs before or after making connections - Can start a VPN before connecting to a server/ and stopping VPN after disconnecting - Group servers/connections in Folders - Store contact details

- Crashes sometimes - Some work is involved when switching from the Windows to the Mac version

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool. Lots of advanced features.

A great multi-tool. Connects to all manner of remote devices. I love the multi-user functionality. Gives us one place to store device information and login credentials (even per user credentials). Very active updating/extending.

I haven't had the easiest time learning some of the features. This tool is *great* if you already know a lot about protocols, authentication, private keys, etc. But don't come here expecting it to tell you/help you learn how to set these things up.

Eric
Eric
SysAdmin in Kanada
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Perfect Remote Connection Software

Kommentare: I would strongly recommended Remote Desktop Manager to any IT Team that need to centralize their asset in an easy to use solution.

The remote connection feature is by far the most useful feature of this software. It's easy to use and maintain but also easy to build strong security around your sensitive data

Old version of the software suffer of lack of performance but this issue is fixed since a couple of version.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Remote Desktop Manager is a easy to use platform

I love that its easy to access by searching "remote" in the windows search bar. it launches flawlessly and will redirect local printers for use on the remote side. We have many users that use remote solely at their work stations and its very easy for unexperienced users to nagivate and figure out. I love that you can add multiple remote shortcuts on each computer so that many people can log on to their on RDP

i guess one of the things that makes it a little more challenging for new users is when it holds the prior users name in the log in box but other than that is great.

Joel
Joel
Techincian in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Awsome and Easy Remote desktop tool

Kommentare: I love the way the company onboards its clients with help and helpful community peers. The software is useful, extendible and is great for any IT pro.
The remote desktop works perfectly and you can have several different environments remoting in one tool.

This tool has everything i need - Not only remote desktop but useful tools as Password creator

It is really big so there is a lot of options to learn.