Remote Desktop Manager Erfahrungen

Über Remote Desktop Manager

Fasse all deine Remoteverbindungen, Kennwörter und Anmeldeinformationen in einer einzigartigen Plattform zusammen, mit der die Leute gerne arbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Remote Desktop Manager

Our IT support team is in a different physical office, so when we need IT support, Remote Desktop Manager allows remote assistance in a straightforward and simple solution.

A lot of disconnection issues and slow load up sometimes which can be annoying to deal with when in a time crunch.

Bewertungen zu Remote Desktop Manager

Remote Desktop Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 362 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Remote Desktop Manager bereits verwendet?

Bruno
Bruno
CEO in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

Complete Free solution for individuals.

Complete solution, I use it mainly to centralize all my connections, logins and this helps me to gain time and productivity. I can't live without it anymore. The free version will suit you very well if it is for just 1 individual.

Worth the price if you have a company with a few employees and you want to get organized, but it can be a little steep depending on which country you reside. In my case, I'm from Brazil and the conversion to Dollars is cruel.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

remote support solution for IT asset management

Kommentare: good

easy to use, easy to deploy and the ability to track ontime

connection is seamless, but It should support unattainable login

Sara
Engineer in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RDM forever

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: For me, Remote Desktop Manager is a must. I don't need to remember or check address and credential for every machine/site I need to be connected (or create many RDP shortcuts on desktop), my work is simplified. RDP also keeps a connections log.

I daily use Remote Desktop Manager as I need to remote connect to many server and https websites, and it allows me to do these tasks in a quick way and save a lot of time. First You create a connection choosing the type and filling all the informations required. Every time you will need to connect you will just have to click on open session button. If you need to change anything in the connections you create, just right click on properties and set the new value (e.g. the password).

The program may take some time to load and may seems to hang The configuration of SQL source may need some knowledgement

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I don't like this sw at all, sorry

Kommentare: I'm using this sw from years and I'm totally not sadisfied. Too slow, too complex, and buggy. At least they needs to have 2 interfaces, one advanced and one lite with 10% of the options. they also needs to have a better quality check on the sw because it's usually buggy (or at least insert LTS version , so a user could update 2 or 3 times per month and other if they like will keep all the updates).

Full of functionality and features. If you think about a vpn, a remote connections this software has the plugin to automate the process. It's also secure because data are centrally stored with rbac config.

Well.... to heavy , this sw is always slow. I've changed my laptop with a new one with i7 and ssd with 32gb of ram and it's still slow! It's buggy... i usually skip some version because they add whatever plugin or functionality you probably never use because you will not be able to find it and they broke something you are using. The ui is confusing, too many options available.

Rupinder
Developer in UK
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

RDM review

Kommentare: One of the important product to give you ease of management of service and control

Controlled access and ease of management

Since this reliant on internet sometime it can be very slow

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remote Desktop Manager Review

Kommentare: Remote Desktop Manager is a very impressive piece of software. I was surprised by the features, as I only expected remote desktop capabilities. Not for beginners, but has the power to perform more than what you will need it for.

First and foremost you can download a FREE version of this application. There is an Enterprise version that has many more features relating to reporting, security and team level access. The software is very powerful and can access different forms of remote data, such as cloud storage and remote databases, as well as screen sharing, file transfer and SSH capability.

Remote Desktop Manager is an in-depth program with many features. Using this program as a beginner can be daunting. To effectively use this application, I needed to watch/read the introductory tutorial videos, documentation and search for YouTube videos. Without looking at the support material, I would have find it difficult to use this software.

Ben
Systems Engineer in USA
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The IT Swiss Army Knife!

Kommentare: I've been using RDM since the free version was released around 2010. I was looking for a tool to manage my remote connections. I downloaded RDM, RoyalTS, and Remote Desktop Connection Manager and put them side by side. RDM won by a mile! It was able to do way more, and that was with the FREE version. The Enterprise version is way better! The employees at Devolutions are all super friendly and their support is super helpful too!

RDM is great at managing your remote connections! Whether they are RDP, SSH, VNC, Apple Remote Desktop, telnet, WinSCP, file explorer, websites, Cloud explorers, etc. The integrations with other tools are the key though. They integrate with various password managers, FTP tools, etc! They also import connections from other tools like Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Manager, MRemote, Putty, WinSCP, RealVNC, Royal TS, and many more!

I haven't run into a CON yet. My experience has been nothing but positive!

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent!

Kommentare: Overall, very happy with this piece of software and would recommend it to people wanting to manage large RDP work loads

This makes it very simple to log into remote sessions and is far better than the windows option

The interface can be quite lagging on high resolution displays. This is a common complaint I’ve seen

Marco
IT Manager in USA

My Experience With Remote Desktop Manager

It has great features for a IT management solution. It is secure and super capable too.

Nothing yet as the product has been functional.

Mission Critical Engineer in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The swiss-army knife of remote access

The ease of use and ability to open multiple sessions with a large number of integrations.

Nothing not to like in this case, it fits most use cases

Nteziyaremye
IT in Ruanda
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

What is Remote Desktop Management and how does it affect the world?

Kommentare: I was working on a voting task which required a lot of people and finishing as soon as we can but the problem was how we could even meet up when we wasn't in the same location, so we decided to use the Remote Desktop Management so that we can finish on time and at a high pace and we did it. Usually, the task could have taken more days or weeks but with the help of Remote Desktop Management, there was everything at our plate and all we was asked to do was using our speed only, i mean, the security was well maintained, their was real-time monitoring system which kept our boss very updated every time and the interface was very user friendly.

There is a lot of things to like about this software but the most ones are it's Improved efficiency, RDM can streamline the management of remote desktop systems, reducing the time and effort required to manage these systems. Increased security, RDM provides a secure way to manage remote desktop systems, helping to prevent unauthorized access and ensuring that sensitive data is protected. Centralized management: Remote desktop management provides a centralized way to manage remote desktop systems, allowing administrators to easily monitor and manage these systems from a single location and it is a very good software when it come to the integration due to it's API ( Application Programming Interface) which can be configured to work well with other different softwares even third-party ones and all of these. lead to an strong organisation.

Likely, like all technology softwares, RDM has also some limitations like: 1.Complexity: RDM can be complex to set up and manage, especially for organisations that have large and complex remote desktop environments. 2.Performance issues: RDM can impact the performance of remote desktop systems, especially for organisations that have a large number of remote desktop systems. 3.Security concerns: Although RDM provides increased security for remote desktop systems, it can also introduce new security risks, such as the possibility of unauthorized access to remote desktop systems or the loss of sensitive data . 4.Cost: RDM can be expensive, especially for organisations that have large and complex remote desktop environments. And due to all those reasons, some users may quit using it and start looking for new softwares.

Frank
VP in USA

System Administration Streamlined

Kommentare: In January 2016, our company, Holland Computers, Inc. was selected for a case study using Remote Desktop Manager. This is a product that I strongly believe in. Rarely does a tool come along that becomes your entire toolbox. In the course of doing my daily work, I have to make hundreds of connections to remote servers, manage those servers, databases, web sites, application servers and developers. RDM gives me a centralized, single pane of glass from which to do all of it. I can store passwords using my favorite password manager, Keepass, write and assign scripts, manage services, and build custom connections to every device, server and workstation I manage. The best part is that my entire team can use this and we don't have to keep redundant information in multiple places. Now, we can collaborate as a team, updating and sharing tools and connections in a way that makes all more efficient! Get your copy here: http://devolutions.net/ref/545020

Efficiency. It brings all of my systems into a single pane of glass. I also enjoy the numerous connection types that allow me to completely customize the product for my teams use.

I've been using this product for 2 years. I have yet to find a limitation...

Katie
Applications Developer in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Remote Desktop Manager

Kommentare: Overall, Remote Desktop Manager has helped us as an IT department become a lot more organized in our server listings, connections, and login information. It is a robust tool that we have only scratched the surface with using but has helped us immensely anyways.

Remote Desktop Manager is a great comprehensive tool that our IT department uses on a daily basis to connect to our network servers and store login information. These are the most helpful features for us and are very easy to use while also having enough security and steps to prevent mistakes.

My only complaint with the software is that upon launch, my computer freezes up for a few seconds while the launch animation occurs. This has happened on a handful of different computers. With that said, this is a minor complaint and does not detract from the usefulness of the program.

Philip
Managed Services Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good utility for managing a large collections of servers and VMs

Kommentare: This software has encouraged our team to operate more efficiently and in a more organized fashion. We manage a worldwide network of customer and partners' machines, both virtual and real. It wouldn't be possible without a tool like this.

Once you have everything configured to your liking it is very easy to jump around to different machines, this is a life saver for any managed services organization. Connections to libraries simplify management, important commands like sending CTR-ALT-DELETE are here, managing a mix of virtual machines and steel boxes is possible and easy to do.

Out of the box you may need to arrange and configured everything to your liking. This can take some time however it is worth doing. If you start out organized, this software can make your like much easier.

Quinn
IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Better than Apple's own RDP

I manage about 40+ Mac desktops (iMac and Mac Pro) and several buildings. This remote desktop software is the best, better than Apple's own remote desktop software because I can take over the keyboard and mouse, while the user can actually watch what I am doing, see what's going on the screen :) And best of all: I supports drag and drop copy files. From my screen I just drop the file, for example an installation file onto the screen I'm RDP'ing to, and the file is on its way over there.

Nothing dislike about the functionalities. But I do dislike how they charge for how many licenses you buy. the more, the cheaper. How many desktop support guys do you really thing a company needs?

Nicholas
Network Operations in Kanada
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

RDM organizes the lift of any Sysadmin or Network Admin

Remote Desktop Manager is by far the best tool out there to organize all of your remote sessions. RDP, Telnet, SSH, FTP, SCP, Web browsers etc... there is a way to fully integrate with just about every single protocol out there into a single interface. The free versions work great, but the paid versions work great for a team. Without RDM, I wouldn't even know where all my devices are located or how to connect to them.

Sometimes I wish RDM was easier to use. There are so many options it can sometimes be difficult to find what you want. Often you are presented with a dozen different ways to do something, but which is the best way? Hard to know.

Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Managed config-once remote access

Kommentare: It is a bit of setup, but honestly not much more than one person would do anyway... save your team a *lot* of effort and do get this set up *just once*.

The team-accessible database of connections is amazing. I can't tell you home many businesses I've seen get this wrong--every IT person using they're own solutions... so much wasted time and effort. Here we can get a new guy set up in about 10 minutes and he has easy access to servers/switches/aps with a simple search.

I don't have a feature I don't like about this, so the only thing to say is... gee, it could be cheaper.

Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

More answers than questions

in my experience, the remote dektop manager (rdm) from devolutions is the best it-tool on the market to establish secure connections and access to various target systems. it enables all possible connection protocols to be used from a central point. depending on the requirements, the rdm can be used to perform a wide range of tasks. many tasks can be automated. interesting is also the perfect interaction with other products from devolutios. With the possibility to use a free version, all functions and functionalities can be tested in peace and quiet.

nothing, there are no other necessary functions for the daily work

Andrés
Dn in Spanien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It exists, trust me you have to try it

All in one place, and shareable, different technologies works like a charm

Poorly translate to Spanish and other languages

Garrett
Junior Editor in USA
Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

For a more versatile workstation

Kommentare: Essential for IT, but flexible enough for more creative applications. A great cure for the Mac vs PC blues.

Gives me PC access from a Mac, allowing me to run multiple processes across different machines. A great solution for when OS exclusivity slows things down.

Clearly intended as an IT support tool, and therefore a lot more intuitive for the IT department. I'm an editor, so while I get a lot of mileage out of the software, I usually need to call in some support for connectivity issues.

Cindy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

A must software for Remote working

Kommentare: My company has been using Remote Desktop Manager since I started my company over 10 years ago. I use this with 80% of my clients. My business could not survive without this software. Especially in the current work environment with most work de done remotely.

I like that it is a one click process and "poof" you are connected to where you need to be with a ton of encryption and not much effort.

I am hard pressed to find anything I least like about this software. Honestly it is so easy to set up, maintain, and use.

Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Remote desktop for small business

Kommentare: I use it to edit documents like invoices that are stored on my desktop or template that I need to access for a invoice to a customer requesting it because they are not the owner.

It is the best tool I can use for my business. It gives me access to my desktop from other devices so I add to an invoice open word documents and save them it has been so easy to set up also

If your tablet is does not have the same software on it then you will have a problem opening and editing documents like excel and word not wordpad

Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

I like that it makes it easier for me to work remotely because I am able to log into my office computer from home instead of lugging a laptop back in forth (for the days I have to work in-office) or having my password information stored on two different PC’s (which is very risky).

The complexity needed for the password is a little outrageous, but I understand why it has to be. Protection from hackers and data breaches. Other than that it’s great.

Manager, Scheduling & C3 in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software When working remotely

Kommentare: Its a great software that makes working remotely convenient

It provides an avenue for me to work from home and still have access to my work files and even some of my systems and databases without compromising the company information.

The software requires a large amount of space. So if I have a laptop with limited memory and I prefer to work remotely, I would have to either upgrade or delete some of my files in order to accommodate the required space.

Tommy
Tommy
IT Director in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

very nice software, good team!

Kommentare: Been working with RDM for years, and it changed my day to day work. Can connect everything all together in the same UI! Very effective.

Database shared with the Team Permission per folders or per entries All kind of data, including password Mac and Windows can share the same DB Support almost any kind of remote session type and, more, more, and more

a little expansive no Cloud based/Browser based, need to install the software doesn't work well on mac no linux

Antwort von Devolutions

Thanks for your review Tommy!