Filtern nach:

Über Moz Pro

Moz Pro beginnt bei 99 $/Monat und beinhaltet Zugriff auf Moz Campaigns, Moz Research Tools, ein Frage-und-Antwort-Forum und mehr. 30-Tage kostenlos testen!

Erfahre mehr über Moz Pro

Joshua T.
Joshua T.
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Moz Local is a MUST for any small business owner

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with Moz Local over the past 4 years. Nothing negative to say, their syndication and reporting and noting of duplicates is great and a must have for any small business owner.

This is insanely easy to setup and use and the reporting and information it provides a small business owner is great. I work with clients that range from 200+ locations down to 1 location and this software is perfect for small business owners. The reporting is quick and easy and clients love being able to login and see most everything in 2-3 clicks.

I wish they could automate some of their process for bigger clients, but the reason they are so cost friendly is because you have to do "some" manual work to clean up duplicates.

vor 12 Monaten

Hey Joshua! Thanks for the stellar review. We're happy to know you enjoy Moz Local and find it easy to set up and use!

Amy S.
Marketing Consultant in USA

A great high-level SEO platform for Marketing Executives

Kommentare: For over a year I have run side-by-side comparisons of both SEM and Moz. I have run reports on my clients' websites, used the platform for new-business purposes, and have used Moz extensively for keyword research. On all these fronts Moz excelled. I would happily recommend it to any CMO/Marketing Director-level person who's trying to build a strategy. But if you're a small agency trying to figure out which subscription to keep, it might be SEM Rush only for the ability to drill down deeper. I personally didn't enjoy using SEM Rush compared to Moz. Moz gave me information with a minimal of annoyance. Moz is built for the big picture. Between SEM Rush and Moz? Moz will make you feel like a genious.

Moz has a really lovely and user-friendly interface that makes it easy for me to pull great-looking reports for clients and for myself. Moz natively generates just the right amount of detail -- not too much or too little -- to make it a great selling tool for Account Directors or in-house Marketing Directors. And it's intuitive enough that you can step away from it for a month or two and go back in and find everything you need in just a few minutes. That said, this platform also offers up lots of detail. I've definitely done some deep-dive keyword research using Moz alongside SEM Rush and been very pleased with what Mox came back with.

The complaint I would make against Moz is the same one I would make against SEM Rush: These are tools that seem to be made for IT/web developers more than marketing directors. It's hard to get a CMO-level report out of either of them. That said, I would definitely say Moz is more "client-friendly." Honestly, SEM Rush and Moz excel at different things, and they're both expensive. If push comes to shove, you may choose SEM Rush for its breadth of data, but then berate yourself for losing the user-friendliness of Moz.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for the great review Amy, that was very insightful. It's great to know that you really enjoy using the tools and find so much value in them.

Santosh P.
Digital Marketer in Neuseeland

An SEOs bread and butter - but has been struggling since the migrated their server

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: An essential tool for an SEO. A few niggly bits but it remains my weapon of choice for SEO tasks because of a nice set of tools and a clean, clutter-free UI.

The clean, clutter-free UX and the SEO tools such as page optimisation scores and rankings etc. are excellent. The monthly report setup is easy and straight forward and the crawls are easy to execute. A good package overall. A big shoutout to the customer support team - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a joy to interact with and is always ready to help whenever there is an issue. The technical SEO issues Moz identifies are excellent and reliable. Our technical SEO audits would not be possible without Moz.

The weekly updates of Search Visibility are not ideal. Ranking data can sometimes take more than a week to populate which is not ideal when you are on a deadline finishing an audit. Also, since their migrated their servers a couple of months or so ago, their crawls and data population have been flaky with crawls getting stuck etc. Most recently, the PDF report generation has been an issue which has not been ideal. Moz is our primary tool and we count on its reliability. Here's hoping the software stabilises again, soon. And yes - Moz's rogerbot cannot crawl Javascript sites which is not ideal. But then, I am not sure if any SEO tool other than ScreamingFrog can crawl Javascript sites. Here is hoping this feature gets added soon!

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for the review, Santosh! Amazing to hear that you're enjoying the UI/UX and so many of the features and are excited about recommending them. We've shared your feedback with the team, thank you.

David h. D.
North America Content Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tool with basic features

I've tried various SEO-related tools, as part of my work as a content marketing practitioner. Moz can be integrated into the browser as an extension, which makes it easy to use on-demand. I particularly use it to expose 'no-follow' links on Web pages. This is very helpful when considering the application of backlinks via publishing on sites that enable content syndication. The 'free' MozBar will meet the basic needs of most novice or experienced digital marketers, but the 'paid' version offers many more features.

The tool sometime needs to use browser features that may be turned-off by default - such as 3rd party cookies in the Chrome browser. The user interface is okay for many users, but will require some investment in time.

Marketing and Graphics Coordinator in Kanada
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality, could improve visual aspect and UX

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a great tool to supplement and lead over Google Keywords. It's been useful for discovering new keywords and help our organization understand its ranking online and understand the keyword ranking system. It does take a bit of learning and testing to see all of Moz Pro's capabilities, but once you work on it, you can expand and use it to your advantage.

Moz Pro has some great features like keywords and their rankings that help you choose the best case scenario for your website's SEO. It's also quite inexpensive. It also does some great auditing and reporting by reporting anything that can be improved within the website. I also enjoy the backlinks tool in Moz.

Again, the interface could use some work. For visual learners, it is not the best for laying out all the information. Navigation could be improved in this sense as well. You definitely need to work a bit to learn all of its capabilities.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to know you enjoy so many of the features in Moz Pro. We appreciate the feedback on the interface and navigation and have shared that with our team.

Zev S.
Director of Professional Services in USA

My Favorite SEO Tool

Kommentare: Our company is a digital marketing company so we utilize a lot of the available SEO tools and Moz is one of the favorites among my team.

There are a lot of features offered and data is provided very quickly. You can easily set up and store different campaigns and a lot of insights available.

Not a lot of customization in the reporting. There are also a lot of error messages that occur when utilizing the different features of the site.

Devin O.
Marketing in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Value for the Cost

Kommentare: Moz is easy to use and has been great for allowing our in-house content team to quickly perform simple keyword research.

Moz Pro has a more intuitive & user-friendly interface than other SEO tools and is a great option for an in-house team of mid-level SEOs - people who aren't necessarily looking to dive deeply into the super nitty-gritty stuff.

The estimated keyword volumes seem to be much lower than those reported by the other tools we use. The number of ranking keywords also seems to be less than what other tools report for many URLs.

Richard W.
CEO in USA

Local SEO Experts - This Is The Tool

Kommentare: As many local SEO experts know, having a consistent NAP is incredibly important. MozLocal will not only highlight those inconsistencies on different major directories - they will also show businesses exactly where they should get their business listed.

- Very easy to use - Small learning curve - Moz support is one of the best in the industry - The Moz Local tool is easily top of the line - Provides extensive data on local listings - Useful and beneficial

- Will require the user to go to the source to make changes to any local listing.

Sharon V.
Fotografie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great SEO tool

Kommentare: It's has been a great tool to research my competitors and find potential keywords to target.

It allows me to know the domain and page authority of my competitors and lets me see important stats about keywords when I'm researching for new words to target

The backlink database needs to improve, and it offers less features than other SEO tools in the market

Katlego T.
Katlego T.
Marketing Executive in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Moz Pro

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's not a bad solution at all. I tried it because of its popularity and I went back to the usual solution I use. Perhaps had I given it more time I would have found more value.

I was using SEMRush and Moz Pro simultaneously and I believe the user dashboard is a little intimidating but overall it is a great product.

The dashboard can be a bit complex for a first time user. It's not as intuitive as other competing solutions.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Katlego! Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate it.

Adam D.
Adam D.
CEO in USA

Provides solid SEO monitoring but is falling behind competitors.

Kommentare: This system monitors keyword performance, provides several useful SEO metrics, and also makes those metrics available in a browser toolbar. I would say MOZ is easily in the top two SEO tools available.

MOZ is a solid SEO monitoring tool that we will likely continue to use. It provides keyword tracking but takes it a step further in a couple of ways. The system provides a metric called Search Visibility. This score can either be applied to all of the keywords that are being tracked or just the keywords within a user controlled category. So this helps us understand how the site is performing but also individual product categories. We are also able to see how three competitors compare. The system is junk in, junk out. So if you don't track the right keywords, then you aren't going to get good information. But if used appropriately, you likely won't find a better system for the money.

As of the Summer of 2017, the company has fallen behind some of its competitors. Not to the point that we are going to make a switch. But we do have smaller subscriptions to their competitors to take advantage of all systems. MOZ has really fallen behind in two ways: Domain Authority and Backlinks. Domain Authority is a metric used to gauge the overall strength of a website. It gets updated semi frequently and MOZ has made bad updates before. There are better metrics that gauge the likelihood the site will rank. But we still use DA in combination with those other metrics from other companies. I do think DA does a good job of putting websites into different buckets. But if two sites are within 5-7 points, it is really almost a wash. The second area is the number of backlinks the system detects. In most instances, we have seen other backlink checkers find twice as many backlinks. Again, we use all available backlink checkers. But MOZ isn't leading the industry here.

Chamath N.
Chamath N.
Chief Technology Officer in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

One of a best SEO tool with awesome learning resources

Kommentare: Moz-Pro not only provides you with SEO software but also tools and training platform. It provides guaranteed results that are to be trusted. Its features are also vast and important for the users' needs.

Moz-Pro is a combination of various SEO tools. It also has free tools which include keyword explore and open site explorer which are available to use for as many times as you can. Its chrome extension called Moz Bar provides you with information about the domain rank or page authority on the search engine results page. In case you subscribe for Moz-Pro, the tools that you will have access to can’t be available to the person who hasn't subscribed for it. Pros of Moz-Pro - 1. It is a comprehensive toolkit Since Moz-Pro is a combination of several SEO tools, it has a variety of features that make it have an impressive range that covers any role you want it to play in boosting the search engine’s rank. 2. It has the best learning and resource guides. Moz-Pro is designed in a way that its users can learn from the various video tutorials and guides it provides. In case you do n’t know how to use it, there are guides, packages, community forums and also posts that are there to make you understand. 3. It is easy to use and operate Moz-Pro. Although it has many SEO tools, there is no confusion when it comes to using and operating it. Its processes are very easy to follow and in case you have any problem you can get help in its guide or video tutorials.

Cons of Moz-Pro. 1. Subscription is needed. Although it has free tools, you need to subscribe so that you can access the other tools that aren’t free. Tools such as campaign crawl test, on page grader and rank tracker can only be accessed by the subscribed users and are not available without subscription. 2. It is very expensive. Moz-Pro user requires much capital when it comes to subscribing to get important tools that aren’t available without subscription. You are also required to pay an extra amount of money if your operations are large since the campaigns or keywords are limited.

Brooks M.
Brooks M.
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

No longer an industry leader, but still a solid product

Kommentare: Moz Pro helps us with Local SEO, keyword tracking (for specific locations which is awesome), backlink analysis, reporting, and technical site crawls. I utilize the community Q&A to bounce questions off of other experts as well.

Having used many SEO softwares and Digital Marketing Suites, my favorite thing about Moz is its approach to data. The team at Moz is meticulous in producing accurate and responsible data within their tool. Domain Authority (along with the MozBar) are incredibly helpful in gauging a site's ability to rank. I love their keyword tracker - it's really easy to use. Since its most recent update, Moz's link explorer is now one of the best and boasts one of the largest link databases in the industry. Last but not least, the Moz community is incredible. The Q&A is great and high quality, really helpful.

I don't necessarily dislike anything about Moz (I do think the user interface could be better), but in general almost every one of their tools has a superior option out there. SEMRush has far better keyword and topical research tools, Screaming Frog performs a better crawl, Majestic (subjectively) has better link data, and Ahrefs has better reports (in my opinion). I also think since seemingly changing who they do citation management through, their Local SEO tool is not what it should be.

Rob C.
Rob C.
Marketing Copywriter in Kanada

Powerful but flawed

Kommentare: As the person on our team tasked with optimizing our website and content for search, I have gotten a lot of use out of Moz. It's generally a good tool for accomplishing the basics, which for me means doing the day-to-day of SEO-informed content marketing, such as keyword research, campaign tracking, some link-building, etc. I hear that there are some pricier alternatives that work better in specific areas, but as a decently priced option that does everything pretty well, Moz is a good choice. I've gotten great results in boosting our site's performance in my time using it.

I quite enjoy using Moz most of the time. It does a lot of different tasks quite well, including keyword research, SERPs ranking monitoring, backlink checking, etc. For budding SEOs on teams with the budget, it's a useful tool to get started with. I currently use it daily at work, and I find it works great for my main use for it, being tracking rankings both daily and as part of ongoing campaigns to increase our company's standing in Google search.

My main gripe with this software is that it seems features are often struggling to work correctly. Rank tracker in particular has been a source of frustration, with the feature just not working at all for weeks. While it's not strictly necessary to monitor the day-by-day ranking fluctuation of pages against specific keywords, it's something that Moz's rank tracker is supposed to enable you to do, so the fact that it doesn't work consistently is quite annoying.

Ardalan Z.
Ardalan Z.
Online Marketing Manager (Mid-Senior) in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A must-have SEO tool

Moz includes the most important features you expect from an online SEO tool. Backlink analysis, keyword tracker, domain analysis, onsite and offsite SEO, organic traffic analysis, and competitor analysis (just SEO). That's why I call is a must-have app. I've used many other SEO apps (such as SEMRush) and the majority of them are helpful but only for your research stage. After that, you will end up paying for features that you won't be using that much. Plus, Moz pricing has been same for a few years now.

There is a section for "insights" to help users understand a few actionable tasks to improve their website SEO score but at this point, Moz's "insights" is premature. Reporting is not a decent feature in Moz. You will find some options for PDF exports but most important charts are not supported and you can only export CSV files and then make similar charts yourself.

Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MOZ Pro - a powerful tool for SEO

Kommentare: Moz Pro packages the entire software into a beautiful UX/UI with awesome data visualization, which is extremely helpful for me to look through the data without feeling frustrated on 'what am I really looking at?' Moz Chrome Extension is a great tool for getting things like Page Rank and SERP standing, which helps me identify how my competition is doing and prospecting new leads. Would only recommend Moz Pro to the seasoned professional who understands SEO.

Moz Pro is a comprehensive SEO tool for marketers like myself, and it packs a ton of features like keyword explorer and backlink checker that are an absolute must for crafting any digital marketing strategy. I'm probably in these two tool sets the most, and I love Moz Pro's Keyword explorer more than any other SEO software I've tried. The Keyword explorer helps you find both short and long-tail keywords that are profitable in your desired niche, and helps round out your keyword strategy with lucrative or hidden keywords that you may not have known about before. This helps you craft blog posts and put those keywords you just found through Moz Pro to gain new traffic through organic (or paid) search.

Moz Pro and (SEO) requires a lot of patience and a bit of knowledge in what SEO, keywords, SERP really is before you get the maximum benefits of Moz Pro. I wouldn't recommend the Pro version to anyone before they try out Moz standard version or at least do a bit of reading in SEO. It took me about a solid 2-3 months of really putting Moz Pro to the test before I understood everything.

Robert e. F.
Business Intelligence Consultant in
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

MOZ.com = Software created by SEO experts

Kommentare: MOZ.com (formerly SEOMoz.com) provides SEO software, tools and training. What I like most about MOZ is that I trust their results. Additionally, I always look to their thought leadership and training on any topic related to SEO, SEM, PPC, Keyword Research, Local SEO, etc.

MOZ is feature-rich with multiple modules and the ability to track performance of multiple websites. Products include: -Moz Pro - Search Marketing: -Moz Local - Local Search Marketing -Moz Content - Content Marketing -Followerwonk - Twitter Analytics -Mozscape API

MOZ, although feature rich, is somewhat expensive for the base package. If you want the other modules like Keyword Research, Backlink Reports, Local SEO, you have to pay extra for each.

Vladimir D.
Vladimir D.
Technical SEO Lead in USA

From a Local SEO expert

Kommentare: I'm an SEO export and I've been using Yext for about 4 years. We use it for our franchisee clients that don't want to pay for premium services like Yext.

Price. You can easily sync any updates for your business with Moz Local. The platform is very simple and straight forward. I would recommend this tool for business owners with a small budget.

Technical issues. I have not the best experience with Moz Local, especially with connecting Moz Local to Google My Business. I would love to see more available directories for sync.

SEO Senior and Ecommerce Analyst in Argentinien

My Very First Crawling App, great experience

Kommentare: The first time I started working in digital marketing, I had to use this tool and it was very useful to start learning the fundamentals of web crawling and understand the different common metrics of the digital environment.

A very friendly design, keyword monthly tracking, extensive competition analysis according to searches. The Chrome extension is very useful for quick views of the pages you browse through. The best thing that it has without a doubt is the extensive guide both of the characteristics of the tool itself, and of the market in which it lives.

You have to be very specific with the keywords that are added to the projects, because otherwise you get metrics that can be very different from the real ones, for better and for worse. At first it was an accessible tool for medium-sized agencies, but its price increased more than I expected.

Diksha N.
Content Manager in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Companion to analyze my content

Kommentare: As discussed above, Keyword Explorer is my favorite of all its features. My contents backed with the keywords researched by employing this tool has really helped me rank my page. Furthermore, the suggestions advanced by Moz coupled with SERP analysis serves as a complete package to inspect the performance of my work.

Moz Pro is not only a software, but also a self-performance examination tool, which has given me some commendable insights into my content. Moreover, its special feature- Keyword Explorer has been working wonders for me. Being a content writer, it helps me stay connected to the identical pertinence and structure, to each content that I draft.

On a bigger front, I really cannot fish for any cons for Moz Pro. But I would like the concerned authorities to kindly allow the other nations apart from the U.S. to access the database/crawler/metrics.

Amy M.
VP Sales & Marketing in Israel

Useful for Tracking Keyword Progression over Time

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I can say it has definitely given me some real data points and structure to monitor keyword improvements on our website. Takes a lot of the guesswork out of SEO, or at least lets you see the results of your guesswork.

The keyword position monitoring feature is what I like most about Moz. You can select different keywords and then see how they change over time, and how changes you make to your site affect your keyword position. They keyword explorer tool is also good for makes sure you don't get stuck focusing on the same old keywords and neglecting new/different/shifting terms & terminology.

If you aren't a fully time professional SEO expert, Moz might be a big too much at first. It was a bit daunting and time consuming to get setup, but I think it also depends on how complex your website is and how diverse your product offerings are. I would say that it took me a good 2 or even 3 months to feel totally comfortable using Moz - but I did start getting value on a high level within the first week.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Amy! Exciting to hear you are finding so much value out of the keyword research features. if you need any help, you can reach us at help@moz.com - we're always happy to help.

Dave D.
MD in Irland

Decent Organic Tracking & Tools

Kommentare: Long time (happy) customer. They seem to have nailed the rank tracking and their index is average compared to others like ahrefs. Really shines when it comes to competitor analysis in the organix space. Absolutely essential for organic and content audits. really wish they'd provide more tools though as the organic channel is becoming more and more opaque as Google does too.

Fantastic rank tracking and competitive analysis reports.

Clunky, slow, forced design language and expensive.

Katie F.
Digtial Content Developer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Moz Pro Doesn't Stand Up Compared to the Competition.

Kommentare: MozPro is definitely a good tool to have in your arsenal, but I'd recommend using this one only as a supplement to the more robust tools out there.

Keyword ranking and search visibility are key factors, and MozPro's focus on these does it justice. The Chrome extension is also nice - so when I'm perusing competitor sites, I can do quick (virtually instantaneous) research on their sites compared to ours. The weekly crawls and updates are also good insights to see how our SEO is performing.

It's nice that Moz Pro focuses completely on SEO, but one of its disadvantages is that it doesn't have the full tool suite that its competitors have (like social media analysis and PPC analysis included). In today's world, focusing purely on SEO doesn't cut it anymore - not when everyone else is doing this PLUS other things! The way data is displayed in MozPro is very confusing at the outset - so while the concepts themselves are easy to understand, the data visualization in Moz isn't simple. There's a good learning curve associated with it. Why MozPro displays the same data sets in different ways, I'll never understand! Finally, it is expensive!

Digital Marketing Manager in
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful set of tools

Kommentare: I've used Moz across several roles in the last 4 years and found it to be very useful. My favourite tool from Moz has to be Open Site Explorer, which is great for getting a quick overview of the authority of a website, with data to back this up which mainly comes from backlink profile and social shares. This tools allows me to dig into my backlinks, checking the authority at domain level & page level, along with a spam score which is useful when looking to identify low quality links. it can also be used to compare link metrics with other websites, which is great for discovering new links. I have to say, I've never been a huge fan of using Moz for SEO campaigns, as a lot of the suggestions that were being made to optimise my pages were very basic. However, it looks like they have made a lot of changes since I last used it, providing more of a dashboard approach which is good for getting an overview of a website.

Access to Mos's suit of tools to help with the main aspects of online marketing Great for getting a snapshot of website performance Good for identifying new opportunities for links & Keywords OSE is a great tool which provides a snapshot of your link profile with many great features Nice custom reports Access to a number of discounts or exclusive free trials through Moz's 'Perks'

OSE doesn't discover as many links as some of the other SEO tools that I use

Billy H.
SEO Manager in USA

Moz is a good tool, but it's not quite 'great' due to a few problems

Kommentare: While Mozpro is something i'd really like to like as a Seattle native, but it's not something i actually used in practice even with my company provided license. I use their training and webinars but not the tool as Semrush and Ahrefs is superior

Moz has just about everything you could need to run a SEO business or just do SEO for your own website. With good support articles, help section, and support they know what they're doing and want your site to succeed.

Moz, in my own experience compared to other software, consistently gave different results for things like rank and volume. This was terrible when i was using multiple services at once to double check work. The other issue is the design layout is not easy to use nor intuitive.