Über HTML Editor

Website-Design- und HTML-Bearbeitungssystem, das SEO, E-Mail-Kampagnen und Newsletter, responsive Formularthemen und einen Layout-Ersteller enthält.

Erfahre mehr über HTML Editor

But since some of its features seemed worthwhile looking at, I contacted the support team, which kindly provided me with a different installation link.

It is redundant to use this software if a person is making a webpage so it can be useless if they don't care about any of the extra features that are in the HTML editor.

Bewertungen zu HTML Editor

HTML Editor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HTML Editor bereits verwendet?

Software Product Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CoffeeCup HTML Editor - The perfect HTML Editor

Kommentare: We have been using this editor for development of HTML and CSS code. Beginners in the project team like this tool very much for its user-friendliness and rich features. I highly recommend this software to all HTML designers and developers. Before you purchase this software, you can also try the Free version of this tool and check whether this suits your project requirements.

This editor makes it very easy to create web pages using HTML. The drag and drop tool for adding various HTML elements makes development quick and error free. The tool generates most of the HTML code (even for HTML lists and tables), no problem if you are not good at remembering the syntax of the language. Live Preview feature is another feature which adds great flexibility in the development process.

Overall, this tool offers everything that an HTML designer/developer would need. I am not sure whether 3rd party tools can be integrated with this editor, as some projects do need such functionality.

Tobel
Tobel
IT Technician in Uganda
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HTML Editor Review

Kommentare: You want to be a pro web builder, want it raw and basic then HTML editor is the deal. Easy error identification, SEO optimization which is vital after the website is uploaded on the server making the web content highly recognized on the web by search engines. A little complex but i still choose Coffee Cup Editor as my primary web editor.

The FTP upload feature makes coffee Cup an ideal HTML editor since you can easily upload the website without need of a third party software. further more, split screen and tag auto completion make the coding process easier.

Coffee cup html editor proves a little complex since it needs a lot of coding knowledge.

Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Coffee Cup doesn't honor agreements

The original version I bought was great. WYSIWYG didn't work back then (I was using this for about 17 years when the third computer I owned got a power surge and it killed the hard drive. I bought the software, not the freeware, but paid for the software. Then I went to download a replacement copy and they said all I could have is the crappy free version. It doesn't have any of the things I use most often and it throws a message up to buy the software to get full functionality. They didn't honor their own agreement lifetime replacement/ upgrade guaranty.

The company doesn't honor its own warranty or lifetime guaranty

Jeremy
Jeremy
Designer in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HTML Editor: A True Classic

Kommentare: HTML Editor is an excellent editor, providing similar features to Sublime Text and other titans of the field. It's been around for over two decades now, and it's easy to see why.

For real coders looking for a proper web solution, this should be a first stop. Featuring code completion and live code updates, this is as competitive as any editor out there.

HTML Editor is a quite bare-bones code editor, suitable only for professionals (or those learning to become pros). This is not an editor for those looking to edit a template with no coding experience.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Coffee for everyone

Kommentare: Overall my experience was super positive. This is the perfect editor for those learning to code without the need to know html/css fully

The free version was so feature rich it allowed us to build some of our first landing pages right out the box. Publishing pages was simple and straight forward at the time there was no need to learn HTML or CSS with the wizard guiding us as we built it made it very simple.

Lack of integration with other tools at the time, may be better now. More templates would have been helpful looking back as well.

Justin
Senior Financial Analyst in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Coffee Cup's HTML Editor Fast and Simple Way to get Online Presence

Kommentare: Our overall experience with HTML Editor has been enjoyable. The students in the entrepreneurship classes have enjoyed hosting our websites and editing them to their custom business plans each semester.

HTML Editor's best feature by far is its pricing. It costs our organization less than $100/year to maintain our classroom website. Their software platform is very easy to use and out entrepreneurship classes have enjoyed using the web page.

Some of the best features of the software are only included in the higher-priced packages like Web Form Builder. Being that we only use the software a couple of times a month paying for the top tier packages doesn't make a lot of sense for us.

Tibor
Tibor
Media Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HTML editor for web developers

Kommentare: HTML editor is great for any web developer to quickly and conveniently and directly edit their website and even the style pages. It opens and saves pages right on the server therefore everything is done in real time.

Fairly easy to use, easy to setup and configure, it allows you to directly access and edit your web pages and also gives you a quick preview before you publish them. There is even a function to preview your pages in different browsers like FireFox, Safari, MS Edge or Google Chrome, it is important to test your pages in different browsers because they use can look different. The app also connects to your server automatically and gives you a map of your website with the list of pages you can chose to edit.

Can take some time to first configure to properly access your webserver such as enter the IP address and root directory where your files are located. The GUI interface is a also a bit outdated, could use some update.

Chandrakeerthan
Chandrakeerthan
student in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great one for web pages

Kommentare: HTML Editor creates beginning websites quickly and effortlessly, they are a delight to work with. HTML Editor's administration and structure are ideal for its users.

HTML web page creation is quite simple using this editor. The addition of numerous HTML elements is simple and error-free thanks to the drag & drop tool. Even for HTML lists and tables, the tool creates the majority of the HTML code, so it's not a problem if you have trouble memorising the language's syntax. Another element that greatly increases flexibility in the development process is the live preview capability.

HTML Editor is a very basic code editor that should only be used by experts (or those learning to become pros). Anybody wanting to alter a template without any coding knowledge should not use this editor.

Ian
Ian
Social Media Evaluator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Coffee Cup HTML EDITOR -Essential Software for Full, Efficient Functional HTML Use

Kommentare: Excellent, sound and very capable, wonderful, excellently organizied software managed for the HTML mid-level and beginning coders; the item for great low cost HTML editing remedies to your projectsd and just an enormously reat resource foir HTML.

The whole format, from conception of your basic coding, realistic assessment of the software's excellent operality, to the fine resulting HTML code for web application for additions, manafacture of web pages to changes in one's code, itself.

The only drawback to Coffee Cup software; to include this CoffeeCup HTML Editor, is and seemingly remains snobby HTML end-producers only satisfied by shelling out larger amounts of funds to receive merely extremely comparable HTML code; itself and their somewhat wary dissatisfaction with a great HTML editor, yet not forever; hopefully.

Lancia
Lancia
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It’s free and it works great

I couldn’t be happier with HTML Editor. It’s a great software for a great price. It does everything those expensive editors do and it helps me find errors quickly with its color text. I havnt had any crashes. I like the dual screen and page simulator.

No cons. It works well. I would put this up against dreamweaver any day.

Robert
Treasurer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HTML Editor by CoffeeCup

The ease of use is an understatement. This is one of the first HTML editors that I love using. I tried several in trial mode but I keep coming to this one. Its just simple and is easily understandable by anyone.

Not sure if they are coming out with multi-language packs but it would help. I think this is a very good html editor that I fall back to when I am not in the mood using something simple like windows notepad.

Catrina
Billing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use HTML editor occasionally for personal use.

Kommentare: I enjoy seeing what I can create with HTML and JAVA. This software lets me toy around with different ideas while offering templates that I can manipulate into some pretty cool pages.

I like the templates that are available, and I'm decent with HTML so I can manipulate my projects a lot easier than the standard web-site building software.

This isn't a software program that someone who isn't familiar with coding can use. I haven't been able to teach it to my kids as they are used to the "drag-and-drop" tools.

Swetha
Student in USA

Cool software

When I started as a web developer, this was one of the first softwares I came across. I really like how the entire application is designed. It is very intuitive. Debugging was very easy and could send the website into production quite easily without any excessive hassle.

The application had certain bugs, but the version I had used was an older one. I am sure they would have changed and removed the bugs by now.

Lazar
Lazar
Back End Developer in Serbien
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Free and Awesome.

Kommentare: I have been solving some issues while i was away from my home on my mobile phone.

It's for free and easy to use. This is very good software for beginners and if you are away from your computer.

It cannot be competed against other code editors. I used this when I was a beginner but now I moved to Atom code editor.

Mike
CEO in USA

Work on internet? This is for you

If you work in internet this HTML editor program is your salvation because if you are like me I only know so much regarding this subject

You have to have a little internet knowledge I think in order to find this tool helpful but if you do it saves time and time is money

Ron
Ron
Director in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Designing With a Cup of Coffee

Kommentare: Another product that I can recommend that's easy to use. At my age that says something.

The HTML Editor is packed with extra features like handy tabs on the left side of the interface for library items, code, snippets, semantic data, and characters. The Coffeecup HTML Editor works with their Website Designer.

I didn't find anything I disliked because all the tabs you need to use with the editor are at the top. You can't go wrong.

Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING

As someone without a programming background, HTML editor helps to ensure that my website is running correctly.

The user-face leaves something to be desired (as in, it's not very attractive) but this product really gets the job done.

Industrieautomation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great HTML coding software

Kommentare: HTML Editor is excellent for web development whether a beginner or a professional.

Coffee cup developers have made software really easy to use. Assists when the script is incorrect. Allows me to code in HTML & CSS while allowing to test my website offline.

As more web building sites appear, the reason for coding has become lengthy and time consuming .

Unternehmensberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to test the codes

Kommentare: This is a good software for beginners and the students

Easy to type the codes and test. Also it is easy to find the errors. Coding can be done clearly with the attractive coding pad.

Customer support is not good. More functions should be added. sometimes it take more time to execute the codes.

Mallikarjuna
Lead consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review on HTML editor

Kommentare: I would strongly recommend this software to make use your website design.

HTML Editor is a one of the best code editing software which allows developers to preview the end results before publish or build .it’s allows developed to edit content and change the display.

It’s very flexible to modify the content and preview the objects or page layout before interface and preview the layout

Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy WYSIWYG editor for everyday publisher

I like that if you don't have time to learn how to write your own code, you can use this software to construct a website with the information you are required to publish.

I appreciate the interface and how it uses dialog boxes to build the content, but I am into the simple editors that use a series of shortcuts and keystrokes to insert a block of code to be manipulated.

Data analyst - Catalog Specialist in Indien

Best HTML coding editor

CoffeeCup HTML Editor templates are very useful to code completion and site management as well as uploading stuff If you have knowledge about HTML and If you really want to create a good tool then use this one

This HTML editor has big issue about all coding is manual If you are beginners then you can not use it easily.

Marketing Manager in UK
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped me get started in HTML

A very helpful piece of software for complete novices that dispelled a lot of the worries I had of HTML editing .

Some of the dashboard elements could be clearer explained at first - maybe a bit tutorial on functions/elements names & what they do.

me in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Rubish

none there are no pros its just rubbish and wasting my time.

Was looking for free coffee cup and was taken to this rubbish. item is just wasting my time and not fit for purpose.

Larry
Purchaser in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CoffeeCup HTML Editor: A Decent Tool for a Novice Designer

Kommentare: Overall, I appreciate the ability to quickly design and upload a website. This would be useful for someone who does not wish to write code or design custom graphics.

Having used the trial version to evaluate, I must admit that I prefer another editor over this tool.

I found that for a seasoned programmer, I did not like the drag-and-drop environment. I much prefer to write my own code. Bluefish editor is still a favorite environment.