Fast and Straight Forward Password Management

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Scott F.
Owner/Operator

Kommentare: Great password management included in the price I already pay for yearly internet security.

Vorteile: The full version of this software came bundled with my subscription to Kaspersky Total Security 2018, which was nice as I think that password management SHOULD be part of these programs. The interface itself is very simple and straight forward in both the desktop AND mobile applications. Multiple usernames/passwords for the same resource are handled nicely by listing them inside the same "card" instead of making a new listing for each and every credential. Passwords and Notes can be easily organized by creating multiple levels of "groups" which is nice, and the Favorites section of the program makes for a nice way to use the program as a launching point instead of opening your browser and using its favorites section. Most importantly, the sync feature is flawless and new/updated entries are instantly available on ALL my devices as soon as they are entered.

Nachteile: During the initial setup I was prompted to DISABLE Google Chrome's feature to optionally save passwords for websites, which I didn't like at all. I understand the reason for doing this - Kaspersky would manage your passwords and NOT Google, but I do like that feature of Google so I objected to shutting it off. I also couldn't easily import my passwords and notes from Roboform - however that MIGHT be an issue with Roboform and NOT with Kaspersky, I'm not positive.

You need a password vault!

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Business Owner
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. It definitely has made our data more secure and less likely that we can get hacked. I only use the password generator now when I sign up for a new site or service. Seamless from desktop to phone to tablet.

Vorteile: Kaspersky Password Manager is a great product and has changed the way I manage logins and passwords. Before getting the software my passwords were weak and I would have to change them when I forgot what the last password was I had used. Now I have very strong passwords and don't have to remember any of them. Plus I can share with my office manager and spouse. It works seamlessly on my iPhone for apps and websites. This is a great product and keeps my info secure.

Nachteile: The app sometimes wants to input password info into fields on a website which aren't for passwords. Not a big deal if they would develop a way to ignore those fields. It tries a little to hard sometimes to help like wanting to store every address, credit card or other sensitive data you enter. If there was some way to make it optional or have it easier to ignore unwanted entries.

A secure and effictive tool more people should use.

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Sarah M.
Cellist
Darstellende Künste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Amazing and secure vault for passwords! I find it very easy to manage and use, and feel that implementing it for work and personal usages has made me and my organization far less susceptible to hacking. With the ability to have everything secure and centralized, as well as not having to depend on silly, pedantic passwords that are typically vulnerable, I feel that my security 'hygiene' is much better. This platform makes it easier to manage some of the most sensitive access data, providing a sense of trust and comfort.

Nachteile: As with several Kaspersky products, there are enormous amounts of customization's. While in theory this makes perfect sense, as cyber-security is not cut and dry, I feel that the feature options make the platform sometimes hard to navigate. Furthermore, it can deter users from feeling comfortable with using it, so they use it less, doing the opposite of the intended effect! I've found myself fall into this trap in the past, as some problems and customization have taken a long time to set up.

Organize and protect passwords easily

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Aditya A.
IT Support Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Kaspersky Password Manager has been an effective tool in the organizing and protecting my passwords and personal information. It has also also eased the time that I spend while filling information in websites with its autofilling functionality.

Vorteile: Kaspersky Password Manager allows me to generate strong passwords for use in each and every site or mobile application. It also ensures all my passwords are securely stored so I do not have to remember every password.
It ease the process of filling out information in websites by autofilling some fields.
It is also available for android, iOS and PC making it easy to keep access to all passwords from a single application.

Nachteile: I have not had any issues with Kaspersky Password Manager so far but the password management solution does not have two factor authentication features.

Easy to use and does the job very well.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Promoter
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that you can choose from a list of browsers that you have on your computer for it to manage your passwords. And it is very nice that you can have an overview of the places you have your passwords saved and that you have to set up a master password to even access everything in Password Manager.

Nachteile: Nothing particular comes to the mind, it might need a different look to it or make it even simpler for older people to understand.

An incredible tool to keep your passwords safe

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Victor R.
Transcriptor Musical [Freelance]
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This tool allows me to be safe when I enter different accounts with the same device.
It allows me to carry out various operations and be protected at all times , especially now that phishing and password stealing has become such a big threat.

Vorteile: Has an efficient encryption system to protect your information
Allows to store fast filling information in web pages

Nachteile: It does not have a 2-step authentication service

I've had Kaspersky on my laptops since I bought my first one in 2011

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Logan M.
Project Engineer

Vorteile: Kaspersky is easy to navigate, pretty intuitive, and effective in keeping my pc's virus free. The software covers multiple devices as well and does a great job of phishing protection.

Nachteile: Very little can be said against kapersky, the price is right, the program gets the job done. If you don't renew it, it will send alerts to renew your subscription.

Awsome software

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Ann marie J.
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This software saves time , I don't have to remember each password

Vorteile: I love the password manager. Even though I still keep my passwords stored outside my computer . I no longer have to keep putting them in over and over. I can trust that they will hold my passwords securely

Nachteile: So far I have found nothing negative about the software No faults at all

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
IT Technical Support

Vorteile: Generates secure passwords for you which is a must in this day and age due to all the data leaks. Being in technical support I have log in's for several software and having them all stored in one place is super convenient.

Nachteile: No 2 step authentication but other than this I can not think of any cons.

A Vault to Keep All Your Complex Passwords

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Stanislav G.
Digital Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: I've mostly used it to record passwords which are not for the web. It really helps me keep track of my Crypto wallets, wifi passwords, company email passwords, site FTP access, and software product licenses. It's just a really safe place you can store all that information. Ever since I've began using Kaspersky Password Manager as part of Kaspersky Total Security, I've greatly reduced the need for resetting passwords and losing time doing so.

Vorteile: All you need to remember is one password - the master password. Once you're in, you have access to all your accounts. You can also take notes and keep passwords for non web-based software. E.g. your Kaspersky product licence, crypto wallet passwords, etc.

Nachteile: I found it a bit hard to switch from Google Chrome's own system of keeping passwords, to Kaspersky. I still think Chrome is the easier option, albeit not as secure. Nonetheless, even if you don't use it to directly log into sites, you can always synchronise it and have a back up of your passwords easily accessible on all your devices.

Great source to have included with my internet security

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Meghann W.
English Teacher
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how it's easy to use and is included in with what I pay for my internet security. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Nachteile: I do not believe that there are any cons for me so far with this software. It does a great job of keeping all my passwords and information safe.

Kaspersky's Password Manager is extremely secure with many features.

Bewertet am 5.8.2018
Jared L.
Photographer (full-time)
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I found I needed an all-in-one password manager that can work across different platforms to save time. Kaspersky does just that with a master password and many features that are very convenient.

Vorteile: One of the best features of Kaspersky Password Manager is how it works both with Safari and Google Chrome and that passwords can be syncronized across all devices. (PC, Mac, Android...) It's similar to Apple's Keychain access except with more features. I really like how photos of my driver's license and passport can be stored securely as well.

Nachteile: Cost. It's actually a decent price, but you have to decide if the features are worth it for your security.

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Tim M.
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've ran Kaspersky anti for many years. a couple years ago they started the password manager..I've loved it from the beginning as I don't have to search for passwords..they are right there.

Vorteile: Great way to keep track of your passwords and bank cards.

Nachteile: I've not found any cons to this program.

A must have tool for security!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Jean-charles D.
Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: On a daily basis we need to chose and enter many times passwords, and this tool allows us to make it a breeze!

Vorteile: You need individual passwords for each application and access, and a password manager allows you to have for each a secure, unique password that can be safely stored, and is automatically inserted when you need it.

Nachteile: I do not see any downside in this software, only that it is not used enough.

Nice all-in-one

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Erica P.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Generally manage passwords cloud based software isn't safe, but Kaspersky know how to protect my data, so I tried and pleasantly surprised. There are everything I need: all stored data are encrypted, there is passwd generator, multi device support, auto form fill, photo security, docs recognize and more. And all of it in very good price. I do not have to remember any password anymore.

Nachteile: I did not notice any errors in the application, although apparently there were problems with compatibility with old versions of Windows.

Kaspersky Password Manager review

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Malith M.
Assistant
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am having great experience with Kaspersky Password Manager. It's really helpful for me.

Vorteile: You can access to your vault with your fingerprint on your smartphone.
You can receive strong passwords for your new accounts.
You can access form Smartphones,tablets.computers.

Nachteile: Their prices are high. There are many alternatives for Kaspersky Password Manager.
They don't have two factor authentication.

Simple password managment.

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Kyle J.
Web Developer
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great password management tool.

Vorteile: Low price for a year, but there is also a free version. Does a great job of protecting all my passwords, credit/debit card information in one area that I can get across multiple devices. Secure auto completion for online forms. Also, has faced or touch recognition for Apple devices.

Nachteile: Nothing to say in the cons. Great product for a low price you can not beat that. May run slow on older phones but what doesn't?

Nice password Manager

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Network Analyst
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use password manager. Using FaceID to access your password vault makes it very secure. I keep all passwords and secure info confidently stored in my Kaspersky Password Manager.

Nachteile: The price for a yearly subscription is low, but when there are other free options out there it looks steep in comparison. The integration of FaceID and automation of filling out forms with your address or CC details may make it worth the $ for some.

A good one for my personal use, i use it on my personal laptop for passwords and form data managing.

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Ravindraraj K.
Sales employee

Vorteile: It is easy to be synced across windows,Mac,Ios and android., It easily saves login credentials and replays and thus saves time. Form filling data is also saved. It saves application passwords also.

Nachteile: Not a lot of cons but the only problem is safe import or export feature is not available. And it does not have a two factor authentication.

The perfect password wallet.

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Web developer

Kommentare: The best app that I have in my phone. My datas are secured now. And I pay very less yearly.

Vorteile: Kaspersky Password manager is the best of it kind where it secure our passwords, login information, and other datas. The user experience is really great as I can get access the information stored in just one tap. The UI is not confusing as if it offers great features.

Nachteile: This is one of the app I love most, I am not having any dislike, but it will be better if I can auto save passwords and login information to Kaspersky while I am signing up.

Kaspersky has a great anti-virus software and I have recently adopted this Password Manager.

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Gregg C.

Kommentare: The setup and use is very easy so I cannot give an honest assessment of the customer support for this software. Kaspersky has always been this good.

Vorteile: Kaspersky brings their security and intelligence from the other security products they provide to Password Manager. I am never worried about secure PINs and codes getting away.

it seems a good option for the protection of my passwords increases the security of my connections

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Yamilet M.
instructor de cocina

Kommentare: it's quite simple the use I consume few resources really I recommend it

Vorteile: I like it because I can store my bank passwords and safeguard the information of my credit cards to use them on the internet. This application gives me an extra regarding network security

Nachteile: I would like if the costs of the application could be paid on a monthly basis since the plans that are available are from one year

Very easy to use and integrated

Bewertet am 17.3.2019
Data Protection Officer

Vorteile: It comes as a desktop/mobile solution and works perfectly for me. Very trustworthy and well developed, just like the well-known Kaspersky antivirus and like other applications that they develop that are not very well know, like the QR code reader app.

Nachteile: You have to remember your master password though, otherwise you'll have to contact Kaspersky or create a new account.

Not my preferred choice but a great one.

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Chris U.

Vorteile: I find it to be very reliable software, the scan accuracy is great.

Nachteile: Price, I'm a cheapskate what can I say. It's worth it's price I just can't push myself to buy it.

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Mo'men Y.
IT Support Specialist
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great experience, however, some competitors are much better and less in price!

Vorteile: It works with most browsers. I really like that it can secure not only passwords, but photos of sensitive documents too. It's not big in size, and it's so easy to learn.

Nachteile: No issues with it. It does its job pretty well. However, the price is a negative point; it's affordable and not expensive, but some other tools cost less and maybe nothing at all and offer much more.