Über RoboForm

Vereinfachen Sie Ihr Leben mit RoboForm, dem am besten bewerteten Passwort-Manager.

Erfahre mehr über RoboForm

It is easy to create long passwords for websites that is impossible to guess. Easy to use and it automatically updates.

Sadly, they cleared out my entries on my phone but I still rely on them.

Bewertungen zu RoboForm

RoboForm hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 308 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RoboForm bereits verwendet?

Joe

Ed
Ed
IT Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Been using RoboForm since day one

Kommentare: I use RoboForm Business edition to share my safenotes and password with my IT and Quality Dept depending on the login or server.
I also depend on Roboform to keep safenotes on all my server config notes. They may have passwords or IP addresses that I need to keep secure.
I own crypto currency and I use Safenotes to track my Coin addresses and passcodes safe.

Safenotes! They are a great place to store sensitive notes and passphrases when logins are not enough. I keep Birth dates, social security numbers, Bitcoin wallet passphrases and server notes here.

When an app password match is not found on the mobile app, there is no search box, just an option to see everything. We need to be able to search for passwords, because my everything is 500 passwords long!

Antwort von Siber Systems

Hi Ed - The search box is available in the latest version. Please upgrade. Thanks!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A password manager should be mandatory and RoboForm should be at the top of your list.

Kommentare: I have a business license which offers administrative control over a number of accounts. Despite the lack of polish of the UI in some areas, I find RoboForm a lifesaver that I don't go a day without using. For individuals, I still recommend the free version of LastPass but for any heavier user, RoboForm is certainly worth the consideration.

At a previous organization we used to use KeePass which the desktop password editor seems to be based on, so familiarity went a long way for me. I like how condensed the UI is and the organizational "tree" folder structure, while bringing me back to Windows 3.1 days (joke) is actually probably the best approach for cramming in many passwords for many organizations. This, compared to the Last Pass "card" view for example is way more efficient. There are extensions for virtually every browser and sync generally works well.

There are some login forms that RoboForm has a hard time with. A little ironic as RoboFORM originally started out as an auto-form completion tool. Anyway, it's not a big deal to open up the app and copy a password now and again. The second gripe would just be inconsistencies within the UI(s) of the various apps. It could be more aligned and user-friendly. The one feature I wish RoboForm had was the ability to bulk-change passwords at the click of a button if you get an inkling that something of yours may have been compromised.

Scott
Owner/Operator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provides critical and secure password management to my desktop and mobile devices.

Obviously, what I like most about this program is that it manages my usernames and passwords quite effectively. I like the fact that the program installs on my desktop computer AND integrates into my web browsers, as well as several programs on my computer as well. I manage passwords not only for myself, but also client resources and my family, so I have hundreds if not thousands of access credentials to manage. Roboform makes it pretty easy to find what I need, when I need it, and has a quick and easy secure password generator built into the interface too.

I've used this software for a few years, and I have found a good number of CONS that have yet to be resolved, which are in no particular order. Manually adding/editing fields in an existing login site/record is terribly akward at best; once you find the edit section you can't easily add the field you want unless it is already shown. I thought about trying another program a while back, and then realized the biggest CON - there is NO easy way to export/backup your usernames, passwords and notes for use in one of the other major programs out there. I can't recall the specifics here, but ALL the other major password management programs have issues importing from Roboform databases - so once you start, you're stuck with it. I also have a lot of issues with Roboform trying to save duplicate logins, and it constantly bothers me on sites where filling out form fields (not related to RoboForm) is required. Sure, you can make site exceptions, but that isn't always the right course of action. The interface in both the mobile and desktop apps is also terribly clumsy and needs rewriting.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Hi Scott - thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Knowing what works well, and even more so, the things that might not be working so well, is extremely helpful. Again, we appreciate your willingness to provide feedback and we have passed it along to the appropriate team.

Jim
realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Been using RoboForm for over five years

It's easy to use, easy to set up, and they have customer support!

I really don't have any cons with RoboForm

Adam
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the first software I install after setting up google chrome browser

Kommentare: Roboform helps me keep all the passwords secure in a cloud and access them wherever and whenever I need them (also when on mobile). Having 30 character random passwords I'm never afraid of someone stealing/learning it - that person will only have potential access to 1 out of 2000 my current v. strong passwords.
Adding 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) to the equation, Roboform makes my online life much safer.
The other thing is speed of usage and time saved by not typing URLs of the websites I wanna visit and not typing/trying to remember corresponding login details. This alone is worth a gold - and that's why password managers are so important these days. The above combined with great and easy to use password generator, it makes it ultimate tool for Personal and business use cases.
The only thing that could be improved is team collaboration and password sharing.
All in all, I highly recommend Roboform to anyone who's not using password manger and/or using different one.

Firstly, I wanted to point out that I've been using Roboform since 2004 and have been always their great ambassador. I love what the company has done over the years and looking forward to using it for years to come. Of course the most important feature is possibility of securely storing and accessing my data, passwords and other sensitive information on all devices (I'm on a business plan) and possibility to login to 99% of the sites with just 1 click of a mouse. This speeds up your workflow a lot and saves me loads of time everyday. Also easy integration with most of the browsers and even mobile browsers, makes it a great software.

Really, all the necessary features are there, so I can't see any major flaws. The 2 things that come to my mind would be: a) better integration with Android based browsers - the app lacks some of the features available in Roboform's native browser - which is again limited with some features b) With the recent updates, they've taken possibility to view login details through the app - and it rather opens up online - which is taking longer that it used to. Other than that, this is a great app for me.

Jason
IT Specialist in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What password did I use?

Kommentare: I don't always have my computer with me, the app that loads on my phone either iPhone or Android, I can look up a password while at a customer site. If I need a complex password, it comes with a tool to create a complex password for me and then save it.

Being able to find a password that I've used for any site that I log into. I try not to use the same password for multiple sites, doing this I don't always remember the password. RoboForm allows me to organize and save my passwords. It allows me to put notes on the passwords saved and give it a name that I can easily find if needed. It saves the website info and the fields I fill in while setting up the password.

Minor dislike in my opinion, but once you fill in the password using the software, it will prompt again to save it even if I don't change the password. Just have to close the prompt, like I said minor.

Professor Sarah
Medical Office Administration Program Director/Faculty/Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Roboform is the only password security system with no headaches or worries for the users...

Kommentare: ALL my security information was in one location, in alpha order, easy to access once the users gets logged in. I moved all my security system information to Roboform. I never had to worry or think about where the information was or that I might now get easy access. I did not have to change my password 11 times in one like i have to do with other security data storage now a days.

I could do anything in this platform, add as much information as I wanted to, change, add, move, review, search, keep info from before I made security code changes within my computer system. It was the first one to pop up when in a search engine.

Is it not on the first page when search. I cannot find it as easily now as before. I'm not even sure it is still available for colleges or individuals to use now. Must have went private for businesses I guess. It was the first and the best in my opinion.

Flint
Founder/Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How did I live without it

Kommentare: HANDS DOWN a must have now. I will never be able to go back to a static spreadsheet or writing down my passwords. I have way too many now. I have over 100 passwords and now I can make them all unique and as complex as needed.

- SUPER convenient - Password are complex and secure now - Just a click of a couple buttons and I'm in - Company ability to create groups for controlling passwords to different users/groups - Save time and hassle immensely. - Always updates - Decent user interface

- Always have to restart due to new updates. BUT not a bad thing I guess ha. - User interface could be cleaned up.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Roboform is a staple for me and my team

Kommentare: Very happy with the outcome for our team.

-- Easy to setup users and folder access that store the passwords -- Easy to enforce login passcode for the team -- Great ability to download and upload credentials

-- Cannot figure out how to use it for desktop client applications (not web-based)

Antwort von Siber Systems

Thanks for taking the time to review RoboForm! We're thrilled to hear you're having a positive experience and we look forward to assisting your team. Regarding the use for desktop client applications, at your convenience, please submit a ticket to our team so they may assist. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Wulliams
Wulliams
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Maximum security in the protection of my passwords.

Roboform is the leading software par excellence in the management and storage of user passwords for logins. This is its greatest strength and why I use it in my work environment. Currently in our work group I manage the treasury, event planning, cultural and theatrical activities; to keep protected and stored each of the bank passwords and electronic kernels, this software is my undisputed ally. Only by logging in with my user I have control of each of these passwords and I can use them freely in the pages or sessions that request it. A Software that I fully recommend, since with this software you will no longer have to worry about the loss or forgetting of passwords necessary to give continuity to your work activities, and the best part of all this is that it is free and very easy to use.

Perhaps its great strength can also be its great weakness, I mention this because roboform stores each of your passwords centralizing them in software, the weakness I observe in this is in relation to hacking my account, since an unauthorized person who enters my roboform session could steal each one of my keys.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're putting RoboForm to good use. Regarding security, it's of the utmost importance to us. Decryption is performed locally on your local browser and not on our server. No RoboForm data can be accessed without the Master Password and the Master Password is never transmitted to our servers. As such, even in the unlikely event that our servers were breached, your data is effectively useless without the Master Password to decrypt it. Should you have any remaining questions regarding RoboForm security, please do not hesitate to reach back out. Thanks again!

Sue
Editor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Saving Passwords Made Easy

What I like the most is the ease of storing my passwords, and RoboForm is a secure feature. It has the option of filling out forms as well as submitting them if you so choose. You can have several identities in it, such as yourself and each family member with each one's own information; ie: address, birthday, etc. There is a free version which will store up to 10 passwords, or the paid version which is unlimited. You also have the option to protect each password with a "Master Password", which double protects your account. As you log into your sites and want to save your password, RoboForm asks if you would like to save, and lets you create/choose categories you wish to store them in. Home is default, you can create whatever folders you want such as each user name's category, work, games, etc. With so many passwords needed for work, I would not want to be without RoboForm. I have never had an issue with security, and find it a great value for the money! This makes about eight years I have used it.

I think that what I liked the least about RoboForm is the difficulty to "attach" it to some browsers and to sync it together. It attached fine to IE and Chrome and has its own browser bar in each. In Edge, it took several tries to get it to work; and even now I have to click the icon in the taskbar to be able to use it.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We're sorry to hear attaching RoboForm to Edge was such a hassle. The icon does require an initial click in order to access your RoboForm data, but if you're having issues with the extension remaining attached, please do not hesitate to contact our technical team so they can assist. Thanks again!

Denys
Front End Developer in Kanada

Safety of personal data

While it's still not safe to store passwords on your computer or over the Internet, I still wondered how it all worked. In fact, this company is still worth paying attention to, since the level of safety of personal data is extremely high here. Also, the client will not need to pay a lot of money for the provision of such services, and after transferring important documents or files, you can sleep peacefully. The company has been operating for quite a long time and is already trusted by a large number of customers. The functionality of this project is also at a high level.

The main options have already been implemented of course and it is quite possible to use. Storage, adding new accounts to the database, and editing work stably. But sometimes there are problems with filling, the fields on some forms remain empty, I still don’t understand what this is connected with.

Matt
Teacher / IT Advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A true lifesaver

Kommentare: As stated above, the ability to not have to give employees passwords is the best feature on the business side. We may have an employee for just a few months and don't want to have to change passwords every time we get someone new. Roboform saves us this hassle and gives us an ultra-secure platform.

I have used this program for a number of years both on a personal basis and for business. On the personal use side the ability to have your logins autofill when you go to a website is great. The ability to generate complex passwords with any number of characters and the ability to choose what characters to include or exclude is perfect. The Safenotes feature allows you to save credit card #'s or personal information with the knowledge that it is safe. For the Business end, the ability to share logins to employees without them actually having to know the passwords is my favorite feature.

For a novice, this program takes a little bit of getting used to. I recommend Roboform to all my friends and family and almost always end up having to show them how to set it up and use it. Once the get into using it they say it is the greatest thing ever.

Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Roboform Does the Job

Kommentare: These days—even with Google and Apple offering to save all your passwords, a somewhat scary proposition—a password manager is simply a requirement to ensure you're creating, remembering and using singular and secure passwords. Roboform is excellent on Windows and getting better on Mac and iOS.

As a long-time user, I most appreciate their commitment to continuing development. The software is updated frequently and they continue to expand the platforms on which the program/app is available.

In the Windows environment, there's nothing I've found in this market segment that I like better than Roboform. It's been around for many years, and just gets Windows. Its iOS product is getting better (and automatically syncs with other devices) and they continue to expand to other platforms. Unfortunately, their Mac program is still not quite up to snuff, with several deficiencies in performance relative to the Windows version.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Thank you for taking the time to review RoboForm! We strive to provide a consistent and quality application across all operating systems and devices. Should you have specific requests for Mac, please do not hesitate to send them our way: http://bit.ly/1L9QELn. Thanks again!

E.H. Bernard
Student in Singapur
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Roboform for Business

Kommentare: Apart from the lack of Windows Hello Software recognition, which other password managment softwares like Keeper does include in part as an example of its competing features which fully take advantage of the security features most modern laptops have; I'm certain Roboform will catch up on in due course, it's been a breeze to use as a shortcut gateway (once properly configured) to bypass equivalently like an automatic toll payed system to allow very convenient access to the various online accounts, or even serving as a platform to safeguard other data well preserved in perpetuity in digital form.

The colourful icona which gradually adorn the login screen which consolidates cumulatively; 2FA protection for the business version of Roboform Everywhere; the partner software discount offered with GoodSync, both softwares which have been a boon to security and productivity in syncing files during the everyday requirements to safeguard data in today's climate of cybersecurity.

Software for Roboform does not come cheap after the 1st year once on closer examination of the fine print email offers which come by occasionally. Maybe a special deal discount offered occasionally to reward older customers with a long standing ongoing account with Roboform can bring a smile to customers of Roboform.

Translator in Kanada
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Secure password management and more

Kommentare: The program gives me peace of mind that I have a layer of protection against identity theft. And it saves a lot of time automating the process of logging in to websites.

I have access to literally hundreds of password-protected sites and I make every password unique. Roboform stores them all in encrypted form so I only need one master password to access any specific password. I also use it to securely store sensitive identity information like my social security number, bank account and address for filling online forms. It even shares all the info between all my devices.

I don't like to pay an annual fee, I wish I could make a one-time purchase. There is a way to access your passwords from a public computer, but I find it somewhat complicated.

Barry
President in Belize
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Roboform - A must have for anyone with more than a few logins

Kommentare: Roboform allows us to have different complex passwords for each account. I have friends and family who are always forgetting passwords. Over the years I've been able to get many of them to start using Roboform.

The best part about Roboform is not having to remember a huge amount of passwords. Between work and personal logins I have a couple hundred logins. To remember these would be impossible and to look them up and track updated logins would be a part time job. Roboform handles this problem with ease. You no longer need to have just one secure password that, if it were to get compromised, would take days to update all of your logins.

Every so often Roboform will only save the password and not the login. This is usually on sites that have a separate page for the userid and then another page for the password. It doesn't happen often but it would nice if Roboform could find a workaround for this.

Jeff
Executive Vice President in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This review is based on RoboForm for business which I do not like as much as the old Enterprise ver.

Kommentare: Time savings and security are the main benefits

It does what it is supposed to and saves our company a ton of time. Our type of business, insurance sales, accesses dozens of password protected sites per day.

I think the business version is difficult to set up, manage and use. We do not share logins and it appears that this version may be geared towards that type of organization. I wish the app would address two factor authentication and would like the ability to set up logins without accessing the website first.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Hi Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We're sorry to hear that the For Business license is not integrating as well as you would have liked. Regarding authentication, a second authentication step is enforced with policies and delivered to employees in the form of a one-time password sent via email or SMS. For additional information or assistance, please do not hestiate to contact our For Business team and they'll gladly assist with OTP setup. Thanks again!

Bruce
President in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have used Roboform for over 10 years. It has been an invaluable product for our company

Kommentare: The network integration for my team is fantastic. We can share passwords with everyone but have some security on the entire process.

We like that Roboform works on all platforms. The best feature for us is the toolbar layout as opposed to the other vendors that put pull down menu's in the data fields themselves. Roboform is very clean and works perfectly. Highly recommended over Last Pass

That the Identities are NOT available in the Roboform IOS Application. We also don't like that the Roboform Toolbar is gone on the Mac Side. We assume this is because of a browser limitation. Also, we would prefer the toolbar for Chrome on the PC to be at the top.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. Regarding Identities in iOS, this is not appearing due to admin settings. Please consult with your company admin to fix this. As for toolbar issues, you are correct, they are unfortunately due to browser limitations.

Megan
Megan
Accounting Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

With RoboForm your passwords are more secure

Kommentare: Before when I didn’t know about this password manager I had many problems since I forgot my account passwords , a coworker recommended Roboform and since I use this application all my passwords are in one place.

What I like most about Roboform is that all the passwords for my different accounts are secure, the option to automatically fill out the forms in a secure way is impressive and they save you a lot of time, Roboform has shown me that if I can have all my accounts secure and that I don't have to worry if someone wants to steal my password and it still gives me double security with the option of the master password.

I like everything about this application because it takes care of my very important accounts like Paypal, even the least important one like my Spotify or Netflix account.

Zina
IT Asset Specialist in USA
Chemikalien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Keep it secure with RoboForm

RoboForm has helped my everyday job task and responsibilities. Having more than 30 vendor sites to access by trying to manage all of the different passwords was overwhelming. RoboForm maintaining all of the URL's, and passwords was a game changer. The Encryption aspect to secure any financial or personal information is an important tool. Along with the Data sync , this tool is a must.

I have used RoboForm for over 3 years and the only Con that i have come across is when i updated my system from Win7 to Win 10. I lost some passwords, but i should have exported all of my data prior, which could have been performed prior through RoboForm. Just something that should have been done on my part.

Aivar
Administrator and owner in Lettland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Often overlooked, but amazing and secure password manager

Kommentare: I've been using Roboform for 8 years or so. It was always reliable, unobtrusive, and worked just right. I have a different password for every one of the hundreds of websites I've joined, but I only ever have to remember one.

End-to-end encryption Great browser plugin Seamless synchronization Ability to not only save passwords, but any kind of forms

I don't like the new password edit interface - a bit slow and inconvenient Based in Russia - sometimes I worry that their government might force them to install a "backdoor"

Ratko
Ratko
Manager in Kroatien

Easy to use password manager that works on multiple devices

Kommentare: I use it for passwords for around 500 accounts and all credit cards and similar personal information.

Simple and easy to use. Has autocomplete for forms, which is a one click login. Works great on mobile - with finger print access. Works perfectly for pin codes and similar notes - a one stop shop for logins, credit card details and similar data. Plugin for Chrome. Good value for price.

The chrome plugin has bugs. Plugin doesn't recognise all forms and doesn't save the login details automatically then. No workaround to save logins if it doesn't recognise the form.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review! Regarding Chrome issues, if you haven't already, please submit a ticket so our technical support team can look into the matter ASAP. Thank you. https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en

Web & Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dependable Password Manager

Kommentare: There are frequent updates and support is available if you need it. Overall a great piece of software that I have used for over 6 years now.

Anywhere version allows use on multiple devices. Program is compatible with several browsers, allowing you to keep passwords in once place instead of within each browser. Far more secure than storing passwords in browsers anyway, as a password is required to access and use RoboForm.

It doesn't work with a few websites that seem to have their login routines programmed differently. It doesn't integrate well with Microsoft Edge.

Antwort von Siber Systems

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback! In regards to Edge, we're aware of some persisting issues and we're working with Microsoft in an effort to improve the integration/functionality.

Tanya
VP/CFO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to manage passwords on the go!

Kommentare: This one app has saved me countless hours of time looking for or trying to remember passwords. I really appreciate all of my passwords being locked down.

Easy to use with many devices - iPhones, iPads, desktops, laptops. Easy to synchronize changes across devices.

Hard to find a specific login from a list of over 600 logins. There needs to be a search button on desktop version.

Antwort von Siber Systems

HI Tanya, Thanks for sharing your feedback. Regarding the search functionality on desktop, there is a search box that is located within the application and can be accessed by clicking on the extension, as well as the Start Page. If you can please submit a screen shot of what you're seeing (or not seeing) to our support team, they'll gladly look into the matter and assist. Thank you! Submit ticket here: http://bit.ly/1L9QELn