Lots Of Features, Great Price

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Enrique A.
self employed
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience with the software has been great, no crashes or broken links or broken plugins, basically no downtime related to the way the software is coded.

Vorteile: They software is easy to use. The back end provides many features that i did not know i needed but ounce i launched my company, I realized that I did need them.
Their customer service was great as I was able to skype with them and they helped with all my concerns. They also provided me with customization. And the turn around was very quick. I left town for a much needed time off and they finished before I got back home. And all at a fair price .

Nachteile: When i purchased the software it was using an older version of PHP. But IOSS has recently updated to a newer version of PHP, so this is no longer an issue, this is really not a negative since web based technologies progress at break neck speed.

von IOSS an 26.9.2018

Thank you Enrique, we are so grateful to know your satisfaction with our software. We always focus on the latest technology. It was a really nice working with you. Contact us for further upgradation or any query.

Great team to work with!

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Dinara T.
Project manager

Kommentare: My overall experience with the MLM software is really good, we can work together on progress, team is really nice skilled professionals, even if someone is quiting a project, you will get quick and adequate replacement, who will know everything about project with no time for invovling to waste.

Vorteile: This MLM software is a user-friendly software that anyone can use without specific training from both, admin and consumer sides. Any ideas and improvements can be done in time and costs not that much. Team are really motivated, skilled and opened for discussion.

Nachteile: We had some issue with DDoS Attack this winter, it was weekend, but we still had technical support directly from our team, that shows level of professionalism and proves client oriented focus of the company. Fortunately, we have solved that problem from our side without loss.

Easy to integrate with Content Management System (Wordpress). They have very strong experts.

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Geraldine L.
Marketing Head

Kommentare: By using this software, we can promote our products to users. The software have support ticket, different types of reports, downloadable reports, commission prediction system etc.. It helps instant communication with other members.

Vorteile: I already have a wordpress system and plan to add MLM module on it. Then I find the Infinite MLM team and discussed the business idea with website chat, skype and email. I usually get response in 1-2 hour, they have 24x6 support. I really like the support, expert level in MLM, wordpress. I strongly recommend Infinite MLM software to new buyers.. I like the tagline, they have infinite solutions.

Nachteile: I didn't notice any issues, all we are human, so they definitely will have some problems. But in my experience, I hope its very hard to find issues with Infinite MLM software.

von IOSS an 27.7.2018

Thank you, Geraldine. We are glad for your comments and wish you all the success, thanks for putting your trust with us. In case of any query and for further upgradation please feel free to contact us.

Excellent functionality and Great Service Quality

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Neeraj G.
Chief Operating Officer

Kommentare: One of the best and highly efficient CRM integrated softwares in the market. The support team is very sincere and solve any query without being impatient.

Vorteile: The software is integrated with CRM system so that I can send automated emails to the customers in the most hassle free way. The quality of service is commendable because I had a lot of queries post purchase , all of them were answered by the support team unbatingly.

Nachteile: The calculation of commissions and payouts are done in dollars, which can be a bit confusing if your native currency is different. But you can opt for multi currency integration as an add on which solves this problem pretty effectively.

von IOSS an 14.11.2018

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad that you are well satisfied with our software. Feel free to contact us for further queries.

Accurate management of business, Precise Calculation of Commissions

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Prasoon P.
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A user friendly MLM software that can be customised to match our needs. Product promotion and communication with users are very easy. Add ons are extremely useful.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, if you have the basic knowledge of computer operations. The developers provided the customisation of software as demanded by me. Various add ons are offered by the developers out of which yoeu can choose ones that improves the overall efficiency of the software.

Nachteile: Initially, there were some confusion regarding the software usage. Upon contacting the Support team, they were patient enough to explain the working to me over Skype.

von IOSS an 14.11.2018

Thanks for your valuable feedback and support.

Great Software Company

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Tomas K.
Geschäftsführer
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was a very good and collegial collaboration with IOSS and we can recommend this company to all persons and companies who are looking for a good solution for MLM Software.

Vorteile: We liked it very much that IOSS programed our software exactly the way we needed it. Because our software has a lot of features other MLM-plans don't have (and we needed a web software "playing together" with an Android app, what made the task even more difficile), there was a lot of communication necessary during the developement... and that worked very good with Skype and Slack, even on the distance.

Nachteile: There is nothing we like "least", because finally the software meets all of our requirements and we are very confident, that we will solve all challenges that may come in the future together with IOSS.

von IOSS an 28.2.2019

Thank you, Tomas. We are glad for your valuable feedback and support. Wishing you all success. Feel free to contact us for any queries.

The software is best suitable for startup, I searched internet and deal with Infinite

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Hamdi M.

Kommentare: Easy to migrate from existing software . The team will provide complete installation and support. We can check demo with various compensation and adon.

Vorteile: Easy to use
We can check demo with various compensation and bonus,
Integarated with ecomerce platform,
Provide Android and iOS platform ,
Various adon integration .
Multi language and muti currency features

Nachteile: First time I contacted them and it's make me problems to understand, The saupport guide me better to move forward.

von IOSS an 27.7.2018

Thanks for your review, We are glad that you are well satisfied with our software. If you have any queries regarding our software please notify us.

Best MLM software to boost network marketing business.

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Fuad M.
Senior Software Developer

Kommentare: Realiable perfect MLM software

Vorteile: Sometimes back I needed an MLM software to develop my MLM business to newer heights.
And finally I found the Infinite MLM software through various sources.
I am extremely happy that I have chosen the perfect MLM software available in the market right now!
My fav features include: Website replication, 24*6 customer support, E-wallet, E-pin, Sales and Income reports, User friendly dashboard and many more...

Nachteile: None really. I have some issue to understand the system at first time

von IOSS an 27.2.2019

Thank you, Fuad. We are happy to know that our software develops your business to newer heights. Feel free to contact us for any queries.

software

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Michael P.
director of MLM
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is good for all , back office is very good

Nachteile: the languages is not very well . example the french .

von IOSS an 26.9.2018

Thank you Michael for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our back office. We make sure to overcome the difficulty you found in French language. Please feel to ask any query.

The best out there.

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Mike S.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 100% satisfaction

Vorteile: Everything from the forst chat, to communication, undrestandsing the needs, time table of work all the way to delvery of the system.

Nachteile: Back in the search, I wish I choose them first !!!

von IOSS an 26.9.2018

Thank you Mike for sharing your experience. It was a really nice experience working with you. We are so glad that you to know your satisfaction with our software and wish you all the success with it. Feel free to contact us for any further up-gradation or any query.

Ecom and Direct selling combination best worked out

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

Nachteile: Speed
Decorum
Reports

von IOSS an 26.9.2018

Thank you Sajeev for sharing your valuable feedback. Contact us if you have any query. We are always ready to give a better experience.

Completely Satisfied, great customer support

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Pradeep K.
Founder & CEO

Vorteile: I contacted the company on coming across the software on the internet. They responded swiftly and requested me to take a demo. Action spoke better than the marketing monologue. The demo was great and I realised how it would reduce the workload of a distributor like me. I could easily migrate from the old software I used to Infinite MLM software without a glitch

Nachteile: Though I initially fumbled with the softwares since there were a lot of new features, the perfect guidance from the support team helped me in mastering the software. A moderately priced MLM software that has a lot of new features to simplify the management of the business.

von IOSS an 27.2.2019

Thank you, Pradeep. It is great to know that our service was perfect for you and we are really happy to get valuable feedback. Thanks for your support. Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Software from scartch

Bewertet am 17.9.2018
David L.
VP
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I changed a lot of minors features in the initial software, to suit exactly with what i was expected

Vorteile: You can choose exatly what you want and implement it

Nachteile: A software more responsive would be better

von IOSS an 26.9.2018

Thanks you David. It;s a pleasure to know that you found the service perfect for you. We like to share our sincere gratitude for you to choose us for your business. If you have any query, please feel free to contact us.

The best MLM Software

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Timmy richard G.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good experience.

Vorteile: It is easy for the admin to use. The software is very flexible to use for mlm and even crowdfunding.

Nachteile: You have to customize according to your needs.

von IOSS an 26.9.2018

Thanks you Timmy Richard for putting your trust with us. We are very grateful that you got exactly what you were looking for. Contact us if you have any query.

Rightly priced MLM software that is fully functional

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Deepak K.
Director & CMO

Kommentare: A supremely efficient MLM software is a great value for the money you pay.

Vorteile: If you are a network marketer like me, the Infinite MLM software has the exact functionality required for the job. The software is fast and highly accurate in handling long networks and calculating their compensations. The software is economically priced, unlike most of the others in the market.

Nachteile: I could not find any major flaws in the software uptil now. I have been using it for over a year.

von IOSS an 14.11.2018

Thank you Deepak, we are glad for your comments and feedback and wish you all the success. Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Great people with great thoughts

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Abdul M.
MLM

Kommentare: Really impressed with the quality of service from Infinite MLM Software. No doubt in saying infinite mlm is the best MLM Software service providers from India.

von IOSS an 27.7.2018

Thank you Abdul, for your valuable feedback, If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

A Completely User- Friendly Dashboard

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

Kommentare: A totally satisfying experience

Vorteile: The highly user friendly dashboard of the MLM software makes sure that we could easily navigate through the different features smoothly. Wow, The recent version 10 is amazing look and feel.

Nachteile: I have some issue of understand how to configure the system, the teach team guided very well.

Resulting MLM Software

Bewertet am 2.12.2016
Joseph W.

Kommentare: A few months back I needed an MLM software for my marketing business to boost sales of my products. I contacted to Infinite MLM Software company because that facilitates MLM companies to manage and drive their direct selling and downline marketing business more effectively towards a way of successful. Also, it provides a free MLM Software demo for each compensation plan to know how the software works. I am really satisfied with Infinite MLM company. I highly recommend using this to other MLM Companies.

von IOSS an 7.12.2016

Thank you Mr. joseph, For putting your trust with us and raising your concerns. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Value for money ........ MLM software

Bewertet am 3.12.2016
David W.

Kommentare: Infinite MLM Software Company is one of the best company for MLM software for the marketing business. Their MLM software helped us to grow our sales and company revenue. I must say that I really liked the feature of the company is that its free demo. We don't think that every company provides such service. We are thankful to the company for their wonderful software and valuable service.

von IOSS an 27.7.2018

Thank you, David. We are really glad to hear that our effort made your business success. We like to share our sincere gratitude for you to choose us for your business. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Every thing you wanted

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Nilanka S.
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: positive..

Vorteile: Apart from the features mlm provides the best part is their customer support.

Nachteile: none.

von IOSS an 14.11.2018

Thank you Nilanka, for your valuable feedback.

Best MLM software in MLM Software Industry.

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Karthik K.
CTO
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A brilliantly crafted MLM software by the experts in the field.

Vorteile: Easily customizable. Developed on a robust and reliable Platform.

Nachteile: In the beginning the sales report could only be generated in csv format. But once I contacted the customer support they included the report generation in pdf formats too.

A Fully Featured MLM Software at Great Price.

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Zuhair E.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simply awesome.

Vorteile: Multilingual and multi currency features. Exclusive add on features.

Nachteile: The design part could have been a little more attractive but still satisfied because of its high performance and quality.