Covers a lot of my overall business needs

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Jacques A.
Broker
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My business has increased by 20-30% since using the Juggler. I recommend it to all my agents

Vorteile: I found it very easy to get started and up to speed using the tutorials. I like that it covers buyer and seller customers, prospects, and also easily tracks my transactions once a customer converts to a transaction. Plus easily reminds me of their closing anniversary without much effort. Great with drips campaigns too

Nachteile: I wish there was a dedicated app. You can use it on your phone by adding the page. I also think it needs a little modernization and tweaking of the interface. None of these would dissuade me from using this program. Wish they had IDX or Social media integration, but most crms don't

One of best purchases this year.

Bewertet am 30.12.2014
Ted S.
Realtor, CRS

Kommentare: I did a lot of research trying to find a good transaction management software program that I would actually use. I had Top Producer years ago and it was my first choice - it seems to be the industry standard. In reading through their online site I remembered why I stopped using it - because I never used it in the first place. It seemed very cumbersome and was packed full of features I'd never use. I did a test trial of another - loved the way it looked, but it was set up only to track buyers, not sales of listings. This made no sense to me and made the program useless, in my opinion. I also researched DotLoop because it was a program soon to be provided by my company. It seemed to mostly be a document sharing program - and was mostly useless unless the other parties to the transaction opted in. The online site for Realty Juggler looked good. I didn't need an "easy" program (I am very computer savvy), but I wanted one that would allow me to set it up to work the best way for ME. I also wanted something fairly basic since all I really wanted was an automated transaction task list (instead of a dry-erase board on my office wall). Realty Juggler has perfectly met my needs. It has other features (income tracking, contact list, etc) that I have begun using, but I have it primarily to track transactions. The task list is easy to customize and I have automated lists for active listings, prospective listings, my listings under contract, my buyers under contract and my full marketing campaigns. For each new transaction it takes 10-15 minutes to log in and customize the task list. After that, I'm done. I just look at it daily to be sure I haven't forgotten to do something. I'm reminded every 5 days to check in with current sellers. I'm reminded of dates for home inspection, required responses, loan commitment - anything I need to know for a particular client or transaction. It took a couple of hours to set up my own customized task lists, but once saved I click one key to add the appropriate list to a buyer, listing or pending transaction. You need a bit of computer experience for setup, but I did it all without ever requesting help. They do have some pretty decent training videos for different tasks on YouTube. I'd definitely recommend to any agent who wants to automate this tedious part of our work.

Dated Appearance, but Works Great

Bewertet am 20.8.2017
Ron S.
Broker Associate/Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Organization, transaction management, and more.

Vorteile: This software system is really cool. I have been using for a little less than two years and I keep learning new things that it does. It is really impressive. It helps track deals, contacts, enables email blasts, calculate commissions, and more. Great video tutorials. Customer service is great. I was stunned when I got a customer service call for such price of the software. Very cool.

Nachteile: The interface looks dated---almost like Windows 3.1---but it works. There is so much to learn that it can be overwhelming, but they have great video tutorials.

Full time user

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Patti C.
Operations Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helpful in creating reminder task plans and notifications, easy to keep track of listings and closings as well as new leads coming in from outside websites.

Vorteile: Ability to create task plans and calendar reminders as well as lead funneling from outside websites. Easy to use and the video tutorials are very helpful

Nachteile: The fact that only 5k contacts are allowed and you cannot sync contacts unless there are under 5k contracts.

Excellent CRM

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Jorge R.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great CRM, extremely fast, amazingly complete to manage transactions and listings. It is missing a few important features: auto drip campaign or action plans assignment and also is missing the ability to mass update to add an action plan or drip campaign to a group of contacts.

Vorteile: transaction and listing management

Nachteile: Does not have the ability to auto-assign a drip campaign not to mass update a group of contacts to apply a drip camopaign

No missed opportunity and get more sales

Bewertet am 15.9.2018
Maria lenin L.
Marketing and business development
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Features and functionality is specifically designed for Real EState Agents and Brokers to manage all your contacts getting in touch with your new and old prospects with the right time , different channels, not missing an opportunity or referrals to grow your sales and higher commission. What i like with Realty juggler is the email feature where you can find customized templates. Each template is very helpful which addresses all Real Estate concerns including new client, listing invitation, follow ups, etc. This saves time not missing any scheduled call or email. Categorize your leads through color or status. Customer support is excellent. They call you immediately to address your inquiry and issue right away. They walk you through steps and features.

Nachteile: Migration of contacts from your old crm software to Realty Juggler can be complicated. Can be confusing with a lot of terms and functions with different purpose or goal. Needs to be updated regularly for better and higher results and connection.

Easy to use, does what you need, awesome tutorials and customer service. Extremely affordable!

Bewertet am 16.1.2016
Tony C.
Broker

Kommentare: I have used RealtyJuggler for about 2 years now and wouldn't part with it for any reason. It has all the features I needed as my business and marketing has grown. It keeps me on task, updates my google calendar so I only need to glance at my smartphone to know what I need to do and when. It allows my team to access but not accidentally delete information. I use it to track everything and can access it from anywhere. RealtyJuggler is where I go to start my day and I use it all day. At the end of the day I know exactly where I stand with clients, prospects, marketing, closings etc. and I know where I need to start tomorrow and exactly what needs to be done. I particularly like the video tutorials. It was easy to learn how to do everything in RealtyJuggler just by watching a video when I needed to. I like that they put the link to that video right in RealtyJuggler with everything you are working on so that if you have a question the answer is right there. The few times I did have a question, their customer service had the answer promptly and was professional and supportive. Honestly, had I taken a better look at the video that addressed my question I would have found the answer and yet, the customer service was kind enough to answer it anyways. At $99 per year this is a steal!

Realty Juggler Review

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Kristyn H.
Real Estate Broker, Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Realty Juggler was the first Real Estate CRM that I used after becoming a Broker. I really liked the ease of use and functionality of the software, however, wish they had a mobile app for on the go.

Vorteile: The software is great for keeping up with contacts, listings, and deals, as well as prospects. The software overall is very easy to ease and affordable. They also offer a free 90-day trial, which is more than enough time to test the software to see if it is a good fit for your business needs.

Nachteile: There is no integration with the MLS or social media accounts. I also wish they had a mobile app. Although there is no app, you can still access on the computer, phone, and tablet with pretty similar user interfaces.

Love the tutorials!

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We haven't had any problems with Realty Juggler. Our agents seem to pick up on it quickly and the referral program they have works out great for our brokerage as it cuts down on costs.

Vorteile: I love that they have a video tutorial available on every page of every tool showing you how to use it. As an Office Manager who can be strapped for time to support each agent's software questions, Realty Juggler saved me a lot of time by just allowing me to point them to the respective video tutorial that they need.

Nachteile: The only thing I really don't like about the software is the aesthetics. They could do a few things to make the software look a lot nicer, but functionality-wise, the software is just fine.

Great and Affordable CRM for Real Estate!

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Josh K.
Broker & Attorney
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've looked at a bunch of CRMs and RealtyJuggler is the more economical solution to my needs.

Vorteile: I love the price and functionality of this software. It handles everything I need for my team's CRM needs.

Nachteile: It doesn't look pretty, but it functions well.

Least expensive and most productive contact software available, and, I used to use Top Producer!

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Tom O.
Owner/Broker
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Ease of use... adding contacts is a snap. Good tutorials answer pretty much any questions... if not, their cust serv is quick and easy!

Nachteile: Lacks some things like flyers. Top Producer has some advantages, but, for the money, Real Estate Juggler is very ample.

Wonderful inexpensive CRM option

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Real estate
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: All the different functions in the customer service. I love the option to print multiple letters for different clients, it cuts down on productivity time.

Nachteile: Trying to get through some of the wonderful options they have, can be very challenging. You going to have to definitely watch a video or give them a call it's not self-explanatory at all. Also the look of the program doesn't do the benefits of having the program Justice.

Realty Juggler review

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
REALTOR
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good starter CRM for real estate. For some, it is all they will ever need.

Vorteile: The price and the functionality. It is extremely inexpensive for a real estate CRM. It does offer quite a bit of funtionality for the low price though.

Nachteile: User Interface is "classic" to put it kindly, or outdated to be more frank.

Great Value for the money

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Josh P.
Professional Realtor
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Being able to keep up with my daily tasks

Nachteile: It works great but it looks like the interface is dated. Just doesnt have that "curb appeal." But I guess that doesnt matter as long as it does a good job.

Average CRM for Real Estate Brokers

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Aaron C.
Real Estate Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RealtyJuggler helped keep leads organized and categorized for multiple agents in our office.

Vorteile: It was nice to be able to separate leads that came into our office to different agents.

Nachteile: Navigating the system without direction was not super easy.

Realty Juggler Review

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Andrea S.
Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience was good. I would use the product again.

Vorteile: I loved how easy this product was to maneuver.

Nachteile: It was hard to figure out everything the software could do.

Needs a face lift

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Vanessa S.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked the low cost of this CRM especially in the beginning of my real estate career.

Nachteile: It needs a major face lift and the calendar feature needs to be customizable.

Not too great

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
David D.
Agent
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Overall not a very good app. I thought it was decent. Just not very integratabtle with other apps that would be useful.

Nachteile: Expensive for no reason. I shouldn't have to pay this much for no real results. I will keep looking for another. Not recommended.

Really helps you to stay on top of closings and stay organized!

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Kassandra M.
listing coordination/administrator
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how it tracks your closings and creates task lists to keep you on top of what needs to be done for each closing.

Nachteile: It will not be a problem for most, but the limit for number of contacts is 5000, so if your contact list is over 5000, you cannot sync your list with the program.

Have used this in the past

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Teresa B.
Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used it for a while but dropped the account when I found Outlook, Customer Manager worked much better and synced with the Office 365 family of apps

Vorteile: Nice basic program to run a real estate business including a CRM and marketing capabilities. Very reasonably priced, as well.

Nachteile: Outdated platform. It is easy to use but a bit clunky with the Windows 95 type layout. This program has a lot of good features to it and would greatly benefit by updating the software.

I have helped realtors navigate this program.

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Shelley H.
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: I like that it keeps all of your contacts organized in one place and even lets leads be filtered directly into the program.

Nachteile: The overall look is very outdated and exporting contacts for certain things such as postcard mailing can be very tricky.