Über TOP PRODUCER

Client-Management-System, das von jedem Gerät aus zugänglich ist und Lead-Management, Follow-ups, überzeugende Inhalte und ein Listen-Flussdiagramm umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über TOP PRODUCER

Top Producer is a robust CRM that can put action plans into place, keep track of birthdays/anniversaries for a main contact/spouse/kids/etc. Integrate with leads coming in.

It is difficult to find assistance from the company, all is done via chat, emails and videos.

Bewertungen zu TOP PRODUCER

3,7
3,8
3,8

TOP PRODUCER hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 283 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TOP PRODUCER bereits verwendet?

Benjamin
Benjamin
Owner and Lead Realtor in USA

Great Product - Even Better Company

Kommentare: This helps me as the lead track what our future flow of business will look like and a benefit we are soon to realize - onboarding NEW agents is made possible through the transaction and communication management system.

This product is really incredible - we didn't have to be tech experts to set it up because the onboarding team at Top Producer was so amazing - they helped us every step of the way to make sure we were optimizing our use and continue to communicate with the team - answering questions and helping as needed. As for TPX itself - we love the interactivity level it gives us with our clients and our transactions - we've built our very robust transaction templates and WE DON'T MISS ANYTHING in the transaction processing - we also intentionally build relationships with the people who matter most.

We want to be able to manage conversation tracking and transaction updates on the go from a phone - the web app is not great for that. Each member of our team invested in a large tablet with Data so we could use the CRM from a car as easily as from a desk.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thanks Ben! Lets keep building relationships together!

Tamara
Tamara
REALTOR(R) in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Real estate focused solution with easy-to-use web interface in Top Producer X version

Kommentare: The sales and support interactions were all excellent, at every step of the way, from initial sales contact to following up to make sure I continue to be successful. Their sales and support people know their product roadmap and have input to product developments. This shows their product management is on point. Good product management is the key to having a system which will support their users continued success.

The contacts are easy to import and easy to set up in the Top Producer X web version. I enjoy seeing my email conversations within the contacts. It is a good addition to my normal work environment, using Win10 touchscreen laptop. I keep Top Producer X as one tab open in a Chrome web browser alongside social media and property information throughout my working day. The layout makes it easy to update information and next steps for multiple clients and contacts.

The web version doesn't have all the features of their legacy 8i product. They have an active development team working on porting features from an older system (which is still functional) into the newer system I started on, Top Producer X. Mobile version still needs updates to newer interface. Text messages sent from the TPX CRM are hard to view and act on responses on my mobile device. It's not perfect, but I have trust that they will incrementally provide updates that solve these issues and more.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank you for your feedback Tamara! As a real estate CRM we value your feedback to and will continue to improve

Karen
Agent in USA

Top Producer review

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy returning back to TP

Like the search capabilities in 8i and would hope they can provide the download to file option in X

Need a merge feature in TPX. Having reconnected with TP has created a huge duplication project. Would also like to be able to export selected contacts to a file from TPX vs having to switch between X and 8i

donna
broker in USA

Sad Decline of a Once-Great company - STAY AWAY

Kommentare: 15+ years ago it was fantastic. Service started really dropping off by 2021. By 2022 we now have daily down time (they know about it because they openly admit to in in their emails in response to our service requests), no way to speak to a live person, and REALLY slow response times. They're cutting services, reducing usage, losing functionality....all while raising their user fees and no longer even speaking to their customers. Actively looking for a better option ASAP.

I used to like how easy the software was to use....it USED to be top-of-the-line software for those of us in the real estate business.

1. No live help (their "live chat" has never actually been helpful) 2. WAY too much down time. 3. When you try to get help with one version that's down, they try to get you to switch/upgrade to a different version of their software. 4. Fewer and fewer things function properly. 5. VERY slow online support; ZERO billing support. ZERO phone support.

Antwort von Top Producer

Donna, thanks for your feedback; we are sorry to hear about your experience. Live chat support lets us provide assistance as quickly as possible. We serve 6x as many customers from live chat & email rather than phone calls; wait times are <1 minute. We've received positive feedback on this service & speak to customers over the phone and use screen shares/video when it makes sense. Regarding Top Producer Classic (8i), we maintain the functionality for as long as possible. Sometimes we have to sunset features due to external factors (e.g. Google making API changes), and sometimes it's just not technically possible to support certain features, as they're based on 15+ year-old technology. We are bringing agents the tools they need to be successful today via our next-gen CRM, Top Producer X. TPX is built on a modern tech platform, allowing for more updates & modern features. We are very sorry for the issues you've experienced & will be in touch to see how we can help.

Gretta
Real Estate Agent in USA

Exceptional Customer Service Experience From Top Producer Online Chat Support

Kommentare: My recent encounter with Top Producer's online chat support was nothing short of exceptional. From the moment I initiated the chat, I was greeted promptly and assisted with a level of attentiveness and expertise that surpassed my expectations. The support agent's swift responses, coupled with their personalized approach tailored to my specific needs, made me feel valued as a customer. Not only did they resolve my query efficiently, but they also followed up to ensure my satisfaction, demonstrating a commitment to maintaining long-term relationships with their clientele. Overall, Top Producer's online chat support exemplifies excellence in customer service, and I wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone in need of top-notch support for their CRM.

It's easy to use, uncomplicated and keeps me on task.

The layout on the screen looks a little outdated but it still works for me.

Keith

Hands on user of Top Producer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use, accuracy of date and task management. Lead capture.

Happy, comparing to other products and cost, this wins hands down.

Christopher
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Top Producer X

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I'm familiar with the CRM and Websites and think you guys do a great job.

Lead funnels and website connectivity along with the new AI service,

Websites still look antiquated, could use a GoDaddy type model in the webspace and It is a shame that your profiteering off of people's divorces, to find homes that will be listed using your predictive AI, I would ask that you take that out of your data set, unless you can forward that data and send them adds to help them get into Christian marriage counselling and allow me to handle the conversations as they come in and only seek their good in the process and not try to sell them any of my services.

Ryan
Ryan
Real Estate Broker in USA
Quelle: GetApp

It is just ok.....

Kommentare: I would not recommend Top Producer at all. The support I received in the beginning was pretty good but is has gone downhill for sure. The website feels like something from the early 2000's and is not user friendly. I do believe this company gets your into a contract and when you have issues will not help resolve them. I am currently waiting for my contract to end but have moved onto another platform which I am super happy with. Basically I am waiting for my time to run out with them.

The employee that helped me onboard was actually super helpful. She was really knowledgeable and super friendly.

I was super excited when I chatted with the sales person. I asked a lot of questions and was super hopeful for this product. Unfortunately, what he promised was not what was delivered. The CRM and the website are super antiquated and did not perform as promised. I had a lot of issues syncing google to this platform. The contact management is not at all east to use.

Mario
Broker in USA

assistance for market snap

top producer has been around a very long time and feel secure it will be there in the future.

Roger
REALTOR< Associate Broker in USA

Review

CRM, contact management, calender, emailing

Took away email from TP8, many TP* featurws not available in tpx, have to use both systems. Lousy way to have a program

Realyor in USA

The CRM of all CRMs

Kommentare: My experience with top producer has been absolutely wonderful. Their leadership and development teams are highly interactive with users. Their product support team not only provides solutions but rep follows up and reach out to make sure you got taken care of!

The Follow Up coach system and the Product Support Team

Some features are out of date but the company is beta testing a great new version that I love!

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank your for the awesome review Michael, we're proud to be a part of your successful business!

Gina
Gina
Transaction Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Top Producer keeps your leads and contracts in one spot

Kommentare: The company I work for uses Top Producer for the transaction side of the deal. We do actually use another program for the drip campaigns and most of the marketing side. I dont remember why we switched but there were some bells and whistles that the other software gave that Top Producer did not, however it does not have the transaction side and I like the way that Top Producer has the front page set so that all your listings and transactions are very visable with close dates and such.

I like exactly what the title says, it imports the leads from the our Zillow account without any extra work. The drip campaigns and nurturing is easy to set up and customize. Once a lead becomes a client and writes a contract they are all right there in the system. No extra typing or moving of items. Also listings are easy to convert to a sale upon a contract. I have a lot of realtors under me and and I hate redoing things like typing in data again and again. This keeps it all together.

The only thing I can think of that I dont particularly like is that it allows for duplicates in contacts. There is a solution to it but it requires doing a search and would be helpful if it didnt allow duplicates in either the contacts or the transactions which I have also accidently duplicated or at least give a warning. Okay maybe one more thing. The reports are difficulty. Because all of our transaction info is in Top Producer, sometimes I need to pull a report or a spreadsheet of say closed buyers names addresses and emails maybe for a customer party we are throwing, the reports are very limited and not even able to be customized to create a usable spreadsheet that I could take and upload to the invitation site, so it requires a great deal of time to pull the info I need out and it would be much more helpful if the reports were customizable or at least a usable spreadsheet format.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank you Gina for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! You can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. (M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

Francine
Realtor, CRS, ABR, ePRO, TRC, RECS, ASP in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

STILL THE BEST - EVEN BETWEEN TWO CHAIRS ( X & 8i)

Kommentare: The quality of the products will attract the most discriminating clients/users and the strength of the support/technical support will get you through any of your challenges and will keep you there

The "X" is bringing along new wonderful features including integration with Realtor.com, MLS, Outlook and Gmail emails and social media - NEW FEATURES such as to text directly from contacts files, property insights, transaction management are simply wonderful and addressing today's needs - ..it is an ongoing process, still in beta version and the staff is dedicated to listen to our feedback and implement suggestions from seasoned veterans - very refreshing....

We need a tad of patience - the sophistication of Listing & Actions plans experienced in 8i is not yet available in X - which forces old users like me to navigate between the two versions to fully complete my work ( not ideal but bearable for the time being) - while Top Producer may not be offering the most user friendly product, you would be hard pressed to experience the power and sophistication it conveys with any of its competitors - like anything worth having, there is a learning curve with it and it is 100% worth it - the blessing in disguise is that you are never alone, the support team is the best I have witnessed in my life and I have been a Realtor for over 30 years - while the staff is unbelievably knowledgeable, they have agreeable personalities and they have the talent to listen carefully and explain patiently - rare for nerds LOL!

Sarah
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Platform is NOT user friendly; Platform does not sync with other automations needed for lead trackin

Kommentare: Overall...Basics are there but you can find better more user friendly, more modern system. If you are looking for basic system it would be better to use other cost-effective products. Overall grade rating would be a NO PASS on this. Who wants to toggle between two of your website platforms just to use all the features just because the engineers couldn't integrate and charge premium pricing? I don't recommend.

It does the basics which is good. Price wise for the basics you really could find other platforms that can do the same at a better price than Top Producer.

They lack HUGE on syncing, automatic connection with lead generating websites. They toggle between two websites because they system is very circa 2000 look and feel so the scripting does match with other more current lead gen engines so unfortunately can grow with Top Producer. Good basic feature, too expensive for the basic features, and very old platform scripting which makes the user friendly SUPER old.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sarah, sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your experience with us. Our goal is to help real estate agents succeed. From automated marketing to transaction and contact management and much more, Top Producer is an all-in-one business platform that contains the tools real estate agents need to run their business. Regarding toggling between two systems, you're referring to our classic CRM, Top Producer 8i, and our next-gen CRM, Top Producer X. You don't have to switch between the two systems, but we do give customers this option if they'd like to use both. Lastly, regarding integrations, we integrate with over 100 lead providers, your MLS and popular third-party applications. We also provide two-way sync capabilities for the programs agents use every day, including Gmail, Microsoft and Apple's iCloud. If there's anything we can do to help further, please contact our team. We are here to help!

Blaine
Broker/Owner Real Estate Company in USA

Top Producer Contact Managament System

Kommentare: Staying with all prospects and clients makes it all worth while. I have had prospects in my system for several years before they purchased a property. Not every lead is ready to pull the trigger immediately. I have had any clients say over the years that because I was consistent with my follow up is one reason they dealt with us!

Top Producer has been our go to software for over 15 years. I have several thousand contacts in my data base and it would be impossible to manage them without such a system. The pre written emails and letter are very appropriate for the real estate industry, although we have added dozens additional for individual specific applications. I insist that out new associates use the program, 1 so they can do the proper client follow up, 2 so I can over see that prospects and clients are being followed up the right way.

Sometimes getting the signatures correct on the bottom of our emails need extra work. The drafting sometimes needs adjustments before sending out the email. I always check the finished email before I hit send, so this can be somewhat cumbersome id doing 10 to 30 emails in the morning.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank you Blaine for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your successful business! Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, but it includes great new email technology that will use your current account (gmail,outlook, etc) + signatures when sending any communication! P.S. We'll also track who opens every email! You can check it out by using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Portia
Principal Agent in USA

Solid Real Estate CRM — It Could Be Better

Top Producer X is an easy, intuitive & visual way to nurture your contact list and sales pipeline. There is a bit of a learning curve to configure the settings, import your contacts, and setup the software. It includes well-documented support and regular training sessions that offer an ongoing refresher. The Market Snapshot and Action Plans help diversify my marketing mix and spark strategic follow-up conversations. This CMS software makes a solid supplement to the CRM our brokerage provides.

My clients have said the Market Snapshot reports look clunky compared to similar valuation alerts they receive. Granted, it works well and the numbers are on par with other AVMs; however, the front-end UI could use some modernizing. I also dislike how Market Snapshot only integrates with TP Websites, which are again very limited versus similar options. Really wish there was a simple widget to easily embed this functionality. Lastly, I hope there will be self-serve billing options in the future. Calling or emailing in with updated payment info is rather inconvenient.

letztes Jahr

We are so happy to hear that Top Producer is helping you have meaningful conversations and stay in touch with your clients! Helping you build lifelong relationships is our primary goal. And thank you for the feedback regarding Market Snapshot. We will continue to evolve our products based on customer feedback like yours, so we appreciate your thoughts. And you'll be happy to hear that self-serve billing options are in our plans, so stay tuned!

Jerry

Long time user of TP

Kommentare: The past year has been a very difficult time trying to use TP8i. I have never seen or heard of any software company take an existing software and NOT have the Ability or Resources to keep it operating as it was. I expected the NEW [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to improve the operation NOT MAKE IT WORST... I don't know how much longer I can put up with NOT BEING ABLE TO DEPEND on operation of TP8i

The ease of Bulk Email, CMA's, Template's, Applications- Net sheets, Contacts , Listings & Closings and the DISPLAY of DATA for each CONTACT.

There wasn't anything that I DIDN'T like about TP8i = The past year with all the downtime, Slow response time for the past year has been terrible and STILL is NOT a good dependable software. I am overcoming the lost of templets, BUT I end up REBOOTING TP8i about every 30 minutes to an hour. Its not the software that is a problem. It's the inability of the Present Management Keeping it RUNNING.

Renata
Real Estate Agent in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

TOP PRODUCER CRM IS THE BEST!

Kommentare: Amazing results. Fast, efficient and cost-effective. I truly appreciate having access to such a great system!

Top Producer is truly the best CRM program out there! I have been using it for about 8 years and find it super easy and quick to use. They offer great training courses and are always happy to help me with any questions I have. I used other CRM systems before and really appreciate the difference. I am able to efficiently community with my database, organize my appointments and send effective emails. They offer a great template library, a calendar, and a follow-up system. I wish that I had started using it at the beginning of my career. If you are a new or experienced agent this is the perfect system for you to use. I have invited many of my friends to use Top Producer and everyone is ecstatic with the results!

When I first started using Top Producer I had many questions and through the Top Producer University and their customer service department I had all of my questions answered quickly and efficiently.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank you for your feedback Renata! We appreciate being a part of your business! Free support and coaching will continue to be a focus for us !

Gary
Principal Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] was great

Kommentare: There is so much to still learn but I feel like I am making some movement in the right direction with keeping up on training.

The new format for Top Producer/Social Connect seems to be more of my style. The training we had with [sensitive content hidden] was fantastic and he was just great.

Having to keep up with the data input from each client is a bit tough and daunting but its part of the program. I juts feel like there is so much to keep up with as far as data goes but it is good that Top Producer has so many categories for clients.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Gary, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback! Customer success is a top priority for us at Top Producer, so we're happy to hear you had a great experience with our new onboarding offering! Also happy to hear you're liking our next-gen CRM and new social media advertising offering. We look forward to helping you grow your business! There's a lot of integration and automation you can set up so you can spend more time with clients and less time entering data. Our free webinar sessions with our Customer Success team are a great resource. You can view the schedule at: https://support.topproducer.com/events-calendar/ And the team is always here to help, so let us know if there's ever anything we can do to help you get the most out of our solutions!

Beth
Beth
broker associate in USA

Couldn't work without it

Kommentare: It is the only thing keeping me on top of things. This product allows me to set plans and then just do the tasks as they come up. It keeps my schedule, if it isn't on the schedule it doesn't get done. I couldn't do have the work I do without TP keeping me organized and on schedule. It would be impossible to juggle all my clients without this product.

This product has got all the bells and whistles. It is easy to use and as your knowledge and experience grows the product grows with you. Customer service is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Doesn't show the zip code on a search result page

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank you Beth for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! We love to hear that you're looking for ways to target clients and segment your audience. Please contact support to see how we can help. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include streamlined functionality for targeting customers, leads or custom lists! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Aaron
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Awesome

Ease of use and functionality I have used Top producers for over 17 years is by far the easiest to use a maneuver around

No app I wish there was an app for top producer make it a little bit easier so that you don’t have to get online

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank you for your feedback Aaron! Have you considered adding our mobile widget? Check out this article : https://www.topproducer.com/campus/top-producer-mobile/getting-started/bookmark-tpm/ We appreciate being a part of your business!

Anoir
Broker in Niederlande

Amsterdam Netherlands Broker

Kommentare: Over the years TP has been a front runner, however now I feel that other companies are doing pretty well as a competitor

I used to swear by Topproducer. I have been using your software for the last 15 years (not continuously) as I moved abroad to the Netherlands. Now I’m using it again. What I like most is the search functionality that can be used in an advanced way.

What I don’t like at all is that Market Snapshot can not be used in the Netherlands, it would have giving me an amazing advantage as no CRM offers that. I also had quite a lot of problems with syncing calendar and contacts in terms of the calendar going awol a few times with the sync and the duplicates contacts that I had to remove manually and lost a lot of time in

Antwort von Top Producer

Thanks for your feedback Anoir! Unfortunately there are no plans for Market Snapshot? Reports in the Netherlands. Feel free to reach us to check on your calendar / contact sync. We appreciate being a part of your business!

Timothy
Realtor/Broker in USA

It use to be GREAT

Kommentare: When it crashed, I lost all my action plans, It would have cost me so much time and money to reset I am greatly disappointed in TP now

I used the Action plans in Top Produces on every past client. It worked great and a great way to keep in touch

Lack of back up and the finical loss I suffered because of it.

Antwort von Top Producer

We're sorry for the recent troubles with Top Producer Classic (8i), which were caused by the separation of Top Producer from our previous parent company. This was a one-time migration event and does not reflect our commitment to our customers. Now that the migration is complete, we will continue to focus on Top Producer X and developing the tools agents need to be successful today. Top Producer X leverages modern technology and up-to-date features that will continue to evolve with user feedback. Our team is always ready and willing to help in any way we can, and is available via live chat Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm Pacific. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Phillip

Stay away from Top Producer

Kommentare: after 20 years of using and recommending this company, it has completely collapsed on itself. Nothing works, data loss and constant outages

I used to like it all before they were bought by the incompetent people that now run it

They have no idea what they are doing and ZERO customer support

Antwort von Top Producer

We're sorry for the recent troubles with Top Producer Classic (8i) caused by the separation of Top Producer from our previous parent company. This was a one-time migration event and does not reflect our commitment to our customers. Now that the migration is complete, we are able to focus on our next-gen CRM, Top Producer X, and developing the tools agents need to be successful today. We'd also like to assure you that our team is always ready and willing to help in any way we can. The team is available via live chat Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm Pacific. Wait times to connect with a team member are < 1 minute on average. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Jim

Top Producer

Kommentare: To be honest...Customer support was kind and nice. But they really had no clue how to help solve my issues. Ive been getting the run around for about 2 months. Go incognito and delete you email then add it back in. Jiggle the cord, slap the monitor kind of details.

I did like the storage and the customization to the CRM. To change what I wanted when I wanted.

Google Sync Does not work at ALL and when it does decide to work it always duplicates all your contacts. And there is so easy way to download all your contacts at once to a csv file. So if you upload your clients into the CRM Good luck getting them all back out.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jim, thank you for reaching out. Your feedback helps us improve. I'm going to arrange to have a senior technician contact you ASAP to see what we can do to help with your Google sync issue. I'm sure we can get things sorted - thank you for your continued patience.