Top Producer keeps your leads and contracts in one spot

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Gina S.
Transaction Manager
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The company I work for uses Top Producer for the transaction side of the deal. We do actually use another program for the drip campaigns and most of the marketing side. I dont remember why we switched but there were some bells and whistles that the other software gave that Top Producer did not, however it does not have the transaction side and I like the way that Top Producer has the front page set so that all your listings and transactions are very visable with close dates and such.

Vorteile: I like exactly what the title says, it imports the leads from the our Zillow account without any extra work. The drip campaigns and nurturing is easy to set up and customize. Once a lead becomes a client and writes a contract they are all right there in the system. No extra typing or moving of items. Also listings are easy to convert to a sale upon a contract. I have a lot of realtors under me and and I hate redoing things like typing in data again and again. This keeps it all together.

Nachteile: The only thing I can think of that I dont particularly like is that it allows for duplicates in contacts. There is a solution to it but it requires doing a search and would be helpful if it didnt allow duplicates in either the contacts or the transactions which I have also accidently duplicated or at least give a warning. Okay maybe one more thing. The reports are difficulty. Because all of our transaction info is in Top Producer, sometimes I need to pull a report or a spreadsheet of say closed buyers names addresses and emails maybe for a customer party we are throwing, the reports are very limited and not even able to be customized to create a usable spreadsheet that I could take and upload to the invitation site, so it requires a great deal of time to pull the info I need out and it would be much more helpful if the reports were customizable or at least a usable spreadsheet format.

Top Producer Contact Managament System

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Blaine T.
Broker/Owner Real Estate Company
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Staying with all prospects and clients makes it all worth while. I have had prospects in my system for several years before they purchased a property. Not every lead is ready to pull the trigger immediately. I have had any clients say over the years that because I was consistent with my follow up is one reason they dealt with us!

Vorteile: Top Producer has been our go to software for over 15 years. I have several thousand contacts in my data base and it would be impossible to manage them without such a system. The pre written emails and letter are very appropriate for the real estate industry, although we have added dozens additional for individual specific applications. I insist that out new associates use the program, 1 so they can do the proper client follow up, 2 so I can over see that prospects and clients are being followed up the right way.

Nachteile: Sometimes getting the signatures correct on the bottom of our emails need extra work. The drafting sometimes needs adjustments before sending out the email. I always check the finished email before I hit send, so this can be somewhat cumbersome id doing 10 to 30 emails in the morning.

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thank you Blaine for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your successful business! Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, but it includes great new email technology that will use your current account (gmail,outlook, etc) + signatures when sending any communication! P.S. We'll also track who opens every email! You can check it out by using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Top Producer in real estate

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Stephanie C.
Managing Broker/Owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been good overall. The customer service is terrific! What I love most about customer service is the clock to chat feature. Agents are always ready and able to answer my questions.

Vorteile: It is very robust! I love the way you can add tons of information about a contact. I also really appreciate the “Coach”. It reminds me to be in contact with 5 new people every day based on parameters I set up for different contact types. I also like how easy it is to send an email to select contact types making it even easier to stay top of mind.

Nachteile: The thing I dislike most is the way that contacts have to be entered when there is a household of two or more. For example, I help a husband and wife list and sell their home and buy a new one. I am normally working with both parties throughout the process and build a relationship with both. Unfortunately, Top Producer requires two individual records of I want both individuals to be included in the Coach feature, market snapshot and other very powerful tools. On the other hand, by creating two contact records for the same household, I have the risk of duplicates when sending a mailing. Plus that means there are two records to update with changes and notes.

Top Producer, just about everything I need, all in one place!

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Tammy H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Inside this awesome program, Top Producer... I track my closings, I track my leads, I track my client's important dates, to include birthdays, I track all my closed transactions as well as stay in constant contact with my buyer & seller prospects. Everything I need is here in this CRM. The customer service is superb and they are very patient! If you are considering this software, look no further, totally worth your investment!

Vorteile: I love the follow-up coach as well as the activity calendar. I am an experienced user and would not know what to do without it, it tells me who to call on a specific day to remain in touch with my prospects and past clients.

Nachteile: I do not like that TP is not able to send voicemail drops and text messages. I am waiting for those features as this technology is very useful in my industry.
I think the drip campaigns could be improved to make it a more usable feature, I had to create my own for specific types of follow up, but TP does allow you to do that, so I just use my own plans, designed by me.

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, and includes texting functionality! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Couldn't work without it

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Beth D.
broker associate
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is the only thing keeping me on top of things. This product allows me to set plans and then just do the tasks as they come up. It keeps my schedule, if it isn't on the schedule it doesn't get done. I couldn't do have the work I do without TP keeping me organized and on schedule. It would be impossible to juggle all my clients without this product.

Vorteile: This product has got all the bells and whistles. It is easy to use and as your knowledge and experience grows the product grows with you. Customer service is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Nachteile: Doesn't show the zip code on a search result page

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thank you Beth for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! We love to hear that you're looking for ways to target clients and segment your audience. Please contact support to see how we can help. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include streamlined functionality for targeting customers, leads or custom lists! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Top Producer user for 11+ Years - Great All Encompassing Real Estate Database Management Tool.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Travis O.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our whole database, follow up systems, listing systems, closing systems and business is in Top Producer. We use Top Producer to remind us to stay in front of our prospects and clients - and to ensure we do not drop the ball with anything. Great software at an affordable price!

Vorteile: The best part about Top Producer is the ability to customize the content that is within it. You are able to build your systems, action plans, listing plans, closing plans and follow up campaigns all in one spot. What I have found when working with a team of agents over the past 11 years is that when building systems, the best thing to do is to have them all in one place - Top Producer does that. You can grow your business and/or team as big as you want - Top Producer is scale-able by being able to add users (either admin or agents). Our team would be lost with out it.

Nachteile: Some of the content in Top Producer is a little dated or irrelevant. We use all custom content that we have built so it is really a non-issue for us.

The CRM of all CRMs

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Michael A.
Realyor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with top producer has been absolutely wonderful. Their leadership and development teams are highly interactive with users. Their product support team not only provides solutions but rep follows up and reach out to make sure you got taken care of!

Vorteile: The Follow Up coach system and the Product Support Team

Nachteile: Some features are out of date but the company is beta testing a great new version that I love!

von Top Producer Systems an 3.10.2019

Thank your for the awesome review Michael, we're proud to be a part of your successful business!

Well-utilized program, but not for the beginner

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Lori S.
Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After learning various parts of the program it was an asset but it took a while to figure them out.

Vorteile: I like that it has many features - statistics, built-in feature sheets or the ability to design your own, and it keeps contact lists.

Nachteile: Not a particularly easy program for a beginner to learn. With training and patience you can figure it out but there isn't always time for that.

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thank you Lori for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! As your team grows, we offer free training and setup assistance to each new member. As well, our next generation CRM is currently in beta, one of the updates is streamlined functionality. We can set new clients up in less than 20 minutes as the CRM requires less navigation. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Great CRM that is capable of SO much more than you'd think!

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Brooke S.
Realtor/Associate Broker

Vorteile: This software is definitely the "Cadillac" of all CRM software as far as I'm concerned. I'm in Real Estate and have dabbled in several different CRM's. So many are determined to "dumb it down" so much that it doesn't have all the items you need to keep track of and some are determined to make the system super confusing it seems. Top Producer is a robust CRM that can put action plans into place, keep track of birthdays/anniversaries for a main contact/spouse/kids/etc., integrate with leads coming in. and so much more.

Nachteile: The only con I can really state is that some people may find that it's such a robust system, they may get overwhelmed initially. My main advice is to review their help section. There are several how-to videos and topics that can help in almost any area.

TOP PRODUCER IS GREAT

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Conrad A.
REALTOR
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Top producer since 1995 and have over 10,000 contacts. It is comprehensive and indispensable. I love when I am able to pull up past information from years before to remind my contacts how long we have been acquainted and/or doing business. together.
The calendar and transaction reminders are fantastic. And , what a great feature Google Sync is.

Vorteile: Activities calendar
contacts information and history
google sync
Listing and Closing information
Seller's net sheet
Listing presentation

Nachteile: The lost of email history and google sync when the Google password is changed. I would be nice if that history could be recaptured or saved.

Great for closing coordination and follow ups with reminders via email. Not as many features & functions in the ways of mobile notifications and access compared to competitors.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Crys K.
Sales Associate / Co owner of Branch Brokerage
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The closing coordination plans and ability to customize them as well as the option to create all your own personalized follow up plans to meet the needs of your clients depending on your pipeline and where you are acquiring leads.

Nachteile: The lack of mobile friendly access & functions. It would be a game changer if top producer could have follow up activities sent as text reminders directly to your cell phone with the ability to open the action with the notes directly from your phone. Most agents are on the go all the time and this would be AWESOME.

Great product once you learn how to use it!

Bewertet am 3.11.2018
Tiffany L.
Director of Communications
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is a great product with great customer service and tutorial videos! If you have a database this is a must have to keep track of everyone! You can mass email, tag your customers with different tags explaining what kind of customer they are, search for contacts, save birthdays, and so much more!

Nachteile: It takes awhile to get used to this software and there is just so much to learn! Luckily there is the internet and tutorials to teach you!

Top Producer CRM is great for real estate teams

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Jenifer D.

Kommentare: Team collaboration and task management. Listing management.

Vorteile: Customer support at Top Producer is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The software is easy to use once it's set up. Tasks can be assigned to assistants or agents and easily changed when there's turnover on the team.

Nachteile: Scheduling by date can be complicated for long term action plans, like annual/holiday marketing plans. Set up can be a beast but this likely the case with any new CRM set up.

The industry standard, but not easy to use.

Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I never did like it. Too cumbersome and not intuitive to use. Too many steps to complete simple tasks. Moved on to another CRM that is much easier, more graphically pleasing, and much more user friendly.

Vorteile: Most big firms and teams swear by it. Has a lot of industry backing, support and integration. Does not have any limitations that I found.

Nachteile: It is far from easy to use. Not intuitive, clunky. Graphics are outdated, looks like it belongs on Windows 98. It has systems and processes that can be of great help, but seems to be in severe need of an overhaul to make the interface easier to navigate, and more up to date with "modern times".

Works, but it's outdated

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Executive Administrative Assistant
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's a good way to have all of your contacts in one place and for all of them to be organized, grouped, subgrouped, and also have them on campaigns.

Nachteile: It appears very dated and is not user friendly. There are many features that you have to dig for to find and template editing takes too many steps. If someone who was not tech savvy was trying to use this CRM, they would need to have several trainings in order to begin to grasp it.

Great products

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Stephanie J.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have used Top Producer for several years. I have gone back and forth with trying new CRMs and I always come back to Top Producer. It has absolutely everything in there that I need to run my real estate business. I especially love the action plans I can have for both sellers and buyers so no steps are missed.

Nachteile: The only con is it may have too many features. I definitely do not use all of them.

Was good!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Linda D.
Associate Broker
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's been good, but it needs to be updated to today's standards.

Vorteile: I does capture every single lead that I receive.

Nachteile: Still using old Keller Williams non-compliant logos, so I can't utilize their built in marketing. Clunky to use.

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include modern streamlined functionality. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

The best CRM out there

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Mo S.
RE agent
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TP 8I is a great source to keep in touch with your clients.

Vorteile: The ease of use and functionality is a plus.

Nachteile: some of the windows are a bit hard to figure out and follow

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thank you Mo for your feedback! I noticed you mention 8i in your review. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, the updates include streamlined functionality which creates less windows for you to navigate. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Organized and technologically savvy software for Real Estate Agents

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Michele D.
Property manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software will help you generate more leads and business.

Vorteile: This allows you to always keep in constant contact with leads as well as providing your current clients with the best customer service. This helps do alot of the follow up work that can take hours out of our busy days. It makes the agent look good.

Nachteile: It can be a bit pricey if you are not utilizing all the tools it offers.

Top Producer Makes Marketing EASY!

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Crystal M.
Office Manager/Realtor

Vorteile: I love that I can input my client database and set them up on drip campaigns to come my name in front of them. The software is easy to Navigate and has tons of Tools to assist you in your CRM management.

Nachteile: I have enjoyed using Top Producer to stay in contact with my database throughout the years, and I don't have any dislikes with the software.

It was a great system. Just a little dated as far as looks.

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Selenne M.
realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I got a couple deals from it.

Vorteile: Great CRM and great for long term follow up. It had daily reminders, it sent out emails to leads I had not been able to make phone contact with.

Nachteile: It seemed dated, the system was great but the looks and ease of use wasn't great. It didnt seem to flow to easily.

Excellent for task management, but stick with an outside email client

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Lisa S.
Listing Manager

Vorteile: Keeping contacts organized is easy
Assigning contacts to groups simplifies tracking where each client is at in the sales funnel
Calls, tasks, and action plans keep every day organized and help ensure every step is accounted for

Nachteile: Very poor email interface:
Unable to view full headers (VERY IMPORTANT when sussing out scams and phishing attempts)
Unable to group-email when using an email task and template, resulting in unnecessary copying and pasting
Unable to search emails (this feature has never worked)
Unable to Mark as Unread
Unable to nest threads and view as conversations

Making my life easier

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Robert E.
Agent

Kommentare: Very happy!!

Vorteile: When I get online leads, they automatically go into Top Producer. When I lose the original emails, TP always backs me up!!

Nachteile: It should come with a written instruction manual, or at least have one available to purchase.

My review for Top Producer CRM

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Harry S.
Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Reminders and tracking email exhchanges.

Nachteile: Your personnel cannot explain why all mass emails to hotmail.com can’t reach my clients.
Also, we cannot track who opens the mail.
Read receipt is also optional.

Lots of good stuff, but we have moved on!

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Tori S.
Team Manager

Vorteile: I like how we could change the dates of tasks easily and build plans where one tasks doesn't start until one is completed.

Nachteile: So many things I don't like, it was not an "easy" program to use. We had used it in 2011 and switched, we tried to go back and it was the exact same as 2011 and still not easy to use.