Top Producer CRM Bewertungen

von Top Producer Systems

Über Top Producer CRM

Client-Management-System, das von jedem Gerät aus zugänglich ist und Lead-Management, Follow-ups, überzeugende Inhalte und ein Listen-Flussdiagramm umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über Top Producer CRM

Gina S.
Transaction Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Top Producer keeps your leads and contracts in one spot "

Kommentare: The company I work for uses Top Producer for the transaction side of the deal. We do actually use another program for the drip campaigns and most of the marketing side. I dont remember why we switched but there were some bells and whistles that the other software gave that Top Producer did not, however it does not have the transaction side and I like the way that Top Producer has the front page set so that all your listings and transactions are very visable with close dates and such.

Vorteile: I like exactly what the title says, it imports the leads from the our Zillow account without any extra work. The drip campaigns and nurturing is easy to set up and customize. Once a lead becomes a client and writes a contract they are all right there in the system. No extra typing or moving of items. Also listings are easy to convert to a sale upon a contract. I have a lot of realtors under me and and I hate redoing things like typing in data again and again. This keeps it all together.

Nachteile: The only thing I can think of that I dont particularly like is that it allows for duplicates in contacts. There is a solution to it but it requires doing a search and would be helpful if it didnt allow duplicates in either the contacts or the transactions which I have also accidently duplicated or at least give a warning. Okay maybe one more thing. The reports are difficulty. Because all of our transaction info is in Top Producer, sometimes I need to pull a report or a spreadsheet of say closed buyers names addresses and emails maybe for a customer party we are throwing, the reports are very limited and not even able to be customized to create a usable spreadsheet that I could take and upload to the invitation site, so it requires a great deal of time to pull the info I need out and it would be much more helpful if the reports were customizable or at least a usable spreadsheet format.

von Top Producer Systems an 23.1.2020

Thank you Gina for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! You can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. (M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Kristin G.
Real Estate Agent
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2020

"Everything a CRM Should Be"

Kommentare: Excellent. From purchasing the software to getting everything set up... I have had a great experience.

Vorteile: Functionality, tools available, interface, style and design of the software

Nachteile: When using 8i I need to use Internet Explorer. That's the biggest downfall. I use Chrome for everything so having to have another browser open is a little bit frustrating.

von Top Producer Systems an 29.5.2020

Thank you for your feedback Kristin! We appreciate being a part of your business.Upgrades will continue to come!

• Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Katha T.
Real Estate Agent and Top Producer AE
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2020

"TPX is Outstanding!"

Vorteile: The new TPX software is so fresh, clean and connected. This is a very intuitive system.
I am an Agent with KW and I'm an Account Executive with Top Producer. As an Agent, using this CRM is a dream.
As an Account Executive, I love helping Agent simplify their business and get the most out of their day. Every Agent who uses Top Producer experiences the benefits of this software immediately.

Nachteile: I can't complain about the system. With new features being added and updated the company is right on track.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2020
Anoir R.
Broker
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2020

"Amsterdam Netherlands Broker"

Kommentare: Over the years TP has been a front runner, however now I feel that other companies are doing pretty well as a competitor

Vorteile: I used to swear by Topproducer. I have been using your software for the last 15 years (not continuously) as I moved abroad to the Netherlands. Now I’m using it again. What I like most is the search functionality that can be used in an advanced way.

Nachteile: What I don’t like at all is that Market Snapshot can not be used in the Netherlands, it would have giving me an amazing advantage as no CRM offers that. I also had quite a lot of problems with syncing calendar and contacts in terms of the calendar going awol a few times with the sync and the duplicates contacts that I had to remove manually and lost a lot of time in

• Bewertet am 18.6.2020
Neomi L.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"Keeps me organized!"

Kommentare: Great.

Vorteile: I gave Top Producer 3 stars for ease of use because it does take some time to learn the platform and get everything in place and running. But once you do it's easy and customer support has been great and always walks me through whatever issue I'm having. I like all the features and reports and how it connects with my gmail account. Great way to track your pipeline and stay on top of your prospects and past clients.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are miscellaneous features I wish it had that come to mind when in the program, but can't think of any at this very moment. Nothing to the point of wanting to switch to another CRM. I do wish it was a little cheaper each month of course. : )

von Top Producer Systems an 6.4.2020

Thank you for your feedback Neomi! We appreciate being a part of your business! Our next generation CRM in beta offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Michael A.
Realyor
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2019

"The CRM of all CRMs"

Kommentare: My experience with top producer has been absolutely wonderful. Their leadership and development teams are highly interactive with users. Their product support team not only provides solutions but rep follows up and reach out to make sure you got taken care of!

Vorteile: The Follow Up coach system and the Product Support Team

Nachteile: Some features are out of date but the company is beta testing a great new version that I love!

von Top Producer Systems an 3.10.2019

Thank your for the awesome review Michael, we're proud to be a part of your successful business!

• Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Renata S.
Real Estate Agent
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2020

"TOP PRODUCER CRM IS THE BEST! "

Kommentare: Amazing results. Fast, efficient and cost-effective. I truly appreciate having access to such a great system!

Vorteile: Top Producer is truly the best CRM program out there! I have been using it for about 8 years and find it super easy and quick to use. They offer great training courses and are always happy to help me with any questions I have. I used other CRM systems before and really appreciate the difference. I am able to efficiently community with my database, organize my appointments and send effective emails. They offer a great template library, a calendar, and a follow-up system. I wish that I had started using it at the beginning of my career. If you are a new or experienced agent this is the perfect system for you to use. I have invited many of my friends to use Top Producer and everyone is ecstatic with the results!

Nachteile: When I first started using Top Producer I had many questions and through the Top Producer University and their customer service department I had all of my questions answered quickly and efficiently.

von Top Producer Systems an 29.4.2020

Thank you for your feedback Renata! We appreciate being a part of your business! Free support and coaching will continue to be a focus for us !

• Bewertet am 20.4.2020
Frank S.
Agent
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Excellent Customer Support and It is needed"

Kommentare: Not good, when frustrated by the ongoing calls for help and it was time to cancel I was told that It was necessary to continuing to pay for this software. Which while it bills on a month to month basis is a trap for an inescapable contract. The antiquated billing approach matches the user interface. Most software these days allow you to pay for the value you receive and not try to hold you captive.

Vorteile: Provided some automation of some frequently performed functions but lacked a more modern user interface and required way too much individual tailoring by individual users. The Customer support team was great however for most problems.

Nachteile: The user interface, lack of integrated texting features, lack of support for Google Voice, the appearance of an email interface that was horrible and required rework external to the CRM in Google email. Strongly recommend trying another CRM and using this as a last resort

von Top Producer Systems an 12.3.2020

Thank you Frank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience. We make every effort to disclose the 12 month terms and conditions with third party sites like Capterra, as well as visible on our website, purchase receipts, and live consultations. Have you checked out Top Producer X CRM in beta? It offers text, streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can start using it with your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Sales Associate
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2020

"It is not the top producer"

Kommentare: I really did not think it was worth the price. When you are paying monthly for something you want it to work. Also, you want good customer service experience which I do not feel that they have to meet the needs of its users.

Vorteile: I liked the layout and set up of the product. The easy or staying on top of activities and reminders that it provided.

Nachteile: The programs required that you be on top of your contact list. I had it linked to mine and it was constantly duplicating my contacts so that I had sometimes as many as 3 or 4 of the same person. When I called in for assistance they said I would need to delete the entire CRM that I took months to set up and start over.

von Top Producer Systems an 6.4.2020

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience, you should never need to delete your CRM, we are happy to help duplication errors. Have you checked out our next generation CRM ? It offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2020
Tyler H.
Broker
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Unfair & Unethical"

Kommentare: I will never use this service again. Be aware that they might sell you something without making you aware that you're stuck to a long term contract. The technology and design also looks like it's from the 80's and brought me no value while I was using it. In fact, my clients hated getting the emails.

Vorteile: I liked the fact that you could send automated market reports to your database.

Nachteile: The email design for the market snapshots was terrible and I could never get them to format correctly. My clients would request me to stop sending them because the emails they received were all over the place. They also never told me when I signed up that I would signing up for a 12 month contract. The salespeople who sold it to me never brought up the 12 month contract. Like most people, I signed up for the subscription and didn't read the fine print. When I called in 6 months later to cancel, they said I couldn't cancel because I signed a 12 month contract which I was never told or made aware of.

von Top Producer Systems an 12.3.2020

Thank you Tyler for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience with Market Snapshot. We make every effort to disclose the 12 month terms and conditions with third party sites like Capterra, as well as visible on our website, purchase receipts, and live consultations. Have you checked out our next generation CRM in beta? It offers incredible email integration and marketing tools you may be interested in. We hope to hear from you in the future!

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Julianne L.
Team Leader for the Lesniak Group
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"BEST CRM for Real Estate E V E R!"

Kommentare: My experiences with TopProducer have been nothing short of fabulous! The customer service is amazing and every person I have ever needed to speak with at TopProducer has been friendly and knowledgable.

Vorteile: TopProducer is a complete CRM with so many features that Realtors need! From contact management and lead conversion, to transaction management - this is the sole reason I have been successful as an individual agent for over 15 years and now my entire team of basically brand new agents are also incredibly successful as well!

Nachteile: To be perfectly honest - there isn't anything I don't like. It does everything I need to manage my business and my team! I'm excited about the new features coming out in 2020! This just keeps getting better and better!

von Top Producer Systems an 24.1.2020

Thank you Julianne for your feedback! We appreciate being a part of your business!

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Stephanie C.
Managing Broker/Owner
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2019

"Top Producer in real estate "

Kommentare: Our experience has been good overall. The customer service is terrific! What I love most about customer service is the clock to chat feature. Agents are always ready and able to answer my questions.

Vorteile: It is very robust! I love the way you can add tons of information about a contact. I also really appreciate the “Coach”. It reminds me to be in contact with 5 new people every day based on parameters I set up for different contact types. I also like how easy it is to send an email to select contact types making it even easier to stay top of mind.

Nachteile: The thing I dislike most is the way that contacts have to be entered when there is a household of two or more. For example, I help a husband and wife list and sell their home and buy a new one. I am normally working with both parties throughout the process and build a relationship with both. Unfortunately, Top Producer requires two individual records of I want both individuals to be included in the Coach feature, market snapshot and other very powerful tools. On the other hand, by creating two contact records for the same household, I have the risk of duplicates when sending a mailing. Plus that means there are two records to update with changes and notes.

von Top Producer Systems an 24.1.2020

Thank you Stephanie for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, you can save multiple phone numbers and emails under one contact. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Blaine T.
Broker/Owner Real Estate Company
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Top Producer Contact Managament System"

Kommentare: Staying with all prospects and clients makes it all worth while. I have had prospects in my system for several years before they purchased a property. Not every lead is ready to pull the trigger immediately. I have had any clients say over the years that because I was consistent with my follow up is one reason they dealt with us!

Vorteile: Top Producer has been our go to software for over 15 years. I have several thousand contacts in my data base and it would be impossible to manage them without such a system. The pre written emails and letter are very appropriate for the real estate industry, although we have added dozens additional for individual specific applications. I insist that out new associates use the program, 1 so they can do the proper client follow up, 2 so I can over see that prospects and clients are being followed up the right way.

Nachteile: Sometimes getting the signatures correct on the bottom of our emails need extra work. The drafting sometimes needs adjustments before sending out the email. I always check the finished email before I hit send, so this can be somewhat cumbersome id doing 10 to 30 emails in the morning.

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thank you Blaine for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your successful business! Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, but it includes great new email technology that will use your current account (gmail,outlook, etc) + signatures when sending any communication! P.S. We'll also track who opens every email! You can check it out by using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Tammy H.
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"Top Producer, just about everything I need, all in one place!"

Kommentare: Inside this awesome program, Top Producer... I track my closings, I track my leads, I track my client's important dates, to include birthdays, I track all my closed transactions as well as stay in constant contact with my buyer & seller prospects. Everything I need is here in this CRM. The customer service is superb and they are very patient! If you are considering this software, look no further, totally worth your investment!

Vorteile: I love the follow-up coach as well as the activity calendar. I am an experienced user and would not know what to do without it, it tells me who to call on a specific day to remain in touch with my prospects and past clients.

Nachteile: I do not like that TP is not able to send voicemail drops and text messages. I am waiting for those features as this technology is very useful in my industry.
I think the drip campaigns could be improved to make it a more usable feature, I had to create my own for specific types of follow up, but TP does allow you to do that, so I just use my own plans, designed by me.

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, and includes texting functionality! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Roz A.
Agent
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2020

"Good Product for Transaction Mgt pay attention to the contract"

Kommentare: The experience with Top Producer is good, the customer support is polite and helpful. Do pay attention to the contract when signing up. You can't get out of the agreement easily and if you sign up for a bundle you are in it for a 1 year contract. My recommendation would be to sign up for the basic plan see if it works for you then go on to a bundle plan. I did the reverse, and later switched companies where I didn't need the website or Market Snapshot etc and it I couldn't adjust easily I was stuck paying for it for 5 months at $114/ a month and not using it.

Vorteile: We had used Top Producer from 1999 to 2010 an decided to buy it again because of our past success with the transaction plans. I think Top Producer is a good suite of products for the right person. Activities management is probably the best feature. It's great to use when you have a transaction coordinator.

Nachteile: Learning this product is time consuming. Plan to spend the time to immerse yourself in this. I personally did not find it to be intuitive but I'm not the best at technology. I think if you are a single agent this may not be the easiest option. If you have a good administrative assistant that has the time to learn this and dig deep, I've found assistants really like the plans.

von Top Producer Systems an 29.4.2020

Thank you for your feedback Roz! We appreciate being a part of your business! Ease of use is big focus for us in the new Top Producer? X!

• Bewertet am 6.4.2020
Beth D.
broker associate
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Couldn't work without it"

Kommentare: It is the only thing keeping me on top of things. This product allows me to set plans and then just do the tasks as they come up. It keeps my schedule, if it isn't on the schedule it doesn't get done. I couldn't do have the work I do without TP keeping me organized and on schedule. It would be impossible to juggle all my clients without this product.

Vorteile: This product has got all the bells and whistles. It is easy to use and as your knowledge and experience grows the product grows with you. Customer service is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Nachteile: Doesn't show the zip code on a search result page

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thank you Beth for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! We love to hear that you're looking for ways to target clients and segment your audience. Please contact support to see how we can help. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include streamlined functionality for targeting customers, leads or custom lists! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Travis O.
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2017

"Top Producer user for 11+ Years - Great All Encompassing Real Estate Database Management Tool."

Kommentare: Our whole database, follow up systems, listing systems, closing systems and business is in Top Producer. We use Top Producer to remind us to stay in front of our prospects and clients - and to ensure we do not drop the ball with anything. Great software at an affordable price!

Vorteile: The best part about Top Producer is the ability to customize the content that is within it. You are able to build your systems, action plans, listing plans, closing plans and follow up campaigns all in one spot. What I have found when working with a team of agents over the past 11 years is that when building systems, the best thing to do is to have them all in one place - Top Producer does that. You can grow your business and/or team as big as you want - Top Producer is scale-able by being able to add users (either admin or agents). Our team would be lost with out it.

Nachteile: Some of the content in Top Producer is a little dated or irrelevant. We use all custom content that we have built so it is really a non-issue for us.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Michael M.
Real Estate Broker
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Top Producer is a key part of my business."

Kommentare: I have had Top Producer for 31 years, before it became an internet program. I have always found it to be indispensable. Invaluable in so manu functions to support an active Realtor.
There is a learning curve for anyone starting to use it but your tech support team are fabulous. They have an abubdance of knowledge, skill and patience.

Vorteile: Control of my database with entry of all listings, closings,activities and events
One click posting of emails to appropriate client "Activities completed". Personalized emails directly from the client data page.
Calendar and reminders.
Marketing. Easy to produce attractive flyers.
Income and expense tracker

Nachteile: I haven't checked recently but Market snapshot was not available in Canada. I realize this is not a Top Producer decision but rather an overly protective canadian industry.
It would be good to have it.

von Top Producer Systems an 6.4.2020

Thank you for your feedback MIchael! We appreciate being a part of your business! We will reach out if Market Snapshot becomes available in Ontario!

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Conrad A.
REALTOR
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2019

"TOP PRODUCER IS GREAT"

Kommentare: I have been using Top producer since 1995 and have over 10,000 contacts. It is comprehensive and indispensable. I love when I am able to pull up past information from years before to remind my contacts how long we have been acquainted and/or doing business. together.
The calendar and transaction reminders are fantastic. And , what a great feature Google Sync is.

Vorteile: Activities calendar
contacts information and history
google sync
Listing and Closing information
Seller's net sheet
Listing presentation

Nachteile: The lost of email history and google sync when the Google password is changed. I would be nice if that history could be recaptured or saved.

von Top Producer Systems an 24.1.2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include improved email sync that shows you a contact's entire email history plus if they opened your correspondence! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Brianna M.
Real Estate Assistant
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Good CRM but not the best"

Kommentare: I like Top Producer for the price- good value. I think it would be beneficial for them to update their interface and possibly incorporate additional features.

Vorteile: I find Top Producer to be simpler than some of its competitors, which can make it easier to navigate. It is more straight forward. I appreciate the ease of checking off tasks as they are completed. Entering information is also simple.

Nachteile: The interface seems a bit old- could use an update. It would be nice if Top Producer would also incorporate website creation into their program so that users can edit property websites while also notifying clients of the changes. Since they don’t have this feature, users are forced to use additional software for website creation.

von Top Producer Systems an 24.1.2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. We absolutely incorporate websites for our clients. Visit https://www.topproducer.com/top-producer-websites/ or give a consultant a call at 1.833.387.1911. Have you heard about our next generation CRM that's almost completed beta? It offers a modern, streamlined interface. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Lori S.
Office Manager / Bookkeeper
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Well-utilized program, but not for the beginner"

Kommentare: After learning various parts of the program it was an asset but it took a while to figure them out.

Vorteile: I like that it has many features - statistics, built-in feature sheets or the ability to design your own, and it keeps contact lists.

Nachteile: Not a particularly easy program for a beginner to learn. With training and patience you can figure it out but there isn't always time for that.

von Top Producer Systems an 4.11.2019

Thank you Lori for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! As your team grows, we offer free training and setup assistance to each new member. As well, our next generation CRM is currently in beta, one of the updates is streamlined functionality. We can set new clients up in less than 20 minutes as the CRM requires less navigation. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Brooke S.
Realtor/Associate Broker
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"Great CRM that is capable of SO much more than you'd think!"

Vorteile: This software is definitely the "Cadillac" of all CRM software as far as I'm concerned. I'm in Real Estate and have dabbled in several different CRM's. So many are determined to "dumb it down" so much that it doesn't have all the items you need to keep track of and some are determined to make the system super confusing it seems. Top Producer is a robust CRM that can put action plans into place, keep track of birthdays/anniversaries for a main contact/spouse/kids/etc., integrate with leads coming in. and so much more.

Nachteile: The only con I can really state is that some people may find that it's such a robust system, they may get overwhelmed initially. My main advice is to review their help section. There are several how-to videos and topics that can help in almost any area.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Great way to keep track of activities"

Kommentare: I wouldn't use every feature, but it's nice that they are there.

Vorteile: It is a GREAT alternative to a phone book. It stores all of the hundreds of contacts we have in the office and easily lets us import MLS info to addresses to keep track of listings. Whenever we advertise or show anything we go into the program and record it. Every month we create listing reports and share them with our owners to let them know what exposure their listing has gotten.

Nachteile: It can be awkward, and we used to use the flyer-maker feature but I found it to be a little slow and clunky.

von Top Producer Systems an 12.3.2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate being a part of your business! Our next generation CRM almost completed beta offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Carol G.
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2020

"Been using Top Producer since the 1980's"

Vorteile: I have been using Top Producer CRM since TP 5.0 longer that most of customer service has been there! It's an easy way to keep track of my clients, leads, affiliates and transactions. I have my calendar for both business and personal set up with email reminders. And customer service is awesome! I love TP!

Nachteile: There are options I don't use. Some steps to create a new template can be confusing. That's why I call tech support !

von Top Producer Systems an 29.4.2020

Thank you for your feedback Carol! We appreciate being a part of your business! Ease of use is big focus for us in the new Top Producer? X!

• Bewertet am 19.4.2020
Crys K.
Sales Associate / Co owner of Branch Brokerage
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"Great for closing coordination and follow ups with reminders via email. Not as many features & functions in the ways of mobile notifications and access compared to competitors. "

Vorteile: The closing coordination plans and ability to customize them as well as the option to create all your own personalized follow up plans to meet the needs of your clients depending on your pipeline and where you are acquiring leads.

Nachteile: The lack of mobile friendly access & functions. It would be a game changer if top producer could have follow up activities sent as text reminders directly to your cell phone with the ability to open the action with the notes directly from your phone. Most agents are on the go all the time and this would be AWESOME.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2017