Über TOP PRODUCER

Client-Management-System, das von jedem Gerät aus zugänglich ist und Lead-Management, Follow-ups, überzeugende Inhalte und ein Listen-Flussdiagramm umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über TOP PRODUCER

Ease of use and functionality I have used Top producers for over 17 years is by far the easiest to use a maneuver around.

The interface seemed a little difficult to learn at first and the set up was a little strenuous however it became the most used platform we've ever had.

Bewertungen zu TOP PRODUCER

3,6
3,9
3,7
3,7

TOP PRODUCER hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 244 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TOP PRODUCER bereits verwendet?

Benjamin
Benjamin
Owner and Lead Realtor in USA

Great Product - Even Better Company

Kommentare: This helps me as the lead track what our future flow of business will look like and a benefit we are soon to realize - onboarding NEW agents is made possible through the transaction and communication management system.

This product is really incredible - we didn't have to be tech experts to set it up because the onboarding team at Top Producer was so amazing - they helped us every step of the way to make sure we were optimizing our use and continue to communicate with the team - answering questions and helping as needed. As for TPX itself - we love the interactivity level it gives us with our clients and our transactions - we've built our very robust transaction templates and WE DON'T MISS ANYTHING in the transaction processing - we also intentionally build relationships with the people who matter most.

We want to be able to manage conversation tracking and transaction updates on the go from a phone - the web app is not great for that. Each member of our team invested in a large tablet with Data so we could use the CRM from a car as easily as from a desk.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thanks Ben! Lets keep building relationships together!

Luke

Why I love TP!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great customer care for years. After shopping and working with many other platforms it felt great to have people at customer care that I literally know by name and can trust. I was being passed along from one intern to the next with the other platforms. Listen, at the end of the day I want the best for my clients. Top Producer is the best I have found and gets the job done!

Customer care is the best! Easy to use. And the best "team" compatability that I have found in a crm. I'm fresh out of shopping all the top brands and systems out there too! Literally invested over 10k trying other systems in 2023 and have found Top Producer is the best for my team. Team task sharing, and seaching and sorting lists for my database is so easy!

It didn't seem to be as cool looking as some of the new products out there. I did fall for the idx feature within the crm being awesome...and I still think that is a cool feature that other programs do have. But if the basic functionality of a crm cannot happen as well as Top Producer, I can't fall for the fluff and risk giving up top producer features.

donna
broker in USA

Sad Decline of a Once-Great company - STAY AWAY

Kommentare: 15+ years ago it was fantastic. Service started really dropping off by 2021. By 2022 we now have daily down time (they know about it because they openly admit to in in their emails in response to our service requests), no way to speak to a live person, and REALLY slow response times. They're cutting services, reducing usage, losing functionality....all while raising their user fees and no longer even speaking to their customers. Actively looking for a better option ASAP.

I used to like how easy the software was to use....it USED to be top-of-the-line software for those of us in the real estate business.

1. No live help (their "live chat" has never actually been helpful) 2. WAY too much down time. 3. When you try to get help with one version that's down, they try to get you to switch/upgrade to a different version of their software. 4. Fewer and fewer things function properly. 5. VERY slow online support; ZERO billing support. ZERO phone support.

letztes Jahr

Donna, thanks for your feedback; we are sorry to hear about your experience. Live chat support lets us provide assistance as quickly as possible. We serve 6x as many customers from live chat & email rather than phone calls; wait times are <1 minute. We've received positive feedback on this service & speak to customers over the phone and use screen shares/video when it makes sense. Regarding Top Producer Classic (8i), we maintain the functionality for as long as possible. Sometimes we have to sunset features due to external factors (e.g. Google making API changes), and sometimes it's just not technically possible to support certain features, as they're based on 15+ year-old technology. We are bringing agents the tools they need to be successful today via our next-gen CRM, Top Producer X. TPX is built on a modern tech platform, allowing for more updates & modern features. We are very sorry for the issues you've experienced & will be in touch to see how we can help.

Joanna
Real Estate Agent in USA

Pearce Review on Top Producer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The people behind the system have always been available and friendly.
There are a lot of great features

I like having the ability to have my leads connect with the program and have a drip campaign start asap. Being able to stay on task and have buyers and sellers where future or past clients on a campaign to follow up on. Love that the product is connected to the mls.

There are no letters unless using their old system. Previous systems were a lot easier to navigate. The price is very high, double that of other systems I have had previously.

Lead management & CRM

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has only been a couple weeks, not as impressed as I had hoped to be, but I am still learning.

Very trusted name in real estate, lots of benefits, lead management, goal tracking & CRM.

The email/drip campaigns seem very generic & boring, was hoping for much better content from a company who has been in the real estate game for ever...

Ryan
Ryan
Real Estate Broker in USA

It is just ok.....

Kommentare: I would not recommend Top Producer at all. The support I received in the beginning was pretty good but is has gone downhill for sure. The website feels like something from the early 2000's and is not user friendly. I do believe this company gets your into a contract and when you have issues will not help resolve them. I am currently waiting for my contract to end but have moved onto another platform which I am super happy with. Basically I am waiting for my time to run out with them.

The employee that helped me onboard was actually super helpful. She was really knowledgeable and super friendly.

I was super excited when I chatted with the sales person. I asked a lot of questions and was super hopeful for this product. Unfortunately, what he promised was not what was delivered. The CRM and the website are super antiquated and did not perform as promised. I had a lot of issues syncing google to this platform. The contact management is not at all east to use.

Philip
Agent REALTOR in USA

Top Producer X User Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Met all my needs except when frozen. Essential part of my business.

Ease of use, organization, labeling, mass mailing, drip campaigns.

Freezes up periodically. Some features in 8i not in X.

Rogelio
realtor in USA

feedback as requested

Kommentare: I have been a loyal customer since 2015, The program is slower now, since the program update in Apr 2022.
I am very disappointed with Top producer 8i.

address book feature, email, recording closing data

The program takes about 5 minutes to load now, once I click on email. Time is money. it takes too long to load since the data transfer/ email migration to a newer software program, back in Mar /April 2022. I saved my closings on the Closing tab--about 80% of my data disappeared? I asked for 2 months creditin Aug 2022. I was supposed to get my 1st free month credit on 1 Sept 2022, as promised from customer service--it did not happen. I was still charged $58 on 1 Sept 2022. I had to email top producer, to fight for my 2 months free credit again. I probably will be charged on 1 Oct 2022 for $58, then I will call back, to request for my free 2 months credit? I wonder if customer service and accounting/billing are communicating w/ each other?

letztes Jahr

We're sorry for the issues you've experienced and thank you for taking the time to let us know. There have not been any issues with closing information being lost, so a team member will be reaching out shortly to help. They can also address the billing issue and assure things are correct moving forward. Regarding intermittent issues with Top Producer Classic (8i), we are sorry for the disruption. You're right that time is money. Our engineers have recently implemented changes that have improved performance, so you should see an improvement. While Top Producer Classic (8i) is based on 15+ year-old technology, we want you to know that we are committed to maintaining the functionality for as long as possible. Someone will reach out shortly.

Constellation R/E Group Destroyed Top Producer

Kommentare: Great for 20yrs but completely ruined in the span of about 7 months. They have completely derailed our systems, lost our data and cost us a lot of additional dollars and headaches.

Originally it was highly customizable and worked great for decades. Constellation Real Estate Group purchased the system and botched the data transfer. They lost all of you historical communication email and letter templates and were unapologetic about how much this cost my team to recreate. Then to top it off they doubled their prices.

it is down all the time and the keep scaling back the features to try to get you to sign up for their new system which is a Joke!

JOSEPH
Managing Broker in USA

Long time Top Producer user

Kommentare: TP works ok in it's current form, but has a long way to go in order to be fully functional for REALTORS who actually use it for everything real estate.

I have been using Top Producer for over 30 years. What first attracted me was the fact this was one of the only products designed for real estate use. I have looked at other products that claim to be better but all have fallen short.

The newest version of Top Producer is missing so much functionality that it made me start looking at other alternatives. Please review older versions of TP and learn. Development team should really listen to us long time users more!

Bill
Agent in USA

10 plus years of using Top Producer

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great asset. There is a learning curve but as with all. It has the capability of running your real estate business.

It is catered to the real estate business at all levels, allowing for transaction management and a great CRM.

There needs to be an export function in TPx. I would like to be able to choose a theme color for the screen. Some pages are hard to differentiate when layed on top of each other.

Realyor in USA

The CRM of all CRMs

Kommentare: My experience with top producer has been absolutely wonderful. Their leadership and development teams are highly interactive with users. Their product support team not only provides solutions but rep follows up and reach out to make sure you got taken care of!

The Follow Up coach system and the Product Support Team

Some features are out of date but the company is beta testing a great new version that I love!

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank your for the awesome review Michael, we're proud to be a part of your successful business!

Gina
Gina
Transaction Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Top Producer keeps your leads and contracts in one spot

Kommentare: The company I work for uses Top Producer for the transaction side of the deal. We do actually use another program for the drip campaigns and most of the marketing side. I dont remember why we switched but there were some bells and whistles that the other software gave that Top Producer did not, however it does not have the transaction side and I like the way that Top Producer has the front page set so that all your listings and transactions are very visable with close dates and such.

I like exactly what the title says, it imports the leads from the our Zillow account without any extra work. The drip campaigns and nurturing is easy to set up and customize. Once a lead becomes a client and writes a contract they are all right there in the system. No extra typing or moving of items. Also listings are easy to convert to a sale upon a contract. I have a lot of realtors under me and and I hate redoing things like typing in data again and again. This keeps it all together.

The only thing I can think of that I dont particularly like is that it allows for duplicates in contacts. There is a solution to it but it requires doing a search and would be helpful if it didnt allow duplicates in either the contacts or the transactions which I have also accidently duplicated or at least give a warning. Okay maybe one more thing. The reports are difficulty. Because all of our transaction info is in Top Producer, sometimes I need to pull a report or a spreadsheet of say closed buyers names addresses and emails maybe for a customer party we are throwing, the reports are very limited and not even able to be customized to create a usable spreadsheet that I could take and upload to the invitation site, so it requires a great deal of time to pull the info I need out and it would be much more helpful if the reports were customizable or at least a usable spreadsheet format.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank you Gina for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! You can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. (M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

Francine
Realtor, CRS, ABR, ePRO, TRC, RECS, ASP in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

STILL THE BEST - EVEN BETWEEN TWO CHAIRS ( X & 8i)

Kommentare: The quality of the products will attract the most discriminating clients/users and the strength of the support/technical support will get you through any of your challenges and will keep you there

The "X" is bringing along new wonderful features including integration with Realtor.com, MLS, Outlook and Gmail emails and social media - NEW FEATURES such as to text directly from contacts files, property insights, transaction management are simply wonderful and addressing today's needs - ..it is an ongoing process, still in beta version and the staff is dedicated to listen to our feedback and implement suggestions from seasoned veterans - very refreshing....

We need a tad of patience - the sophistication of Listing & Actions plans experienced in 8i is not yet available in X - which forces old users like me to navigate between the two versions to fully complete my work ( not ideal but bearable for the time being) - while Top Producer may not be offering the most user friendly product, you would be hard pressed to experience the power and sophistication it conveys with any of its competitors - like anything worth having, there is a learning curve with it and it is 100% worth it - the blessing in disguise is that you are never alone, the support team is the best I have witnessed in my life and I have been a Realtor for over 30 years - while the staff is unbelievably knowledgeable, they have agreeable personalities and they have the talent to listen carefully and explain patiently - rare for nerds LOL!

Stacy
Principal Broker in USA

Stacy

Kommentare: Not great, no live body to talk to. Customer service is no longer the key component of this product.

I loved it when there was live customer service.

I've used Top Producer or had the product for over 25 years. The live customer service use to be the best in the business! It was the main reason I recommended the product. However, when discovering my website was not function correctly with the idx, come to find out it was no longer available and it took weeks to work out thru massive emails and chat boxes. The whole thing could have been resolved, much like most thing, very quickly if a live person answered the phone! Funny thing is, you can get a live body immediately in sales!! That was the only way I got anywhere with my major problem. I'm no going to be shutting down my website soon, once my new site is set up, due to the lack of live body customer service. Who wants to pay for a service and be told when you call in that it will take 2-3 days for a response. Or you other option is to spend an outrageous amount of time typing and waiting for responses in a small little box. Clearly Top Producer has changed and regrettably service has gone down.

Charlie
Charlie
Principal Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Major Issues!!

Kommentare: I have been using Top Producer for over 20 years. It has worked well during that time.
Recently they have had major issues.
There is absolutely NO customer service. They have shut their phone helpline down.
I had 20 years' worth of letters/templates/ emails/etc. that I have loaded into their system.
Now they tell me they have all been erased and they can not produce them.
I would never recommend their products!!

At this time nothing is working. They have tried to transfer to a new program and it is very poor.

Continual breakdowns. The new software they are wanting to switch to has very limited functions compared to the original software.

Antwort von Top Producer

We're sorry for the recent troubles with Top Producer Classic (8i) caused by the separation of Top Producer from our previous parent company. This was a one-time migration event and does not reflect our commitment to our customers. We're developing our next-gen CRM, Top Producer X, to contain the tools agents need to be successful today. Top Producer X leverages modern technology and up-to-date features that will continue to evolve with user feedback. We'd also like to assure you that our team is always ready and willing to help in any way we can. The team is available via live chat Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm Pacific. We're able to serve 6 times as many customers using live chat and email rather than phone calls, and continue to speak to customers over the phone and use screenshare or video conferencing when it makes sense. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Bill
managing Broker in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Top Producer was a good CRM

Kommentare: i have used top producer for many years . Top producer 8i seems to have lost much of it functionality and it seems that online customer support is not very good so i would no longer recommend the product

ability to contact clients with mass emails up to 1,000. I really liked the ability to track my business expenses

They used to have excellent customer service you could speak with someone on the phone. This is no longer possible. I have lost many of the functions on topproducer 8i and without phone customer service it takes too long to get answers to my questions

vor 11 Monaten

Bill, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. Regarding Top Producer 8i, we know that thousands of real estate professionals use Top Producer 8i on a daily basis and rely on it to run their business. So, while we will continue to evolve our next-gen CRM, Top Producer X, we want to assure you that Top Producer 8i is also a top priority for us. And regarding live chat support, we are able to serve many more customers using live chat and email, but rest assured, the level of service you receive is the same. We also continue to speak to customers over the phone and use screenshare or video conferencing when it makes sense. If there's anything we can do to help, our team is here for you.

business owner in Kanada

Stay away

Kommentare: I have used top producer for almost 20 years and due to their new "upgraded" TPX which we are all forced to use, I am forced to leave. TPX is brutal. No support. Super buggy. Stay away!

TP 8i was good but not working anyway. We were forced to upgrade to TPX.

TPX is very buggy. During the switch over all templates were lost for me and all other customers.

Antwort von Top Producer

We're sorry for the recent troubles with Top Producer Classic (8i). And would like to assure you that these issues were not related to our next-gen CRM, Top Producer X, but rather a one-time migration event that was related to the separation of Top Producer from our previous parent company. Now that the migration is complete, we will continue to focus on Top Producer X and developing the tools agents need to be successful today. Top Producer X leverages modern technology and up-to-date features that will continue to evolve with user feedback. Lastly, we'd also like to assure you that our team is always ready and willing to help in any way we can. The team is available via live chat Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm Pacific and continue to speak to customers over the phone and use screenshare or video conferencing when it makes sense. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Roz
Agent in USA

Good Product for Transaction Mgt pay attention to the contract

Kommentare: The experience with Top Producer is good, the customer support is polite and helpful. Do pay attention to the contract when signing up. You can't get out of the agreement easily and if you sign up for a bundle you are in it for a 1 year contract. My recommendation would be to sign up for the basic plan see if it works for you then go on to a bundle plan. I did the reverse, and later switched companies where I didn't need the website or Market Snapshot etc and it I couldn't adjust easily I was stuck paying for it for 5 months at $114/ a month and not using it.

We had used Top Producer from 1999 to 2010 an decided to buy it again because of our past success with the transaction plans. I think Top Producer is a good suite of products for the right person. Activities management is probably the best feature. It's great to use when you have a transaction coordinator.

Learning this product is time consuming. Plan to spend the time to immerse yourself in this. I personally did not find it to be intuitive but I'm not the best at technology. I think if you are a single agent this may not be the easiest option. If you have a good administrative assistant that has the time to learn this and dig deep, I've found assistants really like the plans.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank you for your feedback Roz! We appreciate being a part of your business! Ease of use is big focus for us in the new Top Producer? X!

Bruce
President in USA

Out of date program

Kommentare: Employees are responsive, but the program is lacking

Very little currently. The system is not meeting my current needs.

TPX does not work with my calander and does not sync with google

letztes Jahr

Sorry to hear about the recent issues, and thank you for taking the time to let us know. We are committed to bringing agents the tools they need to be successful today, which is why we continue to focus on our next-gen CRM, Top Producer X. As you mentioned, Top Producer Classic (8i) is based on 15+ year-old technology, while Top Producer X CRM leverages modern technology and up-to-date features that will continue to evolve with user feedback. We are very much building the product based on feedback we are getting from our users, so we would love to hear what you would like to see in the program! Lastly, there are no current issues with calendar sync and Google, so please reach out to our Customer Care team. Our team is always ready and willing to help in any way we can, and is available via live chat Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm Pacific.

Real Estate Broker in Kanada
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Top Producer is a key part of my business.

Kommentare: I have had Top Producer for 31 years, before it became an internet program. I have always found it to be indispensable. Invaluable in so manu functions to support an active Realtor.
There is a learning curve for anyone starting to use it but your tech support team are fabulous. They have an abubdance of knowledge, skill and patience.

Control of my database with entry of all listings, closings,activities and events One click posting of emails to appropriate client "Activities completed". Personalized emails directly from the client data page. Calendar and reminders. Marketing. Easy to produce attractive flyers. Income and expense tracker

I haven't checked recently but Market snapshot was not available in Canada. I realize this is not a Top Producer decision but rather an overly protective canadian industry. It would be good to have it.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank you for your feedback MIchael! We appreciate being a part of your business! We will reach out if Market Snapshot becomes available in Ontario!

Real Estate Agent in USA

Top Producer User for 30 years

Kommentare: I have lived by this program for 30+ years, I have enjoyed the ease of navigating the 8i system and it has been a life line to my business

listing and closing templates for reminders during the processes, ease of accessing different clients, vendors, etc saving past transactions for future , income and expense tracker

the fact that you can no longer speak with someone, you must use the chat and it takes much longer to solve a problem than when you could speak with someone with ease. Or a huge suggestion after chatting for over two hours and asking numerous times to please speak with someone, and it taking another hour of chat to put a call back in place was a huge waste of my time and a major frustration. when I did get to speak with a consultant, it took us over an hour to fix the issue, mainly caused by the upgrade to TP X, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing at helping me resolve my issue!!!

Justine
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing a high quantity of leads

Kommentare: Overall, I like using it for real estate. It is a good CRM and helps organize my business.

Top Producer is simple to use and makes managing a list of leads simple which saves me a ton of time. It was easy to set up.

It is a little more expensive than some other platforms that are out there that can offer more.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thank your for your feedback Justine! We're happy to be a part of your business

Jim
Realtor in USA

Top Producer

Kommentare: To be honest...Customer support was kind and nice. But they really had no clue how to help solve my issues. Ive been getting the run around for about 2 months. Go incognito and delete you email then add it back in. Jiggle the cord, slap the monitor kind of details.

I did like the storage and the customization to the CRM. To change what I wanted when I wanted.

Google Sync Does not work at ALL and when it does decide to work it always duplicates all your contacts. And there is so easy way to download all your contacts at once to a csv file. So if you upload your clients into the CRM Good luck getting them all back out.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Jim, thank you for reaching out. Your feedback helps us improve. I'm going to arrange to have a senior technician contact you ASAP to see what we can do to help with your Google sync issue. I'm sure we can get things sorted - thank you for your continued patience.

Orly
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top Producer is a foundational product in real estate needed by all realtors

Kommentare: Top Producer helps track all leads, vendors and expenses in any profession. Overall extremely happy with this product.

Top Producer helps track all your buyer / seller leads in one place. Helps with systems and reminders of what clients to follow up. Helps keep notes of what was last spoken etc. Amazing product.

Top producer needs the campaign designs to be more social media ready. The are pretty dated compared to other CRMS.

Antwort von Top Producer

Thanks for the review and recommendations Orly! We're happy to help you build lifelong relationships