Über Selly Automotive

Von Grund auf für unabhängige und BHPH-Händler entwickelt, die eine nutzerfreundliche und erschwingliche CRM- und ILM-Software benötigen.

Erfahre mehr über Selly Automotive

Selly is great and allows me to organize my work environment proficiently. My rep is always around to answer any questions that I may have.

It no longer syncs to our DMS (our DMS went web-based).

Bewertungen zu Selly Automotive

4,9

Selly Automotive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 67 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzung

Hast du Selly Automotive bereits verwendet?

Jeff
Jeff
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We stand behind Selly CRM!

Kommentare: We are able to easily contact and manage prospects with this user friendly CRM. It's clean, easy to use and easy to understand.

The best part of this software is that is has ALL of the functionality of ANY Automotive CRM for a fraction of the cost.

There are a few minor features missing from the software, however these are all confirmed to be works in progress at this time!

Kevin
General Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best, Biggest, Bang for the Buck!!

Kommentare: Absolutely, completely, 100% satisfied!!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic from install- live usage. The product has surpassed all expectations, as well as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our Customer Support and Training expert, between the actual product and personel, Selly Automotive has delivered 200%.

None, anything that has been identified as a feature that would be nice to have added, has either been updated or is in testing currently. Again, what a fantastic experience!!

Joseph
Salesman in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is AWESOME

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very helpful, will highly recommend to other dealerships.

The ability to log and update and task manage previous clients.

Nothing at all. Selly has been a great marketing too.

Vince

Not a great CRM

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I don't love it. It's not completely useless, but I think we'll look for another provider or just stick with using outlook like we used to as we're a smaller store that doesn't split leads. It's not an expensive software, but it's not very useful so far.

Texting Auto Responses (in theory) Opportunity page (one view of clients in each sales stage is nice) System if fast, no issues with load times

Task management is useless. I get tasks to call customers that are email only leads. We get tasks to do on Sundays when we are closed and Selly doesn't have a way of only making them show during business hours. We end up not even looking at tasks. Auto responses are beyond basic html in emails. They look horrible. Also had issues with a customer receiving an auto response email 6 times at once so there's still bugs with the system.

Christie
Vice President in USA

Excellent Products

Kommentare: Selly has given my dealership the ability to respond and manage our leads in a timely manner in an organized, customized, and efficient method.

Selly has manufactured a technology product that is ideal for the independent auto dealer. It is user friendly, easily integrated with other software my dealership uses, and their customer service is top-notch.

It would be great to be able to schedule sales associates days off of round-robin on a monthly basis instead of having to manually click their names off when they are off.

Spencer
Sales Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Executive- Exceptional Job

Kommentare: We will be getting organized and at the same time competing on a high level utilizing all the technology csr provides us in their mobile and desktop formats.

Executive presented the product extremely well and provided a thorough overview of the product and the benefits it provides for our particular circumstances in automotive sales

The product is exceptional and I hope to collaborate with Selly to make this a relationship free of any negatives that may accompany other partnerships

Dan
Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service and a great product. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the man!

Kommentare: The customer relationships we've been able to cultivate with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been wonderful. We wouldn't be where we are without it.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Big fan of the over all ease if you, but mostly [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

The fact that you cannot leave texts unread if you open another salesperson text.

Sales Consultant in USA

Easy yet Effective

Selly is very easy to use. The app is also a life saver for collecting key documents for a deal. Overall a very easy yet, user-friendly way to manage customers on a daily basis.

The automation is nice but sometimes a bit to much. The app reminding of tasks is a bit to much, I have began to ignore Selly on my phone. The reminders of doing a task at Midnight or 4am is a bit over the top. Some mornings I wake up with 20-30 notifications just from Selly. No one is going to answer at 4am so why not remind me in the morning.

Tony
Marketing Manager in USA

Selly Automotive

Ease of useAI manages, analyzes, and responds to emailsVery secure document management system (DMS) for automotive dealersThe mobile app has a driver’s license scannerIntegration with other other third-party software Value for money (You get more for what you pay)

Using Selly for 2 years now and we had no issues with it.

Terry
Internet Sales in USA

Selly Automotive CRM - On Target app for us

Kommentare: Overall very positive! Great support from Steve, Jenn and the team at Selly! We selected Selly after comparing 5 packages and after a failed DealerSocket CRM deployment, which followed a failed DealerCenter DMS/CRM deployment... overall a very easy setup for us, we fast tracked the install and training and loaded 5K+ past records!

The easy to us web and mobile apps are helping with entering new customers and keeping track of potential customers. Texting features being integrated allow tracking and reviews of messages! Upcoming FB integrations and core feature enhancements are exactly what we asked for!

1) It always would be beneficial to have more DMS interfaces to post sale info into a CRM than the manual marking of sales... we are using DealerSocket IDMS 2) credit app processing would be nice to have flags that a credit app was received and an ability to send the app to the DMS for finance / desking deals...we are using DealerSocket IDMS

Anna
Assistant Manager in USA

They're amazing

Kommentare: I really really like Selly, it's a great starter CRM, and I'm positive they'll get better as they grow. There's a couple hitches here and there but support helps you through everything. I've yet to find anyone who offers all the products that Selly does for as an affordable price. ex. On the higher end, Dealer Socket was a bit better as a CRM in a few aspects. Still, Selly proved to be as good in many cases (and in a few I liked Selly better), while Dealer Socket had a price tag at least 3 times as expensive; given you get the cheaper package. On the lower end of the CRM spectrum, Dealer Car Search was cheaper but WOW their CRM is terrible, absolutely terrible.. I'm not here to review Dealer Car Search, but they offered less than what Selly does, which would be fine honestly, if what they offer actually worked.. but I couldn't send an email!! How can you not send an email through a CRM that you are paying to be able to send emails! And support knew ABSOLUTELY zero, I kept getting bounced around to different departments and they kept trying to blame other services, wow, I'm sorry, I'm not here to talk about Dealer Car Search, but I guess I bring all this up to say that you get what you pay for except in the case of Selly Selly has a couple bugs they need to work out (the slowness is HUGE) but all in all, I'm going to repeat what I said earlier because I think that's the best description; I have yet to find a CRM that is as good as Selly for as low a price.

I'm going to just list some reasons off: - Their app is amazing - They offer call recording and texting (both calling and texting are through a forwarding number, ie. The number the customer is contacting is contacting is dialed 123-456-7890 but the call gets forwarded to either the customers assigned sales rep or to the dealership; whatever you have set up) - The texting is compliant - They can set up automated emails, and have templates for those emails - The CRM is smart enough to recognize when a customer inquires multiple times (whether the customer inquires about multiple cars, through multiple lead sources, or a mixture of both) and accumulates all of the inquiries under the same customer - CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AMAZING, they're extremely helpful and the CRM itself is always improving. On multiple occasions, I'll bring up an issue that I'm dealing with to support and they'll roll around with their next update that fixes the issue. Unbelievably helpful, I can't recommend them enough Those are the things that stand out the most to me, I would definitely recommend them, absolutely.

- The slowness and the crashing!! This is huge! Definitely has gotten in the way multiple times. If this was fixed I don't think I'd ever need to look into another CRM, but we've run into a couple of obstacles because of the slowness of the app as well as the desktop that definitely hurt efficiency, and also makes it harder and therefore less likely for my salespeople to use the CRM - The app doesn't have as much functionality as the website - Also email templates could use some work

Antwort von A1 Software Group

Hi Anna, someone from our team will reach out to you soon.

Andy
Marketing Director in Kanada

Probably the worst CRM when it comes to Marketing and Sales Automation.

I was forced to like this CRM due to the lack of a better option, however over months of trying to make things work smoothly and on auto pilot, I have completely gave up on this CRM. On the surface, everything looks fine. Sales Manager can even monitor activities, however, everything needs to be done manually. It is a great platform for those who enjoy manual labour a lot and there is nothing wrong with that.

Selly Automotive is probably the worst choice for a car dealer due to it's lack of Lead Automation capabilities. ADF/XML feed that this CRM is relying on requires a 3rd party integration. In this day and age when 90% of car dealers using Facebook advertising in their customer acquisition strategy, no way this CRM is useful, because every Lead has to be entered manually and processed by the sales team manually, without ANY automation whatsoever. Selly CRM is good for Sales Teams used to manual labour and lots of hard work, trying to locate when and where the lead has come from. Technical support is pretty much absent and non-responsive. Toll free number is not working. For the amount of money this CRM is asking to pay small car dealers, a lot more can be done to simplify Lead Generation process.

Angela
Internet Manager in USA

Mario - Customer Support

Kommentare: The reason for my review is to discuss representative in customer support. He is amazing and has been the most helpful part of the Selly Automotive team. I have reached out to my account manager about things and get no response but I can chat with representatives and he fixes each issue that we have had. I asked him yesterday if he can take over ARJ'S account and be our new rep but he explained that he isn't in that department. When I click on the chat button, I hold my breathe because I hope that it is representatives who answers. To be honest, I would rather talk with him than anyone else. He has been so quick to offer his assistance and he even helps to point me in the right direction over things that he can't fix on his own. He is a true asset to Selly Automotive and I am hopeful that he will get the recognition that he deserves.

We are a new client and recently made the switch from Vin Solutions to Selly. We switched because of the integration of WebManger, DeskManager, and Selly. I like the fact that it is user friendly and that there are functions that we have that we didn't have with VIN.

I don't like that a new tab opens each time that you click on something new. It is super annoying to be in the zone working and you look up and have 15 open tabs that you have to go through.

Joey
dealer in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feature packed, Slow moving at times

Kommentare: Overall its a good product and continues to improve as years go on.

the integration to our DMS was great. ID scanner was a good feature in today's world of ID theft. Comparing features you do get near franchise-level software.

there is a lot of lag at times. it doesn't move as seamlessly as other websites from one function to another. It no longer syncs to our DMS (our DMS went web-based)

Mark
sales rep in USA

Exceptional support from Mario

Kommentare: I am able to schedule tasks with reminders, and now I am able to find an old prospective customers by using keywords though only in certain fields

Keyword and Task usage, and the representative was exceptional in explaining these uses

The search option only works in certain fields, but it should be enabled in the notes field so you could key in words about the client to recall/pull up later in search mode. For example: Fireman, teacher, dog lover, from Alaska, likes fishing, has big beard, curly hair, doctor, wants cheap car/jeep/truck, interested in low payment/down payment, etc.

Gabby
BDC Assistant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Technical Support

Kommentare: I contacted technical support through Selly Chat. This will be my third time needing assistance now. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promptly replied. I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] prior and it's always a good experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is such an asset to the Selly support team. I even stated to a coworker "Hey I got [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this time" who replied, "I love when I get him to help, he's the best!" He is always SO helpful, patient, polite, and knowledgable!

Selly is very easy to learn and use.....

We can't send mass texts to clients and instead have to do individual ones. This is really time-consuming and a hassle in marketing.

Brooks
Internet Manager in USA

Excellent Customer Service & CRM Software

Kommentare: Selly has great customer service and our sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been top notch at helping solve any issues we have had. 5 stars for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

The software makes it easier for sales people to receive leads and contact customers with ease. The software has helped generate more sales and more efficient communication with clients.

The only software update I would like to see at the moment is to have round robin with Facebook messenger leads.

Paul
Internet Sales Manager in USA

Unparalleled Customer Report

Kommentare: 10/10. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a massive help with setting up auto text and any questions/debugging.

The software is very intuitive to use and a breeze for my sales guys.

Nothing. Must enter 40 character minimum.

Jim
Automotive, Selbstständig

Great

Kommentare: So far everything has been great customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been top notch

The price and texting capabilities. The ability to use the license Scanner

Not being able to use the stores phone number for texting

Peter
owner in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best, he helped us a lot.

Selly CRM is simple, reliable. Maintaining relationships with my new, existing customers by sending automated service reminders by email or text.

Kenya
Online Sales and IT in USA

Makes Life Easier

Kommentare: Definitely worth every penny!!

The fact that you can individualize each customer and save notes about each customer helps keep us salesmen organized.

The alerts don't seem to work anymore, hopefully they fix the little glitch.

Robert
General Manager in USA

Automating Texting

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy to implement and deploy. The representative who helped us setup the auto texting was very cordial, experienced, and helpful.

nothing to dislike about this software. We like it very much.

DANIEL
Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM and Customer Service Team!

Kommentare: From sales, implementation to training all staff is knowledgeable about their product, dealer processesses and know how to make their system work for you. Selly keeps improving their software to integrate new technologies.

The softwared is very customizable to our organization and is easy to implement and use on day one! The software can grow to do more and more for you as you learn how to use it.

I wished it had integration with Facebook Messenger, and it just got implemented!!!

Gavin
Ops manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best!!!

Kommentare: Pretty darn awesome, I enjoy the customer service

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great to work with. He has been beyond helpful.

Sometimes the picture integration isn't the best

Karissa
BDC in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clunky but Good for small businesses

Kommentare: The team is excellent in assisting with learning new ways to navigate the system

Customer service is excellent and easy to contact

You have to open so many tabs to have all the information you need to contact customers. Additionally, there is no way to manually send emails from an email task, as they send out automatically.