PetCheck Bewertungen

von Pet Check Technology

Filtern nach:

Über PetCheck

Cloud-based management solution that helps manage pet sitting businesses via real-time alerts, tracking, invoicing, reporting & more.

Erfahre mehr über PetCheck

Blogger
Tierarzt, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Best Place To Find A Great Pet Sitter"

Vorteile: The worries were off my hands once I tried out this software - everything is right there and infront of your eyes.

Nachteile: easy to contact and find a sitter, I also love the gps update (I can see my dogs location at all times) - not much I would fix

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Violet B.
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2018

"We have had an excellent experience with Pet Check. The customer service is great!"

Kommentare: Easy scheduling, great GPS tracking, and amazing customer service.

Vorteile: Compared to many other GPS softwares I found Pet Check's GPS to work the best. We are based in NYC and a lot of software have issues tracking my walkers because of all the buildings.

Nachteile: There is no chat feature built in for clients to talk with us. Instead clients would message or text our sitters privately something we do not like.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Alison L.
Executive
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Customer of business that uses this system "

Kommentare: Horribly non end user friendly and as a result I am no longer a client of the business .

Vorteile: Easy login to the system. That is the only positive

Nachteile: As a client of pet care now in IL , the software cannot be used on an iPhone.
I was unable to book pet sitting for 8 days in a row it would only take 1 day at a time .
The owner of the business was unable to go in and book the days on my behalf, saying she had no access or audit capabilities. The comments section was only for dog walking not for anything else as I tried to use that to book the multiple days. The first time I booked it accepted my request yet didn’t send anything to her. As an executive any business owner who but]us a software that they have no control over is insane .

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019