Über Scout

Erlebe den neuen Standard bei Software zur Haustierbetreuung. GPS-Karten, automatisierte Rechnungsstellung, angepasstes Branding und moderne mobile Apps. Kostenlos testen!

Erfahre mehr über Scout

I also did not feel intimidated by the user interface.

The GPS tracking was off on some visits which would alarm clients. However that is something that is a variable that is beyond their scope.

Bewertungen zu Scout

4,9
4,9

Scout hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Scout bereits verwendet?

Sandra
Sandra
Owner & pack leader in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Awesome App, FANTASTIC customer service

Kommentare: Overall, I love the app!

I absolutely love this app! It makes it so easy for my clients to request services, to charge my clients, and to get paid! They are always adding new features to the app as well, most recently they added the option to customize the app to have your business logo instead of Scout's, so cool! another great thing about this app is that the people behind the scenes are invested and their work and their customers! They are always very responsive when I have an issue and really go above and beyond to help in whatever way they can! Another one of the awesome features they offer is a plug in so you can have a contact form on your website that will filter leads directly into the scout website and I was having trouble installing the plugin so [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did it for me! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

I did take off one star for functionality, I wish I could have just been a half a star because it's not the biggest deal but sometimes when I go to check in a dog for a service and take the picture the app restarts and doesn't check in the dog and I have to wait for the app to restart reopen the client and then take the picture again and of course it always happens when the first picture was awesome! it's happened in the past and I told them and they definitely made it better, it doesn't happen every time but it still happens every now and then.

Jenn

Awesome Software from and Awesome Team

Kommentare: This is one of the best tools for a growing pet care business. The scheduling management alone prevents human error that leads to dissatisfied clients. The interactive payroll feature makes things MUCH easier if you pay your staff per appointment. Before the pandemic, I was seeing accelerated growth of the company due to more efficient management, staff management (tools for supervising work quality), and more time to actually speak with clients. I started using Scout for Dog Walking and Pet Sitting, and now use it for Dog Training appointments as well. I recommend it to other pet care companies who are trying to compete with app based corporations.

-drag and drop scheduling in the Staff calendar -customizable automatic charges for weekends and holidays -view report cards and GPS maps of past appointments for staff accountability -interactive payroll reports -automatic Sales tax on invoices -ability of client to pre-pay with account credits -secure credit card and paypal processing through braintree -staff profiles store important information -I can add administrator and staff calendars to my google calendar -client app can be branded for individual businesses -STELLAR customer service -a team that listens to customers and updates the platform with new features regularly

-can't manually add any non-taxable items onto an invoice (yet!) IE: Gratuity, Reimbursement for cab fare, etc.

Natasha
Owner in Kanada
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Limited, buggy, poor & grumpy support

Kommentare: The owner / operator, 1 man show behaves like his software is perfection. Behaves insulted when you attempt to give constructive criticism on a growing and developing product. Even when sharing comments from my clients he just dismissed me. Retorts by mentioning his ‘thousands of happy clients.’ He has never owned a pet sitting business and is missing the subtle nuances that could make this product great and is NOT open to making the product better or making his clients happy.

Fun modern design. Great potential. Pretty good price point & responsive email support. Has helped me see exactly what we need moving forward. Most of the time email support is good.

Too many seemingly simple things to list: No On / off toggle to customize preferences. Clients are bombarded with so many useless automated emails that when it’s an important one they get ignored. (No option to turn off check in / out emails). *Don't even attempt to ask for phone support even in an emergency!!!! I truly dread having to email them for help as there is attitude. Email support is often good but sometimes I dont even get a reply. The app is constantly buggy either not loading or reminding you 20x up to 10pm to check out a dog that was already checked out!! Bing bing bing bing. No way to turn this off either. Blank screen. Happens Every day on app for iphone & android. Schedule continues to show cancelled appointments. They are in a different color but really clog up schedule and there is no way to delete them off the schedule, only cancel them. You cannot delete a client. Only deactivate. Which when sending out bulk emails is absurd ie: i sent out a bulk email and it was sent to a client who’s dog had died 3 months previous 😞🙃 Schedule often doesn't load for staff at all lately- a total nightmare to run a business like this

Antwort von Scout

Hi Natasha, thanks for your candor! I am personally sad to see anyone leave, but I'm confident that we provided you with professional, respectful support in all of our interactions. We're always willing to hear both constructive feedback and criticism and do so with class. I apologize that we couldn't offer 24/7 phone support or create one-off features for your specific use case. When it comes to product decisions, we need to ensure we're spending time on the features and functionality that provide the most value to all of our customers as a whole. Given your treatment of myself and my team over the past few months, I think this split is best for both of us. Regardless, I do wish you all the best.

Brooke
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best pet sitting software I previewed!

Kommentare: Overall I would give Scout 100 gold stars if I could.

Not only do I love the ease of use of this software, my clients do too! So many comment about how easy it is to book appointments, and how simple Scout has made billing (it's automatic!). Scout is always being improved upon, and the customer service is beyond top notch. You also cannot beat the cost.

No Cons! Any feature I have wanted for is on their list of "to-dos" to have out by the end of the year.

Kimberley
Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Scout was a great choice for my business

Kommentare: Our clients find Scout easy to use. They really enjoy the visit reports and photos that are automatically sent to them upon the completion of each service. The customer service with Scout is top notch. Best of all the software works properly, every time. Scout is highly automated which saves me a ton of time on administrative duties compared to the software I had previously.

Scout is easy to use and reliable. In the field I need software to work properly, every time. I can't waste precious time uninstalling and re-installing an app and with Scout I don't have to. The app is gorgeous and my clients seem to love it as much as I do.

The only drawback for me at this time is that billing cannot be customized (pre-pay, packages, etc.). This is something our previous software had and I've been telling my clients "It's coming" for a little over two months. But I am confident it is coming and I appreciate that Scout takes the time and care to do things properly - you don't want glitches with payments.

Claudia
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Great app at a great price for pet care business

Kommentare: Loving that I now have the Upton for GPS tracking & timed report cards. Clients love it and I think it is much better than just texting someone about how their dog did.

The price for the amount of features you get. The app for customers is great and the report cards look great! I love that it is nice for my clients and looks great while doing it! Also, no glitches so far!! Works great!!

Customers can't create accounts themselves (I have to get some info and create it first, then they have to finish creating it) and can leave important questions unanswered when activating their account.

Tasha
Business Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best decision for my business!

Kommentare: Scout was, without a doubt, the best decision I could have made when growing my business from pen and paper scheduling to a software platform. Customer support could not have been better and the transition to their platform was basically seamless. I would recommend them again and again.

Flexibility to customize services and pricing structure to fit my unique business model.

I can’t really say I disliked anything! Having joined early in this software’s existence there were some features that I had to wait to get until they were released but really, no complaints!

enrique
Founder & Senior Trainer in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for pet services

- Ease of use - Customized to my business with our logo and color scheme - NO EXTRA FEES! most other apps take a percentage of the sales. Scout has a flat fee, regardless of how much or how little you make a month. It makes it easy to budget.

- I wish they had a "chat" feature to directly communicate with our clients. The only way to communicate as of now is via email. - Their boarding/pet sitting process is a bit tedious, wish they had a way to adjust the booking and notifications to not overwhelm clients with tons of emails (an email is sent every day the dog boards)

Antwort von Scout

Hi Enrique, thanks for the amazing review! We appreciate it. In-app chat and boarding/pet sitting enhancements are on our roadmap for this year

Business Owner in USA

Great App, Great Developers

The developers are always trying to improve the software to make the user experience efficient. Customer service is top notch- they will always answer any issues or confusion you might have with the software very quickly.

A little difficult to set up every feature. They offer so many features it can be overwhelming.

Leigh
Dog trainer in UK
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent app

Kommentare: I wouldn’t be without it

I love the ease of booking appointments and my clients also love the app and how easy it is to add pets and book appointments

I would like an option to turn off photo check in the dogs aren’t always easy subjects to photograph

Angelic
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great Experience So Far!!

Kommentare: I’ve already emailed Scout about some improvements that clients requested and things I’ve suggested. I really wish I could add, edit and cancel appointments while mobile in the app and not just from my computer. And clients REALLY want to be able to login on their computers as an option as well. But overall I’m very happy with Scout and especially their CS. I have already recommended to others and will continue to do so!

Was pretty easy to transition all my clients over to it. Customer service is super fast to respond to questions or concerns. And very knowledgeable and helpful.

I had some bugs when trying to upload photos during appointments. I did the recommendations Scout suggested. They have greatly improved this issue. But it still happens during some appointments. 2nd issue that has been happening this last week is when you snap the photo to begin appointment, it would kick me out and close the app. Not good when you are on a schedule and can’t start the appointment because of this.

Keeley

Efficient App!

Kommentare: I'm really happy with Scout so far! It's not perfect, but it's newer, and I'm sure any features they're lacking now will be updated in the future.

I tried out several popular software systems and apps before choosing Scout. This app was the most user friendly on the customer/client side.

I wish there was some sort of in app messaging system other than what is provided as well as staff being able to input their own availability.

Colton

Overall, it is a fantastic program that is extremely inexpensive for what it provides

The cost is by far the top selling point for this software. I also really enjoy the features that are built in, mainly the photograph check in system. It makes our walker's job much easier.

When adding a customer, it doesn't immediately take you to the pet portion (which you need to schedule any appointments). The GPS tracking isn't the greatest or most accurate out there but it gets the job done.

Antwort von Scout

Thanks for the feedback, Colton! Much appreciated! We are working on a new mobile app with better GPS tracking. Also, I like the idea of offering to add pets right away after creating a customer. We'll add it to our list!

Natalie
Busoness Owner/operator in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Detailed, intuitive, well thought out app.

Kommentare: Good.customer follow up with trouble shooting. App is very helpful in running my business. It has allowed me to take on more clients and more staff, to be more organized and present more professionally.

Invoicing, scheduling, GPS data, ease of use.

There are just a few little things that would be helpful such as a link to venmo and cashapp for payment collection,

Colin
Director in UK

Amazing Software

Kommentare: Great service all the way from the initial consultation through to support with daily use

Amazing software right out of the box with an amazing and reactive support service 2nd to none. Your clients will think you’ve invested thousands in your custom pet up

There is nothing to not like about scouts software

Dorothy
Dog handler in USA
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Great!

Kommentare: I have been having a really good experience so far. I haven’t been using it for that long, but it is serving my purposes well.

This is a great app for tracking my appointments and invoicing my clients. I am a member of both Wag and Rover, and each platform has advantages and disadvantages. I like Scout because it functions very well and I only pay a monthly subscription instead of the platform taking a percentage of each separate booking. It was designed primarily for walk services so there are a few odd things about overnight bookings, but it lets me manage my business at my own pace which is really awesome.

The start and stop times of individual bookings is weird, and there are things I would change about overnight stay bookings, but the app makes it clear it is a work in progress.

Amanda
Company Director / Senior Dog Handler in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best management software for dog walking / sitting businesses.

Kommentare: Scout has enabled me to manage my business more efficiently, I've minimised time spent on scheduling & can manage my team more effectively. Scout has also has enabled plan my business growth knowing that I have a reliable tool to manage some key parts of the day to day functions within the business.

The best features are: - Team schedules / client appointment management - Client reporting - Easy to use

There is no mobile admin app (only a web app).

Esteban
Esteban
Co-Owner in USA

Experience with SCOUT is amazing. Everything from email replies to their software is exceptional!

Kommentare: Saves me a ton of time, I am able to compete with big businesses, and customers love it

Looks great, very modern, and easy to use. It keeps getting better and better with time. I tried many others and no one matched SCOUT.

Antwort von Scout

Thanks for the sparkling review, Esteban! I appreciate you recognizing our commitment to continually updating the software with new features. We hope you like our next release!

Nicole
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Scout for petsitters

Kommentare: Good. Good support. The support staff is always willing to help with a problem or walk you thru a tutorial

Customers like receiving the daily reports and being able to keep track of their pets while away

Takes awhile to book visits for a vacation where we are visiting a home 4x a day. Would be much easier if there were a screen where we could quickly check "breakfast, lunch, dinner, bed" visits and then select the dates. Done. Not individually adding a breakfast visit for x days and then individually adding a lunch visit for x days..... Also, need an admin app where I can see when my staff is checking in and checking out etc. I know I can get on website and look at data but, I'm out in field as well.

Katie
Katie
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Best software and team

Love the continuous improvement and features.

Very little bad to say, they always listen to input.

Wes

All in one simple app

Kommentare: Scout has made my life much easier. Instead of taking 1 day a week to invoice and bill clients it is all setup and done for me at the end of each billing cycle.

Ability to book clients as well as invoice, bill, and assign employees all relatively easily. Gps tracked walks and pet report cards is a great selling point for my business and it’s all included with scout

Wish there was an easier way to make changes as an admin from my phone. The app is for employees or pet parents admin must pull up web app and make changes. Works flawlessly with my laptop though.

Nyssa
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for a growing business

Easy to use Grows with you Professional check in reports Accurate GPS tracking Great customization

Updates usually have a couple of days to work out the bugs No text communication with the owners, just email

Michele

Professionals choose Scout

Kommentare: Scout has provided my business with the technology I needed to provide a professional and polished service to my clients.

There is the highest level of customer support that I have ever experienced in any company.

My particular business needs some specialized features. However, the support team has helped with some workarounds and has even added my suggestions onto their work list.

Shannon
Pet Care Professional in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Must Have for Start-Up Pet Care Business

Kommentare: I've had a wonderful experience with Scout. It' helped my business look and be professional right from the start. I recommend the software for any size pet care business.

Very easy to use for both me and my clients. Puts my business on a similar level to large companies such as Wag by having map and report card features

Some app glitches including not showing scheduled appointments. I wish we could send videos to clients

Christin
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for my small business

Kommentare: It’s been very helpful in my startup pet care company, my clients seem happy and have enjoyed the freedom to book via an app.

It’s very easy to use and fairly easy to setup.

Setting up the payments with Braintree..