Über CallTrackingMetrics

Mit CallTrackingMetrics kannst du die gesamte Kundenreise über die verschiedenen Teams hinweg erfassen und alle deine Gespräche auf einer Plattform verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über CallTrackingMetrics

It was very easy to integrate with Google and Bing Ads.

It goes really far in-depth and isn't easily understood how to do a simple task rather than such broad ones when using "reports. The second would be the CTM App.

Bewertungen zu CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CallTrackingMetrics bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Internet Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Value and the Support is Top Notch!

Kommentare: We are a marketing company and use it when placing ads via print, online, craigslist and so much more. It has helped us save numerous accounts that say they are not getting response from their advertising with us. We are able to print out detailed reports and physically show them how many calls they are receiving.

We have been with CTM forever it seems like! I have used many different call tracking applications, but, they are hands down the best! If you need something specific from reports, to call handling, forwarding, whispers, they can do it all. The support team is the most helpful with a quick response. From small to big issues they can do it all! The value you get with this CTM far exceeds any other software.

Honestly, there really isn't anything that I don't like. I haven't found anything that they can't do. If they can't do it, they find a way to make it happen for you.

Jorge
Digital Marketing Manager in Nicaragua

Smart & Simple Marketing Call Tracking Software

Kommentare: We are an agency that manages digital marketing campaigns for clients on multiple platforms like Google, FB, and Microsoft. CallTrackingMetrics helps us track and measure ROI, audit the quality of calls, and optimize our campaigns to improve performance and present results to our clients. Many clients do love CallTrackingMetrics because they can listen to calls and evaluate the performance of their sale customer service team.

I really like the user interface where you can easily filter your clients, listen to calls, download reports, select your call and most importantly audit the quality of the calls generated. Also, I love the easiness of the setup, how to buy numbers, associate to sources, and whatnot. And ultimately, I find its integrations with various marketing platforms very helpful.

Some opportunity that I have seen is recording management. Sometimes, we want to share calls with our clients in a very simple manner for a quick listen without having the client log in to a computer and access a profile but when we share the link that is available to download from CTM, often times the link is broken and we are not able to share that recording.

Pius
Marketing Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Professional Call Support Option

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

CallTrackingMetrics navigates all the messaging structures, and it supports a consistent communication plan.

CallTrackingMetrics has eliminated any communication bug, that companies may encounter.

Alexander
PPC Analyst in USA

Not intuitive. Difficult to find information. Too expensive

Kommentare: It was OK in the beginning. But it's so difficult to find information and to get decent reports on usage. In order to figure out how much we were paying for the Fixed Fee, I had to go into account settings and see what package we were on - because their bills don't actually show this. Their bills are literally: here is the total amount you were charged for the month. Ok, but what is the breakdown? How many minutes were used? What taxes did you charge? You can't find that information easily. Almost like it's by design to hide this information. Going to be dumping this software in favor of a different, more professional solution. There are many professional solutions out there with lower fees and better customer support.

I like that it tracks calls from marketing channels quite well. It is relatively easy to set up the call tracking and to get phone numbers.

- It's difficult to get customer support. When I tried to get Canadian numbers, it was just messages "we can't get you that number at this time". No follow up. No path forward. - Their bills do not break down information. How many minutes did I use for all the client accounts? What was the fixed monthly charge? It's not broken out on the bills. It's very difficult to dig in and get account-level information. - It's really expensive for the price. If you're an agency, you have to pay $120 per month fixed fee, just for the privilege of being able to have child accounts. It's very silly compared to many alternative options out there.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Alexander. Generally speaking, assistance with technical issues through our Help Desk is available from Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Eastern Time and on Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Our team is available by phone call, chat, or email. With regards to the difficulties with acquiring numbers in Canada, our number providers do occasionally have shortages of numbers in certain regions. When this happens, we should communicate next steps so that you have all options made available to you. We would love the opportunity to research the difficulties you experienced with our services, as well as have an account manager touch base with you to address your concerns with our billing statements and reports. If you could call us at 888-770-3332 or email us directly at info@calltrackingmetrics.com, we can take action to ensure that your concerns are addressed.

Armando
Client Success Manager in Mexiko
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied with the product!

Kommentare: Wouldn't trade it for any other platform, the ease of use and all its features are simply above the average platforms.

All its tracking features, from marketing attribution to performance, it helps with the decision-making and implementation of new strategies.

More direct integrations would be great, that way being able to automate more processes would quite simple.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our product! We're thrilled to hear that our tracking features have been instrumental in your decision-making and strategy implementation. Your feedback on integrations is noted, and we're committed to continuously enhancing our platform to offer even more automation capabilities. We're honored to have earned your trust and are dedicated to providing unparalleled ease of use and feature-rich solutions for your business needs.

Easy Alternative to Call Rail

Kommentare: It has been good.

Easier to deploy than call rail. Give them a call or chat with them for a program to fit your budget or agency. Simple for a small business or a smaller agency.

Not as technical as CallRail. There are fewer selections on placement and connection.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the review! It is always helpful to hear how we measure up to our competitors.

Morgan
Director of Operations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Full Service Call System

Kommentare: I was very impressed with the onboarding process and the level of custom support they gave during set up.

Call tracking allowed us to take our automation to the next level and improve customer experience with our brands.

It's a bit more expensive then our past provider but the cost has been worth it, to be honest.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted that CallTrackingMetrics has helped elevate your automation and enhance customer experiences, and we're grateful for your recognition of our onboarding process and dedicated support. We're committed to providing value and simplicity for your team's needs.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Sales Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The More info the better

Kommentare: We have made more money by using this product as it allows us to access info we wouldn't have had otherwise. Being able to track the missed calls from nights and weekends has produced many new leads.

Being able to see the phone number and some basic info about the person that calls is very beneficial to how we work a lead. Knowing what pages they came to helps direct the call in the right direction without wasting time.

We have several websites we track that are all part of one corporation, It's quite bulking and time-consuming to set them up all individually. I wish there was reporting that would show calls across all sites instead of having to swap back and forth between the 5 accounts we have.

Jesica
Director of Operations in USA
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality Assurance

Kommentare: We use CallTrackingMetrics to track conversions and monitor call quality for over 100 clients. There have been minor technical difficulties that customer support is quick to resolve. We have been able to help several companies improve their lead volume and customer interaction abilities because of CallTrackingMetrics.

CallTrackingMetrics helps our team track leads and monitor the quality of incoming calls. The customer support we receive from their team is top notch.

We do run into integration issue with Google Ads and Google Analytics often. It would be nice if there was a notification system for when integrations break.

Xander
project manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great way to use tracking numbers!

Kommentare: The staff are second to none. Overall, CTM has been a great addition to our business.

- Features - Expansive call tracking features, much better than callrail - Reports

- The setup isnt the easiest without a setup package - The knowledge base is useful

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with CTM! We're thrilled that our expansive call tracking features and exceptional support staff have made a positive impact on your business. Your feedback on setup and knowledge base is noted, and we're committed to continually improving our resources to ensure a seamless experience for all users.

Tiffany
Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We couldn't grow without CTM!!!!!

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy with CTM because of Coalmarch. They were instrumental in the setup, and the continuous troubleshooting we do with CTM. They are extremely knowledgeable of CTM, and guide us through any additions or hurdles we come across! At the end of the day, we could not GROW the company as we have without CTM and Coalmarch!

That it is incredibly streamlined. There isn't a "phone" obstacle that CTM can't solve for your business. The tracking information alone that it is able to tell you is invaluable and being able to transition from a 9 am-5 pm business to 24-7 and streamline those calls to specific numbers and departments making it possible for our customers to talk to a real person every time and not a voicemail was the growth push we needed and call companies should be striving for! The ablity to make ALL numbers a textable number, is the most innovative thing CTM quite frankly does. Not to miss a call because they texted instead... what more could you want being in the service industry!

The only two complaints I have about CTM is that the reporting is not very user-friendly. It goes really far in-depth and isn't easily understood how to do a simple task rather than such broad ones when using "reports". The second would be the CTM App. It's ineffective for inbound calls, but perfect for outbound calls, which I know they are working on updating the app.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the great review and valuable feedback, Tiffany! We love to hear how we have helped our customers grow. Your success is our success.

Director of Technology in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Attribution is key

Kommentare: My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

Customer Happiness Director in USA

Amazing for Agencies

Kommentare: Their support team has been amazing, transferring over my clients from one software to another went smoothly, the software does more than I need, and I have far more control over pricing to keep clients happy.

Before, I used a competitor's product, and while it was good, I didn't know how much I was missing out on. CallTrackingMetrics gave me so much more control! - how I price call tracking services for my clients (including charging by the minute if desired!) - how I create phone number pools (no arbitrary, pre-selected minimum amount of numbers) - what services each client needs - easier and faster switching between client accounts If you are an agency or manage multiple accounts, this software is the best that I've found. I was able to save my clients money and have far more control over price stability in the long run, while improving the number of features available!

CTM is complex and some of the UI is not as intuitive/quick to learn as I wish. It was easy to miss a step or two in client setup (even with the help of their great Support team), and sometimes finding the menu or options you need is not quick and easy. This is partly due to the fact that the software does so much, but it would be nice if I could hide certain menus, or during setup, tell them to hide menus for me so that I don't have to constantly scroll through a lot of options I'll never use.

Gary
Service Director in UK

Excellent Software

Kommentare: We’re always happy with Call tracking metrics. The service is great and they keep you informed of anything you need to know too.

The software is easy to use and the stats and reporting is great.

Can take a bit of getting used to the Config set up but once learnt, it’s easy enough. Support is excellent if you need to use them.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Gary!

Sabrina
Digital Marketing Coordinator in USA

Enhancing Campaign Performance and Marketing Attribution

CallTrackingMetrics has been a very valuable tool for our marketing team, largely due to its user-friendly interface and features. We like that it allows us to efficiently track the results of our multichannel marketing campaigns by accurately attributing phone leads to their sources. Call recording has been a particularly beneficial feature, as it has helped our clients identify high-performing channels with longer call times and high-quality leads, allowing us to make data-driven campaign improvements. Also, implementing CallTrackingMetrics is simple for our development team, and it has integrated well into our workflow. Overall, we thoroughly enjoy how utilizing CallTrackingMetrics enhances our marketing efforts!

While we enjoy utilizing CallTrackingMetrics as part of our ongoing campaigns, we would like to see more robust and customizable reporting capabilities to share with our clients.

Kevin
Analytics Strategist in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CTM is a proven asset

Kommentare: I've been using CTM since 2014 and have learned a lot over that time. We are using CTM for almost all of our customers and most have more than one tracking number. If I ever have questions the support chat is able to help me figure out the issue or QA something in a sub-account. We've been very happy with our experience with CTM.

CTM continues to upgrade the platform to accommodate GA4 and other platforms we need to integrate with. It doesn't take long to set up sub-accounts and buy numbers, which is a plus.

I don't have any cons really. There are some features I don't use, but I'm sure they are used by other companies but that is just me nitpicking.

Andrew
Senior Admissions Representative in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CallTrackingMetrics is Truly Effective in Daily Use!

Effective resource to consistently collaborate with both prospective/current students. I utilize the softphone and converse communication as a part of my daily workflow.

In-bound calls don't always pop up when they should.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that CallTrackingMetrics has been an effective tool for your daily workflow, facilitating seamless collaboration with students. We'll look into the issue with inbound call notifications to ensure a smoother experience going forward.

Genevieve
Former Call Center Manager (Current HR/Accounting Assistant) in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform with super helpful reporting!

The platform is extremely user friendly, we were able to get call center agents trained remotely and they could even download an app to their smart phones for additional access. As a call center manager the reporting features were very insightful when tracking agent performance metrics.

Everything is wonderful :) no complaints!

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Genevieve. So glad to hear we helped enable your remote workforce!

Jonathan
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CTM is The best in the industry

Kommentare: We use CTM for measuring results for our company's marketing efforts as well as our clients. We've been using CTM for 8+ years. When installed on websites, it loads much more quickly than other competing tracking tools. This is important for us because website load times are vital in maximizing our search engine optimization efforts and ensuring our websites are meeting Google's ranking factors.

Ease of use, quick load times when installed on websites, good customer support

None. CTM does everything we need it to do and more. Thats why we've continued to use it for 8+ years.

Christopher
Fractional CMO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Core for SMB Marketing Measurement

Kommentare: Overall and great tool and a great team. Pleasure to work with both.

The best feature is the Staff - Acct Managers, Tech Support and Pro Services are fantastic.

Not a complaint, but like any Mar-Tech it can be more complex than meets the eye. But that's why we've relied on Tech Support to help us out and they've always been there for all my end-client accounts.

Gloria
Ad Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Call Tracking Evaluation

Kommentare: Overall the platform works well for us.
I actually listen to (3) different ones. It would be nice if they were combined into (1).

I like that I can listen to the phone calls and tag them for future reports for the owner. Such as CPL- Cost per lead. Also, it is helpful when training a new Patient Care Coordinator. It is crucial that when we get the call the person answering the phone sets up the appointment.

I would like to be able to put the person's name on the call that they answered. And put other notes in and not just a simple tag.

Stuart

Lots of Features

Kommentare: Good, detailed product and good support.

The call reporting detail. I use the reports for my monthly client reporting.

A bit tough to setup. It can be cumbersome to setup sometimes.

Rick
Director of Sales in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Way more than just call tracking

We first started using their platform because just needed to track the number of incoming calls for our marketing campaigns. It was good value for that function and works great....and then does about a million other things. I'm not about to pretend I have a handle on all the thing you can do with this platform. I wish I had found them before adopting our current SMS texting platform. It's contact management and voice integration works so much better and for less money than half a dozen enterprise platforms I tried. The contact management side of the platform is more robust than any standalone texting or phone platform I tried. The tagging and triggers built in to the platform, along with email integration make this a potential replacement for CRM in some applications. Talk to their sales team and take the free trial. You get to try all the features. There are so many reasons to use this product.

I can only give it 3 stars for ease of use and ease of deployment because it does soooo much. No fault to the platform, its robust and powerful with lots of features and lots of options. With all the features to toggle on or off and adjust there are lots of options. Don't worry though... you get personalized support from an assigned support rep. A real person you can reach out to for help.

Jeff
President in USA

Excellent support

I work with several call management platforms. CTM has by far the best support team of any of them.

The reporting and reports is not as clean and robust as others. Additional focus on speech analytics and analysis would be helpful.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the awesome review and valuable feedback, Jeff!

Sebastian
Senior Account Manager in Kanada

Excellent Integration

Kommentare: Excellent and would definitely recommend

I really like the fact integration with any source is seamless. Super easy to connect with Google Ads, Analytics, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, etc.

Sometimes numbers used tend to bring robot calls or telemarketing calls