Best Call Tracking for SMB

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Amati pettes, I.
Digital Marketing Consultant

Kommentare: Being able record all calls for training and verification and not having to take notes in real time. The ability to make outgoing calls from my mobile phone using my tracking number and still be able to record calls.

Vorteile: Easy to use and great features. The advanced features provide a lot of options for calls and sms.

Nachteile: Maybe the reports could be better and provide more detailed information.

I've used ACT in some form for the past three years. The software helps me track my client calls.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Deputy CFO

Vorteile: ACT's call tracking and reporting features allows me to prove to my clients that my marketing works (or doesn't lol). The reporting is really the best feature of this web based software. It shows you via graph of calls during a set time frame (day, week, months) and lists the individual calls by number, location, time of call and length of call. You have the option of recording calls also. You can also build your own call trees with drag and drop features. It also includes voice drops and call broadcasts - so you can build your own call center.

Nachteile: The user interface could be a lot better. For the most part it is just the bare essentials. Also the Help Desk states "Please Allow Up To 72 Hours For A Response". That will not do for most people.

Daily use

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Charles T.
Local SEO Specialist

Kommentare: Overall experience is good; however other software has to be used with ACT to get all the metrics we need.

Vorteile: I love that once you know how you can generate a report for a given number almost instantly.

Nachteile: The software lags a lot. It has to "think" about the most basic requests before performing. This is also not intuitive software. It took some time to learn even basic use.