Über Lightspeed Golf

Webbasierte Golf-Management-Software, die flexible Abschlagzettel, Online-Buchung, Spieler Informationsmanagement und dynamische Preisgestaltung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Lightspeed Golf

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Lightspeed Golf bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jenifer W.
General Manager in Kanada

Chronogolf is a tee-sheet management system that actually cares about their clients!

Kommentare: When we partnered with Chronogolf they were still a young company and not all of the features we needed were there, but they have been great at growing with us and constantly upgrading to provide a better product.

I love how easy it is to use, it's pretty much fool proof! It's very intuitive and all of my employees pick up on it quickly, especially all the millennials joining the work force. The super clean and tidy interface is also very easy to explain to customers and we have found our web-based bookings have increased due to this. I also love that they are continually in touch with updates and take the time to ask what feature their clients need or want to see next. The personal touch goes a long way! That's what we as golf course operators provide for our customers so it is nice to see a tee-sheet management company who does the same for their clients.

Chris G.
Golf Course Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We are extremely pleased with the Chronogolf system. Best System out there!

Kommentare: The experience working with Chronogolf has be very positive. The are a great team player with golf facilities. We are looking forward to seeing the growth of best of business relationships to further our business and no trade times! We feel we have found a long term partner to help grow our business by providing an open platform to provide better services to our customers.

It is a modern cloud based system that is simple or as complex as you would like. If you are coming from an older style point of sale system it will take a little while to get up to speed, but don't worry the support services are prompt, competent and patient. The ability to work from home to manage the system has been great for our management team. Reports are detailed and easy to run. Collecting customer information is straight forward. Different modules are available as your comfort level with the product increases that will help differential your golf facility from the crowd. The system works seamlessly with Lightspeed and has resulted in improved bottom line performance in every department category. It is easy to make informed decisions on performance as you go along.

There is so much capability with this system you can get overwhelmed in the first peak season. We are really looking forward to the off season to strategically go through the system for improved performance. It is a intuitive system but there is a lot of potential to challenge your team.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Teesnap und GolfNow

Warum Lightspeed Golf gewählt wurde: Time to modernize our system and personal skill sets to better reflect the modern golf market.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Eighteen

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lightspeed Golf: We really appreciated the open ended nature of there software company. They are willing to partner with the best of breed companies to improve the overall value of there product. No Trade Times was another option we truly appreciated!

Chad S.
Director of Golf in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great cloud based system with clean UI

Cloud based! Can be accessed from any device from anywhere. Tee sheet and booking procedure is easy and looks great. Pleasing to the eye and very intuitive in nature. Creating tee times and rates are a bit of a process but once you get the flow it becomes second nature. Creating tournaments and events are simple and can be accessed online. Reporting and statistical information is wonderful and easy to access. Has wonderful features for promotions that work great especially if you have punch cards or multiple round deals. Customer service response is timely and helpful.

UI on a phone is buggy. Needs it's own dedicated app. Limited features compared to other golf software. Lightspeed POS has limitations and isn't tailored towards a golf operations unique set of requirements. Online booking procedure for guests differs from other software but still does the job.

Antwort von Chronogolf

Hey Chad! Thank you for taking the time to review Chronogolf - it means a lot to us. We're getting great feedback on our punchcard/package features, and we're rolling out some exciting features over the summer that you'll appreciate. As for the UI on the phone, we're actually releasing a native app in the coming weeks. We'll make sure to include you in the private beta launch!

Tim H.
Clubhouse Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Chronogolf has been the best by Far

Kommentare: All that said, Chronogolf is an excellent program that my golf course plans to use for years to come.

I've used a few different tee sheet management software programs throughout my time working at golf courses, and Chronogolf has been the best by far. This program has great, very intuitive features that I felt the other services I used were lacking. Some of my personal favorites are included below: - A very nice way to price out golf per individuals, or groups of golfers (we have many different price points and golfer "types" here, and the ability to set the daily pricing by the hour, and easily change a golfer's specific pricing by changing his or her "type" makes it very easy and quick checking in golfers) - The ability to click and drag a tee time to change the time is awesome. So much easier than going into the reservation and changing the time, or deleted and recreating - Having a way to set colors to different types is great and gives a quick way to see the demographic of golfers on any given day - The tournament module is awesome (still needs a few minor tweaks) But as a course that hosts many tournaments, I use this module very frequently and it provides a very easy way to manage the tee sheet on a tournament day - Probably the biggest feature is that it is cloud-based. I can access any information I need to at any time I need which is very useful and important to me.

This program, like all others, does have a few minor flaws, and some bugs (sometimes runs very slowly, or just glitches tee times out) but all that is very minor and usually does not cause any lastly problems.

Bayley R.
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LIGHTSPEED IS A GAME CHANGER

I like how you can easily monitor your store at anytime, so easily.. on your phone, computer, I pad. It has a number of super helpful reports, easy inventory tracking. Overall lightspeed is just the best POS software out there, hands down.

Anything I've come across to be difficult or that I've struggled to figure out, I've called support and been helped immediately. We've had a couple errors with the payment machine, which refreshing the webpage fixed.

Robert H.
General Manager in USA

Nehoiden Golf Club Chronogolf Testimonial

Kommentare: In December 2018, we started to collect Member payments through Chronogolf, and completed the implementation/transfer phase from our previous management system. It was immediately apparent that Chronogolf was far more intuitive, and the customer service is a complete 180 from what we experienced with our previous system. The team at Chronogolf is readily available, and you can direct message them at almost any point during the day. Our main contact Mylene was great with training and answering all of our questions as well. We soon felt we made an excellent choice in Chronogolf. From the member side, they provide a Member Portal which allows our private members to set up automatic payments, see their current balance, see play history and keep an unofficial GHIN at the Club. Invoices are also automatically emailed to members at the first of each month, and cards kept on file are charged on the 15th. We provided our own instructions to members for how to activate their Chronogolf Member Dashboards, and as a result have had to so less admin work collecting and accounting for member checks and individual monthly payments.

The 2019 season was our first with Chronogolf, and our experience with the system from to this point has been stellar. From implementation and working with the onboarding and customer service teams, from opening day and throughout the season, Chronogolf has been the product we were looking for in a golf management system, even though we are a 9-hole private course that does not utilize tee times. We are using the management system to renew our memberships, pay GHIN fees as well as outstanding 2018 fees, check in members and guests at the first tee, charge guest fees before rounds, and send out monthly billing statements to members with outstanding balances. The 2018 golf season was our first with a golf management system, after years of using several third party tools to collect annual member dues, monthly fees, as well as guest fees at our golf course. We went with a management system [Chelsea Reservations] after some research that we thought would fit our needs. While the system proved adequate, it helped us realize what we really needed in our system, and we started to once again explore the various options most used in the golf industry. After much work to compare and trial a few our of top choices, we decided that Chronogolf would best suit our needs for the 2019 season...

I believe this question is not applicable at this time.

Sharon C.
Office Administrator in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I am very very pleased with the Chronogolf system

Kommentare: I love the fact that I can work from home, I can watch the tee sheet  and bookings, look at sales is very convenient .  The online help at the bottom right of the screen has been  a life saver.  Early in the season after we went live we would run in to different scenarios that we need help with.  It was as easy as typing in the question , responses and solutions were within minutes.  No waiting on hold on a 1-800 number listening to music. This help was 7 days a week as well.  As an accountant by trade , I am all about numbers , so I love the reporting and the different ways you can segment and isolate data.

We also wanted the feature where we had the ability to process payments over the winter.  Almost 25% of our membership use our winter payment plan, were they can divide their memberships and services into 6 equal payments.  This can all be done now through Chronogolf and the Stripe feature.  I was began working with representative and she walked be through a couple of different ways to do this and she sent me a helpful follow up email recapping our training system.

There are training modules you can access and go back to take a refresher on if you think you need to learn more.

Last year our golf course made the decision to switch from paper tee sheet and an antiquated POS system.  We didn't make this decision lightly either.  Cost, practicality , ease of use were just some of the many factors we considered when we went shopping for a replacement.  We even did a site visit to one of our local courses who was using the Chronogolf product.  The manager very generously spent a couple of hours with us showing us how he used it and what he considered the pro's and con's .   Our board of directors made the decision in February to go with the Chronogolf product and I was appointed the person in charge of implementation and training.  I have to say before I started, I was apprehensive , actually dreading the switch.  Well, I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised.  After an initial conference call, I was appointed a trainer/facilitator to help our golf course and myself navigate this process.  My trainer represenative, was polite, patient and very accessible.  I say patient because I certainly have basic computer knowledge , but I was worried I did not know enough technical stuff.  Anything I did not know represenative walked me through it.  We built our tee sheet and POS system basically using the template they provide yet still customizing it for our own specific needs.  We worked away on the off season an we were ready to go live on time for our opening.   I love the cloud based aspect , for us this made accessing information so much quicker.

The one time this summer that Chronogolf experienced a system wide issue as a result of AWS being down, they were very quick to reach out to all of us through a message on the tee sheet and email that the problems we were experiencing were theirs not ours.  That saved us time , instead of running around test our wifi and routers thinking the problem was us.

David R.
Director of golf in Irland
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Point of Sale system, Lightspeed, is brilliant.

Kommentare: Overall the software is brilliant from a club management point of view and makes my life so much easier.

- The system works seamlessly with Lightspeed POS and makes our day to day tasks so much more efficient. As a result we are so much more accurate with all our work. - The subscription selling process is so simple and customizable for each customer it gives my staff confidence they will get it right first time every time. - The dynamic pricing model is brilliant and moves with our demands to reflect a price which is reasonable for the amount of traffic we have on a given day. Once set up you don’t need to worry about it again. - We use the events page to sell our junior camps online. This is a great portal to have as we can send our customers a link so they can read all about the camps and sign up online. This can be used for social events and banquets to sell ticket also. - With both pieces of software integrated (POS and Tee Sheet), it saves us double work setting up memberships and green fee types in both. Lightspeed is also integrated with Xero accounting software so our accountants can see their accounts the following day! - The software has a chat system and the Chronogolf staff are always there to help. Most issues are solved immediately but any that aren’t are resolved with a couple of days.

- The organisation of the system takes time but once a member of staff has responsibility for this it works well. - The system can be slow at times but this is rare. - Golf shops products need to be made up from scratch but this also gives us the ability to create them the way we want too. - When sending out sms or email messages from the tee sheet it doesn’t keep a record of what was sent to look back at.

Greg N.

Features upon features!

Kommentare: All in all Mountain Woods Golf Club is very happy with all three aspects of Chronogolf, the management and staff find the software utilities to be very organized and easy to use, The customer service is second to none and finally our customers enjoy using the software to book their tee times and view the house account transactions.

There are many aspects of Chronogolf that make it a complete software package. It has features upon features such as creating numerous price sheets to customize booking privileges and pricing, a tournament module to keep all social events and golf tournaments organized in one calendar. The promotions section is one of my favourite as it gives me the ability to create promo codes for events such as fathers day or mothers day. I am very excited for the Dynamic Pricing module and I am very interested in integrating it into our facility in 2019. It would not be fair to review the software and not touch on the service and continuous enhancements or software upgrades. The customer service staff is second to none. The online chat makes it easy to get an agent and the agents seem very knowledgable and polite when assisting with all questions or concerns we may have. As for the software updates… they are always creating enhancements to the software. Many of these enhancements I believe are driven by the requests sent in by current users of Chronogolf and some are simply generated by the company itself. The final aspect of Chronogolf that I would like to review is the member and guests experience. We have had a great number of members and guests tell us that online booking with Chrono has been an enjoyable experience. The dashboard is clean and giving members the ability to see and book directing into the tee sheet with other members they might know is one of their favourite features.

There are some reporting questions I had about reporting in the Lightspeed POS system but CSR at Chronogolf was quick to point me in the right direction.

Matt S.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Customer service is unparalleled in the industry, with up-to-the-minute response times

Kommentare: We are in our third season using Chronogolf and Lightspeed POS. The cloud based software is easy accessible and user friendly. And the company, in itself, is innovative, constantly adding new features and improvements that make running a golf course Pro Shop more efficient and effective. We look forward to seeing new features and innovations in the future, with the goal of creating the best possible experience for our customers, with the support of Chronogolf!

- Chronogolf / Lightspeed Retail / Lightspeed Restaurant - user friendly and there are constant improvements / innovations - Packages and Subscription module - easy to use, track and manage - House Accounts - automatic payments are very valuable to our operation - Lightspeed Restaurant - a good way to manage a restaurant / bar in an efficient and effective manner - Promo Codes - are a great way to track and manage promotions and discounts for customers

- The Sync between the tee sheet and Lightspeed Restaurant is not always automatic, which impacts the management of our Loyalty Program. - We would like to see certain improvements in the Dynamic Pricing module, but since this has been newly introduced, I would like to wait and see the additional features they add - The app is not yet up to speed in terms of performance compared to the current app we are using

Sharon M.
Director of Golf in USA

Our Club has benefited tremendously from our association with Chronogolf

After my first year as Director of Golf at my facility, I decided that we needed a more efficient method of collecting data. We had never had a point of sale at the club and I began the search for one. Two years ago we investigated over a dozen pos systems and then narrowed it down to several. After interviewing the "users" of the systems, we came down to two contenders, Chronogolf being one of them. Many of the pos systems were pretty similar, but it was the personal attention I felt we were getting from Chronogolf. After two seasons with Chronogolf, I was not disappointed. The system is user friendly and the tech support is excellent. We have also signed up with the email marketing system and after some instruction, I am happy to report that I enjoy using the program. It seamlessly integrates with Chronogolf. The Club had also engaged the website team to build a new website. It was a pleasure working over last winter with the support team on the website. Once again, they are supportive and responsive to any changes we need to make in that regard. So in conclusion, we are very pleased that we have partnered with Chronogolf and now use the Chronopitch email marketing and their website support.

Not much comes to mind. If a member of the staff is having an issue they can send a request directly from the screen and within minutes a reply is received. The instruction is clear and all problems are solved in a reasonable time frame

Jean-françois M.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chronogolf is the most complete and efficient booking software out there

Kommentare: Do not hesitate to explore this exceptional golf management software, it is remarkable but especially a plus for your company!

As a golf course manager, I have been using Chronogolf since May 2014 and without a doubt I highly recommend this tee sheet booking and member management software. It’s easy to recognize the different player types on the tee sheet based on their individual colors and the starters use tablets to view the tee sheet and manage the pace of play. It is also easy to access the Chronogolf dashboard online for the players. These aspects are very important to make sure all golf operators that use the platform can benefit from these features, especially by its speed of execution. Being able to book online directly from home or a phone is an advantage for the proshop staff. Managing the tee sheet with our daily discounts is remarkably simple and seeing reports from anywhere is very easy. Chronogolf allows you to build a complete customer database without an extra cost. You can promote your golf course and tee times online and on social medias with Chronogolf to make any available spots more visible.

There are a lot of updates and features which is sometimes hard to keep track, but I like knowing the opportunities are out there and continue to evolve.

Alexandre R.
Administrator in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A program that continues to evolve and improve

We have been using the Chronogolf platform since its creation in 2012. We are proud to say we help create the product by giving our opinion on the upgrade that needed to be done in the golf management system industry. Nowadays, the program has evolved to a much more complete system that gives your business flexibility in sales creativity. It’s a great system which makes the tee time booking a lot more efficient for the client and our staff. It also provides you the possibility of promoting your golf course online, which gives you the power of managing your quiet time of the day and increase your sales. The system itself is user friendly and easy to use, whether it’s from booking reservation to events and tournaments, online payments, email bank, technical support, player and pricing options, statistics, market segmentation, reports and way more! The variety of options that Chronogolf offers to its users is like no other product on the market. It is a real marketing tool for your business, combined with his own POS (Lightspeed) to give you the full business tool package you need!

They take their time to release certain features but I cannot complain since they release features that are so integral to our day to day business.

Pamela W.
Financial Controller in Kanada

Don't Think Twice

Kommentare: Our experience with Chronogolf has been nothing but exceptional! We are using Chronogolf in our Golf Shop and Food & Beverage departments. The support staff at Chronogolf have gone above and beyond to ensure that our onboarding and training went well. After the fact, the staff has been there for us every time we had a question or needed a reminder of the process for a certain aspect of Chronogolf. Chronogolf is the most user friendly software I have ever used!

I love that this software is cloud based and I can access it from anywhere.

I wish Lightspeed integrated with Moneris.

Steve C.
Director and golf professional in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The software is very intuitive

Kommentare: From the start, Chronogolf has been able to highlight its competitive advantages, which met many of our needs. Our experience with Chronogolf being so positive, we even made the decision to integrate Lightspeed into all retail service points at our facility.

After a couple of seasons of using other booking management systems, we had the chance to try the Chronogolf software, an integrated system that includes tee times management and the Point of Sale (POS) system. Also, being from the province of Quebec we needed a multi-language software, which Chronogolf offers as well. In the demo version they provided us, right away the intuitiveness of the solution allowed us to test and figure out how we can manage the golf course’s operation by ourselves. The tutorials and articles available are also a great help, without forgetting the online support available in real time. We are able to use the system to manage multiple prepaid rounds and packages that we sell, it is easy to know how many players have booked so we can plan our day ahead.

We offer many types of packages and it was hard to keep track of the revenue and round usages on the tee sheet. Since they added the new BI reports module, we can export this data, which is much easier for us to track.

Benjamin P.
General Manager/Shareholder in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You should be proud of your company!

Kommentare: The Lachute Golf Club would like to thank and congratulate ChronoGolf for their outstanding work. A young youthful company that seems to understand where the golf market needs to be headed in the future. On a personnal level, ChronoGolf has been amazing to us over the past two + years. But more importantly, ChronoGolf [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us with;
1) Transition of two management companies.
2) Creation of new website
3) Creation of new online store
4) Helping with bugs and small changes
5) Development of databases
6) Integrations: ChonoGolf, ChronoPitch, WooCommerce, Stripe.
Needless to say, alot of work needed to get done. Our online store has been a great success. Our sales have almost reached $60,000.00 in one month of operating in the worst sales period we could have imagined, given the current Covid-19 situation. The money generated will go a long way this season. Once again, to any boss/supervisor/manager, rest assured that your staff presents themselves in a professional manner and goes above and beyond my expectations Thanks again to everybody behind the scenes of ChronoGolf. I can just imagine how difficult this is for you as well.

Integrated Services and Software Expansive staffing Constant Visual improvements Easy to contact staff Great customer service Functional Programming A youthful and modern staff Automated communications from Chrono Pricing Structures

Meeting the individual demands or needs of golf courses can become difficult. Logisitical Limitations (getting better!) Programming Limitations (getting better!)

Ryan H.
PGA Professional in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend Chronogolf. I've used many other tools, and this is such a great software!

1) I really enjoy having different colors on the tee sheet to distinguish the different player types. Helps us quickly look at tee sheet to roughly see how many members we have playing, etc. 2) I like the fact that it is cloud based. Having the ability to access our information anytime/anywhere makes it that much easier when I'm not around the shop at all times. I can be on the course, at home, on vacation and still access the tee sheet and other information. 3) Some other neat features that I like is the ability to broadcast the tee sheet on a tv. Our customers really enjoy seeing their name up on the tv and they know who they follow and where we stand with tee times. Another feature is the ability to clone tee times. Makes it really quick when booking multiple tee times rather than having to enter all information for each time. 4) Very user friendly, makes it very easy for staff to quickly learn! 5) The way memberships are set up are very simple as well to be able to have them be automatically withdrawn. Basically I can set it up and don't have to worry about it! The radar feature is great as it will tell us when monthly payments don't get taken out, etc.

Like all software programs, there are minor bugs that come up here and there. Sometimes we see a little bit of a lag with Lightspeed, but it can all be resolved! The support staff is so helpful and available when you need them!

Adam C.
General Manager in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tee Sheet software, there is no better!

Kommentare: I have nothing but overall praise for Chronogolf! Still within our first year of use but I learn something new just about everyday using the program. It is extremely user friendly and if you do run into an issue the live chat function is a life saver.

Cloud based and can be worked on off site. I set up and do most of the admin work for our 5 courses. Chronogolf being cloud based made my life so much better not having to spend have my week driving from location to location to set up or fix issues.

As a newer company that is just breaking into the multi course daily fee courses, Chronogolf needs to iron out some kinks with the importing of existing databases and how it will sit within the Chronogolf system and within the multi courses. Our main issue as a company I can see is that the way our databases were imported they do not speak directly or correctly with each other.

Glen H.
Operations Manager in Kanada

Fantastic!

Kommentare: Golf Courses have unique features, offerings and services. Chronogolf seems to learn on the fly and deliver regular updates that help us manage and grow our business. I'm excited to see what the future holds for Chrono and plan to continue using this software.

It's easy to teach and makes training a breeze. Overall we are very happy with Chronogolf. The look, the function and the support are superior to any software we've used. Like any software, there are things you wish it did and didn't do but chrono/lightspeed tick a lot of boxes! I'll leave more comments in the "Cons" section as that is more important to improving the software.

Too many clicks per sale (7 in total if you're producing 2 receipts) Chrono Reporting is great but sometimes inaccurate. Seems Chrono has most of the tools but Lightspeed has the accurate data of converted transactions. The golf course app could offer more functions as it's only good for booking online. Would like to see hole layout/yardage, push notifications, etc Cloud based software is great for the most part but sometimes "spotty" or "glitchy" The other negatives are likely things I just haven't learned yet. Overall very happy.

Erin J.
Manager in Kanada

Chronogolf in the Proshop

Kommentare: By switching to Chronogolf ( mid season) it was a very easy and clean transition. It has allowed us to accurately track our customers, members and inventory. We have accurate records each month and allows up to print a variety of reports for all aspects of our business.

User friendly, clean design, easy to learn

Still a few functions that are missing, but the team is very open to suggestions and works to accommodate our individual business needs .

Derek M.
Head Professional in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything is more efficient. It's accessible at any time.

Kommentare: The onboarding process for us went very smoothly and the team and Chronogolf was very helpful and on the phone whenever we need them.

A lot of things that people were saying to us about Chronogolf were positive. We realized that we could utilize our tee sheet a little more effectively. One of the things that I really like about Chronogolf is that it is cloud-based which makes it easy to access from anywhere. The other thing is the openness to feedback where certain features weren't available at the time , but we kept getting feedback from the Chronogolf team that they might not be able to introduce these features right away, but it was in the process of being built and that word has held true. If there are any problems my staff is having, I don't have to be at the office to solve them. Our members absolutely loved it because they are able to go online and make reservations. It reduced phone calls that we were getting in the Proshop.

We are very happy with all the systems we have in place. Even though you have to jump from the tee sheet to the Point of Sale, it's not such a big deal, it's only a tab away. I can't wait for what's to come!

Ray G.
Golf Professional in Neuseeland
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest decision of the year.

We have been using Chronogolf for a few months now, after we decided it was time to make a change from our previous system. Our main reasoning came down to the fact that Chronogolf, when compared to our last provider, is much smaller and provides superior support. After experiencing past outages, and technical difficulty, we find it amazing that Chronogolf is always keeping us informed with what new innovations they are adding to the tee sheet, and even letting us know when an outage is experienced (which is rare). Apart from service, it has been a great convenience to be able to access the tee sheet from anywhere. With two lodges, two golf courses, and a reservations department all in separate locations, this is an absolute must have tool. This even allows for our superintendents to access the tee sheet from their phones, so we can keep them updated with the level of play we are experiencing on any given day. Finally, we see Chronogolf as a company that is willing to take on the addition of features that we require in our operation. With most of our play positioned as high-end tourism, we require a large amount of information in each booking. It has been great to work with a team that his willing and able to customize their offering, and take on suggestions. This is something I could never see us having the ability to do with our last provider.

The only suggestion that I could foresee, would be to improve the mobile phone / tablet display. The web-page displays with some of the features overlapped. A back of house app would be great as well.

Gilles R.
Proshop and Golf Course Manager in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chronogolf gives us the chance to improve our current structure

Kommentare: Overall, being a 9-hole course, Chronogolf allows us to offer 9-hole and 18-hole bookings to our guests without creating conflict on the booking page and allowing us to optimize all tee times. Many golfers now use technology to improve their technique, keep track of their scores, make reservations online. Technology is evolving fast and Chronogolf's expert team is helping us keep up to date in this area.

The software allows every employee to focus on doing their job, which is to get golfers on time and make sure they respect playing time. The Chronogolf / Lighspeed partnership is also a key point in the management of our club. This allows us to output accurate data from different periods of the year. All of these results can easily point us to future choices in order to adopt the best strategy for the next season.

I use the support chat to make suggestion from time to time, and Chronogolf understands that each course operates differently and may have different needs.

Tj G.
GM in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Chronogolf platform is very flexible and reliable

I appreciate the fact that if there isn't something me or my staff can figure out, I can reach out to their Live Chat Support and they will do everything to regulate the problem for us. They are a reliable source of information and knowledge. They are also available very regularly. The membership structure on Chronogolf is easy and transparent. It makes our membership management better and it makes booking online very easy for our members, new and old alike. I love the integration with Lightspeed and the fact that we can have house accounts for our members that can be viewed efficiently and accurately. The integration with the Point of Sale is excellent for our inventory management and control.

Can't think of any. I enjoy every aspect of the software, any suggestions I have had have been met with sincere consideration and often appear in regular software updates.

Matt B.
Head Professional in Kanada

Ease of use / integration / simplicity / intuitiveness

When we switched to Chronogolf our goal was to move to an integrated system and it hasn’t disappointed. For our customers to login to one area and have access to their profile, tee times, history and charge account all in one has been amazing. It’s so easy to book a tee time and having reminders sent to the entire group has been a big bonus. The service team was with us through the entire onboarding process whenever we needed help. Since then we have not run into any problem that hasn’t been solved by whoever man’s the online help desk, it’s been great. We watched the system for 5 years before we made the switch and each year improvements were made and we became more and more certain. Chronogolf's purchase by Lightspeed solidified what we expect to be a continually evolving platform… it gets a 5/5.

Need customer to see who/when round packages were used, not just the number (expect this down the road) booking types have well intentioned but unnecessary holdbacks for us!