Über foreUP

Vereinfache den Betrieb deines Golfplatzes mit leistungsstarker Technologie, die einfach zu erlernen, zu verwenden und an deinen Golfplatz und dessen einzigartige Bedürfnisse anpassbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über foreUP

Due to the system being cloud based, upgrades and enhancements are in real time. I love being able to pull reporting remotely and check on sales/revenue.

Sometimes logging in with various courses is difficult.

Bewertungen zu foreUP

foreUP hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du foreUP bereits verwendet?

Kyle
Kyle
Head Golf Professional and Merchandiser in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Looking for intuitive, efficient POS Software? You found it.

Kommentare: We needed a serious facelift for our POS software in 2016. I wanted to move away from server-based systems, but we had serious limitations with our bandwidth. Not only has foreUP fit the bill with a cloud-based POS platform, we've been able to effectively run the software at a lower-than-recommended bandwidth (2ish Mbps). It's also given us the ability to keep track of our large membership base, track their rounds, update new memberships each year without rebuilding an entire database. On top of that, its made record-keeping simpler because new staff is able to quickly pick up the software and as a result, make fewer mistakes.

System framework is familiar looking and intuitive for the computer-savvy, Google-minded generation. Searchability and ease of access make training new staff simple and less time-consuming. The software, and the design team itself, is constantly evolving and changes are frequent and effective. Making updates or solving issues, in most cases, is easy to do on the back end, without giving up the features we MUST have on a daily basis.

Reports are still missing some of the really special information-aggregation I'm looking for. It would be nice to have a suite of applications designed specifically for tournament accounts/information/record-keeping.

Antwort von foreUP

Intuitive and efficient is just what we love to hear! Those are qualities we really push for in the software, because... who has time for inefficient or confusing? :) Thanks for the review! I want to respond briefly to the reports functionality you mentioned. We're in beta for an incredible new update to reporting; it will make you really happy. If you'd like to chat with our Product team about it and what you're hoping it will do, email me and I'll connect you! amy@foreup.com

Director of Golf in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ForeUp takes the lead in Golf Software!!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great! I would recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as your set up guy as he has been in the business for years behind the counter and behind the scenes with POS systems. He is knowledgeable and makes sure things are right and doesn't try to rush to get your system live where you end up with problems later on. The team as a whole constantly works with you to make sure your experience with the system is top notch

The Software is very easy to use. From the set up to the daily use. Easy to change items, Create and change pricing classes, merge duplicate customers etc. The software keeps getting more robust with the developers actually scheduling calls with operators like me to get feedback on how to build something or needs that we have in the software.

There is very few things that I dislike about the software. There were some small little bug issues with some of the tee-sheet but the development team fixed it relatively quick for us. I always expect a software that has many features to have a few minor bugs especially when new updates come out but nothing that ever hinders the operation for the day.

Lori
General Office Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

foreup review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: overall a friendly system to use - help is available if needed

very easy system to use - friendly use, customer service very helpful

could use some more privilege options for employees to fine tune each employee - could use some specifics on the inventory management items

Kim
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Silver Oak experience with Foreup

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we are not really happy. Wish we could get some support on the phone instead of email or chat. Foreup has caused us to lose our tee sheet on several occasions and created a mess to navigate through at the worst time.

Its easy to teach new staff how to use the system. It's easy to add inventory and change information about inventory.

We cannot use it for F&B events which is critical to our kind of golf course and we would love to have a F&B inventory system. Lack of these items has us considering a change. It is also very limiting when it comes to the choices of what we can limit our staff access too. For example, I want my staff to see the employee z-out but not see any other reports. It's all or nothing.

Steve
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ravisloe Country Club

4,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

The ease of booking reservations and adding notes to reservations if needed.

Time stamping when the reservation was taken and also time stamping notes that are put in with the reservation.

Ryan
Director of Golf in USA

Great Software!!

Kommentare: Great customer service. They go above and beyond to make sure you are set up and ready to go. I highly recommend them to any golf course out there!

It's fast at checkout! Only takes a couple clicks. I've worked with several other software programs and foreUP is the best I've worked with. The ease of use checking people out, adding products to the sale, adding extra carts or greens fees or soda or snacks, is so easy compared to other software programs.

We use Stripe for credit card transactions. It immediately processes the card quickly. It takes a few seconds to print the receipt. I think this will improve as time goes on. I only notice because I have seen foreUP print out credit card receipts faster.

Daily Usage

The features offered out preformed are old software when we switched companies. Very user-friendly and their support team provides quick answers.

The only thing I pointed out to the support team when I want to compare sales LY vs. TL I couldn't print the format depicting the information. I had to export to excel each year's information to view the comparison.

Shawn
Shawn
Director Of Golf Operations in USA

The software is ok for very basic operations of a golf course.

Kommentare: It is a good cloud based software that many courses could probably use and be happy with. As an advanced operator, it has some lacking features still. The support team is good at listening to the issues and there have been small features added since I started using the software 8 months ago.

It is an affordable tee sheet and pos software for startup golf courses or for courses that don't want a lot of the fancy tools. The reporting is nice and clean. The new marketing suite (when it works) have great templates.

As being a very focused on tee sheet management and revenue driving activities there are many functions that are lacking to perform my job at the highest level. In order to use email marketing to its fullest potential, you have to be able to segment your database in numerous ways. I cannot send a last minute special out for just our closest zip codes, I cannot send out defector emails for people that have not played in 30,60 or 90 days, I cannot send out emails to a group that played in a specific time frame to invite them back and worst of all, I cannot even remove my card holders from the massive list so I have to be very careful with my offers as they will get the same ones. why have an email limit if I can't segment my golfer? Rain check platform is perfect, except for dealing with tee sheet driven pricing like golfnow. I use dynamic pricing and would have to have every single dollar amount available for selection, I would need a golfnow fee, that is horrible. The discounting in the food and beverage model could not be more inefficient. My staff cannot add a discount at the time of order (if we were a snack bar window, that would work). When you reduce the amount of players on a tee time it does not change the area that is blocked off! The booking engine is not user friendly. Authorizing a dollar to hold a credit card is a pain, why can't it be algorithm based to verify the number? Let me take a bad credit card number and hold securely.

Antwort von foreUP

You're correct, at this time our marketing's limited to basic segmentation, but we're working to provide the means to send emails to the requested segments. Right now, you can go to your customer module, use the advanced filtering tool & click the "send to marketing" option in the bottom right corner. You have access to over 20+ filters that'll help you get some of the segments you're looking for. We're working closely with our F&B operations to ensure by the end of the year, our Food & Beverage module is where it needs to be to help operations like yours be more efficient. I'll make the product team aware of your needs & have them reach out to you. Lastly, we're happy to let you know that the tee sheet has the feature that allows for tee time adjusting, per your feedback. If you'd like further assistance or want to provide more feedback, our Product & Account Management teams can reach out & get you up to speed on what's coming, & what new features exist. Thank you Shawn

Diane
President in USA

Waterloo Country Club foreUP Review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Up until the last few months it was difficult to get response from account manager but since [sensitive content hidden] has been our rep, things are much much better

F&B, billing, reporting, Sales and Inventory meet our needs but could be improved; Membership Customer module and Online Portal need to be upgraded dramatically to serve our needs. Product improvement requests have been submitted for the billing module as well.

Marketing, Online Portal capability, membership, billing statements; see product improvement requests that have been submitted over the last 20 months

Nora
Director of Marketing and Public Relations in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not just par for the course

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: foreUP has been easy to work with, highly responsive, and their platform is easy to use from both a programming and an end-user perspective.

foreUP software is a great tool to help manage tee bookings and online presence. It is easy to use and, if you need help, support is fast and efficient.

I have nothing bad to say about foreUP.

scott
owner in USA

The Foreup system has been great for our business. It is easy to use, always up and always working.

Kommentare: added visibility to my business.

We use the Foreup system mostly for point of sale. The system was easy to setup. Their support site had articles that answered most of the questions I had while setting it up. For answers I couldn't find, the support staff was great in helping me figure it out. I was a little nervous about using a cloud based system. Not having everything under control and worrying about always having a connection was a concern. But, the system has always been up and working. We have never had a moment of down time. The POS part of the system is very easy to use. It didn't take much time for my staff to become comfortable with it. We had switched from a standard cash register. We were able to easily implement a season pass program. Foreup handles it well and the setup wasn't difficult. We were converting from a paper process. The system handles gift cards without using any 3rd party vendors to track and maintain gift card balances. Its all handled internally now. Being an absentee owner it has been very helpful to be able to monitor my sales and other transaction remotely from any location in the world. I can check on sales periodically during the day. I can check the Cash Drawer reports. I can configure new items, update pricing, and all other configuration items off site. In the past I would have to be on site or on the phone with employees to take these things. They are good at taking suggestions and enhancement requests and making the changes.

Easily checking or tracking sales made to a specific customer doesn't work very well. If I select a customer in the sales and ring up a sale for that customer. It is not easy to see that transaction for the customer. If the customer were to call to discuss a transaction it is not easily accessible. The invoicing module is not flexible to do the things we need. Creating the invoice initially is easy. But, we need the ability to change an invoice after it has been sent to a customer. Sometimes pricing needs to be changed, notes on lines need to be modified, or sometimes we need to add a new line or cancel a line. Voiding a payment to an invoice so it can be reapplied to another invoice or just left as a credit on the customer's account is not straight forward. Sales tax is calculate at the line level instead of the order level. The sales tax is setup at the item level rather than at the location level.

Marc
Vp in USA

Foreup

Kommentare: Foreup has been better than golfnow.

Some glitches that impact us daily have not been fixed in 2 years. Fundamental things that would be useful to many courses.

9 hole pass utilization is not an option and is a huge impact to us.

Jason
GM in USA

Review of ForeUp Software

Kommentare: Each member of the ForeUp teams has been thoughtful and available whenever we have needed support.

We have used ForeUp at Gearhart Golf Links for a few years now, and above all we like how easy it is to use. Critical to our operation is the digital Tee sheet, Marketing messages and e-mails, Inventory Management, and Website and App access. All are easy to use on our end, and our Club Members and Guests enjoy the website and app.

Transferring from our prior system to ForeUp was super easy. I'm sure it was a bunch of work for the ForeUp team, but on our end we just had to spend some time formatting the new website and transferring our customer and inventory data. Training was easy. There are just a few minor, minor things that we would like to see improved, and the Team is working on those things.

Grant
Assistant Clubhouse Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic. Easy to use, easy to learn, and an incredibly responsive and helpful Support Team.

Responsive and helpful support team. Overall FANTASTIC customer service. The most important functions (tee-sheet and sales screen) work consistently and quickly. Straightforward interface that is easy to learn. Regular updates to the software.

Some features are a little limited. One or two of the updates ended up being a downgrade in quality.

Antwort von foreUP

Hi Grant, thank you so much for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear about your overall experience with foreUP. I spoke to our Product Owner and he had some interesting insight in regard to the updates that resulted in limited functionality¿which I'm sorry to hear you've experienced¿that you'll find useful. We're going to shoot you an email, or we'd love to jump on the phone if that's best for you. Our goal is to provide one simple software that does everything you need it to in order to streamline your operations, and your feedback is so valuable. Thank you, again! Time is a precious thing, and we're so grateful you took some of yours to leave us a review. ~Amy at foreUP

Dave

Love ForeUp

Kommentare: ForeUp is a complete cloud-based POS, Tee Sheet, and Marketing product that has revolutionized our business. Being able to run and manage my business from anywhere at any time has maximized my efficiency. The support team is awesome and is quick to respond and help fix any issues we have. They are constantly improving the product and listen to the wants and needs of their customers.

I love the fact that ForeUp is cloud-based. I also love that it is an all in one solution to manage our golf course. With a POS, a Tee Sheet, a F&B module and a Marketing platform I couldn't be happier.

I am completely happy with ForeUp and I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Matt
Head Golf Professional in USA

We've been with ForeUp for a few season now. The product continues to improve every time we use it.

The software is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of hands on training. We have a number of employees that do not necessarily play golf that are able to understand and operate the software effectively. Updates seems to be well thought out and executed. I like the ability to review all departments in our operation and keep tabs on what we are spending and making. Nice security features too.

ForeUp has experienced some growing pains. We suffered through the "Great Printer Fiasco" two seasons ago. Occasionally, updates get pushed through at really bad times for us on the east coast. We're up and running by 6AM daily during our season and we've experienced a few situations that we couldn't operate the software smoothly.

James
Golf Professional/Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Implementing our online booking process to match our policies

Kommentare: My experience is always good with 4up. They are professional and helpful.

I liked it's functionality. Being able to go in and set our tee sheet up to match everything we do is huge. Having online booking frees us up to do everything else we do in the golf shop.

I think my issues are being taken seriously. It doesn't look good when we say we don't allow 9 hole rounds weekend mornings when customers are allowed to book on our website and we can't change it. Hence we end up letting these players play nine anyway. Thanks for working with us to remedy these important issues

Aaron
Head Pro in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Foreup review

Kommentare: Great service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great very responsive, just starting to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on future upgrades. Very good customer service

I have been working with this software for a while now, there is a lot to offer from Foreup. They work with us to find out what we are looking for as a business. Lots of things we ask about are functions they already have in place, some are not already in place and they do their best to try to make it work for us or find an alternative solution.

Coming from a corporate retail background, there is a lot of loss prevention tools that I would like to see upgraded.

Richard
Richard
IT Administrator in USA

Have not gone live yet

Seems easier than Ezlink which I've used over 9 years. Appears some things in foreUP might be better than ezlink, but again we have not gone live.

It would have nice to have someone from foreUP actually show up at the golf course and load the programs and provide hands-on training. Instead, we have to figure out how to work the program from videos and a support person who does not always get back to you when needed, hence this is why we are not live yet.

Antwort von foreUP

Hi Richard, It seems that your review got buried and was never responded to, please forgive us! I hope you were able to get the support you needed, after leaving your review. It's true that we don't provide onsite training in most circumstances, but your poor on-boarding experience is not the norm and I apologize sincerely. If you happen to see this, please feel free to reach out to me at amy@foreUP.com. I'd be very interested to hear about your experience so we can prevent it from happening to another course and ensure that your interactions with our software and our team have taken a more positive turn. Changing software is always a daunting task, and it should always be our team's goal to make it as painless as possible. We usually get very good feedback on this topic, so I'm especially sorry about your experience (and that this review was overlooked!) -Amy at foreUP

Scott
Assistant Parks and Recreation Supervisor in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

What can I say?!

Kommentare: Since starting using foreUp, we have been able to optimize the tee times that get sold; be it online or golfers using the IVR. If you are thinking about switching or in the process of getting a new POS software, foreUp is the way to go. You will not be disappointed.

From the beginning, foreUp has been wonderful to use. I have have used many POS systems and this is one of the easiest. From setup to design to use, use, it has been fantastic. We have 5 courses and we have been able to setup the system to suit our needs.

After 10 months of using it, I do not think I have any thing that I do not like in this software.

Antwort von foreUP

Thank you, Scott! It can be tricky to create a tool that's highly user-friendly, but powerful enough to run a multi-course operation effectively. We're so glad you're finding such success, and grateful to be working with you.

Matt
Head Golf Professional in USA

Easy to use. Support does a great job of helping with whatever you ask for.

User friendly, easy to use. The support is always there to help whenever needed. Super friendly staff, they get back to you as soon as they can with the right answers. I have never had an issue getting ahold of them or them finding a solution to a problem that I may have.

Sometimes slow, but it could be our internet at times. Tee sheet may freeze from time to time as it tries to load into the booking part.

Joel
Ops in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast Software to run and implement

Kommentare: Golf Operations and Food & Beverage Operations are all in the same software. This streamlines reporting and helps staff stay fluent in operations no matter where they are working.

The software is extremely easy to use and the support is amazing too. Perfect for big operations and for small operations alike.

Operations are not as strong outside of North America but if you operate in the North America then it's a great choice.

Tom
Course Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fore Up review from Lake Oswego Golf Course

Kommentare: Happy with the product!

Easy to use for all employees. Less training time required.

A few challenges in customer data entry.

Sara
Owner/General Manager in USA

GREAT POS System For Our Driving Range

Kommentare: Fantastic all around!

Ease of use; extremely easy to navigate. Very organized and great to capture data on customers.

When internet goes down, we still have to ring up sales manually.

Does the job for a price that is not "Trade."

Kommentare: Price and features and no trade.

Many features that a course should have bot on the course side and on the food and beverage side. The new marketing platform is a major upgrade.

I bet they have everything a course needs, but finding the features are difficult. Hard to find the features, bad UI. Thank goodness their support is excellent.