Über foreUP

Vereinfache den Betrieb deines Golfplatzes mit leistungsstarker Technologie, die einfach zu erlernen, zu verwenden und an deinen Golfplatz und dessen einzigartige Bedürfnisse anpassbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über foreUP

I like that it navigates well, researching clients and applying payments and reconciling accounts. The ease of creating reports.

Sometimes logging in with various courses is difficult.

Bewertungen zu foreUP

foreUP hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du foreUP bereits verwendet?

Head Golf Professional and Merchandiser in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Looking for intuitive, efficient POS Software? You found it.

Kommentare: We needed a serious facelift for our POS software in 2016. I wanted to move away from server-based systems, but we had serious limitations with our bandwidth. Not only has foreUP fit the bill with a cloud-based POS platform, we've been able to effectively run the software at a lower-than-recommended bandwidth (2ish Mbps). It's also given us the ability to keep track of our large membership base, track their rounds, update new memberships each year without rebuilding an entire database. On top of that, its made record-keeping simpler because new staff is able to quickly pick up the software and as a result, make fewer mistakes.

System framework is familiar looking and intuitive for the computer-savvy, Google-minded generation. Searchability and ease of access make training new staff simple and less time-consuming. The software, and the design team itself, is constantly evolving and changes are frequent and effective. Making updates or solving issues, in most cases, is easy to do on the back end, without giving up the features we MUST have on a daily basis.

Reports are still missing some of the really special information-aggregation I'm looking for. It would be nice to have a suite of applications designed specifically for tournament accounts/information/record-keeping.

Antwort von foreUP

Intuitive and efficient is just what we love to hear! Those are qualities we really push for in the software, because... who has time for inefficient or confusing? :) Thanks for the review! I want to respond briefly to the reports functionality you mentioned. We're in beta for an incredible new update to reporting; it will make you really happy. If you'd like to chat with our Product team about it and what you're hoping it will do, email me and I'll connect you! amy@foreup.com

Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ForeUp takes the lead in Golf Software!!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great! I would recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as your set up guy as he has been in the business for years behind the counter and behind the scenes with POS systems. He is knowledgeable and makes sure things are right and doesn't try to rush to get your system live where you end up with problems later on. The team as a whole constantly works with you to make sure your experience with the system is top notch

The Software is very easy to use. From the set up to the daily use. Easy to change items, Create and change pricing classes, merge duplicate customers etc. The software keeps getting more robust with the developers actually scheduling calls with operators like me to get feedback on how to build something or needs that we have in the software.

There is very few things that I dislike about the software. There were some small little bug issues with some of the tee-sheet but the development team fixed it relatively quick for us. I always expect a software that has many features to have a few minor bugs especially when new updates come out but nothing that ever hinders the operation for the day.

Shawn
Shawn
Director Of Golf Operations in USA

The software is ok for very basic operations of a golf course.

Kommentare: It is a good cloud based software that many courses could probably use and be happy with. As an advanced operator, it has some lacking features still. The support team is good at listening to the issues and there have been small features added since I started using the software 8 months ago.

It is an affordable tee sheet and pos software for startup golf courses or for courses that don't want a lot of the fancy tools. The reporting is nice and clean. The new marketing suite (when it works) have great templates.

As being a very focused on tee sheet management and revenue driving activities there are many functions that are lacking to perform my job at the highest level. In order to use email marketing to its fullest potential, you have to be able to segment your database in numerous ways. I cannot send a last minute special out for just our closest zip codes, I cannot send out defector emails for people that have not played in 30,60 or 90 days, I cannot send out emails to a group that played in a specific time frame to invite them back and worst of all, I cannot even remove my card holders from the massive list so I have to be very careful with my offers as they will get the same ones. why have an email limit if I can't segment my golfer? Rain check platform is perfect, except for dealing with tee sheet driven pricing like golfnow. I use dynamic pricing and would have to have every single dollar amount available for selection, I would need a golfnow fee, that is horrible. The discounting in the food and beverage model could not be more inefficient. My staff cannot add a discount at the time of order (if we were a snack bar window, that would work). When you reduce the amount of players on a tee time it does not change the area that is blocked off! The booking engine is not user friendly. Authorizing a dollar to hold a credit card is a pain, why can't it be algorithm based to verify the number? Let me take a bad credit card number and hold securely.

Antwort von foreUP

You're correct, at this time our marketing's limited to basic segmentation, but we're working to provide the means to send emails to the requested segments. Right now, you can go to your customer module, use the advanced filtering tool & click the "send to marketing" option in the bottom right corner. You have access to over 20+ filters that'll help you get some of the segments you're looking for. We're working closely with our F&B operations to ensure by the end of the year, our Food & Beverage module is where it needs to be to help operations like yours be more efficient. I'll make the product team aware of your needs & have them reach out to you. Lastly, we're happy to let you know that the tee sheet has the feature that allows for tee time adjusting, per your feedback. If you'd like further assistance or want to provide more feedback, our Product & Account Management teams can reach out & get you up to speed on what's coming, & what new features exist. Thank you Shawn

Lori
General Office Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

foreup review

Kommentare: overall a friendly system to use - help is available if needed

very easy system to use - friendly use, customer service very helpful

could use some more privilege options for employees to fine tune each employee - could use some specifics on the inventory management items

Ryan

Great Software!!

Kommentare: Great customer service. They go above and beyond to make sure you are set up and ready to go. I highly recommend them to any golf course out there!

It's fast at checkout! Only takes a couple clicks. I've worked with several other software programs and foreUP is the best I've worked with. The ease of use checking people out, adding products to the sale, adding extra carts or greens fees or soda or snacks, is so easy compared to other software programs.

We use Stripe for credit card transactions. It immediately processes the card quickly. It takes a few seconds to print the receipt. I think this will improve as time goes on. I only notice because I have seen foreUP print out credit card receipts faster.

Kim

Silver Oak experience with Foreup

Kommentare: Overall, we are not really happy. Wish we could get some support on the phone instead of email or chat. Foreup has caused us to lose our tee sheet on several occasions and created a mess to navigate through at the worst time.

Its easy to teach new staff how to use the system. It's easy to add inventory and change information about inventory.

We cannot use it for F&B events which is critical to our kind of golf course and we would love to have a F&B inventory system. Lack of these items has us considering a change. It is also very limiting when it comes to the choices of what we can limit our staff access too. For example, I want my staff to see the employee z-out but not see any other reports. It's all or nothing.

Cody
CEO in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Intuitive

Kommentare: Positive experience since day one!

Always updating and has been online since the inception. They’ve been ahead of the curve when it comes to tee time POS software.

Not much. If I usually have an issue they are able to fix or resolve it very quickly.

Jason

Best Golf POS / Tee-sheet / F&B software out there

Kommentare: Exceptional. It is that simple. Their staff, support, leadership, development team... everyone at foreUP is EXCEPTIONAL at what they do and how they take care of their customers.

Ease of use and functionality are probably the most important. Followed by the usefulness of all the modules. Even the ability to use certain functions for their non intended use. For example being able to create punch cards for any item you desire, NOT just rounds of golf!

The only issues I have are things that explicitly revolve around "resort" operations at my facility. That being stated though, there is no "golf resort" style POS system and therefore I still require a hotel / hospitality software in conjunction with the golf side of the house.

Steve
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ravisloe Country Club

The ease of booking reservations and adding notes to reservations if needed.

Time stamping when the reservation was taken and also time stamping notes that are put in with the reservation.

Daily Usage

The features offered out preformed are old software when we switched companies. Very user-friendly and their support team provides quick answers.

The only thing I pointed out to the support team when I want to compare sales LY vs. TL I couldn't print the format depicting the information. I had to export to excel each year's information to view the comparison.

scott
owner in USA

The Foreup system has been great for our business. It is easy to use, always up and always working.

Kommentare: added visibility to my business.

We use the Foreup system mostly for point of sale. The system was easy to setup. Their support site had articles that answered most of the questions I had while setting it up. For answers I couldn't find, the support staff was great in helping me figure it out. I was a little nervous about using a cloud based system. Not having everything under control and worrying about always having a connection was a concern. But, the system has always been up and working. We have never had a moment of down time. The POS part of the system is very easy to use. It didn't take much time for my staff to become comfortable with it. We had switched from a standard cash register. We were able to easily implement a season pass program. Foreup handles it well and the setup wasn't difficult. We were converting from a paper process. The system handles gift cards without using any 3rd party vendors to track and maintain gift card balances. Its all handled internally now. Being an absentee owner it has been very helpful to be able to monitor my sales and other transaction remotely from any location in the world. I can check on sales periodically during the day. I can check the Cash Drawer reports. I can configure new items, update pricing, and all other configuration items off site. In the past I would have to be on site or on the phone with employees to take these things. They are good at taking suggestions and enhancement requests and making the changes.

Easily checking or tracking sales made to a specific customer doesn't work very well. If I select a customer in the sales and ring up a sale for that customer. It is not easy to see that transaction for the customer. If the customer were to call to discuss a transaction it is not easily accessible. The invoicing module is not flexible to do the things we need. Creating the invoice initially is easy. But, we need the ability to change an invoice after it has been sent to a customer. Sometimes pricing needs to be changed, notes on lines need to be modified, or sometimes we need to add a new line or cancel a line. Voiding a payment to an invoice so it can be reapplied to another invoice or just left as a credit on the customer's account is not straight forward. Sales tax is calculate at the line level instead of the order level. The sales tax is setup at the item level rather than at the location level.

MARK
Assistant PGA Professional in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ForeUP POS cloud based golf software program.

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very positive with ForeUP. Being a municipality, we have certain requirements that we must adhere to with our City Hall accounting. For example, out accounting team needed a report that broke down our departments sales based on if the customer paid with a credit card, cash, check, or gift card. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at ForeUP, he developed a report for our accounting team that gave them this exact report they require.

I like most about ForeUP is simply the many, many things it can do. The list is endless, but the highlights are: email marketing, online tee times, integrated app, etc. etc. Also, when we were looking at making the change to a new POS software system, they gave us a date that was estimated that we could "go live" with ForeUp and they hit that date with a few days to spare even. The education we got with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to get to know the system before we "went live" was excellent.

A main part of my job personally is to input inventory and price the merchandise. Our previous software system had a dedicated label printer, with ForeUP you print out label sheets which takes more time than previously for me.

Michelle
Director of Operations/General Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our Course and F&B business!

Kommentare: I love the marketing module and being able to use both text and email as a way to contact my customers.

Due to the system being cloud based, upgrades and enhancements are in real time. I love being able to pull reporting remotely and check on sales/revenue.

It would be nice to be able to add retail items onto a F&B sale.

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless transition from our old POS software, and staff training has been incredibly simple.

Kommentare: Time savings, excellent value for money, high ROI and a very valuable customer service tool.

Interactive, intuitive software. Older staff can pick up the software quickly and with relative ease, and younger staff take nearly no time at all as the interfaces are reminiscent of the Google and Apple OS. The cloud-based model provides me with 24/7 access to critical operational data, no matter where I am or what task I'm involved with. Last but not least, the mobile version of the site is one of the easier to navigate and operate, and lets face it, our phone is where we spend a lot of our time and where we do more and more of our work.

Some of the report features make it difficult to extract the information I want at times. I would like some more common-sense reports related to monthly and annual rounds tracking.

Sean
Clubhouse Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have been using ForeUp Software for our POS system at Rolling Hills for going on our third season.

Kommentare: Peace of Mind.

The thing I like the most about ForeUp software is two fold : 1) The software is so user friendly it very easy to ulitize the program to do what ever you need it to do, whether its track rounds,customer purchases or block the tee sheet for a tournament months in advance. 2) The second and maybe most important is that friendly staff at ForeUp that always seem to be able to find a solution to what ever problem may arise and the update are always spot on what I am looking for the POS system to do.

Too be honest there isn't much that I don't like about the ForeUp software. The things i would say I like the least are sometimes the loading screen from the tee sheet to sales take awhile but it honestly could be our internet connection.

Steven

Fore UP Software Review

Kommentare: I was on the fence between Fore UP and another company before choosing Fore UP. After one year of use, I have no desire to look at another system. I am very excited to grow with Fore UP and to continue to modify this system to fit my particular needs both on the daily register functions and the behind the scenes managerial portion.

Easy to implement. My staff of about 60 employees picked it up right away, transition was much smoother than expected.

Some of the reports that I was used to in my old software were not available in this one. Having said that, Fore UP has worked very well with me to re-create a similar report.

Scott
GM/Head Professional in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flint Golf CLub

Kommentare: Overall this product for the money is a great value. Does need to work out some bugs as far as food and beverage and accounting is concerned.

POS System in the golf shop as well as the tee sheet

POS in the F&B needs to be upgraded in order to be user friendly. Certain features tiered toward private country clubs for admin purposes. (pre-paid food and pre-paid carts)

Antwort von foreUP

Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking to improve the software. Our product team will reassess the features, and your Account Manager will follow up with you once it is complete. Again, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Mike
Head Professional in USA

Easy to use, great support

Kommentare: The benifits of use are the ability to keep better track of our members and punch card users and make better use of the tee sheet by making it easier for players to get tee times

The tee sheet, it is easy to use and allows us to keep better track of our day and revenue. The inventory mod is easy to use and again gives us what we need to keep track of what sells and what we might need.

The passes portion of the software. It is hard to update and the beginning of the year and I wish that it integrated a bit bit better with the tee sheet.

Nick

Change for the better

Ease of use. Very user friendly. Even non computer types can work this program. Much easier to navigate than our former program. Best move I've made since being at HL.

The customer balance is very cumbersome. Other than that, all is good.

Nick
owner/partner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Golf POS

Customer service and the system is so easy to use

I haven’t found anything I don’t like with the system

Chuck
Golf Professional in USA

Golf shop savior

Kommentare: Love the ease and the support.

The ease of setting up our tee sheets, data base, merchandise and interaction. We have an all-in-one software/support system with Fore-up that out works everything else we have tried or used. We not only recommend it, we train other local golf courses on it.

We haven’t had any problems yet, so we have zero complaints.

Randy
PGA Professional/GM in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How this product applies in the golf course setting

Kommentare: I have been very pleased from the onset of inquiring about the product, the sale, the training, the product itself and the support when we forgot what they told us in training.

Foreup was an answer to an old outdated system we had at our facility. I had shopped around and found Foreup to be both less expensive and afforded us more information than the previous system.

Only having it for less than six months I can't honestly say that I have found any negatives at this point. I'm still the kid with a new toy at Christmas and I'm really not sure that I will find a con.

Grace
Ogden Ambassador in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does Exactly What I Need

Kommentare: The foreUP software makes it easy and quick to help customers, the color palette is bold while still being easy on the eyes, so it's not hard to look at all day. I really appreciate the program and how it's helped our business grow.

The ease of use. It's so straightforward and makes customizing a breeze. I rarely get confused, and on the off chance I do, customer support is always friendly and helpful.

Occasionally the items I'm looking for aren't where one might expect them, and it can be frustrating if I'm trying to complete a task quickly.

Sam
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly just needs some refinements

Kommentare: Ease of use for both golf operations and F&b operations. They continue to update product and hope they take recommendations for review.

Ease of use on tee sheet for modification in blocking setting tee times. Very easy compared to using other platforms.

Ability to make changes with invoices once invoice has been started. Marketing when sending emails could be easier should have spell check incorporated along with emails being formatted for computer or when opened on a cell phone. Cell phones aren't centered correctly.

Timothy
Finance Director in USA

Same as above Great support but because the software is so comprehensive the learning curve is lon

The support and comprehensiveness . All calls are answered with the same day if the issue can not be addressed immediately

Learning curve can be lengthy due to the comprehensiveness. The clubs internet serve is limited due to its remote location which has been a performance issue when saving a change in the software