Über foreUP

Vereinfache den Betrieb deines Golfplatzes mit leistungsstarker Technologie, die einfach zu erlernen, zu verwenden und an deinen Golfplatz und dessen einzigartige Bedürfnisse anpassbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über foreUP

107 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Kyle W.
Head Golf Professional and Merchandiser
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Looking for intuitive, efficient POS Software? You found it."

Kommentare: We needed a serious facelift for our POS software in 2016. I wanted to move away from server-based systems, but we had serious limitations with our bandwidth. Not only has foreUP fit the bill with a cloud-based POS platform, we've been able to effectively run the software at a lower-than-recommended bandwidth (2ish Mbps). It's also given us the ability to keep track of our large membership base, track their rounds, update new memberships each year without rebuilding an entire database. On top of that, its made record-keeping simpler because new staff is able to quickly pick up the software and as a result, make fewer mistakes.

Vorteile: System framework is familiar looking and intuitive for the computer-savvy, Google-minded generation. Searchability and ease of access make training new staff simple and less time-consuming. The software, and the design team itself, is constantly evolving and changes are frequent and effective. Making updates or solving issues, in most cases, is easy to do on the back end, without giving up the features we MUST have on a daily basis.

Nachteile: Reports are still missing some of the really special information-aggregation I'm looking for. It would be nice to have a suite of applications designed specifically for tournament accounts/information/record-keeping.

von foreUP an 26.2.2019

Intuitive and efficient is just what we love to hear! Those are qualities we really push for in the software, because... who has time for inefficient or confusing? :) Thanks for the review!

I want to respond briefly to the reports functionality you mentioned. We're in beta for an incredible new update to reporting; it will make you really happy. If you'd like to chat with our Product team about it and what you're hoping it will do, email me and I'll connect you! amy@foreup.com

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Jason C.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2019

"Best Golf POS / Tee-sheet / F&B software out there"

Kommentare: Exceptional. It is that simple. Their staff, support, leadership, development team... everyone at foreUP is EXCEPTIONAL at what they do and how they take care of their customers.

Vorteile: Ease of use and functionality are probably the most important. Followed by the usefulness of all the modules. Even the ability to use certain functions for their non intended use. For example being able to create punch cards for any item you desire, NOT just rounds of golf!

Nachteile: The only issues I have are things that explicitly revolve around "resort" operations at my facility. That being stated though, there is no "golf resort" style POS system and therefore I still require a hotel / hospitality software in conjunction with the golf side of the house.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Scott E.
PGA Professional/Director
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Returned to ForeUp after 2 years."

Kommentare: I left ForeUp due to increase in pricing. I am back and glad to be back after having another POS System.

Vorteile: It's local and very user friendly. The actions that my employee can take to find receipts, tee times are critical to our operation.

Nachteile: At times not alot had trouble getting tech support

Shawn L.
Director Of Golf Operations
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2018

"The software is ok for very basic operations of a golf course. "

Kommentare: It is a good cloud based software that many courses could probably use and be happy with. As an advanced operator, it has some lacking features still. The support team is good at listening to the issues and there have been small features added since I started using the software 8 months ago.

Vorteile: It is an affordable tee sheet and pos software for startup golf courses or for courses that don't want a lot of the fancy tools. The reporting is nice and clean. The new marketing suite (when it works) have great templates.

Nachteile: As being a very focused on tee sheet management and revenue driving activities there are many functions that are lacking to perform my job at the highest level. In order to use email marketing to its fullest potential, you have to be able to segment your database in numerous ways. I cannot send a last minute special out for just our closest zip codes, I cannot send out defector emails for people that have not played in 30,60 or 90 days, I cannot send out emails to a group that played in a specific time frame to invite them back and worst of all, I cannot even remove my card holders from the massive list so I have to be very careful with my offers as they will get the same ones. why have an email limit if I can't segment my golfer? Rain check platform is perfect, except for dealing with tee sheet driven pricing like golfnow. I use dynamic pricing and would have to have every single dollar amount available for selection, I would need a golfnow fee, that is horrible. The discounting in the food and beverage model could not be more inefficient. My staff cannot add a discount at the time of order (if we were a snack bar window, that would work). When you reduce the amount of players on a tee time it does not change the area that is blocked off! The booking engine is not user friendly. Authorizing a dollar to hold a credit card is a pain, why can't it be algorithm based to verify the number? Let me take a bad credit card number and hold securely.

von foreUP an 3.10.2018

You're correct, at this time our marketing's limited to basic segmentation, but we're working to provide the means to send emails to the requested segments. Right now, you can go to your customer module, use the advanced filtering tool & click the "send to marketing" option in the bottom right corner. You have access to over 20+ filters that'll help you get some of the segments you're looking for.

We're working closely with our F&B operations to ensure by the end of the year, our Food & Beverage module is where it needs to be to help operations like yours be more efficient. I'll make the product team aware of your needs & have them reach out to you.

Lastly, we're happy to let you know that the tee sheet has the feature that allows for tee time adjusting, per your feedback.

If you'd like further assistance or want to provide more feedback, our Product & Account Management teams can reach out & get you up to speed on what's coming, & what new features exist.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Amanda P.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"Amazing Software For New Users"

Vorteile: How easy it is to:
1. Check-in golfers.
2. Send emails to users.
3. How we can send user's information if they need an invoice.
4. We love how clean it is verse CyberGolf.
5. Book tee-times! People call us less and book online more which save a lot of time for us if we have a ton of people checking in.
6. I love how we can send emails with the templates.
7. So much support! We're able to contact your team whenever we need you asap.

Nachteile: -We are a 36-hole golf course and a few of the golfers have said that when booking tee-times, golfers have complained that they have to switch back and forth and start all over when they choose a course (The North or South Course). -I wish there were a few more templates for emails and a little more easy to create the perfect email. I like to move things/photos and place them where I want them to be rather than just drag a photo on the screen. -There are numerous features that we would benefit from since we're a 36-hole course and I wish our someone told us all of the ones we'd benefit from.

Nick W.
Controller
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Great Value with Promising Future"

Kommentare: We were looking for a cloud based member management/POS for our private golf course. ForeUp met this goal and saved us considerable money vs our old outdated software.

Vorteile: For day to day operations, it really runs smoothly and easily. It's fairly easy to train new employees on it and there is a lot coming in the way of new development that looks promising.

Nachteile: Reporting features could still use some love. Usually I pull the report that's closest to what I need, and export to Excel to find the easiest way to manipulate the data.

IT Administrator
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Daily Usage"

Vorteile: The features offered out preformed are old software when we switched companies. Very user-friendly and their support team provides quick answers.

Nachteile: The only thing I pointed out to the support team when I want to compare sales LY vs. TL I couldn't print the format depicting the information. I had to export to excel each year's information to view the comparison.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Lisa J.
Private Events Sales Director
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Navigational Ease"

Kommentare: There are many benefits. When collecting and applying payments for future events is a small portion of the overall job description it need to be fast and comprehensive and this program fixes those potentially problematic area. Reconciling is typically during an event and the least amount of time spent on the accounting portion is more attention for the external and internal people.

Vorteile: I like that it navigates well, researching clients and applying payments and reconciling accounts.
The ease of creating reports.
The ease of repairing errant spelling/listings etc.

Nachteile: There is a preferred way to put the clients in to group the outings/events/wedding receptions by event type, property and date and it is sometimes difficult to remember what portion goes in what field - ie: the event name in the first name field and the property and date in the last name field.

Jennifer B.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Great Golf Course Software "

Kommentare: ForeUp makes it much easier to keep up with rounds played by members, daily fee guests and golf package guests.

Vorteile: Being able to keep a tee sheet that can be accessed anywhere I can get on a computer has been wonderful.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about the software is the steps you have to go through to check in a golfer who does not owe anything (a member whose golf fees are included with his membership).

James F.
Golf Professional/Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2019

"Implementing our online booking process to match our policies"

Kommentare: My experience is always good with 4up. They are professional and helpful.

Vorteile: I liked it's functionality. Being able to go in and set our tee sheet up to match everything we do is huge. Having online booking frees us up to do everything else we do in the golf shop.

Nachteile: I think my issues are being taken seriously. It doesn't look good when we say we don't allow 9 hole rounds weekend mornings when customers are allowed to book on our website and we can't change it. Hence we end up letting these players play nine anyway. Thanks for working with us to remedy these important issues

• Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Scott B.
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2017

"The Foreup system has been great for our business. It is easy to use, always up and always working."

Kommentare: added visibility to my business.

Vorteile: We use the Foreup system mostly for point of sale. The system was easy to setup. Their support site had articles that answered most of the questions I had while setting it up. For answers I couldn't find, the support staff was great in helping me figure it out. I was a little nervous about using a cloud based system. Not having everything under control and worrying about always having a connection was a concern. But, the system has always been up and working. We have never had a moment of down time. The POS part of the system is very easy to use. It didn't take much time for my staff to become comfortable with it. We had switched from a standard cash register. We were able to easily implement a season pass program. Foreup handles it well and the setup wasn't difficult. We were converting from a paper process. The system handles gift cards without using any 3rd party vendors to track and maintain gift card balances. Its all handled internally now. Being an absentee owner it has been very helpful to be able to monitor my sales and other transaction remotely from any location in the world. I can check on sales periodically during the day. I can check the Cash Drawer reports. I can configure new items, update pricing, and all other configuration items off site. In the past I would have to be on site or on the phone with employees to take these things. They are good at taking suggestions and enhancement requests and making the changes.

Nachteile: Easily checking or tracking sales made to a specific customer doesn't work very well. If I select a customer in the sales and ring up a sale for that customer. It is not easy to see that transaction for the customer. If the customer were to call to discuss a transaction it is not easily accessible. The invoicing module is not flexible to do the things we need. Creating the invoice initially is easy. But, we need the ability to change an invoice after it has been sent to a customer. Sometimes pricing needs to be changed, notes on lines need to be modified, or sometimes we need to add a new line or cancel a line. Voiding a payment to an invoice so it can be reapplied to another invoice or just left as a credit on the customer's account is not straight forward. Sales tax is calculate at the line level instead of the order level. The sales tax is setup at the item level rather than at the location level.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Director Of Business Development
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2019

"Review of Fore Up POS software "

Kommentare: We are now in control of our own data. While this has added some personal responsibility in regards to collecting and using the data, it has freed us up to use it in ways that are most beneficial to our own business. Fore Up has been so supportive throughout the entire process. Calls are returned very quickly and solutions provided.

Vorteile: Fore Up checks all the boxes when it comes to the varied needs of golf course operations. Built with extensive input from operators of a multitude of different types of golf facilities their software is the most user friendly and functional software ever to hit the market. Intuitive tee sheet, customer data collection, social media interfaces, cloud based operating system, golf shop inventory management, member billing and accounts, and back end reporting that is customizable to any needs. What I like most however is that the Executives of Fore Up are never satisfied with their current offerings. They are constantly looking to improve things, working with their clients to meet the multitude of needs golf facilities require in an ever changing industry.

Nachteile: Not applicable. There is nothing I do not like about this company or software functionality.

von foreUP an 19.2.2019

What a great review, thank you! We'll continue to be dedicated to living up to your kind testimonial. It's so nice to know that our commitment to always improving is seen and felt by people working with us. We also love what you said about being in control of your own data; it's more important than ever, and at the forefront of our mind as we build new tools and improve existing ones. We're so grateful to work with you!

• Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Pro Shop Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2018

"Overall experience with this product/company has been fantastic"

Vorteile: The main benefit to this software is that it is cloud based and can be accessed anywhere. This comes in handy when I am not at the course and we have an issue that needs to be addressed immediately. The second is the easy user interface. The layouts and design of the POS system make it extremely easy for new employees to pick up and learn the system quickly. The third is that the company is constantly making improvements based on the suggestions and concerns from the courses using the product.

Nachteile: There are only two issues that I have with the POS system. I would like to point out that neither of these items are an issue but more of an inconvenience at times. The first is the fact that it is cloud based. If the course looses internet access due to a storm we are sitting ducks. We do have a backup plan in case this happens so again not a huge issue and really can't be fixed. The second is the fact that updates seem to occur during operating hours for us and can cause issues with our system during busy times of the day. We are usually able to resolve these issues quickly so again more of an inconvenience than a major concern.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2018
John K.
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2019

"GCPOS Review"

Vorteile: POS - ease of processing transactions
Tee Sheet - booking, data capture, notes feature
Reporting - more than adequate

Nachteile: POS - cc processing failure frequency, inability to include tip on multiple cards for same ticket
When receiving inventory items system sometimes requires additional entry

von foreUP an 11.10.2019

Thank you for your feedback, John. We know this has been a frustration for some of our clients, and we are focused on being able to provide you with a reliable way to take credit card payments. We are working daily to give you more merchant processing options. I've asked your Customer Success Manager to reach out to you to talk to you about the current situation/status and answer any questions you have.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Colby C.
Director of Golf Operations
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2017

"By far the best customer service experience with their support team! Easy to use software."

Vorteile: Easy to use. Fast for golfers and staff. Any member of our staff can check a golfer in with ease. Online tee times is very user friendly.

Nachteile: Wish I could have a feature to allow me to see reports for all 4 courses we manage, instead of having to log in individually. Also wish their was a report to do comparisons year over year.

von foreUP an 12.12.2017

Hi Colby, thank you so much for your review.

First of all, we are always thrilled to hear that our software and support teams are providing a good, easy to use experience. It's nice to know we are hitting the mark in those areas, especially where you're managing multiple courses.

For reporting, we definitely see the value of aggregate analytics. We're actually able to aggregate some of your reports to see shared course data. Perhaps you're referring to something more advanced, but I'm going to have someone reach out to you to see if they can help.

However, for the year over year reporting, you should definitely be able to see year-over-year analytics. Again, I'm going to have someone reach out to you today to take a look at it and see if we can't help you navigate your reporting to see the #s you need.

Thank you so much for being such a valuable customer. Your feedback is critical to our growth, and we're lucky to have you!

~the foreUP Team

• Bewertet am 11.12.2017
Grant B.
Assistant Clubhouse Manager
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2017

"Fantastic. Easy to use, easy to learn, and an incredibly responsive and helpful Support Team."

Vorteile: Responsive and helpful support team. Overall FANTASTIC customer service.
The most important functions (tee-sheet and sales screen) work consistently and quickly.
Straightforward interface that is easy to learn.
Regular updates to the software.

Nachteile: Some features are a little limited.
One or two of the updates ended up being a downgrade in quality.

von foreUP an 30.11.2017

Hi Grant, thank you so much for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear about your overall experience with foreUP.

I spoke to our Product Owner and he had some interesting insight in regard to the updates that resulted in limited functionality¿which I'm sorry to hear you've experienced¿that you'll find useful.

We're going to shoot you an email, or we'd love to jump on the phone if that's best for you. Our goal is to provide one simple software that does everything you need it to in order to streamline your operations, and your feedback is so valuable.

Thank you, again! Time is a precious thing, and we're so grateful you took some of yours to leave us a review.

~Amy at foreUP

• Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Kyle W.
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2018

"Seamless transition from our old POS software, and staff training has been incredibly simple."

Kommentare: Time savings, excellent value for money, high ROI and a very valuable customer service tool.

Vorteile: Interactive, intuitive software. Older staff can pick up the software quickly and with relative ease, and younger staff take nearly no time at all as the interfaces are reminiscent of the Google and Apple OS. The cloud-based model provides me with 24/7 access to critical operational data, no matter where I am or what task I'm involved with. Last but not least, the mobile version of the site is one of the easier to navigate and operate, and lets face it, our phone is where we spend a lot of our time and where we do more and more of our work.

Nachteile: Some of the report features make it difficult to extract the information I want at times. I would like some more common-sense reports related to monthly and annual rounds tracking.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Sean E.
Clubhouse Manager
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2018

"I have been using ForeUp Software for our POS system at Rolling Hills for going on our third season."

Kommentare: Peace of Mind.

Vorteile: The thing I like the most about ForeUp software is two fold :
1) The software is so user friendly it very easy to ulitize the program to do what ever you need it to do, whether its track rounds,customer purchases or block the tee sheet for a tournament months in advance.
2) The second and maybe most important is that friendly staff at ForeUp that always seem to be able to find a solution to what ever problem may arise and the update are always spot on what I am looking for the POS system to do.

Nachteile: Too be honest there isn't much that I don't like about the ForeUp software. The things i would say I like the least are sometimes the loading screen from the tee sheet to sales take awhile but it honestly could be our internet connection.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Matt R.
Head Golf Professional
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2018

"We've been with ForeUp for a few season now. The product continues to improve every time we use it."

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of hands on training. We have a number of employees that do not necessarily play golf that are able to understand and operate the software effectively. Updates seems to be well thought out and executed. I like the ability to review all departments in our operation and keep tabs on what we are spending and making. Nice security features too.

Nachteile: ForeUp has experienced some growing pains. We suffered through the "Great Printer Fiasco" two seasons ago. Occasionally, updates get pushed through at really bad times for us on the east coast. We're up and running by 6AM daily during our season and we've experienced a few situations that we couldn't operate the software smoothly.

• Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Maria L.
sales manager

"Fore up review"

Vorteile: I think that its Easy to use even to new employees.

Nachteile: The reports are not that easy to work, its kind of hard to find what we need.

David L.
Golf Course Supervisor
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Very intuitive, packed full of features you actually want and fantastic support."

Kommentare: ForeUP is fun to use, as efficient or better than most. The support staff is attentive, courteous and always ready to help.
The best part about ForeUP is their willingness to listen and get feedback from customers on ways to improve and for features people would like to see.

Vorteile: This software flows nicely from reservations through check out. It is simple to use and full of great features.

Nachteile: during peak times, it can feel that there are too many steps to complete the process of checking people in and completing the sale. It would be nice to have the option of a split screen with tee sheet and sales screen.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Mike L.
Head Professional
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2018

"Easy to use, great support"

Kommentare: The benifits of use are the ability to keep better track of our members and punch card users and make better use of the tee sheet by making it easier for players to get tee times

Vorteile: The tee sheet, it is easy to use and allows us to keep better track of our day and revenue. The inventory mod is easy to use and again gives us what we need to keep track of what sells and what we might need.

Nachteile: The passes portion of the software. It is hard to update and the beginning of the year and I wish that it integrated a bit bit better with the tee sheet.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Richard W.
IT Administrator
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"Have not gone live yet"

Vorteile: Seems easier than Ezlink which I've used over 9 years. Appears some things in foreUP might be better than ezlink, but again we have not gone live.

Nachteile: It would have nice to have someone from foreUP actually show up at the golf course and load the programs and provide hands-on training. Instead, we have to figure out how to work the program from videos and a support person who does not always get back to you when needed, hence this is why we are not live yet.

von foreUP an 19.2.2019

Hi Richard,
It seems that your review got buried and was never responded to, please forgive us!

I hope you were able to get the support you needed, after leaving your review. It's true that we don't provide onsite training in most circumstances, but your poor on-boarding experience is not the norm and I apologize sincerely.

If you happen to see this, please feel free to reach out to me at amy@foreUP.com. I'd be very interested to hear about your experience so we can prevent it from happening to another course and ensure that your interactions with our software and our team have taken a more positive turn.

Changing software is always a daunting task, and it should always be our team's goal to make it as painless as possible. We usually get very good feedback on this topic, so I'm especially sorry about your experience (and that this review was overlooked!)

-Amy at foreUP

• Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Lloyd H.
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Foreup Software Review"

Kommentare: Overall excellent / The Foreup people do their best to meet your Software needs

Vorteile: Ease of use/ Easy to train / Foreup has nice people to assist

Nachteile: Marketing system software is not quite ready for prime-time

Nick P.
Director of Golf

"Change for the better"

Vorteile: Ease of use. Very user friendly. Even non computer types can work this program. Much easier to navigate than our former program. Best move I've made since being at HL.

Nachteile: The customer balance is very cumbersome. Other than that, all is good.