4.7/5
    4.4/5

Über LastPass for Business

Der LastPass-Kennwortmanager hilft Unternehmen, Zeit zu sparen sowie höhere Sicherheit und durchschlagende Prozesseffizienz zu erreichen.

Erfahre mehr über LastPass for Business

Zeigt 1.615 Bewertungen

Brian H.
Graduate Student (MBA)
Hochschulbildung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2019

"Secure your online presence with LastPass"

Kommentare: What is LastPass?
The simple answer is LastPass saves your passwords to the cloud, secured by your individual login user ID and a Master Password. Setting it up is painless, merely follow the prompts at LastPass.com and you will quickly be on your way. Make sure you follow the instructions for adding LastPass to your favorite browser, and add it to the browser you use on every computer you use. When you get the extension added, click on it and log yourself in, and voila you have access to your saved passwords vault in the cloud. Now, every time you go to a site you use, the first time you visit and login, it will recognize the user ID and password you used, and ask you if you want to save it to your vault. Change your password? No problem! Upon successfull login, LastPass will catch that you have entered a new password and ask you if you want to update your saved password. As the user ID and password is saved to your own private vault in the cloud, you now have that password to access the site again, from anywhere, meaning you don't have to remember it anymore or worse, write it down. Very useful for sites that require frequent password changes and sites that have odd password requirement. Removes the burden of micromanaging staff password choices by your IT department - they will thank you! Multiple logins for a site is supported, it includes a robust, easy to use form fill feature, and it offers to generate on its own super-secure passwords for use as well.

Vorteile: Available everywhere, LastPass is offered as standalone desktop software, and much more importantly, as a browser extension. Even iOS and Android have LastPass available as an app, with Android offering integration throughout most apps on your mobile device.

Nachteile: For personal use, I shy away from subscription-based software. I'd rather pay once and get to use it. Luckily LastPass for personal use can be used for free. For a business, the subscription however pays for itself in terms of productivity gains and reducing headaches and trouble tickets for your IT staff.

• Bewertet am 29.6.2019
Dysiree R.
Executive manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2020

"Is LastPass Safe?"

Kommentare: Security Wise, LastPass is the way to go. I am very convinced that it is very safe to use, just keeping in mind not to forget the Master Password of your passwords. And So Far, I have never encountered anything that seem to be threatening and hopefully would never come across to something like that.

Vorteile: Totally worth it. The Software is affordable considering what it does.
Also, the App is User Friendly and it delivers what is supposed to do, for a person like me who always forgets passwords and uses different passwords on different websites to make it more secure LastPass is doing a great job.
I also love how it suggest to strengthen the password when detected as weak password. This I think is very helpful in making the accounts more secure.

Nachteile: I am not happy with their customer service, as it takes time to resolve issues as they can only be contacted through Email.
One of the problems I encountered before is forgetting the Master Password, which made me really upset as the app never store the Master Password, so I needed to contact the Customer Service though Email and it took time before I could get to all my accounts that day.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Todd K.
Content Director
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2020

"Saves a Ton of Headaches"

Kommentare: Everyone hates remembering passwords, but we all know it's very important to have strong ones. LastPass simply does all the work, and security, for you. Multiple people can access the same vault which allows teams to really get stuff done rather than constantly use the "forgot password" feature.

Vorteile: The best part about LastPass is that it does exactly what it's meant to do. It helps you manage the million passwords you have to interact with daily with just ONE. I work with a pretty large team, which requires a lot of software/accounts that need to be accessed throughout the day. With LastPass, it's all there to just log in and log out of without asking the whole team to figure it out. I also use it for personal password management.

Nachteile: Not a very valid criticism given the purpose, but being required to change the Master Password every few months is a real moment of panic as you try to recall the one you use currently and think of one you won't just forget about in a day. The app version's passcode feature is great and maybe the desktop version can do something as seamless as that.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2020
Dana R.
Creative Director
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"The Simplest, Most Reliable Butt-Saving Service On The Planet"

Kommentare: The greatest benefit is accessibility, I'd say. I can access LastPass wherever I am, regardless of device I'm using. I keep my master password updated, strong and long so that gives me the confidence I need to use LastPass in ways that free my mind, so to speak.

Vorteile: It's the biggest lifesaver on this planet. And, no, I'm not kidding. I would be so lost without LastPass. They have saved my butt on countless occasions - online and mobile. All it needs is my fingerprint and well, that's something that I'm totally willing to give them at this point. The ease of use, the complexity - yet simplicity, the security, the ability to use complex passwords (and stop using the same 2 that I've always used)... all of it, it's just a no-brainer and a yearly expense I'm delighted to part with. Their Chrome extension is invaluable and makes logging in to websites so smooth. It's refreshing to have a helper like LastPass, knowing that if my always-churning brain decides to blank out, I've got a backup source of support with them. I regularly clean out my vault and that helps lower the potential confusion during login, especially if the site has changed their url, or if you've changed/updated your login/pass.

Nachteile: Can't say that I have a dislike. It's served me well for over 5 years. However, there are times the app is a bit buggy where it won't give me the option to auto-fill but a quick "force stop" easily fixes the issue and off I go.

Associate Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Useful product, but could use improvements in functionality; also some security concerns "

Vorteile: For the most part, LastPass is easy to use. I primarily use the web browser version, and it mostly remembers to ask you if you want to save a password at the right moment. It's also generally good about either autofilling usernames and passwords, or showing the symbol that allows you to autofill the username and password fields.

Nachteile: There are some bugs that need to be worked out: - Sometimes the form fill symbol does not always work and allow you to choose/populate your username and password. - Sometimes the option for saving a password doesn't appear. Needed improvements: - When a password is updated, it would be great if LastPass would delete the old information, rather than keep it in the system. - For the mobile app, instead of asking for a alphanumeric password, it would be great to have a Swipe option. In terms of security, although a lot of two-factor authentication methods are available (and I use one), I am still concerned about whether LastPass is taking care to safeguard passwords, especially given they've had at least one huge security breach that I can recall.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Jeff W.
IT Principal Analyst
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"LastPass is a great enterprise-ready product for secure password storage and sharing"

Kommentare: It has been a great enterprise tool that has kept us from storing password in insecure places or sharing passwords using insecure means (i.e., email)

Vorteile: Solid security, good organizational structure, functional browser plugins, easy integration with MFA

Nachteile: It can be difficult to share passwords from folders where you can view the current password, but are not allowed to share. This means you end up creating a duplicate of that item in a space where you can share just so that you can exchange the password with someone else. This duplication can lead to future confusion when you are updating sites and passwords.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Adem W.
Human Resources Positions
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"LastPass The safest Password Manager"

Kommentare: LassPass is the best thing that has happened to me regarding the security of my emails etc. LassPass has allowed me to have all the passwords on this platform without worrying if I forgot them.

Vorteile: What I like about Lasspass is that I can save all passwords in this same software for our purchase pages, our social networks, and emails, that's why I use Lasspass. With LassPass I can have all the passwords of this account. As we can imagine, this software has a free and a paid version, but this free version of LassPass is excellent. The goal of LassPass is to save all your passwords and avoid headaches by remembering account passwords.

Nachteile: LastPass has been an excellent tool for the security of my accounts. I have nothing bad to say. The free version is very good.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Chris S.
Lead System Engineer
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Enterprise-class Password Management"

Kommentare: LastPass for Business has allowed us to safely share secure information (credentials, keys, files, etc.) in an enterprise environment

Vorteile: It is an online password management system that caches data on your local device for use offline; thus removing the online dependency, yet still able to sync with online account. Its group functions make it very useful for sharing credentials and sensitive information with groups in a secure way.

Nachteile: The syncing sometimes takes a long time between clients and what is online
The permissions are kind of difficult to work with

Alina P.
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"Great password and account security solution"

Kommentare: LastPass has upgraded my overall security by leaps and bounds. I always had way too many accounts and I fell into the bad habit of using the same few passwords everywhere. LastPass changed that, made me more aware of how risky my solution was, and the credential sharing is a bliss to work with.

Vorteile: I love how seamless it is to use and the security and peace of mind it provides. I could never remember as many passwords as I currently have without it.

Nachteile: There are instances when the auto-fill options in my browser are stumped when the exact details of login pages/forms change.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Erin E.
Marketing and Digital Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Takes the pain out of password management"

Kommentare: I love, love, love it! I have used other password management tools, but your team either shared a joint account or had individual accounts. This is the first one I used that allowed you to share and sync account access between team members.

Vorteile: Fantastic for storing your password. Having dozens of account info to maintain, LastPass has been a lifesaver and time saver. Not it is great from a individual password management, being able to share account access with team is amazing. If the password changes, those changes are synced across team members accounts. Don't know how many times, I encounter login errors prior to LastPass on shared accounts.

Nachteile: Don't forget your Lastpass password! Regaining access if you forget your Lastpass password can be very challenging.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Michael K.
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2019

"Seamless and and organizational life saver"

Kommentare: I was hopelessly lost with endless spreadsheets and worried about keeping data secure. I found LastPass, utilized groups and autofill, and haven't looked back.

Vorteile: My life is so much more organized, and logins kept secure and randomized. I never worry or stress about keeping track of the many passwords in my life - they are all random bits of data now. From the mobile app to desktop, Groups, Shares without passwords,

Nachteile: Sometimes the mobile app stops filling and I have to re-enable accessibility options on android, the the fill window won't let me properly paste in info.

• Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Member Services Manager
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"I never think about passwords with LastPass"

Kommentare: We use LastPass daily. To work with teams I don't know how we'd manage without it. We'd probably live and die by the "Forgot Password" option. It's quick to setup passwords and to manage them after the fact. At least a few times a month I hear someone complain about password management. I can't recall the last time this has been a problem for our team.

Vorteile: - The ability to manage a team with shared passwords
- Allow access to passwords without the ability to see them
- Create shared folders for specific teams
- The password generator
- The Authenticator app which auto logs you in without entering a code

Nachteile: - The mobile version at times doesn't work seamlessly with apps requiring multiple login attempts

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Home Inspector
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"Amazing Tool for Security"

Kommentare: I love my experience with LastPass. I use it personally and for my small business and it saves me a lot of time and headaches when it comes to passwords. I also feel way more secure in my online vulnerability since using this and creating more secure passwords.

Vorteile: I use lastpass to keep track of all my passwords for various sites. I cannot stand the process of having a password reset when I'm in the middle of a task. It gets really frustrating to waste time, and LastPass saves me all that time on a consistent basis. I also like that I am able to share passwords with my husband and we have access to passwords for services we share. I never have to call him to get a password anymore, which is really helpful to both of us. The other service I really like about LastPass is that it has a browser add-on that allows me to generate a password when I sign up for an account on an website. I love that I am able do this, as it prevents me from using the same password over and over and I don't actually have to remember the password as I can access it from my phone, tablet or computer to login with one click. I also love that LastPass is seamless throughout all devices. I can use it on my phone, tablet or computer and it is updated constantly. I also love that it can save different login information separately if you have two different user accounts on one website.

Nachteile: It can get a little confusing when trying to share a password with another user. My husband and I share passwords and logins for our utilities and shared accounts, so we share our password information with each other for ease of use. In LastPass you have the option to share the login information or the password, and it can be unclear which is which. We've had a few occasions where we thought we shared the password with each other and we actually had not given full permission.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Senior IT Engineer
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2019

"I cannot recommend LastPass enough - it has revolutionised my life"

Kommentare: I honestly don't think I could survive now without LastPass. I have experienced no major issues, support are very quick to respond and the assistance provided is extremely accurate.

Vorteile: LastPass security is extremely high as you would expect off a company that provides a secure password service.
Before I used LastPass I maintained an encrypted excel document with my various passwords, some hadn't been changed for years and lacked complexity. When they were all entered into LastPass it it automatically scored them, suggested which ones needed changing, and best of all, generated secure string passwords of 48 characters, random upper & lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. All of my accounts now have extremely long secure passwords that I do not need to remember as I just have to remember my pass phrase that logs me into LastPass and they do the rest for me.
From an administrators point of view LastPass Enterprise allows the sharing of admin passwords, access of which can be restricted by Access Control Lists. This has greatly improved the reliability of admin passwords that we store.
Finally searching for the passwords is extremely easy - on web pages it automatically triggers if the URL has been set up, and when manually searching simply type the name of the program/account and it will filter the list.

Nachteile: The only issue I have had with LastPass is that the browser extension, when first installed, does not have a time out function. This needs to be manually set. As such inexperienced users may well end up leaving their passwords very insecure.
My suggestion would be to include a "set up" introduction where the default option of a 5 minute inactivity logout could be modified to however the user desires it. This would ideally need to be done before the browser extension becomes fully live.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2018

"Must-Have"

Vorteile: The core value proposition is the main pro: quickly creates complex, secure passwords and stores and organizes them for your easy access across the web and mobile apps on any device. Really love the security checkup and organized list of actions you should take to improve your score (security). Like the percentage score and comparison to others. Love that LastPass will go in and automatically change your passwords for many mainstream sites but that’s becoming less and less useful now that we use 2-factor authentication for so many (so it can’t). Ability to securely share passwords or vault with family members. Secure Notes section for storing info unrelated to a website. Ability to mark any record a Favorite for easier locating. Desktop app has a quick search box that pops up with a keyboard shortcut—love that. The addition of the in-app access on mobile was huge. Same with the new ability to replace Apple’s keychain with LastPass as default in the new iOS browser.

Nachteile: Biggest issue is that the desktop Safari browser extension stopped auto-filling a month or two ago. So I had to switch browsers which I’m not happy about. Frustrating differences between LastPass versions (browser extension, mobile app integration, desktop Vault...): Can view password history on some and not others. Specific selection to generate new password to replace an existing one on some and not others (related to storing password history). When you can’t do that, the workaround to ensure I’ve stored both old and new passwords is a huge pain. Sync delays between versions. I’ve stopped using the browser pop-up asking if you want to update a site’s password because I’ve had problems in the past with it screwing things up. Some companies make you use the same username and password across their sites which may have different domain names. I wish LastPass would allow for a way to link them in their records. Now when I visit one of those sites, I have to dismiss their warning pop-up every time (warns that you’ve used that site’s password elsewhere online, which is a great feature in most cases), and if I change a password I have to remember to look up the other sites’ records and manually change those to match. Would also like to see LastPass add more sites to the list that they can auto-update, but that’s just a wish list item, not a big deal. This review makes it sound pretty horrible, but I really do love it. So much that I’m willing to put up with these downsides (in hopes that they’ll make the fixes eventually).

• Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Beleidsadviseur ICT
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"Feature rich software, allows you to secure your enterprise passwords."

Kommentare: It helps me to be GDPR compliant by creating a secure environment for our passwords.

Vorteile: LastPass Enterprise is very suitable to enable your users to store logins and other information securely. You can sync with Active Directory and other sources, allow access to shared folders based on group membership and enforce various policies. This is all very flexible.
The reporting functionality allows you to monitor product usage and the 'security score' of your employees. If an account is known to be leaked to the web, your users can be notified about this thanks to the integration with HIBP.
Accounts can be secured with 2-factor authentication either using a push message to an Android/IOS app, or with Yubikey, Sesame, Google Authenticator or other options. This can also be enforced for specific users. You can link your enterprise account with a personal account for easy access to your private passwords. Read the deployment guide and you will be impressed.

Nachteile: Even after more than five years of enterprise deployment, I have a hard time getting my users loving LastPass. The interface is not consistent across browsers. Enabling the binary component (used for uploading attachments to your vault and for synchronizing the login status between browsers) is a hassle. Some preferences are saved in the extension, but not in your account preferences, like logout when idle, Other settings are done via the Vault. The mobile apps are not bug free, sometimes the autofill pop-up comes up on Android, sometimes it doesn't. On MacOS, the binary plugins sometimes hang. When reporting these issues to Support, it usually takes a long time to get them fixed. If they send them to Development, there is little or no feedback on the progress. So there is still a lot of room for improvement. The price doubled last year, which does not yet pay off although the competition is often more expensive and then I don't know where LastPass shines and they don't.

• Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Brad H.
Founder/CEO
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2017

"My team and I LOVE Last Pass! It's easy to use, helps secure your login credentials and so much more"

Kommentare: It's very secure for supporting all of my passwords. I don't have to worry about remembering a bunch of different passwords, lastpass autogenerates secure passwords for me and remembers them for me. And allows me to access it from any device if I need to. It allows me to share passwords with my team for products that charge extra for additional users when we don't necessarily need additional users. It's fast and works really well all around. Not all software does that but it gives me confidence that I can trust it with my passwords. It also allows you to auto-fill forms for saving time filling out repetitive address, email, phone #, cc info etc.

Vorteile: First off, with so many things to log in to it's impossible to follow good password procedure, which is important, especially with all of the hacks that go on. If a hacker gets one of your passwords, they know they can access a lot of your websites. Lastpass removes the pain of creating a secure password and having to remember it. You only have to create 1 secure lastpass password and you're golden. One of the biggest pains it solves for my team is allowing us to share passwords/logins for software that charges extra if you need multiple users. As a small startup that can't afford to pay for each user for every software we use, this is huge for us. It also makes onboarding new team members easier. We give them access to the services they need and can see what each service does in the notes section of the lastpass app. It also helps when my business partner signs up for a new software, I can know what it's for and viceversa. I also feel more secure having my passwords on lastpass than on Chrome's password manager.

Nachteile: I think the design and user experience could be laid out a bit better, but it's good enough. The way they have it set up can make all of your passwords etc. feel overwhelming at times. Also, there's the obvious downside that if you forget your password you could end up locked out of all of your accounts... So make sure you remember your password.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Madhu S.
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2017

"One-word: Indispensable - One of the greatest apps ever made."

Vorteile: Lastpass has 10 key pros: 1) Password generation and auto filling
LastPass generate secure passwords for every website you use. It saves them as well and automatically logs into the website. This means you can create passwords that are very difficult for hackers to guess, without having the trouble of remembering them.
2) Form fill
You can set up profiles with all your details allowing Lastpass to automatically fill in online forms for you.
You can even set up profiles for obscure details.
You can switch between profiles, which is handy if you have multiple email accounts or phone numbers.
3) Automatic password changing
For certain sites, Lastpass will automatically change your password.
This makes it a breeze to change your passwords on a regular basis, which is a good way to keep secure.
4) Alerts when a website has been hacked
If a website is known to be hacked, Lastpass will alert you to change your password. This will make sure that the hacker is stuck with an old password that is useful for them.
5) Hardware authentication
Lastpass can be linked to a hardware device such as your mobile phone.
That way, in order to login to your account, you will need your mobile, which keeps your account very secure.
6) Password sharing
You can share passwords. This is very useful in an office where multiple people might have access to the same website.
7) Excellent interface
The interface is very streamlined. It automatically pops up when you need it and then disappears when you don’t.
8) Multi-platform
Lastpass works on all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android. On mobile, it can even work with apps, which is a big time saver.
9) Password audit
Lastpass can audit your passwords to search for insecurities (such as duplicate passwords, old passwords or hacked passwords)
10) It’s free
Remarkably all these features are free (apart from Password sharing which is only in the premium plan).

Nachteile: Lastpass has one con. On certain websites it can forget to save the password you created, which will lock you out of the site. This is very rare, but it is annoying when it happens. As a workaround you can copy the password to your clipboard when it is created. That way, if it forgets to save the password, you can just paste it back into its database of your passwords.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2017
Financial Coach
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Best Password Manager - Minus the Breeches"

Kommentare: I've used it for close to 10 years, can't say I'd keep using it if it were bad. We tried Dashlane and while it had better security, the mobile features weren't as good, so we reverted back to LastPass.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Works on both desktop and mobile so I don't have to choose. Sharing passwords is easy.

Nachteile: There have been multiple data breeches and it is sometimes "too easy" to use. This can be a plus and a minus. Someone can hop on my computer, without any verification and everything is available to see.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Senior BI Data Engineer
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2019

"Great password manager!"

Kommentare: It was so good that I also started to use a second LastPass account for personal use!

Vorteile: With all the tools I use at work or personally, and with all the different policies that every website/tool has, it can be a real challenge to have complex passwords. This is not an issue anymore as LastPass keeps your passwords for you so you have to memorise only one (the main one). Not having to memorise any password also give you the possibility to use incredibly complex passwords you would never be able to remember. You can also had more security with 2-step verification (this is actually very recommended considering it holds all your passwords).

Nachteile: There has been a few time when I was told to update my password extremely frequently (like several times within a week) while our company policy was not having such requirements. It seems I was not the only to face this issue in the company. In another case, having several email accounts, the password of one of my account was updated with the password of another account. There was a popup though asking for confirmation but without thinking too much (and also believing it was a popup to add a new account, not to update one), I clicked OK too fast. Maybe having some different popup style for new accounts and updated accounts could avoid such issues. More generally, as for any password manager, not remembering the main password could be an issue. Also, if anyone was able to hack LastPass, they would have access to many more passwords.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Keith A.
IT director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2019

"Review"

Kommentare: We were looking for a solution to how to best store all our different passwords. Whether it is user accounts or website logins, we needed a secure, easy way to share program for the entire IT team. LastPass allows all of this and with the added benefit of great reports.

Vorteile: The ability to get a quick report on all the activity and status of each user is awesome! I know how often the IT staff is using last pass and if everything is secure.

Nachteile: When you want to retrieve passwords for things NOT tied to a specific website, it can take more clicks and time than one would want.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Document Control Clerk
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2018

"The Epitome of Convenience"

Kommentare: I'm quite satisfied with LastPass Enterprise and I recommend it to anyone I know. It's something I personally cannot live without, and I use it daily.

Vorteile: LastPass Enterprise is a very useful service that allows users to enter all of their passwords for any account they own on any website on the web. The service is extremely secure, and also has a free version which is very suitable and well equipped for personal use. This product has essentially changed the way I work on the web. I never have any issues when it comes to remembering passwords and accounts. I can also access this information from anywhere I want, including my smartphone with the LastPass app. The service also automatically updates and secures any changes made to your passwords, and can randomly generate effective passwords if needed. It also gives you tips on how to make good passwords, when it's time to change passwords, or if there too many duplicate passwords for multiple accounts (security tips). Overall, the service is extremely vital for modern technology, where we can potentially have hundreds of accounts with different passwords. There's simply no convenient way to store these all and update them in realtime. Lastpass serves to keep this security and does it perfectly without issue.

Nachteile: If there are any cons at all it will be that the service is quite expensive and has problems living up to the competition which offers more at the same or cheaper cost.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Owner, Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"A near-perfect password manager"

Kommentare: I've used Lastpass for 3+ years and it has been a huge help in ensuring my security, and the integrity of my many accounts, are preserved. LastPass is an excellent tool that I highly recommend.

Vorteile: - The cost has risen since I originally started using it, but it is still very competitive. Great price.
- The mobile app is near flawless at being able to input login credentials into any website and app. On the rare occasion when it doesn't work, I can easily log into the mobile app with my fingerprint and copy the needed password.
- The ability to not only store secure password, but also secure "notes" is very useful. Especially for writing down keys or answers to security questions.
- The chrome browser app is excellent.
- LastPass has a security audit feature which checks all your passwords to tell you which should be changed (based on duplicity, simplicity, recent security breaches, etc.). Very helpful!

Nachteile: - The web app is dated. It has received an update recently but, overall, the web app is still clunky. Luckily, I hardly have to open the web app because everything can be handled from the chrome and mobile apps.
- The chrome app, as great as it is, tends to stop working from time to time (once every 2 months or so). So, over the course of the 3+ years I've used the tool, I've had to uninstall/reinstall at least 10 times.
- The auto-change password feature has never worked for me. It's touted as being a great feature, but until it works, it is useless.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Rob C.
Marketing Copywriter
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2019

"One of the unsung heroes of my app list"

Kommentare: As someone who uses a ton of web apps for my work, as well as logs in to dozens of websites for media consumption, shopping, and all the rest of online life, LastPass is critical to helping me stay safe and sane at the same time. I know maybe two of the passwords LastPass has saved for me, with LastPass remembering the rest. My accounts are much safer for using this app, and my life is also easier. There's no downside here.

Vorteile: From a security standpoint, LastPass changed the game for me. Where once I was the kind of person who alternated between a couple variations on the same password for everything, now every new signup I complete has a secure password that I'll never remember and will never need to remember. LastPass remembers for me. The sharing features are great, making it a cinch to get whatever passwords I need to whichever users need to use them, and the whole process is just so easy. LastPass autofills my passwords in the browser and on my mobile device. I just about never need to think about passwords or logins anymore. I suspect the time savings this offers, while modest on a per instance basis, add up to something significant over time.

Nachteile: LastPass is just a little inconsistent and finicky. Sometimes the sharing feature doesn't work very well, so you'll need to wait a while before the other party can log in. Sometimes the autocomplete feature won't work because the Chrome extension is trying to display some sort of message. Minor annoyances only, but annoyances all the same.

• Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Nick S.
Communications Consultant
Maschinerie, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Game changing tool."

Kommentare: Seriously, a game changer for our team. Allows users to have access to their own passwords vaults on both their PCs, Macs, mobile devices. But then we also have shared accounts that we manage as a team. It's nice to be able to share and manage those accounts, so when a user leaves the company, they're not taking credentials for these accounts with them. It's been a great tool for us.

Vorteile: LastPass makes keeping track of passwords possible, even for a team using shared accounts. For the most part, it handles creating / managing sites completely on its own. Easy to share / export lists or vaults. Makes it possible to manage access to passwords when a team member leaves the company, etc. Has been a great tool for us.

Nachteile: It can be a little cumbersome to setup the first time, but it's not because of the tool, just because of the amount of information that needs to be entered.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019