Über Web.com

Mit Web.com erhältst du einen einfach zu bedienenden Website-Builder, der alles bietet, was du brauchst, und das zu einem Preis, der zu deinem Budget passt.

Erfahre mehr über Web.com

Integration was easy with woocommerce and amazon.ca & amazon.com.

Bewertungen zu Web.com

3,5
3,8
3,7
3,8

Web.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Web.com bereits verwendet?

Sander
Sander
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly capable with a learning curve

Kommentare: Ecomdash has allowed our business to expand as we sell online B2C, B2B, brick-and-mortar, and at mobile locations. No other software handles this for us like ecomdash can.

Ecomdash handles multi-channel inventory is a more comprehensive and flexible way than any other software we’ve tried.

The software is so capable that it also has a huge learning curve (we’ve been at it several years and still learn new things), and the interface isn’t very modern, nor is it mobile-friendly.

Kyle
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best inventory software

Kommentare: Great experience

Syncs all our websites super easily. Great customer support.

They don’t always implement the things that people request.

Antwort von Web.com

Hi Kyle, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! Our team will be happy to hear you've had a great experience. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you grow your ecommerce business.

Paul
General Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TOO MANY CHANGES!

Kommentare: We loved it when it first came out. Now it is becoming a burden with all the big changes and bugs introduced at each change. Also, some of the changes seem to make no sense, such as when you view your products, you select All Products from the dropdown.. But Wait! you are not looking at ALL products. You have to select Show All to see ALL products. The interface used to be a lot cleaner and intuitive but now is a jumbled up mess. You can't do all things to a product from one place any more. You have to jump around too much. And no phone support! You would think that a company owned by Constant Contact would at least have SOME phone support. Chat and email takes far too long and too many sessions to fix problems. If I can find a reasonable alternative, we may have to leave.

The fact that it integrates much of what a small multichannel business needs.

When we first started with Ecomdash almost 10 years ago, they were just getting started. They were eager to hear from users and were very responsive to problems. As time went on, more problems seemed to show up and "features" that made working with it more difficult started showing up. Now, seems like every "update" comes with a major bug that takes multiple chat sessions to resolve. Also, it seems that no one working there has ever actually started and run a small business based on some of the decisions they made. For example, they can't see the need for a "Paid" invoice to send our commercial customers!

Antwort von Web.com

Dear Paul, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear such a long-term customer having this frustrating experience, but really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We've sent your feedback to our product development team. Someone from our customer success team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about your experience and to discuss the various changes we've made. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance. Thanks, Ecomdash

Tyler
General Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eComdash - Bang for you Buck!

Kommentare: Really enjoy using eComdash, it's been a great part of what we do and makes our lives easier. Trying to manage multiple storefronts can be very time consuming and this cuts that down tremendously.

I really enjoy how much comes out of the box as well as being able to sync everything pretty effortlessly. Most eCommerce businesses have multiple storefronts, so being able to connect is vital.

For a bigger business with more custom needs, this may not work as well as you want. I am not sure if support can help with things like this but if it's a more basic structure, you will enjoy.

Quelle: GetApp

Annual plans are misleading - proceed with caution

Kommentare: Overall it's a decent piece of software but it does have several issues that make it hard to figure out exactly what is going on sometimes with your business. The reporting is clunky and not customizable and some other features are dangerous if you rely on them but don't realize that the data may not be the whole picture like you think. Annual billing is misleading; The annual billing cost will be renewed, without warning, once you exceed the number of orders for the year. So if you sign up for the 100 orders/month annual plan and you use 1,200 order in 2 months then you'll be charged the annual price every two months, even though you'd pay far less than that by just paying monthly. So buyer beware!

The software does a lot as far as multi-channel management. It's pretty easy to add new sales channels and then have it manage your inventories and listings. It's also very nice to be able to set up multiple warehouses and even have Amazon FBA fulfill listings for other channels.

It still has some bugs. Be very careful when you download listings because it can create MCF listings inside of Amazon and you won't even know about it unless you go to Amazon and go to each of your products. Ecomdash doesn't notify you or have any way to tell that this listing creation happened. After talking with the support team it appears to be a bug and this can have huge implications for your business when trying to make simple changes or downloads. Also, it's a pretty simple piece of software that does some basic stuff well, but is not very customizable and won't offer you the advanced features you may be wanting. The reports are fairly simple and sometimes you'll have to pull multiple reports for usable info. It really needs some work on the types of reports and notifications that it claims to offer, especially with multiple warehouses. It shows "in-stock" for items that are out-of-stock in one warehouse, which is very annoying because different sales channels are fulfilled by different warehouses, but you'll never be able to see that in a report, so it makes for a lot of manual work and multiple reports to mesh to get the info you need. Also, the annual billing is very misleading and I'd be careful with that.

CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Packed with Features / But Buggy and Painfully Slow

Kommentare: The platform has a rich functionality set. Unfortunately, due to the open support tickets, we haven't been able to use the platform successfully yet - even after paying for the onboarding support package.

Ecomdash is packed with features. I tested a number of other competitors and Ecomdash significantly more features and functionality. When I spoke to other competitors, I had a lot of "No's" when I asked whether their platforms could perform certain actions. With Ecomdash it was "yes" after "yes". Liberating!

The software is very buggy with errors that need support tickets to fix. I have 3 errors so far as a new user, which means that I haven't been able to successfully use the platform at all. I even paid for the additional onboarding support package. But that mainly became a discussion about the errors that needed to be fixed. The platform is also painfully slow. After pressing any action button, there is a terribly long dwell time before the action is accepted and completed. Most of the paid onboarding call was taken up by waiting for the system to load and actions to be correctly saved.

Antwort von Web.com

Dear Michael, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with bugs and slowness. We really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. As you know we have a ton of features and really strive to make it easy for retailers like yourself to run their business. We're happy that we have everything you need, we just need to make sure everything works effectively for you. Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about the bugs and the slowness you're experiencing. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance. Thanks, Ecomdash

Christopher
Christopher

Almost Good

Kommentare: Considering that even though they state that they support woocommerce they really do not it is more of a try it and if it works okay and if it doesn't oh well it is your fault. lol what a crap way to run a business.

What I like most was being able to post items to different marketplaces.

This software failed repeatedly to post to woocommerce, and there support which is timely and round the clock but this is one problem they did not really try to solve. They said it was on my end, however Sellbrite & Sellerchamp have no problems posting to my woocommerce store. I really hated how their tech support is almost there for you but then not really.

Lapidary Artist in USA

ecomdash has allowed me to sell more of my work on more sales channels with less effort.

Kommentare: For anyone who sells on multiple sales channels this product is invaluable.

That it is integrated with all the sales channels I use--eBay, Etsy, Shopify, and Amazon, and as I grow I may expand to others. Customer service is responsive and they offer a LOT for an economical price. I'm a lapidary artist and make one of a kind gemstone focal beads and it's just me and a half time office assistant. I couldn't possibly manage selling on all these channels at once without a service like ecomdash. I've sold on eBay for 18 years, Etsy for 8 years, Shopify for 1+ year, and on Amazon for 2 months. Amanzon has suddenly become my biggest and best market! Ecomdash lets me try new sales channels with minimal effort while keeping track of inventory.

There have been numerous challenges with integrating my Etsy listings and there have been multiple times over the last year when I have sold an item on another channel and it was not deleted from my Etsy channel. This rarely happens with the other channels but Etsy has had repeated problems. I'm not sure if the difficulties come from Etsy or what, but ecomdash tech support always comes through with a fix in the end. I understand that these platforms are always changing so a service like ecomdash has to play catch up when these issues occur. They're also dependent on their users pointing out the problems as they arrive and they do their best to fix them prompty.

Tracy
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecomdash decent program for the money

This system did a good job with inventory counts and has a nice pick list and order system.

They don't fix issues with their system quickly and in some cases not at all. I used the system for a few years and was happy with it, for the price.. BUT..It had a few things about it which were very inefficient and which were never corrected and over time they seemed less and less responsive to correcting critical system issues. I tried to be patient but in November of last year they developed a problem on one of my eBay ids with eBay business policies which they claimed was actually ebay's issue. There was alot of back and forth on it but by February 2022, I basically could not list any new product on that id at all becasue of it and they were still claiming it was ebay. I tried a free trial with another 3rd party and within 15 minutes I determined that it was not ebay and had no problem fixing the issue, so I switched systems.

Alex
Alex
Vice President in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

for the price you can't beat it, but it lacks speed and ease of use

There are a lot of features in this app- it has tons of marketplaces integrations although not totally integrated. for the price, there is nothing like it out there - although many other companies are now offering what they do. Two years ago there was no low cost alternative like they had.

Marketplace integrations are not what they seem. Pushing the data to the integration and displaying the data, rather than interacting with the data is still considered an integration. We have multiple sources of warehouses and haven't been able to straighten it out with their team on implementing / combining the same sku across multiple vendors.

Peter
Owner in UK

Clunky At Best

Kommentare: If your considering switching to Ecom I would shop around and if ecom offer more of a setup in the future until they sort the backend issues out then it would probably be worth while, but if your going to have to pay to have people set it up because it does not work the way it is meant to then I would choose another platform there are so many out there.
For me I have had to change so much in my store to make it compatible with Ecom so going to wait to get crimbo out the road with then switch.
On a scale of one to 10 the support definitely score 10, as for the system for a ecommerce business which uses multi channels the price they charge with what they offer it is a serious -4, if the price was around £30pm then yea maybe a 4.

The one and only good thing which is really good I have to say is the support mind the team are so helpful and friendly its just a shame the system is not really great for modern ecommerce business's like mine. My last software I paying more but it was much easier and simpler to use I think Ecom was once likely to have been great and tried to move forward but overcomplicated things and if they were to look back and rewind and move forward again it could easily be made a decent platform.

First thing I was shocked with was the inventory sync Ecom charge a Premium price for a outdated system and it ONLY SYNCS 4 HOURLY OMG! you would expect this from a supplier but for Ecom site you anticimate more frequent, my last platform updated every 15mins its like rewinding back 20 years... There are a load of Add on suck you in and charge you more to do the basics apps available which then puts you back in the place were you could have simply choose an alternative platform which does what it says it does. If service providers like this were regulated like a finance company they would likely be fined a substantial amount. I was told I would need a app for a Re-Pricer at a cost but infact that was wrong they do actually have one built in which was good it is a bit old school it only lets you inflate % and does not allow % &£ but still better than nothing. So for this its not bad as some software does not offer a repricer so a little credit there. As for a bulk lister its about as useful as a chocolate fireguard unless you make endless templates its not that good to where it can pick things up like some other platforms out there but for individual listing or a couple at a time its probably ok I would say a score of 2 out of 10. Pick list is available but again outdated you cant amend it or use it to match up orders but you can print packing slips add some more waste to the environment because your using outdated software but still its a way round.

Antwort von Web.com

Hi Peter, Thank you for providing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you've had a frustrating experience, but we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. It appears our team was able to contact you regarding these issues and we're glad you're willing to give us another chance to make things right. We look forward to helping you grow your business.

Edward
President in USA

Overall Opinion

Kommentare: I would recommend ecomdash but due hope they do not try to integrate too many features that are of no concern to us and price themselves out of the market such as SellBright and others have done. If they do elect to go down that road I hope they maintain a basic functionality for us who just inventory control which is our primary reason for using them.

Its is priced right for what you get. Inventory management has never failed us which is the primary reason we use it.

If you do not create all of your listing in Ecomdash there are issues, especially with Big Commerce. Even after downloading all of our listings they were missing sub-categories. Why did this hurt us? When we went to update the site for 2018 pricing it overrode all of our categories on our website so we had to re-create them all using a CSV file from Big Commerce. It caused our site to be blank for all sub -categories and took us 3-4 hours to correct. ecomdash worked with us to make certain eBay would not have the same issues when updating listing, but it took them to update their API with eBay. I very much appreciated their customer service, and sometimes its the platform not wanting to interface fully with ecomdash.

Stay Away - Ecomdash is no longer supported

Kommentare: It was fine for a couple of years, but they seem to have stopped maintaining and supporting the platform. Now we have to switch to a different inventory system.

We chose this software because it could sync inventory to many sales channels at a reasonable cost. However, it no longer syncs with our Woocommerce sites and Ecomdash has gradually stopped supporting the platform.

Ecomdash is no longer actively supported. As far as I can tell, it was acquired and they are keeping it alive to milk subscription fees from existing customers. However, they no longer appear to be answering the phones or updating the system.

Mark
Einzelhandel

Very good at keeping my inventory in sync across selling channels

ecomdash is great for my business, because I have been enjoying using ShipStation and I needed a system to keep my channels in sync, without adding a lot of activity to my work flow. It doesn't need to integrate into ShipStation. It will work along side of ShipStation, doing it's job, while letting ShipStation do it's job of handling the shipping. The people at ecomdash are friendly and helpful. Support is quick to get back to you and they don't mind getting on the phone to help you out.

The UI isn't currently state of the art, but it isn't overly difficult to deal with. I've been making suggestions and they are willing to listen. If their UI designer/developer can up their game, they can trump the others that I've used (and gave up on), because I have yet to see a super easy to use UI in this particular service niche. It's a bit new, and there are vestiges of certain very niche markets that they must have created their software for initially, and I find that in terms of creating templates and imports, you can see a lot of specific fields that pertain to those marketplaces. Ideally they could filter them out if the client is not using those marketplaces. I don't print postage through their application, and Would like to stay with ShipStation for that. In fact, I'd be happy if they would just form a partnership with ShipStation because ShipStation really has the shipping thing figured out pretty well.

Brandon
Sales Manager in USA

Good for the Money

Kommentare: I would rate ecomdash as 3.5 stars overall. I have used them for about 2 years and there have been several times I wanted to leave, but there is not much out there I could find that beats the price-to-feature ratio ecomdash offers. We currently do not do FBA and I know that some users have had issues with that. However, for our business ecomdash offers features that many higher priced competitors offer and are exactly what we need. We have had a few problems over the years, but the customer service (although sometimes difficult to reach) was above average in most of the cases in getting the problem resolved. This is not a perfect product, but for a growing business like ourselves this is what we need.

Great Value for what is included Includes features that many others don't have Decent customer service

Slow between screens Some information seems difficult to find Shipping service is not user friendly

Lindsey
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ecomdash has completely revolutionized the functionality of our warehouse!

Kommentare: After months of researching and interviewing companies for the best software solution, we chose ecomdash. That was over a year ago now, and we've never second guessed our decision. It provides all the functionality we need to keep our business operations organized and centralized.

What I like most about ecomdash is it is one central stop for all the functions our warehouse does. From inventory management to listings to shipping - ecomdash does it all.

Customization. I wish there were a few more options to customize the look and functionality. For example, custom reports, custom dashboard, custom pick-list and packing slips. Every business has it's own idiosyncrasies that it would be great to have a software that could meld even better to my unique business model.

Deb
eCommerce Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Promising but in the end they lack the simplest of customer service courtesy

The platform looked promising as a less expensive alternative to ChannelAdvisor. Their initial customer service was helpful

They have a very limited number of API calls that they can tolerate that prevented us from being able to use it. Even though they give you a "free trial" they require a credit card. MAKE SURE TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY if this product is not for you. This is where their customer service breaks down tremendously. If you do not formally cancel your account before the trial is up they charge you. No problem, as soon as I saw the charge I contacted them to tell them (that they can see) we never used the account, just forgot to cancel and could they just make sure the account was cancelled and refund us. THEY REFUSED TO refund the charge. They said they had to keep the charge because of all the work that went into them pushing and pulling information. I explained many times over that they can plainly see that we did not upload or integrate with anything so we are paying for absolutely nothing. They then told me that they billed in arrears, then told me they were billing me for the month that they gave me a free trial, then told me that they were billing me for March. After all this run around I explained that I had not used their service at all and that I had no intention of using it as it did not work for us..they still refused to refund our credit card. STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS...Great at the start and then once they have your money they let you down, WAY down. We went with SellerActive...much more customer focused and wonderfully priced.

Amiram
Manager in
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay away

Kommentare: Well.......was thinking to use them based on previous reviews that I was reading and the value for the money. As a new and small company thought what could go wrong. As a none technical person I oped for their set up.. they promised 15-30 phone call for set up, that my account will be integrated, sync and that I'll be ready to go and simply start doing business. But It wasn't like that at all. Phone cal came in simply to ask for more info and was around 5 minutes. After that I wanted to upload my whole inventory and integrated but because my Amazon.com already downloaded a few listings, the support person (which I think knows what she's doing) wanted to link these to all my channels. I tried to explain via so many emails back and forth that this is not what I'm looking for and really need my inventory uploaded she kept going back to the Amazon.com listings and try to connect these one. So I after 1 weeks talking to the walls I agree to continue with these few listings, but found out that because these listings are FBA listing, you can't integrate them to other channels. Or maybe they can but she didn't know how and couldn't help me. What it did it converted all the listings to 'none amazon fulfilled listings'. So I had to go and manually changed everything back to Amazon fulfilled. So if you sell FBA.......stay away and you will not get adequate support from them, only 5 miles long emails with instructions.

Looks good

Doesn't work

Jill
Inventory/ shipping in USA

Ecomdash

Kommentare: We have been able to organize our inventory and keep our numbers correct with this system. The ability to list items on more than just Amazon and eBay has been a great improvement from other software we have used.

It is easy to use. The customer support is great. They give you several hours of training time on the phone with one of their software specialists. On these calls you can ask whatever you want and they'll show you. Listing is easy and inventory management is a cinch.

The conversion process was difficult. We had some issues with our listings having some unknown code in them.

Thomas
Marketing in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tech support is nothing but excuses.

Kommentare: We never did get it to work fully and lost sales while we tried. They promised more than SellBrite, but in the end, Sellbrite was far more reliable.

It's hard to find some positive. We put a lot of resources into the software but had to abandon it for something else. They promised automation, but it never worked and there was always an excuse, a new one with every ticket.

We understood it better than their tech support people, who often can't comprehend the issue at hand. They seem focused on making excuses for flaws in the system rather than solving them. Inventory never worked right and after failing to make pricng work they admitted they do not have dynamic pricing at the listing level.

Huong
e-Commerce Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience for our small e-commerce store

Kommentare: We are a small e-commerce store with a small amount of team member, and inventory takes up a large part of our time, especially when we run our store on several channels, like Wordpress WooCommerce, Amazon Stores, drop ship vendors. Once we learnt about eComdash, it solved all of our problems. All the inventory reduction or counts are automated, it also syncs all the data across from our websites, which is wonderful. Saved us tons of time and labor cost.

EComdash is super easy to work with and it helps us-- a small e-commerce company with several channe

Some functions of eComdash is pretty robust and sometimes it gets me super confused. Like for reporting function it shows several that all sounded the same but I don't really know if the things I need will be inside of until after I run it and wait for 5 minutes until the report is ready to see if I actually ran the right report. So maybe, a preview of reports would be helpful.

Joseph
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy in general regarding eComdash. Have been using it for over a year now .

Kommentare: Everything I need regarding this aspect of our business. End to end solution.The platform is very robust and takes a little getting used to but the learning curve isn't all that bad.

What I like most is the awesome support staff they have in place. Always there when I need them and always have the answers. Phone support is really important to me. No emailing support@... and waiting a day to hear back from someone.

Majyk
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Perfect for me

Kommentare: Ecom Dash has way more goodies than I currently use.

Fast answer to questions Reasonable price keeps Ebay and Etsy inventory sync U tube has instructions Responsive to request I need

Learning keeps me on my toes Last time I checked there is no one working weekends Changes to the site often have me "relearning" my way around

Lok
Adminstrator in USA

Excellent product with exceptional technical support.

It is very inexpensive inventory software and works well with all the selling channels we are currently using ( Etsy, Amazon, Shopify and Walmart).

Pricing update and accounting functionality need some improvement. When a order was cancelled from some market places, the cancellation info would not be posted back to the ecomdash and you have to cancel it manually on the ecomdash's order dashboard.

Dave
President in USA
Einzelhandel

Ecomdash - Stellar Support and Response

Compared to other software experiences we had, ecomdash software actually does what they say it will do, simply put "It Works" and the customer service is supreme. One thing in particular about this company I like, is they listen to their customer's suggestions. I can't tell you how many times I have made suggestions only to see them studied and placed into the software. Most other companies don't or can't do that, ecomdash excels in that area.

I don't know that I can honestly come up with anything I like least about this product, or the vendor. It is to do a specific purpose and it does it well. I suppose IF I had to choose a least liked aspect, it would be the idle time out. Not that it isn't plenty long before time out and requiring the password to unlock it I just like to walk off for a bit and get some coffee, well you know. (note you don't have to re-logon in with user name and password, you just unlock it with the password). Truthfully I would not take away the idle timeout at all, it is there to protect my account. I just need to take a bit shorter coffee break :)