Über Web.com

Mit dem einzigartigen QuickStart von Web.com wird deine gesamte Website für dich konzipiert, alles für nur 199 USD.

Erfahre mehr über Web.com

This product was great until the past year. Easy to implement and manage.

Bewertungen zu Web.com

3,5
3,7
3,7
3,8

Web.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Web.com bereits verwendet?

Sander
Sander
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly capable with a learning curve

Kommentare: Ecomdash has allowed our business to expand as we sell online B2C, B2B, brick-and-mortar, and at mobile locations. No other software handles this for us like ecomdash can.

Ecomdash handles multi-channel inventory is a more comprehensive and flexible way than any other software we’ve tried.

The software is so capable that it also has a huge learning curve (we’ve been at it several years and still learn new things), and the interface isn’t very modern, nor is it mobile-friendly.

Kyle
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best inventory software

Kommentare: Great experience

Syncs all our websites super easily. Great customer support.

They don’t always implement the things that people request.

Antwort von Web.com

Hi Kyle, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! Our team will be happy to hear you've had a great experience. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you grow your ecommerce business.

Krunal
Cyber Risk and Analysis in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review of Web.com

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Web.com inhibits the capabilities of web development through established templates across various sectors creating a very user friendly experience for new and experienced users.

Least likeable feature is in order to use the website builder, you must pay a monthly subscription. Even with the monthly payment, there will be limited customizable features based on individual preference. For new users, this may not be necessary. However, experienced users may want to make customized changes that would be difficult to implement.

Deidre
Founding Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Disappointing Merger

Kommentare: Disappointing and frustrating. Every experience with Web.com has been like pulling teeth with tweezers. And now, I have YEARS of many different domains and content embedded and invested in this company. So disappointing. I can only PRAY that reviews like this will make them BETTER, and operate with the same excellence that Doster USED to have.

Dotster. The only thing I like about Web.com is the part of the company that used to be Dotster. I had been with Dotster for 15 years or more. Dotster used to be the BEST company at the BEST price/value with Amazing customer service and product features. In the last year that Doster began to go down hill in their customer service, that's when they merged with Web.com.

CUSTOMER SERVICE. They are too slow to respond. They do not all speak English clearly. They do not seem to be trained enough to understand your needs. They seem to be working from a keyword list and will send you associated documentation instead of helping you figure out your issue. Their web interface is difficult to navigate or understand and they now charge you for individual access to features that should be in your own control for your own domains.

Tyler
General Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eComdash - Bang for you Buck!

Kommentare: Really enjoy using eComdash, it's been a great part of what we do and makes our lives easier. Trying to manage multiple storefronts can be very time consuming and this cuts that down tremendously.

I really enjoy how much comes out of the box as well as being able to sync everything pretty effortlessly. Most eCommerce businesses have multiple storefronts, so being able to connect is vital.

For a bigger business with more custom needs, this may not work as well as you want. I am not sure if support can help with things like this but if it's a more basic structure, you will enjoy.

Peter
President in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Love it!

Kommentare: Wonderful

Syncing my two store fronts, inventory was a challenge to keep correct across the board. Now its on the money!

Nothing really, im not computer savvy and I been able to get it all going with some halp from support!

Antwort von Web.com

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We work hard to make it easier for customers like yourself to run their online store, so our team will be happy to hear you've had a great experience. We look forward to helping you continue to grow your ecommerce business. Thanks again, Ecomdash

Ryan
CEO in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It started off so good

Kommentare: I love ecomdash, and have invested hundreds of hours getting it setup, but once our subscription is up if the speed issues have not been fixed I will be forced to go somewhere else as it just completely kills productivity.

On boarding was really easy and customer support was great. The software does what it is supposed to and initially was a huge time saving investment for us. The price point they are offering their service at is great. As a small business the price point of some others out there are crazy, but there do seem to be some corners cut and a get what you pay for type thing going on here.

SLOW! Since we have started using it, it has gotten consistently slower month after month. There are some days where it take 30 seconds to a minute for a single page load. We contact support and they tell us everything is working fine on their end it must be a problem with our internet or to clear our cache.... Yeah no. When you need to manually edit 100 products and you have to spend over an hour just in page load times it kills your productivity. The only other thing I don't like is the software to manage listings is lacking and not the greatest so we do not really use it.

Antwort von Web.com

Hi Ryan - Thank you so much for your feedback. It's good to hear that the features and functionality fits your business's needs. We hate that you're experiencing slowness and it's hindering your productivity. We've recently implemented quite a few changes that should speed everything up. Someone from our team will be in touch to see if that helped and get any other feedback you may have. Thanks, Ecomdash

CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Packed with Features / But Buggy and Painfully Slow

Kommentare: The platform has a rich functionality set. Unfortunately, due to the open support tickets, we haven't been able to use the platform successfully yet - even after paying for the onboarding support package.

Ecomdash is packed with features. I tested a number of other competitors and Ecomdash significantly more features and functionality. When I spoke to other competitors, I had a lot of "No's" when I asked whether their platforms could perform certain actions. With Ecomdash it was "yes" after "yes". Liberating!

The software is very buggy with errors that need support tickets to fix. I have 3 errors so far as a new user, which means that I haven't been able to successfully use the platform at all. I even paid for the additional onboarding support package. But that mainly became a discussion about the errors that needed to be fixed. The platform is also painfully slow. After pressing any action button, there is a terribly long dwell time before the action is accepted and completed. Most of the paid onboarding call was taken up by waiting for the system to load and actions to be correctly saved.

Antwort von Web.com

Dear Michael, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with bugs and slowness. We really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. As you know we have a ton of features and really strive to make it easy for retailers like yourself to run their business. We're happy that we have everything you need, we just need to make sure everything works effectively for you. Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about the bugs and the slowness you're experiencing. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance. Thanks, Ecomdash

Christopher
Christopher

Almost Good

Kommentare: Considering that even though they state that they support woocommerce they really do not it is more of a try it and if it works okay and if it doesn't oh well it is your fault. lol what a crap way to run a business.

What I like most was being able to post items to different marketplaces.

This software failed repeatedly to post to woocommerce, and there support which is timely and round the clock but this is one problem they did not really try to solve. They said it was on my end, however Sellbrite & Sellerchamp have no problems posting to my woocommerce store. I really hated how their tech support is almost there for you but then not really.

Lapidary Artist in USA

ecomdash has allowed me to sell more of my work on more sales channels with less effort.

Kommentare: For anyone who sells on multiple sales channels this product is invaluable.

That it is integrated with all the sales channels I use--eBay, Etsy, Shopify, and Amazon, and as I grow I may expand to others. Customer service is responsive and they offer a LOT for an economical price. I'm a lapidary artist and make one of a kind gemstone focal beads and it's just me and a half time office assistant. I couldn't possibly manage selling on all these channels at once without a service like ecomdash. I've sold on eBay for 18 years, Etsy for 8 years, Shopify for 1+ year, and on Amazon for 2 months. Amanzon has suddenly become my biggest and best market! Ecomdash lets me try new sales channels with minimal effort while keeping track of inventory.

There have been numerous challenges with integrating my Etsy listings and there have been multiple times over the last year when I have sold an item on another channel and it was not deleted from my Etsy channel. This rarely happens with the other channels but Etsy has had repeated problems. I'm not sure if the difficulties come from Etsy or what, but ecomdash tech support always comes through with a fix in the end. I understand that these platforms are always changing so a service like ecomdash has to play catch up when these issues occur. They're also dependent on their users pointing out the problems as they arrive and they do their best to fix them prompty.

Terry
Einzelhandel

Incredible Inventory Management Software

The software is fantastic. You're able to manage all of your inventory across all your channels in one location. Before ecomdash, we kept track of our inventory manually in excel and used different software to list to the different channels - it was a nightmare! Now we can list to all of our channels from one software and our inventory is synched across the board. And in addition to synching, you have really great accounting reports like COGS, sales tax, etc. - real time savers! We researched vendors for two years and there are some out there that offer the depth of product but the monthly cost was just way beyond our means. Ecomdash provides a really affordable option for smaller sellers. Price is based on sales, not skus. What I like best about Ecomdash is the respect and support they give their clients - no one is too small for their attention. They are so very helpful in working with you and teaching you how to use their software to your best advantage. If you have a suggestion, the really listen and are continually upgrading in response to client suggestions. There are too many features to list them all here - you definitely need to check out their website or give them a call.

Like any software, there is a learning curve and it's taken me a bit of time to work out my system for listing product across the channels, but any time I have a question the support staff are right there to help me out. We sell a lot of one of a kind items and in previous software I pretty much created a listing at a time. In ecomdash, it's much faster to upload your data via csv file. Part of the learning curve is there are so many features that our previous software didn't have, so I'm learning how best to utilize them.

Stay Away - Ecomdash is no longer supported

Kommentare: It was fine for a couple of years, but they seem to have stopped maintaining and supporting the platform. Now we have to switch to a different inventory system.

We chose this software because it could sync inventory to many sales channels at a reasonable cost. However, it no longer syncs with our Woocommerce sites and Ecomdash has gradually stopped supporting the platform.

Ecomdash is no longer actively supported. As far as I can tell, it was acquired and they are keeping it alive to milk subscription fees from existing customers. However, they no longer appear to be answering the phones or updating the system.

Mark
Einzelhandel

Very good at keeping my inventory in sync across selling channels

ecomdash is great for my business, because I have been enjoying using ShipStation and I needed a system to keep my channels in sync, without adding a lot of activity to my work flow. It doesn't need to integrate into ShipStation. It will work along side of ShipStation, doing it's job, while letting ShipStation do it's job of handling the shipping. The people at ecomdash are friendly and helpful. Support is quick to get back to you and they don't mind getting on the phone to help you out.

The UI isn't currently state of the art, but it isn't overly difficult to deal with. I've been making suggestions and they are willing to listen. If their UI designer/developer can up their game, they can trump the others that I've used (and gave up on), because I have yet to see a super easy to use UI in this particular service niche. It's a bit new, and there are vestiges of certain very niche markets that they must have created their software for initially, and I find that in terms of creating templates and imports, you can see a lot of specific fields that pertain to those marketplaces. Ideally they could filter them out if the client is not using those marketplaces. I don't print postage through their application, and Would like to stay with ShipStation for that. In fact, I'd be happy if they would just form a partnership with ShipStation because ShipStation really has the shipping thing figured out pretty well.

Brandon
Sales Manager in USA

Good for the Money

Kommentare: I would rate ecomdash as 3.5 stars overall. I have used them for about 2 years and there have been several times I wanted to leave, but there is not much out there I could find that beats the price-to-feature ratio ecomdash offers. We currently do not do FBA and I know that some users have had issues with that. However, for our business ecomdash offers features that many higher priced competitors offer and are exactly what we need. We have had a few problems over the years, but the customer service (although sometimes difficult to reach) was above average in most of the cases in getting the problem resolved. This is not a perfect product, but for a growing business like ourselves this is what we need.

Great Value for what is included Includes features that many others don't have Decent customer service

Slow between screens Some information seems difficult to find Shipping service is not user friendly

Lindsey
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ecomdash has completely revolutionized the functionality of our warehouse!

Kommentare: After months of researching and interviewing companies for the best software solution, we chose ecomdash. That was over a year ago now, and we've never second guessed our decision. It provides all the functionality we need to keep our business operations organized and centralized.

What I like most about ecomdash is it is one central stop for all the functions our warehouse does. From inventory management to listings to shipping - ecomdash does it all.

Customization. I wish there were a few more options to customize the look and functionality. For example, custom reports, custom dashboard, custom pick-list and packing slips. Every business has it's own idiosyncrasies that it would be great to have a software that could meld even better to my unique business model.

Deb
eCommerce Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Promising but in the end they lack the simplest of customer service courtesy

The platform looked promising as a less expensive alternative to ChannelAdvisor. Their initial customer service was helpful

They have a very limited number of API calls that they can tolerate that prevented us from being able to use it. Even though they give you a "free trial" they require a credit card. MAKE SURE TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY if this product is not for you. This is where their customer service breaks down tremendously. If you do not formally cancel your account before the trial is up they charge you. No problem, as soon as I saw the charge I contacted them to tell them (that they can see) we never used the account, just forgot to cancel and could they just make sure the account was cancelled and refund us. THEY REFUSED TO refund the charge. They said they had to keep the charge because of all the work that went into them pushing and pulling information. I explained many times over that they can plainly see that we did not upload or integrate with anything so we are paying for absolutely nothing. They then told me that they billed in arrears, then told me they were billing me for the month that they gave me a free trial, then told me that they were billing me for March. After all this run around I explained that I had not used their service at all and that I had no intention of using it as it did not work for us..they still refused to refund our credit card. STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS...Great at the start and then once they have your money they let you down, WAY down. We went with SellerActive...much more customer focused and wonderfully priced.

Amiram
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay away

Kommentare: Well.......was thinking to use them based on previous reviews that I was reading and the value for the money. As a new and small company thought what could go wrong. As a none technical person I oped for their set up.. they promised 15-30 phone call for set up, that my account will be integrated, sync and that I'll be ready to go and simply start doing business. But It wasn't like that at all. Phone cal came in simply to ask for more info and was around 5 minutes. After that I wanted to upload my whole inventory and integrated but because my Amazon.com already downloaded a few listings, the support person (which I think knows what she's doing) wanted to link these to all my channels. I tried to explain via so many emails back and forth that this is not what I'm looking for and really need my inventory uploaded she kept going back to the Amazon.com listings and try to connect these one. So I after 1 weeks talking to the walls I agree to continue with these few listings, but found out that because these listings are FBA listing, you can't integrate them to other channels. Or maybe they can but she didn't know how and couldn't help me. What it did it converted all the listings to 'none amazon fulfilled listings'. So I had to go and manually changed everything back to Amazon fulfilled. So if you sell FBA.......stay away and you will not get adequate support from them, only 5 miles long emails with instructions.

Looks good

Doesn't work

Jill
Inventory/ shipping in USA

Ecomdash

Kommentare: We have been able to organize our inventory and keep our numbers correct with this system. The ability to list items on more than just Amazon and eBay has been a great improvement from other software we have used.

It is easy to use. The customer support is great. They give you several hours of training time on the phone with one of their software specialists. On these calls you can ask whatever you want and they'll show you. Listing is easy and inventory management is a cinch.

The conversion process was difficult. We had some issues with our listings having some unknown code in them.

Thomas
Marketing in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tech support is nothing but excuses.

Kommentare: We never did get it to work fully and lost sales while we tried. They promised more than SellBrite, but in the end, Sellbrite was far more reliable.

It's hard to find some positive. We put a lot of resources into the software but had to abandon it for something else. They promised automation, but it never worked and there was always an excuse, a new one with every ticket.

We understood it better than their tech support people, who often can't comprehend the issue at hand. They seem focused on making excuses for flaws in the system rather than solving them. Inventory never worked right and after failing to make pricng work they admitted they do not have dynamic pricing at the listing level.

Huong
e-Commerce Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience for our small e-commerce store

Kommentare: We are a small e-commerce store with a small amount of team member, and inventory takes up a large part of our time, especially when we run our store on several channels, like Wordpress WooCommerce, Amazon Stores, drop ship vendors. Once we learnt about eComdash, it solved all of our problems. All the inventory reduction or counts are automated, it also syncs all the data across from our websites, which is wonderful. Saved us tons of time and labor cost.

EComdash is super easy to work with and it helps us-- a small e-commerce company with several channe

Some functions of eComdash is pretty robust and sometimes it gets me super confused. Like for reporting function it shows several that all sounded the same but I don't really know if the things I need will be inside of until after I run it and wait for 5 minutes until the report is ready to see if I actually ran the right report. So maybe, a preview of reports would be helpful.

Joseph
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy in general regarding eComdash. Have been using it for over a year now .

Kommentare: Everything I need regarding this aspect of our business. End to end solution.The platform is very robust and takes a little getting used to but the learning curve isn't all that bad.

What I like most is the awesome support staff they have in place. Always there when I need them and always have the answers. Phone support is really important to me. No emailing support@... and waiting a day to hear back from someone.

John M.
John M.
Business Owner in USA

Great Support Staff

Kommentare: Ecomdash is helping me improve my business by allowing me to manage multiple sites from a single interface.

The software takes time to learn and understand. The best part is the support you get from the support team. They respond quickly, the schedule a call feature is really nice, and everyone of the support staff I have dealt with have been very helpful and supportive.

The system takes time to learn and it could use a few more features; however, by and large it works very well.

Joe
Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for our needs

The price was extremely attractive and the customer service is extremely responsive. They have a live chat feature that enables me to get my questions answered immediately.

Slow loading times make certain tasks like product kitting take longer than they should.

Volkan
Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free trial is just a bait.

I didn’t use it much. Although it might be useful in some ways, I completely not satisfies with customer service.

“Free trial is just a bait, they start charging without giving any notice” I have started a free trial with them, which gave me 2 months of free usage, and it required my credit card to activate it. During the trial period, maybe I used them for a few times and then left the portal. After several months when I checked my credit card, I realized that they have charged me for the past 6-8 months. I immediately contacted them for a refund, they refused it saying that it is against their policy. I tried all the ways possible to get my right, even finally their CEO called me, however he also didn’t help me, saying that if he helps me, he would have to do the same for others who has the same issue as me. And I told him that even million dollar companies or banks inform their users before charging them, and if something happens by mistake, they can help for customer satisfaction. That was my experience with them, just to let others know it in advance before creating an ecomdash account.

Anne
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecomdash is very intuitive to use and has strong customer support.

I like the way you can link inventory from multiple sales channels in one database. It has a simple layout that is easy to use and it is very helpful the way they keep histories of downloads, imports and exports. Also, when you call customer service you always get someone who is very knowledgeable of the product.

We're still learning how to use the program but so far I don't see any major shortcomings. If I had to say one it is a little confusing how a parent product is shown as listed on a storefront but the variants that we are actually selling are not listed on the storefront when they actually are being sold on these storefronts.