Über Semrush

SEO-System, das Schlüsselwort-Suche, Backlinks, Website-Audit, Positionsverfolgung, Diagramme und Werbeforschung umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über Semrush

Competitive analysis isn't totally accurate, but about as good as anything else I've come across. They keep adding more and more features and there are a number of integrations that I really like.

The pricing can sometimes be ridiculous. I am a one many side-hustle "SEO Agency", and I am spending $100 bucks a month on the tool.

Bewertungen zu Semrush

Semrush hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.899 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Semrush bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.899)

Carsten
Marketing Strategist in Deutschland
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Die Rund-um-Sorglos SEO Software

Kommentare: Mit Semrush haben wir erstmals einen umfangreichen Einblick in die Markt- und Wettbewerbssituation erhalten. Die Ableitung von Keywordrecherche zur SEO-Texterstellung ist sehr einfach gehalten und überzeugt immer wieder aufs Neue. Den größten Gewinn gab uns das On- und Offpage SEO Audit. So konnten wir große Fehler in Minuten ausfindig machen und korrigieren.

Am besten gefällt mir das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis der Softwarelösung Semrush. Semrush bietet uns alle Features, die wir für unsere Keywordrecherche und tägliches SEO benötigen.

Die Navigation könnte etwas einfacher sein, um den Workflow zwischen den einzelnen Komponenten zu erleichtern.

MD Rafiul
MD Rafiul
Best Keyword Tool in the Market in Bangladesch
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Keyword Tool in the Market

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love Semrush for its keyword research features. They almost show the right search volume like search console. And their features to filter and sort the search results are really helpful. For example, I can use their “Domain Overview” feature to see what keywords are driving the most traffic to my website. This helps me figure out which of my keywords should be prioritized for SEO efforts. You can gap research of your content too, to see what keywords people are typing in after they’ve clicked through from a specific section of your content. Overall, I think it’s an essential tool for any online marketing strategist.

-It can be expensive if you are a beginner marketer. There are free alternatives that offer most of the same features. -they are not beginner-friendly.

letzten Monat

We love being an essential part of your marketing stack! Thank you for leaving your insightful review, this is great for current and potential users to read :)

Ceo in Kamerun

Semrush best SEO and website management tool.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: No problems encountered at the moment.

What I liked about this software is the fact that it allows me to analyze my website and unearth the problems related to its referencing and then the solutions it offers me to overcome these errors.

What I liked least about this software is its price list, it is really expensive for beginners.

vor 2 Monaten

We love to hear that you're making excellent use of our software! Thank you for the feedback regarding our pricingwe offer a 7-day free trial and we also have a free account level that is the perfect fit for a single site. Wishing you the best!

Kathrin
Digital Strategist in Deutschland
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For the German speaking market it's not precise enough for me

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I don't know how it works in other countries, but for DE, AT and CH the data base is not good enough for me.

I can get a fast overview about the things I request in the tool like search volume and the loading time is good.

Often I am not sure how realiable the data base is. The results are often different to the ones I get from other tools, which deliver similar results among each other. I can only speak for the German speaking market, but here I am not convinced. I also got recommendations from the tool to look at the page rank to improve the SEO performance. In 2021 this was weird to me. Also the facts about a domain like organic traffic and organic keyword rankings are different and seem not real (way to less).

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Kathrin, we appreciate your feedback. While we can't speak to the exactness of other tools, at Semrush, we are continuously looking to improve and strengthen the accuracy of our data. We offer integrations with Google products in order to get the most precise data directly from the analytics of your website. If you have any additional feedback on how we can improve, we welcome it! Please send it to mail@semrush.com

Sam
Owner, SEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My CRITICAL Tool for All Things SEO

Kommentare: I love it. I made a decision years ago to go with Semrush as my #1 tool for SEO and I have not regretted that decision at all.

I love how they are constantly adding new and very helpful tools as well as data to their platform. I feel like the value continues to grow as I use the platform.

There are a few things that I wish didn't cost extra to use.... such as the Agency platform.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

SEO tool from Semrush

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am using Semrush over 3 years and I analyze my competitor, keyword research and backlink audit.

Semrush is really helpful tool for SEO's to understand market strategy, competitors analysis and performance metrics.

Semrush is a little bit expensive but it has many important feature for other platforms.

Digital marketer in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent SEO tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love the keyword research feature in Semrush, it helped me to find the top performing keywords and the keywords for which my competitors' are ranking in the top 10 positions in the Google search results. I started targeted those keywords in my content and got good improvement in website traffic.

Best tool for keyword research, competitor analysis and website audit. I have cleaned all my website errors and deleted harmful bad backlinks. And so in a couple of months we were able to improve our website authority score and rankings in Google search results.

A bit expensive for small and medium size business

Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most extensive keyword research and competitor analysis tool.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is so extensive that I still have to learn a few more features. They can add a tutorial where they recommend how to gain valuable insights from the plethora of features available.

SEMrush is so extensive and offers so many features for keyword analysis, backlink analysis, SEO recommendations, content research tool, backlink gap, position tracking, keyword manager, traffic insights - paid and organic and so much more.

They have removed the PPC display ads discovery and analysis tool which was really helpful.

Parth
Founder in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Highly recommended! Best for keyword research

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is great. Been using it for last 6 months to find low competition keywords for my blog and landing pages. Results are reliable and helped me rank on google. Never faced any glitch or trouble while using it. Support is fast and efficient too. It’s definitely the best tool for keyword research out there.

I use Semrush to find out keyword search volume, related keywords and keyword difficulty. It does a great job for me. I consider semrush results more reliable than any other tool.

It’s not so user friendly to access from mobile devices.

Jerome
Jerome
SEO and SEM Senior Specialist in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The only SEO tool trusted by experts

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am satisfied; this software helped me prove to my company that a low-performing site could be at the top of SERPs. We are finally getting leads, and luckily, I was able to get promoted because of this software. Thanks to Semrush.

SemRush being a well-known brand to SEO experts is surprisingly cheaper than its competitors- but the most powerful tool I've ever used. The Keyword Tool helped me a lot; this feature made me monitor the keywords our competitors were using and helped us rank at the top of Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). I also use this to monitor our website analytics, fix bugs, and optimize our website pages. Semrush never fails its customers; the software will definitely help you reach your goals and KPIs. Glad I was able to use this product.

For beginners, it could be confusing, but it is easy to understand once you had the chance to explore it. Semrush provides video tutorials and tips online, so this shouldn't be a problem for first time users.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Freelancer in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Semrush

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Semrush is the SEO tool for all digital marketing agencies. It is used to manage backlinks, Site audits, and site recommendations. We can do with it Local SEO, Social SEO, Mobile SEO, and Global SEO.

Semrush is used to manage backlinks, It is used for site audit Site Recommendation

It provides the facility for the report of SERP's only for local SEO check local files for all contries

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review, Muhammad! We are continuing to add new countries' data to our local SEO toolkit. We appreciate your patience and feedback and are excited you're able to use other aspects of Semrush!

Muzamil
Sales and Marketing Specialist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful SEO tool with great capabilities

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We wanted a tool that can help us fill in our gaps in the industry on the side of SEO, SEMRUSH has helped us to optimize all our on-site pages, off-site and technical SEOs for the website. The tool helps in conducting keyword analysis and compares us with others in the market.

The platform is great for many things such as website audit, link building, conducting backlink analysis, finding the keyword and backlinks gap, conducting competitive analysis, and finding the correct keywords for website optimization and website analytics.

Too many features can confuse the starters, and do require proper induction and training to be able to utilize everything within the platform. SEMRUSH only focuses on Google rankings, it would have been great to see other search engines too (Yahoo, bing, safari, etc). And it is a bit pricey and if one needs every feature then Guru gets more expensive.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for using our tool to fill in all the SEO data you could need! With over 55+ tools, we understand it can be a lot. We have created resources in our Knowledge Base and have links to "User Manual" in most of our tools. When you first sign up for an account, we can provide you with a live demo which will help make the interface easier to navigate :)

Rania
Technical solutions architect in Ägypten

Maximize your online visibility with the greatest end-to-end SEO, SEM, and SMM platform.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We have saved an incredible amount of hours since the day I started to use Semrush, It provides us with all of the statistical data we really need to maximize our search engine visibility and to achieve the highest results in our PPC campaigns and paid advertising across search engines and social media marketing too. I cannot imagine how search engine marketers used to work without the information and statistics we collect from Semrush and websites like it, since Google doesn't provide us with enough information. I consider Semrush the most important factor in driving thousands and even millions of visitors to your website every day, and to escalating exponential online growth and traffic maximization to boost organic rankings, sales, social shares/mentions, and digital engagement.

Semrush is my favourite end-to-end SEO platform with a comprehensive end-to-end feature-rich toolset to fulfil your SEO, SEM, and SMM. Some of the greatest Pros of Semrush and the reason why I really appreciate their efforts and that I never needed to switch to an alternative is because it has the most powerful tools for keyword research, competitive intelligence, link-building, organic position tracking, and prospecting high domain-authority websites for a potential digital PR opportunity to build and maintain a strong online reputation through link-building to drive more traffic and achieve broader brand-awareness. I have been implementing Semrush for my clients for over 4 years and since that day until now, while new services come and go, nothing has been as comprehensive as Semrush and no other tool has the deep analysis and the insightful reporting capabilities it has. I cannot explain the great, exceptional results I've achieved for my clients during the past four years by only using Semrush.

One critical issue I have been facing with Semrush for 4 years, since day one, until now, is the lack of an Arabic database for the Middle East region. This is a huge mistake by them, and I don't understand how come they still didn't take any action regarding it. This leads me to use another tool from their rivals for our Middle Eastern clients with no international presence strategy. One another super annoying bug that most of the people I invited to Semrush have mentioned, including my existing clients, is when trying to sign-up for the trial and the payment keeps failing until he decides to purchase, then it works! I mentioned this bug to them one year ago, but until now it was still happening.

letzten Monat

We are grateful to be an essential part of your marketing strategies, Rania! As always, we appreciate your feedback about our Arabic databases. With a tool as large as ours, our development team backlog adds up quickly. We will ensure to share your feedback with them to put a little more steam behind it. Wishing you the best!

Eric
Eric
Co-founder & VP of SEO in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SEMrush is a must-have

Kommentare: The overall experience has been extremely helpful & positive. This has helped us launch additional products & services for our customers and deliver exceptional value.

Great access to data, the new Trends report is a nice feature. Ranking & benchmarking are great and the ability to manage all facets of the search campaigns from each project is very helpful. The resource library and certifications are great as well.

- Limited customizations of the reports (more pre-set templates/galleries would be nice & the ability to make changes to all reports in a group at once would help) - An aggregate dashboard would be helpful (to see the performance of all locations within an organization) - Each individual data set should be exportable into a PDF - or the ability to add a performance metric/visualization to the reports by adding it as a widget to the reporting library)

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Eric! Thank you for sharing your experience; we're more than happy to know that the overall experience with Semrush has been extremely helpful & positive. We want to kindly ask you to DM us via social media channels with your Semrush account email so we can put the cons you've listed to the radar of our product teams. Thanks in advance!

Iván
Iván
Marketing manager in Spanien

De las mejores herramientas de Marketing pero muy cara

Kommentare: Como herramienta los más de 4 años que la hemos usado nos ha satisfecho mucho, pero llega un momento que no la utilizamos tanto ya que también tenemos ahref, si tris y screamingfrog, y el gasto ya se nos hace muy elevado

Tiene un conjunto muy completo de aplicaciones tanto para web y redes sociales, aunque la mitad no las uso porque nos dedicamos más al ppc y SEO

Es un gasto muy caro para nuestra agencia y por eso hemos decidido buscar otras herramientas más asequibles que cubren nuestra tarea

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Ivan! Thank you for the feedback. We of course would love customers from all over the world to be able to afford using Semrush for their tasks. We don't want to see you go - we'd love to connect 1:1 to help you to identify the optimal package for your needs. And you can always use our free plan, it is limited but still could be helpful!

Marketing Program Manager in USA
Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An SEO platform that grows in strength and capability

Kommentare: After almost a decade of using SEMrush, I can't recommend it highly enough. For a serious marketing research, it should be an essential component. There are many different types of data available in SEMrush. Being able to turn data into actionable KPIs is essential. SEMrush provides you with the information you need to make wise decisions and to do so daily. When it comes to creating a website, there are a lot of moving parts. With so many data points, creating a visual model is essential if you want to use the information proactively. SEMrush gives me the tools I need to improve the performance, speed, and intelligence of my websites.

Any software has both internal and external benefits. On the exterior, I like to see good design, good navigation, and a good rate of work. It has one of the largest keyword databases among similar tools, as well as all the essential configurations like keyword magic tools that allow you to add stop words and all the other features that a current SEO tool should have. To keep our SEM and SEO teams in touch, we use SEMrush to get a lot of information regarding keywords, technical, and competition data. When we first started using SEMrush, we utilized it as an "add-on" to other products, but now it is our primary tool. SEMrush's API access is just another perk of an enterprise-level subscription. In addition, we use the organic research tool a lot to learn about our domain as well as our competitors'. While researching their competition and the market, the SEM team makes use of the "Competitive Intelligence Add-On" offered by SEMrush to gather information.

A lot of expertise and attention is required because the product's UI is so simple to use. A class of keywords may be necessary if you are new to digital marketing or SEO. Ultimately, it's not a huge problem. SEMrush has one flaw that irked me. At any given moment, you can only have one account open in your browser. When someone else logs in using the same account as you, you can't get back in.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello there! Thank you very much for your detailed review & for sharing your concerns. In our ToS, we state that each account allows limited number of devices and locations for simultaneous login - otherwise, our security system is triggered since more logins could mean unauthorised access. To prevent third parties from accessing your data, the account is logged out and you will have to restore the password.

Max
Digital Marketing Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have Tool For Marketers

Kommentare: I have been using Semrush for over two years now and I cannot imagine my professional life without it. It is a really basic but essential part of our marketing growth.

The ease of use and the simplicity of the UX are unparalleled to other tools out there. The depth of features is also great and I love the fact that it does such a good training job to make things easy.

The reports and downloads are not too customizable which adds an extra layer of effort.

Steven
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

SEMRush Rocks

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy and have found many uses for this software. I want better reporting for the nearly $230/month our small company pays though.

Support on the Rep side, instant data points with a single click, simple reporting

Some features have been removed with the price changes, mainly in the reporting section - Reporting is important in my industry and SEMRush has removed many of the options here for small business to take advantage of your reporting services due to the price point being too high on the "next level up."

Kevin
SEO + Content Optimization in Kanada

The Standard for SEO Project Management

Kommentare: I am very happy with the power that Semrush provides for managing, aggregating and reporting on SEO and related digital data. This is a top-tier offering in the space and has shown continual improvements and innovation over the years. I will continue to support and use Semrush in our business practice.

Semrush continues to evolve and improve their software which is good news for SEO practitioners. The platform contains a LOT of features, many of which you may not ever require. Because it is feature rich, there is a learning curve that goes with using the software. But once you have that understanding in hand, Semrush offers great value for SEO and related digital marketing services.

Many new elements of the platform feel under baked. Have to pay to use each feature feels disingenuous...do I get no acknowledgement of using the software for over five years now? It would be nice to "test drive" new functions to determine if they offer value in the process. Having to pull out a credit card continually to add more data, or additional users, or test new features can bloat the price tag for Semrush considerably. Finally, having to reach out to Customer Service each time to you need to reconfigure your services is unnecessary in this era of SaaS -- improve the backend account management tool so users can "see" what they are paying for, please.

Robert
Robert
Founder & CEO in USA

Semrush is the critical

Kommentare: SEMRUSH dramatically changed how we do business from a marketing standpoint. The marketing insight into our competitors is something we analyze daily.

The feature that impacted our business was the keyword research capabilities. This has solved the major rework problem when you find yourself chasing a bad keyword down a rabbit whole of frustration and time lot. Semrush solve this problem.

Hope for more content marketing features like the SEMRUSH version of their jarvisa.ai. SEMRUSH needs to build a similar tool and challenge the Jarvis community and charge 1/2 the price. This would give them more of a marketing edge

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy in USA

Solid all-in-one for marketers

Semrush offers pretty much everything you need to handle digital marketing and SEO. The feature-set is massive, from social posting and link disavowals to site health.

Semrush is a pretty classic "all-in-one" – jack of all trades, master of none. We routinely have to look at specialist software to get REALLY deep in any one area, but Semrush easily covers the 30-, 20- and 15,000-foot views.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to know that our tool saved you some time.

Jorge
Product Manager in Nicaragua

#1 Agency Competitor and Market Analysis Tool

Kommentare: SEMrush allows me and my team to keep up to date with digital marketing trends, news, and content. When it comes to competitor and market research, SEMrush is my go-to digital strategy tool to perform this process in a timely and efficient manner. Also, the keyword research tool makes my keyword planning more efficient and productive.

SEMrush has helped our onboarding process smoother and more efficient as we have available significant insights into our new client's market and competitive landscape. Having all this data available straight away allows to focus on higher-level tasks rather than investing much time in regular research activity. Also, the resources section is the best. You guys show expertise through your courses and blogs.

I would suggest that there is a different sign-in scheme for agencies, for example, instead of signing in with one user, there should be an account type that allows an admin to grant user access to others while still being under the same plan. This will save time by not having to share credentials and keep resetting passwords.

Anuj
Anuj
SEO Analyst in Indien

comprehensive SEO Marketing Tool For Business Clients

Kommentare: Semrush is a comprehensive and easy to use marketing tool set that provides business owners and marketing managers with all the essential information they need. The magic of Semrush is that it allows to track our competitors' exact SEO strategies, read their back-links profile and see what keywords they are ranking for in the search engines. This way, we can easily replicate their results and outrank them by implementing these strategies Ourself.

Semrush is the all-in-one marketing tool for search optimization. It helps to find best opportunities on the Internet, beat our competitors and stay ahead of Google search. It is a powerful and versatile suite of marketing tools designed to help search engine marketers and webmasters drive traffic, generate leads, and monitor their digital marketing campaigns. The SEMrush pro edition enables to take our SEO efforts to the next level with access to more data for better keyword research, content marketing tracking, local rankings monitoring and more.

No issue faced, It is best competitive research tool allowing people to track their keywords' positions on search engines.

Yassine
Yassine
Manager IT in Marokko

A real tresor of Content marketing strategy tool!

Kommentare: In my experience in getting accurate data, I always need to utilize the right instrument. My approach's success depends on the correctness of the data i'm willing to collet, insights, and intelligence. For keyword research, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis, Semrush was a critical choice and so the right tool. To get results, I'm always searching for trustworthy data and actionable insights. That what makes Semrush my go-to tool for content research and optimization. As such, an SEO strategy must be comprehensive.

When it comes to search engine optimization, digital marketing, and business intelligence, Semrush is the one-stop solution for all of your requirements. Semrush allows me to get a better understanding of my customers or targets' demographics, such as their age, gender, and location, so that I can provide them with the most appropriate products and services. Day after day I'm more and more surprised to learn that spamming backlinks might do more harm than good to my search engine rankings. The Semrush Backlink Audit tool was the best assist for me in identifying and removing them, as well as a variety of other harmful elements. IMO all options are reasonably priced, with the exception of the Semrush Pro plan, which is prohibitively expensive for small and medium-sized businesses.

The product's friendly UI takes some expertise and awareness. Beginning SEO and digital marketing learners might take a cours on technical keywords, but overall it's not that big of a problem. What I didn't like the most about Semrush is that you can only log into one account at a time. However, if you share it and someone else logs in with the same account, the original user loses access. It would be nice if Semrush could fix this issue and notify any future users of unauthorized access.

Naz
Google Consultant in UK

Swiss Army Knife of SEO Tools

Kommentare: Overall I'd say an 8 out of 10. Customer service is good, the tools are powerful and data-rich and help me make powerful conclusions.

The UX, range of tools and insights are great. This is a really powerful tool. I love the projects and the ability to manage backlinks and cleanups. The content management is very nifty too!

I dislike the fact you've to spend $100 dollars per month to get white label SEO reports. Also, I'm not too keen on the sales guys pushing new deals and not supporting old deals (a few friends have experienced this). Previous I wanted to upgrade to an annual plan and essentially I'd lose some of the benefits I had, that didn't make sense.

letztes Jahr

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback! The revised pricing model includes either new features or alters additional to main tier product's prices. However, we always value our loyal customers and provide them with the unique opportunity to stay on the same level of subscription for the same price! - Ed