Über FortiClient

Web-Filterung, WAN-Optimierung, Anwendungs-Firewall und Antivirus / Anti-Malware-Funktionalität für Laptops, PCs und mobile Geräte.

Erfahre mehr über FortiClient

I was invited as a user to install, configure and use this VPN software. I received all the instructions by email and for me, my area of expertise is technical support, it was very easy.

Its security features as its annoying and pop ups frequently. As we have other antivirus its not of any use.

Bewertungen zu FortiClient

FortiClient hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 273 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FortiClient bereits verwendet?

Armando
Armando
Programmer Analyst in Dominikanische Republik
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Remote Access Solution

Kommentare: I use Forticlient to connect to the office remotely and to protect my computer from viruses and threats. I access servers and databases daily without difficulty and I am satisfied with the experience obtained at the time.

It is an easy-to-configure tool that allows effective and efficient connectivity to our local networks from anywhere outside our offices.

At the moment I have no complaints about the tool, I use it daily without difficulty or risk and safely.

Matthew
Informatics Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient - VPN for the win

Kommentare: It's been a seamless tool, a very helpful one in connecting to the office while away on a business trip or logging in from home. It has very little upkeep need and also brings a level of security when connecting back to the office. Overall it's been a very good experience!

FortiClient VPN has made connecting back to the office a very simplistic task - the ease of use is a huge win and knowing an extra level of security is there is also brings piece of mind. The connection is fast and after the connection it runs in the background quietly and effectively.

The initial setup is a bit cumbersome but yet to be expected with setting up you internal network and to ensure the connection is correct. The actual use again is easy, there is not much that needs to be done by the end user.

Joshua
infrastructure engineer in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient VPN

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: good and reliable, easy to use and deploy to staff. easyf or them to understand

easy of use multiple domains on one vpn 2fa security easy deployment

so far no issues or concerns while using this product

Mansi
Lead TA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient Review when Used for a VPN connections

Kommentare: Overall Experience is good. Previously we use to connect with globalProtect but compared to it Forticlient is user friendly.

The software is easy to install and upgrade Login to VPN requires authentication which is very nicely set up in this software. Generally, we use OTP/Call authentication on Cell and we get passkeys within seconds and no need to wait.

The authentication/Login process is easy and speedy but as soon as your system is locked or stayed idle for a longer time, it will auto disconnect and you would need to log in again with the credentials and authentication. So in a day, we need to go through this login process multiple times and which is very tiring.

Al
Infrastructure Systems Analyst in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and easy to deploy

It's easy to use, not a lot of learning curve needed for end users to use it. Also easy to deploy and very customizable. We currently have this paired with a third party MFA and the integration is seamless.

There's nothing to not like about Forticlient.

Jean Philippe
Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Remote work done easy

Kommentare: Forticlient connects our client's 300+ remote employees to servers every morning. Creating profiles is a fast process, and getting new employees to connect fast is an easy process.

Reliability is the most important point when using a VPN, with all the included aspects it covers. Forticlient is a user-friendly and easy to get your hands on authentication software that allows our clients to connect to their worksite remotely. It's quick to deploy and get started with, and is now part of our daily routine.

There was very little Forticlient couldn't do and since the latest updates, it's now even better. The only quirks we ever had were more related to end-user hardware.

Evgeni
Evgeni
ServiceNow Developer in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust internet security solution

Provides secure remote access to the corporate network with multiple layers of protection.

Sometimes VPN connectivity issues occur.

Bill
Map Data Reviewer in Philippinen
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient, one of the best VPN out there!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Layers of security is just so good. Addition of mobile app makes it greater than the others.

No cons I might say. I didn't have any problem encountered during the time that I used it.

Rachelle Anne
RCS in Philippinen
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It is very convenient for our team. We use this everytime that I am on field so my team can still access our software.

Should use this with a strong internet connection.

Joshua
Infrastructure Engineer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Top notch VPN

Kommentare: Awesome for it works, and easy to lunch at start-up.

Easy to install and use. management is user friendly

I have not see any -ve side about it, for the past 8months of using this.

Turan
IT in Türkei
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote Connection? Do not be afraid !

Kommentare: Much faster and easier installation than other devices and software I use. It has a more integrated structure and a customizable structure thanks to more roles and roles. The comfort of using it for a long time is perfect.

Forget all the remote connection configurations and secure access methods you know. A structure that can work 100% integrated with your existing system and is 100% safe. With a very small software, you can instantly include any device and software you want into a huge structure within seconds. Since it has the feature of working as an antivirus program, connection and endpoint security is realized at a high level. The Security Fabric feature makes this aspect even stronger.SSL provides a much more suitable environment for your structure thanks to its IPSec features. The Forticlient EMS feature is the best part of this process.

I will not have a negative opinion. But if you have a lack of configuration and experience, you can get an inefficient performance from the process. Especially the support of the installation by experts will increase your performance.

Ian
IT Support Specialis in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Security where you need it

Kommentare: Excellent, In my time using this it has not failed us once and the ability to detect when the primary is offline the secondary takes over the role almost instantaneous. We do not get flooded with calls telling us the internet is down. Customers do not even realize how safe and secure they are.

The software is very user friendly and the GUI is well laid out. Obviously it isnt designed for end user or customer use, but as an administrator the layout and applications that are managed by the actual firewalls are easily accessible and well formatted. No DOS based coding required. The config files are quite well formatted and easily modified for importing in a timely manner.

None, easy to set up and use and on a daily basis. it isn't a task i do not look forward to doing and i use this daily as part of my admin tasks.

Nandy
Administrative Assistant in Barbados
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient VPN makes work from home possible!

Kommentare: My company uses forticlient for remote work. When Covid-19 prevented persons from being in close proximity to each other, forticlient saved the day by giving persons the ability to work from home without skipping a beat or missing out on anything. It is a must-have for small companies.

Easy to download and set up Allows employees access to work server and work files It is free for what we use it for which is the VPN option It is SAFE!!! which is super important because we deal with very sensitive information.

When multiple persons are on it at the same time, the connection can drop and that can create a whole mess. It gives no alert when the connection drops, the only way you know is when you suddenly can't access work files. If the computer goes to sleep, you will have to log in all over again because the connection will drop.

Traci
Field Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VPN Connects our Remote Ministry Staff

Kommentare: FortiClient has been an easy, effective system to work with. It allows our Staff to securely access and share our entire filing system over the network.

Foriclient allows our remote staff to securely share and store files and easily access them when we're connected to the VPN. This system allows us to share files and access them remotely without having having to use storage space on our personal devices.

Occasionally I have to log on multiple times. I don't know if this is an error in entering my password, or if it just has trouble connecting. I can still connect; sometimes I just have to enter my password more than once. In addition the only downside to using the VPN is that if it is down for any reason, I cannot access our shared Staff files.

Matthew
Senior Application Solution Analyst in Neuseeland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to configure and simple to use but some users report disconnections

Kommentare: Overall Forticlient has been a great tool. Its simple to use interface and config make it great for all skill levels.

Forticlient is easy to deply and configure - as simple as a website download and the adding your URL to the config screen. Also login is simple because it integrates with our Active Directory so we can use our usual login info - no additional passwords to remember.

Some users report connection issues with no apparent cause. It can have long periods of connection and short periods of many disconnections, which is frustrating for users engaging with mission-critical applications and infrastructure.

Shawn
IT Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient

Kommentare: Overall FortiClient has served this company well with zero complaints.

FortiClient is FortiGate's SSLVPN client to securely connect remote employees to your network. We've used FortiGate firewall appliances for years. We have nearly half of our sales force scattered across North America and have always relied on FortiClient to securely connect them to our network wherever they are. Easy to setup, deploy, and maintain.

No real cons. The software does what it's supposed to do and does it well. On occasion users have reported a slow connection but that's more related to their internet connection (hotel, rural) rather than the software.

Marco Jay
Team Manager in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ideal tool for ensuring a secure and stable VPN connection

Kommentare: The overall experience was  amazing. I've been using this product for a while now to access the business remotely from far-off areas, which has made it possible for me to continue working while also helping customers who are having issues with the services we provide.

This tool's simple configuration and, more importantly, the fact that it provides a secure means of gaining access to my work environment from distant locations are what I value most about it.

I'd argue that in order to maintain the connection, it needs to be really stable; otherwise, it disconnects.

Sandip
Inventory manager in Indien
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the most secured VPN

Kommentare: It enabled us to access organization network and application from anywhere without compromising with data security.

1) Latest updated version is easily available on for fortinet website.2) Easy to install and troubleshoot.3) One of the most secured VPN to protect your organization network.4) Multi factor authentication can be integrated with it easily.5) It enables organization network accessible from anywhere.

It does not work properly with some Antivirus, so you need to uninstall antivirus.

Sales Account Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Value For Money VPN

Its easy to use and connecting to the office for home workers is a breeze.

It was a bit difficult to integrate it with our IP telephony platform.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

I feel safe with this software

Kommentare: This is my company trusted VPN that I use daily. All the prompts and information it gives me makes me feel like my information is safe.

It is a very easy-to-use VPN that allows you to scan your system for threats. I do this weekly and feel confident that it is keeping my communications safe.

Maybe I don't know enough about computer software, but I am not sure exactly how it is encoding my data. I trust that it is working. Maybe there could be a bit more explanation of the process.

jimmy
owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient is great

Kommentare: Fortinet Forticlient works pretty well on windows and MacOS. It even works on the iPAd OS. I was impressed. Great product.

Fortinet Forticlient just works. Once you down load the software and put in the IP address/DNS name, username and password. You are all set.

The forticlient for the macOS was hard to find on the website. It was almost hidden and hard to find. It also has to match the FW firmware too.

Jaroslaw
Software Engineer in Irland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive software package from a single provider

I like the wide range of security tools on offer, from VPNs and firewalls to lesser-known solutions such as the VPN Portal, which allows access to internal resources via a web browser, proving to be a very convenient solution, especially when accessing from mobile devices. I also consider the very good documentation to be an additional advantage worth mentioning.

Configuration with tools from other providers can be complicated. It is also quite heavy in terms of the use of system resources.

Maschinerie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient SSLVPN

Kommentare: Since we are running fortigates, the forticlient sslvpn piece provides the single pane of glass management we prefer. Add in MFA and you are running a pretty secure setup.

I was able to implement the free version of FortiClient and detail it to work within our environment. Alternate vendor MFA setup was easy to implement with the client.

Issue's with authentication lockouts. Still working through the bugs but the sslvpn is working as expected. Licensing can get a bit pricey.

Jorge
IT Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just what you need to manage your remote endpoints

Kommentare: At this moment, we are enjoying the ease of management as well as the enhanced security.

I love being able to remotely manage the security for our employees' endpoints without too much configuration work on our side. Once the installer is configured on your EMS server, the VPN and security settings come on by themselves.

Our team spent a good while reading and re-reading the documentation to ensure the connection and security settings were properly set. Also, removing the client is a bit of a pain until you read that there's a special uninstaller to remove it.

Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient vpn

I am using vpn feature of forticlient product. The number of our remote workers has increased significantly during the pandemic period, I use this product to handle this load. By distributing the defined configuration for ssl vpn remotely, users just need to press the connect button.

I have not encountered any major problems with the product so far.