Über FortiClient

Web-Filterung, WAN-Optimierung, Anwendungs-Firewall und Antivirus / Anti-Malware-Funktionalität für Laptops, PCs und mobile Geräte.

Erfahre mehr über FortiClient

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie FortiClient bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Armando P.
Armando P.
Programmer Analyst in Dominikanische Republik
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Remote Access Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use Forticlient to connect to the office remotely and to protect my computer from viruses and threats. I access servers and databases daily without difficulty and I am satisfied with the experience obtained at the time.

It is an easy-to-configure tool that allows effective and efficient connectivity to our local networks from anywhere outside our offices.

At the moment I have no complaints about the tool, I use it daily without difficulty or risk and safely.

Systems Administrator in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The Perfect Lightweight Endpoint Solution

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with my usage of Forticlient. It does exactly what I need our endpoint solution to do, without weighing my users' computers down. As an added bonus, the included VPN works perfectly with my Fortigate firewalls.

I like that it keeps nefarious actors and services off of my computers, and administers system updates to them as well. This works consistently, and rarely needs any intervention.

Adding new computers is a little cumbersome, as they must first be added to the correct domain OU, then the domain must be refreshed in the Forticlient admin centre.

Matthew M.
Informatics Manager in Kanada

FortiClient - VPN for the win

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been a seamless tool, a very helpful one in connecting to the office while away on a business trip or logging in from home. It has very little upkeep need and also brings a level of security when connecting back to the office. Overall it's been a very good experience!

FortiClient VPN has made connecting back to the office a very simplistic task - the ease of use is a huge win and knowing an extra level of security is there is also brings piece of mind. The connection is fast and after the connection it runs in the background quietly and effectively.

The initial setup is a bit cumbersome but yet to be expected with setting up you internal network and to ensure the connection is correct. The actual use again is easy, there is not much that needs to be done by the end user.

Juan V.
IT ANALYST PROGRAMMER OFFICER in Mexiko
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

forticlient in innovation

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I can say that it is a very practical application, especially if you need to connect to a server which does not have more licenses, you just have to generate a user for your VPN and the access problem is solved.

It is a very generous tool, since with it you can connect to a server as if it were locally, it allows you to share its resources without problems.

A great disadvantage of this tool is the limit that one can have with the internet, this means that if your internet is too bad, the connection will be too slow, which generates some annoyance in users, since the tool is very dependent of that resource as such

Cindy O.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

VPN Made Easy

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I started using FortClient about 5 years ago when one of my client's needed me to access their office records. This is a physician's office and security must be tight and HIPPA complaint. You cannot be too careful with medical records. They did all the research and this is the only VPN they use.

The ease of setting this VPN up and using it. I have many different clients in the healthcare field so I must use the VPN my clients use to access their information remotely. I have to say this is one of the top VPN's that I use. It was set up remotely on my laptop and I was able to use it right away, very user friendly.

Sometimes problem with Firewalls, but this is an easy fix.

Presales in Mauritius

FortiClient

Kommentare: Another simple and easy to use solution from Fortinet. It does not consume much cpu and memory while actively running or in the background. FortiClient integrates well with your existing Fortinet environment.

The ease of integration with Fortinet security fabric!

All the features are there and there nothing lacking for now.

Assistant Manager - IT Network and Operations in Sri Lanka
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Forti Client - VPN Solution

Kommentare: Enhanced security options are the key factor Forti Client is very famous for. It has IPSec and SSL-based VPN solutions to ensure the tunnel is very much protected.

Multi Factor authentication is very interesting and it is optimized for easy user onboarding with a QR code for the mobile application "Forti Token"

When installing, it becomes bit messy with anti virus software.

Senior Producer in USA
Quelle: GetApp

I feel safe with this software

Kommentare: This is my company trusted VPN that I use daily. All the prompts and information it gives me makes me feel like my information is safe.

It is a very easy-to-use VPN that allows you to scan your system for threats. I do this weekly and feel confident that it is keeping my communications safe.

Maybe I don't know enough about computer software, but I am not sure exactly how it is encoding my data. I trust that it is working. Maybe there could be a bit more explanation of the process.

Maserame L.
Internal Account Administrator in Südafrika
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

WFH solution

4 letzten Monat Neu

It is easier to connect and now you can save the password for future connections.

Can be sometimes slow or not connect faster when changing wifi.

Thayanne T.
technical information assistant in Brasilien
Metallabbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Daily use for VPN access from anywhere, log in fast, and great designer. Daily work tool.

I believe it is only little publicized, honestly I never found it difficult to use it.

Suhaila S.
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer in Malaysia
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solution for Cyber protection

We handle a lot of sensitive and classified financial information at the organization, and we've had attempted computer cyber-attacks in the past that thankfully did not result in any harm to our business, and we were concerned if it happened again. We have more confidence in the privacy and security of our communication and information after implementing the FortiClient system.

To have a satisfying experience, the project duration time and level of the personnel responsible for deployment and administration must be sufficient. For us, we encountered issues with the complexity of connecting our networking system with other applications an hoping for much better solution for that issues.

Fernando D.
Fernando D.
SAP BW Consultant in Brasilien

Stable and reliable VPN Service

Kommentare: I use it to access a customer's network and I need to thrust it. And I do. It helps me doing my job and I'm not worried about my data or my customer's network being sniffed, the service seems to be reliable. I connect once a day and the connection lasts all the time. It doesn't route all my traffic to the destination VPN server, instead, only the resources being accessed in their network are transfered by FortiClient.

FortiClient is easy to set up and get running on Windows 10. All you need to know is the IP or DNS from the VPN Server, a username and password. You can set up and connect very quickly and, according to you connection's reliability, it never goes down. It's fast (not much overheaded) and don't impact on computer's performance even on system's start-up.

I don't know exactly what kind of mechanism it uses to tunnel the network packages but its some technology that are causing troubles on Windows 7 systems. I was using FortiClient in a Windows 7 virtual machine some months ago and it suddenly stopped working now, I guess it was some update that caused it. I have spent many hours trying to get it working with no success. On my Windows 10 Host machine it works, so I'm using on it now as a workaround.

Alex W.
Technology Consultant in USA

Always improving, good support, great for schools

Kommentare: A solid, fairly easy to use AV/UTM client

Even if you don't use an EMS server, and just install FortiClient, it's a solid AV with built-in web filter that defaults to at least blocking the worst stuff. It's great for schools in that way, because it means you can install it and have some piece of mind without any more configuration. If you want to get EMS, it gives you even more control; you can basically treat it just like the UTM features on a FortiGate firewall. In fact, you can run it through your FortiGate and just have everyone using the same policy all the time, with no need for extra configuration We also use it for a handful of VPNs, and it does a great job with our several FortiGates

The current version (5.6) defaults to installing only the VPN client, so you need to "Customize" the install. This should be right in the workflow, instead of requiring "Advanced" options just to enable AV and UTM. Actually, AV should be enabled by default, and VPN should be optional. Oh yeah, and you *must* install the VPN client, even if you don't intend to use it

Wilfrido E.
Business Development in Mexiko
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An additional level of protection for our corporate communications.

Kommentare: Talking about FortiClient is knowing that you have one of the leading solutions in the market, giving us peace of mind in the transmission of our information and helping greatly in obtaining management certifications such as ISO 27001. The cost is affordable if you compare it with the tranquility or the possible damage of a problem that compromises your data or those of the clients.

At the firm we handle a high amount of sensitive and confidential financial information in our operation, in the past we have received attempted computer attacks that fortunately did not represent a damage to our reputation, but we were uneasy if it were to be repeated. Since we implemented the FortiNet solution, we have greater peace of mind that our information and communications are kept private and secure.

The implementation time and the level of the people responsible for the deployment and management must be sufficient to have a satisfactory experience, in our case we had problems in the complexity of integrating with our network and other software.

Georg c. L.
Georg c. L.
Vice President in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Setup

Kommentare: FortiClient is a quick and nearly effortless way to add VPN access to your FortiNet firewall.

I'm a relative beginner when it comes to setting up IT network infrastructure. It's not something I've had any training in, other than watching YouTube videos and reading instructional walk-throughs. With that said, we bought two FortiWalls for some small family owned businesses, and utilizing FortiClient for third-party access to systems, as well as remote access from home, setup was a breeze. Within a few clicks you can setup relatively robust VPN connections, linking 2 or more stores together, plus adding remote access from home or on the road. I believe you can also use FortiClient to establish VPN connections to non-Fortinet firewalls, but I have not tested that.

I've only run across this issue once, on one client computer, and I'm not sure exactly what was the cause, but after installing FortiClient on a laptop, all internet functions ceased to work. The only way to regain use of the networking hardware, was to uninstall the virtual networking hardware components installed with FortiClient. I have not seen this happen anywhere else, and that laptop had several other virtual networking devices and VPN softwares installed, so I'm assuming there was some conflict or another.

Rene S.
IT Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great endpoint security

Kommentare: We've been using forticlient as our endpoint security in our office, it's been working just great. It detects infected files and quarantines them , their antivirus database is very up to date and get updated to your workstation automatically. This is a great security application and it works even better if you link it to the fortinet fortigate firewall. Some of our users use the VPN functionality to access certain devices on the network securely when they're outside of the office.

It's free. You get the free features like antivirus, website filter, spam blocker etc. You can unlock its full features if you link it to your fortinet fortigate firewall. You also have the option to establish a VPN from the endpoint to your network through the fortigate firewall.

No automatic application updates, you need to download and install a the application when a new version is released. The AV database does get updated automatically so no issues there.

Nandy N.
Administrative Assistant in Barbados
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient VPN makes work from home possible!

Kommentare: My company uses forticlient for remote work. When Covid-19 prevented persons from being in close proximity to each other, forticlient saved the day by giving persons the ability to work from home without skipping a beat or missing out on anything. It is a must-have for small companies.

Easy to download and set up Allows employees access to work server and work files It is free for what we use it for which is the VPN option It is SAFE!!! which is super important because we deal with very sensitive information.

When multiple persons are on it at the same time, the connection can drop and that can create a whole mess. It gives no alert when the connection drops, the only way you know is when you suddenly can't access work files. If the computer goes to sleep, you will have to log in all over again because the connection will drop.

Software Engineer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient review

Kommentare: One of the main business problems has solved for us in our company using FortiClient is that any time we can rely on the VPN for quick connections and get into the server is assist out client whenever in need. We have solved support tickets much faster after using FortiClient.

I have been using FortiClient for over 6 months for accessing one of my clients' hosted servers, mainly for updating our Application on their server so they can get the up to date features to utilize our BI tool. FortiClient has some many features such as; Endpoint protection with two-factor authentication I can sign on to remotely access the server, Secondly, FortiClient has a file browser window to find for any location of the file, File transfers, chat window and much more. Third, FortiClient offers a system scan of local pc to look for any threats that might hijack the server, but mostly FortiClient shows me possible exploits before infecting file and registries. Lastly, VPN logging provides a detail report of who accessed the server and the information of the user.

I guess nothing that comes to mind of any negative review in my case using FortiClient.

Gihan N.
Gihan N.
IT Officer in Sri Lanka
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Remote Access Soluction

Kommentare: Over all this is very good remote connection solution and really help full when I'm connecting to my corporate network with fast connection and easy setup.

This is very easy to install & configure. You have only to download, Install, and put your corporate VPN details. very simple and really very secure with 2FA.

Most of the times the VPN connection going down without any exact reason and have to connect again and again. And also license cost is bit higher.

Irfan A.
Deputy Manager in Pakistan
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cyber Protection Solution.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My Co was facing network management issues before Forticlient, Now all management from single windows and efficient with secure VPN to manage all office needs from remote locations.

A complete solution with high level End-to-End threat control solution VPN (SSL & IP Sec for pvt networks) with auto connect feature . very lightweight client for all levels. Price.

Memory utilization is very high. Hanging issue occurred while using

Traci C.
Field Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

VPN Connects our Remote Ministry Staff

Kommentare: FortiClient has been an easy, effective system to work with. It allows our Staff to securely access and share our entire filing system over the network.

Foriclient allows our remote staff to securely share and store files and easily access them when we're connected to the VPN. This system allows us to share files and access them remotely without having having to use storage space on our personal devices.

Occasionally I have to log on multiple times. I don't know if this is an error in entering my password, or if it just has trouble connecting. I can still connect; sometimes I just have to enter my password more than once. In addition the only downside to using the VPN is that if it is down for any reason, I cannot access our shared Staff files.

Max B.
Business Consultant in Niederlande
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient keeps your internet connection safe and stable.

Kommentare: Overall, FortiClient is a reliable VPN connector for business and private work. It keeps your computer and data secure. Sometimes I'm losing my connection out of nowhere, but than it is very easy to restart it.

FortiClient provides your company with a secure internet connection when working remotely. It allows me to reach private business pages and files. It is very easy to connect through phone with the server. Just fill in a code and you're done.

Sometimes my FortiClient connection drops out of nowhere. Maybe it's a problem caused by our IT departement, but it's annoying when the connection is off when I'm in an important business case.

Shawn B.
IT Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient

Kommentare: Overall FortiClient has served this company well with zero complaints.

FortiClient is FortiGate's SSLVPN client to securely connect remote employees to your network. We've used FortiGate firewall appliances for years. We have nearly half of our sales force scattered across North America and have always relied on FortiClient to securely connect them to our network wherever they are. Easy to setup, deploy, and maintain.

No real cons. The software does what it's supposed to do and does it well. On occasion users have reported a slow connection but that's more related to their internet connection (hotel, rural) rather than the software.

Rob R.
Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement VPN client

Kommentare: I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of setup and even more pleased by the price. In one day we were able to setup employees to work from home with no down time.

FortiClient makes it easy to setup remote employees to access local resources. Installation is quick and painless. Configuration of the client is (almost) fool proof.

Doesn't include any utilities to help with common remote work issues such as slow printing over the VPN. Being a free product, though, I'm not sure that would be a reasonable expectation. Also, admin configuration on the FortiGate can help remedy those issues.

William A.
IT Admin in El Salvador
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Safe and stable connection

Kommentare: Fortinet is helping us in greatly connect our networks to our networks. Know that we can count on functionalides as a double factor and profiles. The implementation is not so complicated. If it is important that IT technicians have a lot of knowledge of networks.

What we like most about this tool is that we are convinced of the security they present and as in recent years this has been improving their ability and making it easier its use

The tool has many functionalities and we have explored many of them. There really is not something that dislikes us or that we are thinking about another alternative