Über FortiClient

Web-Filterung, WAN-Optimierung, Anwendungs-Firewall und Antivirus / Anti-Malware-Funktionalität für Laptops, PCs und mobile Geräte.

Erfahre mehr über FortiClient

I was invited as a user to install, configure and use this VPN software. I received all the instructions by email and for me, my area of expertise is technical support, it was very easy.

Its security features as its annoying and pop ups frequently. As we have other antivirus its not of any use.

Bewertungen zu FortiClient

FortiClient hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 268 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FortiClient bereits verwendet?

Armando
Armando
Programmer Analyst in Dominikanische Republik
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Remote Access Solution

Kommentare: I use Forticlient to connect to the office remotely and to protect my computer from viruses and threats. I access servers and databases daily without difficulty and I am satisfied with the experience obtained at the time.

It is an easy-to-configure tool that allows effective and efficient connectivity to our local networks from anywhere outside our offices.

At the moment I have no complaints about the tool, I use it daily without difficulty or risk and safely.

Haythum
IT Engineer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient review

Kommentare: Due to my experience in the field of networks, it is considered the best option for protection and security

FortiClient offers a variety of security featuresFortiClient has a user-friendly interfaceintegrated with other Fortinet products

limited customization and advanced options

Joe
IT Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

works as intended

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Can't beat free (for the standard client). Works as intended - provides us MFA and encryption for or VPN access. Support is generally good. Lots of forum and 3rd party help as well.

Lots of updates. Which is a blessing and a curse I guess. Means they are staying on top of things, but also means there are vulnerabilities found.

Mansi
Lead TA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient Review when Used for a VPN connections

Kommentare: Overall Experience is good. Previously we use to connect with globalProtect but compared to it Forticlient is user friendly.

The software is easy to install and upgrade Login to VPN requires authentication which is very nicely set up in this software. Generally, we use OTP/Call authentication on Cell and we get passkeys within seconds and no need to wait.

The authentication/Login process is easy and speedy but as soon as your system is locked or stayed idle for a longer time, it will auto disconnect and you would need to log in again with the credentials and authentication. So in a day, we need to go through this login process multiple times and which is very tiring.

Jean Philippe
Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Remote work done easy

Kommentare: Forticlient connects our client's 300+ remote employees to servers every morning. Creating profiles is a fast process, and getting new employees to connect fast is an easy process.

Reliability is the most important point when using a VPN, with all the included aspects it covers. Forticlient is a user-friendly and easy to get your hands on authentication software that allows our clients to connect to their worksite remotely. It's quick to deploy and get started with, and is now part of our daily routine.

There was very little Forticlient couldn't do and since the latest updates, it's now even better. The only quirks we ever had were more related to end-user hardware.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Perfect Lightweight Endpoint Solution

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with my usage of Forticlient. It does exactly what I need our endpoint solution to do, without weighing my users' computers down. As an added bonus, the included VPN works perfectly with my Fortigate firewalls.

I like that it keeps nefarious actors and services off of my computers, and administers system updates to them as well. This works consistently, and rarely needs any intervention.

Adding new computers is a little cumbersome, as they must first be added to the correct domain OU, then the domain must be refreshed in the Forticlient admin centre.

Matthew
Informatics Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient - VPN for the win

Kommentare: It's been a seamless tool, a very helpful one in connecting to the office while away on a business trip or logging in from home. It has very little upkeep need and also brings a level of security when connecting back to the office. Overall it's been a very good experience!

FortiClient VPN has made connecting back to the office a very simplistic task - the ease of use is a huge win and knowing an extra level of security is there is also brings piece of mind. The connection is fast and after the connection it runs in the background quietly and effectively.

The initial setup is a bit cumbersome but yet to be expected with setting up you internal network and to ensure the connection is correct. The actual use again is easy, there is not much that needs to be done by the end user.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient

Kommentare: Another simple and easy to use solution from Fortinet. It does not consume much cpu and memory while actively running or in the background. FortiClient integrates well with your existing Fortinet environment.

The ease of integration with Fortinet security fabric!

All the features are there and there nothing lacking for now.

Irfan
Deputy Manager in Pakistan
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cyber Protection Solution.

Kommentare: My Co was facing network management issues before Forticlient, Now all management from single windows and efficient with secure VPN to manage all office needs from remote locations.

A complete solution with high level End-to-End threat control solution VPN (SSL & IP Sec for pvt networks) with auto connect feature . very lightweight client for all levels. Price.

Memory utilization is very high. Hanging issue occurred while using

Mitchell
Mitchell
Administrator in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good VPN / NGFW but user installation can be difficult

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

A good VPN which has an integration with our Active directory + MFA.

The installation for user VPN can be a major difficulty. If an older version was installed, installing the newer version is a big issue. Deleting, removing, investigating files which left after deinstall, rebooting, reinstalling etc. There is not 1 simple straight line step to deinstall the VPN and reinstall. A easy "Update" function would've solved a lot of issues.

Turan
IT in Türkei
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote Connection? Do not be afraid !

Kommentare: Much faster and easier installation than other devices and software I use. It has a more integrated structure and a customizable structure thanks to more roles and roles. The comfort of using it for a long time is perfect.

Forget all the remote connection configurations and secure access methods you know. A structure that can work 100% integrated with your existing system and is 100% safe. With a very small software, you can instantly include any device and software you want into a huge structure within seconds. Since it has the feature of working as an antivirus program, connection and endpoint security is realized at a high level. The Security Fabric feature makes this aspect even stronger.SSL provides a much more suitable environment for your structure thanks to its IPSec features. The Forticlient EMS feature is the best part of this process.

I will not have a negative opinion. But if you have a lack of configuration and experience, you can get an inefficient performance from the process. Especially the support of the installation by experts will increase your performance.

Ian
IT Support Specialis in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Security where you need it

Kommentare: Excellent, In my time using this it has not failed us once and the ability to detect when the primary is offline the secondary takes over the role almost instantaneous. We do not get flooded with calls telling us the internet is down. Customers do not even realize how safe and secure they are.

The software is very user friendly and the GUI is well laid out. Obviously it isnt designed for end user or customer use, but as an administrator the layout and applications that are managed by the actual firewalls are easily accessible and well formatted. No DOS based coding required. The config files are quite well formatted and easily modified for importing in a timely manner.

None, easy to set up and use and on a daily basis. it isn't a task i do not look forward to doing and i use this daily as part of my admin tasks.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient Powerful VPN for business

Kommentare: well as we are a nonprofit we have some sensitive data and need to protect by using Fortinet, and most of the systems we are hosting in-house so Fortinet is the perimeter firewall to protect it, during staff working from home as covid until now they use VPN to connect to the Fortinet firewall first to be able to access to the internal system.

it's lite software but powerful that enables users to connect to VPN and access the internal system pretty well. Users can connect to VPN faster as we can connect with the Active directory of their computer. the best thing that I like it separates the traffic between local traffic and VPN traffic, it is not set as the default traffic with VPN. this make user still has the best latency of accessing another website

well, it's pretty good already, i have been using it for 3 years already.

Traci
Field Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VPN Connects our Remote Ministry Staff

Kommentare: FortiClient has been an easy, effective system to work with. It allows our Staff to securely access and share our entire filing system over the network.

Foriclient allows our remote staff to securely share and store files and easily access them when we're connected to the VPN. This system allows us to share files and access them remotely without having having to use storage space on our personal devices.

Occasionally I have to log on multiple times. I don't know if this is an error in entering my password, or if it just has trouble connecting. I can still connect; sometimes I just have to enter my password more than once. In addition the only downside to using the VPN is that if it is down for any reason, I cannot access our shared Staff files.

Matthew
Senior Application Solution Analyst in Neuseeland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to configure and simple to use but some users report disconnections

Kommentare: Overall Forticlient has been a great tool. Its simple to use interface and config make it great for all skill levels.

Forticlient is easy to deply and configure - as simple as a website download and the adding your URL to the config screen. Also login is simple because it integrates with our Active Directory so we can use our usual login info - no additional passwords to remember.

Some users report connection issues with no apparent cause. It can have long periods of connection and short periods of many disconnections, which is frustrating for users engaging with mission-critical applications and infrastructure.

Shawn
IT Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FortiClient

Kommentare: Overall FortiClient has served this company well with zero complaints.

FortiClient is FortiGate's SSLVPN client to securely connect remote employees to your network. We've used FortiGate firewall appliances for years. We have nearly half of our sales force scattered across North America and have always relied on FortiClient to securely connect them to our network wherever they are. Easy to setup, deploy, and maintain.

No real cons. The software does what it's supposed to do and does it well. On occasion users have reported a slow connection but that's more related to their internet connection (hotel, rural) rather than the software.

William
IT Admin in El Salvador
Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Safe and stable connection

Kommentare: Fortinet is helping us in greatly connect our networks to our networks. Know that we can count on functionalides as a double factor and profiles. The implementation is not so complicated. If it is important that IT technicians have a lot of knowledge of networks.

What we like most about this tool is that we are convinced of the security they present and as in recent years this has been improving their ability and making it easier its use

The tool has many functionalities and we have explored many of them. There really is not something that dislikes us or that we are thinking about another alternative

Sandip
Inventory manager in Indien
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the most secured VPN

Kommentare: It enabled us to access organization network and application from anywhere without compromising with data security.

1) Latest updated version is easily available on for fortinet website.2) Easy to install and troubleshoot.3) One of the most secured VPN to protect your organization network.4) Multi factor authentication can be integrated with it easily.5) It enables organization network accessible from anywhere.

It does not work properly with some Antivirus, so you need to uninstall antivirus.

Sales Account Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Value For Money VPN

Its easy to use and connecting to the office for home workers is a breeze.

It was a bit difficult to integrate it with our IP telephony platform.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

I feel safe with this software

Kommentare: This is my company trusted VPN that I use daily. All the prompts and information it gives me makes me feel like my information is safe.

It is a very easy-to-use VPN that allows you to scan your system for threats. I do this weekly and feel confident that it is keeping my communications safe.

Maybe I don't know enough about computer software, but I am not sure exactly how it is encoding my data. I trust that it is working. Maybe there could be a bit more explanation of the process.

jimmy
owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient is great

Kommentare: Fortinet Forticlient works pretty well on windows and MacOS. It even works on the iPAd OS. I was impressed. Great product.

Fortinet Forticlient just works. Once you down load the software and put in the IP address/DNS name, username and password. You are all set.

The forticlient for the macOS was hard to find on the website. It was almost hidden and hard to find. It also has to match the FW firmware too.

Tito
Enterprise Systems Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Connectivity and Deployment

Kommentare: This has become our solution for all of our departments needing to isolate and work remotely. It allows us to connect to our secure environments to access private resources without being forced to push our assets public that need to be protected. Overall a great product.

Working remotely a product like this is a must. We can connect direct to our closed network, and do everything needed to be productive. The connection is stable, and very little speed is lost.

Some of the advanced features that we feel should be available are not unless we pay more money. I would say the cost vs. what you get is a little unbalanced.

Jose
Treasurer in Paraguay
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Forticlient helps me take my presencial job to work online with ease, It is really excellent!

Kommentare: I use Forticlient as a VPN to connect to my office when I am working from home. I use more than 3 banking systems, and it is really important to be connected in a protected and reliable way as I use it to make payments, and local and international transfers. Imagine how I could work with confidence if I don't use a reliable vpn.

I like the thing that i can connect to my company's server with ease, with all the necessary protection and without any issue.

So far I did not find issues. Moreover, it is getting simple and easier to use and makes me very productive when I am working from home.

André
Owner in Kanada
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Secure, light, easy to use

A simple enough VPN client that allows a full encrypted backup of all VPN connections. Seemless integration with FortiGate firewalls.

Sometimes the security certificate popup, that appears at 40% of the connection process, will appear behind the main window instead of in front. The first time it happened I was stuck and had no idea what was happening.

Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Forticlient help to establish the connection between clien machine to organization Network

Kommentare: I have overall good experience.

It provides secure connection between client to Fortigate firewall with fully encrypted way so that we can access our servers and network devices outside the office.

It gets frequently disconnected and sometimes old version get stuck on 98% and issue can be resolve after installing latest version of Forticlent.