Über BoomTown

Leistungsstarke Technologie, die dir dabei hilft, Leads zu generieren, dein Immobiliengeschäft zu betreiben und Chancen in abgeschlossene Geschäfte umzuwandeln.

Erfahre mehr über BoomTown

The website was fairly decent. Also, the simplicity was good but for the price, there is a lot better out there.

The one disadvantage is that some of our customers find it a little difficult to use. As an admin it is easy, but some customers find it hard to navigate, search and explore.

Bewertungen zu BoomTown

BoomTown hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 234 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BoomTown bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Daniel
Customer Care Manager & Assistant to Medway Realty Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ferrari of CRM's

Kommentare: We are very great full we stopped using the other CRMs out there as non of them compare to this one. Top Notch A++++++

The best CRM hands down we have ever used. Support is awesome and the ease of use on all platforms is top notch.

They are adding new things all of the time which will make the system glitch out but nothing that has cost on business, only frustration.

Erica
Office Manager in USA

Boomtown is the BEST lead CRM out there

Kommentare: I've used Commissions Inc, Luxury Presence, etc and Boomtown has the best features, most user friendly CRM out there.

Features, functionality, you can "set it and forget it". I've used many lead management systems and this is the best out there.

I only complain is that I wish they had an "open house" app feature from the NOW app where people can sign into your open house through the NOW app and it will put them directly into your CRM

Shalee
Realtor / Admin in USA

Great CRM not great Lead Gen

Kommentare: Like it for the CRM! Will keep using for that reason. Wish it synced better with ylopo.

Easy to use and keep track of clients, to-do's, calls, drip plans, etc. Great for note keeping and can share info easily with transaction coordinator and such.

Wish you could attach documents and didn't get great leads from their ads. We switched to a different system for lead gen.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

Thank you for taking some time to leave us feedback, Shalee! We are sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with our lead generation efforts. If you have a moment, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team to share some specifics, as they can coordinate with our Digital Marketing team to troubleshoot any potential issues or tweak the advertisements. Support@boomtownroi.com is their email address. Thank you!

Kevin
ceo in USA

An honest review

Kommentare: Good

Great website and features. The CRM and texting features provide me with some good tools

Expensive. I wish I could receive more leads for what I spend

Heather
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BoomTown's Platform is Worth Investing in

Kommentare: Great! Implementation team was great, and training modules are very helpful.

Ease of use, the CRM helped us with efficiency and customer contacts.

Aesthetics. We ended up leaving the platform because we had complaints about the site just not being attractive. We also could not filter to our unique property types.

Patty
Lead Agent in USA

Great Investment

It is always making things user friendly and it is efficient and effective in catching attention. Makes it easy to keep up.

Nothing yet, it seems to be very effective and efficient.

Aaron
Owner/Realtor in USA

Solid Lead Generator

Kommentare: I'm a fairly new user, but the system is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I'm consistently getting new leads interested in buying all around my local area.

I like the concierge team who automatically text my leads. This saves me time and allows me to focus my efforts on the hottest prospects.

You will need to put in the time to learn how to work the CRM. It can be overwhelming with how much is under the hood. If you invest the time and commit to working your leads, you will close more deals.

Vicki
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boom Town CRM and Lead Management is Great!

Kommentare: I'm able to follow up easier and stay in touch with prospects and past clients as well

I like the included free service of having a concierge who does all of the pre qualifying for me so I can focus on other important tasks.

No one likes to spend money so that it my least favorite, but I love all of the features and the customer support is great!

Ed
Ed
Reator in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great lead generation with a robust CRM

Kommentare: As a lead generation platform and CRM, Boom Town has proven successful.

The capabilities of lead management, seeing what the lead is interested in, and the ability to modify the properties to meet what the lead is searching for. A robust CRM at the back end is critical for the platform.

Customer support could be more available via a phone call instead of sending emails and awaiting a response. There should be better accountability by Boom Town on how the advertising monies are spent, with more frequent feedback and recommendations to implement for better lead generation. They are the experts in advertising, should be better transparency/accountability on their end. The inability to delete contacts.

Yola
Concierge Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BoomTown is our lifeline & helps organize all of our database!!

Kommentare: We are very happy using BoomTown for our Real Estate CRM needs, I find it much easier than other CRMs I have used in the past!

My favorite thing about BoomTown is that you can communicate by call, text or email right throught platform, and that everything is documented.

Not much that I don't like.... It is a great product.

Samantha
Administrative Assistant in USA

Your Honest Boomtown Opinion

Kommentare: Overall within the time frame of us having this system we have had a stellar experience (as Boomtown would say) :)

My favorite thing about this software is that it's all in one. You have your CRM, lead generation, transaction manager, agent accountability & communication all in one place. The software is user friendly and easy to set up. The customer service team with Boomtown is amazing as well. The reps know what they are talking about and are very well trained. There is always a follow up after you call and they ask for a review of your rep each time which I believe is awesome so that they can work on their in house team at the same time. Oh, I almost forgot... it comes with an integrated website as well. They have a new Concierge service that just launched, so it just gets better and better.

The features that we weren't too impressed on were features of the new concierge service mainly even though its new. We know that are the new bugs and quirks are getting adjusted but this is a good time to state our honest opinions. Description:1. Adding a new lead (fake # or no #) 2. Landline numbers (why not call? Just pass along to agent?) 3. Changing lead category when claimed 4. Hours of operation for the concierge team 5. Why can't they call more than 1 time (BT strategy) 6. When Concierge logg's a call, why does it go under tommy & not them? (Didn't put in notes that they sold their home) On another note, the accountability section doesn't allow you to keep track of the communication unless the lead is assigned specifically to you. So as an ADMIN, when I make calls and log them, it's all accounted for under my agent because they are assigned to him so it looks like I don't work which isn't a good thing.

Debbie
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LOVE BOOMTOWN!

Kommentare: LOVE the quality of leads, LOVE the service! Every time I call I get someone to help! Im not not the most savvy tech person and they are always VERY friendly and do not make me feel like a thorn in their side when I call. The speed to solutions and getting back to work quickly without waiting for a response or getting help/ solutions!

Love the automation texts, emails and follow up. It helps to have the to do's easily accessible. It's a great platform to work off in terms of seeing everything the lead looks at when they registered when they were last on the site also having a phone app for getting alerted when they respond to texts emails or have questions about a property. I have a team of 2 other agents and the leads are dipsursed evenly.

I dont like that everytime you click on something within the lead platform, the screen reloads and you have to wait to enter the next item or notes or to simply go to the next lead effortlessly.

Lawrence
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I almost left them but...

Kommentare: I ALMOST left them over the email issues. After two days of training on a competitor program I came back. It's that good.

It's super easy to use, once you work with them. Their canned drip campaigns work. They're property alert system is as good as I've seen (but it lacks a few functions I'd like). The interface for the client is excellent. It's super easy to stay organized.

They flag emails as invalid when they are valid. They claim there was a hack that caused ALL @mac.com and @me.com emails to be flagged as invalid and they claimed it was a common problem, yet when I email those addresses from my gmail account they go through. I can't tell if a person read a text. I can't distinguish between an email or phone listed as invalid from one that opted out (they should be identified differently. I'd like them to make it easier to embed images in communication.

Geoffrey
Buyer Agent in USA

The Best CRM

Kommentare: I feel more confident in engaging with my clients because I can better predict where they are in the buying process. I can feel them out in terms of where they are in The Funnel. If they are longer term prospects or if they are ready to buy now. Or simply seeing if they need more information on a home based on how they are engaging with the website. The experience has been nothing but positive with BoomTown.

The best part of this software is being able to gauge my clients interest in homes based on their search activity on my website. And from there, being able to send homes directly through my website without going back to the MLS and sending homes the "archaic" way. And from there, being able to engage with my clients within the the CRM without having to leave the CRM to go to my work email or phone.

The search functionality could be improved to match nearly identical with the MLS search capabilities.

Adrian
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boomtown is great but expensive

Kommentare: Great!

Great features for tracking clients and automation for drip campaigns.

It seems a little dated and would be nice to have a face lift. A better mobile app would be helpful.

Adrian
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Make your Job/Life more easy!

This product is what allowed our business to scale. Boomtown allowed our agents to manage more clients with less time. This took their business to the next level.

There have been very few cons to this CRM. When things have come up that need to change with the industry BT has made those changes and is always seeking to improve the platform.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

We are glad to be a part of your journey, Adrian! Our team is happy to hear that BoomTown has helped you all scale your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we so appreciate it!

Lisa
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM out there!

Kommentare: My follow up and contact rate have improved significantly! Prospecting and follow up no longer seem like a chore.

BoomTown is super easy to navigate and keeps all your customer contact in order. There is no guessing and cuts customer follow up time in half.

The mobile app is not quite as easy to navigate as the full site. There is a little more guess work needed when using the mobile app.

Judie
Founder, Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Lead Gen Software & AWESOME company!

Kommentare: We have been with Boomtown for several years and we are continually impressed with the software and the staff. The thing we are even more impressed with is that the company is always looking for new and innovative ways to grow their company and make their software better than any other software. If you are looking for next gen software that will keep up with best practices and trends in real estate - this is the software for you. And if you are looking for a company who truly treats you as a partner - then this is definitely the company you want to work with.

Very cutting edge Awesome customer service Always growing and improving

Carolyn
Broker Owner in USA

Nice but the price?

Kommentare: When I reach out and say I am considering a change or make any level of a complaint about the viability of leads I get a quick condemnation on how I could better manage the site. The marketing they have done for me has brought many registrations but there are a ton of bogus leads. I will probably make a change to a new system because the price for the CRM part is so high. I have had and been working the system for 18 months and closed 2 buyers. I am a broker owner

The support is great and the CRM works really well. I find the site mostly easy to use on a computer.

VERY limited ability to manage pages, no ability to manage ad word account, SUPER EXPENSIVE. The mobile app is very buggy and limited. It also locks up at least once a month.

Marianne
Administrative Assistant/Licensed Realtor in USA

BoomTown is Solid

Kommentare: BoomTown is a solid software to generate and manage real estate and rental leads

Lots of communication options including email and text. Ability to easily follow the chain of communication within the software. To-do and Follow-up task assignment is easy to use. Love that is shows who is online in real time. Custom emails and text messages, bulk communication options, and scheduled communication is a huge benefit.

Difficulty using the mobile app without glitches

RICH
BROKER in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Silent Real Estate Sentry

Kommentare: It's been fabulous. For those agents that have NOT applied a CRM to their business, this is a great addition. One extra closing pays for the program in spades.

While I sleep, while I am busy with other clients, BT tracks and memorializes my prospective client's every move. It's stealth posture makes me look like a mind reader when I bring up a "property that I stumbled accross this morning" which happens to be the property that my client put hearts all over!

The mobile app. It's a bit cumbersome to drill down to clients information and / or the properties that they were looking at and applying "favorite" titles to.

Robert
REALTOR in USA

SAVE YOUR MONEY

Kommentare: TERRIBLE.....SAVE THE MONEY THEY TALK YOU INTO AND PUT IT TOWARD A SERVICE THAT
AT LEAST GIVES YOU QUALITY LEADS....

Easy to use, Staff is always there to assist, However the Leads are Terrible

Lack of Quality Leads.... terrible vetting 1 yr of overpaying and 0 closed deals...they will say it's from not following up etc that simply is not true....when you have Leads such as gaye boi, i mean really? bad phone numbers and emails.....

Lesle
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps me on track daily with client followup

Kommentare: Keeps me on track daily with clientss

the Phone App is easy and convenient to use - makes logging calls and memos etc super accessible. The Tagging ability makes keeping track of search areas convenient as well as other purposes.

No scheduling for text messages and auto pop ups for SOI when called for personal reasons. No Category Label on the ToDos...this would make it easier to prioritize on a daily basis.

Bridget

Great for Realtors

Kommentare: Excellent

Great customer service, excellent drip campaigns. Love everything about the system. Helps me keep in contact with my leads seamlessly!

I have not found anything to complain about with the boomtown system.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Bridget! We so appreciate it, and are of course excited to hear that you're getting a lot out of the platform. Have a good one!

Suzie
Supervising Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would never use another CRM. Ever!

Ease of use, mobile integration, thoroughness of data, ability to manage leads and lead flow are just a few.

Would prefer some different measurement tools for agents and some additional tracking for things like appointments set and held, etc...Really need deleted user data for text messages to remain in the notes. These and other items submitted to forum.