Your Honest Boomtown Opinion

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Samantha B.
Administrative Assistant
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall within the time frame of us having this system we have had a stellar experience (as Boomtown would say) :)

Vorteile: My favorite thing about this software is that it's all in one. You have your CRM, lead generation, transaction manager, agent accountability & communication all in one place. The software is user friendly and easy to set up. The customer service team with Boomtown is amazing as well. The reps know what they are talking about and are very well trained. There is always a follow up after you call and they ask for a review of your rep each time which I believe is awesome so that they can work on their in house team at the same time. Oh, I almost forgot... it comes with an integrated website as well. They have a new Concierge service that just launched, so it just gets better and better.

Nachteile: The features that we weren't too impressed on were features of the new concierge service mainly even though its new. We know that are the new bugs and quirks are getting adjusted but this is a good time to state our honest opinions.
Description:1. Adding a new lead (fake # or no #)
2. Landline numbers (why not call? Just pass along to agent?)
3. Changing lead category when claimed
4. Hours of operation for the concierge team
5. Why can't they call more than 1 time (BT strategy)
6. When Concierge logg's a call, why does it go under tommy & not them? (Didn't put in notes that they sold their home)
On another note, the accountability section doesn't allow you to keep track of the communication unless the lead is assigned specifically to you. So as an ADMIN, when I make calls and log them, it's all accounted for under my agent because they are assigned to him so it looks like I don't work which isn't a good thing.

Just getting started just learning about how to use it. For the new person getting started a challen

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Timothy C.
Realtor sales agent

Kommentare: Just learning

Vorteile: It keeps track of the progress of each client to some degree in reminders or things to do. If there was a way to better screen each client as to how motivated they are by asking questions upfront and along the way that would be great. If the system had a spreadsheet that one could see what each template was already in the system without having to go to each one one at a time to see if it fits would be way easier to use more quickly in following up on each client. Whether it be a text or email follow up. If the system had a way to monitor the user as to how they are using it and then give helpful suggestions while using it to make it easier to use would be great.

Nachteile: When I have tried to transfer the clients to the mojo dialer that I have selected it keeps saying zero contacts are transferred to call from . Can't figure out why it would be nice to have a pop up window that would ask a question what are you trying to do when one has repeated the same thing more than once getting the same results. It would also be nice to have more categories to choose from to put clients in as future clients instead of just watch or if we could put them in a x number of months to call back on that would automatically move up the category to the next level so we don't have to remember to move them forward but could if we wanted to. An automatic text asking if they have completed the next step in getting a home. And then reclassify them depending on their answer. When I spend all day just doing my follow ups and not having qualified leads to show property to the system becomes to time consuming and keeps me doing non money making activities. The key is to get people out there looking knowing they are qualified to be looking at what they are seeing. Yet not before they are ready to do it because of existing circumstances such as a lease a credit score paying down debt length of employment amount of income medical issues down payment amount or options. If prospects could see the steps to take and how they can progress by completing each step everyone would be happier doing the next step. Show property writes contracts.

Boomtown believer

Bewertet am 12.9.2016
Roberta C.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system is so easy to use. They have tutorials that explain use quickly and easily and the support staff is awesome, always available, and very interested in your ideas as a costumer. I am so impressed by this companies hands on approach with their customers and how they actually listen to what our needs or wants are with the product and incorporate those things into the product. Again, very hands on with their customers. One of the things that this product has done for me is to help me make and maintain good contact with my clients even in the busiest of times. I know for a fact that this product has helped me to capture and retain more clients and close more deals because of the drip campaigns and texting function. Also, the system does a lot of the work for you as far as pointing out Top Opportunities and best fit leads. This company is always continuously improving the product and looking for ways to keep us ahead of the rest.

Vorteile: I really like that we can see Social Media accounts for leads. Sometimes when they aren't responding to me, it gives me an idea of what is going on if I check their social media. It also is a good way to get acquainted with a potential client when you are in the getting to know them phase.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to separate the leads for a team without having separate accounts.

BoomTown Software Review

Bewertet am 19.10.2015
Kevin M.
Director of Operations
Immobilien
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: The product is easy to use, easy to train employees on, and serves the purpose of what it was designed for. The vendor is always in high levels of communication with us, their clients. They're always working on improving their product with features that are most asked for by their clients. The product itself is designed with real estate in mind and utilizing in-house real estate professionals so they can build out the best product possible.

Nachteile: Though they have a suggestion area where users can submit ideas on how to make the product better, suggestions are ranked upon how many votes they can collect as opposed to advanced users being able to communicate directly to the development team. It would be nice to have more of a liaison in that area rather than hoping users vote for your suggestion. I don't feel like it's the quickest way to get really good suggestions in front of the people that make the decisions on what to work on next.

The Best CRM

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Geoffrey G.
Buyer Agent
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I feel more confident in engaging with my clients because I can better predict where they are in the buying process. I can feel them out in terms of where they are in The Funnel. If they are longer term prospects or if they are ready to buy now. Or simply seeing if they need more information on a home based on how they are engaging with the website. The experience has been nothing but positive with BoomTown.

Vorteile: The best part of this software is being able to gauge my clients interest in homes based on their search activity on my website. And from there, being able to send homes directly through my website without going back to the MLS and sending homes the "archaic" way. And from there, being able to engage with my clients within the the CRM without having to leave the CRM to go to my work email or phone.

Nachteile: The search functionality could be improved to match nearly identical with the MLS search capabilities.

6 Year User

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Leaanne L.
Director of Lead Generation
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was great! Far exceeded our expectations and helped us build great lead conversion systems!

Vorteile: Our real estate team used Boomtown for 6 years. We loved the service and only moved for one major reason, to allow our administrative staff to use the same platform as our sales staff. We still recommend Boomtown to this day for someone looking to take their sales team to the next level. It is by far the most visually appealing real estate software, which makes it incredibly easy to use. I loved the ease of sorting clients by various criteria, to specialize the call lists for the day. The MOJO dialer integration led to major success for our team. If you are looking for a CRM, this one is worthy of a look!

Nachteile: We had to use Top Producer for admin (listing and contract management) which did not communicate directly with Boomtown. This forced us to audit and upkeep 2 systems simultaneously, and led to a lack of communication between sales and admin staff. If Boomtown made the platform user friendly for contract and listing management-we would have stayed indefinitely.

The Perfect Solution to Provide Exceptional Customer Service

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Stephanie S.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a new real estate agent I am so grateful for this tool! I cannot imagine trying to keep track of leads and follow up with everyone in a timely manner without it. It also allows the space for notes on each clients which helps me provide a personalized experience even if I only talked to the lead once 6 months ago. It's helped my business grow quickly!

Vorteile: It is so simple to keep track AND nurture hundreds of leads without ever missing a follow up. Additionally, with notifications, you can contact a hot lead within minutes of registration or interaction. It's the perfect tool to provide the best follow up and customer service. Email templates and drip campaigns make it quick and simple to contact hundreds of potential clients in one day.

Nachteile: It does take some time to get through all the training in order to fully utilize it's potential. You'll have to make sure all your employees go through the training as well. It is intuitive to some degree, it just has an expansive capability that takes some time to take full advantage of.

Boomtown is the Bomb

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Jennifer A.
Admin Asst
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BT is our "bible"- it's the most efficient way we communicate about listings.

Vorteile: Boomtown (BT)is my saving grace for ensuring that tasks are completed on time. I use BT to communicate with clients without having to use my personal cell, to communicate with our broker about listing details, and when other employees are out of the office, I can ensure that their to-do's are done as well.

Nachteile: I wish there were more options for assigning leads- more customization. We tried using the tools available but they didn't work for what we needed. Otherwise, BT is fabulous.

Boomtown is a wonderful platform

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Laura E.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been thrilled with this platform and to have been on it for close to 10 years it's been responsible for increasing my income greatly

Vorteile: Boomtown is easy to use and has Made the process of keeping in touch with clients as simple as can be. I used to have top producer and found it complicated. I appreciate all of the features of boomtown. It is a great way to keep In touch

Nachteile: I feel like the to-do list is a little repetitive And somewhat annoying. I think the to-do list should only consist of things that you Specifically request a reminder for and/or put on a calendar

Your Real Estate Sales Tool

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Imelda C.
Virtual Assistant
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Boomtown is a software designed for the Real Estate business. Its technology aims to help Real Estate brokers and Real Estate agents to convert more leads and increase more sales in the most effective, timely and convenient way. From the front end to the back end, its tools are designed to manage all leads and opportunities without missing any sale. It is cheaper consideing that its features and functionality are complete from website, to CRM to email marketing.

Nachteile: Customer support is not that consistent when it comes to responding on time. Boomtown is used by most agents because it is cheaper that is why technical support and customer support sometimes have delays.

Most Essential Tool in My Business.

Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Rodney H.
Broker Owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I moved to Charleston SC in 2010 for a team leader role with KW. While searching for houses I noticed this website with the Casina Group that was very easy to use and was the best looking website available. When we moved back to Indianapolis at the end of 2012 to help with Amanda's parents we had to have this website for our business. Our first year using Boomtown coming back to our market after being gone for almost 3 years we called Boomtown. In 2013 Amanda and I closed 87 deals all from Boomtown. We hired buyers agents and have continued to grow our business every year. With the help of Boomtown we grossed our first million last year and are on our way to 2 million GCI this year.

Vorteile: It works!

Boomtown Review

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Ricco S.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really think Boomtown is outstanding and I have no plans in not using it in my future!

Vorteile: Boomtown has many options it offers it's user that it might seem a bit overwelming but considering the advantages you have over other lead generation platforms it's not. I love Boomtown and I would absolutely recommend it to other realtors who are looking to have a vast amount of leads and organize the client leads.

Nachteile: Better texting templates. I would like for Boomtown to provide better texting templates.

Excellent Lead Gen Software & AWESOME company!

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Judie C.
Founder, Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been with Boomtown for several years and we are continually impressed with the software and the staff. The thing we are even more impressed with is that the company is always looking for new and innovative ways to grow their company and make their software better than any other software. If you are looking for next gen software that will keep up with best practices and trends in real estate - this is the software for you. And if you are looking for a company who truly treats you as a partner - then this is definitely the company you want to work with.

Vorteile: Very cutting edge
Awesome customer service
Always growing and improving

Mr

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Arlie A.
Mr
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So many, real;y i can't list them all but top of mind are the following:
ease of communicating to agents (I'm a lender) the updates that they need before making the next call (and vice-a-versa)
Simple followup scheduling making it a no-brainer.
100% reliable the DB has never been down (even when bad storms evacuated Charleston, S.C.)

Vorteile: I like the advanced search features most I think, The ease of handling todo's when set. Love the integrated text and email campaigns. Haven't delved into Drip campaigns but can't wait to automate that from some of the pros hopefully on the Bombassadors hub. I have to say that I am 100% compelled to get into and live in my database on a daily basis. These calls allow me to make new friends every time I start to call people and it becomes a party so I'm thrilled because there are no restrictions that I have seen thus far that keep you from having serious fun while making money!

Nachteile: Gosh I don't even know because I haven't ran into one single thing that couldn't be done, However I haven't used it long enough to fully run it through it's paces. The only thing I haven't been able to do is export my email and text templates created under another user to my account once it was setup.

Makes my job much easier, organizing my follow-up and keeping everything in one spot

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Zach F.
Realtor

Vorteile: Ease of use and organization. Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use on all platforms, frequent tutorials and walk throughs offered by the staff, a lot of creative resources to track your progress. Mobile site is pretty smooth

Nachteile: No major complaints to be honest. I have ran into some inconveniences when trying to open a Boomtown link and sometimes it will open up a link signing me in as someone else which then tracks the leads activity as their own even though it was my activity. Such as when I am trying to view their search quickly and review what I am sending them. Other times after I have prompted the system to remember me every time, it makes me log in consecutive times when I am just trying to review something quickly. That can be pretty annoying and inconvenient. Sorry if I didn't explain it correctly

Nice but the price?

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Carolyn M.
Broker Owner
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I reach out and say I am considering a change or make any level of a complaint about the viability of leads I get a quick condemnation on how I could better manage the site. The marketing they have done for me has brought many registrations but there are a ton of bogus leads. I will probably make a change to a new system because the price for the CRM part is so high. I have had and been working the system for 18 months and closed 2 buyers. I am a broker owner

Vorteile: The support is great and the CRM works really well. I find the site mostly easy to use on a computer.

Nachteile: VERY limited ability to manage pages, no ability to manage ad word account, SUPER EXPENSIVE. The mobile app is very buggy and limited. It also locks up at least once a month.

Boomtown helps me stay on track every day in my business

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Gina F.
Realtor

Vorteile: The love the ability to log all of my follow up and set new to dos for myself. It all helps me stay on track daily and not forget about a follow up. I know it has gotten me many sales. I love that your able to set up your clients with searches, and can view what they are seeing and their activity on the site as well.

Nachteile: I really like all areas of the site. I really cant think of anything. The only possible thing is sometime the leads put fake info just to see the listings

BoomTown is Solid

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Marianne M.
Administrative Assistant/Licensed Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BoomTown is a solid software to generate and manage real estate and rental leads

Vorteile: Lots of communication options including email and text. Ability to easily follow the chain of communication within the software. To-do and Follow-up task assignment is easy to use. Love that is shows who is online in real time. Custom emails and text messages, bulk communication options, and scheduled communication is a huge benefit.

Nachteile: Difficulty using the mobile app without glitches

Elevated my business

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Tiffany M.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I feel more and better connected with my clients. This system helps me stay on top of my leads and better prepared when I’m making calls. I am able to not miss leads that are farther ways out. I truly believe if I had this system when I first started real estate, my first year would have been way more successful. The first thing I do every morning is check my category audit. It keeps me organized and better equipped.

Vorteile: The ease of staying in communication and up to date with your clients.
This software has taken the guess work out. I know what my clients receive, what they like, how often they are seeing what I’m sending. I feel more confident when calling.

Nachteile: There isn’t much to criticize on this. A few changes to the way the times to follow up maybe? I’ll put more thought into it but I love the system.

Boom Town is a great platform for real estate teams and brokerages

Bewertet am 20.10.2015
Aaron A.
Immobilien

Vorteile: It's a great lead generator. The Boomtown team is constantly innovating and improving things in order to help us generate more leads. There are lots of IDX lead generations solutions out there and I truly believe Boomtown is the best. What really sets them apart is the back end of their site. It gives us great transparency into our prospect's search habits, enables us to follow up effectively with leads and allows me to hold the agents on my team accountable.

Nachteile: It's an expensive tool and you have to be willing to follow up with a lot of leads to determine which buyers and sellers are legitimate. However, if you're looking to grow a big business this is part of it.

The Silent Real Estate Sentry

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Rich C.
BROKER
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been fabulous. For those agents that have NOT applied a CRM to their business, this is a great addition. One extra closing pays for the program in spades.

Vorteile: While I sleep, while I am busy with other clients, BT tracks and memorializes my prospective client's every move. It's stealth posture makes me look like a mind reader when I bring up a "property that I stumbled accross this morning" which happens to be the property that my client put hearts all over!

Nachteile: The mobile app. It's a bit cumbersome to drill down to clients information and / or the properties that they were looking at and applying "favorite" titles to.

Wonder way to keep track of leads and potential buyers

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Victoria G.
Associate Broker
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increases your number of leads and client contact.

Vorteile: This software is user friendly and very well organized. It allows you to manage numerous leads at once without losing anyone.

Nachteile: I don't believe I have a least favorite thing about this software. The only thing I would recommend would be someway to ensure that people are putting in correct contact information like email or phone verification. There are a lot of leads that have the incorrect contact.

I absolutely love Boomtown! I am appreciative of support and all that the CRM has to offer

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Lucas H.
Team Lead

Vorteile: Easy to use. Categorization, automation, tags, e-alerts, admin tools, optimization...my agents love it!

Nachteile: This one is a struggle for me. There is not much I don't like about BT. I would say that the thing I like least is the mobile version...thats not very easy to use nor offers the same as desktop...when we are on the go all the time its a little frustrating that we can't easily use it on our phone....especially as the team leader/ Admin.

Love Boomtown!

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Sarah F.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Boomtown has changed our business! If it's not working for you then you are not investing in promoting it and/or you are not working the leads effectively.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use, how it automatically stays in touch with my leads via e-alerts and drip campaigns that I initiate.

Nachteile: I wish I could use it as my all in CRM, but there are too many "loopholes" I would need to implement to use it that way. Therefore I wish I could more easily integrate it into my primary CRM/database - but that's really my only vice.

Great Investment

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Patty M.
Lead Agent
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is always making things user friendly and it is efficient and effective in catching attention. Makes it easy to keep up.

Nachteile: Nothing yet, it seems to be very effective and efficient.