Über BoomTown

Leistungsstarke Technologie, die dir dabei hilft, Leads zu generieren, dein Immobiliengeschäft zu betreiben und Chancen in abgeschlossene Geschäfte umzuwandeln.

Erfahre mehr über BoomTown

Cost and the information collected on the leads. I like the concept of the app but it needs improvement and more functionality.

The one disadvantage is that some of our customers find it a little difficult to use. As an admin it is easy, but some customers find it hard to navigate, search and explore.

Bewertungen zu BoomTown

BoomTown hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 236 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BoomTown bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Daniel
Customer Care Manager & Assistant to Medway Realty Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ferrari of CRM's

Kommentare: We are very great full we stopped using the other CRMs out there as non of them compare to this one. Top Notch A++++++

The best CRM hands down we have ever used. Support is awesome and the ease of use on all platforms is top notch.

They are adding new things all of the time which will make the system glitch out but nothing that has cost on business, only frustration.

Erica
Office Manager in USA

Boomtown is the BEST lead CRM out there

Kommentare: I've used Commissions Inc, Luxury Presence, etc and Boomtown has the best features, most user friendly CRM out there.

Features, functionality, you can "set it and forget it". I've used many lead management systems and this is the best out there.

I only complain is that I wish they had an "open house" app feature from the NOW app where people can sign into your open house through the NOW app and it will put them directly into your CRM

Ericka
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Away from BoomTown - Scam Alert!

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: customer service is abysmal - never return calls, and when I scheduled zoom meetings to address my issues, they never showed up. It's incredibly frustrating and unprofessional.

I strongly advise anyone considering using BoomTown to steer clear. They are deceptive, unresponsive, and overall a terrible company to work with.

As soon as the training is over, good luck getting any support from them because they are suddenly unreachable.

Aaron
Owner/Realtor in USA

Solid Lead Generator

Kommentare: I'm a fairly new user, but the system is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I'm consistently getting new leads interested in buying all around my local area.

I like the concierge team who automatically text my leads. This saves me time and allows me to focus my efforts on the hottest prospects.

You will need to put in the time to learn how to work the CRM. It can be overwhelming with how much is under the hood. If you invest the time and commit to working your leads, you will close more deals.

Vicki
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boom Town CRM and Lead Management is Great!

Kommentare: I'm able to follow up easier and stay in touch with prospects and past clients as well

I like the included free service of having a concierge who does all of the pre qualifying for me so I can focus on other important tasks.

No one likes to spend money so that it my least favorite, but I love all of the features and the customer support is great!

Adam
Team Leader in USA

DO NOT USE FOR REAL ESTATE

Kommentare: Terrible. I Can't wait to get out of this contract.

It is a pretty straight forward and easy to understand system.

Expensive, Leads are very low quality if real at all, Customer service is combative and not helpful. Sales Rep who was our initial contact lied about what we should expect. lead flow is terrible and of low quality. They hold you hostage.

Ed
Ed
Reator in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great lead generation with a robust CRM

Kommentare: As a lead generation platform and CRM, Boom Town has proven successful.

The capabilities of lead management, seeing what the lead is interested in, and the ability to modify the properties to meet what the lead is searching for. A robust CRM at the back end is critical for the platform.

Customer support could be more available via a phone call instead of sending emails and awaiting a response. There should be better accountability by Boom Town on how the advertising monies are spent, with more frequent feedback and recommendations to implement for better lead generation. They are the experts in advertising, should be better transparency/accountability on their end. The inability to delete contacts.

Kevin
ceo in USA

An honest review

Kommentare: Good

Great website and features. The CRM and texting features provide me with some good tools

Expensive. I wish I could receive more leads for what I spend

Carli
Carli
ESL Teacher in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly CRM

Kommentare: BoomTown is an awesome CRM that makes classifying leads incredibly easy. It's got multiple pipelines that help users to see which leads are hot and which ones are less. The software has an excellent setup that makes communications with leads very visible and easy to follow.

It is user-friendly. Easy to see leads in different categories.

You can't actually delete trash leads. The leads go into a trash category, but it seems cluttered to have junk leads stay in the system.

Bre
Bre
Executive Assistant in USA

Best System I’ve Seen

Kommentare: I have had an amazing experience with Boomtown. Always helpful staff, easy to operate userface, and clean/modern look.

My favorite thing about BT is their customer service. I know that if I have a problem or question I can always get a timely, helpful response. I also love how user friendly the system is and all the help/training tools that are always available.

The thing I like the least is that I am not able to add my own Stage category for clients. Such as adding a category for mets that aren’t qualified but being dripped on.

Susan
ISA in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

While the support is decent, the product is incredibly glitchy

Kommentare: Not great. would not recommend.

I liked the deal that they gave my deal to be a user, and the amounts of other technologies they integrate with.

I just felt as if I was lied to in the onboarding process. The system does not bend and mold to the way our team works. Our support person was kind, but kept trying to upsell and push us towards more things than we were comfortable with

Timothy
Realtor sales agent in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just getting started just learning about how to use it. For the new person getting started a challen

Kommentare: Just learning

It keeps track of the progress of each client to some degree in reminders or things to do. If there was a way to better screen each client as to how motivated they are by asking questions upfront and along the way that would be great. If the system had a spreadsheet that one could see what each template was already in the system without having to go to each one one at a time to see if it fits would be way easier to use more quickly in following up on each client. Whether it be a text or email follow up. If the system had a way to monitor the user as to how they are using it and then give helpful suggestions while using it to make it easier to use would be great.

When I have tried to transfer the clients to the mojo dialer that I have selected it keeps saying zero contacts are transferred to call from . Can't figure out why it would be nice to have a pop up window that would ask a question what are you trying to do when one has repeated the same thing more than once getting the same results. It would also be nice to have more categories to choose from to put clients in as future clients instead of just watch or if we could put them in a x number of months to call back on that would automatically move up the category to the next level so we don't have to remember to move them forward but could if we wanted to. An automatic text asking if they have completed the next step in getting a home. And then reclassify them depending on their answer. When I spend all day just doing my follow ups and not having qualified leads to show property to the system becomes to time consuming and keeps me doing non money making activities. The key is to get people out there looking knowing they are qualified to be looking at what they are seeing. Yet not before they are ready to do it because of existing circumstances such as a lease a credit score paying down debt length of employment amount of income medical issues down payment amount or options. If prospects could see the steps to take and how they can progress by completing each step everyone would be happier doing the next step. Show property writes contracts.

JESSICA
Marketing Analyst in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Lead Management

Kommentare: Our agents seem to be happy using the system and so are we!

You can import from other databases. There are so many drip campaigns you can "set and forget". Super easy to use!

There doesn't seem to be a spam filter for false incoming leads and I would like to see that put in place.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

We so appreciate you leaving us a review, Jessica! Glad that you are finding BoomTown easy to use. In regards to the idea to implement a "spam" filter, this is something we have thought about, but we have seen so many times over the years these "trash" leads turn into real people. Ultimately, the best course of action is to simply put them in the trash category and don't worry about them. The system will notify you if they update their info at any point, so if things change, you will be informed! Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks again for leaving us a review!

Cici
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

BoomTown

Kommentare: Overall a good experience.

I liked that the software is user friendly and all records were well organized.

I hope that BoomTown is able to lower their monthly cost. It seems higher than most softwares for the amount of leads received.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

Hi Cici! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that overall, your experience has been good. In regards to the cost of leads, those do tend to fluctuate based on season & search traffic. Our recommendation would be to simply reach out to our Support Team if you feel that prices are higher than they should be. They can coordinate with our Digital Strategy team to audit your account and ensure that CPL is performing how it should. Our team is here to help! Thanks again, have a great day!

Adrian
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boomtown is great but expensive

Kommentare: Great!

Great features for tracking clients and automation for drip campaigns.

It seems a little dated and would be nice to have a face lift. A better mobile app would be helpful.

Laura
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Boomtown is a wonderful platform

Kommentare: I've been thrilled with this platform and to have been on it for close to 10 years it's been responsible for increasing my income greatly

Boomtown is easy to use and has Made the process of keeping in touch with clients as simple as can be. I used to have top producer and found it complicated. I appreciate all of the features of boomtown. It is a great way to keep In touch

I feel like the to-do list is a little repetitive And somewhat annoying. I think the to-do list should only consist of things that you Specifically request a reminder for and/or put on a calendar

Rodney
Broker Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most Essential Tool in My Business.

Kommentare: I moved to Charleston SC in 2010 for a team leader role with KW. While searching for houses I noticed this website with the Casina Group that was very easy to use and was the best looking website available. When we moved back to Indianapolis at the end of 2012 to help with Amanda's parents we had to have this website for our business. Our first year using Boomtown coming back to our market after being gone for almost 3 years we called Boomtown. In 2013 Amanda and I closed 87 deals all from Boomtown. We hired buyers agents and have continued to grow our business every year. With the help of Boomtown we grossed our first million last year and are on our way to 2 million GCI this year.

It works!

Kevin
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien

BoomTown Software Review

The product is easy to use, easy to train employees on, and serves the purpose of what it was designed for. The vendor is always in high levels of communication with us, their clients. They're always working on improving their product with features that are most asked for by their clients. The product itself is designed with real estate in mind and utilizing in-house real estate professionals so they can build out the best product possible.

Though they have a suggestion area where users can submit ideas on how to make the product better, suggestions are ranked upon how many votes they can collect as opposed to advanced users being able to communicate directly to the development team. It would be nice to have more of a liaison in that area rather than hoping users vote for your suggestion. I don't feel like it's the quickest way to get really good suggestions in front of the people that make the decisions on what to work on next.

Zach
Realtor in USA

Makes my job much easier, organizing my follow-up and keeping everything in one spot

Ease of use and organization. Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use on all platforms, frequent tutorials and walk throughs offered by the staff, a lot of creative resources to track your progress. Mobile site is pretty smooth

No major complaints to be honest. I have ran into some inconveniences when trying to open a Boomtown link and sometimes it will open up a link signing me in as someone else which then tracks the leads activity as their own even though it was my activity. Such as when I am trying to view their search quickly and review what I am sending them. Other times after I have prompted the system to remember me every time, it makes me log in consecutive times when I am just trying to review something quickly. That can be pretty annoying and inconvenient. Sorry if I didn't explain it correctly

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer service leaves much to be desired

There are many features in BoomTown, which can be overwhelming. A better training program that walks new people through, step by step, would be very helpful.

Suggestions for NEEDED improvements are only taken on a voting basis. Meaning that if you're having a problem with their search engine, you have to have to wait for others to "vote up" the problem. I find this to be absolutely unprofessional and it makes a terrible impression with our agents. Customer service is almost always awful. You cannot get a direct number to consistently call one person with an issue, meaning you will have to explain it over and over (and over).

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Poor leads unscrubbed

Kommentare: Poor. I used Boomtown for 6 years.

Easy to use and can customize messages so much.

Lead generation. Leads were crappy. You would get leads that had fake email and phone numbers - and you have to pay for that lead. Nothing in their system checks for valid email addresses. Very expensive to pay for leads that are [sensitive content hidden]

Lucas
Team Lead in USA

I absolutely love Boomtown! I am appreciative of support and all that the CRM has to offer

Easy to use. Categorization, automation, tags, e-alerts, admin tools, optimization...my agents love it!

This one is a struggle for me. There is not much I don't like about BT. I would say that the thing I like least is the mobile version...thats not very easy to use nor offers the same as desktop...when we are on the go all the time its a little frustrating that we can't easily use it on our phone....especially as the team leader/ Admin.

DaeLynne
Director of Operations in USA

They are great!

Kommentare: The ability to stay on top of our clients.

I like the usability of this. The system has a ton of options and does a great job helping us stay on top of our clients. I like the search ability of the tags.

I would like to be able to update my website on my own time. Having to go back and forth with a rep is time consuming and sometimes its hard to get across what actually want it to look like.

Bridget

Great for Realtors

Kommentare: Excellent

Great customer service, excellent drip campaigns. Love everything about the system. Helps me keep in contact with my leads seamlessly!

I have not found anything to complain about with the boomtown system.

Antwort von Inside Real Estate

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Bridget! We so appreciate it, and are of course excited to hear that you're getting a lot out of the platform. Have a good one!

Jennifer
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I've been a loyal BT user for over 6 years and have always been satisfied with their product!

I love how easy the system is to use. I especially like the text feature and the ability to automate so much in terms of follow up. Realtors typically hate follow up so the system makes this piece a breeze.

I do wish you could mass email/text and that there were text campaigns. So many prospects prefer texting and this would allow us to set simple texts regularly.