Über LionDesk

LionDesk ist ein CRM, das Vertriebsprofis hilft, Leads schneller zu kontaktieren, mit ihnen zu interagieren und sie zu Verkaufsabschlüssen zu bewegen.

Erfahre mehr über LionDesk

This also gives you new ideas to implement within your own organization. Liondesk is also a very easy platform to navigate when you know how to properly make use of it's features.

The new version of the product is difficult to use. Video email does not get viewed.

Bewertungen zu LionDesk

3,9
3,6

LionDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LionDesk bereits verwendet?

Jordan
Jordan
Licensed Realtor in USA

Liondesk: Almost a one stop Sales/Real Estate CRM Solution

Kommentare: I track all of my client interactions, current projects, to do's, information, and business projections through the software currently. I use the program every day multiple times a day.

Liondesk is a robustly featured CRM used for Real Estate but could probably be used for other forms of sales as well. The features that drew me to Liondesk are as follows: 1. Data Analytics: Robust data capturing and visualization 2. Features for the money: Contacts, emails, custom phone lines, text messaging, drips, deal plans and pipeline revenue projection, and soon a new AI. It is a fully featured system. 3. The price: It is very affordable when comparing the CRM to other software web apps in its class.

Liondesk is missing a robust "value add" form of drip. Like newsletters, informational articles on the real estate industry. The provided and shared drips come off as salesy without much value add for the consumer. Other CRM's in its class such as ixact and contactually provide this. This however, is understandable because both of those CRM'S are generally more expensive.

Antwort von LionDesk

Hi Jordan, thrilled you're having success with LionDesk. Especially taking advantage of all the features the system offers. Thanks for being part of the community and sharing this helpful review.

Jason
REALTOR/Broker Associate in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LionDesk Has Been A Great Buy For Me!

Kommentare: Better lead management with my database. When leads come in from FB they go straight into a custom text/email campaign and don't fall through the cracks. The platform is clean and easy to navigate and I like the format a lot. I highly recommend the product. It's clear this company is going to continue to roll out with innovative and good upgrades to the software. Looking forward to seeing them.

I love this platform so far. It has been very user friendly and has most of the features I want for a very reasonable price. Innovation of new features seems to be at the front of mind for the company, which I look forward to seeing and trying out.

I really would like the option to use a straight to voice mail call feature. This would be great. The inclusion of an auto-dial feature would also be incredible. I'd love to see the creation of a social media digital management add on so that we could hire a social media manager that already has access to our database. Another cool feature I've never seen a CRM tackle is helping agents complete missing information on their clients. Like a people finder service that assists in helping to update old contact info, etc. Last item I really want which should actually be my first item is a monthly automated home value email that goes out to my database and gives them a monthly market snapshot type thing.

Antwort von LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Jason & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. Regarding the auto dialer we have something in the works coming out this year :) Stay tuned for all the stuff we have coming!

KEN
Managing Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If I could make it do what it supposed to do...

Kommentare: I think the program is good but not sure at what level we are operating. I will continue to use liondesk and hope we can get to some accommodation for setup and customer service. I don't know what it's going to take to get professional assistance with this program.

I like the idea that it will send video text messages in campaigns. I like the integration with y lopo. Pretty straightforward to use. I like but they promised it would do.

Customer service. Chat Windows take you 4 hours to respond makes it impossible for me to get assistance. I've never sat in one place waiting for somebody for 4 hours except for the birth of my two children. Answers, when given or short, Kurt, and rarely solve the problem. The inability to interact to actually identify the problem makes it impossible to solve it. I'm operating now I do not know level functionality with this program because I can get literally no assistance in a meaningful way to get it set up. I've had this program for nearly six months now and no one at liondesk can tell me if I'm operating it correctly, what should be done to optimize it, and how this could function best for my business. This requires interaction, human-to-human, but somebody who is knowledgeable about the actual implementation and use of the program towards the consumers business goals.

Antwort von LionDesk

Hi Ken, Thanks for the great feedback. Love that you're taking advantage of the Video texting! For support questions, feel free to schedule a 1:1 call with our support team through the below link. 1:1 Support Appointment: https://calendly.com/Liondesk_support Also, if you're not already a member, join the LionDesk private Facebook group which is full of best practices and knowledge sharing with over 10k agents. Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liondesk/

Brian
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beware of overzealous sales trickery

Kommentare: Totally tricked into a "FREE Trial" on the phone and told that they have the ability to set up custom data fields. After I gave them my credit card assuming it was to hold my "free trial" I was charged $39 and promptly told on the next line where I was setting up the solution that actually they cant do what the sales guy said and guess what??? No refunds! Had the solution less than 5 minutes and was tricked into signing up, customer service is the worst and their policies are terrible. Left a bad taste in my mouth enough to take the time to tell others to BEWARE...

It is an out of the box solution that most Realtors would get a benefit from using assuming they do not need a custom solution.

It does not allow custom data fields i.e. timeline, areas of interest, loan program etc. Also I wanted to use my own number which you have to either purchase from them or use your own (I had a Twilio number) and even with my number once I selected to use it with Liondesk they charge you to take it back even though I own the number. Using your own number is important when using SMS with leads.

Antwort von LionDesk

Ouch Brian! We'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating. How can we help?

Vanessa
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The CRM Your Real Estate Business Needs

Kommentare: I prefer the existing version of Liondesk and am dreadfully anxious it goes away and the new beta version will fully be running. Right now we have the option to run either version. They say the best CRM in real estate is the one you use.

The feature that I like best so far is the ability to customize a few fields. I also like the ability to edit and modify existing standard fields.

The new beta version has a 180° different interface and has changed the usability of the site which is the reason why I selected Liondesk.

Antwort von LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Vanessa & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to jump on a call with you if you are sometime next week to get more insight on V2

Marshall
Real Estate Broker in USA

Overpromise -Underdeliver

Liondesks features sound like great user friendly features, in theory. The thought of using them is great... Then you get into the system and they dont work or they dont communicate seamlessly.

Features often didn't work, accounts dont connect, there's a cap on how many emails and texts you can send, you end up double tracking more than actually accomplishing what you want to do. I HATE the no cancellation clause. I pre-paid a year after a sales pitch and regretted it instantly. I tried to cancel within two weeks. They would not refund any of the over $700 I paid. If you're going to try LionDesk DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND ONLY GO MONTH TO MONTH! See if it works for your needs. Our RealGeeks site ended updoing 95% of what I needed LionDesk to do and for what I needed LionDesk to do, it was bad at it.

Antwort von LionDesk

Hi Marshall, we appreciate your feedback. The annual plans provide a significant savings and are a great choice for most. We'd love to support you and your business but totally understand your decision. Please know we are here for you in the future.

Dave
Lead Agent in USA

Review

Kommentare: Overall good experiences! I have a few things that I would like to have changed, but for the price very good.

Has the most bang for the buck that I have seen

Little clunky, and not the most seem less that I have used. Not a big fan of the look of the beta version.

Antwort von LionDesk

Thank you for the review Dave & for using LionDesk!

Yvette
Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Features and Affordability

Kommentare: Great service and Team . Really enjoy using LionDesk.

Integrating with my business was easy and the different features as well

There is nothing I would say I least liked about LionDesk, but I would intergrade videos . That would be a nice feature to have inn our industry.

Sheryl
Sheryl
Lead Generation Specialist in Kanada
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich CRM for realtors at an affordable price

Kommentare: I highly recommend LionDesk to any Realtor looking for an affordable CRM with essential features.

LionDesk can do most things a good CRM can do. Drip campaigns are very easy to set up. It helps me to respond back to potential leads quickly. It offers lower fees than most of the competitors in the market.

The software can be glitchy at times and the customer support needs improvement. I had a poor experience syncing contacts and leads into the system but the issue was resolved after reaching out to the support.

Mike
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Good funtionality for the price!

Kommentare: Excellent for the price. Am able to use and customize email drip campaigns. Able to track all info related to last communication and set future task or todos.

All the functionality needed to communicate and track leads and clients.

Doesn't allow for you to choose using same email for 2 separate clients, such as when a client is also acting as a PR or Executor to another client (hence the contact info is the same, but want to keep track of separate names and addresses).

Antwort von LionDesk

Thanks Mike! We're lucky to have you in the Lion community!

Cyndi
Cyndi
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This is the very best CRM for the money!

Kommentare: My overall experience is like I described above. I feel the drip campaigns prewritten on this program are more intuitive then others programs I’ve tried. This is the best CRM for the money, you definitely can’t go wrong and when I see that others I’ve referred to this program now also refer it, I know it’s great!!

You can’t get a full CRM - database, text, and full drip Campaign - for this price!! There are even campaigns input by others if you can’t think of what to say! I love that I can have automatic feed of my new leads and get immediate contact with them from minute one! Customer service is great....either by Chat, email or phone calls. I have referred this program to others who also now refer it!

The one thing I liked the least was that they don’t offer enough free texts.

Antwort von LionDesk

Hi Cyndi, Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! We are honored to have you as a member and provide you the tools and service you need to find success in your business. Thanks!

Debi
realtor in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: overall its been an easy transition from Market leader to Lion Desk the difference in the functionality is like night and day.

Organizes leads and daily activities with ease and simplicity. Short learning curve. Time saver. Great tools

support is not great, hard to reach, turn around time is long for questions. Thats all I have to say

Antwort von LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Debi & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We love it when users give ys 5 stars!!

Kenneth
Kenneth
Team Lead | Realtor | Investor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for the price point

Once you get the hang of the software, it is very easy to get things done. The available automation streamlines my daily tasks to the point where I am not spending more time documenting what I did than actually DOING the thing I did!

Steep learning curve. Some of the automation bits (like drip campaigns) took a bit to master, but once you understand the logic behind the process, it makes a whole lot more sense.

Thank you for the awesome review, Kenneth & using LionDesk! #ROAR

Business Development Executive in USA
Immobilien

I tried several crms and was never really happy with the one provided by my broker.

Very robust and flexible that it can be scaled up or down . It has many tools that I was paying separately that I consolidated budget dollars. The support is very receptive to new ideas and service.

They have many news add-ons coming on and looking to use can seem like a long time but it's really not. The SMS bulk messager can be a little buggy sometimes but that is normal in any SMS service.

Antwort von LionDesk

Thank you for a great review! We are so glad that you have chosen LionDesk as your integrated CRM platform! And to address any of your concerns, we will pass them along to our development team. Thanks again David!

Trevor
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glitchy Software and Unempathetic customer service

Kommentare: Leads aren't being imported on a regular basis, as it only sometimes works. Customer service doesn't care and wont make it right. All they do is say "they strive to be the best and want to see if there is anything else they can do for you". But they don't fix anything. It's been the worst experienced with a CRM I've ever experienced. Buyer beware!

Version 1 was a great interface. But it's not offered anymore.

My imported leads sometimes are imported. Unacceptable. Customer service will not let me cancel my agreement and refund the remaining months. They also haven't even offered to import the hundreds of leads that were never imported due to their glitchy software. I've lost a ton of money due to leads slipping through the cracks.

Antwort von LionDesk

Ouch! We'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating. How can we help?

Joan
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with great functionality

Kommentare: Because I like using it I sign in daily. I love that I can create my own tags and sources. It works great as a solo agent and now that I am on a team it still works great for me and our team.

I absolutely love that I can text from it using my laptop instead of my phone. It makes it so much faster.

Nothing yet. I have not come across any issues.

Antwort von LionDesk

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your continued support!

Gets the job done.

Works, Functional, Fast, Easy what else can I say I use it everyday to get my business done. Not to expensive either.

A few the price. Other than that its been great. Worth it in my opinion and will get me where I want to be successful.

Antwort von LionDesk

Hello, I am so glad to hear that LionDesk has been a great solution for your business! Feedback is always welcomed and thank you for reaching out to us! If you ever need assistance with anything LionDesk, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Eddie
Real Estate Office Administrator in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not easily navigable. Made for Americans, not Canadians. Has plenty of features and a great support team!

Kommentare: This software didn't benefit my Real Estate Team. I'm sure it has helped others, but it's not what I was looking for. We signed up for a year contract and will be finishing the contract and moving onto another CRM!

Support team is always a call away. Very friendly and helpful. Feature rich, however, not very easily navigable.

This software is designed for Americans. As a Canadian, some of the auto drip campaigns and other features (like escrow) did not pertain to us and we did not use those.

Antwort von LionDesk

We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like the opportunity to make it better. Thank you.

Rayann

Liondesk is a Great Value

Kommentare: Overall good experience with LionDesk, only quite using it because my new broker offered a CRM

Hard to beat the price for single agents or agents who's companies do not offer CRM

Campaigns seemed a little outdated and seemed like I was having to purchase add on features

Julio
IT in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool to Start a management files

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy access to the system, does not require much training time to use the app.

Initially we use it to share information among rental agents about potential new clients for home purchases. Being able to easily organize customer information was very useful

The app has some limitations in terms of sharing information and the cost is not the most competitive

Antwort von LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Julio & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM.

Sylvia
Owner/Broker in USA

Great Customer Support

Kommentare: Overall experience has been wonderful. I am able to send out information to my clients occasionally. I don't feel the need to bombard them weekly with mailers. This is one aspect of my marketing that I use.

Customer Support is TERRIFIC! Although, I have had the software for almost a year I don't use it that often so I forget some of the functionality of it, but the customer support people are great. They answer my questions quickly so I can get the job done.

What I like least about the software is that I don't understand how to use many of the functions, but that is probably my fault, since I don't use it enough. I am planning on using it more so I will know every aspect of the software.

Antwort von LionDesk

awww.... thanks we are blush!!! Glad you had a TERRIFIC experience with our customer support! Thank you for using LionDesk Sylvia! #ROAR

Monique
REALTOR in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great CRM!

Kommentare: Great, easy CRM; it's one of the best deals around for anyone who needs to stay in touch with clients!

Automatic drip campaigns can be personalized. Capable of creating auto responses including text & video. Customer Service is very responsive. They have templates that you can customize so you're not starting from scratch.

It takes some time to personalize your campaigns but it's well worth it. Set it & forget it. Slight learning curve but not difficult to use.

Antwort von LionDesk

Thanks, Monique! We're glad you enjoy the product so much.

Jessica
Jessica
Marketing Assistant in USA

Liondesk Marketing Reivew

great customer service, easy to use and lots of features

features can be hard to find, but customer service is always great

Antwort von LionDesk

Hi Jessica, great to hear you're liking the platform and taking advantage of our responsive customer service team! Everyone at LionDesk is here to help you find success in your business.

Chad
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Antwort von LionDesk

We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like the opportunity to make it better. Please provide your contact information so we may have a representative reach out to you directly with a resolution. Thank you.

MIchael
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Lion Desk Sept 2019 Review

Kommentare: Helps me organize and keeps my business very visual so I know whats really happening on a day to day.

Helps to keep me on top of things so I can continue to provide a great service to my clients.

The new version lack of calendar is something that I will miss.

Antwort von LionDesk

Welcome, Michael to the Lion Community! We are glad LionDesk helps your business be on top of things and offer great service to your clients. Please reach out at any time we would love to hear more about your experience and any trick or tips you may have! #ROAR