Liondesk: Almost a one stop Sales/Real Estate CRM Solution

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Jordan M.
Licensed Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I track all of my client interactions, current projects, to do's, information, and business projections through the software currently. I use the program every day multiple times a day.

Vorteile: Liondesk is a robustly featured CRM used for Real Estate but could probably be used for other forms of sales as well. The features that drew me to Liondesk are as follows: 1. Data Analytics: Robust data capturing and visualization 2. Features for the money: Contacts, emails, custom phone lines, text messaging, drips, deal plans and pipeline revenue projection, and soon a new AI. It is a fully featured system. 3. The price: It is very affordable when comparing the CRM to other software web apps in its class.

Nachteile: Liondesk is missing a robust "value add" form of drip. Like newsletters, informational articles on the real estate industry. The provided and shared drips come off as salesy without much value add for the consumer. Other CRM's in its class such as ixact and contactually provide this. This however, is understandable because both of those CRM'S are generally more expensive.

von LionDesk an 1.4.2019

Hi Jordan, thrilled you're having success with LionDesk. Especially taking advantage of all the features the system offers. Thanks for being part of the community and sharing this helpful review.

The CRM Your Real Estate Business Needs

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Vanessa S.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I prefer the existing version of Liondesk and am dreadfully anxious it goes away and the new beta version will fully be running. Right now we have the option to run either version. They say the best CRM in real estate is the one you use.

Vorteile: The feature that I like best so far is the ability to customize a few fields. I also like the ability to edit and modify existing standard fields.

Nachteile: The new beta version has a 180° different interface and has changed the usability of the site which is the reason why I selected Liondesk.

von LionDesk an 6.11.2019

Thank you for the awesome review Vanessa & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to jump on a call with you if you are sometime next week to get more insight on V2

Review

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Dave F.
Lead Agent
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall good experiences! I have a few things that I would like to have changed, but for the price very good.

Vorteile: Has the most bang for the buck that I have seen

Nachteile: Little clunky, and not the most seem less that I have used. Not a big fan of the look of the beta version.

von LionDesk an 20.9.2019

Thank you for the review Dave & for using LionDesk!

Finally a CRM I can PROMOTE wholeheartedly!

Jennifer P.
Virtual Marketing Assistant
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing! No more contacts in a dozen places. Leads from sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, others drop right into LionDesk; even free leads! Sync with Google puts ALL emails in LionDesk. Contacts engage via email or text in response to auto-drip campaigns. LD will call me and ring through to contacts when I tell it to. LionDesk helps you run your business like the real estate pro you are. It's the missing link in your marketing toolkit; what an impact it makes.

Vorteile: It really works to convert leads, nurture past clients, and stay on top of your real estate business. I set LionDesk up for REALTORS® so it offers max performance from day one. So many features for a great price. The interface is easy to learn, and come back to after a few days on non-use. Nice mobile app. Marketing section with emails/texts/tasks has quality content, easy to set-up. Owner and support staff really care and do a great job. Online help is thorough. I am super picky and vet CRMs completely. First CRM I've given two thumbs up, EVER!

Nachteile: Would love to see mobile app features expanded. LionDesk welcomes input from users and makes improvements based on them.

von LionDesk an 5.9.2019

Thank you for the awesome review Jennifer! We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience using LionDesk! David Says Hi! #ROAR

This is the very best CRM for the money!

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Cyndi M.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience is like I described above. I feel the drip campaigns prewritten on this program are more intuitive then others programs I’ve tried. This is the best CRM for the money, you definitely can’t go wrong and when I see that others I’ve referred to this program now also refer it, I know it’s great!!

Vorteile: You can’t get a full CRM - database, text, and full drip Campaign - for this price!! There are even campaigns input by others if you can’t think of what to say! I love that I can have automatic feed of my new leads and get immediate contact with them from minute one! Customer service is great....either by Chat, email or phone calls. I have referred this program to others who also now refer it!

Nachteile: The one thing I liked the least was that they don’t offer enough free texts.

von LionDesk an 20.11.2018

Hi Cyndi, Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! We are honored to have you as a member and provide you the tools and service you need to find success in your business. Thanks!

LionDesk for Realtor

Ruben G.
Real Etate Agent
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is been very positive, This definitely helps my business to be larger and more efficient

Vorteile: I like the integration and automatization capabilities, Follow up campaigns

Nachteile: The lack of a system for sending automatic CMA's or current Market statistics, customer service needs to be a bit faster as well

von LionDesk an 5.9.2019

Welcome, Ruben to the Lion Community! We are glad LionDesk helps your business be more efficient
#ROAR

CRM Simplified and Empowered

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Daniel D.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is a great software for non-techie individuals who want powerful, robust and easy to use CRM. With the tool, it's easy to set up campaigns - which include text, email and activities and I like the ability to text through the app.

Nachteile: Not much I don't like, but wish they did have a few additional features: 1. Ability to make outbound calls from phone app and use the CRM phone number, not my cell phone. 2. Ability to send direct mail and/or voicemail campaigns as part of an outreach campaign. 3. They can improve on the integrations. Having some issues getting leads to insert properly.

Daniel,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear you are loving LionDesk and are loving the drip campaign feature as well!

As far as your concerns, thank you for letting us know! We need feedback like this to provide the best sales platform possible for our users! I am forwarding your feedback to our development team and I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with you need assistance with anything LionDesk!

Lion Desk Review

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Kristyn H.
Real Estate Broker, Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Lion Desk as my CRM for the last year and I love it. Very easy to use and I love the text notifications that I set up every time I receive a new lead in the system. It is very efficient in helping me to follow up with my contacts. I also like the drip campaign feature.

Vorteile: I really like the round robin feature that they have for new leads coming into the system. My broker in charge has it set so that every new lead will rotate to each team member. Their customer support is also great! Coming from another CRM we had several questions about the functionality at first. All of our questions were answered in a timely manner and I even had a representative stay on the phone with me to walk me through some of the changes I was looking to make in the system.

Nachteile: So far so good!

von LionDesk an 9.11.2017

Happy you're enjoying our service, Kristyn!

One of the Best CRM's that I'ved used

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Jay V.
Reator & Marketing Consultant
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm staying on track with following up with clients is the best thing. I like how it is connected with products like ShowcaseIDX.

Vorteile: The simple prewritten emails and text messages that I can send individually or to the entire account.

Nachteile: The new version of the product is difficult to use. Video email does not get viewed.

von LionDesk an 5.9.2019

Thanks for the review Jay! And thanks for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. #ROAR

by far the most advanced CRM I've found amongst dozens of programs i've tried

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
J. alexander C.

Kommentare: When used properly, you can build your LionDesk account to be an absolute MACHINE to communicate with your clients. After you create automatic campaigns, you can essentially communicate with thousands of people without ever needing to get out of bed !!!!

Vorteile: Maximum options to communicate with clients . you can text 1000 people as fast as you could send a text from your phone, send mass emails, and even send VIDEO emails! the 'text to sell' application is very cool. create a short code, and when someone sends that code to your marketing phone number (that you create inside of lions desk) you can set up to have whatever you program to be instantly texted to that person. And when that person texts you, liondesk has the remarkable ability to capture a large amount of info from that person simply from receiving their phone number

Nachteile: It takes some time to become familiar with this program, so you'll need to spend some time playing with the system. However, I have to attribute this to the fact that the system is quite elaborate (in a good way). just dont expect to jump in and master the program the first time you use it...but its well worth the time you'll spend working with it.

von LionDesk an 2.5.2018

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased you like LionDesk. Also, we really appreciate your feedback on LionDesk's "Ease of Use". We are actually overhauling our onboarding and help section to make this easier for new and existing clients for this reason. :) Thanks again and happy closing!

Excellent software for the price point

Kenneth J.
Team Lead | Realtor | Investor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Once you get the hang of the software, it is very easy to get things done. The available automation streamlines my daily tasks to the point where I am not spending more time documenting what I did than actually DOING the thing I did!

Nachteile: Steep learning curve. Some of the automation bits (like drip campaigns) took a bit to master, but once you understand the logic behind the process, it makes a whole lot more sense.

Thank you for the awesome review, Kenneth & using LionDesk! #ROAR

Great CRM!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Kathy M.
REALTOR®
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This is a great CRM for new or seasoned agents! It is very easy to set up and use. It has all the bells and whistles that you look for in a CRM. The price is super reasonable as well.

Vorteile: Ease of Use - Low Cost - Pre-set Drip Campaign's

Nachteile: I don't like the fact I have to pay Zapier to link my email to Liondesk in order to store/record email responses.

von LionDesk an 16.10.2019

Thank you for the awesome review Kathy & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to jump on a call with you if you are sometime next week.

Something to roar about

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Brenda R.
Realtor®
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I have liked that I can put in place a system to keep me more consistent with my follow up for people in my CRM.

Vorteile: I liked the ease of use. It has been easy to create email templates. It was easy to upload contacts and add additional contacts. It's easy to track activities and tasks.

Nachteile: I haven't been thrilled with the the transition to version 2. I really enjoyed being able to record a video directly in LionDesk on my laptop and send it via email to contacts. Now it's more tedious; supposedly the feature is still available on the mobile app but I prefer using the laptop. It's also a bit difficult to upload video. It has to be converted to mp4 and then often times I have to make changes to the file which compromises the quality of the video.

von LionDesk an 10.9.2019

Thank you for the review Brenda & for using LionDesk!
New features are being added weekly to V2.
Here's the link to vote new features up or down idea page: https://ideas.liondesk.com/?_ga=2.72509715.1209337476.1568056318-1782393413.1558633672

I tried several crms and was never really happy with the one provided by my broker.

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
David F.
Business Development Executive
Immobilien

Vorteile: Very robust and flexible that it can be scaled up or down . It has many tools that I was paying separately that I consolidated budget dollars. The support is very receptive to new ideas and service.

Nachteile: They have many news add-ons coming on and looking to use can seem like a long time but it's really not. The SMS bulk messager can be a little buggy sometimes but that is normal in any SMS service.

von LionDesk an 9.5.2018

Thank you for a great review! We are so glad that you have chosen LionDesk as your integrated CRM platform! And to address any of your concerns, we will pass them along to our development team.

Thanks again David!

If I could make it do what it supposed to do...

Ken C.
Managing Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think the program is good but not sure at what level we are operating. I will continue to use liondesk and hope we can get to some accommodation for setup and customer service. I don't know what it's going to take to get professional assistance with this program.

Vorteile: I like the idea that it will send video text messages in campaigns. I like the integration with y lopo. Pretty straightforward to use. I like but they promised it would do.

Nachteile: Customer service. Chat Windows take you 4 hours to respond makes it impossible for me to get assistance. I've never sat in one place waiting for somebody for 4 hours except for the birth of my two children. Answers, when given or short, Kurt, and rarely solve the problem. The inability to interact to actually identify the problem makes it impossible to solve it. I'm operating now I do not know level functionality with this program because I can get literally no assistance in a meaningful way to get it set up. I've had this program for nearly six months now and no one at liondesk can tell me if I'm operating it correctly, what should be done to optimize it, and how this could function best for my business. This requires interaction, human-to-human, but somebody who is knowledgeable about the actual implementation and use of the program towards the consumers business goals.

von LionDesk an 4.9.2019

Hi Ken, Thanks for the great feedback. Love that you're taking advantage of the Video texting!

For support questions, feel free to schedule a 1:1 call with our support team through the below link.

1:1 Support Appointment: https://calendly.com/Liondesk_support

Also, if you're not already a member, join the LionDesk private Facebook group which is full of best practices and knowledge sharing with over 10k agents.

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liondesk/

Liondesk is one of the best CRM companies out there!

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Manuel L.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: So far I have used Liondesk for almost 4 years now and will not switch.

Vorteile: The ease of all the functions that Liondesk provides is so easy to use. Also being able to automatically text leads as soon as they come in.

Nachteile: Uploading videos is probably the only thing I do not like about Liondesk as the video you upload can only be up to a certain size & only up to 3 minutes.

von LionDesk an 26.10.2019

Thank you for the awesome review Manuel & for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. We would love to jump on a call with you if you are sometime next week.

eMail sent from LionDesk ends up in Client Junk Mail.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Thaine S.
Broker/Owner

Kommentare: Client Database/Repository

Vorteile: User Interface and list of potential features (everything not included in base price)
Lead Emails include a copy of the original email.

Nachteile: LionDesk uses a third party email vendor (SendGrid) who does not directly support clients of Liondesk and the complexity of email delivery these days is beyond the skillset of most people including the LionDesk support staff.
I have multiple CRM and Real Estate applications that send emails to my clients/leads on my behalf without any issues such as; Top Producer, Follow-Up-Boss, Pro Agent Website, etc. and only my emails from LionDesk end up in the clients spam or juk email folders.
I have spent many hours working with Microsoft, Godaddy and Liondesk support trying to get LionDesk to succesfully send emails and have done everything in my power to configure everything correctly from DKIM to SPF to DMARC.
Below are a few things Liondesk can do to improve the likelyhood of email being received by recipients.
- If LionDesk/Sendgrid would provide the list-unsubscribe it would help,
- if LionDesk/Sendgrid would include a text copy with each email it would help.
- Align email domaikns so that DMARC can be checked.
- Provide sample DKIM, and SPF settings based off LionDesk settings instead of Sendgrid suppport links.
Without functioning email LionDesk is a crippled product.

Thaine,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is very appreciated. Feedback like this helps us develop LionDesk to be a better sales platform for our customers. Your concerns have been forwarded to the correct department.

Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to reach out for any assistance with LionDesk.

Great Product

Debbie K.

Kommentare: great

Vorteile: User friendly,
great functions
works well.

Nachteile: should include texting with all packages

von LionDesk an 5.9.2019

Thank you for the great review Debbie and thank you for using LionDesk!

Good funtionality for the price!

Mike M.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent for the price. Am able to use and customize email drip campaigns. Able to track all info related to last communication and set future task or todos.

Vorteile: All the functionality needed to communicate and track leads and clients.

Nachteile: Doesn't allow for you to choose using same email for 2 separate clients, such as when a client is also acting as a PR or Executor to another client (hence the contact info is the same, but want to keep track of separate names and addresses).

von LionDesk an 5.9.2019

Thanks Mike! We're lucky to have you in the Lion community!

Love LionDesk

Enid L.
Marketing Director
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like how if one of your employees do not work for you anymore you can change the information in the system without having to lose your database.

Vorteile: I love how you can keep up with your database by adding comments and tasks with their information. It is easy to keep up with each individual contact with setting reminders. I also love how you call can and text as well. Great features that I use everyday.

Nachteile: I don't believe I have anything negative to say about LionDesk. It is pretty spot on with my needs.

von LionDesk an 5.9.2019

and we love you Enid!! Thank you for being a valued LionDesk user, and sharing this great review! #roar

Easy to use with great functionality

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Joan A.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Because I like using it I sign in daily. I love that I can create my own tags and sources. It works great as a solo agent and now that I am on a team it still works great for me and our team.

Vorteile: I absolutely love that I can text from it using my laptop instead of my phone. It makes it so much faster.

Nachteile: Nothing yet. I have not come across any issues.

von LionDesk an 30.5.2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your continued support!

LionDesk User

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Michael S.
Broker
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Online support is very responsive, I'd recommend the product for the value received.

Vorteile: For me, the best feature is the ability to text from a desktop/laptop. You can also set-up text and email templates that save you a ton of time. There is an app that needs work IMO; however, the overall software is a very good value for the money.

Nachteile: I-phone app. The app needs some work, not very intuitive.

von LionDesk an 5.9.2019

Thank you for the review Michael!
Thank you for using LionDesk! #ROAR

We live on LionDesk!

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Colleen R.
Broker/Owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Staying in touch with our clients and future clients is simple.

Vorteile: We use the software to plan our day, everyday. Scheduling and remembering what to do is a breeze and the automated tasks, texts, contacts, etc. saves us lots of time!

Nachteile: I wish we could assign a task 'plan' without assigning creating a new property (to maintain).

Thank you for the awesome review Colleen & thank you for using LionDesk! #ROAR

Gets the job done.

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Realtor

Vorteile: Works, Functional, Fast, Easy what else can I say I use it everyday to get my business done. Not to expensive either.

Nachteile: A few the price. Other than that its been great. Worth it in my opinion and will get me where I want to be successful.

Hello,
I am so glad to hear that LionDesk has been a great solution for your business! Feedback is always welcomed and thank you for reaching out to us!

If you ever need assistance with anything LionDesk, please do not hesitate to contact us!

LionDesk

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Zach G.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Integrates directly with Facebook Ad Manager. Several drip campaigns and is easy to use

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like is the email and texting limit. Yes it is high but I wish they would make it unlimited and give more video emails/texts.

von LionDesk an 21.12.2018

Thanks for the great review, Zach! Great to hear you're enjoying the FB Ad sync and Drip Campaign templates. To increase your email and text limits simply add on based on how many you need. We prefer to keep things easy and simple.