I Can't Say Enough Good Things About This Grammar Checker

Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Jaleesa D.
Content Marketing Writer & Strategist
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I've been very satisfied with this software.

Vorteile: I love using Ginger far more than other avilable grammar checkers. It catches way more mistakes (simple & complex) and also offers style suggestions that actually make sense.

Nachteile: Running the software on my computer can be weird when it first opens and it sometimes asserts itself to the front of the line when running while I'm trying to use my web browser or other programs. I also which it had more way to integrate it with my multiple web browsers. I have 3 main ones that I use every day.

von Ginger Software an 16.4.2019

Dear Jaleesa,
Thank you for your feedback.
First of all we are happy to know that you find our product to be good and professional.
As for your complaints, Ginger can be turned off while not in use so it won't be triggered to pop up. Just look for the G icon in the system tray and right click on the Ginger icon to exit from Ginger.

Ginger's extension currently supports 3 web browsers - Chrome, Safari and IE.

If you have any further questions or you are required for further support, please contact us at support@gingersoftware.com

The Ginger Team.

Good option for grammar checking

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Russell P.
Teacher, Consultant
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's a great tool! Give it a try - I think you'll be pleased.

Vorteile: There are a few good options in the field of grammar checking, writing, etc. and I feel that Ginger is competitive. Here's what I like:
- If you are in need of help with profession writing (emails, etc.), Ginger has the ability to identify grammar errors, spelling, and even sentence structure issues. Although some platforms will do this for you, others will not, so it's always nice to have Ginger working in the background to help out.
- It honestly does a good job. It doesn't always catch everything, but it catches a lot.
- It's extremely simple to begin using. It takes no time at all to set-up.
- You can try it for free to see if you like it. You can keep using the freemium version if you like what you see and only want help with basics.
- It works as a Chrome extension in your browser.
- Even if your sentence structure is fine, Grammarly will also offer advice/ideas for improving your writing.
- I think using this actually helps speed up writing for me. I don't spend as long exhaustively reviewing/revising what I've written.
- Works with Chrome an Safari, which is not the case with competitors.
- You have the ability to find synonyms and a dictionary within Chrome. That's a brilliant feature.

Nachteile: I have no major concerns about Ginger. It's a very competitive tool within the field, and I appreciate what it offers. It would be great if they'd figure out how to integrate this with Google Docs, but I've read that they are working on it. It's also not necessary, since Docs recently improved their editing toolkit. I'm just pleased that this works as an extension in Chrome.

von Ginger Software an 1.5.2019

Thank you so much for a positive feedback.

We appreciate it!

Always at your service.
Ginger!

Highly Reliable Software for Grammar and Spell checks

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Diksha N.
Content Manager

Kommentare: One of the best software to try that delivers high accuracy results. It helps you save your time and energy in fishing for the errors and rectifying the same.

Vorteile: Its ben three years now that I have been using Ginger Software and it has never let me down. As a writer I need to be quite particular about my grammar and spellings. Therefore, this software has everything to help me relieve for repetitive and the taxing process of checking for any grammatical or spelling errors, if any. Besides that it also provides various online drill sessions and tutorials to help one learn enhance his/her grammar.

Nachteile: The only thing that I do not like about Ginger is that it does not work in Google docs. Firstly you are supposed to write your text in the Ginger and then transfer the same from there to Google docs.

von Ginger Software an 14.4.2019

Dear Diksha,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
You are correct, at the moment we are not compatible with Google Docs, we are looking for better solutions and hopefully a full integration into Google Docs.

We wish you to keep enjoying Ginger.

Nice proof reading tool

Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Christopher P.
Graduate student
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far, I am having a nice experience using this tool. Highly recommended for students.

Vorteile: Ginger page is nice tool that I use daily as grammar and spelling checker. I write professional email to my professors at school and to many employees at big companies. Ginger helps me to avoid any grammar mistakes which might sound unprofessional. The chrome extension is awesome and help me to avoid any mistakes.

Nachteile: The MS word Add-in of ginger crashes a lot on m computer

von Ginger Software an 16.4.2019

Dear Christopher,
Thank you for your product perspective.
We are sorry to read about the issues you have encountered with Ginger while using Office.
Please allow us to try and solve this issue.
Please, contact our support staff and they can take it from there. Just email - support@gingersoftware.com and we shall contact you back.

Really first class!

Bewertet am 22.6.2019
Nigel L.
Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As a published writer, I left the mainstream went solo, and moved across to Amazon a few years ago. All was well, until the books were finished and it was time to proofread. As a now one-man-band, it fell to me to proofread... bad idea! My readers loved my books but many complained of proofreading errors - My bad.
I tried various software packages to wash my manuscripts free of errors but the situation didn't improve until I discovered Ginger. It marches through the manuscript with consummate ease, finding typos, spelling errors punctuation mistakes et all. In my humble (and experienced) opinion, Ginger is simply excellent!!

Vorteile: Better than any I have tried before. Ginger seems to trap just about every error in a 60,000+ manuscript.

Nachteile: Not a great fan of the price. I've used Ginger in the past and a returning discount would have been a nice touch.

von Ginger Software an 25.6.2019

Dear Nigel,
It was heart touching to read your feedback.
It just shows that hard work pays off.

Thank you for a great review.

The Ginger Team.

Proof reading is now easy with Ginger

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Mohammed E.
Professor
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used Ginger all the time and it really helps me to avoid any silly grammar mistakes.

Vorteile: I like the browser extension the most. It help me to proof read all my emails that I sent. As a Professor I usually pay a lot of attention to grammar and Ginger helps me a lot to avoid any embarrassing mistakes . I also recommend it for my students and they usually find it very useful and convenient for them.

Nachteile: Nothing so far that I can recall right now. Ginger has been always useful to me and to my students.

von Ginger Software an 22.1.2019

Dear Mohammed,
We are delighted to read your review.
Thank you for the positive feedback.
We are happy that you have chosen our product.

All the best.

A renowned and impressive grammar checker tool

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Intern
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The functions of ginger are too much to look at it's negatives. It has so much helped me to write more like a pro.

Vorteile: It has plugins available for at least all major browsers. It has a great check accuracy, detects all major errors and grammatical blunders in your text. free version works fine too.

Nachteile: System app sometimes slows down my computer. I hope they resolve this for I still need to continue using ginger. I really have to bear with it to get the best of it's features.

von Ginger Software an 17.4.2019

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.
We were happy to read your review and happy to learn you enjoy and benefit from using Ginger.
We would suggest contacting our support staff to understand the technical issue you have mentioned regarding your PC.
Please contact - support@gingersoftware.com

a review

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Arla J.
student
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have learned that i make similar mistakes over and over again and ginger has pointed out those examples for me and I have been able to correct them.
I have used it to rephrase some sentences, and also to check the correct spelling in research papers

Vorteile: easy to use, even better than others currently on market.
you can use it online or in word-documents.
there is no limit in words or pages to check

Nachteile: it does not always understand the content especially if it is a specific research topic.
I would like ginger to have more choices of how to refine or rephrase your own sentences

von Ginger Software an 17.7.2019

Dear Arla,
Thank you for your feedback.
As you know there is no perfect grammar solution out there, but we are doing the best we can the achieve that goal of being the best in the industry and as close to perfection as possible,

Double and Triple Your Work with Ginger

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
VP, Engagement & Resource Development
Onlinemedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a multi tasker and in a desire to get stuff done quickly I miss simple typos that would make my work look sloppy, Giner has corrected that for me.

Vorteile: I like that I can be certain I have not missed any typos and correct in real time.

Nachteile: Sometimes when I have to copy and paste into Ginger Writer suggestions do not always show up. Sometimes Ginger will delete a word that is a mistake.

von Ginger Software an 18.4.2019

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
We would recommend contacting our support staff to try and solve any technical issue you have encountered with Ginger.
Support@gingersoftware.com

Clean writing with Ginger

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Daniel M.
Associate Professor
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very useful tool for clean writing without any embarrassing spelling or grammar mistakes.

Vorteile: Ginger page is a nice tool that helps me to detect any silly grammar or spelling mistakes. It is very useful while writing documents and sending emails. Simply by installing the browser extension ginger detects any grammar or spelling issues.

Nachteile: Nothing so far, I have been using ginger with no issues

von Ginger Software an 16.5.2019

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your nice review.
We hope you will keep using Ginger and find it useful the more you use it.

Regards from all of us at Ginger Software.

Ginger - Best proof reading tool

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Civil Engineer
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A simple and most useful tool for non-native English speakers and eagerly waiting for IOS ginger free basis keyboard. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: I recently started to use Ginger tool and it helps me in different ways. As a civil engineer, it helps my day to day professional writings and Professional Emails without writing errors. Translation, Dictionary and Synonyms for any English word for just double tap anywhere within Chrome browser is a pretty cool feature and I really enjoy it.

Nachteile: Always need a proper internet connection for using Ginger and we need the offline proofreading facility in the near future. The pricing for Pro users is a little bit high.

von Ginger Software an 17.4.2019

Thank you for your review.
Unfortunately, at the moment Ginger can work online only to provide you the most accurate results live as you type.

Ginger currently offers the lowest prices on the market and we are putting this as our main target.
Providing a quality product at the lowest price.

The Ginger Team.

A helpful extension to avoid grammatical embarassment!

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Senior Associate Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app do have simple set-up and intuitive in terms of identifying and correcting grammar errors in writing. As it offers not only error identification, spell checking but also rephrasing based on the context as well as easy click on the pronunciation. This could also translate text to other languages, another cool feature.

Vorteile: It suggests words and add-on as the tool identifies grammar errors. It has a built-in plagiarism checker too that is very important for publishers and writers. The tool can check on a context-specific writing and can also suggest a possible "rephrase". Another cool thing about this tool is that it already has a text reader which could help improve not only the writing skills but also the pronunciation - less time checking using a different tool/software.

Nachteile: It needs internet connection before using it. Pricing may be a bit costly for some writers and there are some other tools other than Ginger that can perform better.

Free Grammar Check

Bewertet am 12.5.2019
Hardware Engineer
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We write more perfectly and professionally with ginger. It is a worthy tool

Vorteile: Ginger offers grammar check for free. Suggests accurate corections to grammar errors, and also checks for sentence formating. It has an easy to operate interface as well

Nachteile: The premium version is expensive. Costlier than similar products

Check your grammar with Ginger

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Engineering Intern
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ginger solved most of my writing deficiency. At least to a great extent, I'm a better writer

Vorteile: It's very effective, maintain proper grammar throughout your text. Free plan available, and also an affordable premium subscription

Nachteile: It's not easy to install and use its application. It's always hanging.

von Ginger Software an 5.8.2019

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are happy to read that you enjoy using Ginger.

If you have any technical issues, please contact our support- support@gingersoftware.com to get further help.

Exceptional efficiency and value

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Warren C.
Writer-Screenwriter-Director
Kino & Film, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No business or other problems with Ginger, but a lot of assistance with writing.

Vorteile: The program's ease of use and online availability

Nachteile: If a writer includes illustrations, he or she must work around them, and if you use "italics" or "bold" the software won't recognize them and you must go in and replace them after corrections.

von Ginger Software an 17.7.2019

Dear Warren,
Ginger won't change the fonts when using it within MS-Office, otherwise if you use Ginger inside the Ginger writer box, then we are using a default font which is why when pasting back the text you will need to use that default font.

If you need further assistance, please contact our support-
support@gingersoftware.com

It helps!

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Efren O.
Associate Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It gives me an idea if the sentence construction is correct or grammatically right. It allows me to countercheck my email composition as well.

Nachteile: Sometimes the suggested phrases or sentences don't really match to what we are really saying and it seems to be off to the sentence as well

Ginger good app

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Tomas W.
Sw architect
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm not native speaker so it is must for my work.

Vorteile: Great for my work, for some reason i have more trust they dont steal my data, then gramerly. Great customer support

Nachteile: It is less useful in tech space, it cannot realy rephrase a sentence. Not dealing well with line breaks.

von Ginger Software an 27.6.2019

Hi Tomas,
Thank you for your feedback.

Rest assure that privacy is our main concern and that we do not store nor transfer any personal not sensitive data related to our user.
It comes first in our priorities.

Improvement for the future

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Khan R.
researcher
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Good
I appreciate customer service. The staff contact immediately and try to fix the issue.

Vorteile: Reading of the text. I listen to the writing draft while editing.
Rephrase provides me subtitute and suitable syntax

Nachteile: payment process.
the update process is so annoying. I updated in 2018 despite I received many messages for an update. And, I could not update although I paid the amount.
In the advertisement of ginger, I observe several functions however when I used the software all functions don't run properly.

von Ginger Software an 4.7.2019

Dear Khan,
Thank you for your feedback.
As part of our will to improve the payment process as well as the other cons mentioned, please contact our marketing manager Michael Libman - michaell@gingersoftware.com and elaborate on these issues as they are extremely important to us.

very good software

Bewertet am 7.9.2019
Ahmed M.
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very Good

Vorteile: I am using Ginger software for almost a year ago, It is a very good program which helped me a lot in my career. There are a lot of features in the software and the best feature is the software reviewing and provide you with alternative sentences / words.

Nachteile: Very accurate
Alternative sentences option

Awesome

Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Camillo D.
Country Manager

Vorteile: This software is mandatory for non English speakers. Easy to use, corrects all english mistakes and works on different platforms

Nachteile: The interface is good, works with word and outlook, but for speeding up the process, the iOS keyboard is missing

So convenient!

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Ashley H.
Freelance Writer
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This software is so convenient! It's helped me catch several errors!

Nachteile: You can only use the free one a couple times before it asks you to buy the software. This is just to allow you to test it before trying it out, so it's not a bad idea on the company's part.

von Ginger Software an 21.7.2019

Hi Ashley,
We are so happy to read that you enjoy our Ginger Software.
Come and visit our online store, we have some great savings going on so you can enjoy Ginger without being limited in the number of corrections.

The Ginger Team.,

Ginger Program

Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Savannah A.
Supervisor
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Used ginger at the daycare I used to work at- and it was great. Only problem was checking in the wrong dogs which isn't a software problem just a staff problem. Overall really liked how easy it was to use.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use

Nachteile: Fixing an error was a long process

Easy to use and useful

Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Vahid A.
Research Assistant
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: -User-friendly
-Easy to learn and use for beginners
-It has an extension in chrome
-Powerful in finding grammatical errors

Nachteile: -The only thing that I can say is that It is not compatible with Google docs.

von Ginger Software an 24.7.2019

Dear Vahid,
Thank you for providing your feedback.
Overall, we are happy to read that you enjoy our product.
We are working to bring Ginger to Google Docs as well.

Always at your service.

Ginger worked for me.

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Jack S.
retired
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I used Ginger to help write a novel. I purchased Ginger to proof read and the read aloud feature was ideal.

Vorteile: I use Ginger to proof read my book. I also use Ginger to help rewrite sentences. The audible read back feature was outstanding. Ginger is easy to use and a great value.

Nachteile: I used Ginger exclusively while writing my novel and found it a great advantage and had no problems.

von Ginger Software an 20.6.2019

Dear Jack,
Thank you for your positive feedback.
We are happy to read about great people who give our everyday work and effort a great meaning.

The Ginger Team.

Nice interface but didn't work for what we needed!

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Alyssa S.
Trainer & Facilities Manager

Vorteile: We liked the interface and the streamlined look and customization options. It is very engaging on the client end as well.

Nachteile: We did not want our clients to have to create a whole in-depth profile before being able to see pricing/schedules for our group classes and it was a HUGE drawback for us!