Ginger Bewertungen

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Jaleesa D.
Content Marketing Writer & Strategist
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I've been very satisfied with this software.

Vorteile: I love using Ginger far more than other avilable grammar checkers. It catches way more mistakes (simple & complex) and also offers style suggestions that actually make sense.

Nachteile: Running the software on my computer can be weird when it first opens and it sometimes asserts itself to the front of the line when running while I'm trying to use my web browser or other programs. I also which it had more way to integrate it with my multiple web browsers. I have 3 main ones that I use every day.

von Ginger Software an 16.4.2019

Dear Jaleesa,
Thank you for your feedback.
First of all we are happy to know that you find our product to be good and professional.
As for your complaints, Ginger can be turned off while not in use so it won't be triggered to pop up. Just look for the G icon in the system tray and right click on the Ginger icon to exit from Ginger.

Ginger's extension currently supports 3 web browsers - Chrome, Safari and IE.

If you have any further questions or you are required for further support, please contact us at support@gingersoftware.com

The Ginger Team.

Good option for grammar checking

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Russell P.
Teacher, Consultant
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's a great tool! Give it a try - I think you'll be pleased.

Vorteile: There are a few good options in the field of grammar checking, writing, etc. and I feel that Ginger is competitive. Here's what I like:
- If you are in need of help with profession writing (emails, etc.), Ginger has the ability to identify grammar errors, spelling, and even sentence structure issues. Although some platforms will do this for you, others will not, so it's always nice to have Ginger working in the background to help out.
- It honestly does a good job. It doesn't always catch everything, but it catches a lot.
- It's extremely simple to begin using. It takes no time at all to set-up.
- You can try it for free to see if you like it. You can keep using the freemium version if you like what you see and only want help with basics.
- It works as a Chrome extension in your browser.
- Even if your sentence structure is fine, Grammarly will also offer advice/ideas for improving your writing.
- I think using this actually helps speed up writing for me. I don't spend as long exhaustively reviewing/revising what I've written.
- Works with Chrome an Safari, which is not the case with competitors.
- You have the ability to find synonyms and a dictionary within Chrome. That's a brilliant feature.

Nachteile: I have no major concerns about Ginger. It's a very competitive tool within the field, and I appreciate what it offers. It would be great if they'd figure out how to integrate this with Google Docs, but I've read that they are working on it. It's also not necessary, since Docs recently improved their editing toolkit. I'm just pleased that this works as an extension in Chrome.

von Ginger Software an 1.5.2019

Thank you so much for a positive feedback.

We appreciate it!

Always at your service.
Ginger!

Highly Reliable Software for Grammar and Spell checks

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Diksha N.
Content Manager

Kommentare: One of the best software to try that delivers high accuracy results. It helps you save your time and energy in fishing for the errors and rectifying the same.

Vorteile: Its ben three years now that I have been using Ginger Software and it has never let me down. As a writer I need to be quite particular about my grammar and spellings. Therefore, this software has everything to help me relieve for repetitive and the taxing process of checking for any grammatical or spelling errors, if any. Besides that it also provides various online drill sessions and tutorials to help one learn enhance his/her grammar.

Nachteile: The only thing that I do not like about Ginger is that it does not work in Google docs. Firstly you are supposed to write your text in the Ginger and then transfer the same from there to Google docs.

von Ginger Software an 14.4.2019

Dear Diksha,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
You are correct, at the moment we are not compatible with Google Docs, we are looking for better solutions and hopefully a full integration into Google Docs.

We wish you to keep enjoying Ginger.

Nice proof reading tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Christopher P.
Graduate student
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far, I am having a nice experience using this tool. Highly recommended for students.

Vorteile: Ginger page is nice tool that I use daily as grammar and spelling checker. I write professional email to my professors at school and to many employees at big companies. Ginger helps me to avoid any grammar mistakes which might sound unprofessional. The chrome extension is awesome and help me to avoid any mistakes.

Nachteile: The MS word Add-in of ginger crashes a lot on m computer

von Ginger Software an 16.4.2019

Dear Christopher,
Thank you for your product perspective.
We are sorry to read about the issues you have encountered with Ginger while using Office.
Please allow us to try and solve this issue.
Please, contact our support staff and they can take it from there. Just email - support@gingersoftware.com and we shall contact you back.

The Ginger Team.

Proof reading is now easy with Ginger

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Mohammed E.
Professor
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used Ginger all the time and it really helps me to avoid any silly grammar mistakes.

Vorteile: I like the browser extension the most. It help me to proof read all my emails that I sent. As a Professor I usually pay a lot of attention to grammar and Ginger helps me a lot to avoid any embarrassing mistakes . I also recommend it for my students and they usually find it very useful and convenient for them.

Nachteile: Nothing so far that I can recall right now. Ginger has been always useful to me and to my students.

von Ginger Software an 22.1.2019

Dear Mohammed,
We are delighted to read your review.
Thank you for the positive feedback.
We are happy that you have chosen our product.

All the best.

A renowned and impressive grammar checker tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Intern
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The functions of ginger are too much to look at it's negatives. It has so much helped me to write more like a pro.

Vorteile: It has plugins available for at least all major browsers. It has a great check accuracy, detects all major errors and grammatical blunders in your text. free version works fine too.

Nachteile: System app sometimes slows down my computer. I hope they resolve this for I still need to continue using ginger. I really have to bear with it to get the best of it's features.

von Ginger Software an 17.4.2019

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.
We were happy to read your review and happy to learn you enjoy and benefit from using Ginger.
We would suggest contacting our support staff to understand the technical issue you have mentioned regarding your PC.
Please contact - support@gingersoftware.com

Double and Triple Your Work with Ginger

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.4.2019
VP, Engagement & Resource Development
Onlinemedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a multi tasker and in a desire to get stuff done quickly I miss simple typos that would make my work look sloppy, Giner has corrected that for me.

Vorteile: I like that I can be certain I have not missed any typos and correct in real time.

Nachteile: Sometimes when I have to copy and paste into Ginger Writer suggestions do not always show up. Sometimes Ginger will delete a word that is a mistake.

von Ginger Software an 18.4.2019

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
We would recommend contacting our support staff to try and solve any technical issue you have encountered with Ginger.
Support@gingersoftware.com

Clean writing with Ginger

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Daniel M.
Associate Professor
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very useful tool for clean writing without any embarrassing spelling or grammar mistakes.

Vorteile: Ginger page is a nice tool that helps me to detect any silly grammar or spelling mistakes. It is very useful while writing documents and sending emails. Simply by installing the browser extension ginger detects any grammar or spelling issues.

Nachteile: Nothing so far, I have been using ginger with no issues

von Ginger Software an 16.5.2019

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your nice review.
We hope you will keep using Ginger and find it useful the more you use it.

Regards from all of us at Ginger Software.

Ginger - Best proof reading tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Civil Engineer
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A simple and most useful tool for non-native English speakers and eagerly waiting for IOS ginger free basis keyboard. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: I recently started to use Ginger tool and it helps me in different ways. As a civil engineer, it helps my day to day professional writings and Professional Emails without writing errors. Translation, Dictionary and Synonyms for any English word for just double tap anywhere within Chrome browser is a pretty cool feature and I really enjoy it.

Nachteile: Always need a proper internet connection for using Ginger and we need the offline proofreading facility in the near future. The pricing for Pro users is a little bit high.

von Ginger Software an 17.4.2019

Thank you for your review.
Unfortunately, at the moment Ginger can work online only to provide you the most accurate results live as you type.

Ginger currently offers the lowest prices on the market and we are putting this as our main target.
Providing a quality product at the lowest price.

The Ginger Team.

A helpful extension to avoid grammatical embarassment!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Senior Associate Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app do have simple set-up and intuitive in terms of identifying and correcting grammar errors in writing. As it offers not only error identification, spell checking but also rephrasing based on the context as well as easy click on the pronunciation. This could also translate text to other languages, another cool feature.

Vorteile: It suggests words and add-on as the tool identifies grammar errors. It has a built-in plagiarism checker too that is very important for publishers and writers. The tool can check on a context-specific writing and can also suggest a possible "rephrase". Another cool thing about this tool is that it already has a text reader which could help improve not only the writing skills but also the pronunciation - less time checking using a different tool/software.

Nachteile: It needs internet connection before using it. Pricing may be a bit costly for some writers and there are some other tools other than Ginger that can perform better.

Free Grammar Check

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.5.2019
Hardware Engineer
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We write more perfectly and professionally with ginger. It is a worthy tool

Vorteile: Ginger offers grammar check for free. Suggests accurate corections to grammar errors, and also checks for sentence formating. It has an easy to operate interface as well

Nachteile: The premium version is expensive. Costlier than similar products

It helps!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Efren O.
Associate Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It gives me an idea if the sentence construction is correct or grammatically right. It allows me to countercheck my email composition as well.

Nachteile: Sometimes the suggested phrases or sentences don't really match to what we are really saying and it seems to be off to the sentence as well

Awesome

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Camillo D.
Country Manager

Vorteile: This software is mandatory for non English speakers. Easy to use, corrects all english mistakes and works on different platforms

Nachteile: The interface is good, works with word and outlook, but for speeding up the process, the iOS keyboard is missing

Ginger Program

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Savannah A.
Supervisor
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Used ginger at the daycare I used to work at- and it was great. Only problem was checking in the wrong dogs which isn't a software problem just a staff problem. Overall really liked how easy it was to use.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use

Nachteile: Fixing an error was a long process

Nice interface but didn't work for what we needed!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Alyssa S.
Trainer & Facilities Manager

Vorteile: We liked the interface and the streamlined look and customization options. It is very engaging on the client end as well.

Nachteile: We did not want our clients to have to create a whole in-depth profile before being able to see pricing/schedules for our group classes and it was a HUGE drawback for us!

A nice affordable option for editing!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Olivia P.
Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think that Ginger works decently and does do as it promises for the most part, but I don't think it's better than other similar options out there.

Vorteile: I like the free option. I like the chrome extension that catches your writing mistakes online, like emails, social media, and blogging. It catches lots of spelling mistakes that I wouldn't have noticed. The tools for vocabulary and sentence rephrasing are very helpful.

Nachteile: There are some glitches I encountered. It doesn't pick up as many editing mistakes as a different program that I use, so it's not my first choice.

von Ginger Software an 3.2.2019

Dear Olivia,
Thank you for your feedback.
It means a lot for us as part of our progress to develop and become better.

If you have encountered with any issue that requires our attention, feel free to contact our support staff by email and we will do our best to solve the issue.
Support@gingersoftware.com

All the best,
The Ginger Team.

Great software to correct your english writing mistakes

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Priya G.
marketing manager

Kommentare: Overall it's a good experience with ginger. I have added its chrome extension as well.

Vorteile: Ginger a popular software or we can say a grammar checker tool that helps you to write properly. Whether you are writing two lines or a whole blog it will help you with every single line. You can try it for free and use it to correct your mistakes i.e spelling mistakes, grammatical mistakes, proofreading, typing mistakes, usage of the wrong word etc. The best part is it provides you with an extension that you can add to your google chrome after login with your id and password. It's really a helpful software.

Nachteile: It is a user-friendly software and designed to help users. To get access to all the features you have to buy this software. This is the one thing but it can not be counted as the cons of this software.

Just wrong

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Frida S.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Ginger slowed all of my word processing operations, made incorrect suggestions, and was frustrating to say the least.

Vorteile: I liked that it caught simple spelling errors and typos.

Nachteile: I had the premium version. It activated automatically any time I opened a document and slowed my system, even when I thought I had turned that feature off. Many, if not most, of the suggested edits were wrong. This included plurals when singular should have been obvious, questioning articles when the grammar was correct, and some other bizarre suggestions.

von Ginger Software an 24.3.2019

Hi Frida,
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Did you try and contact our support to review the technical issue you have encountered with so they can assist you with that?

Maybe you have a wrong version installed on your device which might work slowly with your PC.
Also, send us the text and we shall review it and see if this is something we can fix.

support@gingersoftware.com

Excellent software

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Bongani D.
Sales Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent software. I would recommend it to any one especially students

Vorteile: Easy to use and grammar check is excellent

Nachteile: Some suggested grammar corrections need improving

A tool that provides useful features to improve the writing process.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Benito M.
Translator / Teacher

Vorteile: A very easy to use and friendly interface. It suggests the use of words which facilitates and speeds up the writing process.

Nachteile: In comparison to similar tools it's cost is a little high. After installing it my computer turned too slow.

Ginger is Awesome for Students

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Callie O.
Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I first saw Ginger on a student's iPad and it totally transformed his ability to edit and revise his work independently. It offers more than Google Docs spell-checker and, by offering phrasing suggestions, surpasses Grammarly's free software features.

Vorteile: I love that Ginger offers phrasing suggestions for your sentences and goes beyond basic spell-check functions. The synonyms offering is another great feature - this software offers so much more than Grammarly.

Nachteile: It doesn't automatically appear in word processing apps. Copy/pasting the content is one extra step and can easily be overlooked for students needing to edit their writing.

Decent Tool for bloggers.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Rose S.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It is a decent tool if you’re a writer or blogger and trying to catch errors before posting articles and the such. It is not the easiest to use, but those new to the program won’t have a huge learning curve. It’s a value for the money.

Nachteile: Has a tendency to be a bit buggy but not enough that it’s a major con.

von Ginger Software an 3.1.2019

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your review and feedback.
We at Ginger are working hard to improve every day and you can rest assure that the program will only get better and better.