Über FixMe.IT

Remote-Support-App für die sekundenschnelle Verbindung zu Client-Computern, um On-Demand- oder unbeaufsichtigten Support sicher bereitzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über FixMe.IT

The software is easy to use and website integration for customer use.

Not Mac, linux and mobile support. Some firewalls block due log in.

Bewertungen zu FixMe.IT

FixMe.IT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 380 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FixMe.IT bereits verwendet?

R. Curtis
R. Curtis
System Analyst in USA
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Remote Access Software Available

Kommentare: I use this application daily to provide help desk and server support to many customers. The price is great and the features are fantastic.

The is by far the easiest remote access software I have ever used. As an IT manager, this software has saves me $1000s every month. With just a few clicks I can access customer's computers and correct problems while never leaving my office. My customers love this process. I can store computers for anytime access so I can manage many servers and computers 24/7 without requiring brick and mortar access.

If I could fix a few things I would make this software available for MAC and get a different URL. I have to constantly spell the word "IT". It seems such a simple word but it does not correlate to web browsing to the common internet user. Few people have ever visited a .it domain.

Aidan
IT Manager in Malta
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Helpful tool

Kommentare: Been using the product for a long time. Pricing could be better, or else kept the same with more support users.

FixMe first impression is Easy to use and customization.

Would be great to have a copy and past function similar to Microsoft Remote Desktop. Looks like no advancements are being done on this version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote und AnyDesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FixMe.IT: The customization and the layout have been the first things I noticed. Then the performance wasn't bad too.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Aidan, Thank you for your feedback and for being our valued customer! Please note that the copy-paste functionality has always been available with FixMe.IT. On top of that, you can also transfer files to/from the remote computer (or even between multiple remote computers) via drag-and-drop. You can find more information about the available file transfer methods in our help center article: https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text Best, Dan | Techinline

Thomas
Ceo in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's hard to knock the product as it is but it's just ok

Kommentare: I am generally able to connect to my customers computers to assist with issues and install software

On demand sessions work great East to install and setup remote clients Easy to organize accounts by company

No Ability to go cross platform ie mac No mobile ability The remote control agent doesn't work, well, sometimes gets eaten by anti virus clients/or disappears for what ever reason and you can't cut copy paste really!!! Their response is that's odd, just drag files...sorry to say that's a tedious endeavor with the spotty mouse movements.

Antwort von Techinline

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the feedback and for being our valued customer. We regret that you've experienced this copy-paste issue - this is, indeed, non-standard behavior of our application, which in most cases can be attributed to custom or advanced antivirus settings, or other 3rd party local factors that we have absolutely no control over. As suggested in most reviews here, FixMe.IT's file transfer feature is quite reliable and easy to use. Furthermore, FixMe.IT offers several file transfer options including a file transfer button and drag-n-drop, so our intent at the time was to provide you with a feasible workaround in case copy-paste didn't work with a specific client machine. Regards, Dan | Techinline

ed
Principal in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best in town

Kommentare: Great. Hope I dont sound unappeciative cause I am. Thanks !

Ease of use. I train groups of 4+ programming mainly. Been using it for 3 or so ? years The way each student can interact with my (instructor's) screen sometimes makes me smile - its quite magical. In my opinion training thus is better than one-one face-face (but you try telling that to potential customers that :-( ) since with this remote software we BOTH have dual keyboard/mouses control of a (mine) screen.

The name! Embarrasing to be honest when teaching a financial house or other. Ill also be honest in saying that I often peruse for sotware that can have many simultaneous/concurrent CLIENTS and if it were cheaper Id go for it. So far not :-)

Stephen
Managing Director in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PC Paramedics use FixMe.IT

Kommentare: Network issues, Server issues, laptop and desktop issues. Printer issues. All the usual end user problems right down to data recovery on-line.

The client can watch what the techie is doing. Works reasonably well on a poor rural broadband connection down to 2mb/sec down - 50Kbs up Can see from the dashboard what connections have been made by team members

Trying to get luddites to run the client - not easy with older users especially. Lockdown has meant connecting to home working users used to having a co-worker close by who could assist. Can take 20 minutes sometimes to start a session! A simple click and go for the client would be a huge improvement. Lack of Mac support is a big limitation, causing us to utilises two products. Limit on number of unattended clients that can be stored is a pain in the Rse.

Olaf
Sys admin in Belgien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cheap & Stable

Kommentare: Reporting the above case (user revokable unattended access) would be taken in consideration by FixMe and that’s the last we heard about it. (almost a year now)

Cheap and stable is the opposite of my ex so that’s a plus. Price -> Affordable per admin (unless you have 150+ unattended clients) Stability -> No downtime experienced Self updating client

- No OSX expert app - No Android expert app - No IOS expert app - No client app for the above either, but that’s clear when you buy. - Unattended client access can be revoked by the user without any hassle. (which isn’t helping if your client computers are used by schoolchildren) - For every 150 unattended seats you need to buy an extra admin license, whether you have more than 1 admin or not

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: VNC Connect

Warum FixMe.IT gewählt wurde: Price, their mandatory/yearly ‘oh we have a new version’ scam while silently deleting the older versions from their site and making you deal with their programming errors in the previous version.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FixMe.IT: Usability

Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

It just works

Kommentare: Remote access to our devices

It is easy to set up and deploy. It is easy for users to install.

I did not see any cons with this software.

Rex
Rex
President in USA
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Fast Connection

Kommentare: It has been good, its a good product. The only draw back is the pricing structure, as others offer a scaled back speed at a free price. For some of the features its a great product to consider. Love the ability to create a custom installer, which makes the image of our company better.

Having used and still using many remote connection and management software providers, FixMe has been one that seems to work when others won't. Its fast, and simple. The remote reconnect after startup is great. Some others will not do this and requires someone at the other end to restart the software. The price and the speed of connection is worth it. The custom logo you can add to the install page is a nice feature.

If you are not using it often, and can seem expensive. Its billed monthly regardless if you are using it. Its based on technician, so if you have 3 people, you will need to have 3 licenses to all be working at the same time.

Antwort von Techinline

Hi Rex, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! Subscription-based pricing is the software industry standard. Some vendors do offer so-called "lifetime" licenses, but that often means paying for upgrades on a yearly basis (which in the end is a more expensive and a less flexible option). FixMe.IT delivers unlimited on-demand connections, unattended remote access, multi-window remote control, and a lot more for only $30 per month or $300 per year, and I can say with full confidence that no other vendor offers a package like that at a lower price. Sure, there are some remote support apps that offer personal licenses for under $10 or even $5 per month which allows you to access one or two remote computers, but no more than that. While we understand that FixMe.IT's pricing model might not be ideal in some cases, it is still one of the most cost-effective remote support solutions on the market. Best, Dan | Techinline

Joe
Director of Opertations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use remote software

Kommentare: Pretty solid experience. It is one of the best remote software.

Its EASY. The end user installs the unattended exe or uses a secure code to connect. Then they are in the system and we can access any time we need.

It does not support Mac or Android at this time. Also, you cannot send remote command to the PC other than reboots.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Joe, Thank you for your feedback and your valued business with FixMe.IT! Since you mentioned the lack of macOS support, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to SetMe, our new remote support solution that allows managing both Mac and Windows computers (as well as running the Expert app on macOS) and delivers many exciting new features that are missing in FixMe.IT such as the ability to lock the end-user's keyboard/mouse and blank the remote screen. We've just added a new pricing plan ideally suited for the needs of small businesses that lets you connect to an unlimited number of Mac/Windows computers and manage up to 500 unattended machines for only $41/month. You can learn more about SetMe on our website and sign up for a free no-obligation trial to see if SetMe is the right fit for your business needs: https://www.setme.net/ Best, Dan | Techinline

Andrew
director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

great product

Kommentare: it has been very helpful for our remote access needs

ease of access, really easy for end users

there's really nothing that is a negative about the solution.

Jeff
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our money-maker for tech support

Kommentare: Overall, we've been VERY happy with FixMe. It's out top tool in solving our clients' tech problems.

For my tech support business serving clients in eight states and Mexico, we've been using FixMe for about four years. It has proven to be reliable and more than adequate for our needs. Over those four years, I can recall only twice that the service was unavailable, but in both instances, the service resumed within seconds. I especially like how quickly it opens and connects us to our clients' workstations and servers. Our customers are able to easily get us connected. Even our senior citizen clients have found it easy to get us connected using FixMe.

FixMe used to require the remote client to click an 'I accept' button to complete the remote connection. But about a year ago the program changed to omit that security checkpoint. Now, once the remote user communicates the client ID and we punch in their ID in our FixMe program, we get connected. My concern is that if blackhats (such as those who exploited similar connection methods of AMMYY) are using FixMe for nefarious purposes, they could randomly enter client ID's hoping to connect to a remote computer. This concern may be unwarranted, though, as the odds of randomly entering a client ID shortly after someone uses the fixme.it website, have got to be extremely low, and I imagine FixMe's servers would log such activity, flag it, and identify the abuser.

Antwort von Techinline

Hi Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Regarding the removal of the 'Accept' prompt - there's a security mechanism in place against those who might randomly enter client IDs in order to connect to a remote machine for fraudulent purposes. Such connections are flagged after a number of failed attempts, and the user's account gets blocked due to potential misuse of our service. Best, Dan | Techinline

Keith
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Software works great and it is easy to use.

Kommentare: Remote login from my home or anywhere I bring my laptop. It is a fantastic value for the money.

I like the ease of the client being able to go to fixme.it and initiating the remote session. The value for the features is incredible compared to other remote clients. Over the years it has really exceeded my expectations in terms of features and how it works. The latest updates in the last few years supporting multiple monitors has been nice as well as cropping the video to fit the guest screen. I do wish it was a bit easier to make customer notes on a client without having to be connected to them. I really think this program is very powerful for my business and I have over 50 unattended clients. I love the fact that I can troubleshoot system in the comfort of my office. Heck I can even wear my pajamas during the process!! haha

I think it needs more features, like being able to lock the remote keyboard and mouse. I would also like to see making the remote system screen go black option so while I am completing tasks the client does not see the tools I am using to do so. I would also love to see remote file transfer option to and from the remote system. The most important is being able to install the unattended client without the remote user's intervention.

Antwort von Techinline

Hi Keith, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Actually, we have three file transfer options, including drag-n-drop, copy-paste and clipboard transfer. Here's a short YouTube video we've made to showcase these features: https://youtu.be/1qLCOUBsf5c Best regards, Dan | Techinline

Joseph
Owner/Operator in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Easy to use, great for the price but needs more features

Kommentare: Overall I've been with Techinline for over a decade and would recommend them. However it's been a while now since there have been any enhancements. It would be nice to know what up and coming features/enhancements are in the works.

The ease of use and the speed of connectivity is great. Love the unattended remote control as well as the customization for self branding. I've been a very longtime customer since 2010!

I would really like to see FixMe.IT span accross multiple OS platforms including, IOs, Android, Apple and so on. I also have been waiting for a feature that obtains a report of the client resources and retains them for offline review. this would also be useful when reviewing the unattended list of clients and having the option to bring in columns with those resources like memory, CPU, HD info and so on.

Antwort von Techinline

Hi Joseph, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! We listen to all the feedback we receive, and we do understand the need for more features, especially cross-platform support. With that, I'm happy to say that our new product is in its final stage of development and will most likely be introduced early next year (I'm afraid I can't share the exact time though). Some of the new features will include Mac OS support, User Management (the ability to invite and manage other users on your team), Remote System Info, as well as an improved GUI, with more features in the pipeline. Best, Dan | Techinline

Steven
President in USA

FixMe.IT is GREAT

Kommentare: FIxMe.IT has changed the way I do business. It has made my life so much easier. I can be productive during all hours of the day and night. FixMe.IT has helped me to help my customers.

I could go on and on about this product. It has LITERALLY changed the way I do business. I used to have to go onsite for all issues both big and small. Now I can remote into my customers computer and boom - I can fix whatever is going on - I can SEE what my customer wants me to see - I can have remote access to the computers I need access to and work on computers after work hours. It has made my life so much easier.

There is LITERALLY nothing I do not like about this product. It has all the things I need and want for this type of work.

CEO in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our first choice in remote desktop applications

Kommentare: For us fast and accessible customer support is paramount - our clients love the ease at which they can show my team the issue they want fixed or have my staff take control of their screen and demo a new feature etc. We have excellent reviews for the support we offer and a part of that is due to the ease of sharing desktops using FixMe.IT

The image quality and response times are excellent even with a poor internet connection. In extreme situations we still have access to our client's screens long after the accompanying Skype call has lost its connection. It very cost effective as we do not need a license for everyone in the team, we rarely need more connections at any one time than the 3 seats we have purchased. Our clients find it very easy to connect and it is the desktop sharing app which is blocked least by our customers - all UK Higher Education Institutions with strict security policies.

We have used it for so long we no longer find anything that we would like changed.

Lisa
Independent Consultant in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend this solid product!

Kommentare: I can't recommend this program enough. It solves all of my needs to connect to PCs I own, and other PCs. The "unattended" client feature is great.

This program is so simple to use. I primarily use this program for my daily remote work on our server and desktop PCs, but we also use it for connecting to our numerous remote locations. I've never had a problem connecting or working on computers. It's invaluable for my job.

I would say the only difficulty I have with this program is directing a client to get to the website to start the session. If the computer user needs me to connect to their computer, and they have very little computer skills, sometimes it takes a few tries to get them to find "fixme.it" in their browser. This is more of a user issue, but still, it takes a bit of time occasionally.

Mark
VP Support Services in USA

Easy to Connect with Customers

Kommentare: We have tried many products for demoing and supporting our accounting software but found Fixme.it the easiest in respect to the following. The system was improved where when a customer connects with different browsers, it's very easy for them to start the application. We use it for demo's and support. For support, we have a link to load it, for demo's they easily type fixme.it. So we usually connect with anyone in less than a minute. In addition, we do not seem to run into any security issues as we did with other programs. Copying files back and forth a breeze, and since we can connect with up to 10 computers at once, remote network installations are no problem. Only thing we needed was to be able to record voice and video for training purposes. But this would require connecting the call via the web and it defeats the purpose of speed and ease of connection. This was resolved by using a special wireless headset that connects to the phone and computer. Excellent product, good support, good price and would highly recommend it.

Please read comments. All positive.

None really.

Daniel
Owner / Lead Technician in USA

Simple and Effective

The ease with which I can connect to client machines from anywhere I have an internet connection and the ability to reboot to safe mode without user assistance is invaluable in troubleshooting.

No Complaints with this software/service.

Samuel
Oracle DBA in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Great Remote Support Application for Teamwork

Kommentare: We have been involving this product for around 2year s, I haven't found whatever other program that is as simple to utilize. I appreciate how quickly and steadily our team's screen sharing operates.

1. very great video quality when sharing screen2. consistent and works fast3. the price and the speed of connection worth the cost.4. easy installation and configuration for new users

1. not compatible with Apple Mac, so its only for windows os users2. a little pricy3. still having issue with mutiple screen workstations

letztes Jahr

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your feedback and your valued business with FixMe.IT. You mentioned the current absence of compatibility with Macs, and I wanted to share that recently we released a private beta of SetMe, our new flagship remote support solution that allows connecting to Macs and has a number of other major features and enhancements. We'd like to offer you a fully-featured free beta account so you can try SetMe in your environment and explore all of its features and benefits. Please contact us at beta@set.me if you're interested, and we'll send you an invite. Best, Dan | Techinline

Tony
IT Manager in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Single license user

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a very good experience with Fixme.it, it works great and does everything I need it to do on PC's.

I like how easy it is to use and that I can set it up so I can log in when they are not around.

It has become an issue more and more that the software is not Mac compatible. This is becoming a bigger and bigger requirement and needs to be addressed soon.

Ethan
IT Specialist in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review for Fixme.it

Kommentare: I have been able to seamlessly resolve all desktop issue with all users who are based outside of my current office

Easy to use logging on as admin is seamless little delays when connecting easy for user to allow connections

No computer info or history of connections Difficulty connecting back when loss of connection

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dameware

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FixMe.IT: Price, ease of use for user

Leonard
IT Manager in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Remote Management

Great tool for managing dozens of client computers

used to be lackign features, but is a lot better lately. I would like it to work better with remote systems that have more then 2 screens. I use it a lot in 6 screen clients and its a pain.

Antwort von Techinline

Hi Leonard, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! When connected to a remote computer that has 2 or more screens, FixMe.IT shows all displays on your local screen by default. To simplify working with remote systems that have multiple monitors, you can take advantage of the multi-display tool, which allows you to switch between individual screens you want to work with: https://docs.fixme.it/features/using-the-multi-display-tool Best, Dan | Techinline

Margaret
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FixMe.It consistent service and value

Ease of use for our company and our customers.

Annual renewal has not been ideal, but I adjusted.

Cengiz
Senior Technical Support Engineer in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FixMe.IT makes remote support quite easy

Kommentare: FixMe.IT offers a practical way of remote desktop connection and that would be quite pleaseing if they could offer a better support experience.

FixMe.IT is by far the most practical way of remote desktop connection and it offers great features for remote support.

FixMe.IT works quite fine in terms of features and functions aspect however I am not able to state the same for the support side.

Quality Eng Mgr in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My company switched from using WebEx to FixMe.IT and it was a huge improvement.

Kommentare: Being able to establish a session with a user quickly is very important and that's probably the biggest strength.

The thing I like most is how fast it is under normal circumstances. As I said, we switched from using WebEx and it felt like it took several minutes to start up a WebEx session where as with FixMe we can get a session started very quickly, especially if it's with an experienced user who knows how to start a session.

One main problem comes to mind. Performance when customer is on WiFi can be poor. Sometimes when we're helping a user who has WiFi, the session will seem to freeze up for around a minute and then will pick up again with a reasonable level of lag (like click response time is 1 or 2 sec behind) that is understandable.