Deutschland Lokales Produkt

DigiSigner Erfahrungen

4,8 (1.026) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über DigiSigner

Eine einfache und schnelle Methode, um Dokumente mit Vorlagen, Branding, Teamfunktionen, API und mehr online zu signieren.

Erfahre mehr über DigiSigner

I like how easy the system is to use/navigate. Easy to download forms into the system, send out for signing, and most importantly, see it return signed.

Figuring out how to sign last if/when I was signing myself was a bit confusing.

Bewertungen zu DigiSigner

DigiSigner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.026 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DigiSigner bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.026)

Florian
Florian
Founder in Deutschland
Musik, Selbstständig

Very good and easy to use site for digital signatures

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is very easy to create fields for signatures and data on ready-made pdf agreements.

For my area of application, I have absolutely nothing to criticize.

Brandy
Owner and Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for your buck

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been very impressed so far. I'm sure that I will like it even more as I learn more of the user-friendly features.

Digisigner offers more customization than other programs out there. The setup is very user-friendly or, at least intuitive. The ability to create links that can be texted is a great feature, and Digisigner does not charge extra for it like other software available. So many of our clients don't have email. This has been a lifesaver!

I haven't come across anything that I do not like as of now.

Claude
President in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Digisigner Ease of use

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience with DigiSigner, happily surprised.

How easy it was to send documents to be signed and getting an email notification when the signature is completed.

I found it a little difficult to manage having more than one person sign the same contract.

Antwort von DigiSigner

vor 3 Wochen

Dear user, thank you for your review. We are happy you had very good experience with our service. On the other side, we can see that you gave us only one star. Is this possible that this was done by mistake? Best wishes, Dmitry Lakhin

Mike
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid, Cost Effective Digital Signature Platform

The platform is easy to use and was simple to set up. Good level of features without being difficult.

Link templates are great, and are an upcharge on other competing platforms that I've used. The link templates allow us to have a standard agreement that I can just send a reusable link and they can fill out their name and sign it. So, if we don't need any modifications to our standard T&Cs, I don't have to manually create a set of docs for them.

Tameka
Administrative Assistant in USA
Forschung, Selbstständig

Best I have found for solopreneurs and small businesses

Kommentare: I have not found another site like your where i can edit and complete my contracts while on the phone for the price in which you all charge but if you go up on prices that will make me sad

I am able to complete my documents while the client is on the phone or in chat which keeps me from losing sales

Every once in a while i may have an issue once i send the document with how i get it signed by multiple parties but no big deal

Member in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Simple, Easy to Understand, Cost Effective

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was positive and I believe it offers a good choice for digital signatures with not so much cost involved.

I like the simplicity from creating an account to sending a document. Originally I was expecting to spend more time learning, but that was not the case.

Wished it was a little more intuitive to know how to customize the fields.

Amber
Owner in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

Necessary for Accurate Documentation

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great! Highly recommend! DocuSign was exactly what we needed.

As a young business dealing with young children, its essential for me to have written permission from parents - and a signature. DigiSigner made this so easy!

It took me a few minutes to work out the layout - but nothing too hard to overcome.

Ajay
Director in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for small businesses

Kommentare: Great tool in post Covid world where signing paper has become almost completely digital. Everyone is looking for a solution to get their documents signed and this product makes it very simple. Pricing is very attractive and compared any big brands you miss almost nothing.

Free for small businesses, easy to use custom fields, very easy to understand interface for the new users

Document management is not the best, it can improve.

Manny
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It’s been great. I’ve had multiple contracts signed through it.

The price is right. The ease of use is excellent.

Setting up the forms to be signed can be a little tricky at first.

Kellie
Sales Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The ease of use and the rate at which it has sped up our confirmation and contract approval process. It also saves our clients from a trip into the office and gives our in office personal more time to focus on their quotes.

We haven't come up against anything yet that we do not like or feel limited on.

Majda
PRESIDENT in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST DIGITAL SIGNATURE SERVICE ON THE MARKET

Kommentare: I love using Digisigner! My clients love it! Please don't change anything!!

I love that Digisigner doesn't stamp their logo, time, and date onto the documents like DocuSign does. That is the specific reason I use Digisigner - it's the most discreet digital signature service on the market!

I have zero complaints, I love this software!

Christopher
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Alernative to DocuSign. You Will Love The Pricing and Ease of Use

DigiSigner is about as user friendly as it gets. I have used it hundreds of times over the past 6 or 7 months and have only had 1 client have any issies signing their documents. You get real value from DigiSIgner and it is about a 1/3 of the price you will pay for DocuSign...it is just as efficient and might even be easier to use than DocuSign,.

It has limited features and abililty to customize, however, for a small Company that needs an simple Electronic Signature Software, it has all of the main features you will need.

Jack
Sales Manager in Bangladesch
Supermärkte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Work Made Easier With DigiSigner !

Kommentare: Honestly being a sales manager , I can not even imagine a day without digisigner.
It has made my daily customer and client engaging much more helpful and faster and it does the job in an overwhelming way.
I would use it always

DigiSigner is a triumph in the Online Data filling for companies. Across the whole world you can basically use it if you have a internet connection. The best part is its fast , options are easier to customize and there are options that you can also add. And also the reminder is the best option becuase it makes my company to be in touch with my clients more.

There is literally nothing that I dont like about digisigner. Everything is best From my perspective

Cristina
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a very good option for e-signatures

Kommentare: Overall I like the software, it is worth the money.

Easy to use, there are most of the features that we need for a fair price. We can send tax forms to sign since there is

Not many options for training, not easy to find if the sent document was signed or not. Documents signed have a page with non-encrypted data about signees, cannot integrate it with Drake

Weston
Escrow in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super Glad We Switched from DocuSign!

Kommentare: So far it has been absolutely stellar. We send multiple signature packets out every single day at our business. It has been great having no limit on the amount of packets we can send, or having to pay a certain amount per packet. I have fully adjusted to the software and can now send out a DigiSigner packet faster than I used to be able to send out a DocuSign packet.

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. The software does everything we need and more.

The one feature that is lacking is the ability to copy and paste input fields.

Trevor
- in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Better than competitors

Kommentare: Very good; exactly what I was looking for.

This is a really straightforward product with a platform that allows users to easily intuit how it works. I work with elderly folks that don't have much access to technology, so the mobile signature capture is very important. I am trying to convince my company to use this software in all departments.

For what it is, it's a little expensive if you're just getting one account, but I am happy to pay it considering how instrumental the product has been during the pandemic.

Aditya
HUMAN RESOURCES in Indien
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is pretty good.

Kommentare: I think it's good enough for it's price and is a helpful tool indeed which really solves most of our signing problems very easily.

I think it is pretty good product and comes in really handy particularly in these pandemic times. The layout of website (desktop version) is quite easy to understand which makes not so complicated to use.

No digital stamp option unlike DocuSign.

Jeffrey
Partner in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use at a resonable price

Kommentare: We build interactive websites for non profit organizations, Specifically those devoted to the arts and artist. We frequently need to incorporate the Digisigner link function to those websites so the the clientele of the non-profit can sign up for competitions and art fairs.

Digisigner is very simple to use once you are familiar with the work flow and dashboard. We especially like the ability to adjust the documents we are working on, "on the fly". The pricing is very attractive as we use the link capabilities frequently for clients we are building and maintaining websites for. The software is very "forgiving" in that changes made while in the document are easy to understand. We like Digisigner very much.

At this point we have not had an opportunity to need to use the audit trail feature so this would be an area we would look at closely. So, not a complaint but a need moving forward.

Antwort von DigiSigner

letztes Jahr

Jeffrey, thank you very much for your detailed review.

James
President in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Excellent Digital eSignature Option

Kommentare: A great alternative to the "big guys". Save money and have all the features of the competitors. I am very happy with DigiSign.

Ease of use, easy to upload, track, reminders, etc.

It solved all my needs and did not have any features missing, for me.

Yolonda
Digital Marketing Professor & Entrepreneur in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for Contract Signing

Kommentare: Again, I use DigiSigner for personal and professional signature needs. I have never had an issue with it and the part I love is that it instantly emails documents to the person I'm sending them to. I refer them to all of my clients especially startups with a lean budget.

I use Digisigner in my business because it is very user-friendly and it delivers the documents to recipients in a very timely fashion. I started off using the free version, which only allows three documents per month and is great for personal use, and then upgraded to the paid version which is very affordable. The documents clearly show the digital trail of signatures which can be used for legal purposes. I highly recommend it.

I wish the free version allowed at least five per month, but overall it works.

Sejal
Sejal
Software Developer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DigiSigner

By integrating thoughtful and intuitive design principles, various complexities inherent in products, systems, or interfaces are minimized. Well-designed solutions prioritize user experience, enhancing accessibility and comprehension. Whether in technology, architecture, or everyday objects, effective design optimizes functionality, reducing learning curves and fostering efficiency. Clear layouts, intuitive controls, and ergonomic considerations contribute to ease of use, benefiting users by eliminating unnecessary hurdles. Design's role extends beyond aesthetics; it encompasses user-centered solutions that anticipate needs and behaviors, resulting in seamless interactions and improved outcomes. Ultimately, good design doesn't just enhance appearance; it actively facilitates smoother experiences, making tasks more manageable and intuitive, and often transforming intricate processes into straightforward, user-friendly engagements.

When considering options, cost often serves as a pivotal factor prompting a shift from one product to another. The inherent financial advantage or savings associated with a particular choice significantly influences decision-making. It is the linchpin that directs consumers or businesses toward alternatives that offer similar or better value at a reduced expense. This affordability factor can spur individuals or companies to explore different brands, services, or solutions. Whether it's seeking a more economical substitute or finding a product of comparable quality but at a lower price point, the cost factor heavily influences the choice-making process. Consequently, consumers or entities tend to gravitate toward options that promise cost efficiency without compromising essential attributes or benefits, ultimately aligning with their financial objectives and preferences.

Valerie
Broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Pandemic Life Saver

The ability to sign documents remotely has been a life saver during pandemic

If there's more than one signature needed on same document, clients get confused over changing signature.

Erica Mae
Project Manager in Philippinen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Leading Digital Signature Tool

Kommentare: We've been using it for 3 years now and no other tools can beat the experience I had with DigiSigner. It makes document signatues more efficient and convenient.

When the pandemic started, as an IT professional, I felt the need to find a solution that would help my colleagues and company sign their documents without the need to go to the office and expose themselves during the COVID outbreak. So I tried several digital signatures platform to see for myself what is the most, CONVENIENT, USER-FRIENDLY and CHEAPEST among all of them, and that's when I found DigiSigner. I've tried implementing it in our department so they can provide feedbacks too, and lo and behold other departments noticed and wanted to use it as well. They even asked me if I was the one who created the tool 😅 Later on, I found out that they already purchased a premium account and used it as our main digital signature for all the important documents in the company.

A preview of the document that you are about to upload. I've tried uploading and excel file but didn't notice that it doesn't fit well on the screen. It appears too small to read.

Jill
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Digisigner Electronic Signature Software

Kommentare: Digisigner electronic signature software has been dependable any hassle free.

Prior to deploying Digisigner we were struggling with the logistics of getting important signatures on documents. Getting documents signed was a necessary task that just took too much time from other important company tasks. After researching many similar software solutions, Digisigner made our short list of possible solutions and ultimately was chosen for cloud based simplicity and cost. It has been a real help to our company.

There are some functionality issues we needed to get familiar with but eventually the product was exactly what we needed.