Über DigiSigner

Eine einfache und schnelle Methode, um Dokumente mit Vorlagen, Branding, Teamfunktionen, API und mehr online zu signieren.

Erfahre mehr über DigiSigner

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie DigiSigner bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Leighton F.
Leighton F.
CEO in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward, reliable digital document signing at an unbeatable price

Kommentare: We've been using Digisigner for all of our document signing needs, from NDAs to contracts. After plenty of real-world use, Digisigner has proven to be a reliable, excellent choice for us.

Digisigner has a very shallow learning curve but is surprisingly versatile. Digisigner seems suitable for virtually all cases where one would want to make documents digitally signable or fillable--Digisigner isn't purely for signing, you can create all kinds of fields in a document that can be filled by the recipient. In many ways Digisigner is a much better alternative to Adobe Acrobat.

As we have had zero issues with Digisigner, and the pricing is excellent, I find myself unable to think of any negative aspects to highlight.

Vanessa S.
Senior Executive Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding value, performance, and support

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I tested DigiSigner as a solution for candidate NDAs during the interview process. The print/sign/scan process sometimes took days to complete, but with a digital signature, I knew I could improve turn-around time to land more interviews and placements. Competitor pricing was higher, more confusing, and required big commitments. Many of the interfaces were also unnecessarily complicated. Then I found DigiSigner. Without reading any instructions, I was able to test DigiSigner with sample documents, sign them as a user would and fully set the system up for my business needs within 30 minutes. Most importantly, I was able to utilize the system with candidates and clients during the trial period to experience real world results. The interface is direct, has everything you need and nothing you don't, and just plain makes sense. When the trial ended, I purchased immediately and now use the system as a regular business practice for both NDAs and employment offers. The recipient experience is equally straightforward and documents can be signed on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones so my users can sign anywhere. I've had candidates sign NDAs in real time while on the phone and am then able to discuss full position criteria without setting a second appointment. When candidates with offers don't have access to printers or scanning tools, I am able to upload employment offers and capture signatures immediately. My clients appreciate the support and quick turnaround as well.

Straightforward and reasonable pricing and a clean interface that is easy to use, especially compared to competitors. Outstanding customer support.

If I could change one thing, I would be to insert a blank page in between the signature document and the Audit Trail when this feature is enabled.

Antwort von DigiSigner

letzten Monat

Dear Vanessa, thank you very much for your detailed feedback. It was also very interesting to learn how you use our service. Wish you a great day.

Gordon S.
CEO in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not as good as it could be

Kommentare: I'd give it a 2/10. It used to be better, but it no longer works just to DIGISIGN something and then send it off in PDF format. Right now, any modified documents MUST be printed, scanned, and then sent off. So, I've returned to simply printing off the blank document and filling out forms by hand instead of using Digisigner.

The idea that you can modify a PDF to ad your name and digital signature on a document, and then send it along

OFTEN, when sending the filled out version of a PDF document, the Digisigner added texts do not appear on the saved version, not only making the software useless, but wasting the user's time as well. This needs to be a feature that WORKS EVERY TIME and doesn't require special settings or program alterations. Many features that should work well on the free version are cumbersome. Menu items appear redundant and confusing. The menu features need to be cleaned up significantly, or reworded so the end user knows exactly what each feature does.

Amber H.
President/CEO/Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

I LOVE DigiSigner

Kommentare: I love it, I love it, I love it. It was easy to implement for my business and doesn't take a long time to do what needs to be done. Even with the onset of the pandemic, have DigiSigner took the worry out of how was I going to pivot to digital signing. I already had it place, and it help make virtual tasks easy to do.

I love that it's easy to set up for digital signatures without having to through too many steps to get it done; simple as A-B-C -- boom done.

I would say hardly anything. I love it; nevertheless, I don't know if there's an option to add your own signature as a .jpg file. If it is, it would be nice to have as a choice. There are still many people who question the validity of digital signatures period (although it's authentic). For those who question digital signatures, I will every now and then will have to do physical signatures.

Theresa D.
Business Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The ABSOLUTE BEST!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our company would not be able to function without DigiSigner. Our patient forms and employee forms and processes depend on DigiSigner. It is the absolute BEST program we have used and we have tried MANY programs so far.

HIPAA Compliant Authentic eSignatures Embed Patient/Employee/Any Forms on Site Ease of Use Multiple Signatures Organization Customize Any Form to Template Quick to Create Easiest Program and Feature Filled Program Most Cost Efficient

Thare are no cons. We LOVE Digisigner! We have yet to find something we do not like about DigiSigner and we use this product many times a day!

Will W.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DigiSigner beats the competition!

Kommentare: My overall experience with DigiSigner has been very good. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an electronic signing platform. It works like it should and does the job at a very affordable rate.

During the pandemic my small business began to work remotely and we needed a program that could accommodate electronic signatures. We tried Docu Sign but it is more expensive and DigiSigner has all the necessary features we need to collect and verify signatures. I highly recommend DigiSigner, it is very affordable and performs a crucial service allowing for remote signing of forms and documents.

There is very little I do not like about this software. It works like it should. My only criticism is that I do not like the fancy font options for electronic signing. I prefer the "DRAW" option, whereby you use your finger or mouse to sign your name, closely resembling a person's actual signature as if manually signed with a pen.

Trevor H.
- in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Better than competitors

Kommentare: Very good; exactly what I was looking for.

This is a really straightforward product with a platform that allows users to easily intuit how it works. I work with elderly folks that don't have much access to technology, so the mobile signature capture is very important. I am trying to convince my company to use this software in all departments.

For what it is, it's a little expensive if you're just getting one account, but I am happy to pay it considering how instrumental the product has been during the pandemic.

Robin T.
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy application and affordable

Kommentare: So far it has been a great experience and so user friendly.

This software is invaluable to my company. We are a wedding/event ballroom and use it for all our clients for signed documents and track sent forms. Love it

Thier isn’t anything that I don’t like about this product. It delivers

Louise M.
Lawyer / Partner in Kanada

Very User Friendly

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I work with clients and offices that range from having limited online skills, to being very tech savvy. For those I work with who are not technologically inclined, they can easily use this software. For myself, after testing a few programs I found I could prep documents for signature, without errors, the best with this program. I have been recommending it to other lawyers as well -- particularly as the cost is great,

No issues - I became familiar with the software very quickly and like the colour coding, etc

Sudhanshu M.
CEO in USA

Great Value for money

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: excellent thus far and best is value for money

the full feature set, ease of use , performance

nothing so far, its perfect for the usecase and functionality it has to offer.

Jennifer G.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Reliable, affordable option for electronic forms

Kommentare: My overall experience with Digisigner is positive. I've been able to run the paperwork parts of my business online since the pandemic started, and Digisigner was relatively easy to figure out and use. I like that I have less papers around the office too, it's more environmentally friendly. There are certain parts of it that are a bit buggy (like importing a template as a Word Doc can result in some wonky formatting changes), but overall it's been reliable software that is competitively priced compared to some other brands.

I appreciate that this software made it relatively easy for me to move my forms online at the start of the pandemic and accept all my intake paperwork, waivers, etc. electronically from clients. It's easy to send the forms in a bundle and get notified when they fill out the forms.

Particularly with some of my elderly (would-be) clients, they seem to have trouble hitting the "DONE" button at the top of the form and correctly submitting the form. They think they have submitted it but they haven't. This has happened several times with several folks who then choose not to be clients because they've spent 30 minutes filling out forms and think they've submitted them, only to lose their work. I wish that the forms could save as they went along automatically or were otherwise a bit more goof-proof.

Majda B.
PRESIDENT in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST DIGITAL SIGNATURE SERVICE ON THE MARKET

Kommentare: I love using Digisigner! My clients love it! Please don't change anything!!

I love that Digisigner doesn't stamp their logo, time, and date onto the documents like DocuSign does. That is the specific reason I use Digisigner - it's the most discreet digital signature service on the market!

I have zero complaints, I love this software!

Jeff H.
Director of Software Support in USA

It does the job!

Kommentare: I like it. It is very affordable for what it does and has helped a lot when getting documents that need to be signed. I wish it had Salesforce integration however I knew that it didn't when we signed up. All in all, it's great.

I like that I can upload templates and then pretty easily send documents off to get signed. I like that I get an email when they open it to review as well as an email with signed documents when it get's completed.

It's not the easiest thing out there to enter fields where they need to enter text. I also don't like that I can't modify or edit the document if it needs to get changed. All of the info that I entered is set and not way to remove or change once it's sent. You have to start a whole new document.

Cristina H.
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a very good option for e-signatures

Kommentare: Overall I like the software, it is worth the money.

Easy to use, there are most of the features that we need for a fair price. We can send tax forms to sign since there is

Not many options for training, not easy to find if the sent document was signed or not. Documents signed have a page with non-encrypted data about signees, cannot integrate it with Drake

Kalyn A.

I'm a fan!

Kommentare: Super happy overall! I'm a fan!

Compared to DocuSign, DigiSigner is a better value for our company needs! The customization is great; we like the ability to separate the transaction page and our clients easily converted over from DocuSign.

Sending multiple documents is a bit more cumbersome but we figured it out!

Valerie O.
Broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Pandemic Life Saver

The ability to sign documents remotely has been a life saver during pandemic

If there's more than one signature needed on same document, clients get confused over changing signature.

Board Secretary in USA
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to Docusign for small businesses

Kommentare: We are a small nonprofit biotech organization focused on providing access and education while offering professional quality. We only have one employee at the moment and deal with a customer volume around 120, with a rate of about 2-5 new customers a month. The nature of our work requires a legal e-signature platform, and we shifted away from Docusign when became clear it would be absurdly expensive for a NPO of our size. Digisigner was an extremely cost-effective alternative for Docusign. Very happy with it.

Straightforward and simple interface and with the right features.

No great way to organize the completed documents in a very good way. The "file management" is very simple and stripped down. Could be better there.

Terri R.
Interventionist/504 Coordinator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall I have been very pleased with the product and will be purchasing it with my classroom money for next year. It has been wonderful to be able to easily obtain signatures digitally especially with the pandemic.

I love how easy it was to use. I can organize my files and make it easy to locate what I need. It was easy to collect signatures and it emailed me with the completed document once it was completed.

At first, it was difficult for signers to locate the emails for them to sign.

Erica mae S.
IT Supervisor in Philippinen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Essential Tool

Kommentare: Just really glad that I was able to find this solution and share it with our employees. You can't imagine the tedious process it takes to sign a document in this situation. We were able to eliminate the risk of getting infected and improve our process since this is also great when having an ISO audit.

All of us though that covid 19 would end this year, but as the cases increased, enhance quarantine and social distancing became the new normal. As an IT professional, I've seen the need of digital signature in order to adapt with our current situation. That's why I've searched for the top digital signature online and I can say in terms ease of use and pricing, Digisigner has won our hearts. I was just planning to use it under our department, but once I've added the signatories, they have seen the convenience and effectiveness of this solution. They even asked me if I was the one who developed this solution. In just 2 months I was able to implement this with other departments and they even purchased the license.

So far none, but this would be better if we can set a frequency of follow up emails, as long as the document has not been signed yet.

Sarah jane M.
Director of Music in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Kommentare: We can send contracts really quickly and easily. We are called Last Minute Musicians and so we need to work fast if an event is the next day (and occasionally even the same day). We chose Digisigner as the person I contacted before buying was so helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered all my questions and gave me a free trial to try it out. I have also purchased it for my own consultancy as I was so impressed.

It's easy to set up and use. It's quick and simple to upload and send a contract for signing.

I wish it could connect to our booking system but we don't have control over that as it's owned by another company

Luke B.
Attorney in USA

Quick and easy

Kommentare: DigiSigner allows me to quickly and easily obtain signatures on documents in an era where it is difficult to get in-person signatures.

I love how easy it is to quickly send out documents for signature. I've used other e-signing platforms, but DigiSigner is the easiest that I have used.

I would like it better if DigiSigner integrated with our CRM and practice management software.

Aditya S.
HUMAN RESOURCES in Indien
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It is pretty good.

Kommentare: I think it's good enough for it's price and is a helpful tool indeed which really solves most of our signing problems very easily.

I think it is pretty good product and comes in really handy particularly in these pandemic times. The layout of website (desktop version) is quite easy to understand which makes not so complicated to use.

No digital stamp option unlike DocuSign.

Rick R.
Director of Sales in Kanada

Easy to use

Kommentare: Workflow simplification since we have been working remote. It has also streamlined our records keeping.

We have been using Digisigner for over 2 yrs and it has simplified our work flow and records keeping and has been a huge time saver. Very easy to use and priced reasonably.

Signature/text/date fields do not align correctly in document when using templates. No integration with SalesForce.

Manny N.
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Functions as needed

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisfied with the product. Thankful our brokerage supplies us the program at no-cost and no technology fee.

Our brokerage provides this to us at no charge and works great. Came over from KW which had DocuSign, which was good, but way more costly. It didn't take long to adjust to DigiSigner and would totally recommend.

Not having a strike-through option is a pain in real estate but using - several times does the trick. Pre-populates boxes after the first one is complete and you apply to all pages would beat great time saver.

Jill M.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Digisigner Electronic Signature Software

Kommentare: Digisigner electronic signature software has been dependable any hassle free.

Prior to deploying Digisigner we were struggling with the logistics of getting important signatures on documents. Getting documents signed was a necessary task that just took too much time from other important company tasks. After researching many similar software solutions, Digisigner made our short list of possible solutions and ultimately was chosen for cloud based simplicity and cost. It has been a real help to our company.

There are some functionality issues we needed to get familiar with but eventually the product was exactly what we needed.