McAfee Endpoint Security Bewertungen

von McAfee

Über McAfee Endpoint Security

Endpoint Protection-Lösung bietet Sicherheitsmanagement und Echtzeitdatenerfassung für Desktops, virtuelle Systeme und Server.

Erfahre mehr über McAfee Endpoint Security

Zeigt 1.393 Bewertungen

Amanda josalene W.
Fragrances
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2019

"Use on my main PC & Laptop for security "

Kommentare: McAfee helped me choose their software easily by providing me with a lot of detailed information and the pros to using their service. Their free trial helped me get a feel for the software & application, and I ended up purchasing their package so I could have security I needed for my computers.

Vorteile: McAfee has been my main security & virus screening application on my main computer (Windows) and laptop (Apple) since I first purchased both of them. I used McAfee due to the simple user interface and the accuracy. McAfee also does rather quick screenings in the background as well, so I don’t always have to go in and manually warrant a full computer scan. I find this conviennent because it usually slips my mind to do a computer scan, especially while I am busy doing work. Having a reliable virus/security screening software like this has been incredibly important for me since I am an online worker and own an online apparel business as well, meaning I absolutely need that extra layer of security on my computers to prevent me from getting hacked, spied on, losing my information, etc. I spend a lot of time using my computers and process sales online, so I cannot afford the risk of getting a virus or having anything hacked on my computer. McAfee also has regular needed updates, so it is never outdated and never working improperly.

Nachteile: I don’t have cons; I haven’t had to use their customer service yet, but I have heard mainly good things from others who had to use contact their customer service for any help.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2019
Deputy Manager I.T
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2019

"A Stable Solution for Security Needs."

Kommentare: At the time of deployment, MacAfee Endpoint Security in 2015 it was a great selection due to good price point vs feature set, they have good internal support but support by local partner was lacking.
It has very heavy foot print, and management interface increases the learning curve

Vorteile: We were using MacAfee Endpoint Security since 2015, providing good endpoint protection, with great functionality and features, enabling us to mitigate threats and increasing user and network uptime.
The international support is also very competent, is there when you need it. Once there was a crptoware attack on one of our pc which we disconnected from network. There international support worked with us to build a custom patch for environment, so the threat could be stopped from spreading from a single pc.

Nachteile: There central management interface is not the easiest of interfaces, some time one has to do too much navigation to accomplish a simple task.
The MacAfee endpoint security is very resource hungry, specially the drive encryption feature can take a real toll on the hard disks.
Also the drive encryption feature creates headache for support staff, if they had to reinstall the operating system the drive needed to be decrypted and the decryption process is very time consuming taking even days to decrypt the drive.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Carlos benjamin G.
IT Manager
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2020

"Doesnt Escape Anything but your computer Resources"

Kommentare: It is a great Antivirus, but it is not for everyone, for the most Expensive Antivirus you should expect Good Performance, balanced at least, but it is not.

Vorteile: Have never had any Issues of Viruses with MCAfee, it is really great, but ...

Nachteile: It take a lot of the computer Recources, sometimes (when it is checking for viruses) takes 90% of the computer Resources, It does it whenever he wants, It is hard to get to the config to change or make it stop, it is not really User Friendly.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2020
Crayle V.
Freelance Digital Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2020

"Virus protection that acts just like a virus!"

Kommentare: Having this software installed on your computer is like volunteering to constantly be interrupted. I don't need my anti-virus software to announce to me that its doing it's job every time it scans something. But it announces it anyway! That alone slows down my entire workflow. If I need to download 50 images in a row, I should be able to keep clicking to the next image to pull up the save menu while the previous image is being scanned. Instead, it whites out your whole browser screen to pop up the message "Scanning your download for viruses!" Other programs do that at the bottom of your screen.
I can't even go to another tab to read an e-mail or something while it scans, because it whites out EVERY TAB.
I also don't need pop-ups advertising other products on my desktop. One of the benefits of having virus protection is you're less likely to get pop-ups. Not so with McAfee! This program also has excessive alerts, and e-mails me at least once a month with headlines that imply they're monthly summaries of the way I've the program over the month, but are actually also just ads for themselves trying to send you to their website.

Vorteile: I haven't gotten a virus yet, so at least it's doing the bare minimum.

Nachteile: It whites out my ENTIRE BROWSER SCREEN the whole time it scans a download, to let me know that it's scanning my download. It also has pop-up ads for itself and other related services, and excessive alerts that you can't seem to shut off. It basically feels like you have a virus.

• Bewertet am 8.2.2020
Sebnem V.
Senior Security Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Good protection against viruses and malwares. "

Kommentare: We have been using McAfee Endpoint Security for years. The software is so successful for protecting your endpoints. If you use this software with McAfee ePO which is centralized security management software, you can easily configure, use and manage

Vorteile: McAfee Endpoint Security is one of the most important security software in our company. The software is so good in malware and virus protection. McAfee Endpoint Security not only protects against viruses and/or malwares but also has fabuluous functionality to repair infected files. Also, software has an excellent reporting capabilities.

Nachteile: The software requires a lot of RAM, because of consumption of McAfee resources is so high. Computers slow down while scanning.
Antiphishing capability is little bit poor.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Caleb A.
Administrator
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2020

"Secure"

Kommentare: I uninstalled after so much lagging it was causing my computer to process.

Vorteile: I like the fact of how it protects my computer from viruses and does a little more. I used it everyday when it came as default on my PCs.

Nachteile: When it says the thing about the trial has ended I think having a fee for protecting a computer shouldn't even be charged. And also I do like how it protects your computer, but it makes the system works slow even if it works in the background.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Uzair A.
Resident Engineer
Öl & Energie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2019

"An effective antivirus product from one of the leading security companies"

Kommentare: We use McAfee Endpoint Security as a primary security solution to protect our infrastructure nodes. We have also integrated it with McAfee EPolicyOrchestrator (EPO) in order to manage all the ENS nodes from a single console.

Vorteile: Its ability to integrate seamlessly in all the major OS (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) and granular level of customization to suit specific needs are one of the greatest features in ENS. Also, with its additional modules, we can further enhance its capabilities to achieve maximum protection.

Nachteile: It would be better if it has the feature of determining the missing critical OS updates.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Joe R.
Information Technology Director
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"McAfee Endpoint Security"

Kommentare: My overall experience is highly positive. I like the look and feel of the product and the ability to keep my device clean, it provides a level of trust that I appreciate.

Vorteile: The software is great at detecting vulnerabilities on websites and within systems. The tool does not use an abundance of resources

Nachteile: The software is reactive to threats and does require a reboot to clean thoroughly. I would like it to be more proactive on its approach.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Salman A.
Asst Manager
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2019

"Threat prevention, Firewall, Web control and ATP in single pack "

Kommentare: Its Easy to be managed and deploy antivirus software remotely that provides the signature as soon as any attack is reported.

Vorteile: Its perfect product for client side firewall, Web control and Threat prevention.
Its easy to be deployed via EPO and reporting features are awesome.
Some basic level DLP features are also available in the suite.

Nachteile: Bulk modification at client side is difficult.
Troubleshooting functionalities are limited.
Deletion is not a easy task if we want to revoke from a system

• Bewertet am 28.11.2019
Jorge G.
Customer Support Engineer at Cisco TAC
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Great Security Solution"

Kommentare: It´s been a good experience so far. The product has been deployed and used for sometime with no roadblocks on his core functions.

Vorteile: - Easy to deploy and setup for the First Time
- Light resources usage on Client Machines
- It gets updated frequently
- Robust Virus detection engine
- Easy Administration and client monitoring

Nachteile: - McAfee Support is not that good. They need to improve their Technical Support Team.
The response time is too high.
- Could be somewhat pricey.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Enterprise Success Coach
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"In a world with a lot of security options, it's hard to pick just one"

Kommentare: We used McAfee for two years when we decided to cancel our license. This decision was 100% because another company offered us a deal we couldn't refuse. I don't want to name the other company because I know the deal is no longer offered. Long story short, this new tools seems to make my computer run a little faster, and they claim to be just as secure. I have never suffered a major security breach at any company I have worked with, and I am glad I haven't. Who is to say whether that is coincidence or whether these tools are doing their job. At the end of the day, buying any security tool is a bit like buying a body guard. There's always going to be someone that could take that guard down with the right amount of force. You have to find the guard that makes you feel safe and helps you sleep at night. I never lost a single night's sleep with McAfee, and I have maybe lost one or two with this new company. You have to find the guard that is right for you.

Vorteile: Great interface. Everything about McAfee's brand and tools feels and looks professional. I can tell that they take security very seriously. I have had minimal interaction with their Support Team, and my issues were quickly resolved. Set up is extremely quick and self explanatory. Getting my team set up was done in less than a week after purchase, and McAfee has been doing it's job quietly in the background ever since. Because it's such a widely used tool, most problems can be solved with a quick Google search. Which is a huge plus for a guy like me.

Nachteile: I am not tech savvy enough to understand why, but I feel that McAfee slows my system down more than some of the alternatives I have used. And I am fairly tech savvy. It's really frustrating to adopt tools that are supposed to improve your safety, but it's hard to love them when they are reducing your productivity. That being said, if you are vetting these tools for a large company, I would imagine this slowdown is well worth the peace of mind McAfee can otherwise bring. I feel like scans can take longer than expected sometimes, making it difficult to find the right time of day to perform them (in the morning it can halt a teammate's productivity, but at the end of the day it could extend past closing time). I always hate to mention price as a con, especially for things that can save your millions of dollars, but McAfee is not cheap. I'll let you work out whether or not that matters for you and your business.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Binujaya P.
Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2019

"Feel protected at any time"

Kommentare: All in all, this software provides a great safe for your computer from viruses and some unwanted errors that may occur but it’s not too great. It needs some improvement and they need to reconsider the price. There are other much cheaper and better software that you can find and use plus they will offer you better protection.

Vorteile: McAfee is a great anti-virus tool. They have a great supporting team and are very helpful when you need help from them. If some problem occurs they are solving it very fast, which is something that I like most. This software has helped me and protected my computer from viruses for a long time. It recognizes almost all of the viruses plus the new ones that come up every day. Also, McAfee does a pc scan on its own which is something very nice because sometimes you can forget about scanning your pc and to find out that you have some errors or viruses on your computer.

Nachteile: What I don’t like is that it slows my computer a lot. I don’t know why is that happening, maybe because they added something that it’s not needed in the program or some software error however they need to fix that. Another thing that I dislike is that sometimes the scan for errors and viruses take too long. Plus it takes a lot of your memory when you do a scan. If you don’t have enough memory then this is not the right product for you. In the end, the price is not cheap. For anti-virus program that has a lot of things to fix the price is way too high.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Dilanka Y.
Global Support Analyst
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2019

"To save you from Malware Threats!"

Kommentare: When talking about my experience both I and my brother and also a lot of my friends are using McAfee as the anti malware protection product for our machines. I think this helped me to keep my machine safe for the past 2 years. Our previous office lap tops also secured using this.

Vorteile: For the sake of the beginners, this is a system that protect devices in the cloud or in a network from security threats. In other words it is an anti malware protection product which is designed to secure windows systems. It is easy to use and the latest version is faster than the others. It is suitable for the users even who are unaware of technical processes. It is updating with the time and the newest version is always well improved than the others. It is very efficient. It can block viruses even just in few seconds. It can detect every virus and malware ad provide real time protection. Unlike the others, most of the times, the latest version of McAfee does not slow down your PC while it is booting. According to my opinion, McAfee is lesser expensive than the other related products in the market.

Nachteile: It is using kind of large amount of memory while scanning.
Old versions occur a noticeable slow down.
It is great if the efficiency can be improved.

Alyssa J.
Professional
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"10 Stars!"

Kommentare: I truly have had an awesome experience with McAfee and I would come back to this service, time and time because it truly is worth it. It eliminates problems and provides top of the line protection, so that I don't then have to problem solve. So, if I had to name this software, I would consider it to be the Ultimate problem solver.

Vorteile: I've been using this security protect for the past 4 years on my MacBook. It hands down is the best in comparison to its competitors. I love that I don't need to actively do anything, to ensure that I am protected, it simply works in the background. It was truly a great investment, as, I kid you not, I have never had one single scare or worry. I know that I am safe because, the program runs malware checks and updates every day and once for the week, every two days. I also like that the interface is easy to navigate, if I decide to do a manual scan of everything on my computer, I simply have to click scan. Not a lot of different steps and the reports are always clear and easy to understand.

Nachteile: Its so good at times, I almost forget about it. It would be good, if I were to get periodic notifications. Also, the scans do take a really long time to complete, so you have to be prepared to not use your computer for a good hour and a half.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Ethan C.
software developer
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2019

"A very good tool to protect against malware"

Kommentare: In general, mcafee endpoint security is a fairly complete and versatile tool to detect and eliminate malware, although there is still much to improve.

Vorteile: Mcafee is an excellent tool to protect devices, what I like most about McAfee endpoint security is its very complete and intuitive interface, very easy to understand and use even for the less experienced.
Mcafee endpoint security is quite complete and versatile, I can use it on all my devices without any problem. Besides, its technical support is quite efficient and responds quickly, thanks to this I have always solved all the problems I have had with McAfee.
Although McAfee endpoint security is a very good option, many cons made me leave it.

Nachteile: What I mainly don't like about McAfee endpoint security is that its performance blow is quite high, significantly slowing down the productivity of my device.
It is also clear that notifies and results in many false positives or does not detect viruses that other antivirus software detect with relative ease.
However, it is a fairly complete and relatively inexpensive tool.

• Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Operations Engineer
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"Mcfeee Endpoint Security"

Kommentare: It was not entirely appropriate, although it is very stable (it does not generate any crash of the service). The protection against malware in real time is efficient but against viruses, they need to extend the database more against them. Uninstalling the agent is not necessary administrative privileges are needed, therefore it is not recommended for any end user.

Vorteile: The solution can work silently. It allows to protect the mail electronic, web mail, peer-to-peer applications, instant messaging, communications via Skype, type of transfer (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Wi-Fi), media (USB, CD, DVD) , the printers, the fax. - Supervision: allow data transfer.
- Prevention: block the transfer of data.
- Alert: notification to administrators.
- Encryption: guaranteed encryption before data transfer.
- Quarantine: awaiting authorization.

Nachteile: It needs to improve the heuristic, it does not detect many low impact viruses that are detected and corrected by freeware versions of other antivirus. It consumes many resources and installs features separately executing several services, in my opinion these can be unified. The number of viruses it has in a database is relatively low. It needs to be more extensive according to the market of new threats in the network.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2018
IT Professor
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2018

"One of the best antivirus software with firewall protection and real-time scanning"

Vorteile: Really effective antivirus software that helped me remove many virus and trojans from my machine.
It also helps me protect my data through real time scanning and firewall security measures.
There are also frequent updates to this software for improvements or new features.
It is one of the best antivirus and antispyware applications.
Need to buy subscriptions per PC annually and works really great.
Gives decent reporting about the areas scanned, infected or any issues detected.
It also provides option to quarantine viruses and malwares.
One of the best useful feature is the schedule scan, which helps me schedule a scan on daily or weekly basis for enhanced security, keeping the computer safe and working super fast.
Scanning different areas on the hard drive doesn't slow down the performance too.

Nachteile: Not very efficient for malware removal, but serves the purpose of virus and trojans.
Removes infected files instantly before warning, at times difficult to recover the files without infection.
Seems to be one of the best security softwares in the market as compared to it's competitors QuickHeal and Norton.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Drew S.
Assistant Operations Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Good security, but not perfect"

Kommentare: McAfee has been a good security software for a while. The computers using this have not been impacted by any sort of ransomware or malware. One of our other offices did not use this and downloaded some ransomware that almost cost us years of files, but we contacted an emergency IT team who solved the problem and recommended better security.

Vorteile: * We can use one account for all of the computers at our offices, so no need to buy individual licenses/programs for each one
* Established program that is always updating and trying to stay ahead

Nachteile: * No security program is perfect. There are some threats that definitely go undetected by this. I use this in conjunction with a few free tools from Malwarebytes to keep all of the computers free of problems

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Bhagya M.
HRM Student
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2019

"Endpoint to Cyber Attackts"

Kommentare: Our Firm is using McAfee End Point Security for 3 Years and It really helps to maintain a problem-free IT environment and allowed every employee to work smoothly.

Vorteile: McAfee Endpoint Security helps to streamline the IT infrastructure of the firm by limiting the problems from Viruses, Trojans, Spams and everyother cyber related problems. It automatically cleans the infected files. And frequent updates to application is enhancing the protection to latest cyber attacks. The User Interface is also eyecatching and easy to navigate. Cross platform support is really helpful to firms which using linux, windows and mac operating systems. At the end, the application's activities are neatly logged and fedback to user/administrator and to the Mcafee company to improve the Quality.

Nachteile: It sometimes very problematic application for low-end devices, because it use some considerable amount of processing power to run the application. Sometimes, infected files (previously valuable files) are automatically removing without repairing, which cannot be undo. And the price of the application is also pave the path to think again about buying the software.

Maryorie H.
Docente
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2018

"Protects operating systems, files, among others. Easy to manage, and agile to detect threats."

Vorteile: This software allows the integration of several endpoint protection technologies that help combat and analyze threats that can cause damage to computers, programs, files, emails and systems. McAfee Endpoint Security uses very advanced defenses that allow it to detect malicious actions before they are executed, that is, it deciphers the behaviors of suspicious actions that could cause damages such as viruses, adware, trojans, spyware, among others that attack the computer system. As for the management it is easy to manage, it allows the protection of the information that is kept in the files, and when you open the program with just a clicks you start to execute the protection, or you can program it, and for those who do not have as much knowledge of operating systems, McAfee Endpoint Security is compatible with Windows and Mac, among others.

Nachteile: It is a very good software, maybe it presents some problems of incompatibility, but it is more of a lack of knowledge of the one that installs on the requirements of the program than of the program itself.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Co Founder at A&B Advertising
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2018

"End to End protractor for Corporate Machines!!"

Kommentare: Have been using this software for the past 2 years and it's the best which I have used so far.
It also keeps secured all the computers in the network which we use in our company, so if you are looking for a company network level protection then this is the best option available in the current market.

Vorteile: No matter how careful you are while downloading or installing a software OR while browsing the internet, there is always a risk of getting hacked or attacked by malicious worms or virus or any online threats.
To be safe and secure you need an Antivirus Software which safeguards your PC/laptop from such online threats.
McAfee Endpoint security is one of the best antiviruses I have used which is very easy to manage and very effective.
Always keep updating with latest protection security patches against viruses and keeps system protected.

Nachteile: - Might slow the booting time of your system - but that is only when your system is starting.
- Little more expensive than I'd like.
- Sometimes it blocks software which we use, which we might have to manually allow to run.
- Not too many issues which I can mention as of now.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Valeh S.
Senior software developer
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2018

"Essential protection for your personal and commercial information"

Kommentare: If you want to make your files, pictures, projects and future plans protected then McAfee Endpoint Security must be your first choice.

Vorteile: McAfee Endpoint Security saved me from serious attacks several times. It happened while opening scam mails, installing unknown softwares and visiting less secured websites. With endpoint defense technologies McAfee Endpoint Security foresees and prevents threats in real time before they infect your computer. Nowadays with the improvement of the internet technologies cyber attacks also increased. As I am working in a big company business plans of our company and their security are very important for us. To keep our information safe and secure McAfee Endpoint Security is our choice among corporate endpoint protection products. The best feature of McAfee Endpoint Security is absolutely machine learning algorithms to help identify malicious behavior. It continuously develops itself while protecting you and prevents you from new attacks.

Nachteile: After using McAfee Endpoint Security there was a little delay in my computer's boot time. Actually my computer started a little late compared before. But it is not big problem for me considering it protects me from big data loss.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Student
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"High Quality of Preventing Threats of McAfee "

Kommentare: I highly recommend using McAfee for people who really love to download different online applications from many sources. Also, it is for business to protect customers and organization information. McAfee surely to keep your security at the highest protection from different threats and viruses.

Vorteile: McAfee provides a solid wall to protect the technology devices away from threats. It gave me a high safety feeling to my laptop after using it for more than two years. In the past, I have downloaded many things from unknown websites, so I worry a lot about those securities. Since I used McAfee, my worries about them reduced significantly. Also, I have checked my laptop whenever I download something with McAfee. McAfee creates a trustworthy for users. Moreover, McAfee monitors your device to ensure they are normally operating. It is a reliable security software.

Nachteile: The appearance looks complicated to the first time users. Also, I can only use McAfee to scan viruses on my laptop without doing anything else because it will cause laggy to other activities performed at the same time.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Amadheo N.
IT Analyst
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2019

"Absurdly powerfull! Easy management"

Kommentare: McAfee ENS is a good product and superior compared with legacy McAfee VSE. Sometimes the protection against zero day malware is not so good (Just in case when using McAfee GTI thah analyze .exe, .pdf and .apk files); for email or office threats I feel like I'm not protected so I deeply recomment to use the module McAfee Adaptative Threat Protection with machine learning activated. In this last case the ENS is boosted and becomes perfect and light running in the system.

Vorteile: Managed by ePO the ENS is amazing product for large organizations and easy to manage. Modern and easy to see and get compliance for all environment. The engine and detection method are absurdly powerfull

Nachteile: Interface is fluent and user friendly although a bit slow navigating in the product settings.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Gurmandeep S.
SEO Analyst
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2018

"Mcafee Endpoint Security- One software for all protection"

Kommentare: I have relied upon various Security software in recent time but I didn't find any match for it. I still use this software for web and server security, system & network security. New user require some time to learn about the features but after everything lokks fine.

Vorteile: Mcafee Endpoint Security software has assisted us in protecting our code and confidential data from all kind of threats. This is the best Security software I ever came across. The best part here is that Mcafee Endpoint Security includes virus scan, web security, firewall protection. It seemed like that everything was served in one place. Software supports both operating systems Linux and Mac, moreover, it also works well on Windows and other OS. Its web security features really helped us a lot as we need to protect web users from all kind of security threats. Firewall protection never let any hacker to attack computer and server which make sure data is secured. In this software, I have found various improvements like design, speed etc.

Nachteile: I have spent a reasonable time with software and still use it every day to prevent various threats. The thing I did not like the most about this software is that its complex user Interface. when I first time started operating it, I couldn't understand all the features well. But with time everything started getting good.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2018