Über McAfee Endpoint Security

Endpoint Protection-Lösung bietet Sicherheitsmanagement und Echtzeitdatenerfassung für Desktops, virtuelle Systeme und Server.

Erfahre mehr über McAfee Endpoint Security

Customer Support is pleasant and quick to reply. The program is constantly being updated.

The expense incurred in the protection against cyber security attack is a trade-off of having an unused personal computer. It is a burden for low income level people.

Bewertungen zu McAfee Endpoint Security

4,0

McAfee Endpoint Security hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.729 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du McAfee Endpoint Security bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.729)

Sandesh B.
Sandesh B.
Blogger in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Girded Web Soldier

Kommentare: I am using it for about 5 years with yearly subscription and It has been so overwhelming that my laptop has not been attacked or affected due to this software. The antivirus is highly secured that it blocks or deletes files in an instant and that is the best thing I have experienced with McAfee Endpoint Security. Due to these reason, I had suggested this antivirus software to many of my friends!

I am a blogger and I like the way McAfee Endpoint Security helps me to visit secure & safe website while I surf for relevant data for my blog. It helps me even to download files or images which are safe and free from malware. It even checks my laptop for unwanted apps or trojan files which may have creeped while I spend my whole day on the Internet. I love the way it protects my laptop, keeping me confident all day long!

I do not like the way it blocks out the website completely without saying why that page is harmful or what was the route of trojan files which managed to creep into my laptop.

Syed amir A.
Syed amir A.
Associate Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

McAfee - Antivirus

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. It's an amazing antivirus application which gives you complete satisfaction and sense of security.

The best part is that I have never faced any antivirus issue in my laptop till the time I was using this software. So, kudos to that

First of all, I don't like the UI and then the frequent updates

Natasha B.
Student in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Comes automatically installed and I don't know how to uninstall it

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: There are some useful features, but overall too many popups and trying to get you to buy their premium products. I would not recommend it.

I like that it tests websites for viruses before going onto them. The little green, yellow, or red checkmarks it shows on google search results is really convenient.

It came automatically installed on my devices and I can't seem to uninstall it. It just seems like it bloats my computer with no easy way of getting rid of it.

Waldemar W.
Change manager in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

McAfee - affordable, simple and effective antivirus software

Kommentare: I found McAfee to be a versatile security suite offering not only standard antivirus endpoint protection but also a wide-selection of useful tools and features, I am extremely fond of the product and I've been ultilizing it on both my company and personal PC's for years at this point.
It is definatelly my go-to antivirus software and I can recommend it to anyone.

McAfee is an affordable all-purpose security suite. In my view the product offers an unmatched price-to-quality ratio. McAfee provides an effective threat-fightning toolkit including covering not only the basic end-point protection but also quick clean for cache management, ransom-guard, web booster and many more. .

The database updates although not as straining on the system as what I have experienced using other products are still legthy and I see there is a space for improvement.

Poncietta C.
Business Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

How secure is your information?

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would say that as far as cybersecurity go, this software is among the top. Overall, I am quite pleased with this software and I know that I can say, without hesitation, that I would highly recommend this software for anyone who takes the security of their network seriously.

I really like the fact that with the amount of cyber threats that are out there, I can feel comfortable that I have a higher than average chance of this software catching anything before my computer can become infected or compromised. In the banking industry, this is of the utmost importance and McAfee Endpoint Security is a software that makes this happen (along with common sense, of course).

There are times when some things are blocked and I have one heck of a time trying to get it classified as safe. I guess this is not a bad thing but it is rather inconvenient.

Shubhra S.
Associate Director in Kanada

McAfee for PC

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

This anti-virus dose it job good protects from all sort of threat

There are lot of upsell that irritated me a lot

Rich G.
Web Development Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DRL's McAfee Review

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would probably recommend it if you currently have nothing else in place, but you could find something better (not necessarily cheaper)

It is pretty good at providing anti virus protection (which is its main purpose) and they update the software regularly enough to keep up with the advancing technology

Tech support is not necessarily the best - also, it can sometimes be challenging to get advanced details on some of the reported threats

Alex P.
Digital marketer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

McAfee Security stands out above the rest.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: They are solving problems by keeping things safe.

So e of the features I like to use is the ability to turn the soft on and off as I please.

There are no features missing what I don't like about everything it is the fact that it is so very expensive.

Md A.
Operations Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Controversial Anti Virus

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: McAfee is the top of its field for a reason it can keep your computer safe. However I feel like there are better options out there.

McAfee will do a good job at keeping your computer safe. It is also easy to use and updates are not a issue.

Its a big hog of system resources which is one of its biggest downsides. I also don’t see the value for money being there for McAfee. I feel there are better options for less. That also don’t hog as many system resources.

Sajith D.
Manager IT in Sri Lanka
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

End point data protection

Kommentare: When successfully install McAfee Endpoint security, data protection can be guaranteed. If somthing went wrong when installing software, the operating system need to be reinstalled by formatting HDD.

Centrally manage and fully automated deployment.

End point (PC/Laptop) performance significantly low after install McAfee and local support need to be improved.

Chanaka A.
Chanaka A.
Civil Engineer in Sri Lanka
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good endpoint security option with room to improve

Kommentare: McAfee's endpoint security is a useful and vital tool for users who seek enhanced security for their devices. With device encryption and an enhanced detection engine, higher security than a typical security system is provided. With frequent updates, McAfee secures users from the latest threats. And the user interface is okay too. But McAfee tends to overload the resources therefore a device with a higher-level performance is needed. Also sometimes false detection occurs which is alarming for users with less knowledge about computers.

Endpoint security by McAfee has a good detection system compared to windows defender and several other security tools. And with regular updates, McAfee ensures higher protection from the latest threats. And the user interface seems quite easy and comfortable for users. Considering the detection engine and security, McAfee was able to protect the device from many threats during usage, and I have never encountered any malware that could bypass McAfee security. Additionally, users can secure their data using the encryption methods available.

Sometimes McAfee identifies even normal files as threats and removes the files so that's an issue I have faced with McAfee. And McAfee tends to overload the device making overall performance slower. I felt significant lagging after the integration of the McAfee security system. And I would like it if McAfee is able to increase its scanning functionality.

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

nothing gets past McAfee without getting thoroughly checked

Kommentare: My devices never suffered from malware infiltration or crashes while I used McAfee because it was designed to effectively pre-empt and remove threats before they cause irredeemable damage to devices or cause damage and loss of files. Also, protection extended to both online and offline activity. Ignoring the pricing lapses and stubborn notifications, it has been a really great product to use.

Malware detection was very potent, often catching viruses and other threat forms on thumb drives cleared by other devices operating different anti-virus software. The added password management feature certainly adds a secondary level of security and device access management. Finally, I admire how it conducts real time threat assessments in the background without interfering with your ongoing tasks, and only calls for action only when certain kinds of threats are detected. The automation of many of the key processes is really great for undisrupted workflow.

The constant notifications on product upgrades was very annoying, and somehow could never be disabled because it kept popping up regardless. Secondly, the pricing packages are a bit murky and unclear.

Amirshahab S.
Construction Project Manager in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind for small network

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: During several years, I used different version of MacAfee and find it a better solution for small size network or even home laptops. With MAcafee Endpoint application, there is no single point of fail. I would recommend constant backup and plenty of Ram for the main server.

It has great protection for my small network and all systems are under protection umbrellas by this software. Scheduling regular scan is easy and manual scan is easier. The detection level and its guard is higher than free app(Like windows defender). Updating the app is so easy and reporting is available. the interface and the main menu is also easy to work and very user friendly.

It controls the search engine and sometime changes it to standard useless Yahoo search. it makes the boot or first startup a bit slower and one may feel total computer speed is slower. However it becomes good after some seconds

Michael B.
Security Officer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secure AntiVirus Software

Kommentare: My experience with McAfee is primarily with cellular phones and laptops, as well as home personal computers. McAfee is great to run when you find that your computer running slower than expected, and typically it will send a warning that the users needs to run a Security Check. That process is simple, just the touch of a button and answering yes or no to a few easy questions about varied findings. It has also been beneficial in assisting to locate a stolen Apple IPhone with local police, as well as locking my stolen phones to protect my family and personal information.

McAfee Endpoint Security is an easy to use antivirus/anti malware/computer locator/cell phone locator program and service which one may choose to purchase yearly subscriptions or month to month from online directly from McAfee or stores such as Best Buy. Installing a Security and Antivirus Software on ones expensive private phone, computer or tablet is very important because a computer virus can ruin a $1000 or more dollars and without running a software the consumer would neither be aware of the cause nor be able to perform the simple automated repairs, which are included in the software. It’s especially useful if your phone is lost or stolen as you can have phone locator activated and it can assist police in resolving your lost personal information and financial investment. Buying the software is much wiser than risking the common occurrence of computer malware or computer viruses, which can waste hundreds to thousands of dollars and potentially lose priceless photos, and necessary business information, as well as leave ones family and home to the potential access of vandals or criminal acts. McAfee is a sure way to Secure your online world, with passcodes and strong customer service support.

McAfee is not free. They offer a partial McAfee software program which covers basics, and most new devices offer a seven to thirty day free trial period, however once that trial period is over you must choose to pay McAfee or another Endpoint Software company else you are putting your online valuables, privacy, and workload at risk as well as the device itself potentially being ruined. It’s a shame that with cell phone companies and internet providers charging such enormous amounts that such a software is not included. The cost of another necessity in the evolutionary stage of internet and technology usage is somewhat frustrating, however relevant and necessary for optimal use of your tech products.

Sebnem V.
Senior Security Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good protection against viruses and malwares.

Kommentare: We have been using McAfee Endpoint Security for years. The software is so successful for protecting your endpoints. If you use this software with McAfee ePO which is centralized security management software, you can easily configure, use and manage

McAfee Endpoint Security is one of the most important security software in our company. The software is so good in malware and virus protection. McAfee Endpoint Security not only protects against viruses and/or malwares but also has fabuluous functionality to repair infected files. Also, software has an excellent reporting capabilities.

The software requires a lot of RAM, because of consumption of McAfee resources is so high. Computers slow down while scanning. Antiphishing capability is little bit poor.

Deputy Manager I.T in Pakistan
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Stable Solution for Security Needs.

Kommentare: At the time of deployment, MacAfee Endpoint Security in 2015 it was a great selection due to good price point vs feature set, they have good internal support but support by local partner was lacking.
It has very heavy foot print, and management interface increases the learning curve

We were using MacAfee Endpoint Security since 2015, providing good endpoint protection, with great functionality and features, enabling us to mitigate threats and increasing user and network uptime. The international support is also very competent, is there when you need it. Once there was a crptoware attack on one of our pc which we disconnected from network. There international support worked with us to build a custom patch for environment, so the threat could be stopped from spreading from a single pc.

There central management interface is not the easiest of interfaces, some time one has to do too much navigation to accomplish a simple task. The MacAfee endpoint security is very resource hungry, specially the drive encryption feature can take a real toll on the hard disks. Also the drive encryption feature creates headache for support staff, if they had to reinstall the operating system the drive needed to be decrypted and the decryption process is very time consuming taking even days to decrypt the drive.

Amanda josalene W.
Amanda josalene W.
Fragrances in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Use on my main PC & Laptop for security

Kommentare: McAfee helped me choose their software easily by providing me with a lot of detailed information and the pros to using their service. Their free trial helped me get a feel for the software & application, and I ended up purchasing their package so I could have security I needed for my computers.

McAfee has been my main security & virus screening application on my main computer (Windows) and laptop (Apple) since I first purchased both of them. I used McAfee due to the simple user interface and the accuracy. McAfee also does rather quick screenings in the background as well, so I don’t always have to go in and manually warrant a full computer scan. I find this conviennent because it usually slips my mind to do a computer scan, especially while I am busy doing work. Having a reliable virus/security screening software like this has been incredibly important for me since I am an online worker and own an online apparel business as well, meaning I absolutely need that extra layer of security on my computers to prevent me from getting hacked, spied on, losing my information, etc. I spend a lot of time using my computers and process sales online, so I cannot afford the risk of getting a virus or having anything hacked on my computer. McAfee also has regular needed updates, so it is never outdated and never working improperly.

I don’t have cons; I haven’t had to use their customer service yet, but I have heard mainly good things from others who had to use contact their customer service for any help.

Enterprise Success Coach in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

In a world with a lot of security options, it's hard to pick just one

Kommentare: We used McAfee for two years when we decided to cancel our license. This decision was 100% because another company offered us a deal we couldn't refuse. I don't want to name the other company because I know the deal is no longer offered. Long story short, this new tools seems to make my computer run a little faster, and they claim to be just as secure. I have never suffered a major security breach at any company I have worked with, and I am glad I haven't. Who is to say whether that is coincidence or whether these tools are doing their job. At the end of the day, buying any security tool is a bit like buying a body guard. There's always going to be someone that could take that guard down with the right amount of force. You have to find the guard that makes you feel safe and helps you sleep at night. I never lost a single night's sleep with McAfee, and I have maybe lost one or two with this new company. You have to find the guard that is right for you.

Great interface. Everything about McAfee's brand and tools feels and looks professional. I can tell that they take security very seriously. I have had minimal interaction with their Support Team, and my issues were quickly resolved. Set up is extremely quick and self explanatory. Getting my team set up was done in less than a week after purchase, and McAfee has been doing it's job quietly in the background ever since. Because it's such a widely used tool, most problems can be solved with a quick Google search. Which is a huge plus for a guy like me.

I am not tech savvy enough to understand why, but I feel that McAfee slows my system down more than some of the alternatives I have used. And I am fairly tech savvy. It's really frustrating to adopt tools that are supposed to improve your safety, but it's hard to love them when they are reducing your productivity. That being said, if you are vetting these tools for a large company, I would imagine this slowdown is well worth the peace of mind McAfee can otherwise bring. I feel like scans can take longer than expected sometimes, making it difficult to find the right time of day to perform them (in the morning it can halt a teammate's productivity, but at the end of the day it could extend past closing time). I always hate to mention price as a con, especially for things that can save your millions of dollars, but McAfee is not cheap. I'll let you work out whether or not that matters for you and your business.

Joshua K.
Joshua K.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best in the industry

McAfee is a trusted and well-known brand. Their speciality has always been computer security; this makes me feel a bit more at ease when it comes to protecting my business devices. It integrates well with MacOS and iOS, so setting it up was very easy. The best thing perhaps is that it does the job very well without needing to bog down CPU/memory usage.

There isn't really anything in particular that I don't like about this software.

David K.
Vice President - Administration in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Security Software For Businesses

Kommentare: Overall McAfee is very easy to use, simple to maintain and operate, and well equipped to respond very well to a wide variety of outside threats to any business.

McAfee is an excellent security solution for companies who need Firewall, Email and Internet protection for desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. It's very easy to manage and add or remove devices as needed through a central dashboard. Some of its best features are excellent protection against security breaches that include viruses, data loss, malware, ransonware, spyware, and phishing threats. McAfee also comes with a file shredder. It’s an excellent tool to permanently delete files that you don’t want anyone else to see. McAfee does a very good job of blocking spam and unsafe Emails from reaching employees' devices. You can also use McAfee to block unsafe sites from employees ability to access them on your company's network. In the event of a virus, the McAfee software can easily completely remove it. The software has very reliable features such as continual security updates that will constantly scan users devices and search for new threats. Deployment and Administration was very fast and easy. McAfee support is solid and always available to help with any issues that may arise.

McAfee does have a negative downside. It can affect the speed performance of other applications and cause lags even when it's operating in the background.

Julianna J.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dragging and Lagging

Kommentare: Overall I have felt as if all my assets have been protected by McAfee. However, I often debate whether or not it is worth it to keep McAfee due to the slowing of the system as a by product of using the software.

What I liked the most about McAfee was that the program provided many facets needed to protect the computer against threats, potential and current. McAfee does just about anything that any company would need to secure their IT portion of the company.

While McAfee has many positive components, there are several pitfalls. One of the most annoying pieces of this software is the constant notifying of updates, changes, and reactivations. Because they are so frequent, the computers slow down and lag. Other programs are slower to open than others. This alone makes me want to get rid of McAfee right away.

Binujaya P.
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka

Feel protected at any time

Kommentare: All in all, this software provides a great safe for your computer from viruses and some unwanted errors that may occur but it’s not too great. It needs some improvement and they need to reconsider the price. There are other much cheaper and better software that you can find and use plus they will offer you better protection.

McAfee is a great anti-virus tool. They have a great supporting team and are very helpful when you need help from them. If some problem occurs they are solving it very fast, which is something that I like most. This software has helped me and protected my computer from viruses for a long time. It recognizes almost all of the viruses plus the new ones that come up every day. Also, McAfee does a pc scan on its own which is something very nice because sometimes you can forget about scanning your pc and to find out that you have some errors or viruses on your computer.

What I don’t like is that it slows my computer a lot. I don’t know why is that happening, maybe because they added something that it’s not needed in the program or some software error however they need to fix that. Another thing that I dislike is that sometimes the scan for errors and viruses take too long. Plus it takes a lot of your memory when you do a scan. If you don’t have enough memory then this is not the right product for you. In the end, the price is not cheap. For anti-virus program that has a lot of things to fix the price is way too high.

Software Support Technician in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

McAfee is tough customer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I am more than satisfied with McAfee, I do believe that this is one of the best Security Softwares that there is out there at the moment and I strongly recommend it, especially after trying many ways to "destroy" it's Security, which were all proven impossible and made me use it myself eventually.

It basically looks impenetrable, as I came across McAfee for the first time while resolving a connection issue for one Customer. I got more and more interested in it, especially because I had to find and exploit it's weak points, but at the time I wasn't able to find any, which made me try it out ( and eventually use it daily ) on my personal laptop too.

I didn't like impossibility to find and exploit a weak point, thru which I could gain more access than I should, while solving some issues ( as Support Technician).

Caleb A.
Administrator in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Secure

Kommentare: I uninstalled after so much lagging it was causing my computer to process.

I like the fact of how it protects my computer from viruses and does a little more. I used it everyday when it came as default on my PCs.

When it says the thing about the trial has ended I think having a fee for protecting a computer shouldn't even be charged. And also I do like how it protects your computer, but it makes the system works slow even if it works in the background.

Rajesh K.
System Administrator in Indien
Informationsdienst, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of McAfee Endpoint Security.

Kommentare: McAfee is better than others because everyday give a update. so i like very much.

This McAfee Endpoint security is very good security products from others provider. because they do updated version as quick as possible. so this very better s/w in system security.

McAfee need better help and support to end-user. i sometime to take help from mcafee they took late give a solutions. so they must need improve support.