Best Email Marketing Software

Bewertet am 15.4.2017
Haritabh S.
IT Hea
Kosmetik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used many Email Marketing Softwares but I found their Email Marketing Software very user friendly, minimalist and fast. The email deliverability is good and their customer support is prompt. I often found ESPs struggle with delivery of emails with large lists, but never had a problem with Mvizz Email Marketing. Good job Team Mvizz!

Vorteile: Usability, Speed and Customer Support

Nachteile: Their Anti Spam Compliance is a bit too rigid.

Great Customer Service & Email Marketing Software

Bewertet am 18.8.2017
Viknesh J.

Kommentare: Improvement in terms of Sales and Lead Generation

Vorteile: It's a value for money product with focus on the most important features we use. Their customer support team is excellent in consulting for what delivers to the inbox and what does not. We've been working with them since over 5 years and they've really helped us increase engagement and customer responses via email.

Nachteile: Limited layouts because they keep guiding us keeping the image weight light and mobile responsive issue with respect to emails being compatible to iOS and Android phones.

NO RESPONSE?

Bewertet am 3.2.2017
James R.

Kommentare: Hi, I have tried on 2 seperate occaisions to contact this Company both, by email & their Webform. Not even an Autoresponder Reply! I was considering taking their option of a Trial but am no longer interested. Even the best Software and most Secure Servers need some level of Support. I personally would avoid this "Company" "Service" because they are neither.