NutriAdmin Erfahrungen

Über NutriAdmin

Professionelle All-in-one-Software für die Ernährungswissenschaft und -beratung. EHR, Ernährungspläne, Kundenportal, Formulare, Abrechnung, Kalender und mehr

Erfahre mehr über NutriAdmin

I love how it integrates with my google calendar. Overall, very easy to use.

D like to be able to see macronutrients of recipes when adding to meal plans. Currently you can see micronutrients, but I’m not able to see macros (I might also be doing something wrong).

Bewertungen zu NutriAdmin

4,9

NutriAdmin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NutriAdmin bereits verwendet?

Tracey V
Tracey V
Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Extremely happy making the switch to NutriAdmin

Kommentare: Excellent. Customer service have been very quick in dealing with all my queries to date.

It was whilst researching the different nutrition software design management programmes that I kept coming back to comparing other programmes to this one. I really gained confidence having read the background of the developers. The software covered everything I needed to start my newly formed nutritional service. The trial period was very useful in helping me get accoustomed to and work my way through the various different options the software had to offer before making the commitment with them. I have to say the customer service has really surpassed my expectations. No,issue has been too big or small for them to deal with immediately. I am both confident and very pleased that I have chosen the best software for my business.

Hasn't the exact functionality as previous software used.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words, Tracey, we really appreciate it

Anke
Registered dietitian in Südafrika
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Nutriadmin review by a dietitian

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I absolutely love nutriadmin and can not imagine doing my work without it. It has decreased the amount of repetitive admin that I do for client tremenduously!

I find nutriadmin to be very userfriendly and I have been able to navigate on the website very easily from the start and it was also very easy to setup with my gmail and calenders. Once or twice I did need to contact support for help, and was assisted very fast, effiencient and friendly. What I like most about this software is that you can create a personal portal for every client and that I am able to personalize diet plans with my own recipes or import it from any website. I also love being able to add my own foods and recipes, since South African food products is what my clients want in their diet plans. I also like that nutriadmin combines with my email for clients, keeping them up to date with appointments made with the confirmation emails (that can be personalized - bonus) as well as personalized emails to changes made to appointsment and confirmation email in instances of cancellation. The feature where you can send a link to clients of available time slots to choose from is also very helpful.

I feel a notification tab at the top of the home page would be helpful... when I log in it would be nice to see notifications of all bookings made by clients, instead of having to go back to my email to see the notification email and then go look within the client profile what appointment slot have been chosen. It would also be nice to have a chat with clients within the client portal, where you could quickly send a message to the client and receive a response. I didn't quite understand the trial period correctly (only one profile to test) and was surprised when I got invoiced before I even used the program much.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks so much for your kind words, Anke, and for such an extensive review! I have added your name to our list of feature requests and will let you know when we can implement a more robust notifications system or chat in the portal. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding initially with the trial. We are happy to review any billing case on a one-to-one basis, so if someone reading this review in the future tries the software and is billed differently than expected, they can always reach out to support and we will do our best to help/accommodate special situations.

Brianna
Nutrition coach in USA

Great software!

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I recommend NutriAdmin to fellow coaches all the time!

I like how easy NutriAdmin is to set up and use compared to other softwares. It has all the features I need for my clients and it's reasonably priced, especially for someone just starting up their practice who only has a few clients.

I wish there were more frequent updates and an app that came along with it, a bit more room for personalization as well.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks Brianna! Just wanted to let you know we plan to release tons of updates in the upcoming year. We are considering a native app too- will let you know when that happens. We are hiring a new marketing/support person for the team. This should free up a lot of our development resources time so that we can add new features! We also recently completed an upgrade of the systems we use and technology that will enable us to add more changes quicker Will keep you posted!

Rana
Nutritionist in Ägypten
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nutri admin helped me offer a much better service to my clients.

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I like using Nutri admin, since it's easy to use, has a good layout, and saves me a lot of time while giving me the opportunity to offer my clients professionally designed meal plans on a reliable platform.

- I like that it calculates all the macronutrient information for me and displayed them on an overall level, and also by food item; which helps me determine exactly what kind of changes I need to make to the meal plans and also informs my clients of their macronutrient split. - This software saved me a lot of time counting calories and nutrients - I like the display of the meal plans, as it's very organized and offers portion sizes in both, weight and also in measuring cups, which is very helpful for my clients - I like that the customer support is very responsive, so if I face any issue, I know that I'll have it resolved on the same day

It would be great if the following features are added: - The ability to copy a food item or an entire meal from a meal plan and paste it into a different meal plan - The ability to delete an entire meal plan instead of having to delete each food item on its own - The option to create a new report for the client instead of updating the existing report - The option to search for a meal plan (among my previously designed meal plans) that contains specific food items instead of having to go through all meal plans in order to find the one that I am looking for. In other words, have filters that allow me to search for meal plans that have a specific criteria

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks so much, Rana! I've added your feature suggestions to the list of user requests and will let you know when we can implement them!

Jessica
Nutritional Coach in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A great platform for any nutritionist or coach!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall this is the perfect platform for me personally with my business, the only thing that would make it even better are what I mentioned above, but they are small things. I think the customer service is absolutely fantastic which usually is something that isn’t prioritised with a software like this. I searched for ages before coming to use nutriadmin, doing free trials on all the different offerings and this one was the only one that ticked all the boxes. Thank you!

I like that you can make it personal to you as a nutritionist and add all of your own recipes in, love how user friendly it is for the clients and the attention to detail (giving them things like the macronutrients breakdown and shopping list, a place to put comments etc) I also absolutely love how you can design your own check in forms. I love it!

I would like there to be an app for clients to use, I would also love it to have an instant message software to communicate with clients (I currently use a seperate IM software - as I don’t want my clients to have my personal phone number but it’s great for communication and support)

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks so much for your kind words, Jessica. We will work on the app/chat in the future and let you know when available

Kristin

Nutritonist

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good

The menu making and the fact it’s hippa compliant and easy to use

Wish we could make a 4 week menu not just 7 days and we should be able to pick multiple recipes at once not one at a time. Needs data base update

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Kristin, thanks for your review. We will be working on the points you have mentioned soon and notify you as we implement them!

Orhan
Trainer/Coach in Türkei
Sport, Selbstständig

NutriAdmin

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am a sports coach and it saves me time to follow the nutrition of my athletes.

I adore how Nutriadmin helps me organize my business's and my communications' systems. The technical assistance is excellent and my problems were resolved promptly. these features save me a lot of time

The fact that it is an American-based software makes it difficult for us to find food values ​​in other countries. I am Turkish and I need to add many brands myself I wish there was a more global software

letzten Monat

Hi Orhan, thanks for your kind review! I just wanted to point out we are technically based in the United Kingdom, although many of our customers are in America, so we provide the USDA food database and American brands quite prominently in the software to accommodate our biggest market. Regarding other countries, we allow creating a custom food as shown here: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/how-to-create-your-own-foods-to-add-to-recipes-and-meal-plans We also have features to import a recipe from a url and to create your own recipes from scratch, so you should be able to add any local products from any country- albeit this would be simpler for the US where the existing database is already populated with common American products. As per language, the software is in English, but you can translate most client-facing components into other tongues as shown here: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/is-nutriadmin-available-in-languages-other-than-english Hope this helps!

Shannon
Dietitian in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Hangry Nutrition Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I have had a very positive experience with nutriadmin- its user friendly and my clients are able to utilize it appropriately.

I like the meal planning feature, I like the ability to schedule clients and send reminders for appointments.

I think having a connection to a video communication software like zoom would be helpful to implement for appointment options.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks so much for your review, Shannon. We are exploring possibilities to integrate with Zoom or to add videoconferencing abilities. In the meantime, as a workaround, you can generate a Zoom link and add that to calendar email templates as shown here: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/how-to-manage-multiple-appointment-confirmation-and-reminder-email-templates-with-custom-text-and-ad

Nina
Nutritionist in Australien

Fantastic program!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely love it!

NutriAdmin makes managing appointments, payments, client files, reports and plans really easy, organised and secure. I don’t know where I’d be without it!

It would be great to have the recipe and meal plans more customisable especially aesthetics wise, as well as see more branded products in the database.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks so much, Nina! We will take your feedback into account to improve the product going forward!

Maria
Registered Dietitian in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software for diatitians!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I really like NutriAdmin as it is more tailored to my profession.

I like that I am able to customize my forms to better fit my practice. I like the layout of all of my patient files. I like how easy it is to send my forms to new patients.

I don't like that there isn't an easy "follow-up" button for continued visits foe the same client. I don't only see a client once. I see many weekly and it would be easier just to go to their "file" and have a follow-up link to click where I can date it and write the note. Also, I'm not sure if there is a place to add my office address on the paperwork so the clients have that.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Maria, thanks for your review! You can record multiple consultation notes (follow up) as explained here: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/how-to-record-notes-for-multiple-consultations-for-the-same-client-using-reports You can also add your office address as part of your logo, as a report template, in your email signature, or in calendar email templates. Hope this helps!

Shigufta
Health Coach in UK

Just what I needed.

Kommentare: I am trying to add widget. NutriAdmin have been extremely supportive.

I am very new in my business and soon to launch my business ! I have checked many nutritional software sites - the others were missing major components that I needed! The templates, the nutritional database, meal planner, recipe database - my favourite! In depth questionnaires which you can customise to suit your needs. The client portal is such a good idea and a safe way to send and receive documents. I love the report where you can personalise it with your own logo as it looks very professional. It does take a little time to get used to- but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will help you! I would say make the most of the trial period and if you can just sign Up to basic until you are used to the software- unless you are super tech savvy- go for the package to suit you. It is the most advanced software in my opinion with everything you need. I do need to use video calling with clients as I will be mainly an online coach and NutriAdmin does not have this feature but fear not- you can simply use some well known video calling apps and do your consultation! It is still far better than other software websites out there. The deciding factor to use NutriAdmin was the recipe database! This feature will help me with time! Time = money. I want easy, quick and a professional service.

The software design - maybe if it was a little more pleasing to the eye- I love colour and for me it’s important for it to feel wow! Maybe if we could personalise our own colours? I would love it. I have found adding widget to my website slightly difficult - although [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been super helpful! I wish it was just a lot easier to integrate the software with my website. I think an app would be excellent for use for clients.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words, Shigufta, we are very happy that you are finding the software useful as you start your business. You can always reach out if you need any help. The people that do tech support in NutriAdmin are the same that develop the software, so we know the system in depth. Hope you continue to derive value from NutriAdmin

Nutritional Therapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

High quality software & excellent support

Kommentare: The support I have received with any small issues, has been top class & everything was done to make sure I came away with a solution. The communication is very good & they could not have done more, I've been very impressed. Add that to the fact the software does everything needed and seems to be built on quality. I would recommend Nutriadmin.

The sign-up process was easy & I have been very happy so far with both the Nutriadmin software & the service received. The software is well laid out & has everything needed to store client details safely, create recipes, meal plans, questionnaires & automatic emails. Everything can be easily shared with clients either via the online portal or using direct links. Meal plans & reports can be downloaded as a PDF to be sent manually, which is useful. The meal plan 'auto-generator' is really handy & allows basic meal plans with recipes to be very quickly generated, there is a wide range of pre-set diets to base the meal plan on. The recipe database is very good & has plenty of options, plus the ability to import recipes from a url. The ability to send appointment slots based on different working schedules or appointment length, saves a lot of time & links seamlessly with the calendar. There's a bunch of templates for questionnaires which can be edited & even linked to the reports so data is automatically pulled from the questionnaires.

I have nothing negative to say about my experiences, my only suggestion would perhaps be adding an extra option when using 'Auto generate a meal plan' to exclude certain foods (other than common allergens) or the option to select multiple recipes at once when searching the recipe section to build a meal plan. Just to make it that bit easier to make a meal plan for clients who want to avoid particular foods.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your very kind words, Michael. We really appreciate the different suggestions you have made to improve the software and iron out kinks. Regarding the generator options, we are working on improvements - though these ones will take time since the generator's functionality is relatively complex. Will let you know when the generator becomes more flexible and is capable of handling exclusion of arbitrary ingredients

Zoe
Business Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best nutrition software out there!

Kommentare: Has been exactly what I needed and glowing review all round.

As a web developer I am very particular about function and user-friendly interface and this software has both. It is intuitive and simple to use and maintain. The food bank is extremely extensive and contains many brands which makes populating the plans very quick. Customer service is excellent and fast which is great as so often with software and applications response takes a long time, if ever! Very happy I made the switch to using this software for my business.

Being able to modify and brand the theme to a greater extent would be very appreciated. Customising the layout/font/what content you want to add (especially the headers such as 'Practitioner' etc.) for export would be great and much more professional. Exporting to contain to a certain number of pages etc. I would like to see the price dropped slightly for the 'Basic' package or an option to use less functionality for a lesser price.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your review Zoe, it's nice to hear you are finding NutriAdmin more practical than your previous solution. Indeed we find that several of our users we using pen and paper or Excel previously, and whilst those tools may work for some, they tend to be less practical as your workload increases since they are not tools specifically designed for nutrition/wellness. Thanks for using NutriAdmin for all these years

Ellie
Nutritionist in Australien

Best software I’ve tried

Kommentare: Great! I also had a technical problem with an incorrect email, I needed help so emailed the team and they got back to me the same day with a solution.
It has been great to use! Thank you for making this so easy’

I have tried a few different softwares, this one has been perfect! It is organised and is quick and easy to work. I love that I can use templates for questionnaires as well as tweak them or create my own and easily send them to my clients. I was a bit hesitant to start with as I had tried a few that I thought were good And found out they had glitches or did not offer everything i needed. This software allows me to do everything with the one software! the more I use it the more I love it!

Nothing everything has been easy to use and great! Maybe an added feature in The food diary. It would be handy if it accepted photos as I find this helpful as some clients don’t write everything down. But just a suggestion and wouldn’t say this is anything I don’t like!

vor 12 Monaten

thanks so much for your kind feedback, Ellie. We are happy to hear that you find the software easy to use and that you can customise it to meet your needs. We have added your suggestion of picture records to our list of feature requests and will let you know if we can implement this in the future.

Safiya
Dietitian in Trinidad und Tobago

NutriAdmin Review

4,0 gestern Neu

This is the first and only client management software I have used as a dietitian. Overall, it has been easy to learn and use. Some features are more relevant to me than others. I like that I can send my clients' forms in advance and check to see if they have completed them or not. Initially, I tried to use it for client notes but wasn't fond of the format, but it has since improved and I will be utilizing more of the updated features.

I currently have a 3-day food recall questionnaire/form that I use with my clients. However, in order to analyze the information, I have to go to the Meal Plan feature and reenter the information. It would be better/more helpful if there was a food recall that could be sent to clients and have the software automatically analyze the recall, with the option of letting the client view or not view the generated report. This would be similar to the way the Meal Plan feature is currently set up. As it stands now, it's double work. The format of the reports generated could also be improved. Currently, it just looks like you copy and paste information and doesn't look very professional, so I normally create my own reports, which are not saved to using this software.

Audrey
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn’t run our business without this!

Kommentare: I cannot say enough about this software…I feel incredibly fortunate to have found Nutriadmin! It provides everything we need for our business and it puts us on top of our competitors because of the quality content and products! Lastly, since the day we started the service which I believe is now five years - the customer service is unreal. Whenever we send an email for help, we immediately get a response and it is always detailed and incredibly helpful. This kind of service and quality deserves recognition!

Very advanced and user-friendly. It allows us to provide our clients with quality content and information that will help them succeed and hit their goals.

Nothing at all! We are very happy with this software.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you, Audrey, you are very kind with your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a positive feedback. We are really happy you are finding the software and support useful and hope to continue to provide you with value in the future

Lucie
Nutritionist in Frankreich

NutriAdmin review

Kommentare: I'm having a great experience, it was a little learning curve at first but all of the video tutorials helped a lot. The customer service is also excellent.

The fact that I can have everything relating to my nutrition business, appointments, and clients in one place. The biggest help for me is the automated calendar that syncs between different timezones. I love that payment is integrated as well, and the meal plan software is also a big help. I just really love this software in general.

I love this software but feel like a few things could be added: -a place that regroups all of the email templates because I sometimes get lost navigating between all of them+ the possibility for more email templates (like sending payment reminders or more than one appointment reminder, or more than one confirmation, etc) -the possibility to select a minimum amount of time in between two meetings + to prevent booking too close to the meeting date + possibility to close bookings if you reach a certain amount of clients on that day. -a place to write down notes during a session (I do this by adding paragraphs in the private notes but the frame is very small and doesn't give a great overview -a quick way to change from grams to ounces in a meal plan for each individual client without having to modify the general settings

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Lucie, we have added your comments to our user feature request lists and will notify you if we are able to implement the different improvements you have listed over time.

Tammy
Clinical Nutritionist & Personal Trainer in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Needs some refining but features & customer service are excellent!

Kommentare: One of the best things about NutriAdmin is the excellent customer service. Any time I've had any issues (only occasionally), [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has addressed my concerns and has fixed the issue promptly. I'm also happy with everything NutriAdmin has to offer, I just wish I could customize my patient handouts and meal plans a bit more before sending them off as they don't look quite as professional as I would like them to be.

Nutriadmin has everything I need as a nutrition professional - client management, appointment booking calendar, patient notes, meal planning software and customizable questionnaires and templates. I haven't found any other nutritionist system like it (and I've looked!)

The patient handouts and meal plans are not very aesthetically pleasing and are difficult to change once generated. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with the new client portal (none of my clients seem to be able to log in and access their recommendations successfully) so I've been continuing to email PDFs. It would be great if they could be 'prettied up' a bit before sending them out to patients.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words. Will let you know as soon as we add more options for editing/printing PDF files. Thanks for your review!

Sondra
Nutritionist in Katar

Excellent balance between Admin and Nutrition planning

Kommentare: Very good product. Affordable and excellent support.

Most products I used, is either strong as a CRM system for nutrition, but lacks on the meal planning. Nutriadmin is strong on both and highly customizable.

I would have liked the ability to edit food items as they are entered into the menu. For example, if you add Feta, crumbled, reduced fat, it has the brand and added information on the same line. This confuses clients and I usually just remove that additional info. This is not possible unless you recreate the food and change the name.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks so much for your kind words! Customization is at the root of NutriAdmin, we have designed the software so that every user can adapt it to their needs since we are aware people work in different ways within nutrition. Regarding the "editing food as it's added", although we don't have that exact feature yet, one thing you can do that can help is to create meal presets and recipes for foods you use often. If you create a meal preset, you can customize the name and group common ingredients together. Then, once you add the item to a plan, it will use your customized naming instead of the default name from the database. Hope this helps,

Liza
Liza
Owner/operator in Portugal

Starting out

Kommentare: I think it is a wonderful tool

The tutorials are easy to follow which means I don´t need degree in computer science to follow the instructions There was a problem with one of my recipes that was dealt with almost on the moment

Once you have put down an ingredient in the recipe section, the actual ingredient cannot be altered, eg. 100% organic coconut flour, upc: 043182005241, 0.25 Cup (32 g) 365 everyday value, kosher sea salt coarse, sea salt, upc: 099482446116, 0.25 tsp (2 g) I don´t think it looks very good on a recipe card that I present. Would it be possible for this information to be on my recipe but not on the pdf for my client?

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Hi Liza, thanks for your kind review. We are happy you are finding the tutorials and recipes useful. Have you tried clicking the ingredients in the recipe and selecting the option "rename food"? This should be available when editing a recipe, and it can allow you to simplify the ingredients. It's true that there is a section of the software where you cannot easily edit this (when you add a recipe directly from the database to the meal plan). We are going to add the option to edit the ingredient names there soon. In the meantime, there are a few workarounds and options like the one mentioned above. If you need extra help, please contact us and we will show you how to edit the ingredient names in all cases.

Jonene
owner in USA

NutriAdmin

Kommentare: The company is great and very responsive.

I like that there is a meal planning component along with charting.

It is not very user-friendly. I have to email support often to do small things.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your review Jonene, glad to hear you find the meal planning plus charting components useful. The reason why sometimes the interface may be less easy to use is because we try to add as many options, details, and customization as possible based on user-feedback, so sometimes you may need to dig deep on some menus to find the option you need. We'll use your feedback to improve the UI as much as we can

Rhys
Performance Coach in UK

Self employed performance review

Kommentare: 8/10. Pricing and phone app lets it down from being 10/10 I would price is 10-12.5% cheaper a month without the phone app

I looked into various nutrition softwares for my clients. I spoke to one of my clients who was a web developer and everything in which I would want in a program. The customer service has been amazing and fortunately I have only asked to use it once and the response is great.

A phone app would be amazing like tru coach.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words Rhys. We do have a workaround for the phone app which is the client portal. This is a web-app, meaning clients can access it via a web browser on any device, including mobile. The client portal allows clients to log food diary entries, fill in questionnaires, review meal plans and reports. Admittedly, it's not a native mobile app, which could have some other advantages, but it can work for certain use cases. If we decide to also implement a native mobile app in the future I will let you know.

Dina
Nutricionist in Mosambik
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely worth it! Makes meal planning easy!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Very good.

Everything. User friendly, I can keep track of everything in one platform.

The fact that for each clients if I change the recipe, it won’t go back to the original. So for each client I always have to change the recipes.

letzte Woche

Hi Dina, thanks for your review! You can save edits to a recipe once as explained here: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/search?s=custom+recipe Then use your custom version with each client so that you don't need to do the same thing twice! In general, we have systems with templates all over NutriAdmin to try to prevent you as much as possible from having to take repetitive actions. I've sent you an email with details, feel free to reply to let me know if this helps and if it solves your issue!

Kate
Director in Neuseeland

Life changing

Kommentare: Within a busy role of making custom made plan nutri admin allowed meal to save SO much time upon working out the macro and micronutrient values for my clients. This has been essential to not only my success of being able to take on more clients nut that fo my clients as they have a more comprehensive plan that maximises results.

Macro and micro break down Recipes supplied but also that I can create my own through URL or custom Adding my own custom foods easily Client data stored Client portal

Within the client portal would be good if we can select what they can and cant see on the back end Went sent in the PDF would be great if we could write notes at the bottom of each day Not alot to not like about this software, its great!

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind words, Kate. We are very happy the software is helping you save so much time and take on a higher volume of clients. I have added your feedback about customizing what clients can see in the portal to our features list and will let you know when we can implement this change.

Kelly
Owner / Nutritionist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We would highly recommend NutriAdmin!

Kommentare: The NutriAdmin team is so responsive and helpful, and we have really appreciated all of their support! A+ in customer service!

The meal planning function and features of this part of the software are so important to effectively work with our clients. We also appreciate what a comprehensive client management system it is as well.

There is no automatic calculation field in the various spreadsheets. Text reminder options would be nice to have. There is room for improvement on recipe images in quality and size. When customizing a form, when there is an Other box, it would be nice if there was a fillable box for answers.

vor 4 Monaten

thanks so much for your kind words, Kelly. We are glad to have you as part of our platform. I've added your feature suggestions to our list of user requests and will let you know when we can work on them