Über NutriAdmin

Professionelle All-in-one-Software für die Ernährungswissenschaft und -beratung. EHR, Ernährungspläne, Kundenportal, Formulare, Abrechnung, Kalender und mehr

Erfahre mehr über NutriAdmin

I like the fact that I could start on a low cost package as I’m just starting out. I like the client portal.

D like to be able to see macronutrients of recipes when adding to meal plans. Currently you can see micronutrients, but I’m not able to see macros (I might also be doing something wrong).

Bewertungen zu NutriAdmin

4,9

NutriAdmin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NutriAdmin bereits verwendet?

Tracey V
Tracey V
Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Extremely happy making the switch to NutriAdmin

Kommentare: Excellent. Customer service have been very quick in dealing with all my queries to date.

It was whilst researching the different nutrition software design management programmes that I kept coming back to comparing other programmes to this one. I really gained confidence having read the background of the developers. The software covered everything I needed to start my newly formed nutritional service. The trial period was very useful in helping me get accoustomed to and work my way through the various different options the software had to offer before making the commitment with them. I have to say the customer service has really surpassed my expectations. No,issue has been too big or small for them to deal with immediately. I am both confident and very pleased that I have chosen the best software for my business.

Hasn't the exact functionality as previous software used.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words, Tracey, we really appreciate it

Anke
Registered dietitian in Südafrika
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Nutriadmin review by a dietitian

Kommentare: I absolutely love nutriadmin and can not imagine doing my work without it. It has decreased the amount of repetitive admin that I do for client tremenduously!

I find nutriadmin to be very userfriendly and I have been able to navigate on the website very easily from the start and it was also very easy to setup with my gmail and calenders. Once or twice I did need to contact support for help, and was assisted very fast, effiencient and friendly. What I like most about this software is that you can create a personal portal for every client and that I am able to personalize diet plans with my own recipes or import it from any website. I also love being able to add my own foods and recipes, since South African food products is what my clients want in their diet plans. I also like that nutriadmin combines with my email for clients, keeping them up to date with appointments made with the confirmation emails (that can be personalized - bonus) as well as personalized emails to changes made to appointsment and confirmation email in instances of cancellation. The feature where you can send a link to clients of available time slots to choose from is also very helpful.

I feel a notification tab at the top of the home page would be helpful... when I log in it would be nice to see notifications of all bookings made by clients, instead of having to go back to my email to see the notification email and then go look within the client profile what appointment slot have been chosen. It would also be nice to have a chat with clients within the client portal, where you could quickly send a message to the client and receive a response. I didn't quite understand the trial period correctly (only one profile to test) and was surprised when I got invoiced before I even used the program much.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind words, Anke, and for such an extensive review! I have added your name to our list of feature requests and will let you know when we can implement a more robust notifications system or chat in the portal. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding initially with the trial. We are happy to review any billing case on a one-to-one basis, so if someone reading this review in the future tries the software and is billed differently than expected, they can always reach out to support and we will do our best to help/accommodate special situations.

Danielle
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Overall good product. Some improvements needed.

Kommentare: I have had great experience with the support team and have mostly liked the product as a small business and sole trader. There is definitely room for improvement, but an overall good product.

Calendar and booking functions. Easy form sending.

Often clunky to use. The Nutrition analysis software in particular is not user friendly and is not suited to Australian users.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

thanks so much for your review, Danielle. We are looking to add more Australian products to the db and will let you know when this happens!

Alicia
Sports Nutritionist in Australien
Sport, Selbstständig

Great System, Exceptional Customer Service

Kommentare: Diego has been incredible supporting me while I navigate through this system. The system is streamlining things for me, and I can see that as my business grows, processes will become easier. Very happy.

I like that all my clients personal information is store securely. I like how I can create different forms related to my business and packages. Meal planning is easy. You can communicate with your client from the system.

I need to build up the Australian food database.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the kind review, Alicia. We have the AUSNUT database in the system but if you meant the branded one, I've added it to our list of user suggestions. We will notify you if we are able to implement it in the future.

Shigufta
Health Coach in UK

Just what I needed.

Kommentare: I am trying to add widget. NutriAdmin have been extremely supportive.

I am very new in my business and soon to launch my business ! I have checked many nutritional software sites - the others were missing major components that I needed! The templates, the nutritional database, meal planner, recipe database - my favourite! In depth questionnaires which you can customise to suit your needs. The client portal is such a good idea and a safe way to send and receive documents. I love the report where you can personalise it with your own logo as it looks very professional. It does take a little time to get used to- but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will help you! I would say make the most of the trial period and if you can just sign Up to basic until you are used to the software- unless you are super tech savvy- go for the package to suit you. It is the most advanced software in my opinion with everything you need. I do need to use video calling with clients as I will be mainly an online coach and NutriAdmin does not have this feature but fear not- you can simply use some well known video calling apps and do your consultation! It is still far better than other software websites out there. The deciding factor to use NutriAdmin was the recipe database! This feature will help me with time! Time = money. I want easy, quick and a professional service.

The software design - maybe if it was a little more pleasing to the eye- I love colour and for me it’s important for it to feel wow! Maybe if we could personalise our own colours? I would love it. I have found adding widget to my website slightly difficult - although [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been super helpful! I wish it was just a lot easier to integrate the software with my website. I think an app would be excellent for use for clients.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words, Shigufta, we are very happy that you are finding the software useful as you start your business. You can always reach out if you need any help. The people that do tech support in NutriAdmin are the same that develop the software, so we know the system in depth. Hope you continue to derive value from NutriAdmin

Zoe
Business Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best nutrition software out there!

Kommentare: Has been exactly what I needed and glowing review all round.

As a web developer I am very particular about function and user-friendly interface and this software has both. It is intuitive and simple to use and maintain. The food bank is extremely extensive and contains many brands which makes populating the plans very quick. Customer service is excellent and fast which is great as so often with software and applications response takes a long time, if ever! Very happy I made the switch to using this software for my business.

Being able to modify and brand the theme to a greater extent would be very appreciated. Customising the layout/font/what content you want to add (especially the headers such as 'Practitioner' etc.) for export would be great and much more professional. Exporting to contain to a certain number of pages etc. I would like to see the price dropped slightly for the 'Basic' package or an option to use less functionality for a lesser price.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your review Zoe, it's nice to hear you are finding NutriAdmin more practical than your previous solution. Indeed we find that several of our users we using pen and paper or Excel previously, and whilst those tools may work for some, they tend to be less practical as your workload increases since they are not tools specifically designed for nutrition/wellness. Thanks for using NutriAdmin for all these years

Safiya
Dietitian in Trinidad und Tobago

NutriAdmin Review

This is the first and only client management software I have used as a dietitian. Overall, it has been easy to learn and use. Some features are more relevant to me than others. I like that I can send my clients' forms in advance and check to see if they have completed them or not. Initially, I tried to use it for client notes but wasn't fond of the format, but it has since improved and I will be utilizing more of the updated features.

I currently have a 3-day food recall questionnaire/form that I use with my clients. However, in order to analyze the information, I have to go to the Meal Plan feature and reenter the information. It would be better/more helpful if there was a food recall that could be sent to clients and have the software automatically analyze the recall, with the option of letting the client view or not view the generated report. This would be similar to the way the Meal Plan feature is currently set up. As it stands now, it's double work. The format of the reports generated could also be improved. Currently, it just looks like you copy and paste information and doesn't look very professional, so I normally create my own reports, which are not saved to using this software.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks, Safiya, you make some excellent points. We are glad you enjoy the features you have listed. Regarding reports and automated food diaries, we are working on improvements in those areas and will let you know as soon as they are available. Regards,

Damien
Owner in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Time-saving and easy to use

This software is fantastic. I've tried a few different ones, like Foodzilla, and this is head and shoulders above the rest. I used the client portal with a variety of people up to the age of 80 and they all found it user friendly. I'm very impressed with how professional the meal plans and reports look for the clients, and how easy it is to individualize them.

So far I have nothing negative to say about it.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the kind review Damien. We're glad you and your clients find the software easy to use. Our nutritionist curated and reviewed the recipes so that they will not only be tasty but also easy to make so that the clients would actually follow them. Thanks again!

Ellie

Best software I’ve tried

Kommentare: Great! I also had a technical problem with an incorrect email, I needed help so emailed the team and they got back to me the same day with a solution.
It has been great to use! Thank you for making this so easy’

I have tried a few different softwares, this one has been perfect! It is organised and is quick and easy to work. I love that I can use templates for questionnaires as well as tweak them or create my own and easily send them to my clients. I was a bit hesitant to start with as I had tried a few that I thought were good And found out they had glitches or did not offer everything i needed. This software allows me to do everything with the one software! the more I use it the more I love it!

Nothing everything has been easy to use and great! Maybe an added feature in The food diary. It would be handy if it accepted photos as I find this helpful as some clients don’t write everything down. But just a suggestion and wouldn’t say this is anything I don’t like!

Antwort von Nutriadmin

thanks so much for your kind feedback, Ellie. We are happy to hear that you find the software easy to use and that you can customise it to meet your needs. We have added your suggestion of picture records to our list of feature requests and will let you know if we can implement this in the future.

Brianna
Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use & Very functional!

Kommentare: I've used NutriAdmin for a long time now, maybe 4 if not 5 years and I do not see myself switching to another software because I am really comfortable where I am at and seeing the team make constant improvements and changes confirms my decision to stay! I've recommended the software to other practitioners and I hope they signed up!

I love how easy it is to set up my own meal plan. I prefer using my own recipes and ingredients frequently as the simpler a meal plan is, the best it works for my clients. Over the years I have been using NutriAdmin, they have implemented many changes and always taken in consideration my suggestions and questions. Hands down best customer support out there!

Not much I dislike about it, there are just some features I'd love to see like the ability to modify a grocery shopping list so I can manually simplify it or the ability to only see portions that have been pre-approved by an individual and not see a portion that makes no sense because it's in a foreign language or a weird 99gr rather than a round number, but that's just my OCD :)

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your kind review, Brianna. We've added your suggestions on our feature request list and we'll let you know once we implement it. Stay tuned for more improvements soon!

Jonene
owner in USA

NutriAdmin

Kommentare: The company is great and very responsive.

I like that there is a meal planning component along with charting.

It is not very user-friendly. I have to email support often to do small things.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your review Jonene, glad to hear you find the meal planning plus charting components useful. The reason why sometimes the interface may be less easy to use is because we try to add as many options, details, and customization as possible based on user-feedback, so sometimes you may need to dig deep on some menus to find the option you need. We'll use your feedback to improve the UI as much as we can

Kristen
Dietitian in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

NutriAdmin review

I LOVE that as a dietitian, I have the ability to create meal plans for my clients. Meal plans have always been something that clients ask me for and it takes a tremendous amount of time and thought to create one. Thanks to NutriAdmin's meal planning feature, I'm able to create custom meal plans that either incorporate personalized recipes or a general plan that accomodates macros and calories. I also like that emails are sent to confirm appointments and anytime something is changed with an appointment.

I don't like that there's no billing feature. I would love for there to be a quick way to bill without having to use an outside program. I also wish that there would be more functionality to confirm appoointments more than just an email. I'd love it if clients could click to confirm or text back so I know they're coming to the appointment.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your feedback Kristen, it's appreciated. We are happy you are finding the meal planning aspect of the software helpful. I just wanted to mention we do have a billing system with Stripe, although perhaps you meant you do not want to use a third party integration for billing. Regarding appointment confirmation, have you seen the appointment slots functionality? This lets clients choose appointment times, so perhaps it can help. You can check this link to learn more: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/how-to-send-appointment-slots-to-a-client

Meaghan
Dietitian in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great electronic medical record for dietitians

Kommentare: Overall NutriAdmin has helped streamline our clinic and is a great asset to us.

Has a great customizable interface, and is is easy to use to keep track of patient files and provide meal plans.

Some issues with formatting for tables, and unable to upload client lab results into files, but there are ways to get around these issues. So overall a great product!

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are currently working on a Dropbox integration that will enable you to upload client files, will let you know as soon as it's ready!

Nina

Fantastic program!

Kommentare: Absolutely love it!

NutriAdmin makes managing appointments, payments, client files, reports and plans really easy, organised and secure. I don’t know where I’d be without it!

It would be great to have the recipe and meal plans more customisable especially aesthetics wise, as well as see more branded products in the database.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much, Nina! We will take your feedback into account to improve the product going forward!

Magda
Nutritional Therapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Makes admin tasks easier and faster

Kommentare: It's a great software, saves much time usually spent on admin.

The customer support is incredible, every one of my questions was answered within hours. It has good features such as calendar bookings, payment requests and many more that I haven't even explored. The online questionnaire can be created in any way possible making it easier for clients to fill in forms prior to consultation.

It would be benefit from being more intuitive and easier to navigate. I am still trying to figure out how to make my logo shown the outgoing messages a bit smaller, and how to edit default emails - it would be great if default emails sent to clients at booking was editable while booking the appointment making them more individualised. I would also like to see a feature which enable me to me make notes on completed questionnaires while I am doing my prep. It would also be great to have a feature which make it easy to copy and paste some sections for writing plans, maybe it's there but I haven't found it.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Hi Magda, thanks for your review. I think we have all - or almost all - of the features/functionality you have mentioned in the "cons" section. I will write you separately via email with tips/advice on how to use the features listed. We have a lot of customization options and productivity techniques (e.g. copying/reusing content, automating tasks, etc) but it's true that since there are so many ways of doing things it can be easy to overlook some of these options when you are still learning the software. Will reach out to you separately and answer any questions you have.

Jessica
Dietitian in Kanada

Private Practice Dietitian

Kommentare: Very happy with the customer support whenever I've provided feedback or had questions. That is super important to me and I consider that invaluable. Thanks to Rep for all the help over the last year!

Very easy to use and supports me with all of the features I look for as a dietitian in my private practice

Unable to link a client automatically when booking an appointment (have to manually search for their name in a drop down list)

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words, Jessica. We appreciate all the feedback you've provided us with over the last couple of years as this also helps us improve the software for all users. We look forward to continue providing you with a useful product for years to come

Emmanuel
Nutrition Coach in USA

SuperMannie’s NutriAdmin review

The most impactful feature is the meal planning piece. It gives my clients a full view of what they are eating, portion sizes, etc.

I don’t like the fact it doesn’t have a weight tracker. I would to show my clients the trend lines of where they started and where they are currently as far as plotting.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your review, Emmanuel! We do have a weight tracker feature, you can have a look here: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/how-to-record-anthropometric-data-like-weight-body-fat-etc-and-get-charts

Robert
Nutritionist in USA

Great Platform

Kommentare: Overall keeps me consistent and processional with all the tools in one place.

Had really helped me to gather the data, and optimize the process of how I interact with my clients.

Hoping to see more plant based options in the meal planning however it is still a wide variety choice.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind review, Robert. It's appreciated!

Paul
Functional medicine practitioner in UK
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal

Kommentare: Really good customer service and really willing to make changes/additions on request

This software transformed by practice. An absolute blessing.

There is very little that I don’t like about this product.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words, Paul. It is really rewarding for us to create a product that has the potential to transform someone's practice. We will continue adding improvements and updates over time. Thanks so much for all of the suggestions you've made so far, they really help us understand how to best design NutriAdmin to solve the needs of the practitioner.

Lucy
Dietitian in UK

Nutri-Admin

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Nutri-Admin as professional software which has improved the organisation of my freelance dietetic business, the meal planning function is very useful.

Easy to use, easy to integrate with software and most of all, great customer support

The format of documents when printed is different to the original, could be improved

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind words, Lucy! We will work in improving printing quality as you have recommended

Lucy
Nutritional Therapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Super fast and helpful for customer queries

Kommentare: Fantastic, the executive is always really fast at replying to any queries I have and really helpful.

Easy to use, lots of useful features such as meal planning, clear reports, admin support and easy payments for clients to make

It would be helpful if I could store client test results with other client info

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your review, Lucy. We are working on a way to store client tests results along other info securely. Will let you know when we implement this!

Maica
Nutritionist in Philippinen

Good and Quick Response

Kommentare: good.

Easy to use Accurate macos and measurements

I have to input ingredients one-by-one Some ingredients are missing and not on the database

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words. Regarding ingredient input, we have a tool to import recipes from the web, so at least this could help in some cases if the recipe you want is published somewhere and you have permission to use it. You can check the following link to learn more: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/how-to-import-recipes-from-the-web-into-nutriadmin For foods not in the database it is possible to create and re-use your own foods. We will use your feedback to improve the software. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Debbie
Nutrition Coach in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Great Response for Customer Service

Kommentare: It has been fun to learn this program and what it can do for myself, my clients, and my business. When I have a question the response time for someone to get back to me is great, no delay, I always get my questions answered and very quickly, I really appreciate the time that has gone into this program, I am so glad I invested in it. Thank you Nutriadmin

There is so much I can do, I love the information it includes to give to clients, I love all the choices of recipes, once you get to know the program I am discovering how much I can do, I seem to learn something new often. And the tutorials are a big help.

I wish I could copy and paste the entire recipe when inputting a recipe from a different source , I can copy and paste the instructions but not the ingredients, I understand why but it takes so much time to input and find the matching ingredients.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words, Debbie. We are very happy you are finding NutriAdmin useful.

Karen

Would highly recommend

Kommentare: I am so glad I chose this software. It has helped me learn more about running a nutrition business.

It has so many options, it is easy to use and if you don't know what to do their customer support is fantastic.

I wish I could change how the time and date are displayed. I am not a fan of the cookies policy.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind review. There are several options to customize the calendar and date/time formats. You can check the following link to learn more: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/how-to-customize-the-calendar-in-nutriadmin

Susan
Certified Health Coach, ICF in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Simple to use and comprehensive data

I am no Millennial, so technology is not my strength! NutriAdmin is so simple to use and intuitive that it has made building my wellness business client database and data capturing a breeze! The customer service is top notch, always giving me a clear, concise answer or solution within a very short time-frame.

A couple of suggestions at this point would be to have a better way to choose what data is filtered into reports and when building new questionnaires from existing questions.. to be able to click several existing questions at once instead of having to select one question, choose a location, save then repeat for each question.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind review, Susan. We really appreciate it. Glad to hear you are finding NutriAdmin useful and easy to use. Will use your feedback to improve the software further.