Über NutriAdmin

Professionelle All-in-one-Software für die Ernährungswissenschaft und -beratung. EHR, Ernährungspläne, Kundenportal, Formulare, Abrechnung, Kalender und mehr

Erfahre mehr über NutriAdmin

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie NutriAdmin bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tracey v W.
Tracey v W.
Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Extremely happy making the switch to NutriAdmin

Kommentare: Excellent. Customer service have been very quick in dealing with all my queries to date.

It was whilst researching the different nutrition software design management programmes that I kept coming back to comparing other programmes to this one. I really gained confidence having read the background of the developers. The software covered everything I needed to start my newly formed nutritional service. The trial period was very useful in helping me get accoustomed to and work my way through the various different options the software had to offer before making the commitment with them. I have to say the customer service has really surpassed my expectations. No,issue has been too big or small for them to deal with immediately. I am both confident and very pleased that I have chosen the best software for my business.

Hasn't the exact functionality as previous software used.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words, Tracey, we really appreciate it

Shigufta H.
Health Coach in UK

Just what I needed.

Kommentare: I am trying to add widget. NutriAdmin have been extremely supportive.

I am very new in my business and soon to launch my business ! I have checked many nutritional software sites - the others were missing major components that I needed! The templates, the nutritional database, meal planner, recipe database - my favourite! In depth questionnaires which you can customise to suit your needs. The client portal is such a good idea and a safe way to send and receive documents. I love the report where you can personalise it with your own logo as it looks very professional. It does take a little time to get used to- but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will help you! I would say make the most of the trial period and if you can just sign Up to basic until you are used to the software- unless you are super tech savvy- go for the package to suit you. It is the most advanced software in my opinion with everything you need. I do need to use video calling with clients as I will be mainly an online coach and NutriAdmin does not have this feature but fear not- you can simply use some well known video calling apps and do your consultation! It is still far better than other software websites out there. The deciding factor to use NutriAdmin was the recipe database! This feature will help me with time! Time = money. I want easy, quick and a professional service.

The software design - maybe if it was a little more pleasing to the eye- I love colour and for me it’s important for it to feel wow! Maybe if we could personalise our own colours? I would love it. I have found adding widget to my website slightly difficult - although [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been super helpful! I wish it was just a lot easier to integrate the software with my website. I think an app would be excellent for use for clients.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your kind words, Shigufta, we are very happy that you are finding the software useful as you start your business. You can always reach out if you need any help. The people that do tech support in NutriAdmin are the same that develop the software, so we know the system in depth. Hope you continue to derive value from NutriAdmin

Audrey W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn’t run our business without this!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I cannot say enough about this software…I feel incredibly fortunate to have found Nutriadmin! It provides everything we need for our business and it puts us on top of our competitors because of the quality content and products! Lastly, since the day we started the service which I believe is now five years - the customer service is unreal. Whenever we send an email for help, we immediately get a response and it is always detailed and incredibly helpful. This kind of service and quality deserves recognition!

Very advanced and user-friendly. It allows us to provide our clients with quality content and information that will help them succeed and hit their goals.

Nothing at all! We are very happy with this software.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you, Audrey, you are very kind with your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a positive feedback. We are really happy you are finding the software and support useful and hope to continue to provide you with value in the future

Magda J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Makes admin tasks easier and faster

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's a great software, saves much time usually spent on admin.

The customer support is incredible, every one of my questions was answered within hours. It has good features such as calendar bookings, payment requests and many more that I haven't even explored. The online questionnaire can be created in any way possible making it easier for clients to fill in forms prior to consultation.

It would be benefit from being more intuitive and easier to navigate. I am still trying to figure out how to make my logo shown the outgoing messages a bit smaller, and how to edit default emails - it would be great if default emails sent to clients at booking was editable while booking the appointment making them more individualised. I would also like to see a feature which enable me to me make notes on completed questionnaires while I am doing my prep. It would also be great to have a feature which make it easy to copy and paste some sections for writing plans, maybe it's there but I haven't found it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Magda, thanks for your review. I think we have all - or almost all - of the features/functionality you have mentioned in the "cons" section. I will write you separately via email with tips/advice on how to use the features listed. We have a lot of customization options and productivity techniques (e.g. copying/reusing content, automating tasks, etc) but it's true that since there are so many ways of doing things it can be easy to overlook some of these options when you are still learning the software. Will reach out to you separately and answer any questions you have.

Ellie S.
Nutritionist in Australien

Best software I’ve tried

Kommentare: Great! I also had a technical problem with an incorrect email, I needed help so emailed the team and they got back to me the same day with a solution.
It has been great to use! Thank you for making this so easy’

I have tried a few different softwares, this one has been perfect! It is organised and is quick and easy to work. I love that I can use templates for questionnaires as well as tweak them or create my own and easily send them to my clients. I was a bit hesitant to start with as I had tried a few that I thought were good And found out they had glitches or did not offer everything i needed. This software allows me to do everything with the one software! the more I use it the more I love it!

Nothing everything has been easy to use and great! Maybe an added feature in The food diary. It would be handy if it accepted photos as I find this helpful as some clients don’t write everything down. But just a suggestion and wouldn’t say this is anything I don’t like!

vor 3 Monaten

thanks so much for your kind feedback, Ellie. We are happy to hear that you find the software easy to use and that you can customise it to meet your needs. We have added your suggestion of picture records to our list of feature requests and will let you know if we can implement this in the future.

Zoe Y.
Business Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best nutrition software out there!

Kommentare: Has been exactly what I needed and glowing review all round.

As a web developer I am very particular about function and user-friendly interface and this software has both. It is intuitive and simple to use and maintain. The food bank is extremely extensive and contains many brands which makes populating the plans very quick. Customer service is excellent and fast which is great as so often with software and applications response takes a long time, if ever! Very happy I made the switch to using this software for my business.

Being able to modify and brand the theme to a greater extent would be very appreciated. Customising the layout/font/what content you want to add (especially the headers such as 'Practitioner' etc.) for export would be great and much more professional. Exporting to contain to a certain number of pages etc. I would like to see the price dropped slightly for the 'Basic' package or an option to use less functionality for a lesser price.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your review Zoe, it's nice to hear you are finding NutriAdmin more practical than your previous solution. Indeed we find that several of our users we using pen and paper or Excel previously, and whilst those tools may work for some, they tend to be less practical as your workload increases since they are not tools specifically designed for nutrition/wellness. Thanks for using NutriAdmin for all these years

Michael H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

High quality software & excellent support

Kommentare: The support I have received with any small issues, has been top class & everything was done to make sure I came away with a solution. The communication is very good & they could not have done more, I've been very impressed. Add that to the fact the software does everything needed and seems to be built on quality. I would recommend Nutriadmin.

The sign-up process was easy & I have been very happy so far with both the Nutriadmin software & the service received. The software is well laid out & has everything needed to store client details safely, create recipes, meal plans, questionnaires & automatic emails. Everything can be easily shared with clients either via the online portal or using direct links. Meal plans & reports can be downloaded as a PDF to be sent manually, which is useful. The meal plan 'auto-generator' is really handy & allows basic meal plans with recipes to be very quickly generated, there is a wide range of pre-set diets to base the meal plan on. The recipe database is very good & has plenty of options, plus the ability to import recipes from a url. The ability to send appointment slots based on different working schedules or appointment length, saves a lot of time & links seamlessly with the calendar. There's a bunch of templates for questionnaires which can be edited & even linked to the reports so data is automatically pulled from the questionnaires.

I have nothing negative to say about my experiences, my only suggestion would perhaps be adding an extra option when using 'Auto generate a meal plan' to exclude certain foods (other than common allergens) or the option to select multiple recipes at once when searching the recipe section to build a meal plan. Just to make it that bit easier to make a meal plan for clients who want to avoid particular foods.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your very kind words, Michael. We really appreciate the different suggestions you have made to improve the software and iron out kinks. Regarding the generator options, we are working on improvements - though these ones will take time since the generator's functionality is relatively complex. Will let you know when the generator becomes more flexible and is capable of handling exclusion of arbitrary ingredients

Tammy O.
Clinical Nutritionist & Personal Trainer in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Needs some refining but features & customer service are excellent!

Kommentare: One of the best things about NutriAdmin is the excellent customer service. Any time I've had any issues (only occasionally), [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has addressed my concerns and has fixed the issue promptly. I'm also happy with everything NutriAdmin has to offer, I just wish I could customize my patient handouts and meal plans a bit more before sending them off as they don't look quite as professional as I would like them to be.

Nutriadmin has everything I need as a nutrition professional - client management, appointment booking calendar, patient notes, meal planning software and customizable questionnaires and templates. I haven't found any other nutritionist system like it (and I've looked!)

The patient handouts and meal plans are not very aesthetically pleasing and are difficult to change once generated. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with the new client portal (none of my clients seem to be able to log in and access their recommendations successfully) so I've been continuing to email PDFs. It would be great if they could be 'prettied up' a bit before sending them out to patients.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words. Will let you know as soon as we add more options for editing/printing PDF files. Thanks for your review!

Lucie V.
Nutritionist in Frankreich

NutriAdmin review

Kommentare: I'm having a great experience, it was a little learning curve at first but all of the video tutorials helped a lot. The customer service is also excellent.

The fact that I can have everything relating to my nutrition business, appointments, and clients in one place. The biggest help for me is the automated calendar that syncs between different timezones. I love that payment is integrated as well, and the meal plan software is also a big help. I just really love this software in general.

I love this software but feel like a few things could be added: -a place that regroups all of the email templates because I sometimes get lost navigating between all of them+ the possibility for more email templates (like sending payment reminders or more than one appointment reminder, or more than one confirmation, etc) -the possibility to select a minimum amount of time in between two meetings + to prevent booking too close to the meeting date + possibility to close bookings if you reach a certain amount of clients on that day. -a place to write down notes during a session (I do this by adding paragraphs in the private notes but the frame is very small and doesn't give a great overview -a quick way to change from grams to ounces in a meal plan for each individual client without having to modify the general settings

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Lucie, we have added your comments to our user feature request lists and will notify you if we are able to implement the different improvements you have listed over time.

David B.
Owner in Australien

New Nutriadmin User - Stays

Kommentare: It has been nothing but excellent the product had me 80% sold, but the support even from the initial engagement of questions during selection has been stand out. It has made me commit to staying on full time as a paid customer.

The ease of adding a new client, the client portal and the ability to add custom foods and recipes was key to the selection process. But a standout from its competitors in the initial analysis was the range of foods in the database no one comes close.

To be honest there were some minor technical quirks with the logo size and printing of pdf's but these have been fixed in less then two days by the awesome support team, and I am still a trial customer.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks so much for your kind words, David. The detailed feedback of users like you really help us identify those small details that can be improved in the system. We are always looking for more improvements, so your suggestions have been welcome. Thanks for being such a great user.

Liza C.
Liza C.
Owner/operator in Portugal

Starting out

Kommentare: I think it is a wonderful tool

The tutorials are easy to follow which means I don´t need degree in computer science to follow the instructions There was a problem with one of my recipes that was dealt with almost on the moment

Once you have put down an ingredient in the recipe section, the actual ingredient cannot be altered, eg. 100% organic coconut flour, upc: 043182005241, 0.25 Cup (32 g) 365 everyday value, kosher sea salt coarse, sea salt, upc: 099482446116, 0.25 tsp (2 g) I don´t think it looks very good on a recipe card that I present. Would it be possible for this information to be on my recipe but not on the pdf for my client?

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Hi Liza, thanks for your kind review. We are happy you are finding the tutorials and recipes useful. Have you tried clicking the ingredients in the recipe and selecting the option "rename food"? This should be available when editing a recipe, and it can allow you to simplify the ingredients. It's true that there is a section of the software where you cannot easily edit this (when you add a recipe directly from the database to the meal plan). We are going to add the option to edit the ingredient names there soon. In the meantime, there are a few workarounds and options like the one mentioned above. If you need extra help, please contact us and we will show you how to edit the ingredient names in all cases.

Rhys S.
Performance Coach in UK

Self employed performance review

Kommentare: 8/10. Pricing and phone app lets it down from being 10/10 I would price is 10-12.5% cheaper a month without the phone app

I looked into various nutrition softwares for my clients. I spoke to one of my clients who was a web developer and everything in which I would want in a program. The customer service has been amazing and fortunately I have only asked to use it once and the response is great.

A phone app would be amazing like tru coach.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words Rhys. We do have a workaround for the phone app which is the client portal. This is a web-app, meaning clients can access it via a web browser on any device, including mobile. The client portal allows clients to log food diary entries, fill in questionnaires, review meal plans and reports. Admittedly, it's not a native mobile app, which could have some other advantages, but it can work for certain use cases. If we decide to also implement a native mobile app in the future I will let you know.

Jonene F.
owner in USA

NutriAdmin

Kommentare: The company is great and very responsive.

I like that there is a meal planning component along with charting.

It is not very user-friendly. I have to email support often to do small things.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your review Jonene, glad to hear you find the meal planning plus charting components useful. The reason why sometimes the interface may be less easy to use is because we try to add as many options, details, and customization as possible based on user-feedback, so sometimes you may need to dig deep on some menus to find the option you need. We'll use your feedback to improve the UI as much as we can

Kate I.
Director in Neuseeland

Life changing

Kommentare: Within a busy role of making custom made plan nutri admin allowed meal to save SO much time upon working out the macro and micronutrient values for my clients. This has been essential to not only my success of being able to take on more clients nut that fo my clients as they have a more comprehensive plan that maximises results.

Macro and micro break down Recipes supplied but also that I can create my own through URL or custom Adding my own custom foods easily Client data stored Client portal

Within the client portal would be good if we can select what they can and cant see on the back end Went sent in the PDF would be great if we could write notes at the bottom of each day Not alot to not like about this software, its great!

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind words, Kate. We are very happy the software is helping you save so much time and take on a higher volume of clients. I have added your feedback about customizing what clients can see in the portal to our features list and will let you know when we can implement this change.

Kristen P.
Dietitian in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

NutriAdmin review

I LOVE that as a dietitian, I have the ability to create meal plans for my clients. Meal plans have always been something that clients ask me for and it takes a tremendous amount of time and thought to create one. Thanks to NutriAdmin's meal planning feature, I'm able to create custom meal plans that either incorporate personalized recipes or a general plan that accomodates macros and calories. I also like that emails are sent to confirm appointments and anytime something is changed with an appointment.

I don't like that there's no billing feature. I would love for there to be a quick way to bill without having to use an outside program. I also wish that there would be more functionality to confirm appoointments more than just an email. I'd love it if clients could click to confirm or text back so I know they're coming to the appointment.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your feedback Kristen, it's appreciated. We are happy you are finding the meal planning aspect of the software helpful. I just wanted to mention we do have a billing system with Stripe, although perhaps you meant you do not want to use a third party integration for billing. Regarding appointment confirmation, have you seen the appointment slots functionality? This lets clients choose appointment times, so perhaps it can help. You can check this link to learn more: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/how-to-send-appointment-slots-to-a-client

Meaghan L.
Dietitian in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great electronic medical record for dietitians

Kommentare: Overall NutriAdmin has helped streamline our clinic and is a great asset to us.

Has a great customizable interface, and is is easy to use to keep track of patient files and provide meal plans.

Some issues with formatting for tables, and unable to upload client lab results into files, but there are ways to get around these issues. So overall a great product!

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are currently working on a Dropbox integration that will enable you to upload client files, will let you know as soon as it's ready!

Jody M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent software, just a couple of extras would make it perfect.

I love the calendar function where I can send different confirmation emails to different clients depending on which clinic I am seeing them at. Also the templates make report writing much more efficient.

It is annoying that you can't send reports directly through Nutri Admin and have to download the PDF (which 99% of the time doesn't format correctly) and then find a secure way to send it to the client. If this function could be introduced it would make life so much easier.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your review and feedback. We are actually working on a client portal at the moment, and we expect to release its first version in October 2018. The client portal will enable you to send reports directly to clients via NutriAdmin. This will ensure the formatting is always exactly the same for you and your clients, and remove the hassle of downloading documents as PDF.

Lorean W.
Lifestyle Coach in USA

NutriAdmin review

Kommentare: It has been outstanding! I searched about 10 to 15 companies. They all had good features but this one captured almost everything I needed. And, they are constantly soliciting feedback from clients and they respond with requested features as the opportunity presents itself. They are great!

It is so flexible. Just what I need for my type of business. I can design and create my own questionnaires and I love the new Client portal. The customer service is also outstanding!

I would like to see recurring appointments capability.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your review. It is thanks to the feedback of users like you that we can improve NutriAdmin. We will have the recurring appointments capability in the future, it's on the feature suggestions list. In the meantime, you can create recurring appointments in Google Calendar, and these will show up in NutriAdmin via the integration. This could be a workaround for now.

Jane B.
Personal Assistant in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps me to run my business

Kommentare: The ability to have diary appointments, client records, payments and other services all held in one place means I can be more efficient. The client support is great, a reply is always prompt and informative.

The calendar so that I can see all my client appointments.

That you can't switch straight from a client to their specific appointment in the calendar.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for much for your kind review. We are very happy you are finding NutriAdmin useful. We will take your feedback into account to improve the software going forward.

Jessica R.
Dietitian in Kanada

Private Practice Dietitian

Kommentare: Very happy with the customer support whenever I've provided feedback or had questions. That is super important to me and I consider that invaluable. Thanks to Rep for all the help over the last year!

Very easy to use and supports me with all of the features I look for as a dietitian in my private practice

Unable to link a client automatically when booking an appointment (have to manually search for their name in a drop down list)

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your kind words, Jessica. We appreciate all the feedback you've provided us with over the last couple of years as this also helps us improve the software for all users. We look forward to continue providing you with a useful product for years to come

Liam H.
Liam H.
Owner in UK
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Liam review

Kommentare: Been a client since early on so the development of the system is great. In 6 months I think it will be incredible. Overall the team are amazing and I will be a client forever.

I can manage everything in one place. The automated emails, recipe database, dashboard, team sharing is great. Overall excellent system.

Few little bugs but te guys are excellent at fixing these. Would love to able to make subscription services in payments rather than just one off payments. Producing reports is not something we use as the formatting is not the best. Still use google slides.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your enthusiasm! We have indeed many improvements pending in the pipeline, and we will be adding new functionality over the next few months to cover some of the aspects you've mentioned and more. Thanks for the support!

Amy S.
Nutritionist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The flexibility to really make it your own

Kommentare: The support from the team at Nutriadmin has been great. Knowing that I can send them a message and receive a 'human' response is really useful.

I really like the flexibility of this software. It is really adaptable and flexible to the needs of my nutrition business. I have used all of the functions so far but have been able to link my software to my website which has been great. The support team have been amazing too. I have asked A LOT of questions and one of the rep always responds really quickly to let me know if they can offer a solution or not.

I haven't tested this software out with any clients yet and used it to its full capacity. I'm still in the set-up phase and don't have any cons to date.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks for your review, Amy. We have designed NutriAdmin to be like a box of legos, where you can combine the pieces to create anything you need. There is a lot of flexibility in the system, as you say, so you can make the perfect solution if you spend some time configuring the software. I'm sure you'll make the most out of it now that you are up and running. If you need anything at all feel free to reach out!

Tracie S.
CEO/Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use, several options, & great customer service

Kommentare: My overall experience with Nutriadmin has been positive. I am very happy with this software and customer service.

I am not super tech savvy, but I have been able to navigate through this software fairly easily. I like the options of forms to download for meal plans, and that it offers a micro-nutrient breakdowns along with macros. Setting up billing with Stripe and e-mailing invoices is extremely easy! Customer service has been great. They are quick to respond and fix problems, which is invaluable! There are still several ways to use this software that I have not experienced yet, but I look forward to discovering all the perks.

1. The auto meal plans repeat meals too much. There could be a much larger variety. 2. This may be user error, but the way the shopping list is set up isn't my favorite. I feel it could be stream lined a bit more to give it a cleaner look.

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind words, Tracie. We are very happy you are finding the software useful. Did you know there are many ways in which you can display the shopping list? You can check the following link to learn more: https://nutriadmin.com/docs/how-to-change-the-way-the-shopping-list-groups-ingredients

Robert D.
Nutritionist in USA

Great Platform

Kommentare: Overall keeps me consistent and processional with all the tools in one place.

Had really helped me to gather the data, and optimize the process of how I interact with my clients.

Hoping to see more plant based options in the meal planning however it is still a wide variety choice.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks so much for your kind review, Robert. It's appreciated!

Nutrition Specialist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Awesome features and easy to use!

Kommentare: NutriAdmin is an all in one nutrition software. The ease of being able to do everything from paperwork and admin, to actual nutrition planning, all from one place is pretty beneficial and makes business more efficient.

What I like best about NutriAdmin is the functionality. I can use it to write specialized meal plans, send and receive intake forms and everything has the ability to be completely customized for my business. Other platforms don’t allow this level of customization for the price.

There isn’t much. So far, everything has worked pretty seamlessly. I’d like to be able to see macronutrients of recipes when adding to meal plans. Currently you can see micronutrients, but I’m not able to see macros (I might also be doing something wrong).

Antwort von Nutriadmin

Thanks so much for your kind review. We try to make every aspect of the software customizable as much as possible because many different nutrition professionals follow different processes and naming conventions. Regarding the macronutrient analysis for recipes, I think we do have what you've mentioned. If you reach out to diego@nutriadmin.com we will help you out