Über Lattice

Lattice entwickelt Personalverwaltungssoftware, mit der zukunftsorientierte HR-Administratoren leistungsfähige Teams entwickeln und motivieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Lattice

It makes actionable steps from feedback difficult to find.

Bewertungen zu Lattice

Lattice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lattice bereits verwendet?

Nina Noelle
Nina Noelle
Manager, People & Possibilities
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Lattice is a great tool that helps us incorporate our values and goals into the software.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Andrei
Andrei
Student in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Lattice is the management software that brings something new other than something more.

Kommentare: Lattice is the management software that really brings something different to the table. It does not "fight" with it's competitors but rather complements them. The human focused aspect of it makes Lattice a great management tool to use along with the others ones and it works really well.

The human focused aspect of the software is excellent. It has many tools and they work really well, as a result you can view the different HR aspects of the work proccesses.

Because it is a people management platform it can sound not as resourceful as it's competitors.

HR Lead in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Employee Engagement in One Convenient Portal

Kommentare: Lattice has been a great tool for our company to eliminate the use of many spreadsheets saved in a million different places. It allows managers and employees to manage the entire employee experience in one place. We have enjoyed implementing this for our company.

I love that all parts of employee engagment are tied up in one fairly easy to use platform. From engagement surveys, to 360 feedback, performance management, one on ones, employee recognition, goals/OKRs, and employee growth plans. Lattice is able to fit all of these into one platform which makes employees, managers, and executives jobs simpler to manage!

The interface is not always intuitive to use. Employees are constantly asking how to get places or how to do certain things. As an administrator I am often left unsure how to tell employees how to do things as they show up differently on the admin dashboard from the employee dashboard. The analytics on pulse surveys is not great either. It makes actionable steps from feedback difficult to find.

Chuck
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Lattice - A Must Have for a Transparent Work Environment

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing short of amazing. At a previous job, we used Exxcel or paper/pencil. Having the ability to look backwards really motivates me to do better at my job each day.

Weekly tracking for my 1 on 1's and the ability to share when someone else does an amazing job. The integration with Slack is key as well.

It would be nice to track improvement over a specific period of time. You can get this information, but seeing it in a graph would be even better.

SDR in Madagaskar

Great tool for HR management

Kommentare: Amazing so far.

It’s very easy to stay human focused. Teams can fill in their OKRs and update their goals as they go, same for individuals. Tracking achievement as well is easy. Another great feature is being able to do 360 peer reviews (yourself, your manager and your teammates). I also love the fact that you can praise your colleagues privately or publicly.

It might seem hard to find your way around if it’s your first time using Lattice. Linking goals of individuals to team goals for instance can be tricky. But as any software, after some time using it, it becomes easier.

Liam
Liam
People Operations Manager in USA

Add Structure and Automation to your Performance Management

Kommentare: The overall experience has been awesome and the software has taken a small internal desire to implement better goals tracking and a more automated approach to 1:1 and reviews in general and it's accomplished that and more almost by osmosis. Just having the software put us in a better position to implement a process for each. The software itself is extremely approachable and simple but allows for a ton of flexibility in implementation and use allowing it to serve as much more than a simple, once yearly applicated software driven proecss around performance reviews int he traditional sense.

The simplicity of use and flexibility in terms of custom use and application of different modules within the software. We approached this software with a process plan and goal structure in mind and Lattice was very resilient to it's implementation digitally as well as provided further insight into what better avenues there are and why. The Customer Sucess team is great with approaching additional product development endeavors through their support desk. Multiple times have been asked and seen functionality sought implemented in successive software updates

Need to create better functionality around dual management (having co-leads/co-managers of teams) and their ability to review and provide feedback. It's too common to not be supported. Implementation and onboarding of the system was definitely one of the better experiences we've had although there could be more common touchpoints after the first review process to ensure for optimization and process improvement. Things have been a bit more "set it and forget it" after being transitioned off our Onboarding Success Manager although the Customer Success team accessible from the Intercom system has been more than helpful in the absence.

Rachel
Associate Director, Quality & Regulatory in USA
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One-stop-shop for performance management

Kommentare: I like that this software is essentially a one-stop-shop for company-wide as well as individual performance management. It consolidates information and eliminates the need for multiple systems or individual files/spreadsheets. For goal setting, I really like how Lattice allows for transparency and collaboration.

My company uses Lattice extensively for company-wide OKR planning/tracking as well as individual employee goal setting. Lots of customizable features (e.g. can make goals visible to entire company, private to certain teams, or private to individuals). Great tool for capturing performance reviews and peer/360 feedback. Loved the level of automation and reminder emails. The software can also hep with preparing for and capturing conversations during 1x1 meetings with direct reports. Lastly, I thought the "pulse surveys" were a cool feature.

Sometimes the user interface can be a bit clunky; requires multiple clicks to get to where you want; next steps/where to click next are not always intuitive.

Kyle
Art Director in USA

Makes 1:1s with my team so much better!

Kommentare: As a team manager, Lattice has been a dream. My direct reports already love it and are more engaged in our 1:1s because they have just as much ability to control the agenda. 1:1s have become more of a collaborative 2-way conversation, as they're meant to be. The creator's of Lattice have put a lot of thought into these critical types of interactions and it shows!

I love everything about the 1:1s feature within Lattice. It is so easy to set up custom recurring agendas, and copy over agenda items from my team's weekly updates. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. I also love the "recommended for you" items in 1:1s. It helps me to guide the conversation, if need be. It's so easy to get an accurate pulse on how my team is doing with the "Updates" feature. And it works great going the other way too — I can easily add agenda items to the next 1:1 I have with my director.

So far I have been very impressed. Everything is so user-friendly and intuitive that it is difficult to find something I don't like about this software.

Steve
Steve
VP of Product in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Super helpful for 1:1 meetings and goals

Kommentare: We use Lattice for the daily interactions between team members, and especially between managers and their team members. It's great for tracking monthly / yearly goals as well, and is a pretty full featured OKR system if you use that style of goal management.

We use Lattice for all our teams to track goals and many teams, like mine, use it for feedback, one on one meetings, and other performance management stuff.

Lattice doesn't represent a complete enough HR solution that we can use it standalone. We have to use another program for payroll and I wish that we could do everything in Lattice. It does a great job of discussions and dialog with employees, but it's not a complete solution.

Antonio
Antonio
Worker in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Lattice Pros and Cons

The system is said to be simple to learn. Simple performance management solutions, particularly one-on-one services, are widely accepted by users in management.

Some customers have requested capabilities such as integrated to-do lists and the ability to allocate staff to various supervisors in order to improve their quality of life. The minimal user interface might be perplexing, with some users reporting trouble locating certain features.

Sarah
Assistant Director of Instructional Design in USA
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the integration features

The integration capabilities of Lattice are wonderful. Mostly we have used the integration into Slack, which has been really helpful. Reminders of upcoming 1:1 meetings, adding agenda items (which can be housed/managed in Lattice), praise/accolades, polling, etc. We (as users/employees) were nervous about adopting yet another technology, but it's been easy to use and the integrations make it pretty painless to adopt.

The privacy settings on meeting notes or employee feedback was somewhat of a concern, as an employee. Depending on how HR and administration sets the privacy, a number of levels above me could see the notes and feedback from my own supervisor. As far as I know, the employee does not set the privacy settings, but rather the HR or admin does. This could be how our own instance is set up, but it has been a concern.

Laura
Video Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Company Performance Reviews

Kommentare: It seems there are several useful tools available to both supervisors and direct reports on Lattice, but it's unclear, at least at first glance, exactly what all these tools are, or how to best use them. Because of this, my company mainly only uses Lattice for performance review purposes. Perhaps more time spent watching tutorial videos could help us to better understand the other uses for Lattice, but I can't say the product as is fosters an immediate understanding of the full capability of the software.

Lattice is an excellent tool when it comes to issuing and completing performance reviews within a given company. Within my company specifically, department heads and supervisors are able to easily issue a set of questions to their direct reports with ease, choosing either a written or number-based response option for each question. Past performance reviews are saved within the system and available to both the supervisor and the direct report, in order to reflect back on past performance reviews and track growth. And there is a "Weekly Update" feature, which prompts you to reflect on your week. This is especially useful when filling out performance reviews, as the weekly updates you've written throughout the past months or year give you a more detailed summary of your performance over a large span of time.

The user interface is a bit confusing, in that it's not immediately clear what each tab on the Web sidebar does, or what information it contains. When you navigate to the "People" tab, you're able to view individual people, teams, and the full company, as well as milestones, company updates, and OKRs. But there is also another separate tab for OKRs available in the sidebar. The organization of the interface seems that it could certainly be a bit more streamlined, and clear, and perhaps explanations of what each tab is for and how to use it could enable users to better utilize its tools.

Robin
Director, Human Resources in Kanada

A fantastic performance management tool

Kommentare: We love Lattice. They continue to make great improvements and the tools keeps getting better and better! The performance review process is great and very customizable. The engagement survey's provide us with really great feedback and insights. We are also really looking forward to the implementing of Lattice Grow to help provide career pathing for our employees.

Lattice makes managing various aspects of the performance management process. Engagement survey's are easy to create and they provide us with really great insights into the pulse of our organization.

I am looking forward to product improvements around managing OKRs specifically reporting on them. There isn't an easy way to provide an overview of the OKRs as a whole when reviewing in a meeting.

ios developer in Madagaskar

Very complete HR tool

5,0 gestern Neu

We have used a lot of HR software before using Lattice. This one is the best so far. We have been able to track down our personal and team OKR, and update them as we go : it helps us stay in track. We also use it to get a better human management: getting to know each other to really admin things. They also have a very good customer service AND their webinars are amazing.

It can be hard to use at first but once you put your hand on it, it's very easy to get used to it.

Louise
Senior Operations Executive in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great performance development tool

Kommentare: My overall experience using Lattice has been a very positive one, mainly for the use of performance development. This is a great tool for this.

This is a really good tool to set and track the team's and company OKRs. It's a really good way to give Feedback. We can manage 1:1s and run performance Development Review cycles. It's really easy to use, clear, and great layout.

I haven't had any negative experiences using the software, so far it seems very straightforward and easy to use.

Brandon
Head of Content Marketing in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Good Employee Review System

The ability to keep track of personal and team goals is nice and the feedback feature is convenient too. It helps teams stay on track and provide updates on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

When it comes time to review a coworker, the only email notifications sent out are 1 week in advance of the closing date (unless there is a setting that management can change in the backend to make the emails more frequent?). This isn't very helpful because unless you can review the colleague that moment or that day, you often forget to go back and review them before the review period closes. It would also be great if feedback could be edited after submission because I've wanted to change the permission level and add more comments after the fact but once it's submitted, it is final. In these cases, I've had to delete the feedback and submit a new one with the correct permissions and total comments I initially wanted.

Allie
Senior Sales Executive in Nordmazedonien
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for the workplace!

Kommentare: Being able to easily track my goal, as well as the progress of my goal, has made it very easy to reach it and stay organized

Lattice allows me to easily set my goals and track my progress! It also makes it easy to set up time with my manager, and give and receive feedback! It's a great program for the workplace!

Overall, I have not noticed any issues with the software. It is pretty straight forward.

Director of Products in Kolumbien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful software to help organize company 1-on-1 and performance reviews.

Kommentare: Even though there is some feature still lacking to this software, the team is very committed and are adding new features and upgrades every month. They listen to support request and are constantly asking customers about their experience using the product. This is great for a company because the software evolves with you. We now organize goals, reviews, and meetings using this tool. Many different teams use it, and most of our employees do like doing these activities.

I work at a company of roughly 80 people. We have been trying different tools for making 1-on-1 and performance reviews for the last 10 months. Lattice stood out in features related to making performance reviews. They are called review cycles. You can configure many different aspects about how will you run them. Stuff like duration, who will make reviews, are employees able to review peers and things like that.

In terms of handling 1-on-1 the system could be better. It seems they are making updates to the product and adding new feature constantly but something as important as a calendar integration was just added a couple of months ago.

Kevin
Business Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for managing employee reviews

Kommentare: Generally speaking, Lattice is a good tool to track goals. and provide reviews for employees.

- The user interface and experience are fairly good. It's easy for users to understand the flow required to take a specific action. - Review functionality enables individuals to requests and submit reviews from managers or peers - Goal tracking is helpful in that it acts as a historical archive for when an annual review takes place.

When reviewing other people, there is no mechanism for the reviewer to choose the fields / questions to comment on. In some cases, this lack of flexibility risks having the reviewer decline the review entirely.

Heather
Executive Assistant in USA
Musik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The Absolute Best Performance Management Software Period

Kommentare: It's been absolutely amazing! Prior to Lattice, we were using fillable PDF's! No one ever read those and they were a means to an end until we found something like Lattice. One other wonderful feature is being able to upload those PDF's as historical reviews that both employees and managers can view. Additionally, if someone switches to a new manager, their previous performance reviews follow them so that the new manager can view as well. :)

I love literally everything about Lattice. It's intuitive, it's easy to navigate, the platform is wonderful, the customer support is amazing, the Help Chat with real live people is incredibly useful... It's obvious to me that someone with vast HR experience was involved in the design of this platform. The 1:1 feature is incredible as well! I love how Action Items and Agenda Items roll over to the next 1:1. And the Slack/Lattice integration for receiving and giving feedback is fantastic! I love having a Slack channel to post about things employees have done that deserves recognition and having it automatically go into the Feedback section of Lattice for that employee! Also, giving feedback in Lattice directly feeds into our Slack channel!

Honestly, nothing. At least not so far. We just started utilizing it and I'll update my review if I come across any cons, but as for now, it's fantastic! 10/10!

Director of HR and Recruitment in USA

Has helped our managers streamline employee reviews

We were looking for a software to help facilitate 1:1 meetings, goal setting, and track employee performance that didn't feel corporate or like reviews just for the sake of reviews. Lattice fit the bill and we have almost all of our 150-person company utilizing the tool now. Different teams are able to use it differently in the way that works best for their team structure.

Throwing someone into the system without training and having them set themselves up (referring to managers) has been challenging for them - but having the option to utilize the account manager has been helpful.

William
Lead Analyst in USA

Great Performance Review Software

Customer Support is amazing. They quickly take suggestions and roll them out into production. Capabilities are always expanding. They have recently rolled out a bunch of new reporting for managers which is super helpful. User interface is super easy. Lots of flexibility, clearly designed with the user in mind

Current reporting is limited, but improving. I am excited to see what they have in the next year

Noime
Customer Success Manager in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performance Management Tool

Kommentare: If my manager has a set roadmap for my goals, it's easier to keep track of everything that I did and accomplished on a weekly basis.

The ease of use since everything is handed over to you as an employee and you'll just have to enumerate what you are doing at your job on a day-to-day basis. It also specifies to list down pointers on your agenda before one-on-ones which is quite handy for discussion. I also like that you can see the feedback from your coworker way back.

It's not relevant if your managers do not have a set plan since they have the option not to have one so if your manager does not have a specific road map for your goals, you'll have no choice but also be too relaxed since you don't have to write anything.

Sales manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Use daily

Kommentare: Truly fantastic. Love the marketing and product and resources.

I absolutely love the interface and ease of use. From cute features like office party to suggested 1:1 questions it beats asana for performance management.

I wish it integrated with sales force or clari to track team activity. I’m not sure it integrates with slack but there’s likely potential there.

Mark
Product Marketing Manager in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Like BambooHR, but Better for Updates and 1 on 1

Our organization recently started using Lattice to track feedback (great feature), 1 on 1s and weekly updates (after previously relying on a variety of other solutions like Asana or a Google Doc) and I’ve enjoyed the switch. The fact that unresolved talking points or objectives automatically roll into following 1 on 1’s seems so simple but in my opinion is a real game changer (nothing ever get missed week to week). We will soon be rolling out performance management (currently handled by BambooHR) and career growth and I’m looking forward to taking advantage of those features.

I did find jumping between updates and 1 on 1s a bit clunky at times. The UI/UX for that experience specifically could be improved.

Justin
Operations Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Updates feature is great, 1-1 features are great, goal setting needs some work

Kommentare: How to manage a team and get reports and updates from them

The weekly updates feature is incredibly useful to help me manage a large team quickly. It really is impactful to know how they are feeling on a weekly basis. Additionally, the 1-1s recording ability is very useful to help make 1-1s more productive.

The goal setting. Using it for setting a goal is unwieldy and aggravating. I haven't learned how to set it for negative goals (I.e. keep x below y%). It might be possible but it is not straightforward.