Über Lattice

Lattice entwickelt Personalverwaltungssoftware, mit der zukunftsorientierte HR-Administratoren leistungsfähige Teams entwickeln und motivieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Lattice

Visually engaging, easy to use, price is reasonable, triggers and automation are very helpful with managing a team.

It makes actionable steps from feedback difficult to find.

Bewertungen zu Lattice

Lattice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lattice bereits verwendet?

Nina Noelle
Nina Noelle
Manager, People & Possibilities
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lattice is a great tool that helps us incorporate our values and goals into the software.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sai
Sai
Client Project Manager in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Superpowers performance management

Kommentare: Lattice has been a great platform and it’s helped make us invest better resources and energy with our team members

Lattice is an exceptional platform for managing ongoing performance, feedback from 1:1s, adding milestones for career growth! Very straightforward and intuitive to use

Lattice needs more creative and innovative solutions for career growth ladder templates

Carmen
Director, People Enablement in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lattice is a fantastic People Operations platform!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been fantastic and I would highly recommend this system to others.

The onboarding and customer service is fantastic. They provide an ongoing "Lattice University" for admins to self learn how to maximize each module and they provide templates for communication, decks etc. Additionally, if you can't find the answer yourself, their chat feature is amazing and they have office hours for additional support.

I wish we could customize some of the module naming. For instance, the public praise feature in Lattice, internally, we call this "giving someone a feather." I wish there were a way to change the module to "feather" instead of "praise," as it would instantly make more sense to our workforce. There are lots of instances of this lack of flexibility in customization within the modules, which would be a great product improvement.

Jo
Product Manager in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Functionality is good but usability (esp. navigation) is sometimes lacking

Kommentare: As an employee I feel indifferent about the platform and I am confused why we don't use an HR platform with integrated feedback function (probably because the HR platform we use doesn't provide the functionality Lattice provides?). I don't mind not using it but I don't hate it most of the time.

As an employee I have found Lattice to be performing ok for quarterly reviews that we conduct. The interface is easy enough for us to select reviewers, write reviews, and receive feedback. We used the built-in Peoplism survey to conduct an DEIB survey and the reporting is great. I found it easy to understand the results and drill down where needed.

1. when I am on the homepage I am often lost in trying to understand where I am supposed to go to complete the task (though the recent update on the homepage for ongoing tasks helps a ton).2. It's probably just my employer, but I feel like we are not using Lattice to its full potential. The only things we ever use are the reviews, vibe surveys, pulse surveys, and very rarely custom surveys targeting specific topics. The feedback and OKR function are rarely touched and only recently did we start using 1-1s. 3. We want to be choosing the reviewers for our next review cycle at an ongoing basis, and the opening and closing windows do not facilitate this process.

Sheryl
Human resource assistant in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use performance tracking solution

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall the tool has helped review performance and setting goals which has lead to improved efficiency and output.

I like that the tool has an easy to use interface which helps ease the process of performance review which fosters improvement in productivity.

The cost is considerably high compared to its alternatives

Liam
Liam
People Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Add Structure and Automation to your Performance Management

Kommentare: The overall experience has been awesome and the software has taken a small internal desire to implement better goals tracking and a more automated approach to 1:1 and reviews in general and it's accomplished that and more almost by osmosis. Just having the software put us in a better position to implement a process for each. The software itself is extremely approachable and simple but allows for a ton of flexibility in implementation and use allowing it to serve as much more than a simple, once yearly applicated software driven proecss around performance reviews int he traditional sense.

The simplicity of use and flexibility in terms of custom use and application of different modules within the software. We approached this software with a process plan and goal structure in mind and Lattice was very resilient to it's implementation digitally as well as provided further insight into what better avenues there are and why. The Customer Sucess team is great with approaching additional product development endeavors through their support desk. Multiple times have been asked and seen functionality sought implemented in successive software updates

Need to create better functionality around dual management (having co-leads/co-managers of teams) and their ability to review and provide feedback. It's too common to not be supported. Implementation and onboarding of the system was definitely one of the better experiences we've had although there could be more common touchpoints after the first review process to ensure for optimization and process improvement. Things have been a bit more "set it and forget it" after being transitioned off our Onboarding Success Manager although the Customer Success team accessible from the Intercom system has been more than helpful in the absence.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Employee Engagement in One Convenient Portal

Kommentare: Lattice has been a great tool for our company to eliminate the use of many spreadsheets saved in a million different places. It allows managers and employees to manage the entire employee experience in one place. We have enjoyed implementing this for our company.

I love that all parts of employee engagment are tied up in one fairly easy to use platform. From engagement surveys, to 360 feedback, performance management, one on ones, employee recognition, goals/OKRs, and employee growth plans. Lattice is able to fit all of these into one platform which makes employees, managers, and executives jobs simpler to manage!

The interface is not always intuitive to use. Employees are constantly asking how to get places or how to do certain things. As an administrator I am often left unsure how to tell employees how to do things as they show up differently on the admin dashboard from the employee dashboard. The analytics on pulse surveys is not great either. It makes actionable steps from feedback difficult to find.

Rachel
Associate Director, Quality & Regulatory in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One-stop-shop for performance management

Kommentare: I like that this software is essentially a one-stop-shop for company-wide as well as individual performance management. It consolidates information and eliminates the need for multiple systems or individual files/spreadsheets. For goal setting, I really like how Lattice allows for transparency and collaboration.

My company uses Lattice extensively for company-wide OKR planning/tracking as well as individual employee goal setting. Lots of customizable features (e.g. can make goals visible to entire company, private to certain teams, or private to individuals). Great tool for capturing performance reviews and peer/360 feedback. Loved the level of automation and reminder emails. The software can also hep with preparing for and capturing conversations during 1x1 meetings with direct reports. Lastly, I thought the "pulse surveys" were a cool feature.

Sometimes the user interface can be a bit clunky; requires multiple clicks to get to where you want; next steps/where to click next are not always intuitive.

Kyle
Art Director in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Makes 1:1s with my team so much better!

Kommentare: As a team manager, Lattice has been a dream. My direct reports already love it and are more engaged in our 1:1s because they have just as much ability to control the agenda. 1:1s have become more of a collaborative 2-way conversation, as they're meant to be. The creator's of Lattice have put a lot of thought into these critical types of interactions and it shows!

I love everything about the 1:1s feature within Lattice. It is so easy to set up custom recurring agendas, and copy over agenda items from my team's weekly updates. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. I also love the "recommended for you" items in 1:1s. It helps me to guide the conversation, if need be. It's so easy to get an accurate pulse on how my team is doing with the "Updates" feature. And it works great going the other way too — I can easily add agenda items to the next 1:1 I have with my director.

So far I have been very impressed. Everything is so user-friendly and intuitive that it is difficult to find something I don't like about this software.

Melinda
Managing Director in Thailand
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Human Resource System For Business

When it comes to managing human resources at work, Lattice offers best features It makes employee engagement, recognition and rewarding easy

Lattice has really handled well and reasons to doubt it

Lauren
People Operations Intern in Irland
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lattice Review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Very easy to use. Very efficient customer support

Lack of functionality in terms of anonymity

Emily
HRBP in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lattice - a robust performance management tool, best in it's class!

Kommentare: I highly recommend lattice for an org of any size. For our org (under 200) it's taking away a lot of the manual work that we would have had to do without it. The implementation is relatively hands off, so it hasn't been too much of a strain on our small HR team.

The best thing we've experienced so far is the customer support. Best i've had had with an HR platform! Our dedicated support rep is available (with a back up) for as many demos or trainings as we need for our HR staff, leadership, or managers. They also have a chat feature for quick questions! As for the tool itself - really great performance management system. We also use their engagement survey function and Grow. Grow allows us to create competencies and career tracks across any teams, as well as pair our career development with continuous feedback conversations. This has added great value to our org, since this was cited as a missing feature of our previous performance reviews. We're super happy with how the feature has added value to our org and increased our employee engagement and satisfaction!

We preferred the engagement survey function in culture amp, but only slightly. Lattice does the trick, but is some functionality from culture amp that we miss (assessing how important certain factors are, better ability to sort departments within the system and not just as an integration/data flow from HRIS, customization, making changes after the survey out - to name a few.) The questions are very applicable though.

Louise
Senior Operations Executive in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great performance development tool

Kommentare: My overall experience using Lattice has been a very positive one, mainly for the use of performance development. This is a great tool for this.

This is a really good tool to set and track the team's and company OKRs. It's a really good way to give Feedback. We can manage 1:1s and run performance Development Review cycles. It's really easy to use, clear, and great layout.

I haven't had any negative experiences using the software, so far it seems very straightforward and easy to use.

Kevin
Business Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for managing employee reviews

Kommentare: Generally speaking, Lattice is a good tool to track goals. and provide reviews for employees.

- The user interface and experience are fairly good. It's easy for users to understand the flow required to take a specific action. - Review functionality enables individuals to requests and submit reviews from managers or peers - Goal tracking is helpful in that it acts as a historical archive for when an annual review takes place.

When reviewing other people, there is no mechanism for the reviewer to choose the fields / questions to comment on. In some cases, this lack of flexibility risks having the reviewer decline the review entirely.

Noime
Customer Success Manager in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performance Management Tool

Kommentare: If my manager has a set roadmap for my goals, it's easier to keep track of everything that I did and accomplished on a weekly basis.

The ease of use since everything is handed over to you as an employee and you'll just have to enumerate what you are doing at your job on a day-to-day basis. It also specifies to list down pointers on your agenda before one-on-ones which is quite handy for discussion. I also like that you can see the feedback from your coworker way back.

It's not relevant if your managers do not have a set plan since they have the option not to have one so if your manager does not have a specific road map for your goals, you'll have no choice but also be too relaxed since you don't have to write anything.

Chuck
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lattice - A Must Have for a Transparent Work Environment

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing short of amazing. At a previous job, we used Exxcel or paper/pencil. Having the ability to look backwards really motivates me to do better at my job each day.

Weekly tracking for my 1 on 1's and the ability to share when someone else does an amazing job. The integration with Slack is key as well.

It would be nice to track improvement over a specific period of time. You can get this information, but seeing it in a graph would be even better.

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly way to collect reviews

We just started using Lattice to do our internal reviews at my company (we had been using a homegrown, somewhat janky solution before this) and I love the transition -- which is rare to say about switching tools. Most people hate change or changing software. Especially since we have three review cycles each year (peer reviews, manager reviews, and self-reviews) it's wonderful to know that the software we're using is making that task painless and easy. Specifically, I love that Lattice has an intuitive design and is easy to navigate, I know that my reviews will get surface to my manager, and that when I'm writing reviews for other it will automatically save them for me as I go.

If I had to say something bad about Lattice, I would just be making something up. I really have no complaints.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for keeping track of team health

I love the features I heavily use on lattice. I love the year-end eval process. It's a great tool that gives you a lot of space to log your feelings. I love the weekly checkins, as a manager, I have my team do these before our one on ones and it gives us talking points

There is so much that I dont use on Lattice, so a lot of the features they have go unused

Eugenia
Sales Executive in Italien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lattice for company internal survey

Kommentare: I would suggest to use Lattice for corporate surveys, it is user friendly with a modern interface.

Lattice is a good choice for managing internal surveys on company relevant topics. To assure privacy, the answers can be anonymized.

Lattice can be integrated with other applications such as Slack, which in general is a plus. On the other hand, whit this type of integration Lattice frequently sends push notifications that can be disturbing.

Sarah
Assistant Director of Instructional Design in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the integration features

The integration capabilities of Lattice are wonderful. Mostly we have used the integration into Slack, which has been really helpful. Reminders of upcoming 1:1 meetings, adding agenda items (which can be housed/managed in Lattice), praise/accolades, polling, etc. We (as users/employees) were nervous about adopting yet another technology, but it's been easy to use and the integrations make it pretty painless to adopt.

The privacy settings on meeting notes or employee feedback was somewhat of a concern, as an employee. Depending on how HR and administration sets the privacy, a number of levels above me could see the notes and feedback from my own supervisor. As far as I know, the employee does not set the privacy settings, but rather the HR or admin does. This could be how our own instance is set up, but it has been a concern.

Ben
Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great solution to track OKRs

Kommentare: We use Lattice to track OKRs across our company.

I like how Lattice organizes OKRs by team in a central place, and then how managers can connect individual team members' OKRs to milestones. It's a pretty simple solution, but it's so much better than systems I've used in the past. Also, a simple feature I really enjoy is the Slack integration. Every time our team makes progress toward an OKR, it automatically sends a message to a dedicated Slack channel. This makes staying up to date very easy.

Sometimes Lattice can be confusing, in that OKRs from different users are hard to visualize within they're larger context. I wish there was a view that arranged OKRs into an org chart of some kind, but so far I've not been able to find anything other than the traditional nested-list view. It's not ideal, but in many circumstances it's probably fine.

Jon
Head of Learning and Development in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great, visual Performance Review & Check In software that makes HR functions easy (and fun)

The home page or default page that it moves people to isn't as intuitive as it could be. Feedback is very helpful, but being at the top is kind of confusing for those employees only using Check ins.

Kyle
IT Team Lead in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reviews finally not a pain

Finally, an easy, straight forward way to handle the reviews and 1:1's with your employees.

Some little UI bugs.. like missing the ability to cancel meetings once they are created and etc.

Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great

Kommentare: Performance management, time management, goal tracking- its all amazing

I love everything about this software. The best part is the 1:1 agenda and the collaboration on it.

I would love to see where we can integrate the google calendar for 1:1 with the agenda and if the 1:1 gets rescheduled then it can reschedule in lattice automatically.

Clayton
VP in USA

Okay online company internal review platform

Forces employees to answer the same review questions and can organize reviews by manager and self-reviews

Hierarchy of employees often causes errors for who is reviewing who. Software is very pricey for simple review platform.

Zack
Zack
Senior Digital Analyst in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lattice is an Easy Way to Complete Performance Reviews

Kommentare: I love using Lattice for performance reviews because of its simplicity and pleasant design.

Our company used Lattice for the first time this year during our annual review process, and I found the software to be extremely intuitive and easy to use. Nothing about the navigation was complex. I especially liked the auto-save feature which insured that even if my browser or computer crashed, I wouldn't lose my saved work. Lattice also offers a robust Help Center to answer any questions.

The Org Chart feature is cool but it's very hard to navigate without accidentally zooming out (admittedly this could just be an issue with the Chrome browser).