Über Lattice

Mit Lattice können engagierte Teams Leistungsmanagement und -beurteilungen erstellen, um eine erfolgreiche Unternehmenskultur aufzubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Lattice

Visually engaging, easy to use, price is reasonable, triggers and automation are very helpful with managing a team.

It makes actionable steps from feedback difficult to find.

Bewertungen zu Lattice

Lattice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 156 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lattice bereits verwendet?

Nina Noelle
Nina Noelle
Manager, People & Possibilities
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lattice is a great tool that helps us incorporate our values and goals into the software.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Russell E.
Russell E.
People Business Partner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lattice has been a game-changer for our organization

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I appreciate how Lattice provides a customizable solution that our People Team has tailored to foster a culture of continuous feedback, growth, and accountability. This customization enhances performance for both employees and managers.

I do not have any cons with Lattice. Lattice is helping our organizations enhance our performance in every area possible.

Lucien
VP of GTM in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lattice is a powerful employee performance platform

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Lattice was a brilliant tool for us as a fast growing startup operationalising so many of the critical people operations initiatives. It is unfortunate that they didn't implement the HRIS quicker to stop us churning to consolidate our stack.

We chose Lattice because of the fantastic integration Lattice had with Slack. Lattice pulse surveys were delivered via slack making this extremely easy for employees to respond to and engagement. As soon as we implemented, our participation exploded and the team were thankful. Lattice UI/UX was brilliant and we also particularly liked their 1 on 1 feature powering high quality 1 on 1s across the business.

Unfortunately, Lattice was only performance management and we really wanted to consolidate our tools into a more vertically integrated stack. Lattice didn't have an HRIS capability at the time which meant we needed to continue using BambooHR and this added cost and complexity to our people stack at the time. They also had a very limited response capability to pulse which is something we really missed after moving from Officevibe.

Jo
Product Manager in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Functionality is good but usability (esp. navigation) is sometimes lacking

Kommentare: As an employee I feel indifferent about the platform and I am confused why we don't use an HR platform with integrated feedback function (probably because the HR platform we use doesn't provide the functionality Lattice provides?). I don't mind not using it but I don't hate it most of the time.

As an employee I have found Lattice to be performing ok for quarterly reviews that we conduct. The interface is easy enough for us to select reviewers, write reviews, and receive feedback. We used the built-in Peoplism survey to conduct an DEIB survey and the reporting is great. I found it easy to understand the results and drill down where needed.

1. when I am on the homepage I am often lost in trying to understand where I am supposed to go to complete the task (though the recent update on the homepage for ongoing tasks helps a ton).2. It's probably just my employer, but I feel like we are not using Lattice to its full potential. The only things we ever use are the reviews, vibe surveys, pulse surveys, and very rarely custom surveys targeting specific topics. The feedback and OKR function are rarely touched and only recently did we start using 1-1s. 3. We want to be choosing the reviewers for our next review cycle at an ongoing basis, and the opening and closing windows do not facilitate this process.

nicole
Sr HR Ops Generalist in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Employee Engagement Platform

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The tool is very useful and we've had a chance to get things up and running very quickly. We've been bounced around a bit with account managers over the year which has been less than great. Additionally, our account team has not done a great job of providing meaningful quarterly checkins- the usage/adoption metrics they provide are awful which then makes any comparison we draw to our own usage useless. I would suggest working with our team to come up with appropriate adoption targets and then analyzing our actuals against goal for a more meaningful review process.

The system works well. We rarely see systems bugs and the modules seem to interconnect quite well. Our employees have adopted certain aspects of the tool readily- namely feedback, surveys, 1x1s, and reviews. I like that I can impersonate an employee so I'm able to see what they're seeing in order to provide helpful troubleshooting guidance. The customer support team is excellent.

Some aspects of the system are not intuitive and it takes multiple clicks to get to an area that shouldn't be buried. For example- a manager of managers who wants to view progress of their direct reports on review completion during the review cycle, really needs to dig to get to the right screen to view progress.

Katy
People Operations Manager in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Employee Engagement at its Finest!

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a great tool, easy to use and simple to set up. The Lattice team is incredible and always available to help troubleshoot, set up and guide us whenever the need arises.

The survey feature is a great tool for our company. We use this to gain valuable insights into the sentiments of employees regularly over the year. We also make use of the reviews feature twice a year to conduct our performance feedback cycles. These are wonderful tools for managers who have all the previous feedback, 1:1s, updates and other data from Lattice at hand when completing their performance reviews.

I find the data quite difficult to navigate with certain features. Some of the analytics are really amazing, and the info we get from the surveys is really wonderful. However, when it comes to more intricate reporting Lattice doesn't make it easy to find the data I am looking for. For example, figuring out which managers have not yet completed their downwards reviews.

Maggie
HR Generalist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We love Lattice!

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've only been at my company for a short while, but I implemented Lattice in an old role 4 or 5 years ago. It's been incredible to watch the journey of product development and growth over the years. In general, I've had a really easy time getting help or support where I need it.

Lattice sits at the center of many of our management practices. We leverage the Updates feature to create valuable time in 1:1s, which we also manage in Lattice. We also use their Goal and Growth modules to manage OKRs and Individual Development Plans, respectively, allowing us to track and drive conversations between managers and teams. This also creates a ton of transparency for us as an organization.

Some of the survey and review administration can be less than intuitive to find or implement. Keep building out reporting and a UX-focused admin panel!

Maya
Senior People Operations Specialist in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the performance review and survey capabilities. I like that you can filter survey data by role, gender, performance, etc.

I wish that the compensation module was included in the base product. I also wish that you could track performance reviews of a single person across time and download them all.

Lauren
People and Culture HR Generalist in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We chose Lattice because of Lattice Goals and the ease of keeping everything about performance in one place. We are very happy users!

Love that everything is in one place. Writing reviews is so easy if employees use all the features on a regular basis: updates, 1:1, goals

There are some suggestions we have given on features- mostly on Lattice Goals. I wish some things could be added piecemeal. Grow is not widely used in our company, but for those that use it, we won't want them to lose it. It's be nice to be able to add it to those that want it.

Mark Joseph
CSR - Financial Advice Specialist in Singapur
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lattice as a platform for career goal setting and coaching

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Lattice is a great tool to track your career goal setting. You can set-up on-on-one with your manager to discuss your performance highlights or lowlights and attain performance improvement. Also, you can provide feedbacks as well as receive one.

I love the feature where you can update daily, weekly, or monthly on your Lattice. Also, goal setting is great. It helps getting on-track with goals you create and you can provide any updates and progress you have made.

The small part of goal-setting. It doesn't suit my preferred ease of use.

Marian
RH Specialist in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Lattice has a friendly and intuitive interface, it's easy to use it even if it's your first time using a platform for performance reviews

There are a lot of things that need manual load/launch, f.e. when you need to add or remove 4 reviewees it's okay, but it's difficult when you're a big company and there are 40 exceptions that you need to load by hand. Also, I would like to have more options to customize the platform!

Emily
HRBP in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lattice - a robust performance management tool, best in it's class!

Kommentare: I highly recommend lattice for an org of any size. For our org (under 200) it's taking away a lot of the manual work that we would have had to do without it. The implementation is relatively hands off, so it hasn't been too much of a strain on our small HR team.

The best thing we've experienced so far is the customer support. Best i've had had with an HR platform! Our dedicated support rep is available (with a back up) for as many demos or trainings as we need for our HR staff, leadership, or managers. They also have a chat feature for quick questions! As for the tool itself - really great performance management system. We also use their engagement survey function and Grow. Grow allows us to create competencies and career tracks across any teams, as well as pair our career development with continuous feedback conversations. This has added great value to our org, since this was cited as a missing feature of our previous performance reviews. We're super happy with how the feature has added value to our org and increased our employee engagement and satisfaction!

We preferred the engagement survey function in culture amp, but only slightly. Lattice does the trick, but is some functionality from culture amp that we miss (assessing how important certain factors are, better ability to sort departments within the system and not just as an integration/data flow from HRIS, customization, making changes after the survey out - to name a few.) The questions are very applicable though.

Robin
Director, Human Resources in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic performance management tool

Kommentare: We love Lattice. They continue to make great improvements and the tools keeps getting better and better! The performance review process is great and very customizable. The engagement survey's provide us with really great feedback and insights. We are also really looking forward to the implementing of Lattice Grow to help provide career pathing for our employees.

Lattice makes managing various aspects of the performance management process. Engagement survey's are easy to create and they provide us with really great insights into the pulse of our organization.

I am looking forward to product improvements around managing OKRs specifically reporting on them. There isn't an easy way to provide an overview of the OKRs as a whole when reviewing in a meeting.

Amara
Coordinator, People & Culture in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tracking Performance through One on One.

Kommentare: Performance has really being simplified using lattice.

Measuring Performance with lattice is very objective, it give you opportunity for weekly Performance review with your subordinate through tracking projects and reviewing results. You also have the opportunity of documenting your agenda and following up with success and providing feedback.

Non that I can think of about lattice at the moment.

Kevin
Business Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for managing employee reviews

Kommentare: Generally speaking, Lattice is a good tool to track goals. and provide reviews for employees.

- The user interface and experience are fairly good. It's easy for users to understand the flow required to take a specific action. - Review functionality enables individuals to requests and submit reviews from managers or peers - Goal tracking is helpful in that it acts as a historical archive for when an annual review takes place.

When reviewing other people, there is no mechanism for the reviewer to choose the fields / questions to comment on. In some cases, this lack of flexibility risks having the reviewer decline the review entirely.

William
Lead Analyst in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Performance Review Software

Customer Support is amazing. They quickly take suggestions and roll them out into production. Capabilities are always expanding. They have recently rolled out a bunch of new reporting for managers which is super helpful. User interface is super easy. Lots of flexibility, clearly designed with the user in mind

Current reporting is limited, but improving. I am excited to see what they have in the next year

Mark
Product Marketing Manager in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Like BambooHR, but Better for Updates and 1 on 1

Our organization recently started using Lattice to track feedback (great feature), 1 on 1s and weekly updates (after previously relying on a variety of other solutions like Asana or a Google Doc) and I’ve enjoyed the switch. The fact that unresolved talking points or objectives automatically roll into following 1 on 1’s seems so simple but in my opinion is a real game changer (nothing ever get missed week to week). We will soon be rolling out performance management (currently handled by BambooHR) and career growth and I’m looking forward to taking advantage of those features.

I did find jumping between updates and 1 on 1s a bit clunky at times. The UI/UX for that experience specifically could be improved.

Adam
Makreting Ops Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall, they're pretty good and better than most other vendors in the space.

The customer support is amazing. They truly partner with you to make sure you get the most out of the solution.

While the demographic scoring is really good, they have a tough time mixing in behavioral scoring into a single score/rank. Typically they have to create another field and then combine the 2 scores for something like A-1, B3, D1, etc. It would also be nice if Sales had some behavioral insights that showed them what behavior the lead did that gave them the score they have.

Rebekah
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform and has great potential

I love the props feature. I feel as though it’s a really quick and easy way to boost morale for folks. We have ours integrated with slack, which makes it easier than having to switch between apps. I also like that it’s just really straightforward and most features are easy to use.

I feel like some of my old review cycles get left on my homepage and it can be confusing during a new review cycle. I wish there were a way to record accomplishments/improvements throughout the year, so that you refer back to it when giving self reviews come review cycle time.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for keeping track of team health

I love the features I heavily use on lattice. I love the year-end eval process. It's a great tool that gives you a lot of space to log your feelings. I love the weekly checkins, as a manager, I have my team do these before our one on ones and it gives us talking points

There is so much that I dont use on Lattice, so a lot of the features they have go unused

Eugenia
Sales Executive in Italien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lattice for company internal survey

Kommentare: I would suggest to use Lattice for corporate surveys, it is user friendly with a modern interface.

Lattice is a good choice for managing internal surveys on company relevant topics. To assure privacy, the answers can be anonymized.

Lattice can be integrated with other applications such as Slack, which in general is a plus. On the other hand, whit this type of integration Lattice frequently sends push notifications that can be disturbing.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Goal setting and team communication

Kommentare: Sending recognition to other members of the organization can be viewed by integrating the software with Slack. It has created an environment where everyone works harder to help others achieve their objectives.

I like how Lattice can be used as a tool for setting goals individually, as a team and as a company. One on one meetings with Lattice can be used to track discussion points from previous meetings and future targets. You can also recognize other company members for outstanding work.

We use the product for what it's designed for so I haven't found anything I like the least about it.

Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All-In-One Performance Management

Our company had tried out several different systems and no company seemed to align with what we were looking for. After a few months of trial and error with other systems we purchased this software. It was exactly what we were looking for in performance reviews. It integrated with our HRIS. The UI is there. It's super easy to use. The analytics are awesome. Peer feedback is a breeze. This is exactly what we were hoping to find. Great product. Great customers service. Our team has been really impressed with this company.

Ben
Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great solution to track OKRs

Kommentare: We use Lattice to track OKRs across our company.

I like how Lattice organizes OKRs by team in a central place, and then how managers can connect individual team members' OKRs to milestones. It's a pretty simple solution, but it's so much better than systems I've used in the past. Also, a simple feature I really enjoy is the Slack integration. Every time our team makes progress toward an OKR, it automatically sends a message to a dedicated Slack channel. This makes staying up to date very easy.

Sometimes Lattice can be confusing, in that OKRs from different users are hard to visualize within they're larger context. I wish there was a view that arranged OKRs into an org chart of some kind, but so far I've not been able to find anything other than the traditional nested-list view. It's not ideal, but in many circumstances it's probably fine.

Jon
Head of Learning and Development in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great, visual Performance Review & Check In software that makes HR functions easy (and fun)

The home page or default page that it moves people to isn't as intuitive as it could be. Feedback is very helpful, but being at the top is kind of confusing for those employees only using Check ins.

Ivo
Talent Acquisition in Portugal
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

On the way of something great...

Using it on a more user level, I feel the layout and interface are very attractive and easy to use. I like the option of only checking feedback after you submit yours, meaning you can avoid biased feedback and that is very important.

Not sure if this is something related to our Licensing or related to limitations, nevertheless, I feel that exactly, is very limited and could have more options in terms of managing the team, creating a constant evaluation, etc. So is not a secure review in this sense.