Über ClockIt

ClockIt ist eine cloudbasierte Zeit-, Anwesenheits- und GPS-Software, die sich in dein biometrisches Zeiterfassungsgerät und Handy integrieren lässt.

Erfahre mehr über ClockIt

Dashboards were excellent but must say the Customer Service provided by Basil was the best. Kiosk interface was good (sometimes Laggy but good).

Bewertungen zu ClockIt

ClockIt hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClockIt bereits verwendet?

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

This will help me a lot in improving the timing of my business.

Kommentare: The less I say, the better, because the amount I can say about it is less.

The easiest way to clock in and clock out, that too without any website ads.

I haven't found anything wrong with it yet

Aaron
Vice President in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time is easier now.

Kommentare: still new into it, about a month or so. But it a learning curve for me, but so far I think its good.

Viewing time at a quick glance. And the vacation request "leave" are better.

It seems very hard to understand, i know that's a side affect of too many features. Also how you can set a schedule for time for more than one employee at a time.

Randall
Operations Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Changed our process!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

This was easy to implement for our team and a simple way to keep track of our team’s hours.

If I have to say something, it’s the cost, but that isn’t prohibitive.

CAPRI
Agent in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So far so good.

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with clockit has been a good one.

Ease of use, comprehensive, time saving, and integrates with Slack

Adjusting to the layout, I came from using Clockify.

Stacy
Medical Virtual Assistant and Project Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Time Tracking

Kommentare: It is nice, wish I could afford more features to use.

The different options it has and offers

It doesn't really apply to my price point for my business.

Stephanie
Office Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My thoughts for ClockIt

Kommentare: ClockIt has saved alot of our employees from missing time off their checks. They are more hands on with making sure they get to work on time etc. They are able to check all punches before payroll week.

The online feature for clockit is most helpful. I love that my team can login and look up their time to make sure its correct and/or that their time is correct. The functions are very easy to use and customer service is very helpful when any problems occur.

The only con I would say is when the system was updating, we couldn't see any of our time or punches. It wouldn't update till the next day, and it was very hard to make sure everyone's time was correct.

Danny
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich and extremely useful

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: While it can be initially confusing to navigate, its integration with Google Calendar and robust feature set make it worth the learning curve. Once mastered, it becomes an invaluable asset for enhancing productivity and task management

I liked the ability to track my employees hours without having to be at the office. I also liked that it would tell me when someone who was supposed to be there wasn't.

It took me a long time to figure everything out.

Ashley
Ashley
COO, Marketing Director in USA

Once you learn, it's priceless

Kommentare: I like that I can monitor my employees' hours whenever I want. I like that the software is low-cost and the customer service is top-notch.

I love that I can have employees clock-in information easily available online constantly for a great price (or free!!).

I don't like how long it took me to figure it all out or the format in which I get the hours. I still ahve to do my own calculations and that's a pain.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Hey, We just launched our new reporting format. Let me know if this solves your issue :-) http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports

Robert
General manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy time clock system

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It can be used on a Mobil device and very easy to use at employee work stations or central work station

Nothing, set up very easy, reports easy and all admin functions very easy to use

Sean
Founder in USA
Rechtsberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ClockIt Review with Gsuite

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The Google Workspace app right inside of our system along with employees being able to clock in from any device and network

There is nothing i did not like about ClockIT

Brad
manager in USA

We are small enough to use this as a free product. If we had to pay, we wouldn't.

The cost. We only have three employees, so we do not have to pay. If we did, we would find another service.

It is difficult to use. Far too much information for what we need. If I need to correct a punch, or make a future punch, I have to jump through multiple hoops. Export info at the end of a pay period takes far longer than it needs to. It's possible I am not doing it correctly, but tutorials given to me by customer reps weren't helpful.

Katherine
MA in USA

straight forward

I like that I can set the clockin to only be used with the IP address I set. And that my users can request time off .

Its a little confusing with setting up different users and time templates. The date set up is D/M/YEAR. And I'm use to M/D/Y so whenever I set up a new user I mess that part up.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Hey, You can set the date format to M/D/Y. You can change these settings from the site settings :-) Thanks.

Tishko
IT Admin in Indien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great support and exceptional product.

Kommentare: Easy and effective time clock solution.

Their support is outstanding product does come out with regular updates. Their team is always ready to help.

None so far. We are waiting for some of the features that we requested for. The ClcokIt team is currently developing these for us.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Thank you for being such an awesome customer.

Tim
Warehouse Operations Manager in Irland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features, simple interface.

Kommentare: Accurately capture and record employee hours

Kiosk App provides a central locations for all employee's to clock in on one device. Individual log ins to the web portal allow employee's to check their own hours for accuracy and request any corrections if there are mistakes.

The app allows you to double press the punch in/out button. Meaning you can accidentally clock in and out within a second so the app registers you as clocked out when you're actually working. You can only make one time correction for a day. If more corrections are required for that day, the initial correction needs to be deleted which also causes data loss.

Meredith
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well with a small firm

The software does the math for you- I cannot stress enough how much easier this has made the payroll process

It is difficult to make corrections for simple errors

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Thank you for your review. We will ensure that we try to make the experience even better!!

Ryan
Appointment Director in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely satisfying.

Kommentare: Able to track hours for my hourly door to door canvassers. Saves the company money

I love the ease of use throughout the app and website. I also love the details it provides for my employees

If I were to change anything, I would make the "Displayed attributes" section able to be saved in settings. It may be a feature that is available..If so, I just havent found it yet

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Hey, Thank you for this review. BTW display attributes can be saved as a segment :-) This is a feature we have had since day one. Give it a shot. Thanks.

devorah
secretary in Israel

it is easy to punch in and out for work

it is easy to review my workers' hours, easy for everyone to punch in and out and make corrections as needed.

i still need to figure out how to print up monthly report of everyone's hours to send to payroll. some of the users do not have enough room to download app on their phones.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Hey, You asked and we had to do something about this. Check out our new reporting engine. http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports Thanks.

Christiaan
General Manager in Niederlande
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does the job you expect it to do. Just great!

Kommentare: Smooth operator.

The quick launch and ease of use. Also easy to find things.

The outdated interface. Can be more modern.

Mayooran
IT Manager in Katar

So far it's good. The basics are there. And easy to setup

Its customizable and easy to use. More over I love the customer support. They respond very fast. And helpfull.

Still there are more ways to improve and need more customization. Adding time custom have to do for each user individually. We prefer to do at once. If we have 100 employees how will we do one by one? Biggest draw back.

Catarina
Community manager in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I really like the support!

Kommentare: I was using another app to register my working hours, but Basil is always helpful, so I've changed to ClockIt! And here I can find all I need to manage my small team.

Customer Support, Reports, plan the vacations, easy to use.

The app doesn't work.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Hi Catarina, Thank your for the review ¿ We hope the new app update was able to solve your problem. Thanks for signing up!!

Kingsley
Business Manager in Singapur
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good affordable cloud software.

Kommentare: SAVE TIME!

Calculation of time-in and time-out and auto tabulating a report for the total worked hours. Capturing the photo while punching in is also a good feature too.

Lacks certain feature such as in the leave entitlement section such as public holiday not accounted as a valid reason for absence.

Shahid
Sales Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Kommentare: This product has helped me shave hours off micro managing the workforce. Analysing the performance of my employees for payroll and appraisal is made simple.

Daily report on each employee time contribution. Tracking of my field and sales staff.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Thanks for the appreciation. Do look out for all the new features that we have planned.

Nihal
Account Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for employees

Kommentare: Make the whole process of reporting and time and attendance very easy. I can easily manage my team and also report to my manager.

Easy to use all features that are well documented.

Some features can be missing, but they are quick to develop them.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Thanks Nihal for your review.

Kim
Customer Service Specialist in USA

ClockIt Review

Easy on and off. Suggestion, can you make the clock round up and down, ie, 10:02 would be 10:00 ...10:03 would be 10:05 and so on?

Good

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Lets see how we can accommodate this request.

Shane
Shane
owner in USA

We love it because it is simple and performs exactly the function desired

I like that it doesn't force me to use another CRM. I just needed a clock in out option and this is perfect.

no negatives I've experienced. At first it was difficult to see a quick view of hours worked in a week or month. If I had one suggestion, it would be to make it more readily available to pull that quick report on hours logged by the team. It might be there, but I can't find it.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

You asked and we had to do something about it. Check out our new feature :-) http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance- reports