Über ClockIt

ClockIt ist eine cloudbasierte Zeit-, Anwesenheits- und GPS-Software, die sich in dein biometrisches Zeiterfassungsgerät und Handy integrieren lässt.

Erfahre mehr über ClockIt

From the moment you launch Time Clock, you're greeted with an intuitive interface that belies the powerful engine underneath.

Its a little confusing with setting up different users and time templates. The date set up is D/M/YEAR.

Bewertungen zu ClockIt

ClockIt hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClockIt bereits verwendet?

Andrea
Andrea
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy to Use Time Clock Software

Kommentare: it's great! it's super easy to print out the punches for the week so I can do payroll.

Very simple timekeeping software that's cloud based and easy to access from anywhere you can get internet access.

The pricing structure is per employee so I could see how that could add up fast. Sometimes there's a glitch with time off requests. You can't customize the reports at all so you need to adjust them every time.

Aaron
Vice President in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time is easier now.

Kommentare: still new into it, about a month or so. But it a learning curve for me, but so far I think its good.

Viewing time at a quick glance. And the vacation request "leave" are better.

It seems very hard to understand, i know that's a side affect of too many features. Also how you can set a schedule for time for more than one employee at a time.

Kimberly
Controller in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Just what we were looking for.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy so our staff will use it. Also simple to approve changes when they have forgotten to check in/out

So Far I can't find any problems with using this platform for our needs

Kristin
Office Manager in USA

Software is fine and accomplishes what I need it to but it's not as simple to use as I wish.

I love that there is a free version for our small company of two employees and that I can use it at the free level until we need to grow to include more employees. I like that it is very simple for my employees to clock in and out each day on their phones.

I find it very confusing to accomplish tasks that should be quite simple. All I need is the total number of hours each employee worked to paste into Quickbooks but it takes way too many steps to manually run that report, select dates, and sift through lots of unnecessary data. I also find it very user-unfriendly to correct employee errors and missed punches which I have to do somewhat regularly. I'd love to have an automated report appear in my inbox each week with JUST the information I need and nothing more. Thank you!

Lashandra
Onboarding Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clockit Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with ClockIt has been great, we have been able to activate users and deactivate as needed. Its easy to use just an overall great product.

The ease of use and simplicity is the thing I like most regarding Clockit

I have no qualms regarding Clockit. I totally love it

Stacy
Medical Virtual Assistant and Project Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Time Tracking

Kommentare: It is nice, wish I could afford more features to use.

The different options it has and offers

It doesn't really apply to my price point for my business.

Karen
Billing Specialists in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clockit application

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: great other than issues with logging into the actual application

great to track time for employees, and know when punching in and out thru chat

cant think of any. we use regularly to clock in and out.

Ashley
Ashley
COO, Marketing Director in USA

Once you learn, it's priceless

Kommentare: I like that I can monitor my employees' hours whenever I want. I like that the software is low-cost and the customer service is top-notch.

I love that I can have employees clock-in information easily available online constantly for a great price (or free!!).

I don't like how long it took me to figure it all out or the format in which I get the hours. I still ahve to do my own calculations and that's a pain.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Hey, We just launched our new reporting format. Let me know if this solves your issue :-) http://help.clockit.io/reports/attendance-reports

Karen
Membership Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Sill learning but so far it is easy to use and come with videos to hep learn it.

User friendly and comes with videos to help explain how to use.

I have not found anything yet that I do not like!

Marcus
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy time tracking!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Love the ClockIt app! It's very easy to punch in and out!

No cons. Quick, easy, and affordable and integrates with Gchat.

Stuart
Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Had several issues at first but customer support is pretty good about responding

Kommentare: Faster payroll and greater customization

Customization. Great Customer support. Fast payroll (once you figure out how to use the filters and save preferences, its a breeze). It took me awhile to get the promised "5 minute payroll", but their customer support helped me work through some issues and bugs and now it is runner very smoothly. I suggest reading their articles on how to use the features and then if you cant find what you need there, hop on the chat and talk to the support staff, he is very helpful and usually understands the problem. I asked for an improvement on the dynamic report and they worked to implement my idea. That gave me a lot of faith in the company.

We still have some issues with mobile clockins. Some users get a lot of errors, however, i think this could be issues with their devices as several other users do not have issues at all. There have been a few bugs, however, such as geo-fencing errors. I hope to move to bio-metric clockins to avoid these issues. The program is not super user friendly if you don't understand computers. Its not impossibly so, but if you don't have patience and a willingness to work through it, this program can be frustrating. So its not for everyone, but i would recommend it highly.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Your feedback is appreciated :-) Can you tell us the one part that you feel like is very complex? We would love to improve on this.

Brianna
Office Administrator in USA

Accurate and fairly intuitive. Great option for online clock-in software

Kommentare: When we started as a small office, we needed a simple solution to keep track of employee time. ClockIt has made employee time keeping easy, and has helped the payroll process immensely.

The interface is attractive and easy to learn. We needed a good option for an online clock-in system for our small office, and this is by far the best.

The time correction request system is a little clunky. It is difficult to understand, and as an administrator it doesn't seem to be possible to submit a correction for an employee without him/her requesting it first.

Faigy
Bookkeeper in USA

Amazing

Kommentare: A easy way to deal with time sheets

It is simple and user friendly. I like the layout. The fact that buttons all connect to one another is great, you can access everything just by clicking here then there. I llike the fact that the dynamic report has so m any different options. I also like the fact that employees can easily submit a request. I think it is great!

There are no options of printing reports easily, I want to print for all employees their hours and there is no way to do it. I can get really frustrating. I would also prefer if there was a way to make corrections a day.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Hey, This feedback is awesome for us. We have a new reporting format being released in a few days that will allow you to easily print the reports. Correction requests overhaul is what is being developed now and is up for the next release. Thank You.

Melissa
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: Cheap, easy to clock in and out and to review reports

The software has a great report feature. It is easy to run and to get only the data that I need. The price can't be beat, free for up to 3 users!

Editing punches is a little bit tricky and requires multiple steps to figure out. Once you do get it figured out it ain't too bad.The mobile app could use some improvement.

Felipe

Great for time-keeping

Very easy to use we have a few employees and none of them have any trouble clocking in and our using the app. The Geo-fencing feature is especially useful.

No integration with Gusto we love ClockIt, but may be switching to another service soon, since it does not have an integration with Gusto.

Shaheen
Manager in Indien
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for sales and marketing teams!

Kommentare: We used ClockIt to monitor our sales and marketing teams. Their Android ClockIt application made sure that we knew where our employees were at all times when they were checked in. The route map and real time status gave us the upper hand.

GPS tracking and real time mapping are a must have.

Waiting to see the new features that they would release.

Jaseem
Senior Manager in Indien
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy Team Happy Me

Kommentare: We have an open culture in office. With this, it makes it difficult to monitor when people come and go. With ClockIt my team and I could plan ahead and make sure we were as productive as possible while were in office.

Gaurav
Director in Australien

Great Customer Service Experience however the product is a little complex and can be made simpler

Dashboards were excellent but must say the Customer Service provided by Basil was the best. Kiosk interface was good (sometimes Laggy but good)

Editing Employee times when the time needs to be changed Reports to look at the in and out times for the agents We were testing the product as we consult to other companies where simplicity was the biggest requirement and products like Tanda.Co and Homebase had simpler interfaces

CAPRI
Agent in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So far so good.

Kommentare: My overall experience with clockit has been a good one.

Ease of use, comprehensive, time saving, and integrates with Slack

Adjusting to the layout, I came from using Clockify.

Christiaan
General Manager in Niederlande
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does the job you expect it to do. Just great!

Kommentare: Smooth operator.

The quick launch and ease of use. Also easy to find things.

The outdated interface. Can be more modern.

melanni
owner in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

amazing

easy system, very helpful, amazing dashboard

IM DOING SOME TEST STILL BUT I LIKE IT SO FAR

Levan
Senior software developer in Georgien

In general I like system,but there are some things that need to be updated

Internal correction requests. Manager approval, separate teams. User interface is really nice. Mobile app needs some additional features, like correction request, leave request.

Correction requests needs to be changed, now too much data is sent for approving. businesses trips is calculated strangely.

Kingsley
Business Manager in Singapur
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good affordable cloud software.

Kommentare: SAVE TIME!

Calculation of time-in and time-out and auto tabulating a report for the total worked hours. Capturing the photo while punching in is also a good feature too.

Lacks certain feature such as in the leave entitlement section such as public holiday not accounted as a valid reason for absence.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So far So good

It is the best system I ever use. I like customer service, none of the other systems is better than Clockit.

So far, I have not seen any con yet. Every time you are doubt with something. You can just contact customer service right away.

Antwort von TECSOL Software

Always a pleasure to serve customers.

Rajeswaran
Business Development Partner in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice & easy

Daily digest email on the time performance of the team. It gives me an idea on how the team is working even though I am not in site

The team is finding it difficult to log their leave in the tool. So far we have not been using this feature