Über Sapling

Die Zukunft der Personalabteilung – verwalte Mitarbeiterdaten, automatisiere Arbeitsabläufe und erhöhe die Mitarbeitererfahrung vom Onboarding bis zum Offboarding

Erfahre mehr über Sapling

Ease of use, easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.

It was difficult to get it to match up and open in my browser.

Bewertungen zu Sapling

Sapling hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 244 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sapling bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Talent Development Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung

Have amplified employee onboarding with Sapling

Having a platform for employees to learn about the culture and history of our organization, as well as get to know their colleagues ahead of starting, has greatly improved the onboarding process. We really enjoy the buddy feature, as it has taken our employee buddy program to a new level and increases engagement. Instead of having to use paper forms and checklists for onboarding, and sending back and forth emails, tasks are easily delegated to the appropriate people in my office and there's more transparency in the process.

Sapling has released a plethora of new features in the year that I've been on the platform, many from customer feedback. I'd like to see an Office 365 integration, as there currently is one with G Suite.

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Thanks for your kind words. The team here at Sapling is dedicated to helping new hires feel right at home and get to know their colleagues even before their first day. It's great to hear that UCSF has found success using the buddy feature. Buddy programs are a great way to kick-start the process of connecting with your new hire and making them feel welcomed. Please keep the feedback coming and we're excited about the partnership we've created to help you do your best work!

Miyo
HR Generalist in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Implemented Sapling Twice Now

Kommentare: Onboarding and offboarding has been enhanced in both companies I've implemented Sapling. The integrations have saved not only the People/HR team time, but other teams too!

I've implemented Sapling twice and found it easy to use and with a good CS rep, it'll go smoothly and your questions will be answered quickly. Once everything is set up, it's super easy to use.

There are still some functions that aren't that great; ie. start date change, but Sapling is working on it.

Judy
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A SOLUTION FOR ACCURATE HRIS DATA TRACKING

Sapling provides a good interactive experience that eliminates duplicate efforts while attempting to accurately track important data for both the employee and management perspective.

In getting up and running, the directive on how to load historical data from the employee perspective was vague.

Kristy
Kristy
HR Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sapling has taken our onboarding process to the next level both internally and externally.

Long gone are the days of Google spreadsheets and assorted Google docs. Sapling has saved us so much time and hassle by having all of the tasks in one assigned spot. Additionally, we pride ourselves on our onboarding experience and all of our new hires have commented on how welcome they felt even before they started. Sapling delivers a personalized experiences meant to educate the new hire about the company and ensure that they're able to hit the ground running on day one. Additionally, the customer support is phenomenal.

Sapling is a startup and still developing their technology so naturally has the occasional bug. The customer support is always great to help resolve any problems and I have no doubt that these will go away as they continue to grow

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Thank you for feedback Kristy! We agree, long gone are the days of Google spreadsheets. Sapling's goal is to ensure that your processes are automated to provide a streamlined onboarding and employee experience. We hear you, we have a long way to go, but we are constantly working on improving our platform and adding new functionalities to ensure that you continue being successful.

Emily
Emily
Office Admin & EA in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very clear and concise interface.

Kommentare: Automated all HR information tracking which has saved a huge amount of time from an admin perspective. Extremely beneficial when onboarding a new team member.

Very clear and concise interface. Varying levels of admin functions allow for complete control over editing company profile while also protecting conditional information. Support during the sale, contract and implementation have been fantastic. All questions answers and plan put in place to make sure we launch when planned.

There is sometimes a delay when clicking in to edit tasks in workflows but it's not something that would stop me from using the software

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Thank you for sharing your insightful feedback with us. Sapling strives to be an automated all HR platform and it's great to hear that you see us this way. We hope that Sapling continues providing you and your organizing value by ensuring an automated, streamlined process. In addition, our team highly enjoyed working with you throughout the sales, contract, and implementation stages and look forward to continue working with you to ensure Grow is successful.

Mallory
Mallory
Senior Manager, People in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Life Changing!

This has changed and made our onboarding process so much more efficient. No more google docs! Syncs with Greenhouse, Namely and more.

Can't wait for waterfall tasks, and more integrations.

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Other than helping companies like yours get off spreadsheets, we are also focused on creating efficiency through our integrations. We're looking forward to bringing you and the rest of the team more value soon!

Franchesca
Franchesca
HR Generalist in USA

Sapling is amazing!

Kommentare: Overall, I think they've done a great job with the platform/service and our team is looking forward to any new updates!

- I love how user-friendly the platform is for Employees - The platform is aesthetically pleasing - Our Implementation Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is incredibly responsive and helpful to any questions/concerns we have - It has helped save us SO much time with the integrations from Lever and ADP - We can make custom workflows to help keep our growing team on the same page

- Employee Documents could be separated out into categories to make it easy for admin access & compliance purposes - There should be a way to capture I-9 & W-4 information for employees

Jason
Jason
Manager, People Operations in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sapling has been a great bridge between our ATS (Lever) and our payroll HRIS system (Namely).

Set-up, integration and maintenance is very simple and intuitive. The support team is very responsive.

I wish they integrated with Gmail to route messages through your actual email inbox as some other software does (Lever, for instance). I also wish they utilized DocuSign rather than EchoSign for the eSignature feature. It's a bit more robust and easy to use.

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Thank you for these insights Jason. We are happy to hear that this partnership has been successful in ensuring that all your programs speak to one another to combine all the moving pieces. Currently, we use Sapling¿s e-signaturing iFrame through HelloSign. We had a release a few months back that allows you to customize and automate your documents by adding custom tokens. We'd love to hear what other functionalities you are looking for to explore them.

Brendon
Brendon
Senior Implementation Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

New Hire - Sapling was a great day 1 resource

I was hired into a new job, and had sapling access day 1. It was an amazing resource for me as a new hire. It gave me a plethora of information that was well organized, informative and very intuitive to use.

I have not been using it very long, but no Cons so far!

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find the platform intuitive and informative. As you continue using the platform, we encourage you to provide us with any feedback.

Annie
Annie
Field Marketing Intern in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

super easy and self explanatory

I like that I can see tasks easily and check things off. It is nice that everything can be linked so you can be directed straight to a different site

I haven't used it enough to notice any cons yet. I like how easy it is to use and that I was able to learn it quickly

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Congrats on the new role and thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience was pleasant and that Sapling has enhanced your employee experience.

Clare
Product Manager - Delivery in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software that saves time and makes your job easier!

Sapling targets CRMs and messaging platforms to help agents create personalized responses more efficiently. Managers gain conversational insights to coach and prepare teams. It helps you speed up your business process. It's great that Autocomplete Everywhere allows agents to respond to customers faster by providing deep learning-powered autocomplete suggestions across all messaging platforms. Another favorite feature of Sapling Suggest is that it automatically suggests responses to customer chats or help desk calls by matching customer queries with relevant responses. It allows you to effortlessly manage high incoming volumes, in short, an excellent software.

I did not have a negative experience about this software, everything is very good. There is nothing that I don't like.

Dharmik
Project coordinator in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful tool to get people on board

The best part is the UI they are providing to the users, They are frequently changing the UI to improve customer satisfaction. The support we are getting from the customer team is also the best they are very supportive. we can easily look at everyone's important information with a simple but pretty view.

When they are implementing new features it takes a lot of time. They should focus more to get the integration with other platforms.

Katrina
Executive Assistant in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Saves so much time, but needs improvement

I appreciate the fact that I didn't have to physically walk into the office to sign paperwork and fill out forms before my first day. I also like that the interface was extremely simple and easy to use, especially for a non-tech-y person like me.

I think the software can improve by adding a "save changes" button. I had to ask HR a question regarding a form that was listed under the "your information (?)" section, and when I returned to it the next day, all the info I had input the night before was gone – not a totally huge inconvenience, but still a nuisance.

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Congrats on the new role Katrina and we appreciate your candid feedback. We are happy to hear that you found the onboarding process streamlined and saw the befits of it. Team Sapling hopes to create a unique and engaging experience for new hires like yourself-even before they start. We are sorry to hear that you experienced that nuisance, but we are always looking for feedback to improve our platform. So we thank you for sharing this with us.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sapling is a great HRIS

Kommentare: Sapling really seems like a great fit for a company at our stage of growth. It seems to have everything we need.

The interface feels modern and simple; it strives to look and behave like the best apps that you use every day. It makes simple tasks as simple as they should be, and complex tasks easier to accomplish. I like how Sapling encourages profile creation for a more social experience. Most HRIS software is cold and treats you like a peon. Sapling takes a warmer approach and makes it feel like you're connecting better with your coworkers.

The interface needs some more polish and performance improvements. Sapling also faces the same issue that other employee experience apps have where some parts of the interface can feel empty depending on how many features are in your company's license, and to what extent your company is utilizing those features. The layout (information architecture) seems too flat - It doesn't tell me what's most important.

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Thank you for your insightful feedback and time. This feedback has been shared with the broader team. We have taken action to changes as needed. We've changed our release cycles to ensure there is no impact on application performance. Moving forward, we hope Sapling continues to provide you with a platform that allows you better connect with your organization.

Julie
Senior People Operations Analyst in USA
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sapling review

Kommentare: I think it works for us, but could be enhanced with a few bugs that I've experienced

I like that you can set the workflows to assign relative to start date, assigning tasks, sending out onboarding emails.

Default email address first name last name without the period!

Brittany
Loyalty Consultant in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of Sapling

I liked that i was able to use sapling not only on my computer but on my phone as well. It helps being in the field and still able to check in with each different team in different channels

One complaint I have, and i also just signed up for the service so i could be doing something wrong, but one complaint would be the notifications, once i click onto the messages that i received the notification from, the number don't always go away

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Congrats on the new role and we truly appreciate your feedback. We are always looking to improve our product. In regards to tasks, once you complete them, they should be marked as completed immediately. We looked into this and as soon as the assignee completes the task, Sapling removes it from either the pending or overdue states and moves it over to the complete state. If you encounter this again, please reach out to us at help@trysapling.com.

Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A nice app for getting an overview of your company organization

Kommentare: No real problems to speak of, and the first source I turn to when trying to get more information about somebody in my organization.

Pretty easy to use. Everyone who joins the company are required to use this, making it a good resource for finding anyone who is part of your workforce. Works best for me in getting more information on co-workers.

Profile pictures used are very low resolution, and obscured unless you inspect elements in your browser's developer console. Not a usual case for most who will be using it, but is an issue for me. Otherwise can't actually think of any other issues with the software.

Nick
Customer Implementation Coordinator Intern in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It's been easy viewing my tasks and referencing my profile to see what my teammates names are

Kommentare: It's made training and onboarding easy

It's laid out simply so it's easy to navigate to each area. I also love that I can see my entire team on here.

Sometimes it was difficult to find a task again if I accidentally marked a task as completed when it wasn't.

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Congrats on the new role! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your insights. We are glad to hear that your onboarding and employee experience were enhanced by using Sapling. We are always looking to make improvements where we can, so thank you for identifying your pain point with tasks. If you ever wanted to locate all completed tasks, you can do so by navigating over to the historical tasks and selecting on completed. This will provided you with an overview of all completed tasks.

Dale
Inventory Control Specialist in USA

Easy to use as a new employee

I really enjoy the ease of use. The UI covers all of the needed assets in order to complete my work in a timely manner.

The one major issue I have is that Sapling logs me out far too quickly. I walk away from my desk for 5 minutes or so, and then I have to relog in.

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

Thank you for this feedback Dale and we hear you. The reason you were logged out is because after being idle for more than 10 minutes, you're logged out for security purposes. But good news, at the end of next month we will have a release that includes a setting option to change this timeframe. Note, this is a company setting that will have to be updated by your company.

Anna
Student in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Sapling for students

Kommentare: Good once it was set up.

It was easy to navigate and see what was due and when the due dates were. It also gave good feedback when a question was answered wrong on how to answer it correctly.

It was difficult to get it to match up and open in my browser. I had to contact customer support, but customer support was very helpful and helped me resolve the problem quickly.

Linna
Senior QA Engineer in USA

My experience with Sapling has been a positive one. It is a very useful and easy tool to use.

This tool has helped me start my remote job in a very organized way. I got the instructions from the Peoples Ops team even before my start date through Sapling. It also helped me meet my new colleagues while working remotely.

It is not necessarily that I don't like but I wish there were more features implemented in your applications.

Antwort von Sapling Technologies

We are glad to hear that Sapling has been useful to you as you were being onboarded. We are always looking to improve our product and appreciate the feedback.

Ben
Sr Software Engineer in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using Sapling for work

The software is very easy to use. I can easily find anything that is available.

The webpage is sometimes slow to load. Also, the Team members component is a bit awkward to use when looking up multiple people: I cannot open a link (with a team member) in a new tab and must open each link in the same window. When I go back in history to the list, the page needs to reload itself and the pagination preference doesn't persist.

Tamika
Customer Care Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sapling

Kommentare: I used Sapling to onboard with my company (ProcturU) and the experience was wonderful in terms of ease of usage, navigation from one point to another and how personable some questions were in terms of getting to know more about me as a person.

I truly like the ease of usage and the ability to navigate seamless.

At this time, because of my optimal experience with Sapling, I don't see any cons or anything that needs improvement.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Experience a great pre-boarding experience!

Kommentare: Overall great.

I liked the personalization of the messaging and branding as it came from the organization. There was a heads up as to what to expect - where to go and made me feel that there is a plan in place to ensure my success. It made me feel that the company cared about it's new hires. I like that you can meet the team and connect with them prior to your start.

The request to write up a profile was required and it didn't let me know what would happen - would it be immediately published - could I change it later? Who would see it? (it could very well be how it was configured and communicated by my company) I wish that you could enter your information once and it would pre-populate (Name, SS, DOB etc for onboarding docs)

Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, would recommend!

How easy the implementation was! We were able to start using Sapling almost instantly, which meant we were able to speed up our onboarding process and save time right from day one.

There are some features which were not so intuitive, and we had to ask how to do them. But once you know what to do, it is easy to use.