Take control of the NPS

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Vinicius A.
Designer

Kommentare: Wootric is very useful for our Customer Success team. They have the control of the NPS, and use the info collected to contact customers in order to understand what they are really missing, and how we could help in a more efficient way. Since we start counting the NPS, this actions has helped us to improve more, and our NPS keeps going up. I have made a personal use of it when collecting information in a ux research, for a project in the design team. The simplicity of the tools and the filters of search has facilitated my job.

Vorteile: The platform is intuitive, anyone learns quickly how to use, filters are smart (date, grade, company, email, etc.). We have a integration with Slack, and the comments made by customers go to a channel in there, this way everyone in the company can evaluated the perception of our users about our tool, without the need to access wootric. Some collect needs to be classified by type tags before. After that I can filter to see only grades, comments, by detractors or promoters, etc. After that I can use this data to making decisions and prioritize improvements for our product.

Nachteile: The mobile version is a mess, it is not responsive.

Awesome NPS

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Ganesh P.
Business Head
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am been using NPS for several time and i am happy with the service being an free service you get an regular update for your activity.

Nachteile: Nothing cons about it but should provide an Paid plan without any branding.

Has what we need

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Augusto G.
Analyst Marketing

Kommentare: It's a very satisfatory experience and I tell to others about the tool when my friends need it.

Vorteile: In our company, we use it to do NPS and compile the results. We embed in emails marketing and send to our customers. It has worked perfectly since the beginning.

Nachteile: I feel like we deserve a better design for our main dashboard and some extra features like reminders of re-application the NPS.

NPS on Steroids

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Thibault L.
Customer Success Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like the fact that Wootric allows us to see exactly which customers have submitted an NPS score, and the ease of use to find their info when I need to contact them.

Nachteile: The interface can be sluggish at times — I'd love to see the web app be faster and more responsive.

Good for a simple NPS tool, should have a better API though

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Senior BI Data Engineer
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This tool is simple to use and the UI is clear and easy to grasp. When needed, customer support was helpful and quite fast to answer.

Nachteile: The Wootric product by itself is good. However, when I used the API to retrieve data, some endpoints didn't allow us to get only the latest updated results which meant we had to get all the results each time (the number of results obviously kept on growing over time). On top of that, there is a limit of pages (30) and a limit or records per page (50) which makes the querying very difficult in order to retrieve more than 1500 results.