Über BrightHR

Cloudbasierte HR-Software zur Verwaltung von Urlauben, Dienstplänen und Abwesenheiten jederzeit, überall und mit kostenlosen Einstempel- und Ausgaben-Apps.

Erfahre mehr über BrightHR

Clean, mostly well-laid out web interface makes most operations simple.

At first overwhelming but had someone come in and broke it down.

Bewertungen zu BrightHR

BrightHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BrightHR bereits verwendet?

Aaron
Aaron
Finacial Director in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great System

Kommentare: It has helped streamline or holiday system as it has often been troublesome trying to organise them around each other when you've to keep a minimum number of staff

It keeps all of the information in an easy to use space and helps reduce the amount of paper needed for records. The leave request system is great and being able to notify staff when you've uploaded documents removes the hassle of ensuring everyone receives the information.

The rota system is a little clunky. It would be great if you could copy a previous published rota or have some way to save the shift times so as you don't have to enter the start and finish time for each staff member on every day. You should also be able to change staff between fixed and variable shifts.

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for your review! We're always looking at how we can improve what we do so keep an eye out for updates to the rota.

Lauren
HR Manager in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use HR system

Kommentare: The system is user friendly and has a range of functionality. The system is constantly being improved which is great.

The system is user friendly and is easy to navigate. The system assists you in calculating holidays and the reports can be tailored to your needs.

Once you amend an employees holidays to hours based on their working pattern or to a variable hour employee, you cannot update their profile again to go back to being in days.

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Industry leading HR software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Lots of features, especially the employee tracking app

Is pretty expensive compared to other software

Joanne
General manager in Irland
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Move from HR Online

Kommentare: We have requested to cancel our contract and go back to HR online which we felt was a much better platform for our needs.

Nothing. There is nothig that me or any of my 75 employees like about this app

Everything - there is much less functionalitiy than we had with HR Online and this is supposed to be an 'upgrade' • User interface is complicated and too many clicks needed. • TOIL must be logged by Managers and not employees. • Approval notifications can only be ‘all’ or ‘no one’. • The notes section is not as detailed & does not retain historical information. • The Managers cant see the notes. • The salary section does not retain historical information. • The roster is time-consuming and cumbersome. • The reports are not as concise as they were and we have less options. • Leave requests do not seem to take account of the weekends or public holidays as they did on HR Online. • The app is not downloadable on ALL android phones.

Antwort von BrightHR

Sorry to hear this. We've contacted you directly to get this resolved.

Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple interface, easy to use

User-friendly, simple to use for office staff and field staff. App works well.

Nothing stands out, we thought it was a good system

jenny
Manager in UK
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review after help given.

Kommentare: Great, clear, help when needed, the team have all set themselves up without any dramas and now using daily. Also really handy with the absent request which comes through on my email. Just a lot smoother running.

The easiness of setting it up and that I can monitor all of the teams clocking in and out. This has helped immensely in making sure we are all on time and what happens when there is an over run.

Getting used to it, Ive signed up to the seminars as I don't feel like I am using it to its full potential. In the first form, I could not find our "industry" and have clicked the top one. We work in Arboriculture (trees).

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for your review. Great to hear this is something you're now using daily within your business!

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and customer service

Kommentare: No requirement for physical calendar which is prone to errors, staff can access planner anytime and anywhere, approvals for annual leave are straight forward and managed more effectively

Very easy to use, straight forward setup, very quick to answer queries, customer support has been excellent so far - definitely the way forward to outsource HR for small businesses!

Some areas needed a bit more explanation and guidance on how best to use

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! If you need any more support in the future just get in touch.

, Selbstständig

This makes HR a breeze!

Asking for time off and coordinating the team's holiday schedules has never been easier. I like how simple it makes it for me to ask for time off and to choose which dates will be my holiday time off.

I don't like how sometimes there are a couple of minor glitches in the calendar when trying to go back a page.

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for this fantastic feedback! If you do run into any issues just get in touch with us, we're happy to help get these resolved.

Dan
Group Reputation Officer in UK
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great piece of kit

Easy to use which allows us to focus on other aspects of work and allows employees to book holidays via the app which they find really useful.

Some say its limited in its features, but I find it suits my needs and we're kept up to date from the sales/service team at bright of the up and coming features.

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5* review! Great to hear your positive feedback.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps all your HR info in one place

I love the request holidays function, that you can store files such as employment contracts on Bright HR and that you can view the calendar for your whole company/department - all this is one place!

This nothing I don't like about this software!

Antwort von BrightHR

Fantastic! Thank you for this wonderful feedback, just get in touch if you need any support in the future.

FD in UK

It is fine but limited

It is cloud based and has a mobile app

Your receipts don't have your VAT number on - how hard can it be? I want to be able to export all data so that I can see what fields are missing for which employees

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for your feedback, we're always looking at ways to improve what we do and will pass this feedback onto our development team.

Richard
Operations Supervisor in UK
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bright HR

Kommentare: Bright HR has brought a whole new professional image to our company and as we have grown this is exactly what we needed.

So easy for my members of staff to book their holidays and see all of their HR files in one place.

no real cons as is 100 times better then our previous system.

Antwort von BrightHR

This is brilliant to hear! We're glad you're enjoying to software, just let us know if you need any support in the future.

Anne
Human Resources in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time Saving

Kommentare: Easy to use.
I can add/change information whenever required.
It is so easy to access I can supply anyone with the information the need almost immediately.

All of the information is in one place and it is easy to access.

Nothing it is excellent software and I would highly recommend it.

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for this fantastic feedback! Great to hear how much you're enjoying the software.

Karen
General Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FT review of Bright HR

Kommentare: We currently use excel spreadsheets to record everything. Just messy. This will improve systems and save time.

Ease of use, everything in one place. Backed up to the cloud.

I have not found any cons. we are very happy with the software

Antwort von BrightHR

Amazing to hear this positive feedback! Just get in touch if you need any more support in the future.

Geraldine
Manager in Irland
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Community Addiction Team

Kommentare: My experience so far has Been positive. The setting up was very straight forward

So user friendly ease in navigating through the system.

Nothing so far the support i received in setting it up was excellent

Antwort von BrightHR

Great to hear you're finding the software useful! Just let us know if you need any more support in the future.

Dominic
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Initial review

Kommentare: Good

The ease of use once I had been taught how to use it

Nothing so far that I can see. It will take a while to get used to it

Antwort von BrightHR

This is great to hear! Thank you for your review.

STANLEY
Director in UK
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BRIGHT HR

Kommentare: SIMPLIFIES OUR HR SYSTEM.

EASY TO USE, AND VERY EFFECTIVE TO OUR ORGANISATION.

CAN'T UPLOAD SHIFTS ON IT FOR STAFF TO BOOK.

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5* review!

des
Managing Director in Schweden
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New User

Kommentare: Had considered alternative products but Bright HR was highly recommeded by an associate organisation. The experience thus far has been exceptional from the initial contact up to where we are now.

Ease of use, but more importantly the level of professionalism which which the product has been offered, implemented and supported.

Nothing to dislike as yet - will keep you informed

Antwort von BrightHR

This is fantastic to hear! Glad to hear about your positive experience with BrightHR.

carl
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nev's News & Booze

Kommentare: Very good

Straight forward once explained! Great to have software to help my business to run smoothly.

I don't really use any software as were only a small business I'm hoping it will help me run my business run much more efficiently. The only thing I can say I least liked about the software was the price!

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! If you do need any support in getting started just let us know, we're here to help.

Penny
HR Administrator in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bright HR

Kommentare: Looking forward to using the software soon.

Really easy to use the software and it seems to be flexible, which is really important in my non-standard business.

For the annual leave, it would have been good to have an option to allow people to view everyone's annual leave without being able to authorise requests.

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5* review! Great to hear your feedback.

Rachel
Rachel
SEO Consultant in
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Kommentare: As a small business, we've found this app incredibly useful and a great addition to the whole BrightHR package. It does exactly what it promises with a really easy to understand user interface; can't fault it really!

Easy to use with a fun and simple design, plus it helps us out with our HR!

None actually...we really like this app!

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! Just get in touch if you need any support in the future.

david
director in UK
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

life saving company

Kommentare: great . i really feel that they have put the company in a better place

apps and easy to follow structure helped me create all docs and saved it online

at first overwhelming but had someone come in and broke it down

Antwort von BrightHR

This is great to hear! We're always happy to help if you do need any support in the future.

Denis
Operations Manager in Irland
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pleasant

Clean, very user friendly, with good features.

A tool to import data into the system would be much appreciated, also connectivity with Bl!p

Antwort von BrightHR

Great to hear this positive feedback! We're always looking at ways to improve what we do and have passed on your great feedback to our development team.

Jo
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Great help

Helps people that’s new with dealing with employees with simple software package with all you need.

There was nothing I didn’t like about it.

Antwort von BrightHR

Brilliant to hear! Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Jamie
Director in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Future Proof

Kommentare: Very good

Very easy to use and perfect to future proof us as a business

Having to input data, But once its done its done!

Antwort von BrightHR

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5* review!