Filtern nach:

Über Presbee

Online presentation tool that allows businesses to design, create, and publish presentations to any device and share screen remotely.

Erfahre mehr über Presbee

Sam R.
Managing Director in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fun to use but so far I'm feeling limited by my imagination and design ability

Kommentare: This is the first time I've found something that is so intuitive to use, but that offers so much potential. Having been used to all the usual presentation formats (linear, boxes, bullets, static pics) the challenge with Presbee is how to best use some of the excellent new features, such as the timer for the transitions and the audio straight to slide, in presentations. I'm now using this full time for my Clients, last week I was told by an audience that the presentation was staggering and how had I done the charts!

Francesca C.
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I have been using Presbee for about 3 months, I like this! I promote film production

Kommentare: Lots of new things, so to start there is quite a lot to explore. I find this software much more sophisticated, more creative for more professional presentations. The remote meeting works really well, is much better for connecting with people. Is very good for film because it will livestream, so no heavy files and we do voice overs onto slides, which works really well.

Antwort von Presbee

Thank-you and good to hear! We will be posting tutorials and feature demonstrations soon, so look out for the newsletter

Fred R.
MD, Client Services in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to learn the basics, but it will take a while to explore the full potential

Kommentare: My Sales and Marketing company, Spring Communications has been using Presbee for a few months now, it's easier and has much better flexibility and features than others and a remote meeting facility, so saves on travel too. It makes our clients look smart, which makes us look smart!